Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-27-2024, 05:15 PM   #1023
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

ElitePain Save Your Friend Premier

This is going to be a diabolic game show series. This works only with real life friends. This time we invited Darcia and Zazie who are close friends for years. They only need to answer 10-10 questions correctly, and then take home a 5000 USD. However there is a catch. If Zazie gives an incorrect answer, Darcia is being whipped. And if Darcia gives an incorrect answer, Zazie is being punished. To make their task even harder, they must count the strokes together. If they make a mistake, that stroke is repeated. At each wrong answer the number of punishment strokes increase. At one point we offer to halve the number of strokes for that round, but only in case the friend delivers the lashes. In a final bonus round both girls gets a whipping standing next to each other, arms over head, depending on the number of wrong answers. Beware! If we say this is going to be diabolic, we mean it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:49:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5964kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain Save Your Friend
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ElitePain - Cards of Pain Rld - Amanda Springdale

Cards of Pain Reloaded (RLD) is a variation of the game where the contestant can choose to select a different card, one per round, if she doesn't like the first one she got. She could end with a better one, or a worse one. Deciding to choose a different card adds an additional 10 strokes to that particular body part.
This is a unique episode, since it involves two of the Doms getting whipped. Lady Amanda has been brought back as a contestant. She lost last time, and apparently fans felt bad for her and wanted her to come back and win. An *quot;Instant Win*quot; card was even added to the deck. Lady Tatjana, and Lady Ariel will be her Doms for the episode.
She chooses to go with 10 strokes to her breasts first, since that is her favorite part to have whipped. Unfortunately, she passes on the card that would have her nipples pierced with a needle, and only gets a gag card instead. This does add an extra 10 strokes to her breasts, though.
After that session, it comes to light that Amanda asked Tatjana to take a look at the remaining cards, and replace any bad ones, which Tatjana does. Unfortunately, for both of them, it was caught on tape. The card was a 3x multiplier to her back. Since she chose 40 strokes for her back, that was a significant increase. Because they cheated, though, she can no longer replace any of the rest of her cards cards and the 3x card remains. Also, Lady Tatjana will be subjected to 40 whip strokes to her back, which she is not thrilled with. Amanda and Tatjana turn on each other because of their increased punishments, and they will be joining Lady Ariel in whipping each other. Will Amanda be able to endure the harsh whipping, and win.
Duration: 1:20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8141kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Cards of Pain Rld - Amanda
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Liz klaw escape Verona

This Adonis of a man opened the door with his bright smile and piercing blue eyes pointing straight at me.
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 716.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Liz klaw escape
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devonshire P Hot Full Super Sweet Nice Vip Unreal Collection. Part 7. Watonga

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Quite classical bandage of beautiful whores with sexual toys.
And many the videos feature tight gags of many types. Several videos were also created using mummification as a theme.

Total size: 12.6 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devonshire P Hot Full Super Sweet Nice Vip Unreal Collection. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secretary Fuji

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.
Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hazel Paige - Make Me Your Fuck Toy Tabriz

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Hazel Paige
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Vibrator, Cumshot, Fingerin
Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel’s hungry mouth. After kicking Hazel in the pussy and letting her grind on his black leather boot, Tommy wiggles his playthings clit until she begs to cum. Tommy is greedy and deprives her of an orgasm. Hazel will have to earn it. Next Tommy bends his fuck toy over metal bench and stretches her arms out in front of her. Indulging in cruel impact play, Tommy hits and slaps Hazel with a heavy black leather flogger and his massive man hands. He then relentlessly switches back and forth from fucking her exposed cunt to face fucking her gasping mouth. Hazels is all too willing to take everything that her dom dishes out. To finish her day, Hazel finds herself perched on a wooden shelf with her legs drawn upward in a spread eagle. Tommy then goes to work and toys with her tight pink pussy with his hands, tongue, and massive cock. He works Hazel into a frenzy by jamming a powerful vibrator onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She has repeated orgasms that roll from one to the next in a tidal wave of depraved . And, when Tommy is satisfied with the surrender of his sex kitten, he blows a massive load of cum all over her pussy. He leaves her panting and breathless as the jizz oozes down her round and perfect ass.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9891kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Paige - Make Me Your Fuck Toy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Excellent Gold Perfect Hot Magic Collection Jj Plush. Part 2. Chifeng

I want to know who else is involved. The clip starts with Jj taped to a chair in a dark room. She's blindfolded and gagged with a huge ballgag. A door slams and she hears foot steps. She can sense someone near her and she can also smell his foul cigarettes.

Total size: 4.8 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Excellent Gold Perfect Hot Magic Collection Jj Plush. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hellfire Sex Vip Unreal New Perfect Magic Collection. Part 2. Shafer

*quot;Watch as our bitches punish these whores then make them gag on dick and take an ass load of cock!*quot;

Total size: 3.2 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hellfire Sex Vip Unreal New Perfect Magic Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Toe Tease Valles Mines

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal
When you bring in a sexy red head like Barbary Rose you can't expect O.T. to just fuck her and move on with his life.In fact, he's not going to fuck her at all while he can torment her endlessly. There is something about whipping the feet of a hot,young woman when you know that all she wants is to get plowed that is so satisfying.It isn't the only way he's going to make her cry, but it's probably the most fun.
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Tease
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch Wingate

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah vs. The Electric Touch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed! Sorel

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, ‘best hurry!’ she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her… Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra ;-) The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible…
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Melody Jordan Carolina Beach

We love those innocent looking girl next door types, just as much as you do. We are proud to bring you Melody Jordan as todays update for the best sex.
Whenever a fresh new girl walks onto our stage we never know what to expect. How good is she at bondage? Can she deep throat? Can she endure a brutal skull fucking? How flexible is she? Is she really into it, or just here for a payday? Thats why we do the *quot;Meet and Greet*quot;. It is an impromptu live bondage session right before your eyes. All bondage on screen, all action made up as we go along. The most realistic bondage and sex scene you will see.
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody Jordan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helpless Teens Super Hot Gold Vip The Best Collection. Part 2. Pomfret

She loves rough sex, orgasms, spanking, slapping and Bdsm, and He is excited to see how far she’s willing to go in the pursuit of the ultimate hardcore teen sex scene.

Total size: 9.9 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Teens Super Hot Gold Vip The Best Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elitepain - Cards of Pain Rld Ariel Dickeyville

We created a spinoff series of our original Cards of pain game with updated rules. After her failure in Cards of Pain 6, Ariel now takes a second chance to win the increased prize os 20.000 USD.
Duration: 56:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11660kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elitepain - Cards of Pain Rld Ariel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Gia Ami prison Novi Sad

I took the London Underground to his place in London and it was snowing like crazy.
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6646kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Gia Ami prison
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summer School Waukesha

Whitney Morgan and I end up in the same class in summer school. I am pretty sure the teacher, Johnny, is going to be in for quite the summer! No worries! He knows exactly what to do with giddy girls in school uniforms complete with knee high socks and keds. He all ties us in ball ties with rope on the floor and puts big thick tape gags over our mouths. This may keep us quiet long enough for him to be able to get a little bit of teaching done. And, we look way cuter this way!
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 468.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer School
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler Kill Buck

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Star Chandler, Simone Devon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Star really puts up a fight when the bondage burglar sneaks into her room and wrestles her to the floor, but she is soon overcome ...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hazel paige make me your fuck toy Woolrich

Studio: Kink
Hazel Paige is a submissive young slut that longs to serve under the boot of the dominant and sadistic Tommy Pistol. Hazel starts her day restrained with inescapable rope bondage while squatting on the floor. Her tight pink pussy is completely vulnerable and exposed to the cruel desires of her master. Tommy wastes little time and begins to slap, spit, and salivate all over his fuck toys tight body. He crams his massive cock down her throat and coerces a sloppy deepthroat blow up from Hazel’s hungry mouth. After kicking Hazel in the pussy and letting her grind on his black leather boot, Tommy wiggles his playthings clit until she begs to cum. Tommy is greedy and deprives her of an orgasm. Hazel will have to earn it. Next Tommy bends his fuck toy over metal bench and stretches her arms out in front of her. Indulging in cruel impact play, Tommy hits and slaps Hazel with a heavy black leather flogger and his massive man hands. He then relentlessly switches back and forth from fucking her exposed cunt to face fucking her gasping mouth. Hazels is all too willing to take everything that her dom dishes out. To finish her day, Hazel finds herself perched on a wooden shelf with her legs drawn upward in a spread eagle. Tommy then goes to work and toys with her tight pink pussy with his hands, tongue, and massive cock. He works Hazel into a frenzy by jamming a powerful vibrator onto her swollen and sensitive clit. She has repeated orgasms that roll from one to the next in a tidal wave of depraved ecstasy. And, when Tommy is satisfied with the surrender of his sex kitten, he blows a massive load of cum all over her pussy. He leaves her panting and breathless as the jizz oozes down her round and perfect ass.
Duration: 53:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9891kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel paige make me your fuck toy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Babes In Trouble Exclusive New Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 2. Uberaba

Hot European babes in extreme bondage and rough oral action. Featuring pussy and nipple torment, extreme humiliation, rough oral endurance, and hard anal gangbang

Total size: 3.6 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babes In Trouble Exclusive New Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

WhippedAss. - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked And Punished Zhongning

Cast: Kirsten Price
When Amarna Miller is caught masturbating in Kristen Price’s spa, her wettest lesbian fantasies come true. Amarna Miller is punished with flogging, an OTK spanking, and clothespins under water pressure while pleasured with pussy licking, face sitting, finger banging and a mulit-orgasmic strap-on fucking!
Duration: 51:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WhippedAss. - Hot Euro Chick Amarna Miller Fucked And Punished
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gold Sweet Mega Only Beautifull Vip Collection Of Cruel Romance. Part 1. Baird

The latest scripted feature from Cruel Romance is a fanciful crime story starring Mona Wales and Ella Nova. Cheryl and Nedra, the Honey Loving Hustlers, are hired by a mob boss to find his crooked accountant (Pockit Fanes) and his ex-stripper wife (Rain DeGrey).

Total size: 14.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Sweet Mega Only Beautifull Vip Collection Of Cruel Romance. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

St Patricks Day 2018 Lowndesville

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!
Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: St Patricks Day 2018
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice - Rendered Correctionville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Duration: 49:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice - Rendered
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secretary Part II Osaka

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Part II
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexAndSubmission - Octavia Red - 90 Day Review Las Charcas

Tommy Pistol is hiring for a new secretary with a dream wage and full benefits. Octavia Red shows up for the interview and is absolutely eager to start immediately, so much that she doesn’t read the fine print of the contract against Tommy’s warning, 90 days later and it’s review time!!
Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9047kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexAndSubmission - Octavia Red - 90 Day Review
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Excellent Cool Unreal Collection Russian Submission. Part 1. Elkfork

Welcome at Rough Sex in Russia! Join today and dive into a world full of crude and ruthless sex and punishment, for some of the most beautiful Russian girls! Attention

Total size: 2.9 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Excellent Cool Unreal Collection Russian Submission. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Lisa vintage Silver City

His muscles were big and tight and I felt the weight of his cock press up against my hips too.
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5130kbps

File size: 569.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Lisa vintage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 7. Livno

Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal...and a hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment, and you know, there is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command...Feenix keeps her in that state as he tames this beautiful beast...

Total size: 5.2 GB in 18 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Cat Ami newspaper Cerritos

That was what was staring me in the face with just a bit of his ass peeking through as well.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5711kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Cat Ami newspaper
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweater Bound Speculator

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweater Bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Excellent Gold Perfect Hot Magic Collection Jj Plush. Part 3. Nasice

positioning themselves on either side of their new buddy and squirting chocolate sauce all over his torso, which they promptly lick up with their tongues.

Total size: 6.7 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Excellent Gold Perfect Hot Magic Collection Jj Plush. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 3 Tie Plant

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing. Vicks confessed that her girlfriend was lying about something.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7261kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Tale of Two Riggers Kingstree

All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot sluts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these sluts just can't help themselves.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Two Riggers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Babes In Trouble Exclusive New Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 1. Sabetha

Studio for those new to the subject, or for those who appreciate bondage of a more sensual nature, she combines the artistry, vision, and limitless Bdsm innovation.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babes In Trouble Exclusive New Cool Vip Unreal Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect toy ass fucking, anal fisting, bondage, squirt in public Au Gres

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Public, Domination, Hardcore
Vicki Chase is my new obsession and The Perfect Toy!!! Ramon starts her off with some deep throat fucking and Princess Donna uses
all her spit and drool as lube to fist her asshole. And that's just the first 10 minutes!!! This shoot has it all, fisting, ass fucking!
Duration: 1:08:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect toy ass fucking, anal fisting, bondage, squirt in public
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

On A Lark Sandy Hook

Cast: Zoe
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
On a lark Zoe decided to show up studio. Anxious and excited all at the same time. A giant red ball gag, neck rope, and tight crotch rope put her in the right headspace.
An mask in a suspension makes for a very interesting experience. The feeling of floating without being able to see anything. Zoe spins and swings around the stage.
Not many people can be hung by their hair. Zoe is caught between putting her weight on her knees or on her head. Either way hurts, but when the vibrator and the cane are introduced there’s even more to worry about.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On A Lark
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SaeRock Sr Hurtful Words Part 2 Matsumoto

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 42:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15927kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SaeRock Sr Hurtful Words Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Cuntorted Woody Creek

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Nikki Darling is a veteran cock sucker, so her mouth is used to being spread wide open, but something about the jack gag in her jaws is uncomfortable like she has never experienced before.
Duration: 39:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Nikki Darling Cuntorted
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SaeRock Sr Tardy Again Uncensored Crooked Creek

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scenes!
Duration: 24:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24500kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SaeRock Sr Tardy Again Uncensored
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 3. Peak

This really all about corporal punishment and the cane is used severely!This really all about corporal punishment and the cane is used severely!

Total size: 448.4 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4. Browning

videos in which mercilessly and another man with his cane. no plot, dialogue is almost the same, but filmed in good faith in the inherent

Total size: 1.1 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Longdozen Unreal Mega New Vip Magic Full Collection. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught To Be Used Ravenel

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part2 Belle Center

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Petgirl Yvette Costeau get her training with the limbo game.
Duration: 12:59
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costeau Limbo Solo Part2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ElitePain - Cards of Pain part 10 Irwinton

Brazilian beauty Luna Coranzon visited our studio to test her endurance in our Cards of Pain game. She did not expect it to be so harsh. In this episode the feared switch card was revealed again. It was the first time for Lady Tatjana to eb victim of this special (un)lucky card. Never ever before she had to stand the harsh lashes of the whip. This will be an ever experience in her life.
The rules: The player must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts (bottom, back, pussy, sole/thights and breast). Each of the five punishments are modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Luna wins the game if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up at any point, she goes home empty handed.
Duration: 1:09:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9544kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Cards of Pain part 10
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pepper - Part 1 Olamon

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I neckrope Pepper. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. I start at her waist and work my way down her legs. By the time Part 1 ends, I have made it down to her knees.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stephanie gagged for the first time Horsens

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!
Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephanie gagged for the first time
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Behind Bars Crockett Mills

O.T. is paying a visit to his accountant to ask about some worrying notices he has received in the mail. The woman at the front desk, Alana Cruise, informs him that someone at the office must have made a mistake, but O.T. knows this is the kind of mistake that can send him to prison. Now, for doing him wrong, he is going to give her a taste of just what happens in prison, so he takes out a needle, sticks it in her neck, and it's lights out for Alana.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gold Sweet Mega Only Beautifull Vip Collection Of Cruel Romance. Part 2. Fort Meade

She knows the secret of Carol's criminal past and threatens to tell her man unless Carol calls off the wedding. Unfortunately for April, Carol will stop at nothing to get her hands on the girl's inheritance.

Total size: 11.9 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Sweet Mega Only Beautifull Vip Collection Of Cruel Romance. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Nyxon Ami Lisa escape Burney

He was already wearing a classic, white jockstrap that I could see poking through his shorts as he walked up the stairs.
Duration: 11:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6319kbps

File size: 573.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Nyxon Ami Lisa escape
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anna Rose Pierced Meguro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with. The one on her clit says that she wants to be sex.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Rose Pierced
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 2 Kurashiki

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Harley Ace is a sinner. She is filled with lustful thoughts and dark desires. She needs to be purged and corrected of her sins. We are more than happy to help. We are givers like that.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage Port Stanley

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Genres: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Restrained in a crucifix style pose that perfectly displays those giant boobs and leaves her blowjob lips draped over the edge, she is ready for round two. Round two involves stuffing this slut so full of dick she turns into a sex sandwich.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Darling has huge squirting orgasms in bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Audition part 3 Hershey

Lead out to the barn, the British beauty is bound to a wooden beam with rope pulled tight around her neck. Kneeling against the hard, filthy floor, she languishes and moans desperately. PD hangs one leg from the beam then beats the helpless captive with a bundle of rope.
Duration: 1:09:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audition part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sybil Hawthorne Aumsville

Sybil is locked in the little wheeled cart. When he wants something he calls on them to scoot along and get this or that. The cart isn't that easy to maneuver from inside of it. Sybil does the best they can. Once he's built the vehicle of Sybil's next torment it's time for them to be transferred into it. Sybil is laying between two pipes. It is versatile and allows him various methods of humiliating and hurting Sybil. Sybil has to put a large metal plug in their ass. He canes their feet and ass. They struggle as he twists and torments them. After all that suffering Sybil gets to have an orgasm. All that suffering makes it that much better.
Duration: 51:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3 Idyllwild

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!
Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Heritage Collection - Punished Scene 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Silver Dress Part II Toston

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silver Dress Part II
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Hale Green Valley Lake

I had just gotten home from an evening out and was feeling sassy in my red heels. When my guy wanted to enjoy my strict tight pants and red heels for himself. He started with my arms in a box tie behind my back. Then got all fancy with a chest harness accentuated around my breasts. Xxxx me to sit down he didn't want me to know what else he was going to do to me, so he blind folded me. I could feel that he tied another rope around my right ankle, not to tight but tight enough that I could feel its presence. Due to my lips moving too much and having noise come out of my lips, my guy gagged me with the panel gag to shut me up! he changed out the chin straps to go up and around my neck, my least favorite. It was rubbing against my throat causing me to panic a little from being a little too tight.
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5096kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah Jane Ceylon Sneads Ferry

The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra ducttape custom Strafford

I was almost instantly warmed up at the sight of that line and the line of his ass cheeksat least.
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra ducttape custom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Best of Mood Castings Part 5 Earleville

Mood Castings gives us severe canings without a plot-line. First timers are invited in, interviewed, and then attempt to take 50 full-force strokes of the cane. I really like this series because of its simplicity and the amateurish nature of the girls. It's not staged: these women get the shit whipped out of them, and the majority of them don't make it through the 50 strokes.
This is some of the more recent editions which contains my favorites from the series: the prettiest and youngest girls, who make it (or almost make it) through the full 50. 9 clips here - see the screenshots for more details, so you can pick and choose who to download.
Video: 720x576

Total size: 945.6 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best of Mood Castings Part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Broken Breath Valliant

With Sybil it is all about control. He wants to control their sight - Sybil wears a hood. Bound in a chair Sybil sleeps; their face covered with thick leather. Their tits bound tightly. A slight purple hue shows just how long. He wants to control their sound - Sybil is gagged. He uses a latex hood to cover their face. A gag is blown up in their mouth. Then a leather gag is pushed into their mouth. He tests their ability to make sound from within the gag. He wants to control their breathing - Sybil's air is restricted. The latex hood can also be used with a rebreather bag. An extremely tight collar also helps to take their breath away. Sybil's breath is broken.
Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Breath
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 8. Citra

She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again...

Total size: 1.2 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection Dungeon Corp. Part 8.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Good Exellent Cool Unreal New Collection Slave Mouth. Part 3. Shiyan

As her mouth dangles open in suspense, he jams it with one object after another. She gags and spews, loses her breath, has ass shoved into her face, gets cock rammed into her, and goodies his piss--never knowing what's next.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Exellent Cool Unreal New Collection Slave Mouth. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gangbound Part 4 Cordova

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Tanya Danielle, Sadie Belle, Cory Lane, Jenni Lee, Chanta Rose
Warning !! This video contains dramatic scenes of beautiful women who are cornered, and then captured and tightly bound and gagged. Fighting these girls the one, and sometimes three at once, in vain.
Duration: 1:53:27
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 975kbps

File size: 924.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gangbound Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shadow Lane Nice Vip Excellent Hot Mega Sweet Collection. Part 2. Harwood

View highlights and sizzling action scenes from Shadow Lane videos 89-119, covering over four years of production.
These excerpts will identify the players, set the scene, and then present choice spanking moments

Total size: 2.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadow Lane Nice Vip Excellent Hot Mega Sweet Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex * Spanking With Kailee * Seth Deer Harbor

Spanking superstar Kailee makes her hardcore debut!
Seth is annoyed with his beautiful girlfriend Kailee for flirting with other boys at the party they have just returned home from. He accuses her of disrespecting him and tells her that she needs a good spanking. Protesting her innocence, Kailee is swept across Seth's lap in her smart cocktail dress and immediately feels the impact of her sweetheart's severe hand on her bottom through the satin of her skirt. That skirt is soon pushed up to reveal Kailee's luscious backside, clad in a pair of black panties. Seth scolds and spanks Kailee hard, fully expressing his indignation at her flighty behavior.
Next Kailee's panties come down to expose her lush seat, tapering down to long shapely legs and elegant feet in sexy high heels. The tall, slim, stunning brunette is a leg and bottom man's dream with the face of a young Venus, a delicately sculpted, budding bosom and ravishingly ample behind.
Kailee takes her spanking sullenly, with pouts and frowns and then with squeals and cries. Seth is unmoved by her excuses and plays the jealous boyfriend to the hilt, belaboring her bottom smartly until she understands that she needs to give in and admit she was wrong before she can be forgiven.
After about twenty minutes of relentless hand spanking and leather paddling with a very solid paddle, Kailee finally apologizes for her slutty behavior and promises to be a good girl, her bottom much the rosier.
Their reconciliation is both romantic and erotic as hugs and kisses lead to oral sex and passionate love making. Kailee gets down on her knees to blow her guy and his meaty member feels the good of her skillful sucking and feathering tongue. Several classic positions of penetration follow, including doggy style and then with Kailee sitting on her lover's manly organ and riding it like a carousel pony. The hard cock in tight pussy action is explicit and lovely Kailee is fully nude from her perky breasts to her pinkened cheeks throughout the love scene, which concludes in mutual satisfaction.
Finally, to assert his ultimate control over his girl, Seth administers an additional, major, fully-nude spanking to Kailee, post orgasm.
Kailee is one of the most popular spanking models in the world. She wanted to make her hardcore sex and spanking debut for Shadow Lane with her real life boyfriend and that appealed to us. (It also surprised us, because Kailee has traditionally been a fairly modest performer, the butt-plug scene in *quot;Ashley Pratt Is a Brat*quot; being as far as she had ever gone before.)
Kailee and Seth proposed they become our *quot;alt.*quot; (Alternative) spanking couple, as opposed to our traditional romance of discipline couple, to give their scene a different twist and one that was uniquely their own. The current generation of young spanking enthusiasts may look a little different than the baby boomers, but the attitude is basically the same, boyfriend knows best and girlfriend gets spanked. (Though Seth does divert to take Kailee by the hair, which is pretty hot.)
At 24 and 23, Kailee and Seth are the consummate young fetish couple, who play at B*D because they're into it. The loving making in this video is warm and real, with genuine hugs and kisses to sweetly counterbalance the hardcore pistoning. Gen Y embraces extremes, expressing its passion through physical means; spanking fits right into its radical mystique as does hard-hitting sex.
This serious discipline drama contains full nudity, hard, bare-bottom spanking, leather paddling, oral sex, explicit intercourse in classic sexual positions and a rousing hand spanking finale.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex * Spanking With Kailee * Seth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jay Edwards - Total Submission Beech Bottom

Nude, except for black 5*quot; pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Total Submission
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nabbed Gagged Bound Swim Regent

He was already wearing a classic, white jockstrap that I could see poking through his shorts as he walked up the stairs.
Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4812kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 547.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nabbed Gagged Bound Swim
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Prostitute Piedra

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Layla Price
Genres: Femdom ,Redhead ,Strap On ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,multiple orgasms ,Tattoo ,Nipple Torment ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment
Lorelei Lee guest directs and dommes in this weeks roleplay update where she plays a rich woman who preys on street prostitutes, breaks them down to build them back up and pimp them out! Lorelei is undeniably sexy in this shoot making her prey, Laela Pryce strip and masturbate for her then bending her perfect round ass over her knee and spanking it bright red. She’s spread in bondage, given nipple torment and fucked in her cunt until she squirts all over the floor. Then strap on fucked to multiple orgasms and made to lick Lorelei’s cunt!
Duration: 57:30

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Prostitute
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ht Part 1 Hog Tie Hell Santos

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Summer Cummings, Hollywood, Jenni Lee
*quot;Hog Tie Hell!!. Our models finished these shoots very shaken up. *quot;Some of the toughest ties I've ever been in*quot;, many of them said. Duets, toe-ties, vertical ht's and chain hoists.
Duration: 1:57:17
Video: 496x368, xvid, 749kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 763.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ht Part 1 Hog Tie Hell
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints India Summer Calisthenics Abbotsford

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
India Summer, is hot as hell and happily here to submit. Nothing keeps her wet and ready to fuck like a bit of bondage and pain. The device we have for her looks like it belongs on the sickest playground in the world...
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints India Summer Calisthenics
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ElitePain Wheel of Pain - Special Edition Coffman Cove

Really rough episode of Wop. Lots of caning and flogging which makes the girls cry. Two different girls stars in this episode.
Duration: 1:40:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain Wheel of Pain - Special Edition
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ElitePain - Save your Friend part 2 Lewis Run

Our diabolic game-show returns with another due. We asked Linda to bring here her best friend Dorothy. Together they can win the prize if $5000, they only need to answer 10-10 quiz questions corectly. For every incorrect answe the other gets a whipping. The number of strokes increases after each wrong answer (10-15-20 etc.). To make theor task even harder, they must count at the very same time or the stroke is repeated. Sometoems we offer to halve teh strokes if the friend delivers them. In a final roude the girls are tied next to each other, arms over head, adn they get a bonus whippinh depending on the number of their wrong answers. Beware! If we say this is going to be iabolic, we mean it!
Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8772kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElitePain - Save your Friend part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession Esmond

Cast: Hollywood, Frankie Dashwood, Goldie Blair, Molly Matthews
Genres: Bondage, Fetish
Busty, bondaged and beautiful. It's no wonder Jack's a bit obsessed. Look inside his world of extremely sexy women, bound hard and gagged tight. Scantily dressed to tease and please.
Duration: 1:19:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 976kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ban Vol 29 Bound Obsession
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2 Stewartstown

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's gag and all the tape wrapped on her face is removed. 2 huge pairs of panties are used to gag her instead. Black vetwrap is twisted for the 1st few wraps to really push the panties in. It is then stretched and covers everything under her nose to the bottom of her chin. A very effective gag indeed! The rope tied to her collar is tied to the spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to an overhead hoist and Summer is forced to stand as her arms are pulled up behind her. Summer is in a very uncomfortable position, but things get worse when I tie her hair to left ankle. Between her extreme position, the tight posture collar, her tits tied to the collar, her mouth stuffed to the max, and etc... she is not very happy nor comfortable. I sit back and enjoy watching her try and deal with her predicament. Before to long she is grunting and moaning in agony. I slap her ass a few times and adjust her positioning more to my liking. She just doesn't look uncomfortable enough though. I clamp her nipples with the extra heavy green clamps. They have to be heavy, as tight as her tits are tied, clover clamps just wouldn't work. I once again sit back and enjoy watching her tremble and moan as she deals with her bondage.
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 847.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer's Legs Spread Strappado - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Cabin Inglewood

She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cabin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Daisy Ducati Breaks in New Electroslut Hurley

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Leigh Raven
Genres: Pain ,Redhead ,Electro Clamp ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Electrical Play ,slim ,multiple orgasms ,Cattle Prod ,other hair color
Leigh Raven is captive in Daisy Ducati’s lesbian electro-dungeon! Leigh starts off in a predicament. She must keep her butt off the metal box or she’ll get shocked! But Daisy doesn’t make things easy for this tough slut. Leigh is tied down with an electrified pussy plug shocking her insides while Daisy flogs her trembling legs, zaps her, and plays with her juicy pussy. Next Leigh is bound with copper wires around her thighs. Leigh begs for orgasms as Daisy gives her both pleasure * pain with an electrified dildo fucking! Then Daisy shocks Leigh’s throbbing pussy lips with an electrified pussy plate. She teases Leigh with the violet wand as Leigh licks * fingers Daisy’s pussy to multiple orgasms. These two electrosluts are insatiable as they scissor their way to countless orgasms!
Duration: 1:07:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy Ducati Breaks in New Electroslut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Vasai

*quot;If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come.*quot; Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slip Ryegate

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slip
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage - Model 49 Live Feed (Part 2) Burns

This horny girl is now placed on a metal frame, fastened with leather belts. Pearly juice glistens as she climbs to the top and then down. Falling head down, PD and the audience won't let her rest, she's constantly being fucked, touched, looked at from every possible angle, the audience seems to be happy as much as 49 is trying to slow down. Pd, seeing that she won't last long, gives her the opportunity to use a strappado, also known as corda, to support herself. After the slowdown, we are waiting for the next acceleration of the action to see how 49 will cope. The audience demands more and more.
Duration: 45:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14545kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Model 49 Live Feed (Part 2)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Fayth Needs Stretched Meadows

I was almost instantly warmed up at the sight of that line and the line of his ass cheeksat least.
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4472kbps

File size: 750.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Fayth Needs Stretched
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane Hiwasse

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ashley Lane has just been checked in for some treatment that she could never get anywhere else. We have a very special way of taking care of our patients here. They come to us willful and disobedient.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra, Caroline Pierce Rio Frio

The surprised secretarial staff, over powered upon entry, and secured in copious coils of electrical tape tight around their satin blouses, pencil skirts and pantyhosed legs, are lifted into a waiting van. It seemed their skills had been sold, not for touch typing today, but for their individual charms... An athletic, lithe redhead, a raven-haired vixen, a stunning, silver haired MILF, and a long-limbed brunette. Their breasts, each pair a perfect paragon of each shapely figure, straining inside their shirts. As their unexpected vehicle ride begins, they call out through well stuffed mouths, the tape over their lips gagging their cries. They desperately attempt to stay upright as the road twists and turns, losing all sense of direction in their journey... An abrupt halt jolts them, sunlight floods in as the van doors open, the driver hops each helpless hostage onto the door step and, delivery complete, leaves them to their fate...
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps

File size: 656.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra, Caroline Pierce
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

South goes to level 40 Saint Bernard

Olympic swimmer South is a girl with a fantastic fit body. She wanted to take the shock collar challenge to see how much she could handle. The first levels were very impressive. She took every shock with a small smile. But as we got closer to 40, South couldn’t hold back some gagged moans. Very well done for the first time!
Duration: 5:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14722kbps

File size: 647.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: South goes to level 40
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler Hyde Park

Release Year: 1996
Cast: Star Chandler, Simone Devon
Star really puts up a fight when the bondage burglar sneaks into her room and wrestles her to the floor, but she is soon overcome ...
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2 Shady Cove

He comes back with yet more tape. He completely tapes up my lower body crisscrossing grey and black tape. Tape is everywhere... across my ass and even pulled tight between my legs!! More tape is crisscrossed on my tits as well. He adds more tape to my arms as well, completely taping the length of my forearms. When he's done, he pulls the bed back and releases me from the neckrope. He tosses me back on the bed and leaves once again. I start struggling to free myself. I struggle and mmmpph through the ball forcing my mouth wide open. This seems like an eternity. The man in the lab coat returns once again. Apparently he doesn't think I'm bound quite good enough, as he now adds rope to my ankles and wrists right over the tape.
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 822.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene's Bondage Dream - Hogtaped - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gold Perfect Sweet Vip Exclusive Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 7. Navesink

Our prim and proper maid endures tight bondage, humiliation and severe ass spanking with an assortment of paddles and a wooden hair brush

Total size: 6.4 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Perfect Sweet Vip Exclusive Collection Of Ricksavage. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Frisky Business Ban vol 8 Makawao

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone
Jack Banner's latest video, *quot;Frisky Business,*quot; starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.
Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frisky Business Ban vol 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helpless Teens Super Hot Gold Vip The Best Collection. Part 3. Wesson

You know she loves it by how her pert pink nipples are harder than diamonds throughout this blazing rough sex session. After some very athletic fuck gymnastics, in numerous positions

Total size: 8.7 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless Teens Super Hot Gold Vip The Best Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage - Peaches Otway

Perhaps this is the manner in which she saves herself. Because all that she senses outside of herself is nothingness. So she goes to him.
Duration: 1:11:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9304kbps
Audio: 92kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Peaches
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Transporter Maydelle

OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transporter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Electrosluts Presents: To Sovereign with Love Vaughnsville

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Sovereign Syre ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Anal ,Facesitting ,Slave ,Tattoo ,Blonde ,Piss Play ,Electro Plug ,Violet Wand ,Lesbian ,Humiliation
Looking for a place to eat, Aiden’s dining experience is ruined by surly, uppity waitress Sovereign Syre. But unlike the average jane, Aiden buys the restaurant outright and comes back to fire Sovereign, personally. Realizing that Chanel Preston, hostess of the restaurant, is Sovereign’s girlfriend, Aiden makes a very indecent proposal of the electrosex kind to both of them to keep their jobs!
Though they have thought they needed to fuck for their nine-to-fives, Aiden has something much more depraved in mind, showing the two how she made her fortune in lesbian BDSM. Sovereign is covered with sticky pads and her body spasms as the electroslut’s pussy is with the violet wand.
But that’s not all, she’s tied up in lesbian BDSM to a pussy plate as she’s made to watch Aiden own the sopping wet cunt of her girlfriend, Chanel, with an electro strap-on as Sovereign looks on. Now the lesbian cuckold, Sovereign watches as the love of her life penetrates Aiden with non-electric strap-on, giving orgasm and orgasm to her tormentor and new lezdom mistress.
Duration: 1:09:17

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrosluts Presents: To Sovereign with Love
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix. Parchman

First she stuffs a huge shiny black sex toy into the bound and helpless sub’s gaping shaved pussy, then she turns her over on her tummy to prepare Sandra’s asshole with the vibrator and fingers. Then the decisive moment is here: having made a huge gape out of the Melo rosebud, the mistress gradually crams most of her hand in there!
Duration: 15:47
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Susana Melo, Dominica Phoenix.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FaythIs Kept Put By KG Ferryville

I felt warmth in my loins as I was anticipating getting inside of that beautiful ass.
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 303.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FaythIs Kept Put By KG
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla