XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Disciplined Big Horn

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Submissive girls get disciplined and enjoy every minutes of it. Two Schoolgirl scenes with little damsel in uniform eager for attention, training and sexual attention. A very naughty damsel squirting on her schoolbooks, A maid hogtied , gagged and struggling for attention before being to orgasm by her mistress. A busty college girl caged and getting off with a large toy. A lady drilling her pussy and mouth hard for satisfaction. A newbie clamped and stretched in every direction... should I tell more? No! you should watch it
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:25
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex Posession Zwolle

Studio: Gothic Media
The girls of rubber are bound and held as submissive possessions. What will be enough to satisfy the cravings of their mistress? Nothing. When the smell of rubber alone possesses them to hold onto their prized possessions. After all, they are there to be used! It's a rubber fetish at it's best! Red-hot latex covering sexy sluts.... what could be better than that?! Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:33
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Posession
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sleepsack Hood * Armbinder Inception Strong

Studio: Restricted Senses
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Bound, Mummy, Cocoon, Leather Hoods
Mina gets laced tightly into a hood * armbinder, and then when that isnt enough the sleepsack comes out… All on screen tying. This is a very tough one for Mina, its pretty restrictive to try to breathe through 2 layers of nose holes! But she handles it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5458kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleepsack Hood * Armbinder Inception
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex Lingerie Gallivare

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Lingerie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla