Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 03-16-2024, 04:29 PM   #1008
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

No Love - Sophie Ryan Hop Bottom

Some people feel like they need to love a slut to have any kind of fun with her. Dee is not one of them. When she takes Sophie Ryan out to the barn she is more like an interested experimenter than a passionate lover. She does not want Sophie for anything other than her body. She goes about her business as though she feels nothing for the girl at her mercy. The screams and the tears are curious side effects from her sadistic interests.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 771.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Love - Sophie Ryan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Girl Wisborough Green

Jackie has finally decided to ditch her good school girl image. Well, maybe one step at a time. Now, Johnny being the bad boy that he is has absolutely no problem helping me to dispel that image. He wants me as bad as he can get me! So, after school lets out one day, he takes a chance at tying me up, while I am still wearing my plaid skirt, white collared button up shirt, knee high socks and saddle shoes. What a boring uniform! He first has me sit on a chair and ties my arms together behind my back with rope. Then, I have my legs tied together at the knees and ankles with more white rope. He puts a collar around my neck (how bad is that?) and puts a thick over the mouth gag on me with mouth packing. He lets me squirm in anticipation on the chair for a few moments before hoisting me up on the chair on my knees. He ties my wrists to my ankles, so there's nowhere to go without falling! Johnny proceeds after a few minutes and pressing the clock before my family arrives home, to unbutton my shirt and take off my bra. He knows he's gotten pretty far today, just getting to tie me up and seeing me half naked. Oh, I think I'm starting to like the dark side. Maybe I'll be a little bit badder next time, so I can see what else my Johnny has planned for me...
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 178.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard Tied Mega Unreal Cool Beautifull Exclusive Collection. Part 1. Lipscomb

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
The words are tattooed on Jack Hammer's arm, and they will be etched into she mind and soul. He'd carve it into her flesh, too, but a body this pretty needs to be covered in other, sexier marks.

Total size: 6.2 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Tied Mega Unreal Cool Beautifull Exclusive Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 3. Blitar

Torture Galaxy pleases us with another hard video that involved only the fearless girl. Download and enjoy!

Total size: 12.9 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweetie Plum – magic wand vs shock collar Michigan Center

It’s the cute Sweetie Plum who gets to battle against the shock collar today! Will I successfully stop her from reaching an orgasm? Join and watch all videos now for 1 low price!
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 783.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweetie Plum – magic wand vs shock collar
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two Mankato

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Catherine de Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
A good day for Catherine DeSade is any day she can find a man who wants to use her up. Today is a good day. Damon Pierce wants to wear her out.
Duration: 51:48

File size: 582.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter Dachen Dao

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Not everything we do is going to leave a mark but it's all going to be fun. We're going to ask her a few questions, loosen her up as always, but it'll be pretty quick that we switch to bondage and just straight up fucking with the girl. She has some pretty sensitive feet. We'll see how well she can answer the questions while Rain DeGrey is taking her teeth to them.
Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager. We're going to savor this girl, and you should, too.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Madisin - In Stock Osgood

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Madisin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibro, Anal Plug
Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention. He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet. The positions he puts Madisin in become more and more rigorous. Her body is contorted and punished in increasingly severe ways. Eventually she will receive her rewards; incredibly intense orgasms that will leave her entire body shaking.
Duration: 1:12:28

File size: 815.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madisin - In Stock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jasmine Caro Roscoe

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Jasmine Caro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
Her new Master has the perfect approach to test her immediately: the sybian sex machine with her hands tied above her head. He has a present for her: a tiara. He flips on the machine and introduces her to his huge throbbing cock. Well, more like her throat.
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Caro
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Beautifull Full Hot Magic Collection Restricted Senses. Part 5. San Benito

no concept of how much time has passed, weather it is still night or even when she will be released again.

Total size: 9.8 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Beautifull Full Hot Magic Collection Restricted Senses. Part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skills Breeden

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Dia Zerva has a set of skills. Cocksucking is near the top of that list. To get her primed he's going to have to tie her up and make her suffer. It's not that she needs motivation, but he certainly enjoys doling it out. He can't quite get enough of her mouth and her screams are just so exciting. He hurts her and then fucks her face. Dia deserves an orgasm, but she's not going to get it easy. He makes her beg. Weights pull at her labia and a dragon tongue makes her cunt even more sensitive. Dia is just that kind of slut though, the pain only arouses her more. She screams even louder when she's finally allowed to cum.
Duration: 51:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skills
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3 Seaton

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Courtney's Captor zipties and cinches her lower legs and feet. He leaves her to quiver as she endures her extremely strict bondage. She tries to struggle, but it looks more like twitching, as that is all her bondage will allow. Her Captor enjoys watching her futile struggles in the shadows, but after a while, he wants a new view. Courtney yelps as he rolls her onto her side. Her breathing intensifies as she adjusts to her new position. Now he can see her tears and bound tits jiggle as she twitches and moans. Another hour or so, and she'll gladly do anything he wants.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 709.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snot, Sweat, and Tears - Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikki - Pervert Delivery Staines

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Slave: Nikki Mistress: Natasha Zare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
Nikki receives a mysterious package on her doorstep, and excitedly hurries to see what's inside... a shock collar. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Nikki holds the collar up to her neck, it snaps shut. Now under the evil control of Mistress Natasha Zarr, Nikki must obey all commands or suffer the electric consequences. 'The Delivery' is a psychological thriller, exploring the fetishes of chastity, female dominance, humiliation and mistress/submissive commands.
Duration: 34:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki - Pervert Delivery
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Office Chick Double Springs

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 714.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Office Chick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4 Saint Thomas

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Naomi Denise – pet training Spencertown

Naomi Denise is my new resident model, she is available for custom videos too! Very well trained, super toned dancer, and very obedient! She gets a rude awakening from her cage, passes her harsh shock challenge, and goes back into her cage without complaining! I’m keeping this one!
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14696kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi Denise – pet training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 2. Villahermosa

The girls actually pierced chest spokes hammered nails in the chest, vagina Stick In electrical items, and the electric current, stick a needle in the buttocks and generally very cruel mockery - It's very painful! The one of the sites horror dedicated to bdsm.

Total size: 10.7 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Good Full Hot Exclusive Collection Torture Galaxy. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Two well used barn sluts restrained in strict bondage Harrah

Cast: London River, Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
In one corner of a dirty old a blonde busty fuckpuppet restrained onto a fucking machine and hidden under a gas mask languishes. On the other end of the barn is a second brunette fuckpuppet, bound and built into a wooden wall like a flesh sculpture. On one side of the wall her shiny sweat covered face is exposed, on the other her thin tan thighs and shaved smooth snatch jut out. This barn is just full of surprises…
Duration: 15:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1351kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 167.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two well used barn sluts restrained in strict bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3 Damar

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Hot Mega Cool Beautifull New Collection Wizard Of Ass. Part 2. Settimo Torinese

But she coyly admits that she likes to be at her Master's mercy, and be told to do things. She steals most of the it. Once discovered she is appropriately punished for her wrong doings!

Total size: 3.3 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Hot Mega Cool Beautifull New Collection Wizard Of Ass. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Neophutos part 2 Belmore

The journey is beginning. I’m told to sit down on the floor as Master begins attaching me to a large, heavy steel triangle. My ankles are squeezed painfully into the metal cuffs. I guess people really can be big-boned, because my feet are going numb by the time he’s secured the metal collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists. He asks me to pull my legs out in front of me as far as I can. The pressure on my ankles causes me to wince, and I try to adjust my neck inside the collar — it’s so tight.
After an hour of this torture, I am released only long enough to have him pull my legs into a tight yoga position so he can tie my breasts to my ankles. I'm going from one grueling position to another, and I languish in my own helpless misery for a while. I am again untied, this time so I can stand, so that Master can handcuff my wrists behind my back, as well as put a leather strap attached to a rope on a pulley around my neck. I find it’s hard to breathe, and even more difficult to swallow. I stand on my toes to try and relieve some of the pressure, but soon I am asked to spread my legs.
Obediently, I do so immediately, only to find this lowers me and makes getting air that much more difficult. Stubborn, I resolve to stay with my legs spread for the entire two hours, only moving to turn around and show people my young body. I hear Master commanding me to bounce up and down to make my tits shake. As I’m doing this I’m told to repeat, *quot;I'm a bondage titty slut.*quot; With a red face I do so, still bouncing, until Master has finally stopped chuckling at me. I am humiliated. Two hours have passed, and now I'm told the real fun is about to begin.
My neck is released from the strap and the handcuffs are removed. Soon, Master is tying my wrists and arms tightly behind my back with a rough rope. Completing this task, he tells me to squat down and take off my sneakers and socks. With my arms virtually useless, this is frustratingly difficult, but I finally persevere. I look up at Master to see if He is pleased, but have no time, as I’m standing up and having my own dirty socks stuffed in from one side of the mouth to the other. Clear plastic tape is wound around my head to secure the sock gag. Looking devious, Master says that I’ll be receiving a caning. Cringing, I try to prepare myself for what is to come, but soon tears are running down my soft cheeks and landing on my supple breasts. I cry out into the gag as he strikes me repeatedly on my ass, thighs, and on my tits. I’ve only had two other canings before, so they are still overwhelming. However, I find myself strangely aroused by the end of the beating.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 987.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophutos part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amy Faye, Jack Hammer Scottsbluff

Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is *quot;resting*quot; right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the horse and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.
Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Faye, Jack Hammer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punished Plumpers Gold Hot Sweet Mega The BestCollection. Part 3. Calvert

A lot of pain and torture. Watch and enjoy the beautiful view.

Total size: 5.5 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished Plumpers Gold Hot Sweet Mega The BestCollection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2 Rolla

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Your Smalltown jail Host explains that being a small jail, they don't have a courtyard or any kind of exercise facility for the prisoners so he shows how he keeps them in shape. He Rinn to hop and back and forth in the jail area. He then puts her on her knees in the center of the room. You can really hear Rinn breathing hard. It looks as if his workout is very effective. He then helps her to the floor and explains that struggling in rope bondage is a very good workout in its self. He smacks her ass to motivate her. She slows down after a while and like a good personal trainer, He Motivates. He slaps her ass and then starts slapping her tits hard with a wooden spoon. She's starts to really struggle again. After a bit more struggling he Hogties her. This works and stretches muscles that she never knew she had!! She stays hogtied for the remainder of the episode.
Duration: 18:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 843.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smalltown Jail - Rinn Hogcuffed, to Excerise, then Hogtied - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Prepare Arnot

Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price. She has to tell him her price. A thousand dollars per hour. He canes her feet while she screams and cries. He's having fun and she's miserable. This is what you do to a strong woman.
Duration: 47:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prepare
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rope Bondage Unreal The Best New Excellent Full Collection. Part 2. Ethel

He's been privileged to work with many rope-worthy hotties (mostly first-timers exclusive to this Web site) who not only appreciated his dedication to creating dramatic bondage imagery

Total size: 5.5 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Bondage Unreal The Best New Excellent Full Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4 Stoddard

Ophelia endures tight nose hooks and a tongue clamp... her bondage is tightened up as well. The way she pleads with her eyes is a thing of beauty!
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Severe Gags for Ophelia Kahn - Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trained St Ives

Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn’t usually tie them up. Here that’s a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement. Finger’s slip into their tender love tunnel and a vibrator hums on their nub. It’s not long before they are begging for permission to cum. One of Sybil’s best features is their ass. So of course that’s what we display. An asshook pulls their head back and more pain is applied. Sybil cries yet again. Yet again they are rewarded with orgasmic bliss.
Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trained
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tightn Bound Vip Gold New Beautifull Sweet Collection. Part 5. Garze

He allows her a small break from the orgasms. Places on some leather bindings to her thighs and elbows, putting her in a frogtie and crushing her elbows together. He plays with her so sensitive nipples as he pulls off the nipple suction cups.

Total size: 8.6 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightn Bound Vip Gold New Beautifull Sweet Collection. Part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Played With Dos Palos

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
He’s got a new play thing. This one’s a keeper. She seems to eat up everything he dishes out. The moment his cock is out Sister Dee looks longingly at him. Her mouth opens and her eyes beg for him to fuck her. Fucking her is too easy though. To make it more interesting he’s going to keep her tied up and torment her between having his way with her. All holes are his and every inch of her body is a canvas for his mark.
Duration: 42:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Played With
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Curious Sub Una Fairy Gets Treated To Kinky Bdsm Dp Pounding Basra

Studio: PornWorld
Cast: Una Fairy , David Perry , Lorenzo Viota
Gorgeous blonde Una Fairy has such a high sex drive and when she walks in on her boyfriend, she makes it crystal clear that she wants some fun. Lorenzo gives her a PVC catsuit as a gift and explains that he has something planned, leading her to meet BDSM master, David. Together, Lorenzo and David flog Una while she is dressed in her catsuit. They collar and ball gag her before fucking her mouth with a huge black dildo. They soon switch it for their cocks, and bound Una gives them both a blowjob. After this submissive slut is released free, Lorenzo and David fuck her pussy and ass, then work together to DP her holes!
Duration: 53:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7457kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curious Sub Una Fairy Gets Treated To Kinky Bdsm Dp Pounding
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega The Best Sweet Only Collection Of Strap On Squad. Part 2. Gladwin

sex toys and nipple clamps. Kaisey Dean loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.

Total size: 4.6 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega The Best Sweet Only Collection Of Strap On Squad. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra Barbie Roslyn Heights

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo.
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Barbie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Magnificent New Exclusive Sweet Collection Scorched. Part 2. Doylesburg

Two fit subs bow down to their dom in a living room session that includes face slapping, foot caressing and lots of licking. Panties are sucked then replaced by fingers while assess are roundly spanked red and raw then soothed and caressed in a loving way that doesn't prevent the crying.

Total size: 1.8 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Magnificent New Exclusive Sweet Collection Scorched. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition Portage des Sioux

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Shackles, Suspension, Blowjob
Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the Insex days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come. Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much. The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.
Duration: 1:07:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Special Gift Barboursville

Mandy Muse came looking to get some glamour shots for her boyfriend, but O.T. wants to see her in a different kind of shoot. He's got a theme in mind, *quot;Bondage and Discipline*quot; and Mandy is naive enough to go along with it, without even negotiating her limits. She's scared, sure, but who wouldn't be, because in a matter of minutes she's completely tied up on the couch and he's making a video that she hopes her boyfriend never sees.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Gift
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged Morristown

Nora Sparkle! We just love tying her up, she has an amazing body and she is a real submissive… although sometimes a bit reluctant because she really doesn’t like big gags too much. At the creepy office, Nora is nude and tied to a chair, her awesome boobs are wrapped in rope. Of course, we strap a 2 inch red ball into her mouth, and Nora struggles wildly. It’s awesome to see her drool and wriggle, there is no chance for her to escape from the ropes. Nora Sparkle is a great bondage girl!!
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Girlfriend Whitney Swanville

After Whitney gets done playing with me, we decide we want to canoodle a little longer. We lose our white tank tops and kneel on our knees kissing and nipping at each other's breasts. Then, we make a little request to dear sweet Johnny while we are wearing only our satin string bikinis and white lace top thigh highs....Will you please hog tie us together on the bed? Johnny had absolutely no problem with our request. He just had to make sure he has enough rope to get the job done. Then, he has us tied up in nice firm hogties in just minutes with thick white cleave gags. Whitney and I roll around playfully on the bed together, our breasts pressing together when our front sides meet. Our half naked bodies are stretched out and wandering across the bed and together.. blissfully aware of our proximity to each other. I hope Whitney comes to visit me again soon.....

Duration: 7:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 117.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Girlfriend Whitney
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 3. Lakehurst

This slave has been in for many trials to see if its curiosity is really just that or if it could indeed make a good slave. It has now been told its being considered as a permanent fixture. It is taken to our meeting room which is gentleman only other than slaves.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful Delights Johnson Creek

Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vibrator on her clit she begs him to hit her some more. Music to his ears so he pulls the cane out.
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rope Bondage Unreal The Best New Excellent Full Collection. Part 3. Leek

they volunteered to be tightly and helplessly bound and gagged for real in order to help him achieve it.

Total size: 4.5 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Bondage Unreal The Best New Excellent Full Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie Dickson City

South is flexible! This tall girl is very fit, and she is trying her first elbow bondage today. They go all the way together, which is always very beautiful on girls with long slender arms. Gagged and a bit suprised at the super tight bondage, South moves around, trying to struggle a little against this new feeling. Having your elbows tied is very exciting, especially for the first time!
Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella Nova Application Denied Spindale

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Wax, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova Application Denied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Powershotz Vip Gold Full Hot New Excellent Collection. Part 3. Yacuiba

is bound on kneepoint with a tight pussy rope. Her breasts are tortured for a long time using floggers, clamps and clips. Wenona is locked in a sitting position atop my box. She struggles to make the slightest move....

Total size: 4.1 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powershotz Vip Gold Full Hot New Excellent Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 2 Ascot

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish
She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is.
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Powershotz Vip Gold Full Hot New Excellent Collection. Part 2. Papatoetoe

nique video of torture of young girls with elements Cruel sex with them ... The torture by fire, piercing and cutting items, water, etc.
And the brutal rough sex ... Do not miss Extreme video

Total size: 5.0 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Powershotz Vip Gold Full Hot New Excellent Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - Lythe - Pretty Girl Lyla Storm, PD Langhorne

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, “Why'd you come to us?” Her answer is perfect. “You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.” We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better. We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.
She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts. We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.
There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions. She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Lythe - Pretty Girl Lyla Storm, PD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Unreal Beautifull Full Hot Magic Collection Restricted Senses. Part 6. Newland

Dressed in a cute lingerie set, she gets hooded and strictly hogtied in blue rope.

Total size: 11.8 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Beautifull Full Hot Magic Collection Restricted Senses. Part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 2. Cando

We pay them a set fee if and only if they can make it through one day of slave training. To train a slave fully takes much more than one day, we understand this and make it clear that this is only a tester course and that if the slave decides she wishes to submit for a longer period then arrangements can be made for this to happen.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Slapped New Nice Perfect Beautifull Magic Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nubile Keller

Lorna wants to serve PD because she has this ridiculous notion that if she does well he might love her back one day. She is desperate for his attention and willing to do anything to receive it. PD cares less about her than the tools he uses against her. She is nothing to him. Her body and mind are just things for him to bend and break for his own amusement. She serves him, readily, hoping in vain for some sort of reward. The best she will get is pain in spades.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nubile
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hogcuffed Unreal Exclusive Super Sweet Collection. Part 6. Assawoman

All she had to do was be quiet, but she can't even obey simple instructions yet. Her captor left her in hand cuffs and some chain. She's not even gagged, and all she had to do was lay in the dark on the concrete floor and be quiet. Her captor hears her rolling around and moaning and comes to check on her. He flicks the light switch on and Allegra looks worried now.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogcuffed Unreal Exclusive Super Sweet Collection. Part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ice Pony Bronson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water.
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice Pony
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte, Vivienne Velvet Temple Bar Marina

Rival Lesbian Sex-slaves Initiate Newcomer Plaything with Zip Tie Bondage and Forced Orgasms!Part 1 of a 3-part Custom Video!Sandra and Lisa were always vying for the favor of their master, and now with the addition of a third slave to the mix, their efforts are going to get even harder.*nbsp; They decide to take out some of their frustrations on Vivienne while he’s away. After a night out, the three girls in their cocktail dresses, Stockings and heels decide to take a walk of the grounds. Suddenly the two luscious lesbians drag the long-legged interloper, Vivienne, into the garage for an intense initiation, and maybe scare her away.*nbsp; Vivienne is Zip-tied, to a pole, a rag is stuffed into her mouth, held in with another Zip tie.*nbsp; She is helpless as her one leg is ziptied to an additional pole as Sandra holds her other leg wide open, so that Lisa can attack Vivienne with a vibrating wand, wringing orgasm after orgasm out of her until she’s raw. All the while, buxom Sandra gropes and Viv’s Perky tits!*nbsp; But Lisa isn’t satisfied eliminating just*nbsp; one competitor…In Part 2, Lisa betrays Sandra!
Duration: 10:50
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 411.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte, Vivienne Velvet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Silvers * Fayth on Fire Yazoo City

Tied MILF Secretaries Undergo Undergo Extreme Gagging and Bondage Orgasms!Fayth and Sandra are the top two candidates from the secretarial pool to fill the executive assistant position.*nbsp; The job requires an ability to deal with times of prolonged stress in situations that are beyond the candidates control. The final stage of the interview process finds the comely co-workers tightly bound together to two poles in the warehouse. The supervisor enters with two rags and several rolls of vetwrap. He stuffs each girl's mouth with one of the rags and seals it in with coils of vet wrap around their heads. The candidates fearfully wonder what's to come next. They dont have to wait long.*nbsp; He returns with a pair of*nbsp; hitachi wands, the powerful old-school type.*nbsp; He hikes their skirts and ties each of the devices over the gals pantyhosed pussies. He wastes no time getting the girls to high speed and screaming orgasm.*nbsp; The girls buck and writhe but cant shake the devices loose.*nbsp; They are rewarded by having their silk blouses torn exposing their lacy brassieres. With more rolls of vetwrap left, he decides to completely encase each of the gals heads before he exits, leaving them in sensory-deprived orgasmic agony.*nbsp;*nbsp; He'll come back in a while to see if either girl is still enduring...
Duration: 14:55
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers * Fayth on Fire
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worn Out Piedra Blanca

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
The sack she's tied in covers her pretty face, but there's plenty to see. Her muffled screams can be heard as her suffering begins. She's strung up by her ankles and the bag comes off. She's going to have to suck his dick to get the treatment she wants. He uses every tool at his disposal to break her down and in the end Sister Dee proves to be formidable. She'll have to come back again for more of the same.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worn Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nastya - Reverse prayer Dali

Nastya is definitely our youngest and most talented bondage star! She can do everything, even a reverse prayer while being ballgagged! For a girl without any experience, this is certainly impressive!! Enjoy the pictures and video of Nastya in this great bondage position!
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 287.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nastya - Reverse prayer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer Severna Park

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Gabriella Paltrova is stuck in a cage in a dark dungeon and all she wants to do is go see the birds. She wants to be outside, in the open air, listening to them chirp in the sun.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tightn Bound Vip Gold New Beautifull Sweet Collection. Part 6. Morgan Mill

The young girl was strolling on her farm one day and enjoying the sun shine.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightn Bound Vip Gold New Beautifull Sweet Collection. Part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1 Deer Creek

Summer's car breaks down in the middle of no where... No phone reception and no one around for miles. Luckily a young lad happens down the road in a pick-up truck. It's her lucky day so she thinks. He looks under the hood, but it's clear he's much more interested in her. He starts by grabbing her ass and tits a bit. Summer tries to resist, but she doesn't want him to leave either... who knows how long she'll be out there. He claims he has tools, but when he returns he seemingly has nothing. Soon he has her on the ground fondling his new captive. He throws her over his shoulder and places her on the tailgate, where he ties her wrists elbows and ankles. Soon after he tightly cleave gags her and then finally he hogties her before shutting the tailgate and driving off. After traveling the back roads, they end up at an old metal structure. He makes summer hop towards the door. He stops her and rips her blouse open. He gropes and slaps her bare tits and orders her to keep hopping. Once they get close, he lifts and carries her inside, where he places her on her feet and neck ropes her. That will keep her from going anywhere. He gets out more rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2854kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 373.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Transported and Hogtied - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Needs More Cowbell Paraiso

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off the wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knyf right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. he picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Needs More Cowbell
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane May Pen

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We have a variety of ways of showing a girl like Ashley what her body is made for. First we strap her down into the gyno chair and spread her legs wide open.
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2 Saint George Island

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane and Kasha
Jane and Kasha in finest ponygirl action. This is the 2nd and final part of this movie.
Duration: 17:11
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ponygirls Jane and Kasha part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla