XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Super Best Collection 7 Clips Roxy Raye. Monocacy Station

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Oiled Up * Fist Fucked, Home Run Stretch, Naughty Hotel Hookup pt.1, Naughty Hotel Hookup pt.2, Extreme Pussy Spread, Anal Speculum Fun, Dirty Shower Fun, Ass Ball in the Corner Pocket, Riding Table Dongs, Late Night Snack , Roxy Underwater, Black Toys * Lingerie, Tasting the New Neighbor, House Warming Present and much more .... In this wonderful collection.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Best Collection 7 Clips Roxy Raye.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sliding with Ease San Gabriel

Cast: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sliding with Ease
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ally Style * Foxie Gibsonburg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ally Style * Foxie
Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black toy on Ally's tight ass, before fisting that too! She works between Ally's pussy and ass with her fist and really gets her off!
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ally Style * Foxie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super Best Collection 9 Clips Roxy Raye. Sackets Harbor

Oh My..., Pee On Me, Dining Room Dildos, Deep Anal in the Park, Banana Ass Smoothie, Roxy Gets Dominated, Glowing Holes, Skinny Dippin', Roxy Style, A Happy Ending Massage, Working at the Car Wash, Gaping In Latex, Pumped and Pounded, Working Out the Deep Muscles,My Fucking Machine

Total size: 8.1 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Best Collection 9 Clips Roxy Raye.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super Best Collection 11 Esclusiv Clips Latexangel. Council Bluffs

Extra raw and extra raunchy pussy and ass-fisting is here, but there's a lot more for you to see... Amazing!

Total size: 9.2 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Best Collection 11 Esclusiv Clips Latexangel.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shaped brutal dildos Trinway

Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Anal, Fisting, Prolapse
Cute blonde Holly Hanna shows the limitless capabilities of her asshole as it devours multiple shaped brutal dildos!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4057kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shaped brutal dildos
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge Demorest

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo
Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Francesca DiCaprio * Foxie Nimes

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio * Foxie
Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm and we catch the whole thing on film!
Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Francesca DiCaprio * Foxie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hello Linnaea Dirty Anal Whore (2017) Watkins Glen

Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18*quot; inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can.
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hello Linnaea Dirty Anal Whore (2017)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lovely Day For Fun With Toys And A Fist Meigs

Cast: Alex More
Genres: Brunette, Fisting, Natural Tits, Solo Masturbation, Toys / Dildos / Vibrators
Video language: German
Alex More begins her beautiful morning with some of her favorite big toys and her fist. Burying them deep inside her wet pussy with multiple orgasms.
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovely Day For Fun With Toys And A Fist
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia Hickory Plains

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Planted on his dick is not real Underhill

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Isabella Clark * Bara Brass
Genres: anal sex, fisting, dildos
Isabella Clark gives up her asshole to her friend Bara Brass to stretch and prolapse as much as she pleases with huge dildos!
Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Planted on his dick is not real
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

So You Wanna Get Fistfucked Carlin

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Billie Star, Gina Gerson, Lolly Small, Sasha Zima, Lexi Diamond, Lilith Lavey
Genres: Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Toys
So You Wanna Get Fistfucked? Good news! We have a series of hot lesbians that are going to show you how it's done! Fister Twister puts these babes in an all white room with an endless supply of lube so they can get nice and slippery as they work their fists in wrist deep and beyond! This is hardcore fisting at it's finest!
1-Lilith Lavey Shoves Her Entire Hand In Lexi Diamond's Pussy
2-Billie Star Is Fisted Deep By Antonia Sainz
3-Gina Gerson Slowly Works Her Fist Into Sasha Zima's Tight Pussy
4-Antonia Sainz Lays On Her Back And Fists Lolly Small As She Stands Over Her
Duration: 1:48:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So You Wanna Get Fistfucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist fucked teen Barnsdall

Cast: Victoria Pure (fister), Gianna Ray (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longer and starts fisting Gianna slowly. She works her way up from a few fingers and soon her whole hand is inside her. This teen has an extremely tight pussy but after switching positions, she is fist fucked slowly and sensually. Once she has been stretched, Gianna bounces back and forth on Victoria's fist, then lays back down on the bed, masturbating at the same time as being fisted to bring herself to a gentle orgasm
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist fucked teen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun Darlington

Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted) Blondes Have More Fun
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Busty beauty playing it away Novi

Studio: True Life
Mysterious brunette beauty with big tits playing it away with her magic fingers put deep and hard for the perfect satisfaction. Get crazy as the perfect beauty is getting exposed through the amazing body of the crazy bitch.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3781kbps

File size: 373.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty beauty playing it away
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla