Alt 03-10-2023, 05:56 AM   #514
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

For The Record Wild Rose

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asia
Video language: English
We have a winner folks. This chick is the new champ of Facial Abuse! 8 times. She has a great “chin” to do this 8 times. No joke, you know she love us long time. We wrapped her plastic until she was all confucius, I mean confusions. We put chop sticks on her nipples for some extra authentic asian noises. I love them noises fyi. With every slap her bashful eyes would get sopping wet, and she looked like a wounded puppy with sad music playing while being narrated by some leftist beta. We didn't get to fuck her ass, but we swabbed it for covid for posterity. She drank massive amounts of yellow discipline and even drank her own. Her face was all sad when 3 loads were splashed on it. She ate like she was at a wet market. She apologized to her daddy like John Cena did. It was sad to see.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For The Record
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Abuse - Leaking Liquids Riverview

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Adult Doorway, Facial Abuse
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Abused, Facial, Greek, Swallow
Bootleg was stuck deep in her asshole when he let go a stream of yellow discipline in her asshole. She stayed still and didn't move as he relived himself. Boots had her push it out and it sprayed out like she was a greek fountain. She took the facefucking good and did A2M like a good worthless slut. She knew she was degraded and there was no saving face, except for 3 juicy loads that added an exclamation point to her shame. She gobbled it all up and swallowed it all, and was bathed in her drizzle.
Duration: 58:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse - Leaking Liquids
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Begging For A Whoopin San Simeon

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Begging For A Whoopin
Genres: Deep Throat, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Bootleg busted out the tickler and laid it across her back. She asked for more and moaned with each crack. We should have made a movie and called it *quot;Boots.*quot; She throated 2 dicks as they face fucked her giant mouth with her vacuum gaskets providing a firm seal. They fucked her holes as she ate ass and dunked her head in the whore bowl while being plowed from behind. She took a load in her pussy and 3 to the face and was topped off with more throat potion.
Duration: 1:06:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging For A Whoopin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flashback Moletai

Cast: Flashback
Genres: Anal, Deep Throat, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
It was all going well until Boots busted out the belt. A key was turned that unlocked an S show of a latent past. It made for some awesome footage. This girl was a submissive as she was tiny. Her little asshole got fucked and she tasted her bowels and ate man ass. Leashed and leathered, minus the flamboyance, a prolapsed colon, an inappropriate drag queen show and monkey pox. I digress. She was whiner. She'd crawl around barking like a puppy and put her face in the whore bowl and ate her own slop. This beautiful spinner got wrecked and swallowed yellow discipline like a maoists mouth washing. Bootleg fucked her pussy as she sucked her thumb. It was perfect, and she's the perfect performer for such a number as this. She took 3 loads and hated eating it like a cracker hates seasoned food. I'm off folks, because tomorrow I enter the town of my birth. I want to be ready.
Duration: 59:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flashback
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Bred Foxboro

Cast: Unknown
Genres: DP, Anal, Rimming, Interracial, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Pissing On Mouth
It's like white bread but a black girl filled with a white man's load. The Vaccinated Vandal is giving out white offspring like gubment cheese. He gives no fucks. Bootleg had her demonstrate her *quot;past*quot; on him as she began to look sad.
Duration: 59:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bred
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein Edison

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;Experiment*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:40
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Butt Hole Bashed - Nadia White - 1080p Arthur City

Cast: Nadia White
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
t wasn't long into the scene, (after the usual pleasantries of course), that a giant cock was inflicting mental and physical damage to her asshole. Sam thrusted vigorously until it was left gaping. Next, she was dp'd to fill her holes up even more. She took the yellow d throughout, and had the Whore bowl dumped on her head; but not before she soaked her feet in it. She took cum to the face, swallowed more yellow d, and was sent home a covered mess.
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4302kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Hole Bashed - Nadia White - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Passage To Bangkok - Channy Crossfire - 1080p Clarkia

Cast: Channy Crossfire
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
We gape her ass and fill with Lo Mein and Chicken and Yellow D and make Corona Virus. Like Chinese Lab! She took an excellent face fucking, and all her holes were opened and stretched. We even stuck a vibrator in her urethra, up to her bladder, and she enjoyed the sensation. Then she got fucked in her ass as the vibrator was probing her bladder as Bootleg was probing her colon that was stuff with Lo Mein. She took 4 loads and 3 streams, and was thoroughly worked over. She wiped off her face that was full of cum and fingered her pussy to breed herself. Then she received what was in the whore bowl. She was a mess.
Duration: 1:09:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Passage To Bangkok - Channy Crossfire - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashley LaShae - Dunkin Hoe Nuts Maple Springs

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissin
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley LaShae - Dunkin Hoe Nuts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Abuse - Dumper Pumper Millersport

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Adult Doorway, Facial Abuse
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, Teen, 1080p, Abused, Facial, Gape, Spanking, Speculum, Swallow
18, boys. Yup. Brand. Spanking. New. Her eighteen year old ass was plugged with Bootlegs cock. She had a nice gape and a nice pussy. She begged to cum. Bootleg said, *quot;I'm gonna take it out if your ass and you rub your clit while you're sucking my dick*quot; and she came with a cock in her mouth drenched in her own ass. She drank tons of yellow discipline. She took 3 loads to the face and it was scoped up with a speculum and fed to her. She swallowed it all like a good cum dump.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse - Dumper Pumper
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Spinner Buttfucked Muellheim

Cast: Black Spinner Buttfucked
Genres: DP, Anal, Rimming, Interracial, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Pissing On Mouth
This tiny slice of chocolate cake got face fucked until her chocolate face was covered in vanilla. She became *quot;pound cake.*quot; She was drilled in all her holes and Bootleg took his dick out of her dirt pipe and shoved it in her cock neck. She moaned and called Bootleg *quot;Unkle LeRoy.*quot; The old man whore and the Vaccinated Vandal really took her to task. She was filled with yellow discipline until her cup runneth over. The Vaccinated Vandal popped his poison *quot;safe and effective*quot; full of *quot;coincidences*quot; semen. They say that spike protein gets transmitted, but hey, I follow the science, so my head is in the sand. During the DP she moaned and howled as two dicks went in and out, over and over. 3 loads were dumped on her face and she sat their owned.
Duration: 1:02:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Spinner Buttfucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla