Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 02-20-2023, 06:55 AM   #504
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

I am Just Like You - Elise Graves and Nadamass - HD 720p Coyoacan

Nadamass and Elise Graves. I am just like Nadamass. I know so much about him, because I know so much about myself. He and I are the same. His perversions are my own. Therefore, I am able to meet him, bind him, and him to blow his load in no time, because I know what he likes. And he likes to be completely controlled. I buckle him into the inescapable leather bondage chair. I wrap his hands down so he can experience no movement there. I place a gas mask on his face so that every speck of air is made permissible by me. His head is immobilized. And then I begin stroking his cock... I am empathic and therefore experience what another is experiencing. This is why I love torturing people so much. I love it all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 299.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I am Just Like You - Elise Graves and Nadamass - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fantasy Comes To Life - Elise Graves and Roderick Grey - HD 720p Jonesville

Roderick Grey is very excited to play with Elise Graves. And quite frankly, after seeing Roderick's playful and willing attitude, Elise was happy for the same. Dressed in rubber from head to toe, Roderick is locked into a metal bondage chair with his genitals and nipples exposed to Elise. His wrists are locked behind his back in heavy handcuffs. His cock is very hard from the get go. He is excited. Elise needs a bit more warming up, and so she decides to place a metal rope around Roderick's neck, as to control his neck and head from moving. This turns her on a bit. So she then turns on the power to some vibration and electricity that stimulates Roderick's prostate. This also is working for Elise and she begins to get quite turned on herself. Seeing Roderick's super rock hard dick excites Elise and compels her to relentlessly tease Roderick with a lubed-up rubber gloved hand, stroking at his cock for what seems like ever. Roderick is in heavenly bondage bliss. Exactly where Elise wants him.
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasy Comes To Life - Elise Graves and Roderick Grey - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veronica Santos face dildo Banja Luka

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Sexy mistress Veronica face dildo insertion and face sitting orgasm.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11888kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Santos face dildo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yasmin Scott - Bigger is Better (2023) Mercer

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Everyone knows that bigger is always better and Mistress Yasmin makes sure her slaves submit to the thickest cocks she can get her hands on. She pounds his hole with a cock thicker than her wrist, she laughs as she stretches his hole wide enough to gape. When the purple cock starts sliding in too easily she sizes up to the thick silver cock nick names the *quot;elephant trunk*quot;. Yasmin has no mercy on her slaves fuck hole.
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11635kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmin Scott - Bigger is Better (2023)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Used For My Pleasure - Blake and Elise Graves - HD 720p Wabasha

Elise has a boner for playmates in latex and submissive Blake is eager to please. Dressed in latex cock sheath shorts, Blake begins to melt as Elise secures him in a sexy latex straitjacket and rubber hood. After tying each of Blake’s legs and his neck to her bench, Elise has Blake in an extremely vulnerable and helpless position, just as she desired. And frankly, it is all about Elise’s desires today - her pleasure. With a mouth zipper in the hood and ultimately a dildo gag secured in his mouth, Blake merely serves as a human licking and fucking machine. His rubber-coated cock is less about him and more about Elise, as she sits on his lap and brings herself to multiple orgasms.
Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1735kbps

File size: 511.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Used For My Pleasure - Blake and Elise Graves - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spi Media Perfect Wonderfull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 4. Tenstrike

See how she submits her willing slave to superb rubber bondage, a complete transformation into a rubber doll and submission beyond belief. A must have for latex and strict bondage fans around the world! Complete with interview segments, a dungeon tour and behind the scenes footage of the city of Amsterdam.

Total size: 7.5 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spi Media Perfect Wonderfull Unreal Hot New Collection. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Picnic For Sluts Australia

Studio: Lava XXX
They took a blanket and went for some picnic. Two little sluts were completely alone and they started her favorite game, kissing, cuddling and pussy licking. Is there anything better? They even do not need any cock around!
Duration: 19:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Picnic For Sluts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Vip Beautifull Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 1. Curlew

Bend over you sissy bitch, Carmen Rivera, one of Europe's most famous femdom's is about to spread your slutty ass wide with a huge strap on. If you're a fan of femdom, you're likely already familiar.

Total size: 14.9 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Vip Beautifull Collection Of Carmen Rivera Entertainment. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Making A Pig Of Yourself - Elise Graves and SteveLovesKink - HD 720p Montgomery Creek

Elise is in New York and feeling frisky. She meets up with her pervy friend from the UK for some fun. First, Elise straps on a heavy rubber straitjacket over SteveLovesKink’s full-body rubber catsuit. Then she pulls out an ass plug from his ass, as she has other plans for that hole. Next Elise slides a rubber piggy breath control hood over his head and locks it into place before strapping him into a metal bondage chair. Elise orders SteveLovesKink to sit down slowly onto the chair while stuffing his asshole full of a cock, resulting in being impaled on the chair. The dick is now inescapable, especially after Elise raises it up and locks it into place. Adding in electrical bands around his balls and cock, Elise enjoys controlling her friend with the turn of a knob. Speaking of knobs, Elise has something for that too. Pleasure does not come for free, and so if there is to be any stroking around here, its going to be electrical. The electric masturbator sleeve will do quite nicely for such a greedy, filthy piggy as SteveLovesKink. Watch as he fucks himself in the ass on the impaled dildo - hot!
Duration: 30:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps

File size: 423.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making A Pig Of Yourself - Elise Graves and SteveLovesKink - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Torture Puzzle Chastity Torment - An Li, Elise Graves and Gimpy - HD 720p Oskarshamn

Elise and An Li are having so much fun putting Gimpy through the ringer! After chaining Gimpy spread out on the bed with only ballet boots, rubber mitts and a rebreather hood covering his body, the two playful dommes get to work locking Gimpy’s dick into an elaborate Steelwerks Torture Puzzle device. This device is sinister - for the more erect the cock becomes, the more it pushes into the multitude of tiny pointy screws! Unfortunately this gimp started out excited and erect, so he had a hell of an experience getting locked into that cage! He couldn’t help but become more and more excited as Elise and An Li teased and tormented him, which only made the CBT more intense! What a mind fuck! Eventually it is a bit too much and Gimpy’s rebreather hood needed to be swapped out for An Li’s ass his face. Elise helped out, too, by seductively stroking the head of Gimpy’s cock - until he was writhing in pain. Fun times!
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps

File size: 269.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Puzzle Chastity Torment - An Li, Elise Graves and Gimpy - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss Roper - Roll of the Dice Ft Miss Roper 4K Willemstad

Cast: Miss Roper
Genres: Femdom
Its game night, and me and this sissy gimp bitch are going to play a game of dice. I will roll three times, to determine it's fate. The first two roles? Ending in bondage. My last role? Woman on top. And my choice of play. It should come to no surprise to this sissy gimp bitch that my eyes are on their asshole. As my dick is slick and eager to fuck and plow it senseless. There's nothing I love more than slipping around in latex and railing a sissy gimp bitch slut into oblivion. This is my kind of game night. Where the games are always in my favor.
Duration: 14:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 32496kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Roper - Roll of the Dice Ft Miss Roper 4K
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Face Fuck Machine - Elise Graves and Tony Orlando - Full HD 1080p Block Island

When I look at Tony Orlando’s body, I am inspired to restrain it. When I look at Tony’s asshole, I am inspired to plug it. When I look at his face hole, I am inspired to fuck it. Tony was made to be bound and face-fucked. After securing him into a sexy black latex straitjacket, I strap him to the very unique ophthalmology chair. This chair gives me control over Tony’s entire being. I wrap his head into place with layers of plastic wrap. I secure his neck nice and tight with a belt. I stuff a large electro butt plug up his ass to get us started. This is used as a motivational device which comes into play only after I lock a fucking machine deep into Tony’s mouth. He has no choice but to receive the face fucking of a lifetime - as his head is locked down, his body is locked down and the machine is locked down. Tony is going nowhere fast - and I am very pleased with myself. As Tony begins to loose control of his saliva - marked by long streams rolling down his rubber straitjacket - I can’t help but want to turn things up a notch. I grab a vibrator and hold it down onto Tony’s excited cock - only to make him blow a load in his rubber jacket and made to stew in his own fluids until sometime in the future when I have an interest in letting him out.
Duration: 30:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face Fuck Machine - Elise Graves and Tony Orlando - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emily Cooper worship Kemp

Super sexy girl Emily Cooper worship and face sitting for boyfriend.
Duration: 9:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10348kbps

File size: 719.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Cooper worship
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wedgie Slut - Back Bend Wedgie - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - HD 720p Locust Grove

Although Elise Graves was never a school bully, she had fantasies of bullying cute guys like Haskell Holland. Small in stature, yet strong in spirit, Haskell is the perfect playmate for Elise to live out her dreams of bullying. What’s more classic in a bully’s repertoire than a wedgie? Elise takes this classic and makes it her own utilizing her rope skills. Haskell is in for a ride as his boy meat gets split by his very strong underwear! Unfortunately for him, his underwear holds up under stress - the same can be said for Haskell. Stay tuned for parts two and three, in which Haskell is tormented with increasing levels of stress wedgies!
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1692kbps

File size: 223.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wedgie Slut - Back Bend Wedgie - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blow Your Own Horn - Scene 1 - Elise Graves and Heavy - HD 720p New York

Elise takes her time delighting in the splendor that is HeavyBondage4Life. As she wraps his head in medical bandages, and straps him tightly into a Max Cita straitjacket, Elise grows excited and can’t help but to stop along the way to strapping Heavy to her medical table to appreciate the finer aspects of bondage play, such as mouth invasion, unique gag, tickling, spanking and biting. After Heavy is secured to the table, Elise takes this opportunity to attach electrodes to his cock to test just how much he can scream with the expanding gag in his mouth. This gag is brutal, and Heavy manages quite well. Be sure to stay tuned for part two of this video, where things heat up even more!
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps

File size: 435.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow Your Own Horn - Scene 1 - Elise Graves and Heavy - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Priscilla Page Paradise Inn

Release Year: 2020
Sexy mad mistress Priscilla, extreme punishment slave guy action.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9950kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Priscilla Page
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Leyla facesitting Frankewing

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Facesitting
Super sexy Mistress Leyla facesitting and orgasm on face action.
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7951kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Leyla facesitting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Distortion - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p Cozumel

There is something so special about a person’s face. It is generally what comes to mind when you think about someone - it represents their personhood. It is for this reason that I love to fuck with a person’s face! In the same way as a slap to the face can register as a dramatic insult, controlling the face with bondage registers deeply to the soul. It is undeniable that you are no longer in control when someone else is clamping your face with electro clamps, prying your mouth open with a cheek spreader, and invading your throat with their fingers. For this reason, Haskell Holland appears to be having a difficult time being strictly wrapped in my optometrist bondage chair. His yells and screams are stifled by my hand stuffed in his mouth and by my distracting him from the pain in his face with a powerful vibrator to his cock. Enjoy Haskell’s distorted soul!
Duration: 34:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4728kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Distortion - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Begging For Mercy From Beatdowns Foot Worship DeQuincy

Release Year: 2017
Blonde mistress Beatdowns amazing Foot Worship, humiliation action.
Duration: 6:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7726kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 355.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Begging For Mercy From Beatdowns Foot Worship
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chanel Preston - Sizing Up (2023) Tonghe

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Time to size up her anal whore! Mistress Chanel Preston has her submissive on a anal stretching program, she wants him to take her largest strap-on cock. She has laid out all the sizes to gradually stretch his boy-hole. She starts on the smallest and works her way up, stretching him more and more. As she gets to the larger sizes they become more and more of a tight fit. She works the big toys in slowly demanding that he become her stretched out anal whore. When she can not fit in the biggest toy she places the inflatable sizer in his ass and pumps his hole to max capacity!
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11665kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston - Sizing Up (2023)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sensual Strap On Domination Clarks Point

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
Genres: Femdom, Domination
Rhythmic and erotic is the tone for this Sensuous strap on scene. Atlanta Dominatrix FemDom Goddess Cheyenne takes this slave from front to back sending him reeling with Her Domineering yet Sultry , technique of relentless thrusting. Download and enjoy!
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2809kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 258.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensual Strap On Domination
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucking and Suffering - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p Waring

Given that Haskell Holland’s boy pussy has suffered three intense wedgies earlier on this day, Elise felt like rewarding Haskell for his job well done by letting a fuck machine go to town on his hole. Naturally, Elise can’t allow Haskell to experience pleasure without pain, so she first prepares a torture tie for each of his shins. When Haskell is to stand up in order to get fucked, he flexes his feet, causing even more internal pressure on his shin ties, creating intense pain on the shin bone. As Haskell is a very capable masochist, Elise knows that he needs more pain, so she ups the ante by interjecting paddling and caning while Haskell’s hole get pounded by the fuck machine. Wanting to push Haskell over the edge, Elise grabs a vibrator and holds it onto Haskell’s cock, making him orgasm again and again, thus making quite a spectacle of himself as he drools, screams, thrashes around, and goes red in the face.
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking and Suffering - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutal Wedgie Suspension - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p Chicken

Haskell suffers his second of three wedgie torment scenes! This one is the most intense. He is tied in a bent-over position, with his torso supported in rope, and his hips eventually elevated by his wedgie crotch rope. He tries to balance on the tip of his toes to relieve the pressure from his pussy. He looks like an elegant dancer with his fabulous arches. After warming him up from behind with some paddling, I take one of his toes into suspension. This is uncomfortable in several ways - the added pressure into the wedgie and the constriction and weight-bearing of the toe - but the caning of the foot probably didn't help either! He handles it all like a champ. After bringing his second toe into suspension, he is now fully suspended, with the majority of his weight hanging in the thin piece of fabric digging deep into his pussy. I am a bit jealous of the underwear digging deep into his body, so I grab a vibrator and begin grinding it into right on top of the wedgie, causing several screaming orgasms. At this point, he is a slobbering mess and I love it! Well done Haskell!
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps

File size: 865.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Wedgie Suspension - Elise Graves and Haskell Holland - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

When Elise Met Ruckus - Elise Graves and Ruckus - HD 720p McCleary

Although I have briefly met Ruckus once or twice before this particular meeting, I feel this was the moment in which I truly met them. I had previously seen a glimpse into Ruckus’s rope-loving soul and I knew that I wanted to tie them up in my own studio. I get a very feline vibe from Ruckus, which is to say that I really like them! Quiet, yet expressive, and as you might have seen in the previously- posted shibari video...
Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1761kbps

File size: 359.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Elise Met Ruckus - Elise Graves and Ruckus - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blow Your Own Horn - Scene 2 - Elise Graves and Heavy - HD 720p Sherman Mills

When we catch back up with Elise and Heavy in Part Two, Heavy is suffering from his cock being electrified, as demonstrated by his loud vocalizations Elise enjoys delegating to both the electro box and her special tease box some of her control over Heavy. The tease box is first set to random - turning the Hitachi on at random intervals! Next, it is set to the Horny setting - looking to keep those connected on edge. The Hitachi vibrator has an attachment that grabs on to Heavy's cock and refuses to let go. He cannot get away. This is a precarious situation for Heavy - on one hand, the vibration feels amazing! On the other, if he orgasms, there is no guarantee that the vibration will ever stop. Horny Heavy, though, only thinks with his little head, and thus his vision is shortsighted. He will soon learn the consequences of being so horny!
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1511kbps

File size: 266.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow Your Own Horn - Scene 2 - Elise Graves and Heavy - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rita Mur face sitting Quebec

Sexy latex mistress Rita Mur face sitting orgasm femdom action.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10291kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rita Mur face sitting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla