Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 10-01-2022, 06:21 AM   #361
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Givemeteens - Cuck 'Em While They're Young **02 - Ari Alectra * Jay Romero Shiquanhe

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Givemeteens
Cast: Jay Romero, Ari Alectra
Genres: Piercings, Small Tits, Teen, Tattoos, Latina, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cuckold, Gagging, Face Fucking, Black Hair, shaved pussy, straight, braces, doggy style, open mouth facial
Video language: English
Hatler Gurius arrives home and enters his living room. He's looking for his girlfriend Ari Alectra but she's nowhere to be found. Where can she be? She sent him out to get some Plan B not too long ago, she can't have gone anywhere. Suddenly, Hatler hears Ari moaning from the bedroom and is shocked to discover that she's fucking Jay Romero behind his back. Hatler whines, utterly defeated.
Ari notices Hatler standing in the doorway and tells him off. If it wasn't for him not giving her the satisfaction she, Ari wouldn't have to fool around with other guys. But since Hatler isn't able to step up to the plate and satisfy her, she's had to make do with other guys. Hatler can't believe she'd cheat on him so often, though Ari reminds him that if she does it right in front of him, it's not technically. She's an open book, baby- what you see is what you get!
Ari muses that maybe Hatler needs to learn from someone who actually knows what they are doing, like Jay. She asks Hatler to stick around and watch as she gets fucked by Jay, hoping that Hatler will pick up a thing or two (or grow a pair). Hatler begrudgingly sits a mere few feet from Ari as she has wild and energetic sex with Jay in various sexy positions. Will Hatler learn his lesson this time?
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Givemeteens - Cuck 'Em While They're Young **02 - Ari Alectra * Jay Romero
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Puretaboo - Nothing's Too Good For My Boy Mortons Gap

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Puretaboo
Cast: Ricky Spanish, Penny Barber, Sophia Burns
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Anal Virginity, Voyeur, Reluctant, Cheerleader, Student, Teacher, Face Fucking, Cum on Pussy, shaved pussy, straight, ball play, doggy style, vir
Ms. Hensley (Penny Barber) asks one of her students, Sandra (Sophia Burns), to stay after class for a brief talk. Sandra says that's fine, since she doesn't have cheerleading practice today. Ms. Hensley says that's actually what she wanted to talk about, because Sandra's grades have been slipping due to all her cheerleading practices. However, Ms. Hensley says that her darling boy Isaac (Ricky Spanish) is a very bright college student who is just a few years older than Sandra, so he can help Sandra by tutoring her. Isaac already has experience with tutoring other girls, so it would be no trouble at all. Sandra is relieved, and accepts the offer to meet Isaac for a tutoring session after cheerleading practice tomorrow. After Sandra leaves, Ms. Hensley calls Isaac, saying that she's found another girl for him.
The next day, Ms. Hensley introduces Sandra to Isaac. The way Isaac looks at Sandra weirds her out a bit, and things get even more peculiar as Ms. Hensley gushes over Isaac and clearly spoils him. Ms. Hensley proudly tells Sandra that Isaac is very particular. Isaac asks Sandra to demonstrate how she writes, saying that's a part of good study habits. After she demonstrates, he offers to correct how she's holding the pencil, and she accepts. He seems to enjoy touching her arm and hand as he corrects her. Next, Isaac runs his hand along Sandra's back, claiming that it's to correct her posture. He then touches her legs, claiming that he's repositioning them for better circulation. Sandra is surprised but believes that he's helping her, so she goes along with everything he says.
Isaac tells Ms. Hensley that he's pleased with how Sandra follows instructions. Sandra is puzzled, and asks what's going on. Ms. Hensley explains that she sets Isaac up with 'very nice girls' and implies that Sandra's grades will improve if she pleases him. Isaac points out that if Sandra agrees to the arrangement, she won't have to quit the cheerleading squad and disappoint the other cheerleaders. Sandra is convinced, but says she's a little nervous because she's still a virgin. However, Ms. Hensley assures her that's fine, because Isaac virgins.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puretaboo - Nothing's Too Good For My Boy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mona Wales - Mona Gets To Play A Game FullHD 1080p Carlin

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mona Wales, Stirling Cooper
Genres: All Sex, Big Dick, Big Tits, Hardcore, Big Ass, Blonde, Cum On Tits, Hotwife, MILF, Pubic Hair, Squirting, Tiny Tits
Time to play a game and it starts with Mona blindfolded, imagining her husbands co-worker Stirling's cock, deep inside. But, when the blindfold comes off, it turns out it really is Stirling's hard cock fucking Mona balls deep and ready to explode tons of hot quenching cum all over her body.
Duration: 30:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales - Mona Gets To Play A Game FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Julie Skyhigh gangbang No.3 part Two leather slut (2018) Pocono Pines

Show for a bunch of guys to get them excited and then suck them all off, both of us take plenty of spunk all over our faces
Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8160kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 945.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julie Skyhigh gangbang No.3 part Two leather slut (2018)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Chick Got Banged In Front Of Her Man Boynton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy
Lovely Bonde Mia Lelani Enjoys Hot Sex with a Tatted Stud Derrick Pierce in Front of Her Husband.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5377kbps

File size: 978.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Chick Got Banged In Front Of Her Man
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bi Garden Party Rippey

Release Year: 2004
Studio: BiUsm
Cast: Petra Lucky
Genres: Bisexuelle
The scent of magnolia is not the only thing in this garden!
Join these bisexual boys and girls as they partake in a summer's day you'll won't want
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 512x384, XviD, 924kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Garden Party
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jizz Quiz Mc Kean

Studio: Brazzers
Cast: Liza Del Sierra
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Liza Del Sierra and her husband are contestants on ZZ's Couples Quiz Show, hosted by Danny D. As they answer questions meant to tests how well they know each other, we soon discover Liza's husband is not satisfying her craving for cock. Desperate for a hard cock to fill her juicy pussy, Liza turns to Danny - who is ready and willing to shoot his load all over her pretty face!
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3869kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 767.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jizz Quiz
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Finals Emmons

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FamilyStrokes
Cast: Havana Bleu
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
It’s been a while since I’ve visited home from college, and I’m excited to meet my dad’s new wife, Havana Bleu. I’ve seen pictures of her, and to be honest, she’s a total MILF. I don’t want to admit it, but I’m definitely attracted to my new stepmom. So, when my dad asks her to help me relax a little while I study for finals, my mind is blown. She kneels and gags on my long, hard cock, showing me her perfect caramel tits while we fuck. Then later, she’s ready to go for round two, inviting me to pulverize her wet Latina pussy.
Duration: 43:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3734kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finals
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Seductive Young Girls Take Off Their Clothes Timblin

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Katie King, Kelsey Jones
Genres: Teen, Big Ass, Big Dicks, Brunette, GroupSex, Blowjob, Orgy
Things got off to the right start in the limo when the girls flashed some titties and gave out some wet kisses. One girl looked like she just got back from fishing because she had nothing on but panties and a net. As soon as the dancing started, the heat went up which just made the ladies take off their clothes. Once they get naked titties and ass got grabbed and smacked. The chain reaction continued as the ladies get turned on and wanted some real action.
They went after the guys and then stuck the cocks in their mouths. Every body got want they wanted by the end of the night. This time the ladies got more then they bargained for because Preston and Brannon completely hosed down Katie and her friend. They still smiled the whole time.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seductive Young Girls Take Off Their Clothes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Reality vol 2 Twin Rocks

Release Year: 2003
Genres: anal, Pissing, Public Sex
Very hooligan, risky, provocative show! No, of course, they not exhibitionists. They are disturbers of public order, laid-back persons and hooligans. Don't feed with their bread over people to prank. For a start – driving through city streets in the car which of windows naked bums stick out. Further – a spravleniye of small need in the middle of the street. Then – group blowjob in the car with open doors. Well and all in the same vein. Nightmare!!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:29
Video: 720x560, AVC (H.264), 1672kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reality vol 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominika - The Lady From The Bank Walks Down The Street With A Vibrator Coyote

Genres: All sex, Anal, Blowjob, Toys, MILF, Outdoor, On public
Hey, guys. This is so cool, it's gonna be on TV news tonight. You bet! I bought an amazing toy, a vibrator controlled remotely via an app on my phone, and set off to meet women. A vibrator in the pussy and a quick buck in the pocket, no rocket science. On the street, I approached a very nice and elegant lady, and invited her for coffee. She told me her name was Dominika, she's 35 and she's got a decent paying job at a bank. I introduced her to my Indecent Proposal, emptied her purse, and she agreed! In the restaurant under the table, she shoved a vibrator between her legs, and then an incredible ride began. We were walking around town, I was wielding a vibrator on my cell phone, and a sexy banker was having an orgasm right on the street! Carnage! Mrs. Dominika was so damn horny about it, it was just a matter of price. Behind the train station in headgear, I fucked her in the ass and used my mobile phone to control the vibrator that was still in her pussy. That was a blast, fellas! Trains were passing by and people were staring at a serious bank lady with a dick stuck in her throat. I doused her costume with cum to say goodbye and left the vibrator as a keepsake. And how was your day?
Duration: 21:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13056kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominika - The Lady From The Bank Walks Down The Street With A Vibrator
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex Trance Bizarre - part III - Be a God * not a pooch East Pasco

Studio: KitKat
Cheerful party. Dear girls and boys. To touch each other's genitals, masturbation, tie. Transformed into an orgyCheerful party. Dear girls and boys. To touch each other's genitals, masturbation, tie. Transformed into an orgy
Duration: 1:35:28
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Trance Bizarre - part III - Be a God * not a pooch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked his gf and came inside Ponce

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kris The Foxx
This guy sold his girlfriend's pussy to a rich friend and was perverted enough to stay and watch her get fucked by a total stranger. What is this kinky game they are playing? She looks excited and ready to have some fun sucking and riding rich guy's cock and her boyfriend watches it all and approves, wtf is wrong with these Millennials today? This slut has a monster orgasm and lets some dude cum inside of her, and her boyfriend enjoys watching it!
Duration: 22:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked his gf and came inside
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla