Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 09-09-2022, 07:42 AM   #345
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Qualitycontrol Sept 2022 Videos, Part 26 Cabin Creek

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!
Format: Windows Media
Video: 1280x720, 1440x1080, 640x480

Total size: 3.1 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Qualitycontrol Sept 2022 Videos, Part 26
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3 Milroy

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap La Grange Park

Sarah had been waiting weeks for it to come in so when her boyfriend texted her she had a present waiting for her she rushed right now. Laid out on her bed was a shiny new chastity belt and a few other toys to get her in the mood. Making sure she had the keys, Sarah eagerly puts on her new chastity belt, ballgag and handcuffs. It doesn't take long for her to heat up and reaches for her vibrator by her pillow for some relief but the belt does its job all too well. Frustrated Sarah reaches for the keys only to find they are fakes!
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah vs. The Chastity Trap
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Johannie...BootGirl Gets Bound! HD Simon

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
The VERY SEXY Johannie is dressed like a dominatrix...skintight leggings, rubber waist cincher, tight darkblue mock turtleneck, black leather opera gloves and skyscraper high heeled platform over the knee boots!! She thinks she is just going to take a few photos and be on her way...but that doesn't happen! Before she knows it...Johannie is bound tightly with rope! This sexy girl does not like what is happening! Jo's a fighter! She struggles against her binds to get free..her long sexy legs encased in tight leggings and tight boots look fantastic with white rope tightly binding them! A pink ballgag adds to Johannie's captivity..rendering her helpless! Johannie sexily writhes and struggles in this incredible outfit for my enjoyment....I think this is more than what she bargained for!.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johannie...BootGirl Gets Bound! HD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deepthroat Nakorn Panom

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Rubber, Latex
Sexy rubber girl hard tied and Deepthroat blowjob sex machine action.
Duration: 3:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14204kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 322.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deepthroat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nadia Gets Her Revenge on Nyssa! HD Erlangen

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sexy Nadia finally traps poor Nyssa and gets her revenge on her! Nadia remembers how Nyssa tormented her when she was tied up...now the tables have been turned! Nadia relishes her new found power over Nyssa and she takes full advantage! Nyssa is captured and strung up...Nadia stalks and torments Nyssa...she feels so dominant in her stiletto high heeled knee boots as she circles and teases poor helpless Nyssa! Two very, very sexy fetish ladies having some fun!.
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4084kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 332.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nadia Gets Her Revenge on Nyssa! HD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chell Part Two North Las Vegas

Sexy rubber lesbians, bound and kinky sex on bed action. Enjoy!
Duration: 6:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14458kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chell Part Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kingdom of feet and slaves - Evil Duo continue to humiliate their Bitch Juodupe

Pleasing Dominic was already a very difficult task for her slave Cassandra, but now that she had a friend Kira, the girls tormented and complicated Cassandra's life. Today is no different as she continues to serve two beautiful goddesses dressed in their sexy latex costumes, the ladies arrive after running some errands and their bitch was kneeling at the door ready to serve them. First, she was ordered to properly clean the dirt from their street shoes with her tongue. The cruel girls spat on her and let her lick all the dirt off the soles of their shoes. After that, they shoved their shoes into her mouth, letting her shut up tight. Then Kira ordered the bitch to wash her feet while she lay down and rested, while slaves like Cassandra worked hard to please her. After the shoes were clean, it was time for the whore to smell all the sweat from their shoes and socks, the cruel girls shoved her face into the shoes so she could take a deep breath of all the sweat they collected, only to reward her with her sweaty feet so she could lick them clean, and Kira, as always, likes to torment the bitch with smoke from her cigarette when she blows smoke on her face, letting her choke and cough when Dominic lets her inhale it all, Kira, she even she showed more ingenuity and blew smoke into her shoes and allowed the bitch to inhale it as a mixture of smoke and sweat for her bitch, when they laughed and humiliated her..
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19534kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kingdom of feet and slaves - Evil Duo continue to humiliate their Bitch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

It Swallows East Brady

Rubber black doll, extreme belt bondage and dildo blowjob action!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14479kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 577.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Swallows
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Special Delivery - Part I Hurdsfield

Release Year: 2014
Studio: House of Gord
Cast: Ivy, Liliyana
Genres: catsuits, collars, corsets, fantasy/plot, high heels, outdoors, spandex, transport
Ivy and Liliyana discover a mysterious crate that has been dropped off outside the studio.
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2384kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 160.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Special Delivery - Part I
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucking Machine Plum

Black sexy rubber doll bondage and Fucking Machine fucks on bed.
Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14461kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 500.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Machine
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla