Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 06-25-2022, 06:22 AM   #272
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The Vanishing Hand Harrogate

Cast: Ally Style (fisted), Claudia Macc (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Our members really do love Claudia Macc and who are we to disappoint? This week, Claudia returns and this time as the fister who gets to play with stunning dark haired babe Ally Style. These girls start to kiss and rub each other until Claudia bends Ally over and starts to oil up her pussy with her fingers. She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and they change positions so that Ally is lying slightly on her side. Their lesbian fisting fun continues and Ally enjoys a shuddering orgasm, easily taking Claudia's fist in this fisting challenge!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The Vanishing Hand
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blondes Have More Fun s Middleburg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Cayla (fister), Daisy Lee (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Video language: German
Hot blonde Cayla is back on Fister Twister this week and she wants to get intimate with another sexy blonde, Daisy Lee. Daisy is wearing a fishnet bodystocking and Cayla pulls her hair and takes control from the start! She gets Daisy to suck her fingers and then pulls down her bodystocking to enable her to play with her big boobs. Daisy lays back on the sofa and Cayla runs her hands down to her pussy, gaping it and inserting a finger or two. She gets Daisy to taste her own pussy juices as she eases it apart with her hands, inserting more and more fingers into her eager hole. Bending Daisy over, Cayla uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy apart even more and uses it to fuck her too. Next Cayla has a big black inflatable sex toy which she can't wait to use on Daisy. She inserts it into her muff and pumps it even bigger while it is inside her. Her pussy is getting suitably stretched now ready for the lesbian fisting experience that Cayla has planned. Daisy sucks her sex toy clean then Cayla starts to fist fuck her, easily shoving her whole hand into her juicy pussy while watching her big boobs bounce up and down. Daisy changes positions so that she is upside down but ultimately thinks her orgasm is going to be a lot more powerful if she stands up. Cayla brings her to orgasm as she bounces up and down on Cayla's fist, letting it slide right up inside her pussy!
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7158kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes Have More Fun s
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Huge Black Dildo Action Nahcotta

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fisting,Dildo,
Video language: English
Extreme brunette sticks sits backwards anal on a huge black dildo action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Black Dildo Action
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wrist Deep Fisting Reynosa

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Solo, Double Vaginal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Squirting
Double vag play, One massive toy and huge gapes!! I stretch my pussy out real good and hard, to prepare for my first fist attempt in months! I slowly slide more and more of my hand in my pussy then curl my fingers and start fucking myself hard, squirting all over. My little pussy takes some serious punishment! And i loved every minute of it! Lots of gaping stretching and different agles
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10534kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrist Deep Fisting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sofi Vega Blythedale

If our stunning Sofi Vega goes for a walk, it’s not just a normal walk. She loves to experiment and play at any time, any place – especially out in the open. Watching her kinky actions makes us desire to be her lollipop or the hard dildo she uses to satisfy her hungry pussy. Dream away and watch.
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10581kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 388.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sofi Vega
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lesbian kinky session Ottawa Lake

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Dildo
Kinky amateur lesians extreme fisting, private action. Enjoys!
Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6844kbps
Audio: 249kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian kinky session
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel Piaf, Sissy Neosho Falls

Cast: Angel Piaf * Sissy
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Toys
Take a blonde Angel, add a raven Sissy, tell them to go ham with their fists, what you get is no boxing match, but one of the hottest fisting videos ever made. It starts out with a bit of fondeling and checking what Angel Piaf can handle. A couple of fingers up that tight pussy? No problem! How about the entire hand? Check! At this point Angel is starting to get seriously horny, demanding more, so she starts helping out with her own hand. So when Sissy brings out a speculum you can see the joy in Angels face, she knows she's about to get a proper stretch and fuck. And that my friend, is exactly what is about to happen. After having her soaked pussy lips stretched out comes a big black dildo, this thing is massive, almost equine in proportions, but that aint no problem for this girl, oh no, it slips in just fine, and Sissy is taking advantage of this making sure to really give her a good and proper dildofuck, what looked to be extremely tight to start off with turned out to be eminentely fistable after a bit of giant rubber dildo action. We get a unique perspective as we are treated to wrist-cam view, watching that hand slip in and out of a dripping wet cunt. To get more depth the girls decide that doggystyle is the way to go, and you can see for yourself, but depth is exactly what they get, and that is far the end of their quest for depth, Angel even uses the bed frame as a sort of monkey bar to hang down and really get Sissys hand up in there! Sissy is at this point reduced to a stunned passive voyeur as Angel even brings out a magic wand in her search for more orgasms, and boy does she find them, in the end Sissy looks at an extremely tired Angel Piaf who has used hands, speculums, dildos and vibrators to achieve an explosive orgasm of epic proportions.
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Piaf, Sissy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tempting Teen Mountain City

Genres: Fisting, dildo, extreme
Brunette teen kira, extreme bizarre self fucking toys...
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tempting Teen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Training Day Guion

Big ass amateur girl, Anal Training extreme red dildo insertion orgasm.
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12157kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Training Day
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big video with deep anal and bellybulge Great Lakes

Release Year: 2021
Hot Kinky Jo extreme deep anal and belly bulge. kinky amateur show.
Duration: 10:03
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 737.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big video with deep anal and bellybulge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

2th big dildo Luedenscheid

Release Year: 2021
Extreme insertion stream show from Hot kinky jo with 2th big dildo.
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 741.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2th big dildo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deep fisting and gape close up Goliad

For big ass Deep fisting and extreme bizarre huge toys gaped action.
Duration: 23:51
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 5283kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 935.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep fisting and gape close up
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whore wants a fist Fort Harrison

Studio: Sweet Pictures
This gorgeous next door babe tries to put baseball bat up her pink pie. Realizing she needs help, she rings her glorious horny girlfriend. Soon, she gets her tight wet juice box fisted deep.
Duration: 20:48
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 589.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore wants a fist
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Need A Hand Quilpue

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Gina Gerson
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Foot, Fetish, Teen, Babes, Blonde, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits
Now everything is progressing, not standing still. Including sex gets its different directions and industries. This time we will share a movie in which two girls are very fond of practicing fisting. And they will be happy to share this with us.
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6269kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Need A Hand
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Use Your Fingers Babe McGrew

Studio: Sweet Pictures
I invited my friend for dinner. But she was ready for more. I love all my friends, they are nasty bitches and they are always ready for some nasty plays. This one loves playing with my pussy and her fingers. Amazing thing.
Duration: 25:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3766kbps

File size: 714.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Use Your Fingers Babe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz - Home Run Burlingham

Cast: Alexis Crystal (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy even more! This certainly helps Antonia to fist fuck Alexis and she stands, riding Antonia's whole hand first before laying down to get more comfortable. Using a small personal vibrator, Alexis orgasms and enjoys her first time fisting with her new brunette girlfriend!
Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz - Home Run
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goldie Climax

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Goldie
Genres: Dildo, Anal, Teen
Petite blonde Goldie rotates between big brutal dildos in each of her tight holes as she moans while being stretched out!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goldie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jenifer Gets Wet Repton

Genres: Fisting, dildo, extreme
Sexy girl jennifer jany extreme solo toys self fucking.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenifer Gets Wet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla