XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Cuckold Leftovers Tawas City

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding
Video language: English
No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Leftovers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boot Bitch Orgasm Sybertsville

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumshot
Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Bitch Orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smother Box Content Slave Pt.4 Mumbai

Cast: Amber, Nika(Nika Venom), Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Brat Girls, Blonde, Ass Lickin
Oh yeah he is in chastity too! lol Watch the girls take selfies and change outfits and take turns using the box! This series is perfect for someone who has a face sitting fetish who likes to stroke it to beautiful girls with fat asses.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27415kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smother Box Content Slave Pt.4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DirtyDommes - Liza * Courtney Sadistic Whipping Fun Pt 2 Georges Mills

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Our slaves are subject to a variety of whips, paddles and floggers. Their skin turns a lovely shade of red. Slavery is something we do for them, and it gives us ladies such a rush. It is something we love! Even the maid who foolishly dropped her canes needs to be punished.
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 254.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DirtyDommes - Liza * Courtney Sadistic Whipping Fun Pt 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strap-on Pony Ride Rudiskes

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pony Play, Bit Gag
Miss Mae Ling has a brand new pony for her stable that needs be thoroughly broken in. He was under the impression he would be a fancy show pony but she has other plans to turn him into a working one. His holes will be used on a daily basis as the stable slut but first she needs to loosen them up. Miss Mae uses her thick, strap-on cock to hollow out his tight ass until he is ready to handle the largest of cocks. Her new pony will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure.
Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9443kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 756.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-on Pony Ride
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy Innsbruck

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming
Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can’t help but stare. He knows what’s next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress’ bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress’s pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he’s left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pegging Party Favor Clements

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On
Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That’s right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he’s totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegging Party Favor
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Fitness with Lily Lane Ceylon

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Sexy and mad girl Lily Lane hard pegged fucked slave guy on sofa.
Duration: 23:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Fitness with Lily Lane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Suspended For Strapon Beach City

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Miss Tiffany tied slave man in mask and extreme anal pegged action.
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 654.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suspended For Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strapon humilation New Hyde Park

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Mistres carmen Strapon humilation rough extreme in hotel room
Duration: 1:58:24
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon humilation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marley's Chastity Victim Montgomeryville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Chastity, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
Mistress Marley has a special surprise in store for you and your misbehaving slave cock. From now on every time you get a boner these sharp steel spikes will puncture your cock for my enjoyment. Your balls are going to swell up and turn a dark shade of purple once your dick is locked up and under my complete control. Don't worry as I am a kind Mistress and will let you cum one last big load for me while you stare at my perfect ass. Now pull down those pants and start jerking what little manhood you have left as time is running out before your fate is sealed forever. xxo - Mistress Marley Brinx
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7725kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley's Chastity Victim
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets Bunnell

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Mistress Vivienne for slave guy tied standing ball busting and handjob.
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 603.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Slut Puppy Porlamar

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian
Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won’t stop interrupting. He’s like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can’t stop barking inappropriately she’s going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he’s shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer's extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he’s allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Slut Puppy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Amber * Princess Alexandria - The Old Geezer Is Back Elk

Oh, and Princess Alexandria had one of her female slaves there as a french maid to tend to our needs and present us with our selection of play toys to beat our slave with. The poor female slave was sooo obedient, especially when she saw how we punish this male slave...
Duration: 11:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14626kbps
Audio: 259kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Amber * Princess Alexandria - The Old Geezer Is Back
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trained 4 Strapon Cock Armbrust

Tattooed Miss Annalisa, extreme blow strapon, pegged and vibed cock action.
Duration: 26:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3422kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 712.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trained 4 Strapon Cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adira Allure - Poker Gone Wild Frazee

Cast: Adira Allure, Joel Someone
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Dildo, Blowjob, Handjob, Pussy Licking, Cum In Mouth, Masturbation, CumEatin
Adira Allure, Nikole Nash, and Joel Someone are playing a rousing game of poker that quickly turns a-rousing! Adira is killing this game, and all that’s left is her hand and Joel’s. She confidently places her bet, but he pushes his hand hard. He’s so confident that he almost bets his car! Adira begins stripping him down to win, but that’s not quite enough for what she’s willing to bet. He’s bet his car and his clothes, but it’s still not quite enough to match. Adira suggests there is one thing he can bet that will really make things equal. When she slaps her handy dandy strap-on on the table, he’s immediately intimidated. Will he lose this bet? We will have to see if Adira takes it all!
Duration: 21:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 30659kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure - Poker Gone Wild
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Estelle – Sexual Dependence Full Hd (2018) Shaoyang

Cast: Lady Estelle
Genres: Femdom
The announcement for the 24/7 slave was that he is today finally allowed to fuck with me, yes even about Cumshot in the mouth was the speech, so the slave was horny like never before and his giant dick was hard like Steel. As the last proof of his devotion, he must give me his ass that i can fuck him first with the strapon, He moans and suffers and can not think about how the fuck soon will be. But Unfortunately, that works not as planned by him cause first he must lick me to my orgasm Mistress and then i fuck his mouth to my next orgasm. fucks his mouth. After 2 Orgasms I feel pressure in my Body and the next toilet is far away, but for what has Mistress a slave. Yes, I know he does not like that at all and he dot want so in this case helps to discipline only the bullwhip. Completely horny from this degradation the slave wants to shoot now finally his load. But what he was not expected that I bring one other Playtoy, my Rubber Whore, into the game and order him to suck of the cock of my slave and swallow everything! Now I am satisfied.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Estelle – Sexual Dependence Full Hd (2018)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Star Fucks a Sissy Whore Dollar Bay

Sexy mad girl Star hardcore pegged fucked Sissy Whore Slut action.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star Fucks a Sissy Whore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Good Slaves Get Milked North Granville

Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cumshots, FaceSitting, Stockings, Bondage, Cum Eating, Body Bag
It’s not all pain in the FemDomEmpire! Sometimes there’s lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as they’re told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Slaves Get Milked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super Squirt Soaker Frostburg

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Pussy Worship, Squirting
Slave draven is chained to the toilet. He loves being a piss piggy toilet slave and serving all of the mistresses of The FemDom Empire. Kat Dior is no exception. This bitchy beauty knows that her tinkles are irresistible to Draven and saved up all day to take a big pee right in front of him. Draven is in heaven as he licks her clean but Mistress Dior thinks he’s having too much fun and decides to play some kinky games including having her slave bark before she turns around so he can clean her ass. Lots of dirty talk, smothering and face riding follows. Next mistress takes her slave into the shower and sprays him with her golden juices as she cums on his face. Draven is left to lick the shower clean and get the bathroom ready for the next dominant women. All in a days work for a toilet slave!
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Squirt Soaker
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Using human furniture Colorado City

Two mad mistress extreme pegged slave man, double strapon action.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14530kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Using human furniture
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Men Are Slaves - Mistress Ali - New Toy For Miss Ali - Part 1 Mabel

She dominate him, humiliates him while torturing his balls with electricity which is controlled by remote and make him to worship her feet.
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4616kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men Are Slaves - Mistress Ali - New Toy For Miss Ali - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her Size Queen Dorris

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded
Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Size Queen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Anette - Trembling Slave Lawen

The slave is tied to the massage bed and Mistress Anette is working on his cock with her gloved hands. She is smiling, feeling very triumphant, because the slave can't hold back him constant trembling and moans escape from between his gritted teeth. Finally, when Anette let's him cum, his whole body convulses for at least 20 seconds. After it comes the of his sensitive member.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2643kbps

File size: 292.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Anette - Trembling Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady-Medusa - Cock * Ball für den Sklaven East Smithfield

In the new part of my bondage series it gets the slave now much harder to feel. I put him on all fours in a strict bondage and then string him his cock and the eggs off. Beautifully motionless fixed and delivered he gets now his butt properly edited. With paddles and whips I bring his ass to glow. It gave me great pleasure as he tries to wriggle, wrestles with and yet is perfect.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 957kbps

File size: 114.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady-Medusa - Cock * Ball für den Sklaven
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Machine Milked Leopold

Release Year: 2018
Domination Alexis Grace - Extreme Machine Milked orgasm with fleshlight.
Duration: 13:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 399.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machine Milked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Encouragement Rajshahi

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Cherry Morgan
Genres: Chastity, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Pantyhose, JOI
Are you prepared to show your Mistress good of a boy you can really be? Start as you feign my tender hands, stroking it nice and slow are grasping the bottom of the dick. I bet if I pushed your head inside my bum and tits as I touch the mind of the cock you’d cum. When I let you to for only jerking off, as a reward you can shoot a hot load all over my huge, perky tits. Of course just as nothing in life is free of charge I want something and will make you lick every last drop of cum.
Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6813kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Encouragement
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Upper Hand Friendswood

Mad mistress Gigi Allens extreme bondage cock, cbt and hard handjob.
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3853kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 345.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Upper Hand
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Anette - Clean The Cum! AdelphI

Mistress Anette crawls between the legs of her naked, blindfolded slave and the kinky milking begins. She giggles and enjoys herself, while arousing the slave to the maximum. After she made him come, she steps in with her barefoot to his own jizz and then she him to clean it from her soles.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 161.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Anette - Clean The Cum!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Magic Sweet Cool Full Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 2. New Preston Marble Dale

Today, Ms. in good form, she decided to chain a slave to the wall and to test the strength of his balls!
Two slaves chained to the wall completely surrendered to her mistress, Madame good to play with members of their slaves

Total size: 6.0 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Magic Sweet Cool Full Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass Verdalsoren

Sexy brunette perfect domination, feet worship and face sitting action.
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 609.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lana Luxor - Limit Hit Lenoir City

Cast: Lana Luxor
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Brat Girls, Ebony, Blac
OMG is so right! Lana Luxor gives her face seat a powerfully potent series of Hard Reverse Riding that's a nonstop lesson in constant Face Grinding, Thrusting, and Pumping Punishment!Lana her throne's face deep into her Smothering Ass at every possible chance, letting loose her frustrations with punishing dark necessities - including of course that her face stays PUT withinside her perfectly shaped, well oiled, shiny, all consuming ebony glutes! Grabbing his hair, Lana shoves his face back in where it belongs, especially if he distracts her from the videogame session, exclaiming: *quot;GET BACK IN THERE!!! I'm Going To Sit On YOUR Face!!! LOL!!!*quot;Laughing at his smothered, fateful demise, Lana is HOT balancing verbal domination with playful giggles as she relentlessly tests his limits! *quot;Let's Test His Limits, Shall We?!*quot; Lana exclaims right before she unleases an ever-present set of constant Face Grinding - all the while her Smothered Seat gasps, pleads, and pathetically begs for a moment's respite from underneath her OMG Thong!Lana refuses to grant her throne a single thing, let alone any escape, for she is the one in charge all throughout this Facesitting Torment! It's just how we like it! in another brilliant display from the Epic Lana Luxor plus PlayObey combo!
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7939kbps
Audio: 264kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Luxor - Limit Hit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amazon's Caged Cuckold Fort Campbell

Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings
You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You’re to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon's Caged Cuckold
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veruca James Gets a New Slave Fraziers Bottom

Horny Veruca James humiliated slave guy and hardcore pegged action.
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 675.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Gets a New Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Wanted Anal Jeffersonville

Sexy girl in dress hardcore fucked naked guy, hardcore pegging action.
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Wanted Anal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kat Dior Seal Cove

Cast: Kat Dio
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Pussy Worship, Squirting
Slave draven is chained to the toilet. He loves being a piss piggy toilet slave and serving all of the mistresses of The FemDom Empire. Kat Dior is no exception. This bitchy beauty knows that her tinkles are irresistible to Draven and saved up all day to take a big pee right in front of him. Draven is in heaven as he licks her clean but Mistress Dior thinks he’s having too much fun and decides to play some kinky games including having her slave bark before she turns around so he can clean her ass. Lots of dirty talk, and face riding follows. Next mistress takes her slave into the shower and sprays him with her golden juices as she cums on his face. Draven is left to lick the shower clean and get the bathroom ready for the next dominant women. All in a days work for a toilet slave!
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Dior
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Controlling Slave Dick Harare

Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings
Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you’re weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It’s making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.
Duration: 8:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling Slave Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Crossdressing Porn Quality Archives North Westchester

21 femdome videos. Get down on your knees to worship your domme’s feet and get fucked with her biggest strapon!
Men put on sexy dresses, stockings and thongs to get humiliated and punished by beautiful and cold-blooded mistresses!

Total size: 3.9 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Crossdressing Porn Quality Archives
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock-Whore Lessons Jurong

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock-Whore Lessons
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Club Stiletto - Miss Jasmine - Maids Revenge Tallulah

Housemaid Jasmine has uncovered some secrets on her bosses computer. His porn collection alone tells her he is longing to submit to her. She tells him what she has found and threatens to tell his wife unless he submits to her and oh he'll also do the house work while she relaxes from now on. He agrees with a mix of angst and arousal. She secures him to a portable discipline bench that she keeps in her car for occasions just like this. Now he is helpless and about to find out how cruel she can be. She starts with her bare hand to warm him up. Her employer gets a noticeable erection from the spanking, so Jasmine grabs a paddle and doesn't hold back, the warmup is over. His butt cheeks are soon nice and red and he's moaning in pain already. Jasmine warns him that if he whines too much, she'll have a word with his wife. Otherwise will she even notice his discomfort when he sits down for the next several days?
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10163kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Stiletto - Miss Jasmine - Maids Revenge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex hot princess South Walpole

Studio: Venality
Young and marvelous princess of the latex clothes is getting a big portion of unforgettable sex, which is full of pleasure, orgasms and group banging. A group of three is expressing their latex love to each other.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 898.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex hot princess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strap-on Brittany Andrews Mokelumne Hill

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity
Goddess Brittany Andrews shows her slave absolutely zero mercy as she ruthlessly massages his prostate by using a big, thick strap-on deep in his ass....
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 973.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-on Brittany Andrews
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave Nago

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship
Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven Again. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he’s going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses’ legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peeping Tom to Oral Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Take it like a Bitch! Emory

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket
Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take it like a Bitch!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smother Box Content Slave Pt.2 Parowan

Cast: Amber, Nika(Nika Venom), Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Brat Girls, Blonde, Ass Lickin
The girls are ready for a day of making content for all their sites so that their betas have something to simp over. Face Sitting makes for great content. They put their little slave in the smother box for a session of photos, videos and humiliation. For a whole hour their slave must remain in the box with asses and pussies bouncing back n forth on his face and body.
Duration: 9:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27382kbps
Audio: 374kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smother Box Content Slave Pt.2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballbusting Handjob Galien

Sexy mistress Lexi Sindel, Ballbusting and hard Handjob orgasm for slave.
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 248.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Handjob
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shoot and Swallow Elm

Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings
Crawl to me slave as I want to have some fun with you now that you've been unlocked from chastity. Today is the only time you are allowed to touch your own cock as I have a special surprise waiting for your hungry mouth. You get to stroke that horny dick for me as I tease you with my perky tits and beautiful asshole right in your face. You can look but you will never touch as teasing you is just so much fun! I love to see you beg for a release as you edge your cock to my instructions. Nothing will put a smile on my face more than seeing you shoot a load directly into the back of your throat as a true cum slut does. Watching you be a nasty whore as you swallow your own filth is exactly what will make your Mistress happy. Looks like you can barely hold it back so keep that mouth wide open for me slut and prepare for a hot, sticky mess of cum! Mmmmmm isn't that tasty?!? Now show me how much you love being my cum dump and maybe I will just allow you to orgasm more frequently. I do love a hot boy who has a mouth filled with cum for their Mistress...
Duration: 10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps

File size: 755.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shoot and Swallow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teased and Abused by Orias Bellmawr

Sexy girl Orias hard ball busting and face sitting action, two femdom scene.
Duration: 19:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 439.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teased and Abused by Orias
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Handjob from Hell Mooresville

Blonde sexy mistress Lexi Sindel extreme cbt and Handjob cums.
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 309.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handjob from Hell
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirty human doormat Jian

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
This trembling slave is nothing but a lifeless fuck toy for his dommes. Tonight their objectification fun will take on a brand-new kinky twist. They will treat the fucker like a trampoline – or even a doormat that is perfect for wiping your feet on!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 192.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty human doormat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Sperm Burglar Alakanuk

Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Superheroines
Topless Goddess Kat Dior is The Sperm Burglar. Dressed in vinyl, she is an unstoppable horny energy, sneaking into houses all across the internet and draining balls. She loves to dress up like a slutty cat, invade mens rest, take off their pants, get them rock hard without waking them and to steal every drop of sperm for her own nefarious purposes! In this sultry POV JOI Goddess Kat slurps, licks, jerks, humps, and talks dirty non stop about how this is her destiny before smothering you with her huge boobs. You don’t even know, but The Sperm Burglar is in your room doing naughty, naughty things to you. Is this your worst nightmare or your wildest dream? Includes Cum Countdown.
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 738.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sperm Burglar
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Nice Mega Perfect Vip Collection Kinky Carmen. Part 1. Finger

Our favorite femdom Mistress and her pal Mister P have found another willing slave to have some fun with. He showed up in a fishnet catsuit, begging for a Kinky Carmen striptease.

Total size: 5.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Nice Mega Perfect Vip Collection Kinky Carmen. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katwoman Cum Burglar Deauville

Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Cumshots, Superheroines
The Catwoman is on the prowl. She finds a naked and helpless goon, Draven has no idea that she has snuck into his room! Dressed in a sexy latex outfit Kat Dior takes advantage of the situation for her own twisted pleasure! She jerks him off, teases him with her hot body and even shoves a finger up his ass! Anything to get the cum she needs for her evil impregnation plans.
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9834kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 784.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katwoman Cum Burglar
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen Ferndale

Super sexy girl Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen slave guy action.
Duration: 16:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Suspended, Spread And Pegged Nimrod

Mistress Damazonia extreme pegged slave man with kinky strapon.
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5334kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 435.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suspended, Spread And Pegged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Puppet Masters Monmouth

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask
Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puppet Masters
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Floored Romantic Pegging Sensual Femdom Anvik

Studio: Alexxxcoal
Cast: Ganna
Unusual sex from a beautiful couple. At home gives a man pleasure. Hands and mouth.
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9730kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Floored Romantic Pegging Sensual Femdom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla