Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

I need a cleaner Bree

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Extreme, Dildo
Video language: English
Sexy blonde amateur girl Becca, amazing dildo pussy fucking in kitchen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 265.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I need a cleaner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zemfira Solo Stretching Thisted

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NoBoring
Cast: Zemfira
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Dildo, Fisting, Russian
She has two huge dildos to play with and sex her cunt with both and the way her tight pussy lips stretch around the invading rubber dicks is utterly mouth watering.
Duration: 27:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zemfira Solo Stretching
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p Cope

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Miky Love
Genres: Fisting, Girl Girl, Toys
Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it back out and gape her hole wide apart while spitting into it. They change positions and Chrissy continues with her fisting sex and once Miky is near orgasming, she lets her masturbate and enjoy an Hitachi magic wand vibrator to help her along and make her orgasm even more earth shuddering! These girls enjoy plenty of fun in this scene for Fister Twister and once they are finished, Miky Love proves herself to be a very worth babe to have on board!
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All oiled up dildo show Redwood Falls

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Extreme, Dildo
All oiled up bouncin on that big cock wishing it was as hard as yours...
Duration: 4:58
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 12643kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All oiled up dildo show
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Modesty? It's not for me Falkner

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Crystal Greenvelle
Genres: Anal, Dildo, 360p]
Cute raven haired teen Crystal Greenvelle uses thick brutal dildos one after another to stretch out her
young pink asshole!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Modesty? It's not for me
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magical Fist - Chrissy Fox and Miky Love - FullHD 1080p Petros

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Miky Love
Genres: Fisting, Girl Girl, Toys
Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it back out and gape her hole wide apart while spitting into it. They change positions and Chrissy continues with her fisting sex and once Miky is near orgasming, she lets her masturbate and enjoy an Hitachi magic wand vibrator to help her along and make her orgasm even more earth shuddering! These girls enjoy plenty of fun in this scene for Fister Twister and once they are finished, Miky Love proves herself to be a very worth babe to have on board!
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magical Fist - Chrissy Fox and Miky Love - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Claudie - Dildo Fun Surgoinsville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Shemale , Transexual ,Trans
Tempting blonde Claudie enjoys wearing sexy clothes that reveal all of her curves. Even better than that is the fact that she has no problem taking them off to flaunt her nude flesh!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3417kbps

File size: 387.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudie - Dildo Fun
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Riding That Fist Nisbet

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum
Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it clean, sucking off all of her anal juices and oil. Rachel thinks it is time to move onto some lesbian anal fisting so lays Rebeca on her back before sliding her whole hand up inside her. After these gorgeous girls enjoy plenty of fist fucking fun, Rebeca climbs on top of Rachel while riding her in the ass and using a magic wand vibrator on her pussy at the same time to give herself a powerful orgasm!
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding That Fist
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirty Anal Whore- FullHD 1080p Hinkley

Genres: Solo, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo
Sometimes, I want nothing more than be the filthiest anal slut you've ever dreamed of. Throughout the whole video I talk dirty about what a dirty anal whore I am and I how much I love fucking my whore ass for you. I being by stretching my tight little asshole out with my fingers until I'm able to fit my entire fist into my brutally stretched asshole. After I fistfuck my asshole I clean my fingers with my dirty little whore mouth, moving close to the camera so you can see the slutty pleasure in my eyes as I lick all the ass juice off my hand. Next I fuck my asshole with my big purple dildo and my 18*quot; inch double ended dildo, plunging it as far into my ass as I possibly can. After each dildo I move close to the camera to clean the dildo off with my slut mouth. Finally, I take out my MONSTER black dildo, 12*quot; long, 2.5*quot; wide, and 7.5*quot; in girth (bigger than my fist) and slowly work it into my perfect tight slutty ass until the head finally pops past the ring of my asshole and I yelp in pleasure as I'm stretched wider than ever before. After cleaning off the huge black cock with my mouth, I gape my asshole as wide as I possible can, showing you how stretched I was, how much of a perfect anal whore I was for you. Video is full 1080p HD
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5601kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Anal Whore- FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ArgenDana I Work As Whore In My Kitchen! Deep Ff Eindhoven

Have a good time and enjoy Hardcore Shows, then this is The place for you!
Duration: 31:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20491kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ArgenDana I Work As Whore In My Kitchen! Deep Ff
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Long Dildo Full In Open With Xo Purdys

Cast: Hotkinkyjo
Genres: Dildo, Anal speculum
Girl and anal fisnting what could be better? Watch and enjoy!
Format: flv
Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8106kbps

File size: 492.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long Dildo Full In Open With Xo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sheena Shaw Strawberry Debut Pavo

Just like Spring... Watch me bloom Dessert... Watch my bootyhole enjoying some candy jelly.

Total size: 5.7 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Shaw Strawberry Debut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spooning Fist Corbettsville

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Cayla, Lucy Angel
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Blondes have more fun and that is certainly the case in today's Fister Twister scene. Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further. After enjoying stretching her cute blonde friend, Cayla gets Lucy to lick her speculum clean and taste her own pussy juices. She grabs holds of a massive flesh like dildo and slides it into Lucy's pussy. Now Lucy is sufficiently stretched ready to receive a good fisting from Cayla, so Cayla intimately spoons her, sliding her whole hand up inside Lucy. These hot blondes love their lesbian fisting experience and Cayla gets Lucy to try out a couple of other positions so that she can get even deeper into her soaking wet pussy! We think Cayla has won Lucy over with her deep fisting and finally she gets to taste her own juices from right up inside her juicy twat!
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spooning Fist
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Weite Moesen Wirt

Release Year: 2007
Studio: GR Video
Genres: Facial , Fisting , Weird insertions , Blonde , MILF
Video language: German
The girls in this movie can handle a lot. Their pussies are being stretched to the ultimate and inspected. Of course you can not forget to shower their faces with hot sticky cum!

Total size: 2.0 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weite Moesen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ally Style and Foxie - FullHD 1080p Howard Beach

Cast: Ally Style, Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Anal, Toys
Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too! Using a pink double dildo, Foxies Ally to suck it then slides it into Ally's eager pussy then after toying her for a bit, she folds the dildo in half and shoves the other end in too, making Ally's pussy stretch to the max! Now that Ally's pussy is suitably stretched ready for the action that is about to occur, Foxies slides her whole hand into Ally's soaking wet hole and fists her! This gorgeous blonde can't decide which hole she wants to play with more and uses a monster black toy on Ally's tight ass, before fisting that too! She works between Ally's pussy and ass with her fist and really gets her off!
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ally Style and Foxie - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leony Aprill, Licky Lex Pepin

Cast: Licky Lex * Leony Aprill
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys
Gorgeous babes Licky Lex and Leony April are both wearing skintight dresses in today's Fister Twister update. This horny pair start to kiss almost instantly and can't wait to get aquainted with each other. Licky gets bent over and her brunette friend, Leony starts to finger her pussy and stretch her hole apart with a finger and her thumb. She then gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices before using a black kitchen tongs to stretch her pussy wide apart while Licky is in the doggystyle position. Using a big red dildo, Leony continues to work her way up through bigger toys to get Licky's pussy stretched even further. Licky lays back and loves feeling her dildo slide inside her. She even sucks it to practice her blowjob skills before it is inserted back into her eager hole! One Leony thinks that Licky's pussy is sufficiently stretched, she moves onto lesbian fisting fun which is what she has been waiting for all this time. Her whole hand slides straight into Licky's pussy and she continues to alternate between fisting and stretching Licky's pussy apart! Once she has finished, she lets Licky taste even more of her soaking wet pussy juices before the girls kiss to end a perfect scene!
Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6979kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leony Aprill, Licky Lex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Honey Luna (Fallen Angel) Anal Hole Got What It Deserved Henderson Harbor

It rams in and out of her for most of the scene and ends up being the most extreme sex she’s ever had.
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey Luna (Fallen Angel) Anal Hole Got What It Deserved
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siswet19 (Amazing gape show) Holcomb

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Siswet19
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Anal, Dildo
Busty babe Siswet19 enjoys lewd anal play, tasting nasty ass flavor on her manicured fingers.
Duration: 1:29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4477kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siswet19 (Amazing gape show)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extreme Fuzion Troyan

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting
Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!
Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Fuzion
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii - Lucys juicy pussy Behshahr

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Lucy Lii (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched wide apart. Lucy bends back over and enjoys more of her lesbian fisting from Claudia before standing up and masturbating while being fisted to orgasm!
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii - Lucys juicy pussy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass Gaped Wide Rozet

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum
Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They change positions and each time, Antonia puts her soaking wet hand into Claudia's mouth, giving her all of her ass juices. Finally, Antonia bends her gorgeous blonde girlfriend over into the doggystyle position and continues to enjoy her lesbian anal fisting while she masturbates, giving her an explosive orgasm and proving she can pass the challenge any day!
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Gaped Wide
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla