XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Sweet The Best Unreal Hot Excellent Collection Captive Male. Part 3. Clyde Park

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
She constrict his cock and balls with rings of steel. She wrap around him from behind and produce two Hitachi wands. Download and enjoy

Total size: 4.3 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet The Best Unreal Hot Excellent Collection Captive Male. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grazy * Saori Kido - Not Allowed To Leave 1080p Grassy Creek

Cast: Grazy (aka Grazy Moreno), Saori Kido
Genres: Femdom
Saori can’t believe on the good fact that her boss, Grazy, is not home yet, so she still has some time to rest. The bad part is that she chooses the wrong place to rest: Grazy’s bed. When the boss arrives and sees that scene, she just can’t let Saori get away without being punished! Otherwise, she wouldn’t be a good boss. Grazy decides to let the maid stay laying on her bed, but this time having to handle her boss’ big butt holding her breath. Saori gets desperate and you can see her face losing the color while being stifled, but Grazy doesn’t care and makes it worse by using some body lotion to spice things up. This boss truly knows how to make a maid regret her bad attitudes… Will you miss this one? If I were you, I wouldn’t do it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grazy * Saori Kido - Not Allowed To Leave 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect threesome in action Teigen

Studio: Small Talk
Gorgeous lesbian chicks are getting in a hardcore action in an amazing jacuzzi session with a lucky dude being just too happy. Enjoy the perfect pleasures being provided for the crazy chicks going totally wild.
Duration: 8:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect threesome in action
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Harley Waelder

Cast: Goddess Harley
Hi little chicken. I know you are too scared to eat cum but I'm gonna make you do it for you. I'm gonna make you jerk your cock to me until you can't say no. Your whole face is gonna be glazed for me. See how I turn you into a big time cum eater for me in this video!
Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4567kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 301.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Harley
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian strap on fucksters scene 4 Santa Marta

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Russian blonde mistress, extreme fisted and pegged slave guy on sofa.
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 906.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian strap on fucksters scene 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Servitude - 1080p Moores Hill

Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, BDSM, Hooded, Stockings, Cage
Standing at 6'4*quot; with size 11 feet Mistress Rocky Emerson towers over her slave who is kept locked in his cage. She loves to know he is always there when she needs her feet to be spoiled by a slave's wet tongue. Mistress Rocky knows how much her slave gets off on her feet which is why she now keeps him hooded and without sight as this is never about his pleasure. He already has the pleasure to worship and lick her size 11 soles clean but will never be allowed to gaze at their perfection again. Amazon Mistress Rocky orders her caged slave to stick out his tongue and say ahhhhh! as she uses his mouth like a proper doormat. For being such an obedient caged bitch she allows him out of this cage for only a few minutes so she can really fuck his face with her feet. He is quickly shoved back into his home to wait for his Mistress to use his mouth as a doormat once again...
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servitude - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zuzi Strapon Roopville

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Cum on and spread those cheeks so I can lick it then stick it, please.
Duration: 30:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps

File size: 527.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zuzi Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eva Andersen Napo

Studio: russian-mistress
Cast: Eva Andersen
Smoking hot Eva Andersen caught her husband looking at other girls so she decided to punish him for his actions. She made him get on his knees and beg for forgiveness but she decided to spit in his mouth instead of that. After a while, she saw that he deserved more punishment so she decided to put out a cigarette in his mouth while slapping him.
Duration: 18:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10346kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Andersen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worship Princess Sasha Delicious Ass Whelen Springs

Gorgeous Sasha will have a delicious armpits and ass licking session with slave Michael. We see hot Sasha dominating her submissive slave Michael and obeying the poor boy to worship her sweaty armpits and big ass. He licks Domme Sasha’s asshole during several minutes while the princess is so delightful with Michael big and wet tongue inside her ass.
Duration: 34:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship Princess Sasha Delicious Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magic Gold Nice Hot Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 2. Star Junction

Release Year: 2022
She reaches for a pair of pantyhose and, while She is seated on his face, puts them on his legs. She allows him to get up and has him walk for Her. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt.

Total size: 5.9 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Gold Nice Hot Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Harley Northfield

Cumming in your own face with my videos playing in the background is called *quot;Having sex with me*quot;. So I'm gonna pose real sexy and every once in a while I'm gonna ask you if you *quot;wanna have sex with me*quot; followed by a smirk and some laughter, of course.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 212.6 MB

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Serena Goddess Gynarchy Taken Cascilla

Goddess Serena taking a very lucky slave from behind in her unique and sexy way. Watch her finger and loosen his man pussy ready to take her big Mistress cock, he will take it all.
Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19409kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Serena Goddess Gynarchy Taken
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milah Romanov Roskilde

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Milah aka Milah Romanov
Milah looks incredible in her shiny bodysuit with her ass all oiled. She has a slave tied to her bed. Milah bounces hard on the slave’s face, landing with a lot of force. The slave can hardly breathe as he is slapped with the weight of her ass over and over. Milah keeps the slave’s balls bound on a rope leash. She has complete control over him. The slave struggles and makes a fuss. Milah tells him to settle down. She bounces on his face higher and harder. The slave tries to tap out, but she doesn’t let him. She knows that he can take more. Milah goes in with the real butt drops. The butt drops are higher and harder than just bouncing. She lands and starts to smother the slave out. She wiggles her ass on his face while denying him air. Fully restrained, the slave is completely at her mercy. The slave protests loudly, but Milah carries on as she pleases.
Duration: 7:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29557kbps
Audio: 374kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milah Romanov
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ShesBoss Videos, Part 6 Bijeljina

Most videos include some form of face-sitting, often combined with forced cunnilingus or rimming. Likewise, most videos include either scissorholds, choking or at the very least a simulated fight with the slave being held down. Overall it seems that at least 50 different actresses of all body types and looks are involved.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 13.3 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ShesBoss Videos, Part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber * Riley - Simp Smother Sadism 4K Gales Valley

Cast: Amber, Riley
Amber and Riley take turns smothering this nerd beta. He is so gross so they should just take away all his air!!!! Lol Facesitting is a serious thing. The feeling of weight on top of you. The darkness that follows. Frightening! Fear and discomfort is a small price to pay for getting to be so close to the ass of a Brat Princess.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps
Audio: 375kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber * Riley - Simp Smother Sadism 4K
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grazy * Karlinha - Sexy Facefuck 1080p Valentine

Cast: Grazy aka Grazy Moreno,Karlinha
That Grazy is one of the most beautiful models that we have, you already know. But today she’s looking even more hot than usual, must be because of the amount of body lotion she’s spreading on her entire body, with the help of her slave Karlinha. Then, she sits on Karlinha’s face and the slave’s tongue licks very softly her pussy, especially the clitoris. Grazy is moaning with pleasure, rubbing her pussy on Karlinha’s tongue to satisfy herself. Grazy cums several times and you can see that she’s really loving to have a tongue licking her pink pussy. Who wishes to have their tongue on that amazing pussy as well?
Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grazy * Karlinha - Sexy Facefuck 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kawaii Hobucken

Cast: Kawaii
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Worship, Brat Girls
Kawaii sits on Danni’s face and catches up on responding to some emails. Danni cannot escape her gigantic ass! He is locked up and frustrated beneath her. Kawaii does not care if each meager breath he gets is his last. Danni cannot handle Kawaii’s full weight. Kawaii is more interested in her selfies than Danni’s need to breathe. Underneath Kawaii Danni takes his last breath. Danni did not make it out of this scene alive and his life was not the first that Kawaii’s ass has taken.
Duration: 11:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29396kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kawaii
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Harley Tits And Tugjob For My Good Boy Mountain Dale

Wouldn’t it be a shame if my big titties got you so hard that you couldn’t control yourself and you exploded? Lean in real close and I’ll give you a handjob as we talk about my wishlist and tributes! Are you gonna be my good boy?
Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7855kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 491.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Harley Tits And Tugjob For My Good Boy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milah - Ass Pampering And Adoration Zortman

Cast: Milah aka Milah Romanov
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Blonde, Scissors, Scissoring, ass worshi
Milah’s submissive oils her perfect ass. Milah relaxes on her phone while he soothes the oil around. Milah’s submissive adores his Goddess’ ass. She tells him to kiss Her ass to show his appreciation. Once Milah’s ass has been sufficiently oiled she tells her submissive to put his face in it. She locks his head deep into her ass with a leg lock. That’s where he is to stay while she texts. The sub cannot breathe with his face buried in the Goddess’ ass. Milah lets him have just enough air to barely stay alive. The submissive gets fussy, which Milah finds offensive. She punishes him by sitting full weight on his face. He really struggles and Milah just smiles at his .
Duration: 8:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 47951kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milah - Ass Pampering And Adoration
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Neighbor Cum Eating Revenge Muleshoe

Genres: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, Femdom, Humiliatio
I’ve noticed you peeking at me in the yard and I’ve decided to invite you over for some fun! But what you didn’t realize is that the handjob I’m giving you is just to make your blue balls ache! I’m gonna turn you into my little cum eating addict! And I’m gonna edge you until your dick drips with just enough pre cum to get you started. You will be left with full blue balls and a desire to eat cum for the rest of your life!
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 594.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neighbor Cum Eating Revenge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worship Amber Walking You In Public Santa Claus

I'm the most pretty and popular girl in school, you're my bitch, a friendzoned beta who I've put in chastity. We are going to a music festival. You are on your knees while I hold your chin up and give you a lecture on how you must be obedient to my friends and I.
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11787kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship Amber Walking You In Public
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alix Lynx - Strap-on Training Program Eberbach

Cast: Strap-on Training Program
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, JOI
Mistress Alix has big plans for you... She thinks you would be better suited taking her cock. She is going to put you in an intensive strap-on training program. She will start you off taking her plastic cock, then it is a race to the bottom from there. She wants to train you to only cum while her cock is rammed up your ass LOL She wants to leave your boy-pussy gaping and sore
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8209kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 436.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alix Lynx - Strap-on Training Program
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ShesBoss Videos, Part 2 Ideal

Femdom fetish is the name of our game here at ShesBoss. Facesitting, Smothering, Pussy and Ass worship, Female Domination... all leading to the ultimate submission of pussy and ass in the face!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 13.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ShesBoss Videos, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikita Strapon Roros

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Guy's ass and put a strap-on and fuck the shit out of him. Enjoy!
Duration: 31:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps

File size: 574.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikita Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kitana Montana Kitana Is A Domme Jiexiu

Kitana Montana is a real-life Domme who loves using her power over men! She brings slave Eriq, into the dungeon and laughs at how weak and pathetic he is. She makes him thoroughly worship her boots and feet, making sure he understands how lowly he is, and then sits on his face with her bubble butt
Duration: 40:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitana Montana Kitana Is A Domme
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Natalya and Ava Bear Branch

Cast: Natalya aka Natalya Vega and Ava
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Blonde, Human Toilet
Do you enjoy the idea of being used as a toilet? In this clip Natalya humiliates and taunts you for being her toilet. She tells you all about the services you provide and how you must be there for ALL of the girls in the house. The other bathrooms are out of order. She walks your through what it would be like for you to be in that position right now. Being a human toilet is a form of worship, adoration and sense of feeling closer to your owner. You will always be beneath. You will always be used and degraded. You will be forced and mostly, you will be fed.
Duration: 10:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14615kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalya and Ava
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Gynarchy A Good Seeing To Rippon

Cast: Serena
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Sissy Slut
Mistress Serena needs no excuse to give her slut roxy a good seeing to! Roped down to the straw bails he is going nowhere as Mistress eases her big black strap-on into sluts pussy, preparing him for the good pounding which is to follow; Mistress has skills!! Download and enjoy!
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19388kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Gynarchy A Good Seeing To
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber, Nika Venom And Riley Smother Box Content Slave Hotan

The girls are ready for a day of making content for all their sites so that their betas have something to simp over. Face Sitting makes for great content. They put their little slave in the smother box for a session of photos, videos and humiliation. For a whole hour their slave must remain in the box with asses and pussies bouncing back n forth on his face and body.

Total size: 14.1 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber, Nika Venom And Riley Smother Box Content Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Harley Rockaway Beach

Genres: Humiliation, Femenization, Sissy training, Mind fuck, JOI
Finally, a video that is super fun for both of us! I get to call you a bunch of prissy faggot names and you get to jerk of furiously. Hearing a hot girl call you these names is your dream come true!
Duration: 5:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps

File size: 258.0 MB

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Rapture A Sex Toy For Rapture Shattuc

Rapture loves sitting on a nice hard cock, but it must be done her way. After strapping her naked sex slave to the restraint bed, Rapture wants him to know who’s in charge before she fucks him. She makes him worship her dirty boots, then tramples his cock * balls with them. Rapture then unzips the crotch on her catsuit, and sits her pussy down on her slave’s face. She sucks his cock while he eats her out, getting her nice and wet. Rapture then sits on his cock and begins to ride it. Her muscle pussy swallows his cock once in, and doesn’t let go until he’s creampied inside of her.
Duration: 24:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 26865kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Rapture A Sex Toy For Rapture
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Astro Domina, Casey Calvert Glen Gardner

Cast: Astro Domina, Casey Calvert, Alrik Angel
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon, Dual Domination
Two sexy Dommes are looking down on a bound male sub. They sashay over to him and one of the Dommes, Sydney, puts a mouth dildo on the sub, Alrik. Sydney also adds some device to the chastity cage and then hands a little remote to the other Domme, Casey. It's an electric torture device that will give Alrik a jolt every time one of the Dommes pushes the remote. The ladies move Alrik over to the cage where he gets bent over in anticipation of the real fun. The purpose of the mouth dildo is to please Sydney, while Casey gets to stuff her big dildo in Alrik's ass. The Dommes take turns pushing the remote which make Alrik hmpf even louder each time. They change positions a few times until Sydney cums all over the mouth dildo. Afterwards, it's time for slave boy to be put in the closet while the ladies play with each other.
Duration: 49:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2827kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Astro Domina, Casey Calvert
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Harley Widdle Milking Boy One Larsen

Are you ready to be milked??? If my widdle wee wee boy can stroke without premature ejaculating… I might let you fuck me… but if your widdle wee wee has an orgasm can’t last then your gonna always stay my widdle wee wee boy forever! Nothing but supervised widdle wankings that could never satisfy a woman with that tiny cock.
Duration: 4:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 225.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Harley Widdle Milking Boy One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kitana Montana Yellow Springs

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Kitana Montana
Kitana Montana is a real-life Domme who loves using her power over men! She brings slave Eriq, into the dungeon and laughs at how weak and pathetic he is. She makes him thoroughly worship her boots and feet, making sure he understands how lowly he is, and then sits on his face with her bubble butt.
Duration: 40:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitana Montana
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian strap on fucksters scene 3 Carlstadt

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Russian two strap on girl, hardcore banged pegged blonde slave guy.
Duration: 18:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5372kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian strap on fucksters scene 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherry Morgan Nyeri

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Cherry Morgan
Genres: Chastity, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Pantyhose, JOI
Are you prepared to show your Mistress good of a boy you can really be? Start as you feign my tender hands, stroking it nice and slow are grasping the bottom of the dick. I bet if I pushed your head inside my bum and tits as I touch the mind of the cock you’d cum. When I let you to for only jerking off, as a reward you can shoot a hot load all over my huge, perky tits. Of course just as nothing in life is free of charge I want something and will make you lick every last drop of cum.
Duration: 7:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6813kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Morgan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Harley Tricked Ass Kisser Pellville

I love humiliation… getting a losers hopes up and trashing him is my favorite. But today, I’m gonna let you kiss me on the cheek… close your eyes and pucker up!
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Harley Tricked Ass Kisser
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla