XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

The Watcher Maydelle

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Sophia Leone
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Latina, IR, BBC, Cumshot, Cunilingus, POV
Video language: English
My husband is a disgusting guy * I love him for it. We have a lot of things in common, one being that I like to get fucked by other men and he likes to watch it happen. So he's away for work when he calls me * tells me he wants to see some strange cock inside of me. Perfect! He started getting my pussy wet by telling me he wanted to see me suck and worship another guy's cock and watch as my pussy gets stretched out. So hot! Needless to say I had James Angel, this young stud over in no time. I told him what the deal was, he might have been weirded out but was too distracted by my juicy tits to care I think. My husband watched as I sucked this other's man dick and then let him eat my pussy, which was already soaking wet. He likes to watch my ass bounce, so I sat on James and put on a real show, twerking my ass * pussy all over that big black cock. James fucked me from behind so good, not going to lie - it felt way better than my husband's dick and made me cum really fast. James was pretty excited too, because he just pulled out and shot his cum all over my shaved pussy. Hope you liked it baby, until the next one! Sophia Leone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14565kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Watcher
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Venus Afrodita - Check Out My Whale Tail And Jack It Edelstein

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RKPrime
Cast: Venus Afrodita
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, Euro, HD, Latina, POV, 1080p, Boyfriend, Cute, Thong
Venus Afrodita is excited about the cute new track jacket she just bought and goes over to her boyfriend's (Jordi Enp) place to show him. Jordi is less interested in the jacket than in her nice whale tail. Jordi takes pics with his phone and jerks off as Venus models for him (not realizing that he's focusing on her thong). Once Venus realizes what Jordi's really been staring at and sees his hard dick, she lets him fuck her.
Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3960kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venus Afrodita - Check Out My Whale Tail And Jack It
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Cuban Massterpiece Kopperston

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Valerie Kay
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Natural Tits
That's right, Crista Moore is tight, thick, and gets fully loaded with the cream special! Her little body comes well prepared for a good banging, and Kris Slater is the man to get the job done!! You know Kris loves the titties!! She's got the right ones, and that ass, holy shit!!! To top off the splendid experience, she gives class A head, and she loves to take it deep, to biggy for her. Crista is a rider too; she rides cock with the ease of a jockey. She's wicked with it. Check her out. This one can't be missed!
Duration: 43:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 949.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Cuban Massterpiece
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

His New Acquaintance Is A Sexy Young Girl Northport

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Brunette, Cheating, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Facial, Latina, Natural Tits, Straight, Tattoos
Alina Lopez never realized how big her new stepdad’s cock is, but she got an eyeful of it getting him out of bed! Keiran Lee loves his wife, but his new stepdaughter is a horny little slut and when she starts slobbering all over his big dick - he goes with it!
Alina works her blowjob lips up and down his thick shaft until he’s hard enough to pound her tight little pussy.
Bouncing her up and down, Keiran gets a mouthful of those perky tits to suck on before he unloads all over Alina’s pretty face right there in the living room!
Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His New Acquaintance Is A Sexy Young Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Destiny Cruz - Blowing Off Steam Pinellas Park

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Vixen
Cast: Destiny Cruz
Genres: Art, Blonde, Clips, HD, Latina, 1080p, Waitress
Destiny is having one of those days, and now to top it off this gorgeous waitress is being asked to work a triple shift. What would happen if she just walked away from it all? Maybe she would find the relief she needs in the nearest hotel suite…
Duration: 37:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12001kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destiny Cruz - Blowing Off Steam
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fitness fuck Potsdam

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Alana Freitas
Genres: All Sex, Oral, Latino
We had some awesome curves for you this week straight outta Brazil. We met up with Alana at a local park where she was showing off her awesome ass while doing some stretching exercises. I could tell she was in the mood for some dick, so we went back to the house to get that taken care of. Alana stared by taking off her clothes and showing us how she played with her tight pussy. She got the happiest when the dick came to play, and she started sucking it off right away. Then she got to ride his cock and was loving every minute of it. Alana even got him to dip it right in her ass! Don't miss out, this was some hot steamy Brazilian action!
Duration: 35:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fitness fuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summer Col (Surprise Anal on The Bus) Humphrey

This week we pulled up on this hot chick while she was waiting at a bus stop. After talking to her for a bit we found out that she’s currently visiting from Colombia. This is when we realized that it would be easy. Dollars go a long way in Colombia. She was hesitant at first but we convinced her to home on the world famous BangBus. From there, all we had to do is flash money in front of her and she’d do anything and everything. We got her naked pretty quick and she was soon sucking cock for money. Filthy Rich was the lucky bastard that got to stretch her tight pussy. However, that wasn’t all because she asked for him to stick it in her asshole. So the lucky SOB got to stretch her tight ass as well. She took dick in several different positions before receiving a huge load all over her. At this point, it was time top drop her off somewhere and move on to the next one.
Duration: 55:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9728kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Col (Surprise Anal on The Bus)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Working On Her Day Off Upson

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Lori Lopez
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Natural Tits
In this weeks Latina Rampage Update we have the beautiful Lori Lopez and peep this today was supposed to be her day off but the hell with it I went and met up with her and she complaining a little about how she was dressed for the part today well thats a good thing lol we don't need you with clothes on todays day, so we head back to my apartment and of course I have to see the goods but my boy was patiently waiting for his crack at this bad ass puerto rican woman so its time for them to get it on and that they did ladies and gentlemen he ate that pussy out and she loved every second of it and let me tell you about the sex,It was GREAT! you can tell she was enjoying herself by the way she was moaning and grabbing herself all in all this was an amazing shoot and im more than positive that you guys will love it,Stay tuned!
Duration: 44:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 72kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Working On Her Day Off
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Frida Sante - Fucks On The First Date Aylmer

Release Year: 2020
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Gonzo
Video language: German
Exotic babe Frida Sante is a one-of-a-kind babe. This Indian beauty doesn't care about a man's appearance or whatnots.
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frida Sante - Fucks On The First Date
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla