Horny Step Mom Immokalee

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Melanie Hicks
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Video language: English
Role play scene.
First Time and Just the Tip
Just finished eating breakfast and want to play some Xbox and turn the corner to find my New Step Mom wearing a hot little dress with her big fat tits pushed out. She is bored and horny and wants some D. I just want to play some XBox but how could I turn down a horny Step Mom that all my friends want to bang. She convinces me to come into her bedroom for a talk. I know what she wants to talk about and it starts with just the tip. The best thing about just the tip is...It's never just the tip!
Melanie strips out of her dress and bra then walks over and lets me play with her big squishy boobs. She sees my boner and goes to town! Suck Suck Suck until I am ready to bust down her throat but she wants some cock in her tight milf pussy. Dad must not be fucking this pussy right, I am not a huge guy but her pussy is extra tight. So tight I cannot hold out...Just long enough to fuck her from behind and let her ride me. Step Mom wants her pussy full of my hot cum and I let her have it! She is on birth control so we are all safe plus she promises to NOT tell my Dad! Now back to playing XBox.
Step Mom has Me Trapped
After 4 hours of crushing people on COD, I need some alone time on the Tube Sites. Walking into my room, there is Step Mom on my bed barely wearing anything. She has her phone and is threatening to text my Dad and tell him what we did. What a total Bitch! I thought it was a one time thing!!!
On top of that, she says she is not on birth control and I dont fuck her, she will tell my Dad the thing is mine.
Guess there is only one thing to do...Take Step Mom to Pound Town! She sucks me and fucks me and even lets me put my thumb on her little butthole! I am getting in that ass, very soon! But first, I am going to unload a huge facial onto her pretty face. It's okay, she is a professional and can swallow with the best of the whore Step Moms!
I will make her pay for trapping me and she will pay with her ass!!!
Step Mom Shows Off her new Lingerie
It’s Saturday morning and I am trying to do some NetFlix and Chill when Step Mom cums in wearing a sheer robe and lingerie. She wants to know if I like the way she looks. Without warning, she opens up and strips naked. She is horny and wants some cock. I tell her to take her panties off so I can get a better look. After bending over she sees I am ready and pulls my cock out and works it like I owe her money.What a good Step Mom! She just wanted some vitamin D and she got it all!
Breaking In My New Sheets with Step Mom
After a morning of COD, it was time to take a little nap. Walking into my room, I find Step Mom Melanie wearing only a robe on my bed. She wanted to know if I liked the new comforter she bought for me and if I liked how the robe looked on her. I told her to open the robe so I could get a better look and then close it again. I was just messing with her, I know why she was in my room and that is to get a face full of my cum again.
But first, she is going to suck me off! I wanted to try something new but I could not front fuck her, she was too short but not too short to let me fuck her on my bed. She even let me put pressure on her cute asshole. She promised to maybe let me fuck her in the future...Maybe in her ass! Back to the story, I fuck her in multiple positions till it’s time to cum on her face and like the good Step Mom she is, she swallowed! I thank her for the new comforter set and she run to clean up before my Dad comes home.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Step Mom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marta (39) - Has A Steamy Hookup With A Younger Man Lanexa

Release Year: 2022
Studio: AuntJudysXXX
Genres: blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cumshot, Hardcore, High Heels, MILF, Over 30, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy
Marta (39) - Has A Steamy Hookup With A Younger Man (February 16, 2022). Brunette MILF Marta is in a see-through black top, a very short leather and lace skirt, and black high heels, inviting a young man to join her on the bed. They waste no time getting right into it, making out, throwing clothes off, and before long she's sucking and stroking his hard cock before he turns his attention to her and pulling off her top and sucking on her perky natural tits. After he fingers and licks her shaved smooth mature pussy they go at it hard and loud - doggystyle, then him on top, then cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl before taking a break to 69 each other, and going right back at it again until she has loud orgasms and he pulls out to shoot a big load all over her shaking stomach.
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6255kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marta (39) - Has A Steamy Hookup With A Younger Man
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Georgia Washington Adairsville

Release Year: 2017
Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Georgia Washington
Genres: Allsex, Anal, Oral, Masturbate, Boobs, Milf
Adorable mather jerked off the guy and made him lick his asshole. Having wetted the ass of this woman, the guy immediately dived into it with his powerful and thick penis.
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 982.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Georgia Washington
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helen Kelley Maunabo

Release Year: 2019
Studio: GrannyGuide
Cast: Helen Kelley
Genres: Mature, Allsex, Old young
Two Russian girlfriends met after a long separation and decided to celebrate the long-awaited reunion. After they drank to the meeting, and then again, the topics of conversation were reduced to intimacy and sex. Excited girls began to each other in earnest. In a couple of minutes, both Russian lesbians with big breasts were ready to do anything to get a sexual release. The girls licked each other and reached the most powerful orgasms again and again, speechless from the acuteness of sensations.
Duration: 35:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9885kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helen Kelley
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blondie Fesser - Gorgeous Pawg Blondie Drilled Rockaway Park

Studio: Pawged
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, MILF, Big Ass, Big Tits, Gonzo, All Sex, Shaved, Blondie
Blondie Fesser - Gorgeous Pawg Blondie Drilled (February 04, 2022). We come back again and again, delivering nothing but the best in big butts, fat asses, thick bottoms, round cakes and today is no different. Today Pawged is proud to present the amazingly busty, blonde, PAWG dick-assassin, the absolutely gorgeous Blondie Fesser. Cumin hot and heavy with her super-tight...
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8241kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondie Fesser - Gorgeous Pawg Blondie Drilled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Free-Useville Blowing Rock

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
Step Mom is a Pervert
My step-mom, Nikki, is staring out the window as she drinks her coffee this morning. She notices something from the corner of her eye, so she peers out through the window. She notices Melanie getting fucked by Rocco across the street! Nikki can’t believe her eyes, as Rocco shoves his cock in Melanie’s ass. My step-mom starts to rub her pussy as she watches her neighbor get fucked in the ass! I walk into the kitchen and I ask my step-mom what she is watching out the window. I look outside and I notice Melanie with her step-son, Rocco. I tell my step-mom that she really shouldn’t act like a pervert when Melanie is having alone time with her step-son! I threatened to tell Melanie that my step-mom was watching her… Unless Nikki will help my hard cock out! Nikki doesn’t want me telling Melanie, so she gets down on her knees and she starts to suck my cock. Then she tells me that I can thrust my cock inside of her pussy a few times. She gets into the doggy style position and I shove my cock deep inside of her pussy until I cum!
Every Step Mom is Doing it
Nikki peers out the window again this afternoon, and she notices another neighbor fucking her step-son! My step-mom can’t believe how open and free some of the people living in her neighborhood are. She watches her MILF step-sister and neighbor, Cory, put her step-son’s cock in her mouth. Nikki starts to rub her clit and masturbate as she watches her neighbors fuck! I walk into the room and I notice my step-mom rubbing her pussy in the doggy style position. I get behind her and I shove my hard cock inside of my step-mom. Nikki turns around and asks me what I’m doing; I ask her the same question! She tries to deny the truth at first, but then she admits that her step-sister, Cory, is fucking her step-son across the street. I start to fuck her pussy from behind at first, and then she flips over into the missionary position. She cums hard on my cock and then she tells me how hot it would be if Cory and her step-son were watching us fuck now! I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her pussy again.
Reverse Free Use
Nikki is lying down on her bed, wearing dark red lingerie, as she thinks out loud. She is upset that my dad is going to be gone on his business trip for longer than she expected. She is horny and she decides to call me into her bedroom! She suggests a new arrangement to me; She wants to fuck and suck me any time she is horny! She spreads her legs for me and I slowly shove my cock inside of her pussy. My step-mom starts to moan as I tease her clit. Her big tits bounce up and down as I fuck her. After a few minutes, she flips over into the doggystyle position and I fuck her MILF pussy from behind! Her tight pussy feels so good, and she tells me that she will tell my father that I’ve been a good boy while he’s been away on business. I keep fucking her pussy until I get close to cummingl. Then, I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off all over her face and in her mouth!
Free Use Threesum
I walk in on my step-mom and my step-aunt while my step-mom is getting her pussy eaten by Cory. I get behind my step-aunt Cory and I shove my cock inside of her, while she continues to eat my step-mom’s pussy. Nikki exclaims that she loves watching her step-son fuck her step-sister! Cory flips over on to her back, and my step-mom sits on Cory’s face. After a few minutes, I shove my cock deep inside of my step-mom Nikki’s pussy. I make Cory lick my cock clean after I pull my cock out of my step-mom. When I get close to cumming, I jerk my cock off all over the two MILF’s faces!
Duration: 56:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Free-Useville
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Busty blonde MILF Charli Phoenix gets dicked down by son's bully Chitre

Studio: BigCockBully
Genres: American, Big Ass, Big Cock Bully, Big Dick, Big Fake Tits, Big Tits, Blonde, Blow Job, Caucasian, Facial, Fake Tits, Hazel Eyes, Mature, MILFs, Shaved, Short Hair, Stockings, Straight, Tattoos
Charli Phoenix - Busty blonde MILF Charli Phoenix gets dicked down by son's bully (February 16, 2022). Charli Phoenix has had it with her son being bullied. So when she happens to randomly see her son's bully, Apollo, in public she stops him to have a little talk with him. It's no use though, Apollo makes no promise of leaving her son alone. All out of ideas, Charli brings Apollo back to her place for one last try. She gets on her hands and knees and blows Apollo before taking his big cock inside her. That's all it took for Apollo to agree to stop with the bullying.
Duration: 33:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty blonde MILF Charli Phoenix gets dicked down by son's bully
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Post Lockdown Step Family Vacation Vol 2 Markle

Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase
Role play scene.
Unpacking My Step Mom
Driving home from the Orlando Resort, Step-Mom and I are discussing our vacation. She mentioned inviting the Hot Blonde Milf back to our house. Step Mom was so turned on she pulled her tits out while driving. She even started playing with her pussy! I was not going to stop her and even squeezed her boobs a bit. Nikki brought up roadhead, something I never heard of before but really want to experience but first we need to go inside and unpack from our trip.
The drive was really long, now I need to unpack my balls into my Step Mom’s delicious pussy. She always warms me up with a blowjob, such a good Step Mom! I thought she was horny but I did not know how much of a horny slut she was. Step Mom wants to watch me fuck Cory and all the hot pool side blondes I want!
Fucking Step Mom While Talks on the Phone with My Step-Dad
Nikki calls me into the room while she is on the phone. I wanted to give her some privacy but she fingers me to come closer. She is barely wearing anything but manages to let me take it off. I take a minute to lick her pussy and give her a quick orgasm before sticking in my cock to fuck her. I explore every inch of her hot body and the big fat tits my Step Dad bought for her. What a juicy ass she has too, good thing I did not pop out of her pussy or it would have been wrecked. She manages to blow my cock while telling my Step-Dad how she would blow him...What a sucker he is! He has no idea I am fucking his hot wive while she is on the phone! She said she was sucking her thumb pretending it was his cock but it was really mine! He has no idea...She was able to explain deep throating my cock too...Now it’s time to tease her with the tip and then give her the full shaft!
After dropping a nice load in her pussy, Nikki reminds me to keep this all a secret from my step-father!
Movie Night with With Step Mom
Nikki is eating Popcorn on the couch wearing only a robe. She offers me some Popcorn as she tells me there is nothing new to watch, we have watched everything. Then she has a brilliant idea, “Let’s make a dirty movie.” We have to pick up my Step-Dad from the airport in 3 hours so that gives us plenty of time. My cock is ready and her pussy is wet, we only have so much time before Step-Dad comes home. Good thing I am quick! Looks like Step-Dad gets super sloppy seconds as she has not cleaned out pussy from earlier either.
Nikki reminds me what to say, how we came home, I unpacked, took a shower and played some video games. I did not fuck my Step Mom when we got home...Atleast that is what I am going to say if he asks…
Step Mom wanted it a little different this time, she wanted me to dump my load on her face. This was not a problem, painting was my favorite hobby in School!
Milf Threesome Reunion
Step Mom is giving the Hot Milf from the Orlando Resort a back massage on my bed. This was a glorious thing to walk in on. Both naked and horny on my bed! I didn't even ask, I shoved my cock into the hot blondes tight wet pussy and took her to pound town. She went back to eating out my Step Mom as I gave her a couple ass slaps. This girl is ready for anal too, cute little butthole...maybe another time. I flip her onto her back and fuck that shaved Milf Pussy. Cory and Nikki even did a cool 69 boob suck as I fucked them. So cool!
Duration: 50:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5815kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Post Lockdown Step Family Vacation Vol 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Old Lady Gets Her Pussy Filled Gauhati

Release Year: 2018
Studio: GrandMams
Cast: Jordan
Genres: Old vs Young, Hardcore, Blowjob, Grandma, Cum tasting
***8203;***8203;***8203;***8203;Granny's also have sexual needs and this one wants a young guy so he can fuck her wet pussy. She's in luck because this fellow loves nasty and horny grannies, so he is happy to lick, fuck and cream up her old juicy snatch.
Duration: 22:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Old Lady Gets Her Pussy Filled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mary Holmes Prospect Harbor

Cast: Mary Holmes
Two mature beauties have long been tired of their family life together with their failed husbands. Therefore, on one very important day for them, they make a responsible decision at the same time to synchronously masturbate their pussies at home on a laptop webcam. For them, this is a kind of breath of fresh air, so they take it pretty seriously. Having locked themselves in their rooms with a key, sexy old women show their breasts on a laptop webcam, and then start a real show for the audience with the masturbation of a mature vagina, filming all this on the same camera.
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps

File size: 640.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mary Holmes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Linda Ford Harned

Cast: Linda Ford
One had only to get his penis as the teacher immediately pounced on him. Forgetting about all the lessons, she briskly downloaded his huge penis without noticing the other students. She was not ready for such events and did not even shave her pussy.
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3435kbps

File size: 592.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linda Ford
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla