XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

ExposedBondage - Dani Sorrento bond take nel ectro leggings lva Lignum

Studio: ExposedBondage
Genres: Bdsm
After a brief respite, Pepper's then up on one foot. Her left leg is tied high with her pussy exposed. Holly first sends a jolt through her, then comes a whipping tirade followed by the wand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 828.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ExposedBondage - Dani Sorrento bond take nel ectro leggings lva
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Simone Sonay - MILF Tears Falls Creek

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Belts, Gag, Vibro
Video language: English
Simone Sonay is a busty, fit and toned MILF that loves the the dick. She craves it. Too bad for her today is not about the dick. Today is about putting this cougar through the Infernalrestraints experience. It isn't going to be easy for her, Simone is going to earn her orgasms the hard way. Just how bad does she want it?
Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Moving our shaken MILF onto a metal frame, we lash her down with leather belts to properly display that body. A big black ballgag is wedged deep inside that huge mouth of hers. After a through coating of baby oil her body is gleaming. Someone this lush must be taken down a peg or two and we introduce her to electricity. Simone is terrified and rightly so. Her fear makes her give up sweet sweet MILF tears. This is much harder then just lying back and getting fucked, which is our slutty cougar's stock in trade. She has suffered so sweetly we must reward her a little and we bring in the vibrator for a few well deserved orgasms. Simone is blasted out of her mind, dazed and confused, unable to even recall her own name. We haul this throughly wrecked MILF up on her wire frame, leaving her hanging from the rafters. She sways gently, totally destroyed. We might be back to play with her again later if we feel so inclined...
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simone Sonay - MILF Tears
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vip Perfect Hot Unreal Magic Collection Of Aes Productions. Part 2. Tomkins Cove

Studio: Aes Productions
But now, sitting on her office desk tightly tied up, gagged, while a masked intruder searches for a file, she is having second thoughts!

Total size: 7.9 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Perfect Hot Unreal Magic Collection Of Aes Productions. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jingle Sluts Angoon

There is no beating around the bush with this live feed. The first few questions our members ask are a way to establish exactly what Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling are into. They have a lot in common it turns out. They love humiliation, they love tight bondage, they love pain and orgasms and corporal punishment. What a fortunate coincidence. We love those things, too!
The reverse prayer is one of the most intense bondage positions out there. In fact, most girls can't even twist their bodies enough to get into it, never mind trying to stay in it for an extended period of time. And the way tough, positional bondage works, the more stimulus there is the harder it is to hold on.
Cadence and Nikki can both manage the reverse prayer, but for how long? We're never interested in making things easy for them. Once the hands are pulled up behind their backs things begin to get complicated. Castration bands around their nipples are bad, but tying them to each other so that their movements create a painful tug was just inspired. One gets the vibrator, the other gets the whip, but they both start wriggling right away.
And that's just the beginning. These two are determined to keep going with this live feed so there is no reason to treat them with the kid gloves. There are a lot of games in store for them. Before we move on to round two, though, they have to make it out of round one. That means getting each other free from the bondage holding them in place. It's probably be a lot easier to do if they could use more than their mouths.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jingle Sluts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gift Wrapping Included Lviv

Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blindfold ,Cheesecake ,Christmas ,Crotch Rope ,Elbows Together
T'was the night before Christmas and all in the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a m-
Wait... wait... something is stirring. It's the gorgeous Angela Sommers and it looks like she is all dressed up for the holidays. A special present just for you all of you loyal Cafe subscribers. I think she has something in store for you and I think it may be a bit naughty. Don't worry, I won't tell Santa...
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 779.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gift Wrapping Included
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Hartfield

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are killling me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play - Sierra Cirque
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings Lindstrom

This brand new Stocking Foot Collection features the strange tale *quot;The Inspiration,*quot; featuring Angelique Lei and Ginger Sands, about a secretary who arrives for a job interview with a very eccentric author. Then Linda Friday introduces a number of pantyhose and thigh-high scenes from her, ahem, compromised position: Sadie Belle bound in a corset on a coffee table; Josie Perez tied to an x-cross with pantyhose, wearing pantyhose; Amber Michaels and Linda Friday tied together using pantyhose for a unique 'Pantyhose Ballet'; Amber inescapable tied in a bathtub; Linda hogtied on a bed; and Amber Michaels, trying to escape a closet while bound and wearing only pantyhose.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ExposedBondage - Crystal Clark two abductors Kimball

Then, the gag is removed and Sybil buries her strap-on in Mischa's eager mouth while we watch her deftly bob her head like a cock sucking pro. From face to mouth is next as Sybil mounts this dame from behind, grabs hold of her and mercilessly fucks away.
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 549.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ExposedBondage - Crystal Clark two abductors
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophie Ryan - Secret Slut Part One Loma Linda

Cast: Sophie Ryan
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibro, Mouth Gag
Sophie Ryan thinks of herself as a secret slut.
She loves tight bondage and being made to cum over and over, but then again, who does not?
What she does not realize is that even her favorite things can be used against her.
She loves the first few orgasms; they make her feel great. But as they keep rolling over her her clit cannot take the intensity.
Soon enough she is going to be begging for mercy. Sophie Ryan likes to think she loves tight bondage and multiple orgasms,
but Damon Pierce is going to make her regret ever voicing that opinion.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 475.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie Ryan - Secret Slut Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tied up blonde Dalcour

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Lorelei Lee is back for a live feed after a long break and ready to dive head first into some mental and physical torment. Lorelei's feed is going to focus primarily on the mental and emotional torment of abject humiliation. She helped come up with the idea for the shoot right around the election, but that doesn't mean she is prepared for what is going to happen. She has requested that our handlers say some horrible things to her that women hear and try to ignore every day walking down the street, and some things so bad that it's shocking they could be thought up by anyone but our president elect himself.
To start the show, Lorelei sits in a chair, doing her makeup, making herself look pretty for us and all of our loyal viewers. Even though nothing has happened yet, you can see her lip quivering with fear and anticipation. She knows what is coming for her and she knows it isn't good. She has been outfitted in a special made dress with the first amendment printed on it, and both she and our nation's founding documents are going to be destroyed today, a proper salute to the current excitement in the country. Ready or not, Lorelei is going to be stripped of her rights.
By the end of the first session Lorelei already has tears streaming down her perfectly blushed cheeks, and we haven't even gotten to the really bad part yet. She sits, bent over a metal pole, as O.T. and Matt Williams pet her back for comfort, and awaits the next awful thing coming her way.
Duration: 59:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied up blonde
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Insex Sweet Good Unreal New Vip Beautifull Collection For You. Part 2. Boggstown

Only now, after my visit with Insex, am I beginning to realize where I can go with those natural tendencies of mine and what pleasure may be in store.She’s on the hunt for pain, which she finds in abundance. Her ordeal unwinds like a novel. You’re drawn in, caught in the tangle.

Total size: 3.5 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex Sweet Good Unreal New Vip Beautifull Collection For You. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rope Bondage Full Excellent New Unreal The Best Collection. Part 1. Radomysl

That said, this Web site is first and foremost a showcase and portfolio for some of the best amateur bondage babes ever to be tied up and gagged.

Total size: 7.2 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Bondage Full Excellent New Unreal The Best Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Confessions of a Greedy Slut 3 Elma

Cherie DeVille isn't even close to done with her day. There is still pussy to eat, pain to experience and wishes left to fulfill. We signed her up so that our members could vent their most twisted desires on her body and that is just what we intend to get out of her.
She and Sarah Jane Ceylon are going to share some interesting experiences today. For instance, we are going to bend them over a rail and make them beg for more while we cane those beautiful asses of theirs.
They are going to cry and cum together for our entertainment. It is a wonderful life.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Confessions of a Greedy Slut 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Soft Surrender Transfer

Cast: Danielle Trixie
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Foot Bondage ,Foot Fetish ,Fully Fashioned
Danielle Trixie makes things tighter for Emily Addis***7885;n, exchanging her straps for even tighter black rope. Emily ends up tied helplessly on an ottoman with her feet and toes tied and her elbows pulled tightly together. Emily has realized too late that Danielle has no intention of ending their *quot;game*quot; anytime soon. In the meantime all she can do is struggle.
Duration: 6:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4574kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 234.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soft Surrender
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon College Place

Dillon is such a sweet little southern flower that she really doesn't deserve to fall into Dan's cruel hands, but that's just what happens! The contrast of Dillon's sweet * fragile beauty and the intensely cruel torments that Dan puts her through makes this one of the most intense Dan Hawke titles ever!
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 464x352, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Danica James Carterville

Engine issues out in the middle of nowhere and no cellphone reception is a predicament to be in. Danica James is hating she has to deal with it. She left her car to search for help, but no luck yet. Luckily, a white van pulls up. She talks to the driver and begs for a ride. She'll do anything to get to a tow company. Her hero seems like a great guy but he wants something she might not have thought of. He pulls out rope and ties her wrists together. He gets a deepthroat blowjob from this good girl, making her slobber all over his cock. He throws her in the back of the van for more fun. Danica earns her ride through rope bondage, domination, bdsm, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Danica said she would do anything for a ride.
Duration: 43:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danica James
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ice Pony part II Villa Maria

Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun.
The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises.
The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice Pony part II
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tanked Part 1 Rock Glen

Ashley Lane is on of our prettiest girls. All dolled up in a pink dress she looks extra cute as OT begins to tie her up. She's nervous because she knows that she's about to start one of her hardest feeds ever. Her arms are pulled up into reverse prayer and she's interrogated by the members. Once the show starts metal balls are put under her feet and the torment begins.
London River comes in to help Ashley out. With Ashley getting a little breath play London gives Ashley's cute little cotton panties a nice tease with the vibrator. Ashley is not allowed to cum yet, but London is making it hard for her to hold back. She has to lean into the neck rope if she wants to get off.
Ashley gets tied tightly for her next position. She's going to take a ride on the most powerful vibrating machine ever created. With her soaked panties in her mouth she's mounted on the Tremor. She has nowhere to go, but insane.
Duration: 47:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tanked Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter - All Grown Up Part 1 Chadwick

Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her.
She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this.
Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.
Elizabeth spent years ignoring OT.
She has gone to bed with almost every other person she's met, including his , and never once thrown him a second glance.
Now she's going to pay for it. He has years of pent up frustration ready to explode. He is going to have to release it slowly.
She probably still thinks she's going to get fucked. We've got news for you, girl. You already ARE fucked.
You just don't know how hard.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter - All Grown Up Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karlie Montana Helpless Van Wert

Cast: Karlie Montana
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Gloves ,Leather ,Legs ,Orgasms ,Pantyhose ,Rope Bondage
Vulnerability is certainly a aspect of bondage that doesn't always take center stage, but sometimes it just becomes the underlying theme of a scene. That was the case here. I'm sure that a lot of you wouldn't think this position was particularly difficult - not with the other things that I've done over the years and years of doing this. However, whenever you tie a gal's hands over her head, something changes. I'm not exactly sure what the reason for this is, but I've seen it on more than one occasion. Some girls can't do it at all. Karlie definitely went into sub space with it. A complete loss of control that was different than other scenes we've done.
Duration: 17:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 623.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karlie Montana Helpless
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer Batesburg

Madison is bored at work, and has no one to play with at home. Mixing business with pleasure, Maddie takes her frustration to a new level. serve as inspiration as she drifts into another word - from her desk and her office clothing to a place where nipple clamps and ballgags are the required dress! Her fantasies range from armbinders * thigh boots to nylon encasements * hogties. Her mouth securely stuffed and strapped full with BIG gags, she is helpless to do more than slip into bound bliss!
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ExposedBondage - Crystal Clark bond forced orgasm Commiskey

The first orgasm of the day is a massive one, and if it weren't for the ties that bind her, our little Annika would surely have fallen over when the pleasure wave hit her.
Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 401.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ExposedBondage - Crystal Clark bond forced orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ice Pony part III Burlington

Calico is finally out of the hole, but her ordeal is far from over. The crew puts a fitted metal hood on her head. It's so tight that they have to put a stocking over her hair to keep it from getting caught.
Once the helmet is on they attach her wrists to pipes connected to a waist belt and connect them together. Time to single tail her. With the helmet on she can't tell where it's coming from.
For the finale Calico is going to have to endure some cold hard truths. Those truths are that she's going to be standing on blocks of ice. When she's survived that she's going to have to sit her beautiful little cunt on it.
Duration: 53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice Pony part III
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dana Vixen Rigid Part One Akita

Dana Vixen looks at Damon Pierce with a sense of longing. She wants him in ways she has no problem articulating.
Confinement, restriction and pain are things she actively seeks.
She was having such a hard time finding a man who could give her those things until Damon came along and showed her exactly the kind of attention she has been craving.
Duration: 39:32

File size: 444.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana Vixen Rigid Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lyla Storm - Lythe Pleasant Plain

Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Clamps, Vibro
Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, “Why'd you come to us?”
Her answer is perfect. “You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.”
We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better.
We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.
She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts.
We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.
There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions.
She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lyla Storm - Lythe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taken for a Ride - Crissy Moon Babson Park

Crissy is not a very smart bitch. Even a kid knows you do not get in a car with strangers and PD is stranger than most. She thinks everything will be ok when PD takes her for a little drive but little does she know she is in for the ride of her life. Before she even has a chance to defend herself PD has her cuffed in his truck. Sure, she may have been selling her pussy anyway, but why pay for what you can just take.
There are worse things than being tied up and fucked in the woods, though. PD, of course, knows them all. Crissy ends up caged like a little song bird, sucking cock and gagging the whole time. Then, out in the rain, she is covered in dirt and left to the elements. When PD comes back she is not quite clean, but the ice cold water from the garden hose is a perfect solution.
Crissy still has some work left to do to satisfy PD. When nice and clean he brings her back inside and puts her pussy to good use. Crissy is suspended in an iron swing, but her cunt is still ready for cock. It only takes him a little bit to get her moaning like a slut in heat and when he is ready to finish her face gets an excellent creamy glaze.
Format: real
Duration: 44:11
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 238.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taken for a Ride - Crissy Moon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foot Pain Strasbourg

Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette.
She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.
Duration: 1:48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Pain
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey Falling Rock

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.
The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.
Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.
Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.
I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.
Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.
Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.
And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.
Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Trauma - Rain DeGrey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - Rain DeGrey - The Ass Trauma New Wilmington

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.
The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the blood flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.
Well, I said she likes pain with her pleasure. I decided to see how much she likes having clamps on her nipples and pussy while I give her a bit of stimulation. The celebrator is a small vibrator but it is powerful. Pressed against her clit, especially with clamps on, it can be more than enough to overwhelm a woman's senses. Rain is a screamer and this level of intensity is more than enough to have her bellowing at the top of her lungs and struggling against the shackles holding her in place.
Once I take the leather off of her tits you can see what all of the fuss was about. Her breasts are covered in the purple bruises that tell the story of the day. They won't be fading any time soon, but given how much of a pain slut Rain is I think it's more likely she'll be playing with them when she masturbates than calling me back to complain.
I plan on making the back of her match the front. I have paddles and canes ready to go, and lucky for her there isn't a very good way to tie her ass cheeks off to make them more sensitive. It means I am going to have to work a little bit harder to get the bruises to show, but anything worth doing at all is worth doing right.
Rain's turned around, but in almost the same position. The most significant differences are plain to see, though. A pair of leather straps lift her ass cheeks so that they are perfectly places for punishment. Her ball gag as been replaced with a harness that covers her mouth and connects her face to her post. It lets her see the top, which forms a nice little shelf for all of my toys. I lay them out in front of her so she can get a good look at them all. I feel like a little anticipation goes a long way.
Each one feels a bit different on her ass. Each one is going to leave a unique mark, on her ass and on her psyche. It doesn't take much to make those marks, either. The bruises are just as big and beautiful on Rain's ass as they were on her chest.
And this time, when I grab a vibrator, I go for the gold. The Hitachi has given Rain knee-quaking, body-rocking orgasms before, so she knows what to expect as I press it against her clit. All of this suffering has made her pussy dripping wet and all she wants is to feel some pleasure. This little motorized menace is going to give her more than she bargained for. Rain is used to having a quick cum and relaxing. This toy is going to tear multiple orgasms from her body until her legs can barely hold her up anymore. If it weren't for the restraints holding her up she would probably collapse to the floor in a mess of flesh and fluids.
Afterward Rain and I have a very nice chat. She tells me things about how much she loves to cum after pain, as though I hadn't know. Even better, she gives us all a good look at the aftermath of our fun times together. Her pussy is red from being worked so hard. Her ass and tits are covered in bruises. The whip marks all over her body are still clearly visible. It's been a long day and knowing Rain she'll be back and begging for more in no time.
Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Rain DeGrey - The Ass Trauma
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

314 Locked and Stocked Pickrell

314 wants a man who is dangerous. She wants a sick sadist to use her and toss her away like a handful of tissues.
She does not even want to offer herself to such a man. She wants him to look at her, know what he wants and take it.
She has fantasies of what he would do to her. None of them compare to the reality of having PD take control.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 604.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 314 Locked and Stocked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sounds from Siren Lake Como

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Siren Wolf
Genres: BDSM, Clamps, Cage
Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off? There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone. She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position. Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay.
Duration: 39:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sounds from Siren
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RTB - Blonde Holly strictly restrained and Anally fucked Harvest

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Big breasted Milf Holly Heart strictly restrained and Anally fucked by Bbc, messy epic deepthroat!
Busty blonde tightly tied and assfucked without mercy by huge black cock
In the final part of Holly Heart’s live BaRS show, we pull out the big guns. It is DP time. This Bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige. The bondage, orgasms and relentless facefucking have already blasted our big breast Milf into sexual subspace. Assfucking will be the rocket to take her into the universe of *quot;Sexuallybroken*quot;.
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the fuckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks. Holly is ragdoll fucked all over the bed in every angle and position we so desire.
This is what she was born for. Her hair and makeup are destroyed, giving her the look of a sad eyed messy panda. Drool pours out as the cocks pour in. Holly’s eyes roll up into the back of her skull as 10 inches of black thunder own her ass and reshape it to be custom fitted. When we follow that up with a DP, Holly loses her mind. And who can blame her?
We fuck until we have had our fill. Our drained and well fucked pet is left twitching on the bed, reduced to a sticky bag of holes. Quick, did someone get the number of the cock truck that just hit her?
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Blonde Holly strictly restrained and Anally fucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Juliette March - Marching On Singers Glen

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Vibro, Chains, Blowjob
You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.
It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.
The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.
The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.
Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March - Marching On
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt Spitak

Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Orgasms Scene 78 Parker Ford

Annabelle is in for it. strapped to the pole in leather straps and an arm binder. impaled on a hitachi's dildo attachment. there is totally no escape even for this intense thrashing wildcat. i love seeing her sweat and she is going to be drenched.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:43:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasms Scene 78
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Garnet Cums 720p Cevicos

Garnet Rose taken well past her orgasm limits until I cum from enjoying her suffering.
Duration: 16:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 611.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garnet Cums 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her valiva runs thick * copiously - Sierra Cirque Pully

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used. It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows. The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.
`
Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her valiva runs thick * copiously - Sierra Cirque
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siren Wolf - Sounds from Siren Tariba

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off?
There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone.
She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position.
Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay.
And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer?
Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siren Wolf - Sounds from Siren
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Breast Bondage Videos Coffs Harbour

I really do like tying up slaves to my breast bondage pain machine. I also like to tease my slaves with lit candles while I torment their supple breasts. When I am feeling adventurous I will place a leather mask over my slaves head. That way she doesn't know what I am about to do to her next. Will it be ice on her nipples? Hot wax on her breast meat? Will I smack her tender breasts with a stiff-bristled brush or run that brush over her nipples?
Duration: 2:05:14
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breast Bondage Videos
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Madisin - In Stock Chignik Lagoon

Cast: Madisin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibro, Anal Plug
Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention.
He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet.
The positions he puts Madisin in become more and more rigorous. Her body is contorted and punished in increasingly severe ways. Eventually she will receive her rewards; incredibly intense orgasms that will leave her entire body shaking.
Duration: 1:12:28

File size: 815.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madisin - In Stock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Diabolical - Tess Dagger Rumford Center

I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter.
The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside.
His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical - Tess Dagger
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Will Not Cum 720p Valles

Samantha Grace would not orgasm in front of me. But her thighs do tremble a lot over the Hitachi.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 420.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Will Not Cum 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christina Carter and Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Chapter 3 Fall Branch

Her ass and down her legs. It s beautiful, and she loves it almost as much as we do.
Duration: 26:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps

File size: 979.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter and Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Chapter 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashlee Graham - At The Throat Calpine

Cast: Ashlee Graham
Genres: BDSM, Shackles
Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris.
It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time.
It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream.
He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg.
He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time.
And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.
Duration: 55:19

File size: 622.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashlee Graham - At The Throat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mia Gold Dungeon Slave Millrift

“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Gold Dungeon Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crux Lena Cordoba

Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Again, two girls made some Acc terrible crime, for which he was crucified in turn some aunt.
Duration: 26:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 795.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crux Lena
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siren Wolf - Sounds from Siren Amberson

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off?
There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone.
She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position.
Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay.
And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer?
Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siren Wolf - Sounds from Siren
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Akira Cums 720p Jakobsberg

Bound to separate beds in my beach rental for some dueling orgasm play.
Duration: 9:30
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 352.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Akira Cums 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jean Bardot and Sara Liz Hagerstown

One of those is that you can really see the impact our handlers make when they smack.
Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4821kbps

File size: 777.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jean Bardot and Sara Liz
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siouxsie Q - Siouxsie Q's Audition Cranzahl

Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Vibro
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q - Siouxsie Q's Audition
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pricked Part 2 Mousie

One in a cage and one on the stage. That's how this scene opens up. The petite and pretty Bunny Doll is locked away and answering a few personal questions while we are getting Mollie Rose prepared.
Well, it is worth waiting a few minutes to see what we are putting Mollie through. The set up is wonderful. She is on her knees, mouth open, tongue clamped and tits ready to be pumped into suction cups.
It's the bed frame that presents the real challenge, though. She's there, spread eagle, on a metal frame. A mask of vet wrap covers her mouth, making a particularly effective gag. Those pretty tits of hers are tied up to a hard point high above her by the piercings. She arches against her bonds just a little bit, trying to relieve the pressure.
That only serves to put her in the prime position for the intense corporal punishment coming her way. It may help keep the tension off the nipples but it means she will feel a tug every time she recoils. The way our crew is working her over, there is no chance she is going to sit still and suffer.
She is going to struggle to get away from the hot wax. She is going to buck when the vibrator tears orgasm after orgasm from her tired clit. She is going to shiver and pull away when the ice is pressed against her pussy. And she is going to cry and beg when the whip starts to play across her skin, leaving bright red welts along her torso.
It isn't the final scene for Mollie, either. There is another one, with her face down and her ass up. That round target is going to get a bit of attention. We're never shy about applying a bit of brute strength to an ass so nice. Nor are we afraid to apply some electricity to the soles of her feet. It's a sensitive area that makes a great target.
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pricked Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dungeon Slave Waterview

Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Mouth Fixation, Shackles , Vibro
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It Boys Town

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.
Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly and Ashley - Grind On It
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holly Gemma and Amy Gym punishment Hiram

Cast: Miss Sultry Belle, Gemma, Amy, Holly
Genres: BDSM, spanking, caning, school unifor
Three school girls are sent for punishment by their teacher to Miss Belle the gym mistress. They are made to change in to their gym clothes and are told to bend over for their punishment. Holly receives 12 with a plimsoll, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Gemma receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a tawse. Amy receives 12 on her bottom with a cane, a prolonged hand spanking and 6 on her hands with a cane. Their punishment ends with 2 full minutes of corner time.There is a bonus interview at the end and some behind the scenes footage.
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9639kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Gemma and Amy Gym punishment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Josi Valentine - Josi's Hand Cans Walnut Springs

Cast: Josi Valentine
Genres: BDSM, Clamps, Bondage
Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them *quot;hand cans*quot; and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josi Valentine - Josi's Hand Cans
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hailey Young - Three Little Sluts Guadalupita

Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Clamps
This is the story of PD-locks and the 3 sluts. The first little slut was called Hailey Young. PD gave her a bit of an uncomfortable seat and decided to play with her but she just was not good enough. He and Elise Graves wanted to play with her body but she just could not take the pounding they had in mind. When PD threw her away he said, *quot;This slut is too weak.*quot;
The next slut was Alexxa Bound. She thought she was going to be up to snuff, but she could not even languish for him without flopping around like a fish in a boat. It did not take long for PD to get tired of watching her struggle and when he tossed her aside he said, *quot;This slut is too dumb.*quot;
But the last little slut PD played with, that was Holly Wood. She followed his orders to the letter. She took the pain like it was her only purpose in life and came as soon as he said she was allowed. And when PD was all through with her and set her aside for later he said, *quot;This slut is juuuust right.*quot;
Duration: 59:36

File size: 670.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Young - Three Little Sluts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Winter Release Griffin

Cast: Denali Winter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Cage
It is a pretty hot dress that Denali wears while she stands around in her cage but as pretty as she is, Elise Graves did not decide to keep her around for her looks. Elise has her here because she is soft and weak and because she needs to feel it and know it is true.
Duration: 53:56

File size: 606.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Release
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strapped Fetish Blonde Paraiso

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
This salve is humble and meek when he starts checking her over, inspecting his property for his own amusement. She submits to his flogging, his stinging switching leaving red marks across her shoulders and back. He binds her tightly with belts, unmoved by her whimpering, and fucks her like a dog. Twisting her sensitive tits, he pushes his slave to her limits, suspending her from her wrists before roping all four of her limbs to his require device and hauling her towards the ceiling like a hog-tied animal.
Duration: 1:24:28
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1438kbps

File size: 969.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped Fetish Blonde
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cici Rhodes - Mind Games Uneeda

Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Cage, Vibro, Clamps
Cici Rhodes was uncomfortable in her cage but it is a far cry better than being out and in the clutches of PD.
He does not just want to cane her. The burning welts across her ass are not satisfying enough.
He needs her to know that it is coming. She has to anticipate the pain and want to run from it.
Then she needs to ask for another one, take it without cringing and thank him for it afterwards.
It is a mind game that he is playing; and one that she is bound to lose.
Duration: 37:42

File size: 424.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes - Mind Games
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ReConnection Chapter Pt 5 Avarua

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Bed ,Bit Gag ,Legs ,Pantyhose ,Peril ,Shrivtex ,Stocking Feet
Christina Carter puts Randy Moore to bed, strapping her up in belts and locks, then wishing her pleasant dreams as she drifts off to sl***7865;ep next to Randy's struggling form. Christina awakes to find Randy gone - and then things turn really weird. The O-phone rings and Christina answers it to hear Lady Felina at the other end. Christina opens her computer to see a live feed of Randy tied in Lady Felina's evil Shriv-Tex fibers that will slowly tighten until they kill poor Randy. Can Christina change into O-girl and save her in time?
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 348.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ReConnection Chapter Pt 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Between a Barrel And A Hard Place - Calico Metropolis

Genres: BDSM, Bondage
PD created device bondage bdsm in a system of restraints using leather, wood, and metal custom made no where else to restrain hot and helpless women. Infernal offers unique bondage devices both historically and erotically significant such as metal bilbos, fiddle, steel shackles, locking gags, metal and wood stocks, and elaborate bondage pieces like the *quot;scavenger's daughter.*quot; Sister Dee aka *quot;SD*quot; is aspiring technical female top is also featured on this site as a handler. These hot girls are confined, bound, fucked, punished, objectified, immobilized. These humiliated sluts are subjected to being whipped, made to give blow jobs, caning, ball gags and unusual mouth stuffing also known as *quot;gag stuffing*quot; in the most intense and unusual ways you will see to beautiful amateur girls never before seen on camera and kinky hardcore porn stars who love bdsm restrained extreme device bondage.
Format: real
Duration: 36:11
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 195.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Between a Barrel And A Hard Place - Calico
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dee Williams - Who Wants Some Bondage HD 720p Pettibone

Her as long as he feels is necessary, no matter how much she whines and stomps her feet.
Duration: 21:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps

File size: 788.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams - Who Wants Some Bondage HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BondageSex - Violet Monroe Grandview

Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blow job, Cock Sucking, Face Fucking, Interracial, Long Hair, Pale Skin, Small Tits, Super Deep Throat, Three Way, Vibrator
After a quick handcuffed blow job session just to keep her face pussy nice and limber, we shift her into a doggystyle position, bound in a custom made metal bondage frame on wheels. We can now shift our movable fuck toy anywhere we so desire. Pussy on wheels for our connivence! Violet’s ass looks too good to resist and we take a serving on the spot.
The two rock hard cocks step up and take her from both ends as Violet drools and moans all over the dick. Her makeup is destroyed and running down her chin, her eyes are glassy and she is sporting serious sex hair. She wears utterly destroyed well, doesn’t she?
Some vibrator orgasms are the final hard nails in Violet’s sexual coffin. Dazed, drooling and destroyed, Violet lolls deep in sexual subspace. She can hardly lift her head up. If only they were all this dedicated to the dick…
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7274kbps

File size: 811.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageSex - Violet Monroe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Futile Resistance Adah

Cast: Elizabeth Thorn
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro
Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy.
Duration: 50:04

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Futile Resistance
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Rebel rhyder red rock red ass red knees Kashiwa

Studio: DomTheNation
I'm usually not short on words, but after previewing this weeks update, I simply find myself in awe. Rather than spoil the surprise for you all, I think it would be best to let it unfold before your eyes without any preconceived notions of what is to come.
Duration: 44:34
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5441kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Rebel rhyder red rock red ass red knees
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Snowy Seder Part 1 - Skylar Snow Melbourne

Release Year: 2019
Skylar and OT are both Jewish. As an homage to their heritage they decided to make a Passover themed live show. To begin Skylar and Kiki relax inside their tubes. When the show starts Skylar is hung by her neck and whipped like her ancestors were. Her beautiful tits sway with each hit.
Skylar is tied into a ball and her panties are filled with Maror (Bitter Herbs) dipped in salt water. A choking device is put around her neck.
Skylar requested that she not be allowed to cum until the end of the show so in each scene she's teased to the very edge of orgasm over and over, but never allowed to cum.
With her gag in and the choking device on Skylar gets vibrated to the very brink of orgasm. She struggles to hold it back when the vibrator is pulled away each time.
Duration: 1:00:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snowy Seder Part 1 - Skylar Snow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Change of Plans Part II - Lea Lexis Tamassee

A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including a completely immobilizing partial suspension, complete with nipple clamps and a neck wrenchingly tight hair to asshook tie.

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 306.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Change of Plans Part II - Lea Lexis
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Overwhelmed West Middlesex

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Samantha Grace
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Latex ,Legs ,Nipple Clamps ,Open Breast Corselette ,Orgasms
It's been awhile since Samantha came by for some bondage, and I thought it would be nice to let her feel what she has been missing. Tied in a Black latex open-breast corselette and stockings, the poor girl is basically stuck. I mean completely and utterly stuck. And the vibrator between her legs is completely wedged in there. The rest? Well, I think you can guess the rest. All you really need to do is look at the pics. It is kinda obvious when I've plugged the vibrator in and when I haven't. Samantha was beside herself and she came ... well, I don't really know if I can count. Fun Stuff indeed.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps

File size: 745.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelmed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lyla Storm - Lythe South Colby

Cast: Lyla Storm
Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, “Why'd you come to us?”
We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better.
We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.
She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts.
We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.
There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions.
She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stringent Reception Savage

Cast: Chrissy Marie
Genres: Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves
The lovely and eager Chrissy Marie makes her debut at the cafe in incredible style. I honestly wasn't expecting the sort of craziness that transpired when she came by this week. I really had no idea she was as adept at bondage as she was. I've worked with a lot of girls over the years, but it is rare to find one so flexible and willing. This particular tie was really, really tough. I'm honestly not sure how this actually happened on someone's first shoot. I normally wouldn't consider tying someone up I didn't know really well like this. It just happened. After I tied her arms together, she just lifted them up... and it was obvious that she was capable - so I went with it... the ensuing hogtie might have been a bit over the top, but you know... I guess if you are going to make a splash, it might as well be a huge one... great stuff... seriously.
Duration: 9:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4732kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 348.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stringent Reception
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fayed to Black Heerlen

Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Gag, Vibro
Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we aren't going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.
Duration: 40:14

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gold Super Magnificent Hot Collection Of Bondage Vacation. Part 1. Manassa

Taking the first rope he binds her wrists together before grabbing another and binding her elbows together. With her arms securely held behind her back takes a white cloth. More rope encircles her ankles and then the area above her knees binding her legs as thoroughly as her upper body.

Total size: 1.0 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold Super Magnificent Hot Collection Of Bondage Vacation. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sara Liz - Elbows Up North Creek

Cast: Sara Liz
Genres: All Natural ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Dress ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Gloves
Sometimes I have to use a lot of words to explain the point of, or the idea behind, the tie or position a model is put in. Not so much here. Dress Sara in a very sexy costume, stockings and crazy high heels (that actually look short but measure a full 6*quot;), then tie her elbows tightly together, pull them up and make sure she is required to stand. All the rest is just watching her try to deal with it. A lovely predicament that only gets harder when her ankles are tied together... Difficult, stressful bondage that looks awfully sexy. OOOFA.
Duration: 8:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4651kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 292.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Liz - Elbows Up
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Olga – sensitive nipples on the red cow milker Brookfield

Cast: Olga
Genres: milking machine, bondage, nipple sensitizers, metal colla
Olga has perfect udders for face-down milking. When lying down on the milking bed, her nipples point straight down. Her huge nipples (made bigger by many sessions here at HuCows) are very sensitive. So it would be a very harsh session for her if the farmer sensitizes her nipples even more before using the most powerful milking machine on her. And yet, that’s exactly what he did. Do not try this at home! Extremely sensitive nipples getting milked with this much pressure is only for experienced HuCows, like Olga. Maybe the farmer should have added some sexual stimulation to help Olga. Poor girl!
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14707kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olga – sensitive nipples on the red cow milker
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

His Mark Part 3 Flekkefjord

Brooke prepares for her next ordeal. Her terror is our delight. *quot;Cut*quot; *quot;Stab*quot; *quot;Poke*quot; *quot;Penetrate*quot; *quot;Impale*quot;. These are words Brooke should not be thinking about. That's why we have to remind her of them. In particular the word impale really nails the point home. As her torment unfolds Brooke's condition deteriorates. Her tears flow so freely. It's a sight to behold. Her submission is beautiful. Her willingness to undergo such an ordeal is beyond words.
It's time for his final mark. Brooke is tied and strapped over a bench. Her ass and legs are completely exposed. The cane is prepared. Brooke asks for a stick to bite down on. The strokes come hard and fast. The marks are bright and instant. Brooke's ass is completely bruised from hip to knee. She screams and cries out.
Duration: 1:18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Mark Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arielle Lane - Just Tight Sparks

One of those is that you can really see the impact our handlers make when they smack.
Duration: 17:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps

File size: 641.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Just Tight
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Merry Clitmas Hondo Valle

PD has a brand new tool and he is anxious to see how it works. The members are just as ready to test out their new toy, Cherry Torn. Most girls would quit when they've been strung up by their ankles. She has been sitting in uncomfortable bondage for so long and if this is the only way to stretch it is going to have to be good enough. After that she thought it would all be easier. Everyone else just thought it was a pretty warm up.
Duration: 38:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 430.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merry Clitmas
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sophie Ryan Secret Slut Part One North Lawrence

Sophie Ryan thinks of herself as a secret slut.
She loves tight bondage and being made to cum over and over, but then again, who does not?
What she does not realize is that even her favorite things can be used against her.
She loves the first few orgasms; they make her feel great. But as they keep rolling over her her clit cannot take the intensity.
Soon enough she is going to be begging for mercy. Sophie Ryan likes to think she loves tight bondage and multiple orgasms,
but Damon Pierce is going to make her regret ever voicing that opinion.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie Ryan Secret Slut Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebel Rhyder - Purity And Filth Gunnison

Studio: Assylum
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, BDSM, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Brutal, Submissive, Extreme, Vibrator
Folks, session **2 of Rebel's Contrast Series is here, and there are no words for it. First, let me remind you that Rebel is a genuine submissive masochist who enjoys extreme challenges. This session was eagerly created by all. But with that said, it goes heavy, and I mean very, very heavy in many ways, all at once. It's brutal, filthy, twisted, and nonstop intense for 2 hours (edited down from 3.5!). It also continues the mental and emotional journey begun in session **1. You see, we don't make everyday porn here. We make BDSM documentaries; we show people going on consensual journeys. Body, mind, and spirit is what it's about for us. In this case, few people on the planet besides Rebel could have gone on the journey. Please enjoy.
Duration: 1:50:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4434kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - Purity And Filth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Ashley Lane storm bound Hardesty

Finally, she's up on the cross face forward, her only means of balance is the platform at her feet. Beneath it lays yet another platform, this one laden in spikes.
Duration: 38:56
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Ashley Lane storm bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lyla Storm - Lythe Kittrell

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet strapon slut punished and destroyed by Dee Williams Tiberias

Cast: Ziggy Star * Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Drool, Hitachi, Pigtails, Pussy Licking, Strap On Sex
Dee Williams has her spread and bound to the Hitachi as she giggles and moans before greedily gobbling down the strap on dildo as it's shoved into her mouth. Ziggy drools shamelessly till her spit mixes in with her sopping wet pussy and she's a filthy mess and covered in her own slime. Dee isn't close to done with her yet. The strap on comes off and Ziggy goes to town licking her pussy as Dee sits on her face. Ziggy laps it up like a good slut and can't get enough. Next, she's chained and collared to a post and back to deep throating Dee's huge strap on cock. She does such a good job showing off what a depraved little slut she is, Dee rewards her with the rough fucking she's clearly been craving. She begs to cum and is allowed to over and over.
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet strapon slut punished and destroyed by Dee Williams
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milf Rendezvous 720p Elsah

She did lots of fetish work but agreed to allow me to be more intimate with her on camera when I was on a road trip years ago.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 769.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Rendezvous 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HuCow 268 moved to the barn Westfall

Cast: HuCow 268
Genres: blindfold, ball gag, metal collar, bondage, milking machin
French HuCow 268 will now be moved to the barn. After her initial intake, she is still very skittish. We don’t know what the previous owner did to her, but she doesn’t like her udders touched. She seems very scared and untrained. The farmer keeps her blindfolded and gagged so she doesn’t bolt, and he tied her udders with rope to give them some constant pressure. Hopefully, the farmer can get her settled in soon, but for now she needs restraints, especially when she gets milked for the first time by the powerful goat milking machine. Don’t worry, she is home now. She will get used to her sessions eventually.
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14803kbps

File size: 816.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HuCow 268 moved to the barn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Syren De Mer - mASSive (2022) Monocacy Station

Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM
There is no reason for us to spend our time gushing about Syren De Mer. She is a true professional when it comes to the submissive arts. This is a woman that we can treat to the most sadistic and elaborate ideas our perverted minds can come up with, and she won't just grin and bear it, she'll come begging for more. Syren spent a good portion of her life being the good, little girl that people expected. When she finally broke free and started exploring her sexuality she found out that the darkest corners of it were her favorite. And here we have Matt Williams. The man knows how to make a woman moan. Or scream, if that is how he's feeling. In his hands everything can be used against her. Syren, of course, wants exactly that. She wants to be shackled upside-down so that her pussy can be flogged. She craves being whipped until the welts start to show. She needs to be vibrated until her mind explodes with orgasms, and then left i nthe darkened room, wondering when Matt is going to see fit to come back and use her again.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7279kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren De Mer - mASSive (2022)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Scarlet De Sade - Hardcore Body Play YANTAI

Cast: Scarlet De Sade
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
With a name like Scarlet De Sade how could anyone resist playing with her? Her pretty little toes match her pretty little dress. Don't even get us started with her tits. They're huge! Once she's tied up she checks out her bondage. She wiggles and even suspends herself. She bends forward to reveal her sexy little white cotton panties. On closer inspection OT sees her lip peaking through. OT sees how hott Scarlet is for the bondage so he pulls up her legs and spreads them wide. He attaches a clamp to her labia and hangs heavy weights from it. Then he beats her like she needs to be beaten. Even with the heavy whacks of the flogger Scarlet moans and coos. Contorted with her feet held in the air sitting on her ass OT has access to cane her. First he goes after her feet and then her ass. Once she's nice and tender OT brings in the metal dildo and gives her the orgasms she deserves.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlet De Sade - Hardcore Body Play
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dixon Mason - Creamed Cunt Panther

Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits
It only takes a little vibrator or a tiny dildo to make Dixon Mason moan.
The big ones that PD pulls out are enough to make her scream for the heavens.
If their size was not enough to make her uncomfortable the rough handling is.
Her cunt is going to get the workout of a lifetime. It is the kind of training that she will need if she is going to serve.
Toys that break too easily get thrown away with the rest of the trash.
Duration: 45:29

File size: 511.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason - Creamed Cunt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage and domination for two naked slavegirls Full HD 1080p Warfordsburg

Two horny blondes, with very big naked boobs, with very big naked asses, with naked shaved pussies and with very beautiful naked bodies plus man in blue jeans. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination and hogtie for two naked models with sexy tits in the large room.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5772kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage and domination for two naked slavegirls Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherie DeVille - Sheer View Delingha

Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Dressing ,Legs ,Mini Skirt ,On-Screen Tying ,Orgasms
Miss Cherie was not exactly expecting this when she accepted the invitation. Just a quiet afternoon. Well, maybe not quiet, but certainly not this. Dressed in just her sheer blouse and black nylons that she had worn especially for him. She knew that he would appreciate them. That was of course before he had pulled out the ropes. She had been slow to react because she had been admiring the view of the hills stretching out behind her, and that momentary look had cost her freedom. She looked up into his eyes. The ropes were tight and as she moved she felt the rope between her legs tighten against her clit. She smiled despite herself. It was going to be anything but a quiet afternoon, but that was alright with her.
Duration: 24:14

File size: 882.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille - Sheer View
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Pervert Training With Asslicking, Anal * Swallow Bradyville

Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Foot licking, Painal, Rough oral, Crying, gagging, Mind fucking, Nasty filth, Pussy eating, 18-21, Blond
Jessica Kay had failed to do so in her previous session, but Dr. Mercies found her to be extra submissive this time around. She not only swallowed cum, but she did some filthy things that perceptive viewers will understand. Dr. Mercies was unusually relaxed in this session, because Jessica's willingness to push her limits for him became a kind of nirvana for him. In fact, this documentary is so different from our usual sessions, we're making it the first in a new series: Assylum Undressed. Nothing fancy here, only a quiet, honest intensity you will never find in fake porn.
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Pervert Training With Asslicking, Anal * Swallow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ExposedBondage - Brooklyn Daniels forced orgasm Bethera

Ogre, impressed with her tight pussy, has plans for this one to be sure. Alisha seems obedient and eager to please, which is just the therapy her Master needs on this day.
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7876kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 867.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ExposedBondage - Brooklyn Daniels forced orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mitsuki – Sybian HuCow White River

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Mitsuki
Genres: metal collar, bondage, milking machine
Tiny Japanese girl Mitsuki is not sure what is happening to her. How did she end up naked in a barn? The farmer gently squeezes her udders to evaluate them. Mitsuki panics a little. What is going to happen to her? There’s a strange machine next to her, and before she knows it, she is on top of it, with her legs strapped in leather belts. Mitsuki soon finds out what the machine does: it vibrates her clit at super powerful levels! It’s almost too much for her to handle. But then the farmer adds the powerful goat milker! What an introduction to the barn! After the uncomfortable milking machine makes her nipples double in size, the farmer awards Japanese HuCow Mitsuki with a high speed Sybian orgasm. She is exhausted! But secretly… somewhere in her mind… there’s a part of her that loved this session!
Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mitsuki – Sybian HuCow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

On Display Prato

Cast: Amber Nevada
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Metal pipes are locked around her neck, framing her pretty face and putting it on display. Later, another set around her ankles will do the same for her feet. It divides her into three sections, each one easily targeted for a different type of torment. Her feet are sitting there, exposed in case O.T. decides to torment them. Her face is how he will humiliate her, slapping her and making her drink from a dog bowl, reminding her that she will always be less than him. And in between is how he will train her for her new life. Perky tits and tight twat are there for him to play with, and as he gropes her and fucks her with a dildo, she learns how best to use her body to satisfy a man. She learns to love the feeling of being as he vibrates her pussy to incredible orgasms. And once she has had one, she won't want to get off any other way.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On Display
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Claire Roose Binds of Bondage and Freedom Spottsville

He then drapes her from the rafters and canes her into a swing, then reaches for the whip and lays into her flesh once again making sure that she will be compliant on this day.
Duration: 30:11
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Claire Roose Binds of Bondage and Freedom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chanell Heart - Bitch In A Bag Olomouc

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks. The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.
It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanell Heart - Bitch In A Bag
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blabber Mouth Part 2 Woodman

RealTimeBondage Live Feeds are awesome. We have all hands on deck, ready to deal out the sadistic punishments that our members have suggested. Many hands makes light work. It means we all get to take turns having fun with the girls, like the two lovelies we have today, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling.
Bonnie is in the hot seat, getting caned while a dildo is put in her throat. She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is. A dull cane gives us a sharp scream, so we'll see if the sting of the whip will get us a few of the soft moans we're looking for.
Maybe screaming is just how Bonnie expresses her sexual pleasure, though. It certainly seems that way when we press the Hitachi to her clit. She comes alive like there is a live wire hooked to her pussy (that will come later), and starts spitting and cursing at our crew. Here we are trying to give her the most intense orgasms she has ever had and she is so ungrateful. We'll have to get her back for that.
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blabber Mouth Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, domination and torture for hot brunette Full HD 1080p Bell Ranch

Horny brunette in purple blouse, in black short skirt and in pink panties, with very beautiful body and with very sexy ass plus hot mistress, with big boobs. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and belly. Big red ball in her moutjh. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination ansd torture for sexy model with naked breast in the car.
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6611kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, domination and torture for hot brunette Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blabber Mouth Part 3 Diest

What kind of performance does a girl need to give to earn a standing ovation from our crew? Well, first Bonnie Day will need to suffer through an intense shocking, with enough current running through her tits to make her scream through the rag stuffed down her throat. Of course, it wouldn't hurt if the mechanism delivering those shocks responded to loud noises.
It does earn her some time with a big, cock, though, courtesy of Nikki Darling. This strap on is the biggest one we could get our hands on, but it will have to due. It's got about 12 inches of length to it and a girth to match. Our crew helps make sure that Nikki buries it all the way to the hilt, as far into Bonnie's snatch as anything has ever been. It's a fitting reward and a grand finale for our little Blabber Mouth.
Duration: 42:43

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blabber Mouth Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Useless Brat Part 2 Antioch

Bonnie's next task is to get in the cage with Syren and make her naked. She can't help talking while she does it. Such a useless slut. Her head goes through the collar on the top of the cage and her wrists are cuffed out. Her knees are also spread wide so she's totally exposed.
The clothes pins start going on Bonnie's face, but there's a string attached so everyone knows there's going to be a zipper. The first ever face zipper. When it comes off Bonnie screams. The vibrator starts buzzing on her clit and she screams even more.
Bonnie comes out of the cage and gets locked down to the box with Syren inside underneath her. Useless Bonnie missed some little hairs on her asshole. OT helps pluck them. Once she's clean her nipples get locked down to the box and she gets a caning.
Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7138kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Useless Brat Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Poppy James - Begging Troyes

Cast: Poppy James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Mouth Fixation
It is hard for Poppy James to figure out just the right way to beg PD for what she wants.
As a matter of fact she cannot even manage to beg him for what she does not want.
She is always a step behind. He gives her an order and she barely manages to grasp it before he has changed the commands.
Until she catches up all she can expect is more painful reminders of how slow she is.
Duration: 56:19

File size: 633.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poppy James - Begging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Obsession 2 - Chapter Pt 5 Huhhot

Cast: Angela Sommers
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Elbows Together ,Garter Belt ,Legs ,Stocking Feet ,Strap Bondage
It's been a long day and now it's bedtime. Randy and Angela crawl into bed. Angela asks Randy if she always wears stockings to bed. Randy explains only for her. They girls kiss and then fall asleep in each other's arms. Angela however, is not sleeping. She waits until Randy is fully asleep then grabs some straps from the close by and straps up Randy's elbows. Randy wakes up, but it is too late. Angela has already strapped her elbows together behind her back. She straddles Randy and straps up the rest of her. Explaining that today may have been all about her, but tomorrow would be all about Randy. Randy complains that she can't sleep like this, but Angela's only response is to gag her. She then tells Randy she can struggle all night if she wants, she's going to sleep. Randy struggles and then eventually also falls asleep.
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4715kbps
Audio: 178kbps

File size: 346.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obsession 2 - Chapter Pt 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys Upper Falls

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey
Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys, and she was punished.
Duration: 12:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Claire roos anally roughing it on the ranch Primm Springs

This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh.
Duration: 43:25
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5455kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Claire roos anally roughing it on the ranch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Busty MILF Syren De Mer Punished With Rough Fuck * Deepthroat Mohe

Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Rough, Tied Up, MILF
Amazing milf Syren De Mer is subjected to humiliation, spanking with several different implements, bondage in several different positions, and gradually drawn into consensual hard-core sex action.
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty MILF Syren De Mer Punished With Rough Fuck * Deepthroat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Training Jenera

lays out some rope while pretending to not be able to find her and suddenly springs on her beside the couch.
Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

At The Throat - Ashlee Graham and PD - HD 720p Longdale

Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris. It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time. It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream. He knows that whipping her will make her whimper and beg. He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time. And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: At The Throat - Ashlee Graham and PD - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dee Williams Turdera

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Dee Williams
In depth interview with bondage girl extraordinaire, Dee Williams
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

File size: 838.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Magic Nice Perfect Sweet Collection Bondage Auditions. Part 2. Columbia Station

We were holding open auditions for models that can handle the tough stuff. Amanda is a tough model but can she handle the tightest ties out there. We are about to find out in Amanda's Tightest Hogtie Ever. 33 minutes of ridiculously tight rope with all on screen rigging.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Magic Nice Perfect Sweet Collection Bondage Auditions. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

O-girl in the Quicksand Chamber Budennovsk

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Brunette ,Cosplay ,Gloves ,Leather ,Legs ,O-girl ,Pantyhose ,Peril ,Predicament
O-girl finds herself trapped in Lady Felina's quicksand chamber. Standing on a platform that begins to slowly recede, she has no choice but to step down in the viscous ooze. Now trapped up to her ankles, she slowly sinks to her doom. Can she possibly escape the malicious mire? A sexy cleanup in the shower is included with this update.
Duration: 9:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4747kbps

File size: 334.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O-girl in the Quicksand Chamber
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina - Exquisite Torment Green Bank

Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Clamps, Bondage, Vibro
Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion.
He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.
Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body.
Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves.
Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy?
That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.
Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt.
Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.
Duration: 43:55

File size: 493.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - Exquisite Torment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth Thorn - Futile Resistance Railroad

Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro
Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy.
We know that there is no way in hell she is getting free from her bondage before we're done with her,
but it's more fun for us if she struggles a bit. Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told,
but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.
The surest way to make her kick and scream a bit is to give her a dose of intense corporal punishment.
OT takes the time to gag her and blindfold her with tape so that she can feel the crack of the whip against her face.
It graces her tits and twat, too, giving her nice red welts all over her body. Near orgasms are just as effective.
She isn't allowed to cum without permission, but it's not going to stop OT from lighting her pussy up with a vibrator.
Duration: 50:04

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Thorn - Futile Resistance
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Locked and Stocked Chepachet

Cast: 314
314 wants a man who is dangerous. She wants a sick sadist to use her and toss her away like a handful of tissues.
She does not even want to offer herself to such a man. She wants him to look at her, know what he wants and take it.
She has fantasies of what he would do to her. None of them compare to the reality of having PD take control.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked and Stocked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kenzie Reeves in Super Spy vs Super Villain Otway

Genres: Teen, All Sex, Blowjob, , Cosplay, Bondage, Female Training, BDSM
Kenzie the cute unassuming girl that no one would suspect is actually a secret spy. Leaving the party upstairs, to explore Cory's super villain basement, Kenzie is going to bust Cory's villainy once and for all! But before she can call for backup Cory's traps spring alive putting a cold metal collar around Kenzie's neck and a chastity device around her pussy.
Kenzie gasps with shock as her tiny body is exposed and tied up. With a smile on her face Cory walks in on her new toy. “You're going to pay for this!” Kenzie yells hoping her backup finds her. Cory starts whipping the spy's tender body, breaking her with pain. She puts a ballgag in Kenzie's screaming mouth and keeps whipping her flesh.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5385kbps

File size: 830.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzie Reeves in Super Spy vs Super Villain
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care Baraga

manda finds herself in an extreme predicament, Hung by her breast and only a crutch rope she endures a massive pull on her breast. To top things off she is hogtied in mid air. With all the pressure on her tits they are cropped and paddled. For a pain slut it doesn't get much better then this. Her eyes dilate with the pain putting her in her happy place.
Duration: 14:23
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Hung By Her Tits With Care
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jingle Sluts Part 2 Wethersfield

Cadence Cross is still looking for more from her live feed. When she got here she told us how into it she was and how much she was looking forward to it. Every torment has just bolstered her desire to please us. Where as some people might regret their decision to offer themselves up to the sickest minds in BDSM, Cadence has been looking for someone to take her to the next level. She isn't afraid of what is coming next. She has been looking forward to it.
When you've got pretty little nipples like Cadence you can't expect them to go unteased. A tiny length of twine is wrapped around each one, providing neat and convenient little handles. Even better they make great places to hang some weights from.
Things get intense fast. It goes from a couple of little weights hanging from her tits to a complete sense overload. Whipping, flogging, zipper clips, the powerful Hitachi and more, everything hits her at once. She told us before she was into pain and humiliation. It's true, because she has a body rocking orgasm while having her suffering streamed live in HD.
She gets down on her hands and knees to eat a meal before the next, even more extreme part begins. Being bent over and beaten is nothing compared to being suspended for it. There is nothing to grip, no way to move, and she is being caned so hard that she starts to swing in her bondage.
The bruises on her ass show up before the beating is even through. The floggings, whippings, and canings have all taken their toll on Cadence's unblemished, pale skin. They've taken a toll on her pussy, too. She is so dripping wet that you can see it from a mile away. All she wants is a cock inside of her. We have a lovely assortment of rubber ones on hand, just for her.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jingle Sluts Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra Crotchroped 720p Mo

Fresh off the plane for her first post shutdown visit, I cannot resist making Kendra Folds squirm working a very tight crotchrope with tied and stretched nipples. I remove the nipple ties but add a vibrating crotchrope to keep her working the pussy rope.
Duration: 29:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Crotchroped 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Excellent New Cool Hot Collection Of Multi Pack Masks. Part 2. Broadview

Such fascinating tortures of whores won't leave you indifferent!

Total size: 4.6 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellent New Cool Hot Collection Of Multi Pack Masks. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sadists Circle Part 6 Pierceton

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Sissy slave girl extreme humilation, punishment action. Watch!
Duration: 1:35:33
Video: 740x576, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadists Circle Part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dixon Mason - Creamed Cunt Alturas

Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits
It only takes a little vibrator or a tiny dildo to make Dixon Mason moan.
The big ones that PD pulls out are enough to make her scream for the heavens.
If their size was not enough to make her uncomfortable the rough handling is.
Her cunt is going to get the workout of a lifetime. It is the kind of training that she will need if she is going to serve.
Toys that break too easily get thrown away with the rest of the trash.
Duration: 45:29

File size: 511.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason - Creamed Cunt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Rory knox - graphic anal submission Panevezys

This squelches the yelps as Ogre shows her the whips. Jessi trembles at the sight of the leathers. The tape proves wise as her body is wracked back to front, while her pale flesh transforms to a cherry red.
Duration: 50:35
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5368kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Rory knox - graphic anal submission
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashlee Graham - At The Throat Powderhorn

Cast: Ashlee Graham
Genres: BDSM, Shackles
Ashley Graham thought she could take whatever PD decided to dish out but that is just hubris.
It may take some work, but when a slut decides to challenge PD he is going to win every time.
It is like he can get inside of her head. He knows that tying off her tits will make her scream.
He knows that violating her cunt will arouse and humiliate her at the same time.
And he is going to use that knowledge, just like any other tool he has, to take her body, break her spirit, and control her mind.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashlee Graham - At The Throat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

La star dechue Fortuna

Action happens secretly in cellars to derive pleasure a little bit embodying all the perverted dreams in reality.
Duration: 1:13:07
Video: 704x528, XviD, 1015kbps

File size: 615.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: La star dechue
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dana Vixen - Rigid Part One Newstead

Cast: Dana Vixen
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Mouth Gag, Clamps
Dana Vixen looks at Damon Pierce with a sense of longing. She wants him in ways she has no problem articulating.
Confinement, restriction and pain are things she actively seeks.
She was having such a hard time finding a man who could give her those things until Damon came along and showed her exactly the kind of attention she has been craving.
Dana loves having collars on her while she works around the house.
She loves the feeling of a boot pressing down on her. She wants to feel dirty and used and controlled,
and so Damon is going to give her that until she cannot take it anymore.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana Vixen - Rigid Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Orgasm Therapy 720p Rosman

Goddess Adara Jordin comes to the one that gives her more orgasms than anyone. When she is horny and needs orgasms bad, she calls on Mr. Mack. Always a good choice if you need taken to your orgasm limits and beyond.
Duration: 22:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 833.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Therapy 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tata S. (46) - Classy MILF Tata with her big pussy lips goes anal! Melba

Studio: Mature nl
Cast: Tata S. (46), Mugur (43)
Genres: Anal Sex, MILF, BlowJob, Hardcore, Hairy Pussy, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Upskirt, Nylon stockings, Position 69, Legs wide open, Mature, Big ass, Fingers in vagina, Cunnilingus
Tata S. (46), Mugur (43) - Classy MILF Tata with her big pussy lips goes anal! (February 06, 2022). Big lipped classy MILF Tata gets fucked hard up the ass by a strapping man!
Duration: 33:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7023kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tata S. (46) - Classy MILF Tata with her big pussy lips goes anal!

Pauline Sims Cedar Grove

Studio: 18xgirls
Cast: Pauline Sims
Genres: Legal Teen, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: Russian
An excited man can no longer restrain himself - he painfully wants to have sex with a beauty. The dude lies down on the bed, and the girl begins to give him a good homemade blue blowjob. A man is delighted with this approach and now he can no longer restrain himself and puts his erect, sucked penis in his pussy.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4638kbps

File size: 879.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pauline Sims

Double D Discipline With Angela White 1080p Port Costa

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Angela White
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Butts, Big Tits, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Lingerie, Natural, Toys
Angela White takes control and punishes Jules for being a bad slave! Wearing patent leather lingerie with silver studs all over, Angela swings a leash as she tempts you with her curvaceous body. She runs the leash across her giant tits before latching it onto Jules’ collar and walking him to the bedroom to begin the destruction. Angela pulls out her massive fun bags and Jules with them, making sure to put her nipples in his mouth to be serviced. She stands him up and cuffs his wrists against the door then puts a bone shaped gag in Jules’ mouth so no one can hear him scream. Angela pinches his nipples and gnaws at his balls through his tighty whiteys before grabbing a riding crop to to slap his sack. Knowing there’s a lot more she can do to punish his balls, Angela pulls out clothespins and clamps them on his nipples and balls then brings a pinwheel to tease him some more. She notices his bulging cock and decides to give him a small reward as she pulls it out and starts licking and sucking on it. Much to Jules’ delight, Angela rubs her soft boobs against his dick before wrapping it with 3 cockrings and smacking it with the riding crop. Angela breaks the cardinal rule of BJ’s and uses her teeth to tease his bound cock before grabbing a whip to flick against his balls. It’s getting harder for her to resist pleasuring Jules’ rock hard boner so Angela decides to give him a proper blowjob and titty-fucking. Once you get this busty babe started you can’t make her stop, while sucking his dick Angela slides off her panties then spins around and takes it straight up her ass! Angela does all the work as Jules is still bound to the door, but she lets him free so he can munch on her pussy and asshole as they move to the bed. Finally removing his blindfold, Jules gets to work pounding her horny pussy in missionary before getting into spoon so he can get back in her ass. Angela gets on top to drive his dick deeper into her hungry booty in reverse cowgirl until Jules blows his load all over her gigantic tits!
Duration: 51:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7907kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double D Discipline With Angela White 1080p

Fuck My Thick Ass Ansley

Cast: Angelina Love
Genres: Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore, Anal Creampi
Angelina wears an orange bikini/fishnets and the guys walks in, she gives him a bj and they have anal sex on a black chair. Finishes with anal creampie.
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 240kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck My Thick Ass

Ashley Hansen Queretaro

Studio: 18xgirls
Cast: Ashley Hansen
Genres: Legal Teen, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: Russian
The couple fucked in different positions and an experienced prostitute did not let him finish in order to enjoy his magnificent big and sinewy dick more. Please cum on my face and chest ... an experienced prostitute whispered ... and the guy did it with pleasure !!
Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4638kbps

File size: 835.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Hansen

Sasha Monet Chilo

Cast: Sasha Monet
Genres: Ball Gag ,Cheesecake ,Corset ,Crotch Strap ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned
Sasha is ready to have some serious fun. She's gotten all dolled up in a sexy corset, fully fashioned stockings, and gloves, and now she is ready for an evening of tight bondage. She climbs on the bed in her 6*quot; stiletto shoes, to find a leather strap harness, and red leather singleglove waiting for her. She puts on the strap harness, and realizes that it has a special surprise attached to the crotch strap: a nice bullet vibrator. She puts it in just the right place, and then laments that she can't put the glove on herself. No problem... she is soon strapped in very tightly, with her mouth filled with a big red rubber ball. Nipple clamps only add to the excitement. Super sexy stuff - pictures and video remastered and re-dited from original tapes and negatives. Enjoy.
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Monet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuntlette part 2 Flomot

Charlotte is pulled up on her toes. The horrible spike board is slid under her. It’s not long before she is bawling her eyes out. Watching such a pretty woman cry is the highlight of the show.
She’s stripped and put into a strict hogtie. It’s time for some food. If you can call it food. The slop they put into her mouth looks disgusting. She must be hungry because she gobbles it up.
Finally Charlotte is mounted to an H frame. She’s so vulnerable with her legs spread. Her slip is put over her face and water is poured over. She’s having a good tone, but it’s so scary.
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuntlette part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Lydia charlotte hazel anal creature training Marble Rock

She ropes Crystal upright, removes her top and gives Ms. Frost a mouthful of her beautiful tit. Crystal's tastes are about to change though when Holly pushes a rat trap into it.
Duration: 1:13:02
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5505kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Lydia charlotte hazel anal creature training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ultra Sexy Birobidzhan

Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: Ball Gag ,Blonde ,Legs ,Leotard ,Orgasms ,Pantyhose ,Rope Bondage ,Stocking Feet ,Struggling
One of the consequences of Randy Moore's retirement is the fact that there is no longer an UltaVixen... This is not a rectification of that. This was just a chance to put the costume on someone and tie them up in it. As it turns out Cherie was quite sexy in it... Will she be playing UltraVixen in future episodes? I can't honestly say at this point. What I can say is that she does have a blast getting tied up... that much is certain. She also gets ridiculously sensitive after having an orgasm. So much so that she involuntarily starts screaming... Holding a hitachi in place for orgasm after orgasm is just not going to happen. Not if I'm going to retain any hearing whatsoever... That doesn't preclude me from giving her a minute or so in between and starting again... Enjoy folks...
Duration: 8:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4736kbps

File size: 301.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ultra Sexy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage With Ryah Part 2 Jalapa

Ryah continues her session with Sir B. Part two starts off with Sir B. dousing parts of Ryahs body with and lighting it up on fire with a violet wand,
Ryah is then moved to the stocks where she endures hellish nipple clamps and is flogged. Next she is wrapped in plastic wrap and her immobile ass is caned, soon Ryah has her head stuffed in a leather hood taking away her sight on whats going to happen next.
Duration: 55:07
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 813.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage With Ryah Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweetie Plum double plugged Emden

Cute girl Sweetie Plum visited the studio, she was very curious about full chastity. ‘With plugs please!!’, she said, which kind of suprised me at first. She seems to have a big love for plugs, and she is actually pretty experienced in double plugging, believe it or not. You would never be able to tell from her sweet innocent face!
In fact, she loves anal plugs so much, she owns a lot of them and she always wears one at home. For training, she says. Sweetie seems to be very submissive and eager to please. It was going to be her first time in chastity! I asked her to insert a jewel butt plug and she did it with ease! No problem at all for her. You can clearly see she had lots of training. A collar was locked on, which she loved very much, and then I gave her the belt with a vaginal plug.
To my surprise, she took out the jewel buttplug before putting the belt on. I thought maybe she didn’t want to wear both as she is very tiny and there wouldn’t be enough room inside her for two plugs. But that was clearly not the case, as she inserted the vaginal plug in her ass!! I told her it was the wrong hole, the belt wouldn’t be able to lock. When she understood her mistake, she tried again, now using the vaginal plug correctly. After the belt was locked on, I said she should put her jewel buttplug back in (of course!).
Finally, a chastity bra was locked onto her, and she said she felt like an ‘iron lady’. She surely is a warrior in shiny armor! A plug warrior! This girl is amazing, she can probably handle much bigger plugs, and I can’t wait to sign a Deal with her when she comes back! Double anal plugs anyone?!
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps

File size: 680.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweetie Plum double plugged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - So Hot vol. 1 - HD 720p Grantham

Much for her: setting up and moving this heavy metal rig, beating her ass.
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot vol. 1 - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Insatiable Ass Part 3 Youngstown

For the final part of our feed, Ashley Lane is going to face all of her worst fears. She told us when we started that she didn't have much experience with foot torture, so we are going to give her a crash course. Locked in position in a metal rig, Ashley is going to endure endless caning, followed by rubber bands being snapped on her feet. We are going to keep going until we make this bitch cry, and then carry on some more.
The other thing Ashley mentioned at the beginning of our feed was that she was the most afraid of the Sybian, the most powerful vibrator ever invented. So naturally she's going to get to take a ride on that. We sit her down on top of the Sybian, tie her in place, and start flogging every inch of skin not covered by the huge toy.
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick Roopville

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination
Biker Bondage Chick Harley Ace may think of herself as a hard ass, but in the hands of Jack Hammer she is just a soft, fleshy play thing. Hot as hell, Harley has a long day ahead of her, being beaten, tied and tormented by the best in the business.
Duration: 48:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace Biker Bondage Chick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sara Liz - So Sweet Kenansville

Bent over the pole in handcuffs and her ass up where he can play with it.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps

File size: 929.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Liz - So Sweet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Locked and Stocked Bivalve

Cast: 314

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked and Stocked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siouxsie Q's Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT - HD 720p Sula

As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring. What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most? It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me. What are you most looking forward to doing today? I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q's Audition - Siouxsie Q and OT - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Poppy James - Begging Wingina

Cast: Poppy James
It is hard for Poppy James to figure out just the right way to beg PD for what she wants.
As a matter of fact she cannot even manage to beg him for what she does not want.
She is always a step behind. He gives her an order and she barely manages to grasp it before he has changed the commands.
Until she catches up all she can expect is more painful reminders of how slow she is.
Duration: 56:19

File size: 633.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poppy James - Begging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arielle Lane Just Tight Old Mystic

Cast: Arielle Lane
Genres: All Natural ,Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope - Knotted ,Legs ,Orgasms ,Pantyhose ,Rope Bondage
This was part of a custom video project that someone wanted when I worked with Arielle last time out. As it turns out, Arielle said it was the tightest box tie she has ever dealt with. Lots of struggling, and a nice orgasm at the end for dessert. Enjoy folks!
Duration: 17:38

File size: 641.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane Just Tight
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secret Slut - Scene 1 - Sophie Ryan and Damon Pierce - HD 720p Flat

Sophie Ryan thinks of herself as a secret slut. She loves tight bondage and being made to cum over and over, but then again, who does not? What she does not realize is that even her favorite things can be used against her. She loves the first few orgasms; they make her feel great. But as they keep rolling over her her clit cannot take the intensity. Soon enough she is going to be begging for mercy. Sophie Ryan likes to think she loves tight bondage and multiple orgasms, but Damon Pierce is going to make her regret ever voicing that opinion.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secret Slut - Scene 1 - Sophie Ryan and Damon Pierce - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tag Team Part 1 - Sierra Cirque Roaring Spring

Release Year: 2016
A few dozen glass bottles make for an interesting little prop when we have the sexy Sierra Cirque around for a RealTimeBondage live feed. We are the toughest sadists on the web, mostly because we listen to our equally sadistic membership when they suggest devious ways to destroy our submissive sluts, and as innocuous as these look at first glance, they are going to make Sierra miserable very quickly.
It's impossible to balance on them without feeling the pain in her feet, but it's even harder when she is being whipped by a couple of single tails. We would probably leave her up there all day, stripped naked and on display, but it wouldn't be as fun. Instead we take her down, tape her mouth shut to stifle the screams, and start spanking her ass until it is bright pink. It's a good start to what promises to be a very sexy day for Sierra.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 1 - Sierra Cirque
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Brooke Johnson - hard rock rock hard Perryton

After Bane cranks on the Cumbot, he takes it to a shocking level. TENS pads affixed to her torso are just the start as he bombards her with the whip, meticulously working her into submission and release.
Duration: 52:02
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5593kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Brooke Johnson - hard rock rock hard
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rigid Part One Wyncote

Cast: Dana Vixen
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Mouth Gag, Clamps
Dana Vixen looks at Damon Pierce with a sense of longing. She wants him in ways she has no problem articulating. Confinement, restriction and pain are things she actively seeks. She was having such a hard time finding a man who could give her those things until Damon came along and showed her exactly the kind of attention she has been craving.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rigid Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kelter Skelter Part 3 Tuguegarao City

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Hummulation, Natural Tits, Pornstar
Kel is a little tired after her ordeals. The crew puts her in a laying down position. This is Real Time Bondage though. She's got to suffer somehow so instead of laying on the floor she has to lay on blocks of ice. Winter is here! As the ice begins to freeze Kel's back OT drips wax on her front keeping her warm.
We can't leave the wax on forever. OT and London bring floggers over and beat Kel till she's mostly clean. Finally Kel gets tied up for some wet and messy fun. The crew has some mud prepared.
With the first throw the mud gets in Kel's eye. Poor kid has to come out of bondage.
Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelter Skelter Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DomTheNation - Rory Knox An Organic Facefuck Puchong

Down to the floor she goes and she is roped tightly, before he takes out the whip and gives her a good lashing. She seems like she may be a bit of a smart ass, and Ogre's out to give her what she deserves.
Duration: 30:32
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5465kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DomTheNation - Rory Knox An Organic Facefuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey Ellettsville

If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her.
Duration: 59:04

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ashlee Graham At The Throat Wellesley Hills

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashlee Graham At The Throat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hailey Young, Alexxa Bound, Holly Wood Three Little Sluts Fort Saskatchewan

This is the story of PD-locks and the 3 sluts. The first little slut was called Hailey Young. PD gave her a bit of an uncomfortable seat and decided to play with her but she just was not good enough. He and Elise Graves wanted to play with her body but she just could not take the pounding they had in mind. When PD threw her away he said, *quot;This slut is too weak.*quot;

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Young, Alexxa Bound, Holly Wood Three Little Sluts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amy Faye - Fayed to Black Pasir Ris

Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Gag, Vibro
Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we aren't going to waste any time sinking our teeth in.
OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.
Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline.
Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.
Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her.
Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it.
She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo.
It's orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever imagined.
The feeling of being completely helpless while something is inside of her sends a wave of pleasure out from her pussy and across her entire body.
Her senses are heightened to the point that every touch feels like is going to push her over the edge.
And that's exactly how OT likes her.
Duration: 40:14

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Faye - Fayed to Black
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Fifth Shade - Part Three Ralston

It's time to make Rain DeGrey cry. She's been up all night getting tossed and turned by the most brutal masters of BDSM that her imagination can conjure. Her huge tits are tied off and terrible torments are coming her way.
It's always exciting when we reach the end of a live feed. A switch gets flipped as soon as we realize that we're ready to see our subject break. We aren't worried about wasting a ton of time trying to set her up perfectly. Instead we're going to see exactly how heavy of a player she is. We've known Rain for a long time, and if you've kept up with her work, you know as well as we do that getting her to scream for mercy is going to take a lot more than the average abuse.
Sexy ass Cherry Torn is on hand to make it even hotter. It's one thing when a man starts taking a cane to Rain, but some things are better with a woman's touch.
Duration: 1:00:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fifth Shade - Part Three
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siouxsie Q's Audition Davis Junction

Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Vibro
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q's Audition
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piper Rage - SUBlime Ore City

Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Dildo
Sublime (verb) - to elevate to a high degree of purity or excellence. Piper Rage has come to OT for just this.
She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave.
She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement.
OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph.
She doesn't just fail, she curses and quits. It's unacceptable behavior from a girl who believes that she has the potential to be a good slave.
She needs to be corrected and disciplined. Some paddling on her ass will serve to teach her to keep her mouth shut and her mind on the task.
It does the trick. She quickly assembles the gear to his specifications.
She doesn't know it right away, but this little piece is something especially for her.
It's going to keep her body locked into position while OT her tight pussy with a dildo and uses a vibrator to get her off.
Obedience, after all, has its rewards.
Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piper Rage - SUBlime
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hottie Eden Sin is turned into a Jessica 3000 Bensalem Township

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation
The experiment was largely sexual in nature. Restraints are necessary due to the intensity of the procedure. Once Eden is locked down she begins to question her decision to sign up for the Jessica 3000 experiment. To be fair she hadn't done any research on what she'd be getting into. The dick gag down her throat and the pear of anguish in her ass begins to give her an idea of what she is in for. The drool drips from her face and she's pulled by her asshole to the floor into a horrific squatting position. She nearly drowns in her own spit. Each phase of the experiment gets worse. She's made to bend over and suck on a cock deep in her throat while she's fucked from behind. Her thumbs are pulled high above her while she's gagged and whipped. The final phase of the experiment is where the real action happens. Large metal rods skewer her body through her ass and out her mouth. The drool and tears drain from her face. When the electric wires are attached our new Jessica 3000 begins to panic!
Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hottie Eden Sin is turned into a Jessica 3000
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high Kofu

Kalina Ryu is an insatiable sex demon. You can fuck her endlessly, but she will never get tired or stop looking for more. It takes someone equally interested in the erotic arts to even hope to keep her in check.
Enter Rain DeGrey. Rain has more than enough experience with women who relentlessly pursue orgasms. If she is going to banish this succubus back to the depths of hell it will take every bit of her sexual prowess. She doesn't just fuck her. Kalina has been fucked before. A deep dicking, even from a member as tireless as Rain's strap on, won't be enough to put her down. Rain will need to employ her best BDSM and favorite toys to master this monster.
Duration: 59:04

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kalina Ryu, Rain DeGrey high
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Simone Sonay - MILF Tears Dusetos

Simone Sonay is a busty, fit and toned MILF that loves the the dick. She craves it. Too bad for her today is not about the dick. Today is about putting this cougar through the Infernalrestraints experience. It isn't going to be easy for her, Simone is going to earn her orgasms the hard way. Just how bad does she want it?
Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Moving our shaken MILF onto a metal frame, we lash her down with leather belts to properly display that body. A big black ballgag is wedged deep inside that huge mouth of hers. After a through coating of baby oil her body is gleaming. Someone this lush must be taken down a peg or two and we introduce her to electricity. Simone is terrified and rightly so. Her fear makes her give up sweet sweet MILF tears. This is much harder then just lying back and getting fucked, which is our slutty cougar's stock in trade. She has suffered so sweetly we must reward her a little and we bring in the vibrator for a few well deserved orgasms. Simone is blasted out of her mind, dazed and confused, unable to even recall her own name. We haul this throughly wrecked MILF up on her wire frame, leaving her hanging from the rafters. She sways gently, totally destroyed. We might be back to play with her again later if we feel so inclined...

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simone Sonay - MILF Tears
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bella Rossi's BaRS show continues with breathplay rough fucking Eldorado Springs

Part two of Bella Rossi's live BaRS show continues at a blistering pace as we quickly shift her into a custom made wooden bondage device that gives the impression of a flying slut. Belly down, ass up and creamy thighs spread wide.
The wooden posts keep her legs open and both ends deliciously exposed. Her eager mouth hangs out on one end and her smooth shaved pussy is wide open for use on the other side. She is the perfect height for full use and use her we do.
10 inches of BBC pour down her throat as an already dazed Bella is pushed even further into sexual space. All the while she is roughly fucked from behind. The two hard dicks do their very best to meet in the middle as her orgasmic shrieks ring off the studio rafters.
A leather belt around her neck is the perfect addition to send her orgasms to an even higher level and leaves her drooling and dizzy. Most would tap out at this point, but not Bella. She hangs in gamely as we start to set up part three of her live show. Stay tuned for all the action...
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps

File size: 566.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi's BaRS show continues with breathplay rough fucking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Maid Mandy Muse Yolyn

Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Maid Mandy Muse
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sloppy party bitch learns this rough lesson Liguori

Cast: Alex More, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking
Alex More had a little too much fun. After a night out, she's stumbling in her stilettos and slurring her speech, but Sgt. Miles knows just how to get her cleaned up. He locks her into a strict metal collar and shackles, promising it'll help *quot;process those toxins.*quot; The only thing she'll be processing though, is pain.
He snips off her pretty outfit, revealing her gorgeous fit body. Suddenly, it dawns on poor Alex what she's in for. A rough throat fucking brings tears to the naughty little slut's eyes as she whimpers pathetically. She struggles for air and slobbers all over herself, but what's a bitch good for if you can't even fuck her face? He goes to town on her sweet little throat over and over, til she learns to keep her tongue out and take it.
When he's satisfied with her oral performance, Alex is pulled up off her knees and bent over. She could hardly stand earlier; by now she's shaking in her heels as Miles opens up her tight slit with his fingers. Panties around her ankles, he grabs her hips and viciously fucks her as her cries fade into satisfied moans. She sounds even better once he gags her with a leather strap and her eyes roll back, overwhelmed by cock and pleasure, just like a good little slut should.
Duration: 31:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sloppy party bitch learns this rough lesson
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Hot Mega Vip Collection Worst Behavior Productions. Part 6. South Prairie

uses two paddles and finishes with Penalty Swats on her young lover's bare butthole. She turns that sassy bottom red and takes erotic privileges as she doles out the consequences to Persephone.

Total size: 6.9 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Hot Mega Vip Collection Worst Behavior Productions. Part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crux jane Ormstown

Genres: Bdsm, Torture
After their , their wives or archivists had stumbled upon their personal collections of pornography. Reels upon reels of black and white film from the early parts of the century showed where these philosophers had filmed grad students or lovers or even their wives crucified in hundreds of positions.
Duration: 1:11:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 46kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crux jane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Singapore Judicial Carle Place

Lily and Elle have been caught selling firearms in Singapore. Normally women would receive a lengthy prison sentence. Lily's is a senior member of the American government and the authorities are keen to avoid an international incident. They are to be secretly caned and then be deported. Elle, as the accomplice will receive 12 strokes and Lily will receive 24 for being the ringleader. Ahead of the severe physical punishment, a psycholgical deterrant of a humiliating medical examination, stripped bare and shivering, only makes them even more nervous and worried! Elle is first and taken to the Punishment Room. She is tied and restrained to the caning bench
Duration: 49:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 310kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Singapore Judicial
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ExposedBondage - Bristol London - orgasm Raynham Center

Exposed and bare, now Morgan gets a true taste of what Ivan has in mind for her. Her body is probed, she feels the sting of the clamps on her taut nipples.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 274kbps

File size: 812.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ExposedBondage - Bristol London - orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paintoy Emma Ocean Bluff

At the beginning of each of our live feeds we like to take a while to get to know our models by asking them a few questions. Once we get started questioning Paintoy Emma, though, we are having too much fun to stop. We have some very special ideas for how to make this process especially fun for us and especially rough on Emma. We are going to take our time interrogating this one.
Duration: 45:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paintoy Emma
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sara Liz - Strappado Rock Island

Cast: Sara Liz
Genres: Brunette ,Cheesecake ,Crotch Rope ,Elbows Together ,Fully Fashioned ,Garter Belt ,Legs
Another very fantastic set of leggy Sara Liz in a classic Sweet Gwendoline position. The always challenging strappado. This was actually a form of torture in the middle ages, although they would life people off their feet in this position. Something that I actually only know that Eve Ellis can do (has done). Regardless, this is never easy, and Sara is forced up as high as she can go. There really isn't any relief in sight... I guess it is a good thing that Sara enjoys a challenge. Sexy as hell.
Duration: 8:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4704kbps

File size: 292.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Liz - Strappado
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Evil Spirit Sasolburg

Stephie Staar slips into Sub Space pretty fast and takes a brutal face and pussy pounding!
Duration: 16:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 888kbps

File size: 125.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Spirit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hailey Young - Three Little Sluts South Pasadena

Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Clamps
The next slut was Alexxa Bound. She thought she was going to be up to snuff, but she could not even languish for him without flopping around like a fish in a boat. It did not take long for PD to get tired of watching her struggle and when he tossed her aside he said, *quot;This slut is too dumb.*quot;
But the last little slut PD played with, that was Holly Wood. She followed his orders to the letter. She took the pain like it was her only purpose in life and came as soon as he said she was allowed. And when PD was all through with her and set her aside for later he said, *quot;This slut is juuuust right.*quot;

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Young - Three Little Sluts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla