Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 12-30-2021, 11:50 AM   #129
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Ivy Monroe - Needless to say her parents hate her Daytona Beach

Genres: Blowjobs ,Cock Sucking ,Cumshots ,Deep Throat ,Face Fucking ,Facial Abuse ,Facials ,Throat Fucking
Video language: English
Ivy Monroe is a big booty white girl with red hair like Carrot Top. Her life reads like any typical movie of the week on the Oprah Winfrey Network. Her dad's a pastor, she was abused when she was young and now she seeks acceptance by renting out her pussy to people like us. Oh, she's also a bisexual with an ex-girlfriend and her current boyfriend is black. Anyway, it's obvious that she's never been fucked the way Red fucked her. She's used to the abuse, so that was no big deal... but when Red's magic stick got all up inside her, she fell in love. She did things for Red that she would never let her boyfriend do to her. Watch your girls, fellas... we play for keeps.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4921kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Monroe - Needless to say her parents hate her
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal Mountain Lake

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Pissing, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Now don’t think just because we captured her first ever anal and gaped it wide open and used it as a urinal, we still face fucked her until she was a pliable, sloppy mess. We set up the Cockford Ollie and put it to maximum chooch as it thrusted deep, in and out of her ass. Bootleg jumped and DP’d her as the Cockford Ollie was laying the pipe in her ass. We dumped the whore bowl which was full of the waste from my bladder and her bile on her head and remained fucking her. She took two loads and more yellow d and a good slap to the face for a great ending.
Duration: 1:14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avantgarde Extreme 34 Avant

Das ist meine Mama, ... mit ihrem neuen Freund, ... Kuno. Meine Mama ist total super, mit der kann man über alles reden. Nachdem meine Eltern geschieden waren, hat meine Mutter mich alleine erzogen. Sie ist noch recht attraktiv, und deshalb wechselt sie auch öfter ihre Liebhaber. Aber auf ihren neuen Freund Kuno fährt sie richtig ab, das hat sie mir gesagt. Und weil Mama keine Geheimnisse vor mir hat, hat sie mir verraten, dass der Kuno sie manchmal in den Hintern fickt und noch mehr, und dass sie das nicht für möglich gehalten hätte, dass sie darauf abfährt. Kuno ist wirklich ein dufter Typ, ich find`ihn auch total cool ...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:49:27
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 891.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extreme 34
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avantgarde Extreme 49 Duffield

Release Year: 2006
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: Extreme
Video language: German
Next movie from “Avantgarde Extreme” series from studio Subway. If you are a real admirer of films of this studio, you will not disappointed, as usual… If you`re not their fan yet, well, what an I say, you will be! After watching of this movie, you will not stay calm, that`s for sure!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:31
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 873kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 676.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extreme 49
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Another buzzcut Candia

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Threesome, hardcore, Extreme
The second she walked in, I knew a load was going to end up in that buzz cut. Nothing says empowerment like a pearly white nut on top of a symbol of empowerment. The dicks were drilling down her cock neck, and all kinds of schlop was coming up. She was a messy one, and she hated it. She took a stream of yellow discipline to that head of hers. She reminds me of that *quot;Stop the Insanity*quot; chick. Remember her? Then she got fucked good and hard in that juicy pink pussy.
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7746kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another buzzcut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Winnie The Flu Apatity

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
Yup, we risked our lives, (lulz) during the plandemic. We have an Asian from CHY-NAH to suck our magnificent white dicks. Now, full disclosure, on average, the black dick is bigger, but it never gets hard, and the semen is of *quot;lesser*quot; grade. (Ask any sperm bank). She cried, China lied. But let us forgive Winnie The Poo, and our oriental sluts, because let's face it, they all want the white man. You know it, I know it, who we bs'n. Aside from that, she bowed and licked my dirty shoes. She got fucked with big American dick, until it hurt small Chinese pussy. Then we gave her the yellow discipline, and she swallowed it like bat soup. Then she took two white man loads to the face like good Asian slut-- she fulfilled her purpose.
Duration: 1:17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie The Flu
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

3 Bengel Für Charly **4 Winnabow

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Francis * Johanna
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;3 Bengel Für Charly*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: MPEG
Duration: 2:09:43
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1318kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Bengel Für Charly **4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pig In Pigtails Lithia

Cast: Tiffany Malice
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
The best women are those who doubt their self worth and who are self loathers. They are the best fucks, hands down. This one loves deriding herself as she's getting sodomized and swallowing yellow discipline. She licked my shoes spotless. She got fucked in both holes, drank yellow discipline from her glass slipper like a princess. We shot two loads on her face as she sat their with her pigtails like a pouty little brat.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pig In Pigtails
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pro Painal * Pro Painal Accessories Paris Crossing

Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
19 year old newbie got her ass blow out until it looked like hamburger. Then, Bootleg and I gave the gaper, 2 streams of yellow discipline, and then he proceeded to fuck the effluent yellow d into her guts. She projectile yakked all over her own face and was covered like she emerged from a tub on WestWorld. I gave her yellow discipline in her tiny 19 year old mouth--she was not pleased. 2 loads to the face, and down the corridor of woe she went.
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Painal * Pro Painal Accessories
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Repressed Memories Ericeira

Cast: Nikki Zee
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Long ago, someone fucked her ass, so I'm going dispense with the levity and say her putative innocent ass was fucked punitively. Ostensibly, that caused some emotional anguish, but fear not--a pat on the head and an emotionally distant *quot;there there*quot; and she was ready to have our dicks in her half dollar sized gaper fucking it as she wept. She was DP'd, drank yellow d like how someone on food stamps drinks *quot;Sunny D*quot; and slapped around like a rednecks wife. 3 nuts on her face, some added slop for some extra degradation, and home she went.
Duration: 1:03:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Repressed Memories
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slapped Happy Rural Retreat

Cast: Misty Meaner
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is a good time. She knows her role in life, and when you find a girl like that, it's always fun times for the boys. She squirted all over from the gx 32 modulator. She drank tons of yellow discipline like a good slut. She was dunked in her own slop and took 2 nuts to the face like a good pig.
Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6091kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slapped Happy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jennifer's Punishments I Hidalgo

Production year: 2002
Genre: BDSM, Spanking
Duration: 01:12:00
Starring: Jennifer
Description: 4 seperate punishments. Non-stop-spanking. Many wooden implements. Very severe. Punished for real Offenses Jeniffer's punishments is an intense film that chronicles the punishments of a young woman who has chosen to be held accountable for offenses comitted throught her lifetime. Jennifer proved to be very tough, so the punishments she endured are some of the most severe ever caught on tape. Come inside for a rare glimpse of real punishments administered to an 18-year old woman. 70 min.
Video quality:
Video Format: WMV
Video codec: Windows Media
Audio Codec: WMA
Video: Windows Media Video 9 480x360 29.97fps 1250Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 64Kbps

File size: 665.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer's Punishments I
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexa Lewis Milmine

Studio: AnalVids
Cast: Alexa Lewis
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
From there, it really doesnt take long for the double penetration whis dildo to begin.
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4444kbps
Audio: 194kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexa Lewis
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

History Torture 08 - Witchcraft Roff

Year: 2003
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture.
Duration: 1:05:40
Description: Young beauty Esmeralda wants to know more about his future. In an abandoned hut in the full moon, it performs the ritual of knowledge of the future in the crystal ball before it opens what awaits her. She sees herself in the hands of the witch hunters, in a gloomy dungeon Inquisition. But with her ***8203;***8203;rudely disrupted dress, openly and shamelessly admire her naked body, roughly groping, paw, bare hands pulled up to the ceiling and strained, stretched like a string, the body from all the maha beaten with rods, it pricked with needles, looking for tags devil pulls rope her sexual organ, almost sawing his nipples burned with fire ...
Torture go one after the other, the butchers really want to achieve recognition from the young witches and send her to the stake. Spurred by her upryamostvom they go to the savage practices - driven into her vagina huge vibrator, tearing tender place, and then ...
Quality:
Format: AVI
Video: DivX 5 604x444 25fps 1380kbps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 86kbps

File size: 695.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture 08 - Witchcraft
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pip-Squeak Redlake

Cast: Opal Stardust
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This is a tiny one. Under 5 feet and just turned 18. This is an emotional one folks, so strap in. This is her first time being manhandled and destroyed by dicks. She became an absolute mess a few minutes in, and then she began to the yellow discipline. Her tight little pussy was blown tf out as she was plowed and released all of her happy tears. 3 loads and a whore pour and she sat there sobbing on the floor.
Duration: 1:02:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pip-Squeak
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tubby Tried Hard Eagle Nest

Cast: girl
Genres: Bbw, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This girl sells herself short. If she wasn't a self loather she could be something one day. Despite her size and her self hate she really did try, and you know what? If she could stop crying from a big dick in her ass she would see that she really does do a great job. I'd definitely have her back, because any girl who thinks this is punishment and their just dessert (no pun) that's my kind of girl. I don't think she spilled a mouthful of yellow discipline, and if you compare this girl to this weeks skinny ghetto gaggers, you will learn a thing or two about work ethic. I give this fat fuck 5 fat thumbs up. I like her and she's A ok in my book. I just hope she stopped crying from the painal.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tubby Tried Hard
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Think She Hated It Fort Ann

Cast: girl
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was turned out hard and rough. Fastidiously fucked, and vi*.ated like a vassal state under the malevolent hand of Mao--she learned a lot about herself, and was proffered a notion about her place upon the pasture with a plethora of punishments and perversions that would make any pudgy piglet polemically pale with pedantic precariousness. She hated the Yellow Discipline. It made her cry, but she deserved it, and as she sat there in her own filth, whilst taking 3 nuts to her sexy face, and a bowl full of abominations upon her head, she was taught the simple facts of patriarchal power and predominance.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Think She Hated It
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

For The Record Clinton

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
We have a winner folks. This chick is the new champ of Facial Abuse! 8 times. She has a great “chin” to do this 8 times. No joke, you know she love us long time. We wrapped her plastic until she was all confucius, I mean confusions. We put chop sticks on her nipples for some extra authentic asian noises. I love them noises fyi. With every slap her bashful eyes would get sopping wet, and she looked like a wounded puppy with sad music playing while being narrated by some leftist beta. We didn't get to fuck her ass, but we swabbed it for covid for posterity. She drank massive amounts of yellow discipline and even drank her own. Her face was all sad when 3 loads were splashed on it. She ate like she was at a wet market. She apologized to her like John Cena did. It was sad to see.
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For The Record
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bashful cocksucker Saint Davids

Genres: Deepthroat, Gagging, Facial, Face Fucking, Pissing, Hardcore, Rough Sex, Humilation
With her eyes wide open and her pupils dilated from fear, she sat there open mouthed and open throated looking into my lens like her soul was leaving her body. It was hot, and I shall add it to my jar full of souls. She was messy. Covered in spit, bile, and some cheap swill I pounded. She took cock down the throat with ease, and I swear it’s evolution. Girls weren’t this eager to throat a cock and swallow a man's liquid byproduct of metabolism 20 years ago when I launched this most noble and successful endeavor; but in this instance I’m a progressive. She took cum to the face and was used as a human mop to clean up all the tinkle that was on the floor. She looked up all drenched and smiled.
Duration: 45:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful cocksucker
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla