Alt 12-28-2021, 01:33 PM   #127
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Triggered Wildling - FullHD 1080p Wilmington

Cast: Hestia May
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
I’ve never seen a nut make someone cry. But here we have it. Protein tears are running down this pretty face, which is kind of funny as I’m sure her trailer was swept up in a storm at least thrice. She begged for it to be gone. Her only choice was to eat it. She didn’t like the options. As she sat there looking like Brandon Frasier in his prime, more whimpers emerged. We had little choice but to dump the whore bowl on her, which caused her to bolt like Usain. This was the end. I’ll let you imagine what happened throughout. Bad things man... Bad. Things.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triggered Wildling - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Little Engine That Could - FullHD 1080p Rosser

Cast: Alli Black
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I think I can, she muttered, as cocks slid into her throat bore. The helmet making a weird popping noise as it slid past her vocal chords and down towards her tummy. She looked up with innocent 19 year old eyes that just recently realized that she’s owned, and her purpose is only to please. Her little pussy got pounded good. She made an absolute mess of herself. We topped her off with cum and the whore bowl. It was a feather in her cap.
Duration: 56:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Little Engine That Could - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Felicity Feline Higganum

Cast: Felicity Feline
Genres: Big Naturals,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Brunette,Feet,Natural Tits,Secretary,Work Fantasies
Felicity's the secretary of CEO Castle, who runs a pantyhose company. The trouble is, all their pantyhose keep running! Felicity finally thinks of a miracle solution to stop the runs, but old-fashioned Johnny won't listen to her ideas. She decides to use her feminine wiles (and big tits) to get his attention.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 9216kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felicity Feline
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avantgarde Extreme 48 Vaxjo

Release Year: 2007
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: Extreme
Video language: German
Partia farmarov poriadne pomiluje mlade dievca do zadocku, potom ona cestou stretne horara ktory sa jej v stodole poriadne vylozi do pusy, prichyti ich farmar horara vyzenie a pokracuje tam kde on skoncil.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:17
Video: 320x240, DivX 5, 700kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 700.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extreme 48
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avantgarde Extreme Zwijndrecht

Release Year: 2009
Genres: extremals
Next video from “Avantgarde Extreme” series from studio Subway. If u are a real admirer of films of this studio, u will not frustrated, as usual… If you`re not their fan yet, well, what an I say, u will be! After watching of this movie scene, u will not stay calm, that`s for sure!
Duration: 1:37:13
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 981kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 793.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extreme
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave 06 Stebbins

Year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Anal, Rough Sex, Hardcore, All Sex
Duration: 1:38:49
Language English
Studio: JM Productions
Starring: Sarah Shevon T.J. Cummings
Description: Explore exactly what it would be like to have a young woman as your slave, to embellish your every dark, demented wish!
Video Quality:
Type HD video: 720p
Video codec: H.264 / AVC
Audio codec: AC3
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1296x720 29.97fps 3883kbps [Video]
Audio: AAC 22050Hz stereo 75kbps [Audio]

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave 06
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Max Faktor - vol.09 - Max Hardcore Sedgwick

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Max Hardcore, Catalina, Misty, Layla Rivera, Angelica Costello
Genres: Extreme, Anal, Gagging, Fisting, Oral, Teen, Enema, Peeing, Pissing, Toys, Facial
Venus is an older, uptight cunt who wants to know what Max is doing to all the impressionable girls he brings up to his huge mansion. He shows her with his finger and cock! Layla and Catalina are Hollywood party girls who need money for the clubs! I give them like, 5 dollars each for being my sweet little fuck-toys! Amythiest is an old fuck-toy of mine who comes by to say hello, but she meets a helper of mine who ends up fucking her. I let him pop a load, then I give her a total throat fuck for my pleasure! Misty just moved to town and wants to get on the popular cheerleading team. I lie and tell her I can help her, when all I really want to do is help myself.

Total size: 469.2 MB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Faktor - vol.09 - Max Hardcore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Artemisia Love - Big Tits Italian Milf Loves Christmas Present (2021) Tionesta

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Artemisia Love
Big Tits Italian MILF Artemisia Love tells us she's been a big fan of my content for years! I walk up and slap her big tits and pretty face. I pull my cock out and ch*ke her with it and put it all the way down her throat. I fuck her face and slap her big tits. I switch to POV and she eats my asshole then puts her tongue in my dick hole. I tell her to show me her big tits and she puts her hand down her throat and gags herself and uses the spit as lube as I fuck her titties. I slap her face and put my fingers down her throat then eat and finger her Italian pussy. I fuck her hard from behind then fuck her face then she rides my cock and I pick her up in the air and pound her fuck box. She says she loves it! I jump on the couch and fuck her face more then flip her over and sit on her face and fuck it. I pound her pussy on the couch more then pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her face. I take her to the bathroom for a surprise! Next I turn on the timer and she takes the deepthroat challenge! I fuck her face POV on the bed then I fuck her tight pussy. I fuck her face in a 69 then she cleans out my asshole with her tongue in 2 different positions. Finally, I blow my load all over her face and tits. Artemisia Love loved being a good girl for for Christmas!
Duration: 1:15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Artemisia Love - Big Tits Italian Milf Loves Christmas Present (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinsley Kane - Teen Newcomer Gets Pounded Rough (2021) Lampasas

Cast: Kinsley Kane
19 year old Kinsley Kane came to see The Face Fucking King for rough sex. I tell her to get it hard before taking my cock out. I put it all the way in her mouth and see how much of it she can take. I begin roughly fucking her face. I slap her, fuck her face more and put her in a headlock. I bend her over and spread her tight pussy open, spit on it and finger it. I fuck her from behing hard. I switch to POV for her face fuck training then she rides my cock and I creampie her teen pussy. I fuck her face more sitting on the couch and then in a laying 69. I pick her up in a standing 69 and fuck her face then lay her on the couch and fuck it more and she eats my ass. I fuck her hard on the couch and put my fingers down her throat. She sucks my cock then I pick her up and fuck her like a rag doll. I fuck her face rough in a 69 on the bed then she rides my cock and I pound her tight hole even harder. I fuck her from behind then flip her over and fuck her throat. I spit on her face and fuck her more from behind. There's more face fucking, spit on and fucking throughout the rest of the shoot. Finally I blow my load down her tight throat for a throat pie!
Duration: 1:04:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3836kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinsley Kane - Teen Newcomer Gets Pounded Rough (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milf Mishaps New Gloucester

Cast: Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This one isn't the sharpest tack, but she's sweet, sexy, and submissive--3 cardinal rules for a great scene. She delivered. She did what she was told, even when she melted down. She drank from faucet of cock, and swallowed an impressive amount of yellow discipline. She bent over, and Bootleg rode her like . She yakked all over herself and drank it from the bowl. We nutted on her and she ate all of it that was on her face like good sub milfs do.
Duration: 1:06:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Mishaps
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful Big Dick Musselshell

Cast: Opal Stardust
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
When you're a 19 year old slut a big dick is far and few between. When it was buried all the way in she just let out a giant sigh followed by a cry. Clearly someone was frisky with her long ago. She got fucked over a bin of water and got the dunked as she was penetrated. She was a messy whore, but so obedient. She drank so much yellow discipline that she changed the color of her yakk. She took 3 loads to the face and was left broken and humiliated. Maybe her will watch this and see the damage he hath wrought.
Duration: 57:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Big Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dunkin Hoe Nuts Rye Beach

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Erika Devine India

Cast: Erika Devine
Genres: Gagging, Humiliation, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Threesome, Domination, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
Oh... poor Erika Devine. She's made all the wrong choices in her life. From distancing herself from her parents due to their religious beliefs to getting caught up in a credit card scam, this pig has scum bag written all over her. Today, she adds to her list of bad decisions by sitting on our couch and getting some of the most hardcore treatment her tiny stick figure body could handle. First things first, this chick weighs a little under 100 pounds and has about 1 percent body fat. In Pauly's words, *quot;She shouldn't be alive.*quot;. Take that and mix it with giant cocks getting slammed into her face at record speeds and you have what we all expect... emotional melt down. Next, take those same giant cocks and cram them in the tiniest little pussy hole and you have one stretched out set of meat flaps. Bottom line... this scene is great. Hard to the core!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:27
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 9216kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erika Devine
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

3 Bengel Für Charly 22 White Pine

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Sama
Genres: Pissing
More outrageous behavior at a Model Agency when 2 hot young women are fucked in the mouth and ass, soundly spanked and drenched in piss and cum. Non-stop hardcore action in this offering from the always reliable Kit Kat people.
Duration: 1:10:20
Video: 704x528, DivX 5, 1040kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Bengel Für Charly 22
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milf Modernity Moweaqua

Cast: Kali Danes
This is someone else's sub. I'm glad he let us borrow her. She immediately got right back into her role and obeyed all our commands like a good puppy. A tad insipid, she tries to give her best. She lets you do whatever you want. The modern MILF is a fun toy. It's a far a cry from the 50's, or is it? The more things change the more they stay the same--as long as our loads remain in her stomach for the entire duration home.
Duration: 1:05:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Modernity
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla