Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 11-25-2021, 01:01 PM   #96
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p Chicago Heights

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
Well, one thing for sure *quot;resistance is futile*quot; on a Facial Abuse set is pretty obvious. That truth is self-evident. The Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 is having a bad a day today. Things always have the potential of going wrong when you film a blue hair, but this one was pretty cool actually, and she really took a beautiful beating like a champ. She filled up the whore bowl and had it's contents funneled into her awaiting puckered asshole; and then the GX 32 Modulator was slipped deep into her cunt, which caused the frightful fluid to exit her fart box in magnanimously gratuitous explosive fashion. The high torque pulsations of the GX 32 modulator has that affect. She bobbed for apples in her own swill, and then she took 2 nuts to her pale goth face. She's so goth, she sat there and the lights went out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Kabob - FullHD 1080p Arco

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This asylum seeker knocked on the wrong door, but I buzzed her in anyway, because she looked lost, and cold, and you could tell she needed some food, shelter, and to be treated like a dog. Immediately we had her bark and do tricks, as we held her leash taught. We snaked a cock all the way down her throat until hummus and other cuisine from that region began dripping off Bootlegs balls. He put a speculum in her pussy to check for anything that may be used as an IED, and then fucked her pussy with the speculum still inside. Then we nutted all over her covered head. We were good infidels today and did the west proud.
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Kabob - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avantgarde Extreme 04 Crestview

Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: extreme
Video language: German
Kann man nach *quot;Avantgarde Extreme*quot; noch weitergehen ? Diese Serie entstand aus dem Bedurfnis wiederholt die Rahmenbedingungen der bisherigen Serien zu sprengen und konzeptionell vollkommen frei arbeiten zu konnen. Euch erwartet also im Laufe der Serie ein Sammelsurium aus diversen orgiastischen Sessions, *quot;Privat*quot;-Castings und sonstigen Fragmentenaber auch Szenarien mit Handlung im *quot;Avantgarde*quot;-Stil. Der einzige gemeinsame Nenner dieser Serie wird die *quot;HARTE LINIE*quot; sein. Lasst Euch bezaubern, durch den authentischen Charme extrem veranlagter Girls * Ladies !
Format: avi
Duration: 1:37:13
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 981kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 793.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extreme 04
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trash Canned Darmstadt

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Duke
Genres: B/B/G, Blonde, Extreme, Face Fucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Puking, Slapping, Spitting, Throat Fucked, Yellow Discipline
Sometimes you have to bend a girls head over and place her face in the trash can and fuck her from behind as she bobs for various items that were discarded. For tits and pickles, ya know? She was a good little urinal, too, and she was covered in her own filth from a thrusting cock that churning up bile like butter. After she was done being humiliated, we sat her down and nuted all over her face and then gave her another serving of yellow discipline.
Duration: 53:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4691kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trash Canned
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yellow D In The Butt Stevenage

Cast: Milagros
Genres: B/B/G, Blonde, Extreme, Face Fucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Puking, Slapping, Spitting, Throat Fucked, Yellow Discipline
Sometimes you have to bend a girls head over and place her face in the trash can and fuck her from behind as she bobs for various items that were discarded. For tits and pickles, ya know? She was a good little urinal, too, and she was covered in her own filth from a thrusting cock that churning up bile like butter. After she was done being humiliated, we sat her down and nuted all over her face and then gave her another serving of yellow discipline.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow D In The Butt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Avantgarde Extrem 12 Hondo

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Olga, Kfz, Suren, Simon Thaur, O-Love, Xandros, Gunter Garibaldi, Strasenkoter, Supermario
Genres: extreme
Ein junges Girl vom Land lernt in Berlin einen *quot;Profi-Schnorrer*quot; kennen, mit dem sie eine Woche durch die Straßen zieht.
Aus ihrem Tagebuch: *quot;2.Tag - Die Arschbohrung war diesmal ziemlich abgefahren. Ich wollte es erst gar nicht glauben, aber ehe ich mich versah, entleerte er meinen Darm von seinem Inhalt und stöpselte so einen Floppy in meinen Hinterausgang. Den sollte ich den Rest des Tages in mir tragen, damit sich meine Rektalmuskeln weiten und an einen größeren Umfang gewöhnen würden.
Duration: 2:13:55
Video: 688x544, DivX 5, 585kbps

File size: 706.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extrem 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sunscreen And Pussy Cream Nehalem

Release Year: 2019
Studio: TeamSkeetXHobyBuchanon
Cast: Jessica Mcbride
Genres: All Sex, 3rd Person Narrative, Amateur, Amateur Production, Average Body, Bare Foot, Bedroom, Bikini, Black Hair, Blow Job, Boy / Girl, Camel Toe, Deep Throat, Face Sitting, Facial, Gonzo - No Story, Green Eyes, Home, Indoor, Light Skin, Living Room, Long
When it comes to meeting hot girls, Hoby Buchanon is no slouch. Today, he outdoes himself, picking up raven haired sex queen Jessica Mcbride. The cutie is lounging by the pool when Hoby invites her back to his apartment so she can borrow some sun tan lotion. Once they get there, Hoby shoves his cock between her hungry lips. She bobs her head up and down his shaft and lets his prick slide all the way down her throat. Hoby throws her down on the bed and fucks her face until she is totally covered in slobber. Then, he jizzes all, giving Jessica the hot facial she has been waiting for. Maybe that is what Hoby meant by sunscreen.
Duration: 28:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11701kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sunscreen And Pussy Cream
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lets Go Brandon Alder

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Cumshot, Humiliation
I thought that is what I heard. Maybe not. One thing for sure this little spinner is an absolute pig. I love it. She can inhale cock, yellow discipline and take plenty of smacks across her face and ass and beg for more. She rode the dick like a champ, with her skinny body and meaty ass shaking in my face. She took 3 huge loads to her face as she sat there pondering how stupid she is and how this is the only thing she's good for. Her words, not mine.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets Go Brandon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

International Womens Day - FullHD 1080p Wray

Let’s celebrate the vulva on a special day like today. Is there an international men day? Maybe there is, I’m too lazy cite facts, so I’ll just pull a buzzfeed et al and just opine with reckless abandon. It’s always nice when a chronic masterbater, who is a biological female, and identifies as female shows up to shoot. It’s also easier that I don’t have to entertain a delusion with a wink and an “ok terrific.” Let’s get back to the point. So apparently she watches my content, and fingerbangs her little pink clam to my amazing content. So she contacts us and asked us to destroy her. I snapped my finger like Thanos, and things were in motion. We tied her up so she was defenseless. She reluctantly began to suck cock and take slaps across the face. A quick zap from the cattle prod, and she was compliant. Obediently, she proceeded to inhale dick and spew up chunks. She got fucked nice and hard as she barked like a little puppy. 3 loads to the face, and spoon fed with cum as her arms were tied to a dirty old pipe above her head. She let the cum pool on her tongue and then she swallowed. We let her bast in the rest of it for several minutes, until she began to grow increasingly uncomfortable. She sat their with a pouty face, contemplating what just took place.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International Womens Day - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

3 Bengel F_r Charly Sesser

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;3 Bengel Für Charly*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Duration: 1:50:34
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1104kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 999.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Bengel F_r Charly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass Kicking Received - FullHD 1080p Kuala Pilah

When you have bitch from New York who's a mixed martial artist, you know there will be some back talk. But like the Colonel does chicken, we do back talk right. For every remark, there was a quick slap to the chops like when Dr David Schultz slapped that putz John Stossel and had him roll up into an ass ball. That's what happened here today, except she had a penis in her pussy the entire time. She was worked over well. She was completely worn down that by the time round 3 rolled in, we were having our way with her. She was helpless, hapless, and covered in slaps. She became completely compliant and obedient, and took the dicks and 3 loads as she suffered her first defeat.
Duration: 55:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Kicking Received - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Necessary Roughness - 1080p Cranfills Gap

Cast: Malory Malibu
Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
The throat is the window to the soul--be it your fist down it or your cock, you can learn a lot from a person by letting you own them in such a way. This was her first rough scene. She swallowed the Yellow Discipline for the first time, too. She filled up the whore bowl lightning fast. She got her tight pink pussy drilled hard, and then she took 3 loads to the face. We dumped the whore bowl on her, and I did some donuts in the parking lot, spun my wheels through 2nd and 3rd, and I was home in 20.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Necessary Roughness - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bolt on Beat Down Gerrardstown

Cast: girl
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, DP, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing, Puke
Big hanging fake tits gets punished along with the rest of that cock holster. The whore endured a lot of spanking until she got tired of it. She tasted her ass in anal and DP and vomited a full bowl, which was finally emptied onto her head. Yellow discipline, sperm and Yak adorned her face in a kind of humiliating credo.
Duration: 1:04:10
Video: 1280x720, DivX 4, 2156kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bolt on Beat Down
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DP and Double Anal Rorschach

Cast: Tank
Genres: Anal, B/B/G, Brunette, DP, Extreme, FaceFucking, Facial, Facial Abuse, Gagging, Puking, Slapping, Spitting, Tank, Tattoos
Fucked in the Ear - Yup.. when you have two things hanging from each ear, like a lip disc of an Ethiopian, it's only natural for a dude to wonder if his dick will fit through it. Over it stretched, over the head, and down the shaft, went this saggy piece of skin poked by a gaff. She had no place to go, the dick crammed in her blown out ear lobe, like goat's ass awaiting a large probe. This whore almost had enough, her throat fucked hard until she wept, grasped by the neck until her eyes filled with emptiness, the mirror of her soul. The little slut powered through and her face covered with 3 huge pops of goo. Stupid whores, I love them so.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Abuse Fanatics - 1080p Wood Dale

Genres: Facial, Pissing, Piss Drink, Deep Throat, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Missionary, Blowjob, Rough Sex, Humilation
Are going to love this one. When you take two guys with big dicks, and another with a bladder full of shut up juice, and an innocent 19 year old from the Midwest, you have all the ingredients for perfection. She made a mess and filled up the whore bowl, and whatever Yellow D she didn’t swallow, the whore bowl captured to be used later. Her innocent little eyes went from excited to tepid as the cocks thrusted in her throat, and spew began to erupt. Every time I had to take a bathroom break, I just went in her mouth,over and over. She was overwhelmed by all of it, but she hung in there all 12 rounds. We covered her face with 2 huge loads, and had her face plant into the whore bowl which was filled with yuckies. She took a longer than usual shower. I wonder why.
Duration: 1:09:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse Fanatics - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla