Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 11-24-2021, 01:50 PM   #100
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Jewell Marceau Mardela Springs

Only grab her and tie her up until he can come up with a plan to deal with her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 584.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell Marceau
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pool Party - Chapter 8 Amiens

Hidden cameras in the talent office and make up room and then send to bring.
Duration: 25:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1561kbps

File size: 315.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pool Party - Chapter 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Randy Moore Hydro

The rest of the day is spent turning this pretty little newly wed brat .
Duration: 22:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3734kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 639.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy Moore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christina Carter Le Toquet

Her back under his foot, allowing her only to complain about his wife with his thick.
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2123kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 340.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enchantress Sahrye - Catburglar and Her Disco Jeaned Prey Hialeah

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sahrye is tied to a pole with her wrists behind her and around it, a black ballgag and a shiny silver blouse, black disco jeans, and boots. She winds around the pole trying to find a way to gain some slack which might help her to free herself but can't manage to do so. Eventually Serene walks in with a flogger and starts terrorizing Sahrye with it slapping her ass chasing her around the pole as she tries to elude the blows. Serene undoes the top few buttons on her blouse and bears her bra as she removes the ballgag to interrogate her. Sahrye doesn't have much to tell Serene whether by not knowing or not wanting to tell is unclear. After a few more pops of the flogger Serene decides if Sahrye isn't going to say anything she doesn't need to be able to say anything and re ball gags her. Sahrye is struggling madly again as Serene leaves the room leaving her alone and bound. Eventually Serene returns and binds first Sahrye's ankles and then moves up adding an upper thigh rope and one above her knees as well. An elbow rope and some harnessing on her upper body complete her bondage and Serene steps back to find her camera phone so she can take some pics of poor Sahrye's plight. She taunts her about maybe calling someone to save her as she exits leaving Sahrye to twist on the pole trying desperately to free herself..
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3822kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 464.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye - Catburglar and Her Disco Jeaned Prey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mia Vallis - Six Inch Heels, Latex, and Leather Cedar Creek

Mia is dressed in latex and ultra high heels as David slips an armbinder up her arms strapping it around her shoulders and pulling it tight on her arms. Shes then gagged with with an inflatable penis gag which she giggles a bit around while its inflated. David toys with her a bit and before XXXX her to sit down and strapping her ankles and knees tightly together. Her gag is then changed from the inflatable gag to an under chin strap ballgag. Mia is then left to struggle on the chair while David returns to take some cell phone photos to commemorate the occasion. Eventually Mias gag is changed to a black ballgag and her feet are tickled a bit by David. Mia is then moved to the floor where she struggles a bit before going through a bit more tickle torture. The clip ends with her drooling around her ballgag and laying on the floor looking very sexy in her latex..
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 892.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Vallis - Six Inch Heels, Latex, and Leather
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Catsuited and Leather Strapped Mount Jewett

Release Year: 2019
Bella is red catsuit clad and standing in her high heeled boots when David guides her over to a piece of bondage apparatus. Shes made to straddle the pole and her arms are tightly strapped behind her back. A waist strap is then added and shes gagged with a panel head harness ballgag. David moves on to strap her body at the top, waist, and ankles before giving her a few gropes and leaving her to struggle. After a bit David returns to add a final strap or two and then heads out leaving her to struggle again one last time..
Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps

File size: 485.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Catsuited and Leather Strapped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christina Carter and Emily Marilyn West Baden Springs

The stray we picked up during the pandemic crisis, where some farmers had to let part.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 449.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter and Emily Marilyn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mia Vallis Watersmeet

Her orgasms and thanking her husband properly for every stroke.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2135kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 310.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Vallis
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, strappado and torture for sexy blonde in latex Strausstown

Release Year: 2021
Two horny model in sexy latex clothes, with shaved pussy, with hot boobs and with sexy body plus hot mistress in blue dress with big tits. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouths. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrators. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2060kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, strappado and torture for sexy blonde in latex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 263 Dewitt

Studio: BloodAngels
Genres: Bdsm
The poor thing suffered through my gropings and punishments with such courage, I tried to reward her little pussy, but she didnt seem to accept the good things I offered...I had to punish her for disobeying me, but she did cum around eventually.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 263
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley - Ballet Shoes, Armbinder, Rubber Straps, * on One Leg Emmen

Release Year: 2018
This clip was really hard and the longest I've ever worn the ballet shoes standing without any over head support. I hope you enjoy it, it's something a little different for us and on the more challenging side
David wanted to be extra mean to me. He had me strap on my new ballet heels, slide into some sexy barely covering me latex, and then broke out a ledermeister armbinder and some rubber straps. It starts with me standing under the wooden rack already in my heels. He comes over, slides the armbinder on, and laces it up nice and tight. I really love this armbinder, it fits so well and compresses my arm all over, it's a really awesome feeling. Once it's all laced, he snaps the straps in place and I can't help but let a little happy moan escape my lips.
Now that my arms are secured, David grabs some rubber straps and starts adding them all over. He starts by placing one around my waist and arms pulling them close to my body. I struggle to keep my balance as he pushes and pulls me tightening the straps. The next one he places just under my breasts and over my upper arms.
David grabs the head harness ballgag I made next. He puts the 2 ¼” ball in my mouth and gets to work strapping it in place. Now that the gag is on, he brings a high stool over for me to lean on should I need to for the next part. He ties a rope around my body under my breasts and arms, then goes above them. I start to lose my balance a couple times as pulls the ropes around me. My toes and ankles are me already!
David ties the upper body harness off to a rope hanging from the wooden beam and then has me lean over at a 90 degree angle so he can knot it off. He has me pick a leg to lift and then straps it up to my body like a flamingo, leaving me standing on one ballet shoe. It takes him a few tries to get the placement of the strap right where he wants it and my leg is growing more tired by the minute. He uses a small strap to cinch it in place before finally being done with the bondage.
David picks up the camera to get some various angles of me tightly bound in the armbinder and straps. I can't move much but I do manage to rotate a little . This was a hard position to do, especially since I was standing in the ballet shoes from the very beginning of the clip. He unbuckles my leg and helps me stand up. He attaches a posture collar to me and then unties the rope keeping me tied to the rack and then ties a piece of rope to the posture collar at the front. Then to be extra mean, he forces me to walk in the ballet shoes off screen to get ready for the next clip..
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4387kbps

File size: 643.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Ballet Shoes, Armbinder, Rubber Straps, * on One Leg
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gigi Allens Schuyler Falls

Slave whore who loves to be dominated by her master. She gets tied up, fucked and whipped until her master cums.
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4730kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 377.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi Allens
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley - Held In Leather and a Sheer Catsuit Pratt

Serene is forced into the room by an unseen man, her arms are tightly encased in an armbinder and her mouth gagged with a huge, shiny, red, ballgag. She tries to find a way out of her predicament but without use of her arms it seems useless. Eventually the man enters and replaces her gag with an elaborate head harness, he inflates the penis gag inside further muffling her cries and then attaches a hobble to her ankles to make sure she isn't moving around too much. He gropes her a few times and teases her about her situation before leaving her to struggle. By the end Serene is moaning in obvious distress from having her arms bound for so long..
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 715.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley - Held In Leather and a Sheer Catsuit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 269 Kaysville

Feenix sees this and focuses his bondage efforts to maximize those flexible effects...Abby's shoulders take a beating today as her arms are tested with very difficult positions, leaving her extra helpless to Feenix's ways.
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 355.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 269
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 262 Mozier

Kenzie is definitely a fun sized scooby snack for any man, and I think every man should have the chance to own such a doll...She ties up very well and proves to be fairly flexible as I begin to stretch and bend her.
Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 375.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 262
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zofentausch Kismet

In my desperate scheming, I consulted a friend. My friend listened to my problems, nodding.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 780kbps

File size: 605.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zofentausch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 264 Slick

Lily makes the perfect object for the sadistic objectification of a very feminine woman....She has that mix of innocence and extreme kinkiness that we all have come to admire so much, and have found rare...IM not in a fragile mood and I give LIly a very rough time.
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4919kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 438.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 264
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carmen Gray Hawk

After Carmen got training wheels shoved in her ass to stretch her virgin rectum, we took her into the padded cell. We literally plowed her asshole until it couldn't take anymore, and then we went to town on her throat.
Duration: 35:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7022kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Belle Davis * Serene Isley - Rodeo Groupie Gets Trained Cupertino

Cowgirl Belle is dressed in tight jeans, tan cowboy boots, a white buttonup shirt, and cowgirl hat. She has decided to try her luck at training something other than horses. She has me dressed in a short black latex mini skirt and red latex top, my arms harnessed up my back, 6†strappy high heels on my feet, pantyhose, and a leash clipped to the belt so she can drag me along. When I refuse to play along, she grabs a flogger and swings it at me, smacking my ass and directing me to walk in a circle. I'm apparently not walking fast enough so she strikes me again causing me to speed up.Belle moves the leash to a side clip of the belt and gets back to telling me to prance. She swings the flogger over and over while I squeal and try to run from the leather straps. When I ask her where she came up with this idea, she decides that there is far too much talking going on and pulls me back over to the stool in the corner. She shoves a huge 2 ¼†ball gag in my mouth and straps it tight behind my head. I beg her to let me go, humiliated by having to run in a circle or get struck with the flogger. She makes things worse for me though. She adds a rubber strap to my thighs, just above my knees hobbling my stride. She drags me back out and forces me to walk the circle, claiming she's going to keep me on a short leash with a big gag. As my speed increases, my skirt rises until most of my ass exposed and only protected from the impact of the flogger by my nude pantyhose. By the end, I'm so tired and it's so hard to keep running in the circles in my hobbled state but every time I stop, I feel the sting of the leather whip again..
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

File size: 228.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belle Davis * Serene Isley - Rodeo Groupie Gets Trained
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dance Audition Gone Wrong Peekskill

Release Year: 2020
Arielle Lane is auditioning for a music video and David is giving her a good look over. Quickly grabbing her he spins her around and takes some rope binding her wrists together as shes being bound to test her flexibility. Quickly Arielle finds her elbows and wrists bound together and before she knows it the man has put a black ballgag into her mouth as well. At this point shes not quite sure that this is on the up and up, but shes got no choice but to go along with it as he brings out more rope and adds a bit around her waist pinning her arms to her torso. Shes moved to the floor where her ankles are bound next and shes lowered to the ground on her stomach. A final hogtie rope is added before the man tells poor Arielle that shes been duped and that he just really liked her outfit so she got the bondage treatment instead. The man laughs as she realizes whats going on and starts moaning and struggling in earnest. But she can only do those two things as he walks away leaving her waiting on what is to happen next..
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4936kbps

File size: 510.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dance Audition Gone Wrong
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 265 Raynham

She just looked so natural in that sky blue shirt...I suppose when your name is Sweets, you have an image to uphold...and Im fine with that...I love sweet women...and this one did not disappoint.
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4979kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 372.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 265
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stasja Tikanlik

This brutal storyline features great role play and intense hot chemistry between.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4764kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 396.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stasja
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex Confidential Calamus

Cast: Naudia Nyce , Tiffany Taylor , Michelle Lay , Anastasia Pierce , Mistress Aradia , Kayla Quinn , Mistress Omega , Lindsey Meadows
Genres: Fetish, Kinky, Latex * Rubber, All Girl, Strap-On
Sexy, sultry and erotic, Latex Confidential features 8 latex loving lesbians that love nothing more than skin-tight outfits on a beautiful woman. Our Mistresses take control as they torment their sexy slaves with the sensual touch of latex. Their hands smooth over every inch of slick latex, squeezing, teasing and tantalizing their willing slaves!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:51:11
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1562kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Confidential
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex Mistress - Mistress Sasha Chen ultimate tease squirt queef boots Hanson

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14151kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Mistress - Mistress Sasha Chen ultimate tease squirt queef boots
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 261 Lusby

The sexy kitten is back with her hard body and soft beauty to be tested again...Mark gets the chance to dominate and control her and his plans are somewhat different than our typical shoot.
Duration: 11:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5068kbps
Audio: 87kbps

File size: 440.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 261
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley and Elizabeth Andrews : Contest Double Cross Marshallberg

Lizz and Serene are both vying for the same title, Lizz being Ms Bondage North Carolina, and Serene as Ms Bondage World. Lizz has some blackmail for Serene and shows her some incriminating photos on her phone. Serene tries to deny that she's the girl in the photos but Lizz isn't buying it. Serene asks her what she wants and Lizz tells her that she's to drop out of the competition and to let her tie her up. Serene has to agree and lizz starts binding her. Serene's wrists are tied first then her elbows join them in tight bondage. Lizz shoves a green cloth into Serene's mouth next and wraps microfoam tape around her head sealing the gag tightly in. After her ankles are bound Lizz grabs another rope and adds a body cinch. Lizz taunts a bound and helpless Serene for a bit before ordering her to get down on the ground. Moving her to her stomach Lizz takes a final rope and tightly hogties Serene. After a few pictures to which Serene takes massive offense Lizz leaves a poor duped Serene to struggle on the floor..
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4923kbps

File size: 506.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley and Elizabeth Andrews : Contest Double Cross
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 271 Apulia Station

Feenix deals with cussing, submissive refusal and plenty of snarky comments, but he uses it to inspire a more stricter, and frankly, more painful style of domination.
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4937kbps

File size: 386.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 271
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 267 Hot Springs National Park

After many bondage fantasies throughout her life, Maya gets her first real taste with us...she's a bit nervous and very excited as Feenix takes her control away with ropes and gag...her shrieks while being spanked are nothing compared to the ghostly screams she let's out when she cums.
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4984kbps

File size: 417.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 267
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Candle Boxxx * Serene Isley - Ladies in Latex Grabbed and Bound Start

Candle is dragged into the storage building, wearing a purple latex dress, black satin gloves, hose, and high heels, by a tall blonde man. He holds her arms tight behind her, pinning them together while he secures them tightly with rope. She cries out in pain, whimpering and whining, begging him to let her go. She pleads, asking him what he plans to do. He ties her elbows together until they touch and then binds her wrists together as well. The man grabs something from the wall and forces one side of the contraption n her mouth, stuffing the ball in deep and then buckling it behind her head and explaining that she'll have a friend joining her soon. Check out the clip to see how me and Candle end up tied up and gagged together.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 802.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candle Boxxx * Serene Isley - Ladies in Latex Grabbed and Bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arielle Lane - Mesh Catsuit Captive Bound Standing Middle Quarters

Arielleis force into a room already bound at the wrists and elbows. She’s gagged with microfoam tape and mouth packing and wastes no time in trying to figure the best way out of her situation. She tries to get to the windows but finds them of no help. Suddenly her captor appears and starts tormenting her, groping her a few times till he decides to leash her off to the wall for further safe keeping. Eventually he can’t stay away and returns to leash her off to the wall pulling her neck up and forcing her in a very difficult position standing in her high heels..
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps

File size: 575.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Mesh Catsuit Captive Bound Standing
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley: Seated Ball Tie Donegal

Serene starts in a red catsuit, leather harness, and black boots with matching waist cincher. She's trussed with leather straps and gagged with a red ballgag. Her ankles are crossed and her ultra cinched down body is placed on the floor where she's placed in a seated ball tie to struggle and moan for your pleasure.
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 480.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley: Seated Ball Tie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 268 Imperial Beach

We change gears with models and go from bratty, to one of the most submissive women have have ever shot...Abby has a very thin and feminine frame that bends every which way.
Duration: 10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 394.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 268
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley : Red Hobble Dress and Lots of Bondage Purwokerto

Serene Isley is dressed in a form fitting pvc hobble dress. Her arms are tightly bound behind her back in a leather armbinder. A collar keeps her head in an upright position. Her mouth is sealed from a leather head harness gag which is also tied off to the top of a rack to keep her in one position. She gingerly spins in a circle to give you a full view of her bondage as it is now.
Rope is cinched up and down Serene's already hobbled body, restricting what little movement she did have. As she is now, Serene would make a wonderful ornament under anyone's kinky Christmas tree..
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 601.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley : Red Hobble Dress and Lots of Bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 270 Long Mott

Last week, I had a small brat problem to deal with in Jade, but she doesnt compare to the bad attitude of the lovely Agatha Delish...and this week, Feenix gets to decide how to handle it...Of course, we still have Agath's consent to use her as we usually do, she just wanted to abandon the submissive attitude, and did.
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps

File size: 384.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 270
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Batgirl vs Black Widow Halmstad

Hoping either girl will give him some clue as to what is going on.
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps

File size: 797.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Batgirl vs Black Widow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Constance - Green Latex Catsuit and Jute Rope Cheyney

Constance is dressed in a green latex catsuit, waist cincher, and high heels. David wastes no time and grabs some jute rope beginning to bind her and methodically working his way from her wrists, to her elbows and then cinching her arms down to her body. She's gagged with a metal spider ring gag and then left to struggle in her bondage for a bit to show off her latex clad body and the ropework. When David returns Constance is hair tied and her hair pulled back and David then takes another rope and binds her ankles together. He heads out leaving Constance to struggle while he heads off to tie up her friend Tara and do the next clip. I'm sure Constance won't mind waiting ..
Duration: 13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4934kbps

File size: 497.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Constance - Green Latex Catsuit and Jute Rope
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

O-girl - Trapped in Time Gause

What she really seems to hate however, is nipple clamps milking.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2846kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: O-girl - Trapped in Time
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BloodAngels - Clip 266 San Pablo

The bondage is tight, the impact is sincere and the orgasms practically send her into a panic...just another fine day of BDSM with the very fine Lily Rader.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 391.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BloodAngels - Clip 266
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Danielle Trixie and Diana Knight Agat

With her huge tits clamped and her step-son pounding her swollen pussy.
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 344.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danielle Trixie and Diana Knight
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enchantress Sahrye - Double Crossed Dominatrix Sparks

Release Year: 2019
Sahrye is a Dominatrix and is annoyed that her client is late for his appointment. She's getting increasingly mad and going to punish the worm harshly for wasting her time on his first appointment. He's got other plans though and goes through her rope till she yells at him and he reacts by grabbing her and some rope and binding her wrists together. Quickly acting on her harsh mouth and words he gets her in a bit of a choke hold before taking the ballgag that she's set out for him and shoves it into her mouth gagging her and silencing her complaints. Grabbing more rope he binds her elbows next before giving her the ultimate insult and pulling her onto his lap to bind her legs. She puts up some really interesting resistance before the man finally overpowers her and binds her ankles together. He's not done though and adds a body rope to her pulling her arms towards her torso and attaching them tightly. A bit of groping and David heads out leaving her to struggle in her bondage. She madly tries to loosen her knots but can't do much other than put on a very nice struggle show. Eventually she works her way back to seated on the couch and just in time for the man to come back and take some cell phone photos of her as blackmail to use against her in her Dominatrix business. She does her best to not give him anything incriminating but the bondage holds her too tightly and the pictures are taken anyways. He leaves her one more time taunting her about the experience and that maybe with all her rope experience she'll be able to escape. He leaves her letting her know that the whole thing was cooked up as a robbery and leaves the fuming Dominatrix on the couch struggling and ballgagged..
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 566.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enchantress Sahrye - Double Crossed Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ren Smolder - Photoshoot gone wrong Riley

Ren has a bit of an unconventional modeling job which finds her dressed in a tight red sheath dress that hobbles at the ankles. The photographer tells Ren that she's modeling a new line of gear and while it isn't what she agreed to, she reluctantly goes along with it because she still needs the money. Ren is eventually ballgagged and ankle bound before the man reveals that the whole thing was just a game he was playing with her and getting some pretty good enjoyment from. Ren is left with her ankels bound and a feeling of having been duped by someone and left for helpless. The worst part is that she still doesn't have the money she desperately needed after going through all this..
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4920kbps

File size: 474.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ren Smolder - Photoshoot gone wrong
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla