XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

6th Sense Parade

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Margot
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
When she was upside down, I thought I was looking at Haley Joel Osment. I did a double take and then she looked like HJO but a tad downsy. That mind fucked me a bit, but the show must go on. She was choking on cock the entire time. She even got feisty once or twice - all 110 lbs of her. She was drilled until her guts started to hurt, and then was drilled some more. 3 facials at the end and some excellent close up action of her misery was the icing on the cake. She licked off all the icing too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6th Sense
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lily Thot Wants To Get Fucked Up Reedsport

Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
Submissive slut Lily Thot tells us in her interview she's *quot;here to get fucked up*quot;. After her interview I immediately jump on the couch and take my cock out of my shorts and put it all the way down her throat. I fuck her face, slap and spit on her while continuing to fuck her throat. I put my fingers down her throat and keep them there and tell her she's 's little bitch today. I switch to POV and fuck her throat and gag her more with my fingers. I have her bend over and spread her asshole to the camera and fuck her throat more. I sit on her face and she eats my ass then I bend her over and fuck her hard from behind. I fuck her face then she sits on my cock and I pound her pussy. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat fuck her and sit on her face. I put my foot on her throat then take my sock off and foot face fuck her. I pick her up in a standing 69 then pick her up in the air and fuck her. We go to the bedroom and I switch to POV and she licks and worships my body. I fuck her face and she eats my ass. She rides my cock and I fuck her throat in a laying 69. I flip her over and fuck her throat more then bend her over the bed and fuck her tight hole. I flip her on her back on the bed and fuck her throat until I cum all the way down it. In the shower I give her one last surprise. Lily was a good girl for !
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3080kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot Wants To Get Fucked Up
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zoey Foxx - Pale Riders Napo

Cast: Pale Riders
Genres: Hardcore, Threesome, MMF, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Cumshot, Throat Fucking, Facial, Natural Tits0
They came in and fucked bareback, without any need for a high five or a thank you. They did their job. They did it good, and they will let this little fence fairy stay. She took good dick. Down her throat and in that tight pussy. She knows to obey now and she'll be a good citizen. The Pale Riders will see to it.
Duration: 52:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7719kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Foxx - Pale Riders
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kira swallowing Morse Bluff

Cast: Kira Silver
Genres: Hardcore, Blonde, MMF, Threesome, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging
Sweetheart, we will have something with you today that will slightly smear your perfect makeup. But you will give me an awesome pleasure by mocking you.
Duration: 47:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5144kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira swallowing
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I've Never Deep Throated Before Sulphur Springs

Cast: Ninel
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
More specifically, she never had a cock all the down her throat. Until today. Down and went, and the emotion began to rise to the top. It was a WTF moment for her, and a reminder of the power of the cock. She took slaps and chokes, and a repeated drilling of the mouth and throat. She began to hurl all over. It was a mess, and she was surprised at the amount that kept coming out of her trap. She was bent over, and fucked good and hard. She liked that part. They all do. Then she was lined up for 3 juicy loads on her face and we had her sit there and bask in it until it was unbearable. Good times, good times.
Duration: 54:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 225kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've Never Deep Throated Before
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Operation Honk Chigwell

Cast: Ivana
Let me begin by saying fuck you to everyone with a rainbow flag and a pronoun in their social media profile. Yup, I decided to stick my cock into the culture war for posterity, and my core, my being, forged in logic and truth will not let me sit idly by any longer. Anyway, this scene is great. Enjoy the clown world. I'm taking back the rainbow.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 222kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operation Honk
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

International Womens Day Prue

Genres: Blowjobs ,Cock Sucking ,Cumshots ,Deep Throat ,Face Fucking ,Facial Abuse ,Facials ,Throat Fucking
Let’s celebrate the vulva on a special day like today. Is there an international men day? Maybe there is, I’m too lazy cite facts, so I’ll just pull a buzzfeed et al and just opine with reckless abandon. It’s always nice when a chronic masterbater, who is a biological female, and identifies as female shows up to shoot. It’s also easier that I don’t have to entertain a delusion with a wink and an “ok terrific.” Let’s get back to the point. So apparently she watches my content, and fingerbangs her little pink clam to my amazing content. So she contacts us and asked us to destroy her. I snapped my finger like Thanos, and things were in motion. We tied her up so she was defenseless. She reluctantly began to suck cock and take slaps across the face. A quick zap from the cattle prod, and she was compliant. Obediently, she proceeded to inhale dick and spew up chunks. She got fucked nice and hard as she barked like a little puppy. 3 loads to the face, and spoon fed with cum as her arms were tied to a dirty old pipe above her head. She let the cum pool on her tongue and then she swallowed. We let her bast in the rest of it for several minutes, until she began to grow increasingly uncomfortable. She sat their with a pouty face, contemplating what just took place.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 224kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International Womens Day
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Compliant Commode Forest Hills

Cast: Lisa
Genres: Deepthroat, , Double Penetration With Toys, Rimming, Pissing, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Gagging
It's nice after a long day, to show up to a shoot, and your chamber pot for the day is a blonde who's willing and eager to do everything. No one needed to tell her where she belonged. She knew it was on the floor basking in bladder swill. Her throat plunged like an old toilet, and she took a DP from Bootleg and the Cockford Ollie which was set to full chooch—both machine and man blew out her holes and she sat there covered in cum, spit, and yellow discipline, waiting for the night to end. Such a good hooker.
Duration: 1:03:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compliant Commode
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skye Avery Pt 2 Chanute

Genres: Blowjobs ,Cock Sucking ,Cumshots ,Deep Throat ,Face Fucking ,Facial Abuse ,Facials ,Throat Fucking
100% Vegan twat waffle Skye Avery couldn't stay away after her first taste of face fucking so she?s back for more. Since this was her second time back and my first time here at facefucking, I had to make sure she knew she didn't run the show. Bootleg and Harker ran the gamut on her throat and cunt. She hopped from cock to cock without skipping a beat. Once we got tired of fucking her face, the guys strapped her down and worked her pussy like the slut she is. We even filled her ass with that vegan stomach lube she so generously provided us with and pounded it back into her gut. Skye Avery took the dick in both holes like a real skank; I train my whores well. After the thrashing we dealt out to this skank, she sat down and took two full loads to the face. However, when she thought it was over and before the cum even got a chance to seep in we gave her a going away present she'll never forget.
Duration: 1:00:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skye Avery Pt 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tall And Goofy Bitung

Cast: girl
I love a whore who knows what to do with a cock when it's causing her throat to bulge. You guessed it, use your throat as a dick holster and jerk off the cock while it is in your neck. She did just that. I like her instincts. While laying on her back and getting her face piped down, she's flopping around like a fish out of water, releasing this foul yellow goop all over the place. She gets bent over a saw , and tied up around her neck, as she remains stationary, getting brutally sodomized. Hand prints were all over her milk white ass. She got the plunger in the ass, too. We call that move *quot;The Louima.*quot; Then she gets the GX32 Modulator at full throttle in her dirt pipe. She was shook. 2 nuts to the face, and the whore bowl was emptied on her dumb head, as she proceeds to tell us the woes of her past.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 227kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall And Goofy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Macy Marx Gualeguaychu

Cast: Macy Marx
When Steve Holmes says, “Oh look, a whore bowl!” in his sexy accent, you know it’s going to be a messy scene. Mr Pete follows suit by sticking his dick down her cock neck, and like a seismically active region, magma spewed forth from her caldera. After 30 minutes of eruption out of her magma chamber, she was bent over and her pussy cracked wide open like a highway in Anchorage Alaska. Two nuts carefully applied to her sexy little distraught face, and we sent her packing.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macy Marx
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 46 Erwinna

Release Year: 2009
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;Experiment*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:20
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 46
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Doll Mackenzie Moss Takes the Big Dick Northville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: 18+ Teens, Anal, Cumshots, Domination, Face Fucking, Facials, Fingering, Gonzo
Mackenzie Moss flaunts her perky tits and takes selfies in a rainbow leotard. Dominant stud Bryan Gozzling peels off her skintight shorts and drenches her trimmed pussy in oil. She rubs his cock through his pants while he runs his hands up and down her toned body. Bryan grabs Mackenzie by her pigtails and thrusts his dick deeply down her throat, making her gag through a teary-eyed blowjob. He fucks her pussy doggie-style, and Mackenzie squeals in pleasure. See a raunchy rim job and a creamy serving of cum on Mackenzie's tongue.
Duration: 1:24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Doll Mackenzie Moss Takes the Big Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

When a girl is sitting on a rock hard cock that's in her ass North Hero

This one was fucked in all her holes, dp'd, swallowed yellow discipline and made an absolute mess. She was manhandled like mattress girl claimed she was. After some more slaps and the gx 32 modulator slamming against her cervix, she was exhausted from the pounding and pithy from the patriarchy. She was ready for 3 loads. Her bashful face took all of them as she had a broken look about her. She's a very good girl, and she knows her role.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When a girl is sitting on a rock hard cock that's in her ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Supple, And Pliable - FullHD 1080p Fort Bragg

Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supple, And Pliable - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikki Zee - Deep State Cassandra

Cast: Nikki Zee
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Not since sniffy botched his town hall, and Don Limóne was feeding him words like we feed a whore dick, an asshole hasn't gaped this wide since Don Limóne's silver power bottom buddy had poppers in the po0per. In a time where misinformation is par for the course, at least you can count on real news here. I'm running off like sniffy with a bad ear piece, so let me catch my breath. This whore took two dicks and in her asshole and was beat TF up. You can count the rings on her asshole like they count votes in AZ. There is a wide gap of probability. She drank tons of waste water, ate all the cum off her face like it was fake news. She enjoyed it all as we cackled like kamalalala.
Duration: 1:04:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Zee - Deep State
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trigger Warning - And I say that facetiously Clearlake Oaks

A whore suspended from the ceiling. No big deal. I said to Harker, *quot;write something on this cock holsters forehead.*quot; As she was helplessly dangling, a simple phrase was written on her forehead. Admittedly, we are a little late to the party with this latest SJW/MSM far left psyop, but keep in mind it was shot a few weeks ago.
So on it went, dicks up asses and down throats, with her whimpering the entire time. Her asshole turned into Calamari if it were made from a giant squid. It was swollen and puckered like Kim K doing duck face after a lip augmentation and a round house kick to the mouth. Explosive bursts shot from her mouth like we're standing near old faithful. What a mess she made. Then 3 loads hit her face and you could see a frown slowly develop. I love when that happens. Cum dripped down everywhere as she scooped it up and ate it with a look of anger and drop of humiliation to add to final product.
Duration: 58:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 289kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trigger Warning - And I say that facetiously
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

An Emo Gets Emo - FullHD 1080p Brilliant

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
Who’d have guessed? She did good though. I think she was overwhelmed a bit by all of the YD that was coming out our cocks. She had her mess dumped on her in ritualistic fashion, and was caused to sit in it as I relived myself into her mouth.
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7868kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Emo Gets Emo - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deer In The Headlights Tahoka

When Steve Holmes says, “Oh look, a whore bowl!” in his sexy accent, you know it’s going to be a messy scene. Mr Pete follows suit by sticking his dick down her cock neck, and like a seismically active region, magma spewed forth from her caldera. After 30 minutes of eruption out of her magma chamber, she was bent over and her pussy cracked wide open like a highway in Anchorage Alaska. Two nuts carefully applied to her sexy little distraught face, and we sent her packing.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps
Audio: 213kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deer In The Headlights
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Manhandled Asshole Deweese

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, Big Tits, Puke, Blonde, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex
I'll start off at the anal first in my tale of woe and misery. Her asshole was turned inside out--like a pink glove reached out to shake our cocks. She spread it wide open and you could see the pearly white nut that was deposited in her rectum like prison sex. She cleaned up all her face fucked mess with her mouth as she was getting plowed from behind as her brand new tits bounced to and fro. She did A2M and got slapped like a hooker by her after taking communion. She drank the yellow discipline like the seasoned vet she is, and was thrown around like a tackling dummy on the dickem defense; picked up by her head, and now has shaken whore syndrome. 3 loads dripped down her sexy face and into her pouty mouth as the garnish from the whore bowl was drizzled upon her. This was the most physical scene we shot with her.
Duration: 56:46
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manhandled Asshole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pig In Pigtails - The best women are those who doubt their self worth Point Clear

This one loves deriding herself as she's getting sodomized and swallowing yellow discipline. She licked my shoes spotless. She got fucked in both holes, drank yellow discipline from her glass slipper like a princess. We shot two loads on her face as she sat their with her pigtails like a pouty little brat.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pig In Pigtails - The best women are those who doubt their self worth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 13 Woodsville

Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;Experiment*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Duration: 1:21:12
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 884kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 559.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 13
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Portrait Extrem 12 Punata

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Olga, Kfz, Suren, Simon Thaur, O-Love, Xandros, Gunter Garibaldi, Strasenkoter, Supermario
Genres: Extreme
Kann man nach *quot;Avantgarde Extrem*quot; noch weitergehen? Diese Serie entstand aus dem Bedürfnis, wiederholt die Rahmenbedingungen der bisherigen Serien zu sprengen und konzeptionell vollkommen frei arbeiten zu können.
Es erwartet Euch ein Sammelsurium diverser orgiastischer Sessions und Privat-Castings. Diese Serie wir die Harte Linie von Subway sein. Laßt Euch verzaubern durch den authentischen Charak absolut extrem veranlagter Girls und junger Frauen.
Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1453kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Portrait Extrem 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She had piercing blue eyes Buellton

She became a sex robot and her holes were used properly. She must have been programmed prior to this, because there were very few alterations needed in her code. She was a complete mess, that was completely destroyed, who sat there with tears in her Anglo blue eyes as semen rained down on her.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 203kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She had piercing blue eyes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Melanie is a former body builder Crook

Now she is just a dumb MILF whore, who, for some reason, thought doing a porno would be something empowering for her. Look at her. What a stupid fuck. Look at the dick on a drill that's tearing up her asshole and tell me if that is empowering. I wonder what her son is going to say when he sees mommy upside down with a dick other than daddy's deep in her throat. And look at those two wedges of cum on her face. They look like a retards hands giving a retarded peace sign.
Duration: 29:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5100kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melanie is a former body builder
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zoie is a lil chubber from New Jersey Marineland

She and Lexi are friends. Zoie is fun because you can call her up and she will suck your cock. She's good like that. What she is also good at is taking a beating. Something about 19 year old chubby chicks; they just let you do anything to them. You can slap them, choke them, spit on them, and shove your cock so far down their throat that you feel the head of your cock go past the vocal cords. It feels better than a pussy, and Zoie was good piece of shit to allow us to have that kind of fun with her body. She got fucked good, and took plenty of cum to the face, which filled up her eye sockets like she was just returned to earth after being abducted and probed by little green men.
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5086kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoie is a lil chubber from New Jersey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skanky, But In A Good Way East Windsor

Cast: Monica
Anytime a whore is willing to suck your cock immediately after withdrawing it from her ass, she’s a keeper. That is the pinnacle of empowerment, and she is a model for aspiring women everywhere. She also likes a good slap across the mouth to preemptively keep her in line. That’s another positive women should take note of and seek to magnanimously emulate. Now this isn’t some whistle to the blue hairs and buzz cuts—I assure you; but rather a paradigm, a template, for the empowered, modern, progressive woman for 2019 and beyond. More ladies need to wear a whore bowl on their heads like the symbolic and magnificent work of art that it is.
Duration: 54:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 220kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skanky, But In A Good Way
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Befouled Bolt ons Bochum

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Befouled Bolt ons
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 36 Guararema

Duration: 2:19:40
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 344kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 36
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Natalie Ava - I'm really bummed this ended up being a tap-out Woodruff

I was working with gold here... and it was cut short. Natalie Ava is a bizarre person, but lovable. She's fumbling through life, expressing herself and thought porn would be a good fit. She literally talked herself out of wanting to be a porn star in about 5 minutes. One minute, she wants to be a big star and the next minute she wants to go home. Crazy is as crazy does. Just hearing her babble on and on and on was amazing, though. She even rambled on as two loads hit her face. I'm telling you... if she would have hung in there, this would have been one for the record books.
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 861.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalie Ava - I'm really bummed this ended up being a tap-out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Discipline Overload West Valley City

Cast: Kinsley Anne
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing.
Of the yellow kind. She kept taking it to the face until she had a melt down. It was epic. She made a mess while being face fucked, and gave her a few good slaps. We taped her up and fucked her had as she couldn't move. Then we dumped the whore bowl on her head and sent her packing.
Duration: 56:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline Overload
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

19, Supple, And Pliable Thomasville

Cast: girl
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Audio: 221kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ExtremeStreets Forestgrove

Studio: Extremestreets
Cast: Venera Maxima, Tabitha Poison
Genres: Anal, Hardcore, Milf, Deepthroat, Threesome, Perverse, Food Fetish, Fisting, BDSM, Sex For Money
Beautiful bitches Venera Maxima, Tabitha Poison thrust vegetables into their vagina and everything that can be placed in a pussy!

Total size: 3.9 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ExtremeStreets
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bashful Brunette First Timer Burgos

Cast: Helena
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 49 Refugio

Duration: 2:17:07
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1065kbps
Audio: 31kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 49
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out Sizerock

I like this girl's look. I give her a 9. That's good coming from me given that I prefer a bigger pair of tits, but what she lacks in cup size, she makes up for it with great nipples. The moment she got on her knees, cocks were bulging out of her throat. Bootleg sunk in the Figure Whore Leg Lock and she began to flail like a pan fish in row boat. Completely overwhelmed, she proceeded to take an ass whooping. Bent over, she was fucked by hard cocks until she went quiet. Then she began to suck her thumb as Bootleg said, *quot;Shhhh, it's ok.*quot; She laid there in silence as he gently penetrated her tiny pussy.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 231kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

19 And Abused - Lately we’ve been blessed Penngrove

Lately we’ve been blessed with high quality tail looking for some discipline—both actual discipline, and yellow discipline. So she got the back of my hand and the contents of my bladder. She got fucked nice and hard by Bootleg and Sam. Boots made her purge via thrusting in her deep and hard in her throat, and Sams giant Scud Missile dick beat the fuck out of her cervix. She squealed like a ferrel pig. It got emotional for a bit and dredged up some history, but she hung in there, turning her body and mind into a vessel of pleasure. She fulfilled her female purpose of taking cum and being a warm, wet hole for stiff cocks. She was a very good girl today.
Duration: 1:19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 And Abused - Lately we’ve been blessed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sponge Bob Flat Ass Rochelle

Cast: Mandy Meadowland
Ya, she’s my friend, but fuck it. I’m still going in. If Jesus Christ touched Ricky Berwick with a magic wand, you’d get this heap. That being said, I love her... That’s why I gave her some yellow discipline. I took a b12 shot before the shoot, so this helped her power through, too. This is one of the rougher ones, so be warned. I don’t need some m3th head calling me out or some simian preying on the feeble minded, but an instance has been known. I was pleased to see her beautiful brown eyes look up at me as I destroyed her. It was like I had on Thanos’s glove as I reached into her mouth and fingered her throat. She just looked up at me like a clubbed seal. After brutally sodomizing and fucking her catchers mitt, we blew 3 loads on her and emptied the whore bowl on what was left.
Duration: 54:23
Audio: 229kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sponge Bob Flat Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maternal Maltreatment Newfane

Cast: Maternal Maltreatment
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, MILF, Blonde, Cumshot, Humiliation, Pissing
I love moms. They just accept their role as a fuck hole. Especially single moms. They are the last one standing at a dive bar, and they always buy last round. This one knew her purpose was to serve like a washed up waitress at a relic diner--and she did just that, and might I say, she kicked ass. Her was kicked, too. It was BTFO and she ate every lick of ca-ca off the cock that was buried in her colon like a cadaver. She drank yellow discipline like a good mommy. She took a DP like the submissive progenitor she is. She got slapped around like we were her ex biker husband, and all she would do was put up her hands in a defensive posture. A pure, trained *quot;activated*quot; victim--the best kind of mommy. She took 3 loads to that maternal mug. Then she got the whore bowl dumped all over her. Everyday is day when we film a porno. This is why WE ARE THE BEST!
Duration: 1:04:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7716kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maternal Maltreatment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Curly-haired Allie Addison Gets Fucked on the Couch Beaver Bay

Genres: 18+ Teens, Anal, Cumshots, Domination, Face Fucking, Facials, Fingering, Gonzo
Allie Addison bats her long eyelashes and rubs her sensitive nipples. She touches dominant Bryan's thick boner, making her bald pussy instantly wet. Bryan licks her clit, and Allie cums intensely on his tongue. She stuffs his cock in her mouth and lets it slide all the way down her hungry throat -- it's a sloppy blowjob. Bryan shoves his thick prick into Allie's gash from behind, fucking her hard. His veiny rod porks her to multiple orgasms! See a nasty rim job and a hot cum facial.
Duration: 1:09:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6331kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curly-haired Allie Addison Gets Fucked on the Couch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Triggered Wildling Sacred Heart

Cast: Hestia May
I’ve never seen a nut make someone cry. But here we have it. Protein tears are running down this pretty face, which is kind of funny as I’m sure her trailer was swept up in a storm at least thrice. She begged for it to be gone. Her only choice was to eat it. She didn’t like the options. As she sat there looking like Brandon Frasier in his prime, more whimpers emerged. We had little choice but to dump the whore bowl on her, which caused her to bolt like Usain. This was the end. I’ll let you imagine what happened throughout. Bad things man... Bad. Things.
Duration: 54:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 219kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triggered Wildling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tune In Tokyo Mannsville

Cast: Liana
Seeing an Asian in porn is like seeing a moose in New England. You see signs for a moose crossing, but you never see a moose. I need to have a conversation with the king of the Asians so he can keep the Asians stacked high, and stacked deep. Like all Asian women, she was obedient and subservient. She did what she was told, and took cock like she was created to do. She got a mouthful of bladder bisque, too. Her tight holes were painfully stretched. She took many loads to her face and sat there sobbing like she properly dishonored someone who loves her.
Duration: 50:03
Audio: 205kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tune In Tokyo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siouxsie Q Portmore

Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Let’s face it, it’s not often we get models who are excellent writers, adult industry advocates, and a current member of a prominent adult performer support group. Somebody pinch my nipple and tell me i’m not dreaming. Not to mention, a woman who is master of her own domain and her craft, and who is actually pretty witty I might add. That does not mean we didn’t slap her around, fuck both her holes, jam dicks down her throat until whore tears began to well up and spill over her eyelids. A DP and a huge anal gaper left her thirsty for 3 loads, and then she explains all the benefits of semen for the skin. Somebody high five her for me—after she licks her fingers clean.
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 250kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lily Thot Wants To Get Fucked Up Piermont

Cast: Lily Thot
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tits
Submissive slut Lily Thot tells us in her interview she's *quot;here to get fucked up*quot;. After her interview I immediately jump on the couch and take my cock out of my shorts and put it all the way down her throat. I fuck her face, slap and spit on her while continuing to fuck her throat. I put my fingers down her throat and keep them there and tell her she's 's little bitch today. I switch to POV and fuck her throat and gag her more with my fingers. I have her bend over and spread her asshole to the camera and fuck her throat more. I sit on her face and she eats my ass then I bend her over and fuck her hard from behind. I fuck her face then she sits on my cock and I pound her pussy. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat fuck her and sit on her face. I put my foot on her throat then take my sock off and foot face fuck her. I pick her up in a standing 69 then pick her up in the air and fuck her. We go to the bedroom and I switch to POV and she licks and worships my body. I fuck her face and she eats my ass. She rides my cock and I fuck her throat in a laying 69. I flip her over and fuck her throat more then bend her over the bed and fuck her tight hole. I flip her on her back on the bed and fuck her throat until I cum all the way down it. In the shower I give her one last surprise. Lily was a good girl for !
Duration: 1:11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3080kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Thot Wants To Get Fucked Up
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valentina Bianco - Filthy Whore At Work Sabael

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Extreme, DeepThroat, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Puke, Handjob, Footjobs
Valentina is a runner for a restaurant. She delivers a wrong order: she brings to the customer a Lasagna, while he ordered a Pizza. Valentina is at her first day of work, so he wants to make a good impression to the restaurant owner, as to the customer. She begs him not to call the restaurant for the inconvenient. The man seems to be firmly convinced to call the restaurant. Valentina begs him again, telling she is willing to do anything for him, to solve the problem. The man roughly undresses her, then she understands the only solution is to blow his dick. The man makes she sits on knees, then she makes her whore mouth work. He understands his power above Valentina, then he uses her roughly and regardless. He stuffs his dick in her mouth so hard, Valentina becomes quickly sick. She starts drooling and vomiting on the floor. The man likes the sight and the sense of power he is experiencing on her. He continues more rough, pitiless, wildly. Finally he cums all over Valentina’s face, ordering her to leave the room without have a wash. Valentina is covered in sperm, stinking of vomit. That’s the treatment for a stupid bitch !!!
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7680kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco - Filthy Whore At Work
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pretty Blonde Natalia Queen Gets Nailed Crespo

Natalia Queen flashes her perky titties and sends sexts to dominant stud Bryan Gozzling. When they hook up, he wraps his fingers around her throat while he inspects her tight body thoroughly. Mere anticipation of Bryan's meaty cock wets Natalia's cunt. He licks her clit as she moans in delight. Natalia wraps her pink lips around the shaft of Bryan's prick, giving him a slobbery blowjob. She spreads her legs as Bryan shoves her slit full of meat, pounding her passionately. Orgasmic pussy reaming and aggressive throat fucking culminate in a sticky cum facial.
Duration: 1:07:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6006kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Blonde Natalia Queen Gets Nailed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gaia 2 - Gaia spread her legs for FaceFucking Summerland Key

Genres: Asian Scenes ,Blowjobs ,Cock Sucking ,Cumshots ,Deep Throat ,Face Fucking ,Facial Abuse ,Facials ,Throat Fucking
I thought for sure she'd be barfing all over the place but this little fucker could deep throat in ways I've never seen before. She took Pauly Harker balls deep with no problem whatsoever. Then, she literally shoved her entire hand down her throat to get her to throw up. That didn't work either. Trust me guys... I tried my best. Here's the good news, Gaia is a total fucking babe. Yeah, her tits look like two big bolt-ons... but I don't fucking care. I love big tits and I love Asians.
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 264kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaia 2 - Gaia spread her legs for FaceFucking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla