Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 11-09-2021, 05:03 PM   #87
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Collection of Femdom Scenes GoddessFootDomination part 6 Barksdale

Genres: Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Female Domination, Chastity Cage, Footjob, Stocking, Tattoo, Lingerie, High Heels, Sock Licking, POV, Humiliated, Feet Licking,
Video language: English
Goddess Adrienne is training a foot slave. This guy is extremely nervous and requires lots of direction. Adrienne prefers someone capable of exhibiting greater motivation and appreciation. She instructs him to shave her legs. His nervousness may make this task more difficult.

Total size: 16.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes GoddessFootDomination part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber - Mean Machine Ashburn

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Blonde mistress Amber perfect strapon fucked slave guy on bed action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2530kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 532.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber - Mean Machine
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dorian Domina Secrets Lanesville

Release Year: 2021
Have you seen what happens when an inflated guy comes to a hot girl for a massage? She just sits on his face!
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6333kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorian Domina Secrets
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave Teased In Chastity - FullHD 1080p Wolf

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial
Slave draven is so vain. He’s dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to her and she is going to lock it up. He doesn’t deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter…
Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Teased In Chastity - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes GoddessFootDomination part 2 Fish Creek

Genres: Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Female Domination, Chastity Cage, Footjob, Stocking, Tattoo, Lingerie, High Heels, Sock Licking, POV, Humiliated, Feet Licking,
No one gets freakier than Goddess Brianna when she's giving her caged pantyhose slave the business. Dressed in a skimpy red bodycon, she takes charge of his world with extreme foot domination and a striking footjob.

Total size: 17.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes GoddessFootDomination part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ambers Victory - Amber Michaels - Full HD 1080p Avenal

I love being in control and this time I show my physical strength over a willing man that likes to be trampled and wrestled. I take him down in many dominant holds while I am naked. I apply chokeholds, scissor holds. Use my huge tits and do breath control. I love sticking my feet in his face and jump on and down on him. Now he is submissive and willing for all of this punishment. I am in charge of this situation and I am victorious in the end. You will be impressed by how aggressive I can be. It is a fun and powerful movie. Everyone had fun making it. And I know you will have a fantastic time watching it over and over again.
Duration: 32:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ambers Victory - Amber Michaels - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes GoddessFootDomination part 4 Meknes

Goddess Brianna insists on relishing the rush of dominating and humiliating her fresh sex slave. She is receiving a stimulating foot sniffing and ass worship action while sitting right on top of the boytoy. She overwhelms him with her juicy ass and beautiful feet, and he digs every bit of the action.

Total size: 20.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes GoddessFootDomination part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla