XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 14. Holliston

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Nathalia is topless and locked into a set of wooden stocks with her sexy bare feet sticking out. She is a beautiful girl with a magnificent body, though she is only moderately ticklish on her feet. I get her going with the brushes, and her struggling and giggling is hot. I'm making this available for the lowest possible price, just because she's not as ticklish as I would have liked. Still sexy.

Total size: 2.2 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 14.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super bondage and domination for beautiful naked blonde HD 1080p Dickerson

Very beautiful blonde in white blouse, in black short skirt, with small tits, with very sexy little ass, with shaved pussy and with very hot body. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Professional bondage, domiantion and predicament for youn model with naked breast in the large house.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3427kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage and domination for beautiful naked blonde HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 9. Bellmore

Here she’s mummified neck-to-ankles in the bondage sleepsack, with her ankles locked in the stocks and her toes tied back, making her feel even more helpless than usual–and then I start out by sliding feathers over her soles and sliding them between her toes!

Total size: 2.8 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 9.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Turning Violet Part 3 Violet Monroe, Freya French Mims

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Violet Monroe, Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Poor Violet Monroe has no clue when the end is coming but she is ready for this live feed to be over. She has been punished and humiliated for hours and she knows she can't take much more. She just wants it to be over before she completely breaks.She thinks that when we strap her down and mount a Sybian between her legs that it is the beginning of the end. She figures that a few intense orgasms will make for a hot finale, and there is nothing better at extracting ecstasy from a tired pussy than the strongest vibrator the world has ever known. She's wrong, though. This isn't the end.She makes the same mistake when we hook the electrodes up to her. An interrogation? Electrical shocks? This has to be the end, she thinks. But again, she is missing the point. The feed doesn't end because we have run out of ideas. We are never done coming up with new ways to make a girl suffer. This is only going to end when she is completely broken. That's why we have so much fun with these.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 3 Violet Monroe, Freya French
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cobie – belt changes Tate

The NeoSteel belt I have for Cobie isn’t as perfect as it should be. Of course, it wasn’t made for her, but it is a very close fit. The only problem is that the hip band is slightly low, making it somewhat of a crossover between a waist style and a hip style belt.
Fortunately, Cobie also brought her own FancySteel belt, and by switching between those two belts (a lot), she managed to make it through her 13-day Deal! She seemed to favour the FancySteel for sleeping, but the tightness on her waist always made her want to switch to the NeoSteel after her morning toilet break. Then she would wear the NeoSteel until the afternoon, switching back to the FancySteel again. In the evening she would prefer the NeoSteel again, and then it was back to the FancySteel for bed.
This may seem like a lot of switching and taking belts on and off, but Cobie got several toilet and cleaning breaks a day, so I didn’t mind if she would lock herself in a different belt after one of these breaks. I would always carry all keys with me, so all breaks were supervised and I can personally guarantee there was no cheating or touching, even with all these breaks!
On this particular day (day 3 I think), I found Cobie waiting for her belt change… in handcuffs!! It turned out she had been handcuffed for a while, having found this pair of hinged cuffs and locking them on her wrists ‘because people on Twitter voted for her to do so’. She was also wearing the promo top that I had been hiding somewhere (because it was a very popular item to steal). I don’t know how she ended up wearing the top and those handcuffs, but it was pretty funny to see her guilty face.
Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11677kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 835.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie – belt changes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Put On Her Pedestal Ardara

Cast: Bella Ink
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Elbow Bondage, Panties, Long Legs, Captive
Some women walk around like there to good for anybody else. They think sometimes they should be put on a pedestal above everybody else. Well the day is the day for Bella. She wants to be goody to shoes and put on a pedestal she gets exactly what she deserves. I just don't think it's what she thought.
Duration: 15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 542.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Put On Her Pedestal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brina James, Lavender Rayne Pomfret

Cast: Brina James, Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Speculum, Dildo, Cumshots, Facial, Zapper, Electro Play, Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Clothespins, Ring Gag
After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender. The endless entertainment provided by having two women in his stable continues when he has Lavender cane Brina's beautiful ass. If Lavender wants to sleep in a real bed she's going to have to really hurt Brina.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James, Lavender Rayne
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her Eyes Told The Story Kahoka

Cast: Pepper Sterling
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, High Heels, On Screen Gagging, Long Hair, Big Tits, Drool, Hogtied, Hogtie
It had been a while sense we seen Pepper. With her high powered job it is hard to get away and have some fun. She finally made it back and the first thing she wanted was a hard hogtie. She needed her fix so bad. Being in charge all the time sucks. She has a submissive side and needed to let it out. Her eyes tells the story as the ropes get tighter and tighter. Chickened winged and arched back her breathing changes. She finds that space that she so needed.
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4154kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 634.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Eyes Told The Story
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Xaya Lovelle - Smack-O-Lantern Tobermory

Cast: Xaya Lovelle
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Cum Swallow, Face Fucking, Facial, Piss Drinking, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough Anal, Rough Sex, Belting, Bondage, Dehumanization, Gagging, Punishment, Spankin
Warning: this is one of the hardest anal and ass punishment scenes we've shot. Xaya takes it very, very rough. She's an eager masochist, and before the scene began, she actually picked the hardest implements in Dr. Mercies' closet to be used on her: the ballbearing whip, the metal rod, the rubber baton, and the rubber strap, among others. Her beating coincides with painal, ass to mouth, and a strapping while dunked in piss. And did we mention the pumpkin? That's right, she carved her own pumpkin head to wear while being punished. Let me tell you, folks: having that 20-pound quasi-hood on your head takes everything to another level. We expect Xaya to be back on a regular basis. Her type is rare and special.
Duration: 1:15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xaya Lovelle - Smack-O-Lantern
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strap On Squad New Best Magic Sweet Only Perfect Collection. Part 1. Yantic

Fortunately, she runs into Mistress and is tied up on the spot to a post, fucking machine with a thick dildo pointed right at her pussy.

Total size: 6.1 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap On Squad New Best Magic Sweet Only Perfect Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 4. Chilton

She is tightly restrained and gagged on the floor enjoying her situation. The Doxy is brought out to join in the fun, it is secured to her thigh cuffs in a way she cannot escape it

Total size: 10.3 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied Unionport

What if you would find this on your bed in the evening? The incredible boobs of Chessie Kay and Jasmine James side-by-side, all tied up for you to play with? There’s no way the can get out of their box ties, so you can have your way with them, make them struggle, and grab those huge defenseless boobs!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 192.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chessie Kay and Jasmine James - 4 boobs tied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 23. Silver Bay

Release Year: 2003
Raven is tied up, manhandled, handgagged, and played with by Ivan tonight. Ivan pulls Raven off her feet by her wrist. She look so sexy trying to fight Ivan off with no chances of getting free. Ivan really enjoys make Raven struggle and squirm. He starts using a rope tied to Raven's ankles to pull her feet out from under her.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 23.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Titslave Eva - Hard Lesson Part 3 Salt Lick

By the end, is loving every cane stroke and anal thrust, and cums like a whore on cock.
Duration: 30:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 678.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Titslave Eva - Hard Lesson Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elise arch hard tied Evans

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Torture
Slave model Elise Graves naked hard tied, shibari bondage show.
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 144.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise arch hard tied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darling painslut -pt 4 Blue Mounds

Nikki Darling is tied to the Star Cross, completely and utterly vulnerable to ArtExtreme and whatever devious torments he has in mind. Nikki can barely catch her breath as canes, whips and floggers torment her tiny tits and soft, succulent thighs.
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 101.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling painslut -pt 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dany gagged for the very first time Bandar Lampung

If you love to see videos of girls who can barely handle their first tight ballgag, you will absolutely love this week’s update! Dany is a fierce woman who thoroughly hates being restrained. But with her arms in a tight armbinder, she can not stop us from gagging her with a shiny red ball. And for a first time, we may have made it a little too tight. Dany panicks, trying to lift her head, which drives the ball further into her mouth. She tries to swallow, but she simply can’t. Drool is starting to build up, and soon we are witnessing a crazy blur of leather, boobs, wild hairstyle, and gurgling sounds! Oops, she was really pissed off after this shoot…
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 157.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dany gagged for the very first time
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Diamondly – elbow bondage and vibrator belt Quincy

Young Diamondly really loves to explore all kinds of bondage. She’s a rising star in the fetish scene, and her skills are pretty awesome. We manage to get her elbows strapped together all the way, and she looks amazing in our new 5-point harness gag! Diamondly drooled and struggled, and she clearly had a great time. Until we strapped on the orgasm belt! She did NOT expect that, and there was nothing she could do now! Watch this hot video where Diamondly seems to be torn between wanting to struggle and being embarrassed for getting turned on by her predicament. Some really amazing orgasms!!
Duration: 4:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9716kbps

File size: 333.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly – elbow bondage and vibrator belt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roped and Harness Gagged Bilthoven

A special guest update from a very good friend of mine. Wendy from WendysBondageWorld. This women can take some of the hardest bondage i have ever seen and has boobs to die for.
Duration: 6:16
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1644kbps

File size: 82.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roped and Harness Gagged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

He Had The Bitch Tied Up In The Trunk For A Long Drive South Richmond Hill

Cast: Brenda Bound
He had drove through the night. She had been kicking and screaming for miles. The sun just had came up when he arrived at the compound. It had been poring down rain all night and he wasn't in the mood for no crap. He backs in the compound to unload his prey. He picks her up and carries her over to a chair. He plants her in it and tells her. If you know what's good for you. You will listen to what I say and do as your told. He fondles and slaps her big tits. He tells her now listen bitch. I am going to tie you up and have some fun. He adds rope after rope. She squirms in fear. He stands her up and hops her over to the bench bouncing her big tits. After putting on a cunt splitting crotch rope he picks her up and throws her up on the bench. He hogties her in a back braking position tying her hair back to her elbows. She cries and moans in pain. He tells her to be still because when I am done. You will learn to like this. He say's I usually sell bitches like you but you might just be a keeper.
Duration: 19:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3999kbps

File size: 598.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Had The Bitch Tied Up In The Trunk For A Long Drive
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 7. Grenville

This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white schoolgirl panties and knee high socks

Total size: 7.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 3. Mohegan Lake

Ariel is trapped in the stocks with her soles exposed to twenty wiggling fingers and numerous tickle tools. Michelle giggles with glee as she tortures her best friend. Ariel, on the other hand, has had just about enough of being tickled. Michelle's fingers tease her friend's helpless feet as Ariel squeals and squirms. She absolutely despises the toothbrush and screams in ticklish agony as it vibrates between her toes. Her cries become desperate and I look to Michelle, who ensures me that Ariel is fine. We continue to mercilessly tickle Ariel until she eventually uses her safeword, at which point her eyes are watering and her voice is quavering.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutally Taken And Taped Rock Spring

Cast: Terra Mizu
After her first bondage session she is beginning to know her place. She is let down from her knee point only to be extremely taped. After several rounds of electrical tape Brenda takes her out for some exercise.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 367.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutally Taken And Taped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

XXX Adult Film Star Violet Skye Gets Cranked Up Vossburg

Violet is an adult super star. She as been in the adult business for a while but had never tried fetish or Bondage. Well the day was her chance. She came to visit with no idea of what to expect. By the time Violet leaves she is not only an Adult star but now is a Adult fetish star as well. I put her in her first ever very strict hogtie with tight jeans and 6 inch heels. Her tan looks so good I just couldn't put a shirt on her so we just went with it.
Duration: 8:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 131.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XXX Adult Film Star Violet Skye Gets Cranked Up
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exellent Unreal The Best Nice Collection My Kinky Diary. Part 4. Dolega

His cruel mistress then turned her attention on this slave`s bald cunt and if this slave thought that all she`ll be getting is a small vibrator up her clit, she sure was surprised when her mistress took out a monster black dildo. Of course, this asian tried to beg her mistress that the monster cock will destroy her pussy but instead of listening, she even put on some weigh

Total size: 4.7 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exellent Unreal The Best Nice Collection My Kinky Diary. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 10. Windthorst

Taken against her will. Ivan has a score to settle with her boyfriend and she's the collateral. With her hands taken away struggling and screaming will

Total size: 1.9 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 10.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Davon – good slave Julian

Sorry about the lack of updates with Davon, we have been going through a roller coaster ride of legal and emotional issues, as well as problems with her past relationships and employers. Looks like most of that is solved now and Davon will still be able to stay at my studio as a resident pet slave.
Please don’t email me anymore about slavery or setting bad examples. The agreement with Davon is fully mutual and she can ask to be released at any time. This means she can no longer stay at my place and she will have to go back to the Philippines, because there is nothing left here for her. For me it is a charity case, for Davon it is a way to stay in Europe for the time being. She was out of the gear for a while, but she has now been locked back in (she asked for it when all the problems were solved), and it looks like she is here to stay for quite a while. She signed a contract! For those of you who are interested, the contract states the minimum gear is a chastity belt, chastity bra, heavy collar, and heavy wrist cuffs. Plugs and more gear can be added at my discretion. She will help me in the studio, and she will also be available for Meet * Greet sessions and shoots if anyone would like to see her (and maybe check on her, if you think that is necessary).
Duration: 6:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11671kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 534.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davon – good slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard Whipped Milf Emigsville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Elsa returns for another video shoot filled with pain and. This time, her master wants her to build pain endurance through a long sustained whipping ordeal. He is merciless and you can here the hard crack of the whip from the very beginning. Elsa gets lashed across her ass, tits thighs and back. She is a crying mess as the humiliation and pain continues without end. Finally, after her spirit is completely broken and her body is still throbbing with pain, she must pleasure the master, and she sucks his giant cock, while his perverted comrade drills her throbbing pussy.
Duration: 1:31:20
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1474kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Whipped Milf
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her Full Submission Laguna De Perlas

Wealthy and powerful Cadence goes to visit Mistress Tina as she is looking for a complete submissive experience where she wants to be made to forget about her everyday stressful life. Mistress Tina definitely delivers and then some.
Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 233kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Full Submission
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Will She Make The cut Mathews

I had an idea that Fire Foxxx was one tough bitch but really didn't know how tough. I put her through a arms behind head arching hogtie to see if she could make the cut.
Duration: 21:33

File size: 483.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Will She Make The cut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Disobedient Maid Slave Hines

Maid slave Rachel is in handcuffs and leg irons dusting with a feather duster that she's holding onto with her teeth. Dixie, her mistress, comes in with white gloves on and inspects her work with the finger of her glove. The glove comes back dirty so Dixie takes off the glove and shoves it into Rachel's mouth. Looks like Rachel is in for a punishment for not doing a good job dusting. After humiliating her a bit, Dixie leads Rachel off by leash to the punishment chamber. Once in the basement, Dixie adjusts the cuffs on Rachel so that she is cuffed to a pole. She adds extra restraints, a lock box and a waist chain that Dixie uses as a crotch chain, to make sure that Rachel is not going to have much room to wiggle. Dixie takes the glove from Rachel's mouth and replaces it with a ring harness gag, giving Rachel the opportunity to apologize for her infraction. With Rachel's ass properly exposed now, Dixie grabs her flogger and begins punishing her maid slave. Dixie takes a break with the flogger to give her a proper hand to cheek spanking, then continues with the flogger until she's satisfied. Dixie then undoes all of the restraints, except for the handcuffs, and had Rachel kneel on the floor. Dixie has Rachel tied in a frog tie and on her knees. She takes the ring gag out of her mouth and stuffs it with a generously sized ball gag. From there Dixie ties some rope above and below Rachel's exposed breasts and lashes her elbows together. Dixie ties off the elbow ropes to the ceiling, then ties off a crotch rope to the ceiling in the other direction, putting her maid slave in quite the predicament. Dixie tells Rachel that she will stay in the tie until she sees fit for her to resume her usual maid duties.
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disobedient Maid Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rory Knox - Closet of Ass and Pain Claysville

Cast: Rory Knox
Genres: Hardcore, Anal Creampie, Toys, Anal, Ass Licking, Face Fucking, Facial, Piss Drinking, Rimjobs, Rough Anal Sex, Spitting, Bondage, Gagging, Whipping, Blon
Very special update today, folks. Rory Knox is a submissive woman who combines overall hotness, an amazing ass, and a fiery mind in one package. She and Dr. Mercies really hit it off, and the result today is an epic 1.5 hour scene that spans brutal painal, filthy piss and frozen cum drinking, a wild hanger suspension, and literal pussy drilling with authentic personal history, the search for meaning, and this journey of life. Dr. Mercies pisses on his real diploma, among other unique moments. There is no *quot;porn*quot; scene like this on the planet. We share it with you proudly.
Duration: 1:26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4224kbps
Audio: 123kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rory Knox - Closet of Ass and Pain
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emma Evins Yacolt

The leading device punishing it the poor conducted device of the prostitute he has helped to suffer from her pain and humiliation. To enjoy.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 99kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Evins
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 12. Bluegrove

Sarah has a bag over her head and is all wet. She is dressed in black panties and Cuban stockings, Sarah's
elbows and wrist are tightly tied together. Her legs are also tied around the ankles and below the knees. You can see beautiful ball gagged face as she tries to breath. The whole time all this is going on she is also being sprayed with water. Ivan enjoys fondling and manhandling Sarah's hot wet body.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 12.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 20. Beemer

And manhandled by Ivan! Many try to fight him, but they all end up in his rope and at his mercy, to be hauled away over his broad shoulders

Total size: 2.4 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 20.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girdle Bound Mustoe

Thank you all so much for this request. Here it is now in Full high res HD.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps

File size: 316.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girdle Bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips TickPack part 13. Hazard

Pussy get czech tickle-gasm! She wastes no time and soon sets her nimble fingers to work.

Total size: 15.4 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips TickPack part 13.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darina – plug surprise Boring

Things are going fast for cute young Darina from Russia! She is so curious!
When we came back from Amsterdam, Darina needed to go to the toilet very badly and she begged me for the key. I almost wanted to make her pee through the FancySteel perforated secondary shield, but I got a better idea at the last moment. I gave her the key to take off her belt, and supervised her toilet break to see if she did not touch herself. Then I quickly put a NeoSteel nylon plug and some lube next to the belt, and told Darina to hold as she was already locking the belt back on (she is so obedient).
I made her unscrew the secondary shield so we could insert the plug base under it. Then the shield was put back onto the belt and the plug was screwed onto the base. It was something I tested before, there is just enough room for the plug base to slide between the shields (the primary FancySteel shield is slotted). It is a large plug and it has to be completely inserted, but Darina understood what had to be done, I did not even have to give her any instructions. I guess she had taken a good look at this site before flying over.
With the plug installed, Darina went on to lock the belt onto herself and insert the big plug with the help of some lube. Amazingly, it slid right in (well, with a few little pushes). She was now filled very well, and after locking the padlock in place, there was absolutely no way for Darina to get the NeoSteel plug out. She actually got a little bit shy all of a sudden, with that big plug inside of her.
Duration: 7:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11670kbps

File size: 640.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina – plug surprise
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 5. Shamrock

As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end

Total size: 9.6 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bound Angel - Joanna Angel - 720p Browntown

Cast: Joanna Angel
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.
She starts off a little nervous, but as the ropes go on you can see her comfort play across her face and the excitement becomes obvious. Her smile betrays just how much she is enjoying being made helpless. She's worn panties that barely cover her cunt. We take that as a sign the she wants to be have her slit played with so that's just what we do. She's teased and made to squirt over and over and over again. Until she's just a puddle!
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Angel - Joanna Angel - 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked and Bound Super Excellent Hot Good Full Collection. Part 7. Sapele

This is just the warm up to show her what he plans to do with every hole this slut has. She is then tied in a doggy position and her pussy is pounded so hard this slut can barely do anything except scream from all of the orgasms.

Total size: 13.7 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked and Bound Super Excellent Hot Good Full Collection. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TG - Slave Bianca 17 Wind Ridge

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
Christine Thunder’s great BDSM site. Nettle torture, piercing/needle play, and indoor fetish scenes
Format: avi
Duration: 41:11
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 616kbps

File size: 236.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Slave Bianca 17
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

KidnapHer Volume 23 Forsyth

As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments.
Format: m4v
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KidnapHer Volume 23
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crossing the Line Part One Elco

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied
Busty slave girl Dixon Mason extreme gags, hard rope bondage action.
Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 394.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossing the Line Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 11. Hornitos

Little Miss Carmen Rough has been warned many many times to stop flirting in the library. She comes over several times a week but never studies. All she does is loudly flirt distracting and interrupting everyone. Miss Rough really know what she is doing, dressed in a sexy black dress that show off her shapely fishnet cover legs and high heels. The management has had enough and gets Ivan the janitor to to teach her a lesson. Carmen is dragged into the library basement by Ivan.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 11.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hannah DeVine In Breast Bound Elmaton

Hannah says let's do some breast bondage so I took her up on it.Black taped to a chair I bound her tits with black twine and boot clamps tied to the ceiling. Her tits was so tight I had a hard time getting the clamps to stay
Duration: 11:32
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

File size: 77.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah DeVine In Breast Bound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexualDisgrace Kali Kavalli Braman

Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Kali Kavalli
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, All Sex
Kali Kavalli is desperate for crazy wild sex. How about the the kind obedient BDSM slaves can endure for hours? This hot babe with huge tits and round ass has met her match with her new Man.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7916kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Kali Kavalli
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straitjacket trouble Juliaetta

Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped
Model Yasmine straitjacket trouble bondage action solo. Enjoy!
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps

File size: 302.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straitjacket trouble
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brina James, Lavender Rayne Penzance

Cast: Brina James, Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Speculum, Dildo, Cumshots, Facial, Zapper, Electro Play, Caning, Vibrator, Fingering, Clothespins, Ring Gag
After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender. The endless entertainment provided by having two women in his stable continues when he has Lavender cane Brina's beautiful ass. If Lavender wants to sleep in a real bed she's going to have to really hurt Brina.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brina James, Lavender Rayne
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Double Breast Pump - Lina Roselina - Full HD 1080p Ebervale

Even tiny HuCows need regular sessions! Our smallest HuCow by far, Lina Roselina is cute but very naughty. Today, she will get pumped by the relentless double breast pump. It mimics a suckling motion, pulling the nipple out far into the transparent tube. The farmer has fitted her with a milking bra, so the tubes will stay on and everything is hands-free. But Lina quickly turns off the machine by pressing the off button! Now her hands need to be secured behind her back with heavy clamps, so she can’t switch off the pump anymore. A harness muzzle gag is also strapped on her, this girl needs it! The farmer was trying to milk her standing up, in her cute HuCow socks, but soon the power of the machine gets too exhausting for little Lina. She drops onto her knees as the machine relentlessly continues its job: stretching Lina’s nipples over and over again.
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19671kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Breast Pump - Lina Roselina - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth thorn Hillman

Cast: elizabeth thorn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her. She sees while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this. Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly. When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.Elizabeth spent years ignoring She has gone to bed with almost every other person she's met, including his sister, and never once thrown him a second glance. Now she's going to pay for it. He has years of pent up frustration ready to explode. He is going to have to release it slowly. She probably still thinks she's going to get fucked. We've got news for you, girl. You already Are fucked. You just don't know how hard.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth thorn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tit Truss Amazonia

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Not all tits are created equal. Even the nicest of tits are not great for bondage. They come in all shapes and sizes. Summer Hart just happens to have a beautiful set that are perfect for tying up.
Duration: 42:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Truss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for sexy model Dunlo

Very horny model with naked wet pussy, with naked hot ass, with beautiful body and with naked sexy boobs plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up wuth ropes - hands ansd legs on the chair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked tits in the large house.
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2878kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage, suspension and torture for sexy model
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darina – 6 kilos Montessoro

Locked in her 4.5 kilos (belt and extreme collar), Darina would have to try to make it till the next morning. I was a little concerned about her, but every time I went to check up on her she was so cheerful and positive I couldn’t believe it!
She asked me if she could go to the toilet. There was a little bit of a language barrier, so I don’t think she fully understood the Challenge was that the belt would NOT come off even once until the next morning. Much to her surprise, I gave her the key to the small padlock on the belts very unique secondary shield. It can hinge open, revealing the vaginal slot through which Darina would have to pee. Instead of being upset, Darina thought this was hilariously funny.
When she came back from the toilet, I had another surprise waiting for her: a pair of Clejuso model 15 heavyweight handcuffs. These cuffs are about 1.5 kilos, bringing the total amount of metal locked onto young Darina to 6 kilograms! That’s a lot of metal! Darina did not even hesitate. She locked the cuffs onto her wrists immediately. Well, she asked me if I was sure I had a key, to which I replied ‘maybe…’ Darina just smiled and tested the weight of these new cuffs on her wrists.
Then she just kept doing what she loves most: taking selfies. Like most girls in a Chastity Deal, taking selfies is basically what Darina will do all day. She showed me a few nice ones of her in all this metal. I wonder where she was sending those pictures, because they weren’t exactly Instagram proof! Oh well, it seems Darina is perfectly fine. But she will have to sleep, shower, etc too, so she is not done yet, she has a long time to go in this heavy gear!
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps

File size: 765.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina – 6 kilos
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 19. Pleasant City

Trouble that leads to them being tied up tightly, properly gagged

Total size: 1.6 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 19.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Not an easy life for beauty teen Dolly Braselton

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dolly
Genres: BDSM, milking machine, bondage
HuCow life is definitely not easy. Getting milked regularly is painful in the beginning, and some girls are very sensitive. Dolly thinks she is ready for self milking, but she was probably taking it too lightly. Self milking on the red cow milker is very hard, especially after a while, and Dolly soon tried pulling on the cups. She did not place them very well either (the cups should be really centered on the nipple), so that did not help. We had to handcuff her again to finish the milking session. Dolly is definitely not ready yet to get milked without restraints!
Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14721kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Not an easy life for beauty teen Dolly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Iris Rose Pocono Pines

Cast: Iris Rose
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Iris Rose looks like a dream come to life. Nice tits, tight holes, blonde hair, and a banging body, she is stepping right out of the magazines and into our dungeo is the lucky guy who gets to play with her and she is the poor piece of ass that is going to submit to his brutal treatment.She is more of a moaner and whiner than a screamer, but stuffs her panties in her mouth to muffle whatever noises are coming out of her for a while. She's going to make plenty of noise because she has a tough day ahead of her. Tit flogging gets her wound up, but really the thing she hates the most is being hobbled chains her arms and legs, then has her crawling around on the floor like an animal.Being degraded seems to have an aphrodisiac effect on this one, though. As soon as pays any attention to Iris' pussy she is begging for permission to cum. They are small orgasms, either. She explodes, squirting all over the floor and yelping in ecstasy.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iris Rose
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hung By Her Tits With Care Paint Lick

Cast: Amanda Fox
Come on in and enjoy well over 125o downloadable or streaming full length feature video's along with over 250,000 photo's with well over 100 of today's hottest bondage model's for one low price. Updated 7 times a week in stunning HD quality.Amanda finds herself in an extreme predicament, Hung by her breast and only a crutch rope she endures a massive pull on her breast. To top things off she is hogtied in mid air. With all the pressure on her tits they are cropped and paddled. For a pain slut it doesn't get much better then this. Her eyes dilate with the pain putting her in her happy place.
Duration: 14:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 526.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hung By Her Tits With Care
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whiped into a frenzy - Olga Cabaeva Shenzhen

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Olga Cabaeva
Genres: BDSM, Blowjob, All sex, Anal sex, Bondage
Massive booty Olga Cabaeva is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 49:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whiped into a frenzy - Olga Cabaeva
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Another public Breast Suspension for Little Red Girl Ribeira Grande

His parole is revoked and detention is in his near future turns the tables and takes.
Duration: 29:36
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another public Breast Suspension for Little Red Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Lyne – on the milking bed Tionesta

Cast: Lady Lyne
Genres: bondage, metal collar, breast training machine, ball gag, nipple pump
Lady Lyne has been added to our HuCow herd. This means we have to look for a new secretary (again). Oh well, Lyne is better off on the farm, getting her big juicy udders pumped regularly. It’s a big adjustment for her, she still needs bondage and a gag, but she will get used to it eventually. Today, she is on the milking bed, allowing the farmer full access to her dangling soft udders. The strong milking of the versatile breast training machine will increase her nipples in size, and there’s nothing Lyne can do to stop it. She is a HuCow now. And that’s a good thing.
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14739kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Lyne – on the milking bed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Office Perils Gold Sweet Unreal Cool Excellent Collection. Part 3. Altoona

Join our damsels as they are made to deal with their fetishes, have run-ins with the Corrupt Detective, or find themselves in precarious situations with no escape.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Perils Gold Sweet Unreal Cool Excellent Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emmazing Howard Beach

Cast: Emma
Here is what Emma has that no new girl on the block could possibly match: endurance. We can't call her indomitable because she readily submits, but she is unbreakable. Take a look at the bruises and you can tell that Emma takes a beating like no other woman can. When we lay the whip down on her we do it with enough force to split skin. Little pink trails turn into bright red welts in seconds as we paint her body with the marks. The sharpest stings even open her up a little bit, barely visible drops of blood come from the wounds.
Duration: 45:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emmazing
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Xaya Lovelle - Smack-O-Lantern Rumford

Cast: Xaya Lovelle
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ass Licking, Rimming, Piss Drinking, Pissing, Caning, Cum Swallow, Facial, Toys
Warning: this is one of the hardest anal and ass punishment scenes we've shot. Xaya takes it very, very rough. She's an eager masochist, and before the scene began, she actually picked the hardest implements in Dr. Mercies' closet to be used on her: the ballbearing whip, the metal rod, the rubber baton, and the rubber strap, among others. Her beating coincides with painal, ass to mouth, and a strapping while dunked in piss. And did we mention the pumpkin? That's right, she carved her own pumpkin head to wear while being punished. Let me tell you, folks: having that 20-pound quasi-hood on your head takes everything to another level. We expect Xaya to be back on a regular basis. Her type is rare and special.
Duration: 1:15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xaya Lovelle - Smack-O-Lantern
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Midweek Update Reverse Suspension Points

We try Brenda's first reverse suspension. She does well with it until her drool starts going up her nose. It makes it hard to breath but she pushes though and nails one hell of a scene. Her legs are tied tight with leather cuffs on her arms. I pulled her back and up by her arms causing her to arch backward making the reverse suspension.
Duration: 8:07
Video: 426x240, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 89.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Midweek Update Reverse Suspension
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dani Divine in a bolero straitjacket! Kushikino

We couldn’t start the year better than with miss Dani Divine in a bolero straitjacket! Wow! Dani’s world class boobs should not be covered of course, so a regular straitjacket is out of the question. This custom made small bolero jacket is a much better choice. In red and black, it matches her style perfectly. And a ballgag? You haven’t seen Dani gagged very often, for a reason. She is not very submissive. But we convinced her to be gagged for this set and wow does she look awesome with a shiny red ball between those famous lips! Happy New Year!
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 439.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani Divine in a bolero straitjacket!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Introducing JaneLynn Doe Pomfret Center

We had heard about this new Girl on the block. She came to visit BrendasBound and Dizdat for a bondage shoot. We didn't know what to expect. She got suspended by Dizdat for the first time but I put
her in her first real predicament bondage set. She is the real deal and we have lots to come. Lets welcome JaneLynn in a big way to our family and let's all have a good time with her.
Duration: 9:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 77.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing JaneLynn Doe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cobie’s bedroom Kurtz

My life is not too bad. A naked Cobie running around for over a month: yes please! Well, not entirely naked of course, that would be too dangerous! She is well protected with a locked NeoSteel and a pair of thigh bands that slow her down. Cobie sure makes a lot of noise now with those rattling chains, which is good for finding out where she is, because the new model house is huge.
Climbing the stairs to the fourth floor (where Cobie’s bedroom is), is quite a challenge in thigh bands, but Cobie seems to be running around like she doesn’t even notice. Well, she complained about the huge padlock between her thighs, but I know her quite well and I can see when the complaining isn’t real. Cobie’s bedroom looks like her suitcase just exploded all over the floor, the bed, and most of the cupboards. Don’t worry though, this is how the guest rooms look whenever models are staying at the house. Somehow they just explode all over the room. Maybe it’s a girl thing?
Cobie was busy organizing her stuff again. You see, she was staying in Holland for a long time, but there were moments she had to pack again to visit other shoots and places. For example, we went to BoundCon in Munich, so that meant she had to pack a big part of her stuff again. It’s a lot of packing and unpacking, the life of a travelling model. But I guess she is used to it, because she seemed quite relaxed about it, just rattling around in her tight belt and thigh bands.
This is one of the best Deals I ever made, Cobie is 100% into chastity and she was all over the house, completely naked, never covering up when I came talk to her. She just seemed so comfortable in her belt! I wish she could stay in Europe forever! You will agree with me if you met her during this trip: she is one of the best!
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14628kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie’s bedroom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Sonia - Trothy Wife tied and Used Redmond

The known Lady Sonia has invited the young guy and didn't expect that it will be unusual sex...
Duration: 14:42
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9, 2616kbps

File size: 297.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia - Trothy Wife tied and Used
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for very sexy brunette Oracle

Very hot brunette in black dress, with sexy boobs and with little hot ass and with beautiful bodyplus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Gag in her mouth. CLothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for a horny bitch with naked breast in the large basement.
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3508kbps
Audio: 101kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage, hogtie and torture for very sexy brunette
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for two bitches part 2 HD 1080p Gympie

Two horny girls in hot panties and in hot bras, with beautiful asses, with very sexy bodies, with shaved pussies and with big boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. He spanks theoir nakdd hot asses. He fucks her with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for young bitches with hot tits in the large bedroom.
Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3745kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, spanking and torture for two bitches part 2 HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spread Wide - Abigail Dupree, Master James Hilham

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Fingering, Flogging, Whipping, Pussy Torture, Pierced Pussy
Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word. One wrong word and Master just may add some heavy weights to them pussy rings, just heavy enough though may tare that tender flesh to ruin that pussy for ever. She serves at the pleasure of her Master! Just to be allowed to touch his cock is reward enough for any suffering or pain he commands her to feel! A complete instrument of his whim! With each cry at the shackle, each stroke of the whip she feels his deep abiding affection * love!
Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread Wide - Abigail Dupree, Master James
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Magic Nice The Best Hot Full Collection Jbr Midwes. Part 3. Hawthorne

issouri, Indiana, Wishconsin, etc. These lovely young ladies give me the great pleasure of tying them tight. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Total size: 5.0 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Magic Nice The Best Hot Full Collection Jbr Midwes. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Davon Kim – cleaning South Seaville

Davon will have to clean the kitchens and toilets in my studio (yes, my studio really has 3 small kitchens and 4 toilets, it’s a long story). But all this moving around causes a problem for the tiny plugged Philippine girl: her labia are quite big and sometimes they protrude through the slotted secondary shield. Then, when she bends over and gets up again, the plug slides and catches her labia, pinching her.
Davon’s English is not good enough to explain that, she simply says ‘pain’ when something is hurting her. I like her simplicity. ‘It is pain!’, she tries to explain, moaning and sighing. But when I inquire a little further, it turns out she simply does not like cleaning toilets. Of course, she had a luxury job at a receptionist desk before, so it is quite a shock to be shackled in very heavy metal, locked in a chastity belt with a large plug inside, cleaning kitchens and toilets. But someone has to do it!
Then, she suddenly needed to go to the toilet herself. I really want to train her to be plugged 24/7, but we are not there yet. All this moaning and complaining made me a little soft, so I decided she could take off the belt for a few seconds to use the toilet. I need to order a custom belt for her anyway before we can get to 24/7 front plugging (yes, girls can pee plugged). But even then, she will need cleaning breaks (even more because plugged Deals need more breaks for hygienic safety), and girls like to use the toilet during their cleaning breaks. It’s simply a lot less messy.
‘Can you close the door?’, Davon begs, still in shackles. Of course not. The door stays open and toilet breaks are supervised. Girls are clever (especially Davon) and they can not be allowed to touch themselves. That’s the whole point of any Chastity Deal!
Duration: 7:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11680kbps

File size: 667.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davon Kim – cleaning
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chessie Kay – remote vibe Oscar

Perfect chastity doll Chessie Kay was quite upset to find out she couldn’t touch herself! She lives for sex and her days are filled with fucking and sucking. If she isn’t having sex, she is touching herself or she uses one of her many toys to have some fun. Imagine her confusion when she felt nothing at all, touching and rubbing the FancySteel front shield!
But I wasn’t going to be all cruel in training my chastity doll: I brought her a remote vibe! Now, if you remember the use of this particular toy before, you will smile at the fact that no one has any idea how to use it. The controller has a motion sensor, so even waving it around or tilting it causes some change in speed and setting. Unfortunately, I lost the manual and there is no way to tell what it is doing exactly.
Chessie was happy to get the key to her belt for a moment, if only to insert the nice blue toy into her pussy. She was locked again immediately after, and the toy was already on. Chessie thought it was really nice at first. The toy was at a nice setting and she started to get really aroused. But when she wanted to lie down, she was holding to controller, so it changed the vibration settings. It was fun to see Chessie trying to work out how to get the nice settings back again. This toy is confusing!
I just left her there for a while, and she was getting more and more aroused and frustrated. It would soon be time for the rest of her training, a chastity doll needs to be able to obey commands and do tasks, so she can earn her reward! Stay tuned for more chastity doll training!
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13412kbps

File size: 632.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chessie Kay – remote vibe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cobie – cuffed studio assistant Kopavogur

Cobie really worked very hard during her Chastity Deal! She helped my a lot in the studio, cleaning up all the gear that was on the floor after every shoot, and sorting all the cuffs and ropes.
But one day was particularly hard, because there was a Cuffed Day in her Chastity Deal (of course). Always a popular request, Cobie’s wrists were locked to her belt for the day. Two pairs of handcuffs and two padlocks made life a lot more difficult for Cobie. As my studio assistant, she suddenly had a very hard time to pick up items from the floor, and even coiling the ropes and storing them was a very complex task!
I loved having Cobie as my studio assistant! Especially this day, she was completely naked except for her belt and collar, and it was great to watch her try to do her job! She managed to twist her incredible body in all kinds of positions and shapes to pick up things and store them. She never gives up! Don’t miss this video!
Cobie was a little worried she would have to sleep like this. She tried this before, and the sharp edges of the padlocks were poking into her hips. She did not sleep cuffed during this stay, but next time I will find some rounded padlocks to let her try again! Cobie slept in her collar though, and that was no problem at all!
On the same day, I was offered the opportunity to expand my studio into the building next door, so me and Cobie went there to take a tour (she was still cuffed to her belt)! If anyone is interested, I will publish that video soon! Let me know!
Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11671kbps

File size: 612.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie – cuffed studio assistant
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caged Cunt - Klawdya Rothschild Lusaka

Cast: Klawdya Rothschild
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Blowjob, Dildo, Zapper, Caning, Vibrator, Cage, Nipple Clamps
Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage slut is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.
Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged Cunt - Klawdya Rothschild
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lina Roselina – double breast pump Wolfach

Cast: Lina Roselina
Genres: bondage, metal collar, milking pump, gag, handcuffs
Even tiny HuCows need regular sessions! Our smallest HuCow by far, Lina Roselina is cute but very naughty. Today, she will get pumped by the relentless double breast pump. It mimics a suckling motion, pulling the nipple out far into the transparent tube. The farmer has fitted her with a milking bra, so the tubes will stay on and everything is hands-free. But Lina quickly turns off the machine by pressing the off button! Now her hands need to be secured behind her back with heavy clamps, so she can’t switch off the pump anymore. A harness muzzle gag is also strapped on her, this girl needs it! The farmer was trying to milk her standing up, in her cute HuCow socks, but soon the power of the machine gets too exhausting for little Lina. She drops onto her knees as the machine relentlessly continues its job: stretching Lina’s nipples over and over again.
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19671kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Roselina – double breast pump
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Barbed Wire Dolls Tinsley

has to be one of the sleaziest Women in Prison epics ever created.This is Franco's first film for Swiss producer Erwin C.Dietrich and it offers tons of nudity and sleaze.A beautiful Maria
Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1312x720, AVC (H.264), 1220kbps

File size: 799.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbed Wire Dolls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Fairy Prai

Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking.
Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Fairy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lesbian Suspension Bondage Orgasm Full Movie Etowah

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24281kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Suspension Bondage Orgasm Full Movie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 16. Rising Sun

Ivan comes in and starts tying she up. She asked him what he is doing and why but he does not really answer.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 16.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Special Delivery - Cherry Torn Pulaski

Genres: BDSM, Bondage
He wheels a crate into the barn, unlatches the lid, and dumps out a box full of girl. Hooded and strapped tight, she moans and uncurls her body. He hoists her off the floor and hangs her by her feet, weighing his prize cow. Cock pokes into her mouth. He whips her red, plugging her cunt with the handle of the whip.
A device waits. It looks medical, futuristic, and somewhat reminiscent of a spider. cherrytorn's arms and legs are stretched in a full, taut, spreadeagle. He tilts her body up and down as he fucks first one hole then the other. A speculum opens her cunt, a wide mouth with metal lips. cherrytorn comes. Her cervix spasms like a gasp. He fucks her again. *quot;Squeeze it,*quot; he says, meaning his prick, *quot;Or I'll choke you with it.*quot;
Stuffing her mouth with cock, he torments her breasts and pussy. The machine pulls each limb tighter, stretching her neck. His cock is huge and hard. Ask for it, he demands. But she can't stop crying. He fucks her again, her face sticky with cum.
Format: real
Duration: 28:40
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 154.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Delivery - Cherry Torn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Machined Glen Burnie

Wrapped in rope atop a table Eden waits for London's devious delights to being. Eden is at just the right position for the machine to pound her pink little pussy. Her bonds hold her tightly with no possibility of escape. London applies lubricant to smooth the process. The cane adds some pain to compliment the pleasure.
Duration: 37:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 103kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machined
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Davon – locked gag Orford

Poor Davon has good days and bad days, like every girl locked in steel. Of course, the very heavy collar does not help, but it is part of her Deal. And I love her in the heavy collar.
I also love chaining her to the wall when I don’t need her to be my studio assistant, so she can sleep in her little room that I decorated in Asian style. She does not even have to sleep in her cage anymore, because some of you protested against this very vocally. I recently locked her in a chastity bra too, which (again) did not help her mood, and the 5 ball long plug is still inside her at all times. Too summarize: Davon had a lot of reasons to complain about her situation and that is what she did. All day. Every day. Non stop. Whining, begging, ‘this is too heavy’, ‘this is too much’, ‘I don’t like this’.
Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I know her complaining isn’t real. She just loves to nag me to the point I give in and remove some of the items. She will think she has won, her own little victory. But it doesn’t work anymore, I know her now. But I had to stop the whining somehow. So I did what a lot of you had already suggested: I finally had to lock a ballgag into her mouth.
It had to be done. But don’t think this stopped her complaining. She still made a lot of noise through the gag. The gag also made her drool uncontrollably, which would mean I had to come back often to give her breaks to replenish all the water that she was losing.
I think we have reached the ultimate point of her Chastity Deal. If this does not turn her around soon and make her more docile, I may have to end the Chastity Deal myself and send her home. The good days with Davon are so nice (she is lovely and very funny), but the bad days… my ears just can’t take it anymore.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

File size: 826.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davon – locked gag
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rope Bondage The Best Full New Unreal Excellent Collection. Part 2. Turda

He's been privileged to work with many rope-worthy hotties (mostly first-timers exclusive to this Web site) who not only appreciated his dedication to creating dramatic bondage imagery

Total size: 5.8 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Bondage The Best Full New Unreal Excellent Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips TickPack part 17. Oeiras

Hogties, tape ties, intricate rigging and rope ties, ball gags, cleaves and all your favorites.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips TickPack part 17.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Change of Plans II Salonta

Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including a completely immobilizing partial suspension, complete with nipple clamps and a neck wrenchingly tight hair to asshook tie.
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Change of Plans II
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny bitches HD 1080p Oakfield

Two beautiful slavegils in sexy short skirts, in black panties, in white blouse, with hot boobs and very sexy bodies plus strong man in gray t-shirt. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes- hands, legs and wet pussies on the bed and on the floor. Gag on their mouses. Professional bondage, domination and torture for two bithes, with naked boobs in the large house.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6383kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two horny bitches HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 1. Middle Village

Welcome to the world of Ivan Boulder's Bondage! See the beautiful ladies dressed in high heels

Total size: 1.6 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 21. Starnberg

Many try to fight him, but they all end up in his rope and at his mercy, to be hauled away over his broad shoulders

Total size: 1.0 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 21.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Silvia Soprano * Natasha Ink BDSM Gangbang Prince Rupert

Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Blowbang, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Double Bj, Foot Fetish, Gapes, Natural Tits, Piss, Rough
Silvia Soprano * Natasha Ink - 0%Pussy, Anal, DAP for Silvia Soprano, Mistress Natasha Ink. BDSM gangbang with Piss Drinking and Strap-on action!
Duration: 1:14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 195kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silvia Soprano * Natasha Ink BDSM Gangbang
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Choking neck cuff in abandoned house Bondurant

This position has been requested a lot. It is very hard, so that is why it is so popular, I think! I show you around the abandoned house in my neck cuffs attached to my handcuffs behind my back. The neck cuff is choking me, as it gets harder and harder to keep my hands up high behind my back! Don’t be fooled, this is much harder than it looks!
Duration: 3:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 91.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Choking neck cuff in abandoned house
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zip Tie Tit Punishment for Nova Pink Portugal

Williams is a small city mayor with big time appetites, leading her down.
Duration: 19:29

File size: 429.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zip Tie Tit Punishment for Nova Pink
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rook'd - London River Carteret

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
For the bondage enthusiast it's not about what is done to the subject. It's not about caning, flogging, whipping, slapping, punching. It's about the torment of the bondage itself. It's about the strain in the muscles as the subject twists and struggles in the bondage. It's about the moans muffled through the gags. It's about the drool that inevitably escape's the subject's mouth. The bondage is a medium to expose the inner beauty that is suffering. Through bondage we can see the subject freed in many ways.
Inspired by Rook07 these six bondage positions take London to an intense place of suffering. Each one makes her sore in a different way. From intense strappado, to category 5 suspension, to incredible back arching London proves she is a bondage goddess. The sounds and struggles London makes are the things of bondage wet dreams.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rook'd - London River
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 8. Fort Ritner

Suzanna is still tied up tight with her shirt unbuttoned and her belly, breasts, and pits exposed. The setting is suitably ominous.. a thunderstorm bellows outside and flashes of lightning occasionally light up the room, but Suzanna can't stop laughing. I mix light, erotic tickling with all out torture, and throw in a few zerberts. By the end Suzanna is sweaty and panting.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 8.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brenda Gives It To Crystal Roxie

Brenda had always wanted to tie up her Friend Crystal and have some fun with her. she finally got her chance after the party they had last night. Brenda ties Crystal to a coach and gets out the Hitachi. Crystal is in a little white bra and panties. She looks so sexy Brenda can't help but to give it to her. Girl on girl just don't get any better then this. The best valentines day gift ever
Duration: 12:16
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 99.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Gives It To Crystal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devonshire P Hot Super Full Unreal Sweet Nice Collection. Part 6. Tyruliai

Rope, leather, and steel were all used as restraints, and many the videos feature tight gags of many types.

Total size: 13.0 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devonshire P Hot Super Full Unreal Sweet Nice Collection. Part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Water and Tit Torture for Muriel Oakville

Has run an unimpeachable platform for years, but when nubile and earnest.
Duration: 13:44

File size: 303.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Water and Tit Torture for Muriel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso Crenshaw

Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex
We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged Occoquan

Please welcome the awesomely sexy Hannah Claydon to Tieable! We tied her massive boobs in a very special red rope harness tie, and we gagged her pretty face with a nice shiny red ballgag! Lying down on her boobs is not going to be easy for poor Hannah, but she sure loves to roll around in tight rope bondage!
Duration: 4:28

File size: 173.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Davon – secure sleep Spillville

After searching my cuff collection for a while, I finally found the perfect ankle cuffs for Davon. Okay, they are really wrist cuffs, but Davon is so super small, they fit on her ankles. These cuffs have a special spring-loaded ball pin, which is too small even for Davon’s fingers to get out after closing them.
I did not make her wear heavy ankle cuffs before, because they really hurt the Achilles heel when walking, but I thought it might be a good idea to add them to her bed routine. I wanted to lock her to the bed in a spread eagle style, to prevent her from tampering with her belt at night (especially when she is wearing a plug, she is rubbing the belt too much). Of course, this was reason for a whole new whining and complaining episode, as you can see in this video update.
Davon really does not like heavy metal gear, maybe because she is so thin and tiny. But I like my studio pet slave to be secure, especially at night. So I got four heavy chains and made her lock herself to the bed. Sure, the first night she would not sleep much, but a person can get used to anything, so it will probably only take a few nights for Davon to be able to sleep without waking up all the time.
This first night didn’t go bad either. I had a camera set up to monitor her, but aside from a short screaming fit she looked to be okay and very secure. I think this will definitely be the new sleeping mode for Davon! Anyone who will visit her in the upcoming Meet * Greets can also lock her to the bed if they want to! It will be fun to try this yourself! Alternatively, if you are so inclined, you can also be locked to the bed by Davon! I’m sure she will love that haha!!!
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davon – secure sleep
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Office Inappropriate ViekSniai

Studio: Bondage Designs
The following scene stars Samantha Grace as Gina’s lazy secretary. When Gina threatens to fire her, Samantha begs and pleads not to be let go. Gina decides to have some fun with the lazy employee by tying her up and menacing her with her stinky nylon clad feet.
Scene four features Gina Rae and Samantha working late in the office. The night janitor whom they have been harassing and making fun of over hears the pair cooking up a scheme to make some big money with insider trading. When the girls go too far with their snotty treatment, the janitor snaps and the pair end up bound and gagged on the office floor while he cashes in on their stock market tips.
The final scene stars Gina Rae as a snotty hotel guest who goes off on the bumbling room service guy.
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1491kbps

File size: 908.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Inappropriate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints The Farm Part 2 Tortured Sole Wessington

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD.
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints The Farm Part 2 Tortured Sole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Coxy – the perfect corset Larkspur

Coxy is a fashion model who can’t resist coming back for bondage shoots. Her agency probably doesn’t even know! She loves our leather gear so much, she could struggle in it all day. The creaking tight sound of the leather seems to be very exciting to her. We found this absolutely amazing corset, but it was very small. It is also an underboob corset, so we waited until we had a model who was very slim with big boobs. Of course, Coxy is the perfect model for this perfect corset. With her waistline and boobs on display, our custom box tie restraint made sure she stayed exposed and vulnerable. Coxy loved it!!
Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coxy – the perfect corset
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 2. Ama

Nathalia is topless and locked into a set of wooden stocks with her sexy bare feet sticking out. She is a beautiful girl with a magnificent body, though she is only moderately ticklish on her feet. I get her going with the brushes, and her struggling and giggling is hot. I'm making this available for the lowest possible price, just because she's not as ticklish as I would have liked. Still sexy.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pretzel Vader

Cast: Caroline Pierce
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain
Playing around in a Zentai suit Caroline is way more flexible then I realized. What starts out as a playful situation soon turns into a strict position. She ends up in what I call a pretzel, One fucked up position to hold. If you look close you can see her shake as her mussels burn from her predicament. Inspired from a friend of mine that does Shiny Bondage. Check out his new site at ShinyBound
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps

File size: 650.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretzel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChiChi The Orgasmic Bondage Dolly Trafford

Cast: ChiChi Medina
The little bondage doll had a nice warm up. It was time to turn it up a notch. I start with a panty Hose encasement. Move to a nice post suspension. I gag her with another pair of hose before turning on the Hitachi. This time it was right on her clit with know way to move it at all. Know way to relieve any pressure. Know way to stop the orgasm's.
Duration: 48:06

File size: 390.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChiChi The Orgasmic Bondage Dolly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Panty Bound With C4S Shirley Basin

When I got dressed for the shoot I had on black panties. We thought it looked good. During Fetcon I had road the Sybian on the c4s stage and got a pair of panties. After we got going with the video, is when my producer seen that was the panties I had on. We thought it was kind cute.
Duration: 8:42
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 55.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Panty Bound With C4S
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominance * Submission Sc.1 Tallahassee

Cast: Katrina Jade, Anna Bell Peaks, Aidra Fox, Adria Rae, Skin Diamond, Lyra Law, Samantha Hayes, Rachel Midori
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Female Domination, Fetish, Sex Toy Pla
These girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. 8 beautiful lesbians (including Katrina Jade, Aidra Fox, Adria Rae, Skin Diamond, * more) can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Duration: 33:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominance * Submission Sc.1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grace Under Pressure Part Two Plantation Acres

It is not the position that has Elise Grace in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Another hard Tit Punishment for Slave Cat Longwood

Her hot body in the mirror when sneaks in and drags her away in handcuffs and chains.
Duration: 19:36

File size: 441.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Another hard Tit Punishment for Slave Cat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hogcuffed in lots of cuffs! Chestnutridge

I really love doing this website! I have done this for so many years, and the main reason is all the lovely feedback and requests! But in the first place, I’m doing this website for me, because I love bondage and I love people looking at pictures of me in bondage! This is NOT a request update, it is something that I really love to do! Being cuffed in many many cuffs until I can barely move! This one is for myself… but you can watch of course.
Duration: 3:06

File size: 120.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogcuffed in lots of cuffs!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cunt Puppy Part Colora

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her.The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her on her toes.With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge. In this case we decide that the easiest way to see what Ashley is made of is to cane her calves, right across the thickest part of the muscle, to see how long she can stand on point before he legs give out and her snatch gets zapped. We'd say a little electrical play never hurt anyone, but then again, it's not our cunts on the line.ty.
Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunt Puppy Part
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Unreal Magic Hot Perfect Collection For You Hellfire Sex. Part 2. Saint Vrain

*quot;Watch as our bitches punish these whores then make them gag on dick and take an ass load of cock!*quot;

Total size: 3.2 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Unreal Magic Hot Perfect Collection For You Hellfire Sex. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

He's In Charge Pt.3 Sc.1 Waimea

Cast: Paige Owens, Adira Allure, Steve Holmes, Gizelle Blanco, Ramon Nomar, Ashley Lane, Tommy Pistol, Nathan Bronson
Genres: Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Sex To
Submissive stunners Gizelle Blanco, Adira Allure, Ashley Lane, and Paige Owens are about to discover that he's in charge. See what happens when he takes control of their bodies and makes them submit to every one of his twisted desires.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11710kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He's In Charge Pt.3 Sc.1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice - Red Swallow Part 1 Hopeton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
A night at the ballet is a magical experience. For Alice, a well seasoned dancer, it is the start to a horrific nightmare. As her uncle looks on she slips off the stage and breaks her neck. He offers to take care of her financial troubles by having her trained.
Once she's feeling better she comes to him for her part of the bargain. It's more than she can swallow. A rigorous sexual training program lead by her uncle. She's made to strip and put on a uniform. He prepares her body for the rigors of sexual seduction.
Alice is not a willing participant. She struggles with the concept of being naked. If she's to be trained she'll need to suffer. Her will must be broken. The alternative to this form of training is something that Alice may come to prefer in the second part of Red Swallow.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice - Red Swallow Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 1. Dzidzantun

The time off has been great, but its time to get the updates rolling again. As for the shoot, we are getting back into the swing of things with a simple but strict session testing out the new Gwendoline Armbinder and our Facehugger Gag. Mina is wearing a sheer bodysuit under shiny PVC leggings. She is laced into the armbinder, and tightly gagged, and then hogtied tightly on the bed with her head pulled back and secured to her elbows.

Total size: 12.3 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 15. Guide Rock

Rachel is alone in Ivan's big hands again. He really enjoys manhandling and tying up her sexy littls body and shapely Cuban stockinged legs. Rachel even has a red cleave gag pulled tightly between her lovely lips. Ivan ties Rachel in several different ways during his night of fun.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 15.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Cat Suite And Rope For Ren La Madera

Cast: Ren Smolder
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Cat Suite, Gagged, Long Hair, Tall, High Heels, Arched, Struggle, Drool, Camel Toe
Ren is still fairly new to bondage. She does like it and always wants to try more and more. This time I put her in a cat suite and hogtie her up nice and tight. Even adding an over head rope pulling and arching her farther then she thought she could go.
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Cat Suite And Rope For Ren
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spread Part One Nairobi

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied
Still busty girl Alexxa Bound extreme rope bondage and gags show.
Duration: 32:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 364.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread Part One
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Italian Girl torment Carey

Left tightly bound to a post in the old warehouse, Kali Cat, pulls at the ropes that bind her arms cruelly tight behind her back. are spread and chained to the base of the platform.
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 336.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Italian Girl torment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercy West Crybaby Part 2 Fort Dick

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Mercy talks a good game. When we pull her arms behind her so far that her elbows are touching she says she could hold the position forever. That's fine. If she thinks that breaking her will be a challenge then she is sorely mistaken. We've got more than enough mastery to take Mercy further than she has ever gone before.
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West Crybaby Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for very hot girl part 2 HD 1080p Solna

Vey sexy model in pink panties, with naked boobs, with beautiful body and with very hot ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the table. Big ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large basement.
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3606kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, strappado and torture for very hot girl part 2 HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 27. Wheelwright

Looking to get some sexy photos for her boyfriend, Raven contacted Ivan. She is very nervous. Ivan assures her that it will all go well. All she has to do is follow his lead.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 27.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 6 Great Clips ZenTickling part 10. Lewiston

Pepper is back for more tickling fun. It seems to be harder on her this time around, and there are points during this shoot where she is driven to tears. Her laugh is that weird giggly growl, but this time you can sense the desperation. Pepper starts off topless and tied spread-eagle to the bed and I tickled her armpits, breasts, ribs, belly, and hips. Baby oil is applied to enhance the sensation and increase Pepper's distress.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 6 Great Clips ZenTickling part 10.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 8. South Portsmouth

He ties her hands behind her back and makes her sit in a wooden bar stool with her arms draped over the back while he slings a rope across her waist and around her chest to keep her in the chair.The rest of the rope is mostly just for fun - crossing her sexy legs and tying them off to a leg of the chair, even cramming a cloth in her mouth and taping it in - she may not be having fun, but he certainly is. He gets to grope a sexy woman, tie her up, and threaten her with kitchen implements. He even gets to hurt her a bit - though the boss specified no permanent damage. Rest assured she'll never borrow from the boss again!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 8.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

24 Hour 15 Part 3 Betsy Layne

At this point Laurie wants this nightmare to end. She struggles to keep with it. We no she is having trouble . So we work her harder to brake her.
Duration: 23:48

File size: 362.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 24 Hour 15 Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super bondage, strappado and torture for very sexy brunette Savonburg

Sexy brunette in black dress, with naked boobs, with beauttiful body, with very hot ass and with shaved wet pussy plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. he fucks her pussy and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and strappado for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.
Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4694kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, strappado and torture for very sexy brunette
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cobie at BoundCon! Kempner

Last weekend, many bondage and fetish enthusiasts gathered again in Munich for BoundCon, Europe’s biggest fetish convention. Well, actually BoundCon is in May, this was just a second, smaller BoundCon held in the event’s main hotel. It was the first time this small BoundCon was held like this, and we did not really know what to expect.
But small doesn’t mean less fun! This November BoundCon had a shopping area, an escape challenge stage, many bondage demonstrations and workshops, and a custom photo shoot area. The entire hotel was booked by convention visitors, which meant we could do anything kinky in the entire hotel, even at the front desk, outside, and in the restaurants. Left and right, models were getting tied up in what are usually public places. People were walking around cuffed, gagged, in rubber, and in crossgender clothing. No one cared, everyone was kinky and loving it!
It is so much fun being at these conventions! I decided not to do a booth or a promo team (it was a bit too small for that), but there were a few famous Chastity Babes there, including Pling from Sweden and Cobie from Australia, as well as my studio assistant (who wears a red My-Steel belt) and we even met WendyWarrior in her full armor.
I asked Cobie to show us around the convention in her trusty NeoSteel belt. This year, the NeoSteel fit her even better than other years, she felt very comfortable during her Deal in Holland, and she couldn’t wait to wear it again at BoundCon. Cobie will show you the convention in this video, and she will demonstrate how it is allowed to walk around like this in the entire hotel (including the lobby). She will even show you the secret bondage dungeon that was set up in the hotel’s basement. Very exciting, I love public events like this! Be sure to come to BoundCon Munich in May to join us for even more fetish fun!!
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5854kbps

File size: 713.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie at BoundCon!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Careful What You Wish For Hazel Hypnotic Powder Springs

Hazel Hypnotic has never made a secret of her need to be beaten, bound and used. She should learn to be more careful with what she wishes for. Cyd Black is like an evil genie when it comes to giving a woman her heart's desires. Whatever dreams she has will be twisted, perverted and turned against her. For a girl that has tame fantasies this can be rough. For someone as turned on by as Hazel expect it to be devastating.
There are all kinds of special toys around to make the experience unforgettable. Ass hooks, hoods, canes, whips and chains, all set aside and ready to go. The question isn't even which tools Cyd will use, but rather which combinations will give him the best results. Is it better to flog Hazel's pussy while she stands hooded, or will it break her faster if he canes her ass after he fills it up?
Duration: 1:08:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1424kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 810.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Careful What You Wish For Hazel Hypnotic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Warp Speed Part 3 Wellton

Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Violet Monroe
We are going full speed ahead into the grand finale of Elizabeth Thorn's live feed. Electricity is the order of the day, more than she can handle, coursing through her tits. We just want to have a nice, civil conversation with her. Of course when we don't like what she has to contribute we put the voltage to her nipples so she can do the next best thing, scream out in pain.Rain DeGrey has a few ideas about what she can do with Elizabeth, too. She straps on and bends her over and starts pounding her pussy relentlessly. Elizabeth has uncontrollable orgasms tearing through her body but Rain has no intention of stopping until she has completely worn this hot piece of ass out. Elizabeth is limp in her bondage, slumped over and still being fucked senseless. She bucked against the ride at first but Rain fucks the spirit from her and leaves her just a drooling, cum drunk mess.
Duration: 45:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warp Speed Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ivy Addams is ready to endure tortures Hawk Point

Cast: Ivy Addams
She is trained to persist and keep her mouth shut, but eventually everyone breaks. Seated in tight rope bondage, she is drooling around the gag in her mouth. Jack knows she isn't going to give up easily, so making sure she can talk before he's had a chance to work isn't exactly a priority. In fact, he's going to really enjoy getting this code out of her, and he wouldn't want her to surrender right away, even if she were willing. She is resisting like she doesn't really value her body. She's trying to hold out against the caning, the humiliation and the feeling of having his hands all over her. Stripped naked in the middle of the room, she's just glad that there isn't anyone else there to witness the rough way he is handling her. Her body betrays her before she betrays her secret. Her pussy is dripping wet and while she swears that she is fighting with all of her might, she seems eager to have Jack play with her cunt.
Duration: 1:02:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6796kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Addams is ready to endure tortures
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Melyne Lake Linden

Melyne, a small tittied french girl with a nice body asked for her first Bdsm scene. Download and enjoy! She wants to experience everything from spanking to puncture breasts.
Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1679kbps

File size: 538.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melyne
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 7. Premont

Pepper is still in the stocks with a lot of suffering ahead of her. This clip picks up where the other left off and Pepper is getting increasingly desperate. Her oiled feet are super sensitive and she squeals as the fingers scribble up and down her soles. When the brush and fingers are used under and between her toes Pepper tries in vain to reach out and grab me. If you just listen to the audio it's pretty clear why the neighbors called the police - it sounds like torture.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hypnotic Suffering -pt 1 Rocky Mount

Hazel Hypnotic is a bit of a legend around these parts, we've admired her from afar as the folks over at Infernal Restraints have tormented her. Now she's our Paintoy to use and abuse, and we're looking forward to hypnotizing her with our whips, straps and paddles.
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps

File size: 166.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hypnotic Suffering -pt 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cobie – school girl Hearne

Another thing Cobie did when she was on her 13-day Chastity Deal: shooting custom videos for fans (you)! She loved receiving scripts for custom clips and she really made a big effort to shoot exactly what the fan wanted to see!
In this case, the request was to show how Cobie locks on all of her gear and then proceeds to dress herself in a super cute school girl uniform, with white socks and black heels! Usually these custom videos are exclusive, but it was so good that I gave the buyer a discount if he would let me publish it on the site. This is too good not to be shared!
Of course, Cobie could not start the video by putting her belt on, because she was already belted, and I would not let her out. But she locked on her thigh bands and her collar, and she is becoming an expert at that! No wonder, because the FancySteel including the thigh bands is Cobie’s own personal chastity gear! Australian gear for an Australian chastity loving girl! The collar is mine, but she was wearing it almost all the time during her Deal, so she locked it on for this video without even thinking about it.
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie – school girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Block Coy

She was left in the cage to rest. After escaping she was caught and taken back to the training room. She was made to change cloths and await her next test. This time his partner gets a turn at her. Stood up with her hands tied above her head he stands back and enjoys what he sees. He decides it was time to warm up the pussy. He puts on a crotch rope and goes to find a concrete block to hang from the rope. Once the block was on it made the crotch rope dig deep in this little bitches cunt. She cries out in pain. After some time goes by he removes the block. Then he ties one leg to her chest making her balance on one foot. She looked so good. But this bitch was getting know brake. He adds the block again making her struggle under the pressure of the crotch rope digging into her all ready sore pussy.
Duration: 19:54

File size: 446.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Block
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cross To Bear, Part 2 Virginia Water

Released from the cross and now strung up by her heels, Maia is lubed and prepped for the dong. Ogre slides it into place and then smashes a vibe against her clit. The vibe, when kicked into action, sends chills down Maia's spine as she is strung higher up towards the rafters. Ogre then works her into a pummeling orgasm before he reaches for his floggers and pummels her with the leather. Finally, he clamps her nipples before tying them off to a free-weight as Maia prays for escape.
Duration: 6:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 76.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cross To Bear, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 5. Flovilla

Pepper is back for more tickling fun. It seems to be harder on her this time around, and there are points during this shoot where she is driven to tears. Her laugh is that weird giggly growl, but this time you can sense the desperation. Pepper starts off topless and tied spread-eagle to the bed and I tickled her armpits, breasts, ribs, belly, and hips. Baby oil is applied to enhance the sensation and increase Pepper's distress.

Total size: 4.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darina Nikitina - elbow bondage in gold rope South Bloomingville

Darina is such a talent! After her ultra tight elbow bondage, we thought she wouldn’t want to come back! That was brutal! But she is back, and she wants more! So today we are going to do more tight elbow bondage, with gold rope this time, in the Japanese room! Darina struggles and moves, but she can’t move her arms at all! She is so pretty and flexible, and she loves bondage very much. She will be back for more, so send in your requests for Darina!
Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina - elbow bondage in gold rope
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 8. Hartfield

The next thing that didn’t go quite as planned is my damn camera tripod, it decided all on its own to pan right without my knowledge during one of the shots! Alas the actual hogtie had to be cut short, and that meant the images suffered too. I left what I could in the video including the hilarious ghost tripod panning move. There is still some pretty great detailed rope work leading up to that though. Enjoy!

Total size: 3.8 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 8.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominique – complete chastity Cripple Creek

So I guess it is time for a little break from all the Donna/Couple updates. Some of you have requested to see Dominique’s outfit in full (without the silly Christmas outfit). We skipped over it quite quickly, but if you look closely you can see that the bra is now connected all the way to her thigh bands! These chains were always missing from the full chastity gear, and it’s actually good to finally have the complete chastity for any girl who needs it. That would be the more experienced girls, who have too much time on their hands to figure out how to get out of thigh bands, like Britanny demonstrated once. Although her thigh bands were much lower, we can not do that to poor Dominique, she loves short dresses!
Duration: 2:56

File size: 111.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominique – complete chastity
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hannah Claydon – lunch break casting Kanawha Falls

When I found out that the famous UK glamour TV-star Hannah Claydon was working in a nearby office, I tried everything I could to get her over for a quick Casting session! I mean, come on… it’s Hannah Claydon!! Wouldn’t it be great to see her in a chastity belt!
Surprisingly enough, Hannah popped over for a quick Casting shoot last week, during her lunch break. I wasted no time locking her into a small custom made ergonomic belt of hardened stainless steel. Hannah was not very impressed, she just told me it was not her thing and she thought it was very uncomfortable. In fact, she even said it was the strangest casting she’d ever attended. Impatiently looking at her watch, she wanted to leave as soon as possible, to get back to her office and maybe enjoy the last part of her lunch break.
But when she found out I wasn’t going to let her have the keys for a while, she was very upset. ‘Shocked’ would be a better description. You can clearly see a flash of panic going across her face before she regains her composure. Hannah decided she no longer wanted to be in the studio, and started putting her clothes back on. I don’t know what the big deal was, the belt was not even visible under her business outfit. She would be back 2 hours later to be let out of the belt, so there was no real problem and she did not even have to use the toilet when belted.
I think I have worked out a way to get just about anyone belted, so start sending in request for your favorite internet or TV babes! But for now, just enjoy the sight of one of the most gorgeous babes ever to be locked in a chastity belt in the history of the internet!
Duration: 5:13

File size: 200.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah Claydon – lunch break casting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hogtied Bosler

Cast: ChiChi Medina
After enduring a tough Hog cuffing it was time for the rope. ChiChi is put in a tough hogtie to struggle. The ropes cut deep in her flesh as she tries to free herself. Once I did a hair tie and tie her hair to her toes ends her struggle. She can now barely move as the brutal hogtie sets in.
Duration: 25:25

File size: 388.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darina Nikitina - ultra tight elbow bondage New Derry

Darina can do it! She is flexible enough to do this ultra tight elbow bondage. No cinch between the lower arms means they are even closer together, and her shoulders are pulled all the way back. This is hard! Darina is gagged with a big ball and left to struggle, but there is not much she can do. She can barely move her arms! Don’t worry, Darina loves bondage, even though she seems a little uncomfortable at the moment.
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11697kbps

File size: 385.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina - ultra tight elbow bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Monkey Part 2 Oil City

Cast: Endza
Endza probably wasn't expecting to ride the horse today. It's one of the most unkind, punishing experiences there is. Her entire weight is focused on her pussy, as a piece of wood wedges its way in, trying to split her in two. It's a test of endurance for her, and one she isn't going to get the opportunity to bear without some added complications.That's what is best about bondage. This little girl can get all twisted up into interesting positions. She can suffer and scream so sweetly. Endza is resilient and she loves what is happening to her. And any time she needs a break we have a beautiful decoration on hand to turn our attention to. It's getting to be that the only thing our live feeds need is more time to make all of our devious ideas come to fruition.
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Monkey Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

He's In Charge Pt.3 Sc.3 Hanoi

Cast: Paige Owens, Adira Allure, Steve Holmes, Gizelle Blanco, Ramon Nomar, Ashley Lane, Tommy Pistol, Nathan Bronson
Submissive stunners Gizelle Blanco, Adira Allure, Ashley Lane, and Paige Owens are about to discover that he's in charge. See what happens when he takes control of their bodies and makes them submit to every one of his twisted desires.
Duration: 42:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11677kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He's In Charge Pt.3 Sc.3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brenda's Turn Civitavecchia

In this one the table is turned on Brenda. Matty gets her revenge on Brenda by tieing her to chair setting on a vibrator. Fresh out of the shower on all warmed up Matty really takes it to Brenda.
Duration: 25:49

File size: 209.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda's Turn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

24 Hour 20 Part 1 Miller

Cast: Lauri Adverb
Lauri, topless wearing pantyhose and ballet boots is XXXX to balance on a huge spool of rope in a arm binder strappado, Next we take her down and using HOT BONDS gear and head harness ball gag... crank her up in a back arching hogtie. Then it's back to the wall for a nice ass beating. Last I put black out goggles on Lauri and take her out side for a night time dunking in a trash can of water.
Duration: 20:00

File size: 438.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 24 Hour 20 Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rise and Shine: Ass Slave Day Two Heber City

Cast: Lexi Grey
Genres: All Sex, Ass Fucking, Ass To Mouth, Asslicking, Face Fucking, Foot Licking, Kicking, Painal, Rough Anal , Rough Oral, Smacking, Face Slapping, Riding, Spanking
Lexi's saga continues with Day 2. And yes, this really was day 2. We start with her waking up in the cell, going out to brunch with Dr. Mercies, and then sucking his feet and ass for a very long time before getting her own ass used for a rude painal fucking all over again. Then it's back into the chastity belt she goes. She gets nothing until Dr. Mercies decides she's earned it.
Duration: 41:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6115kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rise and Shine: Ass Slave Day Two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her Partner Was Furious Alabama

Cast: Brenda Bound And Terra Mizu
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Hogtied, Big Boobs, Gagged, Hogtie, Tight, Bare Feet
After catching the detective she goes to meet her partner. She tells him what she had done and he was furious. He couldn't believe she would take her in there warehouse. It would be hell to pay for her. He drags his partner in the room with our detective. He has harsh plans for these two XXXX participants. Roughing them both up and hogtying them on the table. He rolls one of them to there side and clamps her nipples. She drools and begs him to stop. He lays the other one on her big tits. Both are toe tied and arched to struggle. It was time to make a call and get rid of these two. Two big boobed bitches like this should bring good money.
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6307kbps

File size: 820.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Partner Was Furious
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, spanking and torture for very sexy slavegirl Yecla

Young brunette in black dress, with small boobs, with naked pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny girl with sexy body in the large room.
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3327kbps
Audio: 147kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, spanking and torture for very sexy slavegirl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feel The Fear. Horror Time Series Venusss Model, Tay, Cleopatra Marikina

She does not like iced tea and sliced fruit. She likes to mock and subverted the unfortunate and stupid slave.
Duration: 21:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feel The Fear. Horror Time Series Venusss Model, Tay, Cleopatra
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hunterslair Nice Excellent Unreal Gold Vip Collection. Part 2. Al Khobar

He then ties a tight crotch rope aournd her waist and arms pulling it down between her legs so it bites deep into her pussy and crack of her ass, lifting her skirt up. He then ties her ankles and knees tightly together so she has to struggle to maintain her balance on her stiletto heels and bound ankles. He finishes her gag by wrapping black tape over the ace bandage. Her body glistens from her sweat as her eye makeup runs down her face.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 43 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunterslair Nice Excellent Unreal Gold Vip Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She Exposed My Feet Hebron

Mistress Enchantress wanted to try something new at the expense of poor Brenda. She bound Brenda to a coffee table and exposed her feet for a Bastinado session like know other. Clothes pins,candle wax,paddles and Cains all come into play. It seemed as the tears started flowing that Mistress Enchantress got into it even more
Duration: 15:57
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 878kbps

File size: 117.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Exposed My Feet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny brunette Beirut

Beautiful brunette in red panties, and in red bra, with shaved pussy, with hot ass and with sexy boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. He spanks her naked sexy ass. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3956kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage, spanking and torture for horny brunette
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - The Cabin (2021) Sagamore Beach

Aug 28, 2021
She knew he was standing close to her long before she heard him. It had only been minutes since he placed the leather hood over her eyes, but it felt like an eternity. She had never experienced such intensity before. Even the air going into her lungs seemed to be alive. Was it that she was nervous, a little afraid or was it anticipation? Maybe it was all these things.
Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Cabin (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 1. St Ives

Suzanna isn't technically topless, but she's wearing a sexy button down shirt which is opened up to expose her ticklish body. She's tickled all over her body and squeals with laughter. The spot right below her breasts is extremely sensitive. Suzanna bucks and pulls at her cuffs to no avail, and I have no doubt that she is secretly enjoying herself.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taktstock der Leidenschaft Mayking

Here with the baton of the passion it goes hard to the thing. Who does not lay a track, gets the baton to feel.
You may expect mercy here none
Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 512x384, XviD, 923kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taktstock der Leidenschaft
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siren Wolf Viburnum

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off? There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone. She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position.
Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay. And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer? Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.
Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps

File size: 553.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siren Wolf
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2 Poteet

Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
The way a scene builds up starts at the very beginning. Siouxsie Q has her arms in a box tie and her mouth stuffed full of rags. Ot wraps tape around her face to keep the gag in place and that's it, she knows. The only reason someone would bother gagging her so well is if they were planning on really making her scream. With pussy clamps lined with copper it becomes very apparent how we're planning on getting her to vocalize her discomfort.Surprisingly it isn't the shocks running through her that bring tears to Siouxsie's eyes. We do these live feeds for a reason and you never know what it's going to take to get the slut to break. For her it isn't some current running through her pussy, but the feeling of a flogger coming down on it with full force. We're brutal with our tools, there is no doubt about that, and even when tears start to run down her face we don't let up.She accepts getting pumped a lot more easily. She is afraid of it, but at least it doesn't hurt. At least not at first. What she doesn't realize, until it's too late, as that having her pussy and nipples pumped will make those areas so much more sensitive. The lightest touch across her clit is enough to drive her wild. When Elise latches a clothes pin onto it and starts vibrating it with the celebrator the ecstasy is almost agonizing. She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q - Oh! My Goodness, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jay Edwards - All's Fair In Love And Bondage Sparrows Point

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, *quot;You know what I do with my women..*quot; which only eggs her on.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)

File size: 512.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - All's Fair In Love And Bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mighty Dungeon Pt.1 Calipatria

Cast: Kinkkrew
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondag
If you have seen any of these websites mighty mistress, device dondage etc you will know the theme to this dvd well for those that don't well all i can say is download and enjoy
Duration: 1:36:27
Video: 576x320, XviD, 846kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mighty Dungeon Pt.1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified Berkeley Heights

Cherry finds herself testing out the prototype version of a design that was inspired by the artwork of Bizzarro. Pulling a steel shaft around with her pussy is not as easy as she thought. But the electrical pads on her ass convince her that she should try.
Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2891kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn - Stuffed and Electrified
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Water Torture Breast Predicament for Afsana Olive

Then with Krissy on her knees, wrists tied to ankles and nipple clamps tight.
Duration: 14:40

File size: 324.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Water Torture Breast Predicament for Afsana
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 28. Otisville

A fantastic gift for Ivan but for Raven, Leillani all tied up and gagged makes a great gift. Ivan gets to sit back and enjoy the show. So can you!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 28.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 17. Berwick

Ivan got another himself a date with Magenta a very sex and voluptuous lady. He has been wanting to get her in rope from the first time he saw her.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 17.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Pitkin

In a constant state of gyrations, of choking herself, the humping of air. She’s in heat. After some time I finally go up into the attic to check on her.
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3898kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magnificent Hot Nice Gold Unreal Collection Of Tick Pack. Part 1. Exeland

If you are amateur Bdsm porn videos, then this is exactly what you need! See screenshots, download a movie, enjoy watching!
In a nutshell, she starts tickling who is bound and strapped a cross shaped device. She mostly tickles her on the feet with her fingers and a comb.

Total size: 8.7 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magnificent Hot Nice Gold Unreal Collection Of Tick Pack. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Mercy West Abigail Dupree high Kiahsville

Cast: Mercy West
Let's get to it. We're starting the total destruction of Mercy West. This pretty, young thing is hot as hell and thinks she is ready for the kind of intense corporal punishment that comes along with a Real Time Bondage Live Feed. She can barely handle the bondage we put her in.
Duration: 50:12

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Mercy West Abigail Dupree high
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee Waucoma

Every person has a different reaction to being tied up. Some are excited and bubbly, some are nervous, some don't know what to make of it. Abigail has an abundance of feelings about being tied up. It all comes out as the ropes render her helpless. She cries almost instantly.
Abigail is also tiny and flexible. OT ties her in a knot, he ties her in a bow. He slaps her face and tosses her around like a little ball. She struggles and cries, but there's nothing she can do. She's stuck. OT pulls her up in the air with ease. She continues wiggling, but all it does is excite us.
At Ix we have all kinds of clips and clamps. Clover clamps and binder clips are some of the meanest, but OT has found some new ones that are just brutal. The little teeth bite into Abigail's tender nipples while she wails in horror.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Fuss, No Muss - Abigail Annalee
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 22. Rural Ridge

Rachel is alone in Ivan's big hands again. He really enjoys manhandling and tying up her sexy littls body and shapely Cuban stockinged legs. Rachel even has a red cleave gag pulled tightly between her lovely lips. Ivan ties Rachel in several different ways during his night of fun.

Total size: 1.0 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 22.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Mad Scientist Electrical Therapy And Orgasm Over Load Haysville

Cast: Sarah Brooke
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Leather Straps, Big Tits, Big Boobs
After Sarah was walked around the lab and brought to her first of many extreme orgasm's. She is taken back to the wood room. She is strapped to what looks like an old dental chair. Strap after strap secures her to the chair. Once completely immobile the device is switched back on. Her sensitive clit is hit with an over loading vibration. She jerks from the sensation. Her body shakes as another orgasm approaches. It was time for the next experiment. Electrical therapy. The mad scientist waits for the unstoppable orgasm. When the first orgasm hits Sarah she is made to endure electrical therapy to take her Orgasm to a whole nether level.
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

File size: 550.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Mad Scientist Electrical Therapy And Orgasm Over Load
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Winnie Rider, Amy Faye Clairton

Cast: Winnie Rider, Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore
This is probably the fastest Winnie Rider has ever had her day escalate. The beautiful blonde starts off with just a metal collar around her neck, answering a few questions that she thought were completely harmless. Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.We weren't kidding when we said this escalates quickly. In a matter of minutes Winnie goes from that nice, safe position on her knees to a much more vulnerable one on her back. Leather straps keep her legs spread wide open, showing off her pretty pussy to the whole world. Electrodes run up to her nipples, giving them a nice little pinch that she'll completely forget about as soon as the shocks start.When we really want her to scream we use the classic pain and pleasure recipe that is sure to give us the reaction we want. Take one fucking machine and over two dozen clothes pins strung together into zippers, apply both to the target areas, and it let them work together for ten to fifteen minutes or until the slut has completely broken.The pain of having her body brutalized and doesn't seem to get to her all that easily, but poor Winnie gave us the key to getting inside of her head at the very beginning of the feed. All it takes is a bit of humiliating and degrading petting and she looks like she is on the verge of tears. Something about it makes her skin crawl, and knowing that there was no way we wouldn't take advantage.
Duration: 47:59

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider, Amy Faye
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fitness Trial Townshend

Exotic raven haired beauty gets her tender nipples snapped in rat traps and then its more of the same for her throbbing labia. After getting manhandled and groped, she’s locked in the stocks to await further punishment.
Duration: 1:03:57
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1559kbps

File size: 791.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fitness Trial
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Excellent Nice Super Cool Collection Spandex Bondage. Part 1. Marion

A video I made with as a tribute to one of my favorite bondage producers. work planted some seeds in my brain from early on. He was one of only a very few producers that was mixing nice tight bondage with gorgeous spandex clad ladies
Who doesnt know who she is? I mean, shes only been featured in Hustler how many times? But.. She is fairly new to the whole bondage game, and spandex bondage was a definite first for her. In this clip she is dressed in a red spandex catsuit, heels, and corset..

Total size: 5.7 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Excellent Nice Super Cool Collection Spandex Bondage. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 6. Fouke

Ashley is tied up and tickled while her boyfriend watches off screen. She starts off in a bra and panties and winds up losing her top. Apparently she has been a little tough on her boyfriend (he says she's spoiled) and he enjoys every second of her torture. Her entire upper body is tickled. The armpits and sides are especially ticklish, and she has a soft spot for raspberries.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 61 Great Clips ZenTickling part 18. Wilsons

Here she’s mummified neck-to-ankles in the bondage sleepsack, with her ankles locked in the stocks and her toes tied back, making her feel even more helpless than usual–and then I start out by sliding feathers over her soles and sliding them between her toes!

Total size: 2.9 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 61 Great Clips ZenTickling part 18.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Tickling Pay Back Le Mans

Cast: Catherine Foxx And Brenda Bound
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, High Heels, On Screen Gagging, Long Hair, Tickling, Big Tits, Naked, Drool, Nudity
After Catherine has her way with Brenda she leaves to freshen up. Brenda manages to free herself and waits for Catherine to return. It was time for a little tickling payback. Brenda over powers Catherine and hand cuffs her hands behind her back. It was time to go to work. Tickling her sides and arm pits Catherine bucks and jumps. She is so loud Brenda gags her with a large ball gag and head harness. She works her over and over. Next Catherine is stood up and her wrist attached to an anchor point on the ceiling. Her legs are held apart with a spreader bar. Her most ticklish spots are wide open and Brenda takes full advantage of it. Catherine is usually the one dishing out the tickling. In this video the shoe is on the other foot. She is the one on the other end.
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps

File size: 748.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tickling Pay Back
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hosed in Bondage Nimitz

Brenda and her friends were playing around one night. One thing led to another and Brenda found herself encased in hose and bound with duck tape for all her friends to watch her struggle.
Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 100.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hosed in Bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave Eve meets Master T for more Breast Torture - Cam vol. 2 McDaniel

This is only the beginning for holes and career challenges as she promises.
Duration: 37:15

File size: 837.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Eve meets Master T for more Breast Torture - Cam vol. 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch part 1 HD 1080p Lynco

Hot slavegirl in white blouse, in ble short skirts, with sexy boobs, with shaved pussy, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, spanking, strappadoand domination for horny model with beautiful ass in the large house.
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4695kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch part 1 HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 2. Ravenden

Stockings or pantyhose, and skirts that show off their sexy legs, getting into all sorts of trouble that leads

Total size: 1.9 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Studio der Qualen Newell

Two german slave Miss Shiva, Ingo le Grande extreme punishment action.
Duration: 1:40:45
Video: 576x320, XviD, 805kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Studio der Qualen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 15. Studley

It’s Minnie’s turn to be mummified up and tickled. Harley has Minnie lay on a bench and proceeds to wrap her entire body in plastic, with the exception of her head and feet. Minnie’s feet are totally vulnerable and Harley tickles her with fingers and brushes. The hairbrush works pretty well, but Harley finds that she gets great reactions using her fingernails. Minnie is trapped and is not able to get away from the ticklish sensations. These two girls have great chemistry and have a lot of fun tickling each other.

Total size: 3.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 15.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR - A Screamer - Ashley Lane, OT Brundidge

Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Ashley's beautiful ass hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. OT puts her on her back with her legs locked up in the air and starts wailing on her back side with a stinging cane. It's clear why she's screaming at the top of her lungs and why tears are starting to well up in her eyes. The blows are landing with so much energy that the bruises are forming almost instantly. We promised her we'd give her the most intense orgasms of her life, but we weren't kidding when we said she'd have to work for them.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Screamer - Ashley Lane, OT
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Betty Finds Kim Sleeping In Part 1 - 2 Crocheron

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Kim
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Asian
Betty goes to wake Kim up for class and finds that not only is she sleeping late, but she is naked too. Betty returns to deliver a harsher punishment for Kim disobeying of the rules.

Total size: 184.3 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty Finds Kim Sleeping In Part 1 - 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holiday with Natalia and Kayla Kopperston

Chastity Holidays are very nice Chastity Deals for everyone involved! Well, for me certainly, for the babes… only if they can get into it. I mean, it’s a free holiday! You only have to wear chastity gear all the time. It’s not that bad! Flights and villa are paid for and you can do whatever you want!
My good friend Natalia Forrest was the first one I thought of when booking this little getaway. She is always up for a trip to the sun! This time, she asked me if she could bring her friend Kayla Louise. Wow, remember her? She was so new and nervous 4 years ago when she did a Casting for this site! I did not even know they were friends in real life!
Anyway, when they finally arrived in the villa in Spain (I flew from Holland, they flew from the UK), I immediately belted them in a chain style belt with added thigh bands. Matching collars too of course. The contract was quite simple. If they wanted out, they had to leave the nice villa. And they had to be naked around the villa as much as possible (for my enjoyment). That’s it. They were free to do whatever they wanted, go out, party, swim, sunbathe…
Of course, Natalia tried to complain a bit about her situation (we all know her), but in general it was all a lot of fun. They played tennis (watch the hilarious scene when they were spotted by a neighbour) and got a tan (with an interesting chastity belt pattern). Please note we can add tennis to the list of sports you can do in a chastity belt (and thigh bands). No excuses!
It was a fun little trip, with a little complaining from the girls (but that’s normal). They were just so perfect and beautiful running around the villa topless in their metal gear! Enjoy this location update, it is a big file, but definitely worth watching!
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holiday with Natalia and Kayla
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BM - Pussy Prison Strap Pleasant View

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in hell!
Pussy and the prison strap.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BM - Pussy Prison Strap
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

LittleRedGirl is a young heifer with extremely soft udders Linville Falls

Cast: LittleRedGirl
Genres: BDSM, milking machine, bondage, ball gag
To train and milk her, we really need to put more pressure on those nice dangling teats, so we have tied them with rope again and again. Today, we are trying locking udder bands. LittleRedGirl is locked to a frame by her collar and this makes her completely accessible for the goat milker to do its job. Her locked udders are still sore from earlier milkings, but we need to get on with it: LittleRedGirl is such a promising HuCow, we can’t let her take a break. Gagged with a big shiny red ball again, she will have to deal with the goat milker once again. The HuCow lifestyle is often not easy for young heifers, but they will get used to it. They all do.
Duration: 7:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14705kbps

File size: 847.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LittleRedGirl is a young heifer with extremely soft udders
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pushing London's Boundaries Vilkija

Cast: London River
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed. The first plan we have was one of London's own ideas. If you are a regular viewer, you are no doubt familiar with the concept of the zipper: a line of clothespins clipped onto skin and attached to each other by a string. When ripped off, the pain is absolutely excruciating. London, sadistic bitch that she is, has decided that there is room for improvement on this time honored classic. She has decided it is necessary to be bent back over a bench with her wrists and ankles tied to the floor to tighten the skin on her stomach. What's more, she came up with the idea to replace the clothespins with binder clips. With a hitachi between her legs, when the string is pulled, the sound that comes out of her is truly something to behold. Her final torment, and one of the more intense torments we have had here on insexondemand is so frightening that it has London sobbing before we even get started. O.T. takes a vibrator and sticks it inside London's pussy. Then, he takes his tray of needles and carefully sticks them one by one through the skin of her labia, until her pussy is pinned shut from the outside. After that he takes a string and laces it through the needles to hold it closed. It turns out that it is possible to break even the most stubborn, hard headed bitch. It just might be that only she knows how to do it.
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing London's Boundaries
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her First Time Upside Down Sebewaing

Introducing new comer Mary Jaine to BrendasBound. She had seen it before but had never been upside down. Mary wanted to try a suspension and I was more then happy to help her out.
Duration: 11:01

File size: 246.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her First Time Upside Down
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hannah Claydon – Chastity Deal breaker Du Quoin

The gorgeous big boobed Hannah Claydon actually left my studio locked in a chastity belt and a collar! I am still amazed that I managed to get her back after her Casting, but whenever she is over for an Amsterdam weekend of work (and dating), she seems to be interested in making some extra cash.
A few hours passed, and I was working in my office when I heard an angry knock on the front door. Hannah was back already, demanding the keys for the belt and collar. She still thought it was a ridiculous idea to have a woman belted and collared for 24 hours. ‘It is impossible’, according to Hannah, who had a very busy schedule of shootings, a date, and a dinner that day. Well, she really should have thought of this beforehand. Hannah signed a contract, she would only get her cash reward after completing the 24 hour Chastity Deal, just like all other participants here on ChastityBabes. If she quit now, she would walk away with nothing.
Hannah didn’t care, she wanted out of the belt right now. There’s just no way this busy and popular lady could spend 24 hours in a chastity belt, unless she completely freed up her schedule. I gave her the keys and she started to undress to unlock the belt. Wearing very complicated lingerie, this was not an easy task, but she managed to free herself from the belt and the collar.
Duration: 5:32

File size: 213.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah Claydon – Chastity Deal breaker
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny Barber Anvik

Cast: penny barber
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Sybian
Penny Barber has been known, in the past, for being a smart ass submissive who is always begging for more with her snarky comments. Matt Williams isn't interested in giving her a chance to start with her bullshit. He's got her straddling the horse from the second she's in his clutches. Her poor pussy is pressing down on a wooden corner, crushing her clit and she is not happy about it. Matt gags her before she has a chance to start using her charms.By the time Matt frees her mouth again Penny is feeling a bit more compliant. She's locked down in wooden bondage with a sybian between her legs, so if she can be good she knows she is in for one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Of course, since she's so perfectly positioned for punishment Matt is going to take full advantage for a bit, but patience is a virtue, and Penny knows that if she suffers for a while it will pay off.
Duration: 41:13

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Half * Half - April Rain Conway Springs

Release Year: 2016
Cast: April Rain
April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun. April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again. Something happens after a couple of intense orgasms, though. Suddenly that laughter is gone. Her entire body is more sensitive and now the cane strokes have her on the verge of tears.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Half * Half - April Rain
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Freya French Northridge

Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Dildo, Fingering
Well, Freya French is going to have to tell us later which of our devious devices she considers the worst. We've got a lot for her to choose from, and she is going to get to sample quite a few.The adjustable metal collar is a good contender. It locks into an iron framework that allows us to raise or lower her ass, giving us unfettered access to her ass and pussy. From here we can cane her, flog her, whip her, or just vibrate her pussy until she eventually squirts all over the rough, wooden floor.The ass hook is pretty nice, too. A useful tool, the way it controls her movements is elegant in its simplicity. If she wants to wiggle her butt or shift her weight she can, but it will mean fucking her own ass with the cold, metal hook.But ultimately it is Mr. Pogo that most shames the lovely Freya. Being by the rubber dick on a stick, being made to cum through the pain and the humiliation, being punished for the way that her pussy squirts when she cums, it's all so degrading. The fact that it turns her on to be so harshly abused only reinforces her humiliation.
Duration: 52:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya French
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Karen - Crucified And Fucked Bryantville

Poor Karen is up for some humiliation experience. Rendered defenseless, crucified and gagged, she has no chance to flee, protest or even beg while Frank uses the vulnerable girl as his personal fucking toy, trying a wide selection of toys on her body. The girl squirms in pain and pleasure, and cums for her master's will.
Duration: 48:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karen - Crucified And Fucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch part 2 HD 1080p Rhodesdale

Beautiful model with naked sexy boobs, with naked hot ass, with wet shaved pussy and with very sexy body. Her tied up wih chains - hands and legs on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for beautiful slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5759kbps
Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, domination and torture for naked bitch part 2 HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 10. Delmas

It’s Minnie’s turn to be mummified up and tickled. Harley has Minnie lay on a bench and proceeds to wrap her entire body in plastic, with the exception of her head and feet. Minnie’s feet are totally vulnerable and Harley tickles her with fingers and brushes. The hairbrush works pretty well, but Harley finds that she gets great reactions using her fingernails. Minnie is trapped and is not able to get away from the ticklish sensations. These two girls have great chemistry and have a lot of fun tickling each other.

Total size: 2.6 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 10.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Walking The Hitachi Rope Port Alsworth

Returns For More Fun Summer had watched a video of a women walking a Hitachi Rope and thought it was sexy as hell. So I thought let's do one. We put Summer in a sexy silk dress and bound her hands behind her back. Added a neck collar and a leash and the stage was set. Stretched out the rope so it would be very tight against her pussy so she had to be on her toes. I added two Hitachi's and put both of them on high. Then the walk began. Pulling her tight to each Hitachi until she came several times. Orgasm overload. By the time she got to the end she could hardly walk but had to. I had the leash
Duration: 10:51
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 68.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walking The Hitachi Rope
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kristen Gets It Evangeline

She loved the idea of being tie up. The thing was that it was just a fantasy till now. She finally gets her chance when we met. It starts out just playing around. When I lifted her legs off the ground and she hung by her elbows is when she knew this wasn't as easy as it looked. I was a nice guy though.
Duration: 10:51

File size: 165.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Gets It
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stella Cox - reverse prayer Weiner

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Slave model Stella Cox blue bondage reverse prayer action, Enjoys!
Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11693kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - reverse prayer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 4. Johnsonville

Total size: 3.5 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lexa Lane meets MasterT - Part 1 Goodsprings

His thick cock stretches her ass while he fingers her wet pussy and she comes hard.
Duration: 54:33

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexa Lane meets MasterT - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

If She Would Have Only Made Dinner Ainsworth

It was getting late and I was tired. I had worked all day and just wanted a good dinner when I got home. When I got home from work Brenda was running around in her new HottBonds skirt and bra showing me what she had bought that day. I have to admit she looked good but she still should have made dinner.
Duration: 7:39

File size: 116.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If She Would Have Only Made Dinner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Butts Matter Linz Am Rhein

Cast: Steve Fuller, Clare Fonda
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Matur
The Good Cop Bad Cop Rebooty All all-hand spanking tour-de-force with full nudity reunites the hottest power trio in the scene! Long time partners, Officers Bookman (Steve Fuller) and Verdana (Clare Fonda) are assigned to protect a witness, (Dee Williams). At the safe house, Verdana notices something familiar about the blonde in custody, though she’s radically changed her look, in the 14 years since they met. Alone with her charge, Verdana attempts to strip search Dee, but her frisky prisoner remembers Verdana too, and isn’t about to let herself be woman-handled by her the rogue cop again. Detective Bookman enters to find a nude Verdana being spanked by Dee! Furious at the bizarre turn of affairs, Bookman spanks both women soundly, warning them to stay inside the house and not attract attention. Yet later that day, he finds them defiantly cavorting nude in the backyard pool! Turning them both under his arm, he spanks their wet bottoms, then marches them inside for a tandem punishment that leaves the luscious blondes chastened and glowing.
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Butts Matter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dani - breast bondage Stockwell

Dani just wanted to sleep when she saw the bed, but we had other plans! We were making sure she wouldn’t go to sleep at all! We tied her boobs to the canopee bed frame with green rope! Her elbows and wrists were tied very tight behind her back. Dani complained a little, but don’t worry: we ring gagged her. Lots of drooling!! Enjoy!
Duration: 4:01

File size: 156.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani - breast bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4 Fenwick

Cast: Abigail Dupree
We've got some of the most intense devices imaginable for making women break. We've done water torture, the wooden horse, and brutal rope bondage. But for some reason they never see the Q-Tips coming. Abigail Dupree probably should have. She probably should have known that we would take something seemingly innocuous and turn it into something terrible. It just takes a little bit of our special concoction to bring tears to her eyes. We shove it up her nose and she is sobbing.The fire sauce isn't just for her face. The way it feels on her pussy she would think that it was just an open flame. Of course, Abigail is a pure pain slut, so it isn't long before she learns to enjoy herself. We learn to enjoy it, too, the way she moves on the floor. There's never a dull moment in an intense live feed like this.
Duration: 1:11:38
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominated by His Cock part 1 Harwich Port

Katie has been putting the word out...she wanted very much to be tied up and fucked, used for male pleasure like a bound slut, objectified for her pussy and mouth...I felt a deep calling to help her achieve this kinky goal...I kept her tied in my dungeon, waiting...then I invited a friend over...Jay didnt know exactly what was going on, but I left him a note with explicit instructions...Katie definitely gets used hard...Jay keeps her bound for hours as he pounds away at her pussy and mouth.
Duration: 30:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3564kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 855.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominated by His Cock part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominance * Submission Sc.4 Wenonah

Cast: Katrina Jade, Anna Bell Peaks, Aidra Fox, Adria Rae, Skin Diamond, Lyra Law, Samantha Hayes, Rachel Midori
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Female Domination, Fetish, Sex Toy Pla
These girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. 8 beautiful lesbians (including Katrina Jade, Aidra Fox, Adria Rae, Skin Diamond, * more) can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominance * Submission Sc.4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee Jimani

Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex
The cute and kinky Marina Angel loves lesbian domination and has proven to be quite the obedient sex slave. Mistress Esmi Lee steps right up to direct a session with a focus on constant orgasms.
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel Loves Lesbian Domination Sybian with Esmi Lee
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Rigging Of Leg Up Orgasm Landingville

Suspended on her side with one leg tied up and the other tied down. Amanda is spread wide open once again. Gagged, hair tied and breast bound she is made to endure extreme orgasm overload. All while being paddled and smacked around.
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 937.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Rigging Of Leg Up Orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cobie – a curse of cold steel Olean

Cobie was back in Holland for a week to serve another Chastity Deal! I will go with her to BoundCon Munich next week to have some more chastity fun and promote the wear of protective devices to the public! So what did Cobie do in Holland this time? Well, she had a lot of work actually, and one of the things she did was filming custom videos for you!
Duration: 9:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie – a curse of cold steel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Screwed To The Wall And made To Orgasm Keithsburg

She wanted to have some fun so I screwed*nbsp;Brenda to the wall with drywall screws and straps. With know way to get free or move at all. I put nipple clamps on and added the Hitachi.*nbsp;Brenda just had to take it as long as I wanted. Right after the 5th orgasm I could tell she was getting week.*nbsp;Thats when her head drooped . Orgasms to the point of almost passing out. Wow what a great evening
Duration: 14:05
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 114.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Screwed To The Wall And made To Orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips TickPack part 14. Puerto Piritu

Ropemarked is a first person point-of-view barefoot bondage fantasy site

Total size: 7.6 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips TickPack part 14.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Tickle Channel Ewing

This beautiful red-head gets a full-body treatment from an unrelenting woman with feathers, fingers, and all sorts of vibrating devices. They tie her and restrain her in the dungeon and begin to tickle her, at one point, she struggles so much with laughter that she actually breaks the device she is restrained to. They focus on her feet, and finally, on her orgasm. This is how Tickle Channel does it, never easy, always laughing!
Duration: 2:03:19
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tickle Channel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FSF 2015 Artist Alley Piggy Folsom St Fair China Spring

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!
Duration: 37:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16142kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FSF 2015 Artist Alley Piggy Folsom St Fair
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

XXXX Management Grover

When his escort arrived she was not alone. She had her little bitch of a manager with her. The escort was tall and sexy and ready to go. Her manager was all about business first. She didn't even let us get to know each other first. I told the escort she could stay but that bitch had to go. The escort didn't like that. Now both of them was pissed. I hired a XXXX for the night to have some fun and not deal with like this. I had enough and put the bitches in there place. Now her manager sees what her call girl does all night.
Duration: 9:57

File size: 151.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XXXX Management
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

He's In Charge Pt.3 Sc.2 Culiacan

Duration: 41:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11689kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He's In Charge Pt.3 Sc.2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Titslave Eva - her ultimate Session in new Quality - Part 1 Gulf

The wall, seated high above the ground, her arms and legs spread.
Duration: 50:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4874kbps
Audio: 93kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Titslave Eva - her ultimate Session in new Quality - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tight bondage and torture for sexy naked brunette part 2 HD 1080p Lennox

Sexy bitch with very sexy body, with naked tits, with wet shaved pussy and with very hot ass plus man in black t-shirt with small cock. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the table. He fucks her mouth, pussy and ass with big vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny slut with naked ass in the large garage.
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3231kbps
Audio: 96kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage and torture for sexy naked brunette part 2 HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slavez Das Sm Warrensville

Check out the latest from Triskelion Media, the fifth installment of the Slavez Das SM-Casting! Featuring the hottest action from Germany!
Duration: 2:17:01
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slavez Das Sm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Samsara Bothell

Cast: Samsara
Samsara has a few extra pounds on her for cushioning so knows that he can wail on her as hard as he wants without worrying about breaking her. Or at least without breaking her body. Her mind, however, is a bit fragile, and he knows how to get inside of her head. She's sensitive about her looks and he plans on telling her exactly how much of a pig she is.Samsara is humiliated by the way that talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat. After locking her down he brings out a knife and makes her a deal. He won't trim her down to size if she learns to obey him like a good, submissive slave.The problem is that she isn't one. He wants to hear *quot;thank you*quot; but all she can manage is *quot;please, stop.*quot; That isn't going to fly. But when he marks her body like a butcher does a pig she finally understands her place in the world. Suddenly she falls in line and no matter what kind of abuse he slings her way she accepts it and thanks him like a good pig.
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samsara
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Davon Kim – plug upgrade Israel

Very recently, I received a new prototype plug for the Chinese belts (with slotted secondary shield). It is heavier, longer and it has 5 balls instead of 4! Instead of waiting for a new Chastity Deal, I ran upstairs to my lovely chastity friend Davon and gave it to her as a present!
She was still sobbing a little, but not as much as usual. However, when she saw my present she started protesting and sniffing again. It seems she did not appreciate this new insertable as much as I did. Still, I really wanted to test it and gave her the keys to remove her belt. Davon did not think twice about that (no protesting there), and she carefully unlocked herself, sliding her big 4-ball plug out of her vagina.
Davon is a very tiny girl, I guess that is hard to see on the video clips without someone standing next to her, but she is tiny and slender. The 4-ball plug almost reached to her belly button. The 5-ball plug would even go deeper. In fact, when she finally tried to slide it in, she had to sit on it to make it go deep enough pressing her weight onto the floor to be able to close and lock the chastity belt.
I ask her if she could still stand up and she seemed fine (minus the usual whimpering). I think this new 5-ball plug is a big improvement! Davon will get used to it, no doubt! She doesn’t have much choice. She will be fine in a day or so. Let’s see what other upgrades we can think of for our lovely resident Asian chastity babe!!
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

File size: 969.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davon Kim – plug upgrade
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment North Chatham

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ice Pony Pt.II - Calico, Dee Stickney

Cast: Calico, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Pissing, Piss on Face, Ring Gag, Worms, Water Bondage, Clothespins
Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun. The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises. The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice Pony Pt.II - Calico, Dee
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Just Love the Bitch part 3 Patras

I've rambled on before about the wonders of Cherry Torn, so I'll keep it short...she's super beautiful, ultra tough and sticky sweet...She throws on a leopard print outfit and the entire crew is drooling...including me...especially me...I wanted to really relax for a moment and just look at her...we have her bend over and finger her own ass hole, then I blindfold her and direct her to strip...slowly...She seems a bit humiliated and giggly, but she locks herself into submission and focuses on the task...and gives a great show...then, I'm fully ready to move on...the roping and stretching in scene one culminates in a full body zipper....I keep her blindfolded throughout the entire scene, doing my best to stay one step ahead of anticipation...Then I hang her, belly down, in a four point suspension...heavy clamps and tit caning keep her attention well...I rope her into a ball tie and take great pleasure in emptying a gallon of cold milk into her anal cavity...she does a good job of holding it through bastinado....then a good ole fashioned leg stretching scene...complete with TENS pads along her inner thigh...stretched, then cramped is a striking combo...caning up and down each leg and pulling bands around each foot...Cherry takes it all like the champ that she is...I just love the bitch...days like this are golden, my friends...enjoy!
Duration: 21:08
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 239.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Just Love the Bitch part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel Knight Elbow Buchtel

Studio: Badmanvideos
Amateur girl Angel first time bondage and ball gags action.
Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Knight Elbow
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Darina – shock belt Au Sable Forks

This idea had been on my mind for a while, but I was a bit hesitant to do it. Shocking a girl in a very sensitive area is not for the faint hearted. And chastity belts are metal, so I had to find out a way to isolate the prongs from the shock unit so I wouldn’t short it out or electrify the entire belt!
Finally, I made a prototype. Now I just needed a girl crazy enough to test it. Someone who is not afraid. Ever. Remember Darina from Russia? She did an entire day locked in 4.5 kilos of steel, smiling all the time! She thinks my challenges are fun and she loves prize money, so she was a perfect candidate for the first test of the Shock Belt!
Fortunately for Darina, the unit can also be set to vibrate. So I got off to an easy start, testing the vibration, which was already a little scary for her. Not knowing when I was going to press the button was probably more of a tease than the actual vibrating of the belt. It is a very powerful unit so I could make her belt vibrate very hard! Darina liked it a lot!
The shock mode turned out to be very intense. Even at level 1 (out of 100), it was already almost too much for her. But brave Darina even tried level 2! It made her jump, and she laughed, but it was quite painful. Imagine having this unit under a dress and going out in public! Darina said that would be very strange for people to watch. This is very extreme thing to do. Don’t try it at home. I was scared of it, and I wasn’t even the one wearing it! Bless Darina, she is such a trooper! I love giving her the most interesting challenges!
Duration: 8:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14634kbps

File size: 914.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina – shock belt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 11. Waterport

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.

Total size: 6.4 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection 10 Great Clips ZenTickling part 11.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She Hung Her Upside Down Beat Her Ass And Got Her Off Port Jefferson Station

Cast: Carmen Valentina And Brenda Bound
Genres: made orgasm, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, High Heels, Big Boobs
Cute little porn star Carmen Valentina gets more then she bargained for in this thriller. Carmen is suspended by her ankles and XXXX to cum against her will. Brenda beats her ass and whips her as the orgasm's are ripped from her body. The nipple clamps tear into her with out mercy as Brenda brutalizes her prey.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps

File size: 408.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Hung Her Upside Down Beat Her Ass And Got Her Off
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dildo training Farmington

Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave balb model Rachel Greyhound Dildo sucking training, Live bdsm show.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1093kbps

File size: 409.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dildo training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for two bitches part 1 HD 1080p Polk City

Two sexy brunettes with naked tits, with naked ass, with naked wet pussies and with naked beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Their strepped. Their tied up with ropes on the sofa and on the floor. He spanks their hot asses. Professional bondage, domination and spanking for two horny slavegirls with naked bodies in the large house.
Duration: 21:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3704kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, spanking and torture for two bitches part 1 HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 2. Stebbins

Mina is wearing a silvery sparkly bodysuit which I am sure some of your recognise. She is very tightly hogtied with her arms tied back and tucked into the small of her back. This is actually quite a brutal hogite, this one is challenging for Mina every time she does it. Which means she needs more training in it! Always a challenge to get the head pulled back nice and tight with this one, definitely not much ability to roll around with it, you are pretty much stuck where you are in this tie. She needs out of the gag half way, so once I take it off, I make the hogtie even tighter to compensate for it… Well done Mina.

Total size: 8.8 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hazel Hypnotic Magness

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stella Cox pet girl Yellville

Sexy Pet girl Stella Cox gags and belt bondage, kinky erotic action.
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11665kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox pet girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Captured By A Kinky Couple Gas Masked And Hogtied Harlowton

Cast: Gmoras
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Hogtie, Hogtied, Gas Mask, Chicken Wing, Toe Tie, Hair Tie, Arched, Long Hair
After days of relentless torment the girl is at her bitter end. How much worse could it get for her. She begs for mercy hoping her ordeal would end. It would end for her soon. Her final days would be excruciating. She is gas masked and hogtied. Every muscle in her body screams for mercy. Gagged,arched and mask she is left for the night. She lays in her own bodily fluids hoping it would all be over.
Duration: 25:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6231kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured By A Kinky Couple Gas Masked And Hogtied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 13. Nilwood

Irene pays Ivan well to tie her up ever week. But lately she has been getting very mouthy and demand. He only allowed to tie her up. No touching, gags etc. Ivan is getting tied of her shit. He plans on this being the last time, so he puts a ballgag in to shut her up. Ivan does all of the thing he was not allowed to do. Opens her shirt, plays with her lovely large breast, spanks her round smooth ass, plus other things. When all the fun is over Irene is left in a tight balltie and a big ballgag.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips Ivanboulder part 13.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, spanking and domination for very hot slut Ulaangom

Horny brunette in black panties, in black bra, with beautiful body and with wet shaved pusssy plus man in black t-shirt, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, boobs nad belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9103kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, spanking and domination for very hot slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 6. Vineland

All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes

Total size: 7.2 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Great Clips RestrictedSenses part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wax Bondage Play With Kelly Truxton

Slave amateur girl, rope bondage tits torture and waxing action.
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20895kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wax Bondage Play With Kelly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cobie – a little break Marmora

Cobie had been in her belt for about two weeks when the first problems arose. The pressure on her hip bones was building up, and she thought it was because the belt had bent slightly out of shape, causing it to be smaller in width and bigger in front and in the back. It looked like she was serious about this issue, but I have learned not to trust Cobie, as she will (sometimes) just say anything to be able to touch herself.
So I was very hesitant about giving her a break. Eventually, I had to call in Anahi to help me. She chained Cobie’s hands and feet to the bed in a stretched out position. That way she could safely take off the belt without risking any naughty self touching. Cobie was clearly upset about this method: she couldn’t believe I didn’t trust her. But her reaction to the restraints told me that she HAD been planning to touch herself after the belt was removed. So I think I was right.
Anyway, with the belt off for a moment, it was the perfect time to give Cobie’s skin a little rest. She was getting very red under the belt (which is normal, don’t worry), and Anahi applied some lotion to take care of the skin. It’s very important to moisturize the skin when you are in a belt! Especially in these hot days, when sweat builds up under the belt. Cobie wriggled a little on the bed, but I think she appreciated the little break. Even though it wasn’t what she had imagined!
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 977.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie – a little break
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Predicament Slut - Jacey Jinx Blackshear

Jacey Jinx digs the bondage. It's gotta be strenuous though. She wants to feel challenged. So OT sets up predicaments that will really test her. He ties one arm to her neck and then puts another rope around her neck that goes up to the ring above her. The rope then comes down and OT attaches a rock to it. Jacey has to hold the rock up or she'll choke.
Next OT pulls off Jacey's panties. He notes that they have a particular smell. They smell like she's enjoying herself. He stuffs her mouth with them and tapes it shut. Just by pinching her nose he can make her lightheaded. He ties a rope around her waist and through her crotch up to the ring above her. Then it goes down to her foot. She must hold her foot up or put painful pressure on her tender little cunt.
Jacey isn't a huge fan of being messy. She describes herself as OCD in some ways about dirt. OT blindfolds her with tape and gets a cup of chocolate pudding. He proceeds to cover her entire body with the squishy stuff. He even writes her name on her chest. Though not as physically challenging this might be the most difficult position he's put her in all day.
Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Predicament Slut - Jacey Jinx
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bullied Sissy Hand Job HD Overpeck

Ladies use Men as their Sex Slaves, just for their Fun and for their Pleasure!
Duration: 44:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13483kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bullied Sissy Hand Job HD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hazel Hypnotic * Bella Rossi - The Gallery 1080p Wading River

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic, Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic * Bella Rossi - The Gallery 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Training Yvette Costeau part1 Tixtla De Guerrero

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
The training of our new petgirl Yvette Costeau.
Duration: 14:55
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 174.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Yvette Costeau part1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pain Toy Full The Best Beautifull Sweet Unreal Collection. Part 2. Ridgedale

Here only have real girls in real pain, their crying and screaming is real; especially when they're screaming for more, because at Paintoy our models are all real pain sluts

Total size: 5.5 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Toy Full The Best Beautifull Sweet Unreal Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla