XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix Gloucester

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn, Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Marx Troubled Patient Kennedyville

Sexy, Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5628kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Marx Troubled Patient
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Marx Between two Goddess Cocks Wardensville

Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave’s ass!
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4243kbps

File size: 469.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Marx Between two Goddess Cocks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stretched And made To Ejaculate Pardeesville

Lee had been real good for Mistress Brenda. She decided to give him a treat. Mistress suspended Lee on his toes stretched out as far as he could go. She attached a cord to the head of his cock and attached it to the ceiling to hold him in place. Mistress starters tickling his cock and balls her way. Mistress Brenda had been talking with a friend of hers earlier that day. Her friend had told her about the dueling Hitachi's on the head of a cock. the sensation will make him ejaculate uncontrollable. Brenda new she had to try this. So after the tickling she broke out the Hitachi's and to see how he could handle it. She told him that if he cums she would beat him and he knows what that feels like. The control he had was pushed to the his limit. Now it was time for his milking. With the long hard slow strokes it didn't take long before his ejaculation started now it was time to turn up strokes and let him beg for it to stop
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:03
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

File size: 120.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretched And made To Ejaculate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Marx Pegging Mystery Girl Learns Pegging Part 2 Southard

Sure she love´s to fuck her little Slave´s ass imediately deep into his anal!
Duration: 14:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5667kbps

File size: 653.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Marx Pegging Mystery Girl Learns Pegging Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kathia Nobili, Bambi - Punish me! Lucan

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Bambi
Genres: Lesbo, Bondage, BSDM, Strapon, Domination, Spanking
Bambi has been sent to the detention center by her school because she's been a bad pupil. She has not been paying attention in class and has been far more occupied with taking cocks in her pussy than she has with taking math testes. Luckily for her, Mistress is very good at her job and she will make sure that Bambi will be an obedient little student from now on....
Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kathia Nobili, Bambi - Punish me!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Susi - Strap-on Suspension Makino

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Fetish, Latex
Mistress Susi catches her favorite slut just hanging around. Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul !
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Susi - Strap-on Suspension
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Getting slave’s cum Piura

Studio: Oliva
This rough dominant lady needs a sample of cum for her new potion and she will make her slave give it to her. What? Touching his filthy cock? No way, he will spank the monkey in front of her and she’ll just wait, cold as ice. What, worm, is that all?
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3654kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting slave’s cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lakeview Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 2. Niverville

She reaches for a pair of pantyhose and, while She is seated on his face, puts them on his legs. She allows him to get up and has him walk for Her. She makes him beg for Her strap-on and then give it to him up to the hilt.

Total size: 5.9 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lakeview Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I am the submissive part 1 Venturia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on, Bondage
He has always wanted to get fucked by Keisha, he didn't expect it would be by a strap-on up his ass! Keisha looks stunning in a open bust red latex dress revealing her perky, bi, natural-tits.

Total size: 34.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I am the submissive part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sadistic Strap on Elsah

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Strap on
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super Squirt Soaker - FullHD 1080p Shamokin Dam

Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Pussy Worship, Squirting
Kat Dior is no exception. This bitchy beauty knows that her tinkles are irresistible to Draven and saved up all day to take a big pee right in front of him. Draven is in heaven as he licks her clean but Mistress Dior thinks he’s having too much fun and decides to play some kinky games including having her slave bark before she turns around so he can clean her ass. Lots of dirty talk, smothering and face riding follows. Next mistress takes her slave into the shower and sprays him with her golden juices as she cums on his face. Draven is left to lick the shower clean and get the bathroom ready for the next dominant women. All in a days work for a toilet slave!
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Squirt Soaker - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Transvestite Call Girl Hazleton

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish
Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transvestite Call Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock Box Samaria

Cbt,made Male Orgasm, and Hand Job Fetish all in one.
Duration: 45:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 366.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Box
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Construction Workers made Into Bondage Bonnerdale

Cast: Lance Hart And Miles Striker
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Males In Distress, Men In Bondage, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Gagged, Bound Guys, Spanking, Bare Feet, Chair Tied, Post Tied. Men Taking Orders
The guys had no idea what they was in for when she hired them to fix her roof. They had been running scam for years on single women. But this was one women they should have not fucked with. After seeing the shady work they had done, she takes matters into her own hands. She confronts the two guys when they wanted paid. When they asked for there check the women subdues both guys. She marches them both off to a special room of hers. They apologize over and over and beg her not to do anything harsh. She just tells both of them them to shut up and strip. They refuse until she threatens to turn them in. Both guys do as they are told. She laughs and tells them it's going to be a long night for you guys. Now let's just see how good a friends you as she laughs and throws them a big pile of rope.
Duration: 1:00:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4341kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Construction Workers made Into Bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

XXXX Him To Blow His Wade Tuscumbia

I plastic wrapped him to a board. I had this new pump up cock gag that would keep him quite. With only his cock and balls left out. I new I was going to have some fun and XXXX him to blow his wade if he wanted to or not. I started out with some teasing and fingernails. Then smack his junk around to keep it good and hard before I used my 6 inch heels on him. Then i move into a long hard blow job finishing up with a sadistic hard hand job making him blow all over his self. But I wasn't done. Next came the post cock torture.
Duration: 16:25
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 103.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XXXX Him To Blow His Wade
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mae Ling - Lick, Suck, Worship Morganfield

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity
Miss Mae Ling is going to teach her slut on exactly how she loves to be adored. He is only worthy of worshipping from her heels down as he hasn't earned the privilege for anything else. But before he even earns the chance to lick her leather boots he must first worship the filthy ground she walks on. Once he has shown his devotion by licking the nasty floor clean she puts his mouth to the test. Miss Mae wants to be entertained by a sissy cocksucker and puts a pink dildo on her heel to make him pleasure every inch with his throat. For being an obedient sissy bitch and sucking her pink cock with enthusiasm he gets rewarded with a face full of sheer stocking covered feet. She can't help but rub her feet all over his chastity device making him extremely horny and frustrated. A locked and denied slave is exactly how Miss Mae loves to keep her boys when they are in service. He is ordered to open his mouth wide as Miss Mae makes full use out of his hole while he licks, sucks, and worships her sheer stocking covered feet like a good slut.
Duration: 12:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 899.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mae Ling - Lick, Suck, Worship
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Bet He Never Dreamed This Could Happen To Him Put On Display Copper Center

Cast: Miles Striker
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Bound Male, Beard, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Gagged, Post Tie, Men Taking Orders, Domination, Men In Bondage, Naked, Stripped
After spending hours taped in a chair. Being humiliated and hogtied. The woman strips him down and post ties him. She puts him on display for her enjoyment.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6259kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 612.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Bet He Never Dreamed This Could Happen To Him Put On Display
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom punishment Olustee

Studio: Oliva
The nasty old worm servicing this young domme has fucked things up again and needs being punished severely. Watch the dominant lady bend him over and plug his shaven asshole with a large sex toy. Oh yeah, that will hurt – but teach him a lesson too!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 26:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps

File size: 734.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom punishment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Wonderfull Hot New Collection Of Spi Media. Part 2. Mount Victoria

Studio: Spi Media
Their main focus in these film are woman dominating men * wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex * rubber. There is also bondage, Bdsm, torture and domination.

Total size: 9.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Wonderfull Hot New Collection Of Spi Media. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lakeview Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 3. Nemaha

Mistress then turns and drops Her white pantyhose covered ass onto the gasping slave and ss him some more as She inspects and makes fun of his tiny prick.Watch of hard bodied eastern European Mistress Crystal kick and ass fuck Marco.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lakeview Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She Went Back To The Club And Found Lance His Demise Iroquois Falls

Cast: Lance Hart
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Bound Male, Hogtied, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Gagged, Men Taking Orders, Domination, Men In Bondage, Stripped, Humiliated
After his escape attempt from the chair she had enough. Once he was out she strips and puts him on the table. The humiliating things she has planned for him could be more then he could handle.
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6226kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 495.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Went Back To The Club And Found Lance His Demise
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lakeview Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 1. Meldrim

Now he must walk for Her and strut like a woman. She belittles him and makes him walk back and forth as She laughs and makes fun of him. Finally, She motions him over to the bench and sits down.

Total size: 6.9 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lakeview Entertainment Hot Magic Gold Nice Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I am the submissive part 2 Oceanside

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on, Bondage
He cannot help but obey her every wish. Her tits bounce as she thrusts her rubber cock deep inside his anal cavity stretching his hole bigger.

Total size: 28.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I am the submissive part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

He Lost And Was Milked Dry Saint Davids

It was just a friendly game of pool until the bet was made. He lost this time. Now he gets what I want. A long hard milking. I wrapped him up on the pool table. I began a long slow tease to bring up his sensitivity before the strokes began. He blows his wade and drains his balls of all his semen in minutes. But the fun wasn't over I was just getting started. I bring him to another load except there was no load to blow. It was a dry orgasm which sucked for him but a lot of fun for me
Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 317.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Lost And Was Milked Dry
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla