Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 10-28-2021, 03:18 PM   #117
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

HuCows - Indica Jane - captured and milked Berlin Center

We have a new machine and a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica’s poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HuCows - Indica Jane - captured and milked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jail of Submission Stavanger

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
There are not too many things that more miserable then losing one´s freedom. Losing the dignity is one of them, and these unfortunate beauties lose even more than that. Behind bars, stripped and tied, they have no other chance but to submit to their Master, offering the last thing they have: their sexy, innocent body. Two hours of hot BDSM action in four arousing tales. A must have for everyone!
Duration: 2:20:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jail of Submission
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard chagrin part 3 Rollinsville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
They squirm and squeal in uncompromising positions their Bondage Newbies.The name speaks for itself. One and the same unpretentious scenario in three versions for fans of *quot;pure*quot; bondage.

Total size: 20.9 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard chagrin part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sarah Blake Gaylesville

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Boobs Tied Hot Perfect Up Nice Magic Collection For You. Part 1. Killawog

Sexy girl in black panties, with naked boobs plus hot woman in white clothes and her assistant in green mask. Her tied up with ropes - full body. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage and torture for a horny girl with beautiful tits in the garage.

Total size: 6.8 GB in 44 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Boobs Tied Hot Perfect Up Nice Magic Collection For You. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young Kearney

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.
Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saturday Night Fever Part 2 Hailey Young
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fist Galerie Kendallville

In a gallery erotic pictures are shown. The attractive gallery owner and the pictures completely from pain desire move a young guest into trance
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:13
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1364kbps

File size: 997.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Galerie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lovers slaves part 1 Holliday

Release Year: 2003
Genres: BDSM
The theme of the game is domination, slave training, BDSM.Since adolescence, Sergei has been attracted by relationships in the BDSM theme - I want to dominate girls a lot more than just having sex with them.

Total size: 24.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovers slaves part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD Lithopolis

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in. Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind.
Duration: 42:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blister Sybil Hawthorne, PD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for hot girl part 1 Godwin

Very horny blonde in sexy clothes, with small boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus man in blue t-shirt, with big cock. Her stripped. He spanks her sexy. He fukcs her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo on the floor. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large house.
Format: m4v
Duration: 48:55
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4216kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for hot girl part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Training Time - Casey Calvert - 720p Jasper

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Casey Calvert is intimately familiar with the ins and outs of being a slave. She is a hot 23-year old that loves being a slave so much that she does it for a living, as well as at home. I taught her some new positions to take with her after this Training Time, little ways to prepare her body for inspection.
Casey lives a life of orgasm denial. Her master doesn't let her cum very often so I know I can make her work for it. I give her strict instructions to warn me before she gets off and then I tease the shit out of her pussy until she is right on edge. If she can take the bondage and discipline I have planned, then she will get the chance to orgasm.
Who am I kidding, though? I know I'm going to let her feel the release. What I'm not going to do is let her do it on her own terms. She is going to have to cum when I tell her and as many times as I want her to. She is used to not having control over her own body, which makes her incredibly obedient.
Duration: 1:04:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Time - Casey Calvert - 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yvette Costaeu Takes On The Rope Challenge Saint Georges

Yvette was here in the states on vacation. She is a top bondage model in Germany. She heard about my hogtie challenge and wanted to take it on. I of course told her for sure let's do it. How it works in she has to endure as much rope as possible while being placed in a hogtie. This time I had about 680 feet on her. It wasn't that she couldn't handle more as much as I was running out of places to put it. She is one tough Lady
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 265.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette Costaeu Takes On The Rope Challenge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

GotCuffs Mega Wonderfull Hot The Best Nice Collection. Part 9. Torres Vedras

It keeps them out of trouble. But in LittleRedGirl’s case, she just kept playing with her belt, adjusting, moving, and pushing the plug deeper. So I had to come in a fix that. Cuffing her wrists to the side of the belt did the trick. She wasn’t able to reach...

Total size: 10.4 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GotCuffs Mega Wonderfull Hot The Best Nice Collection. Part 9.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

More And More Helpless Minnetonka

Lively redhead Darby is alone in the dungeon, her slender throat leashed to the ceiling. She wears a black top, black stockings, high-heeled patent pumps and the tiniest denim miniskirt you'll ever see. When Bryan enters he immediately takes advantage of her defenselessness and ties a crotchrope on her that he then hoists upward. When next we find Darby she is stripped down to her pink lingerie and tightly corseted in leather. A steel frame keeps her standing upright while Bryan ropes a vibrator between her trembling thighs! Now Bryan strips off the rest of her undies and leashes her to a chair...but she manages to make a small escape so he grabs her neck rope and drags her back for more.
Duration: 1:12:33
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2438kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More And More Helpless
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exposed Dia Zerva, pd New Freedom

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Dia Zerva
And after a short trip through the wilderness he is going to lead her back to the barn and have his way with her some more. The iron brace that PD uses to restrain Dia is ideal for a number of interesting uses.
Duration: 57:10

File size: 643.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exposed Dia Zerva, pd
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Artcore 2: Innocence Dissolved Richwoods

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FETISH ARTCORE
Rubber bound Madame Adore has the most beautiful fetish fuck toy, Tigerr Benson, in her grasp. The oh so fuckable Tigerr yields under her commanding words and Madames adoration knows no bounds as she teases, fucks, torments and explores every inch of her new slave sluts body. Ending off with making Tigerr to drink her own piss. The young innocent slavegirl Dissolved looks into the mirror, preparing herself for the extreme punishment she herself begs to recieve. Nervous but very willing she is taken on a journey of extreme discomfort, pleasure, humiliation and abuse.
Duration: 1:43:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Artcore 2: Innocence Dissolved
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Useless Brat - Bonnie Day Castelvetrano

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
To get fully satisfied, Bonnie Day really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.
Duration: 53:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Useless Brat - Bonnie Day
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Magic Nice Perfect Sweet Collection For You Bondage Auditions. Part 2. East Meredith

We were holding open auditions for models that can handle the tough stuff. Amanda is a tough model but can she handle the tightest ties out there. We are about to find out in Amanda's Tightest Hogtie Ever. 33 minutes of ridiculously tight rope with all on screen rigging.

Total size: 3.8 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Magic Nice Perfect Sweet Collection For You Bondage Auditions. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears Balboa

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.
Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Der Sadisten - Zirkel Part 2 Yanji

Master Kirk who is known in the n. m. scene as gentler, Brutalinski educates here his a little bit indignant Sklavia with perfect perfection.
Duration: 1:49:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 733kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 695.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Der Sadisten - Zirkel Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Sexy Lexi Mae Shiraz

Believe it or not Lexy didn't even know what a strappado was. I asked her before the clip if she wanted to do one. She just laughed and asked what the hell is a strappado. Of course being the nice guy I am I said let me show you. This ends up being one hell of a hot scene. Elbows fused together strappado,nipple clamps,crotch rope, the hole ball of wax so to say.
Duration: 26:33

File size: 215.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sexy Lexi Mae
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gina Gerson - slender tieable girl Susanville

Everyone probably knows cute Gina Gerson, she is an internet star! Ever since we saw her, we wanted to tie her up, she is so slender! We just contacted her, and she said yes right away. She was actually very curious. But once she was tied up, we weren’t really sure if she still liked it. We did, however, because Gina looks amazing in rope!
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 367.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Gerson - slender tieable girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, spanking, suspension and torture for girls part 2 Canby

Sexy slavegirls with naked wet pussies, with naked tits and with naked beautiful bodies plus big man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks their naked asses. Big red balls in their mouthes. He fucks their shaved pussies with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, strappado and torture for horny girls with naked boobs in the large basement.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3187kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, spanking, suspension and torture for girls part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strappado Procious

Matty Matty Matty will she ever learn. This girl is one of the toughest bitches I have ever broke. This time she gets put in a extreme strappado. Hair tied,crotch tied,frog tied,elbows the whole ball of wax.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 244.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strappado
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anus Whipping Goodsprings

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anus Whipping
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Yielding Part One Juliette Black Tallmansville

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
PD has been undressing her with his eyes since she got into his van. When they get back to the barn it will not be so metaphorical. He is going to bind her so tightly that she will be gasping for air.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 335.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yielding Part One Juliette Black
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard chagrin part 1 Vanndale

Release Year: 2013
The name speaks for itself. One and the same unpretentious scenario in three versions for fans of *quot;pure*quot; bondage.

Total size: 17.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard chagrin part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Honey Pot - Joy - HD 720p South Chatham

If I would have asked Joy to see if she could escape my new device I'd be met with skepticism. Instead, a sign is left near it stating she'll get stuck if she plays with it. Knowing she can't resist a challenge or being told she can't do something, it's the perfect honey pot. As expected Joy couldn't resist and found herself trapped by the magnetic lock in no time. What she doesn't know is the magnet is a 600lb maglock for doors and won't be breaking free anytime soon. A few hours should give her plenty of time to think about her mistakes.
Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Honey Pot - Joy - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wide Open Dimmitt

Cast: Amanda Foxx
Dressed in open crotch panty hose and heels. Amanda is suspended upside down with her leg's wide open. Leaving her pussy open for destruction. Her hands are tied behind her back and a hair tie added to pull her back to an anchor pint behind her on the floor. Her big tits are wrapped tight with rope and pulled forward and down to an anchor point in front of her. At this point she is fucked and can't even wiggle. With the high speed vibrator on her pussy she screams through her gag. Being upside down the drool and snot run her in nose making it hard to breath. As her ass and tits are beat she cries, yells and begs for it to be over.
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4190kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 381.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wide Open
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard chagrin part 2 Sekiu

Release Year: 2015
Picture young fresh faced sexy girls with their hands cuffed behind their shapely soft bottoms. Or their legs spread open wide and roped really tied, while their creamy breast hang free with nipples erect just right with a hard ball stuffed in their pretty pie holes, not to mention the girls aren’t wearing any panties.

Total size: 18.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard chagrin part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Frankie and Riley Punished by The Dean Paphos

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Frankie and Riley
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Riley is called into the classroom and told to remove her clothing and assume the position. She is strapped on the bare bottom, and then sent to wait until The Dean calls her back in. Frankie is called into the classroom by the Dean. She is told to remover her clothing and assume the position. She is then strapped on the bare bottom. Afterward, she is ordered to remove her panties and go and wait with Riley. Riley is called back in, bent over and punished on the bare bottom with the ruler. She is sent back and out told to wait, while Frankie is punished. Frankie is called in by The Dean, and told to assume the position. She is spanked on the bare bottom with the ruler. Both girls are then given back their clothes and sent on their way.

Total size: 189.1 MB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frankie and Riley Punished by The Dean
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rockys Road Part 1 Mantorville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Rocky is nervous at the start of her livefeed. She admits this while she's being tied up. Her arm is pulled sharply up into her back and then her head is pulled back to meet it. The ropes go through her mouth. Then her other arm is pulled up to the other side. Alex watches on in terrified amusement.
Alex is tied around Rocky's neck so that the two are held tightly together. After a few minutes Rocky's predicament begins to make her drool. The saliva pours out of her mouth and down her chest. Alex is asked to strip down and rub her ass in Rocky's face. Then Alex is put away in a cage.
Rocky is put into a severe predicament. First her hair is tied into a loop. Then an asshook is applied to her butt. The hook is is tied up to her hair and then down to the floor. What's to keep her from just sitting down you ask? Why the neck rope of course! Standing this way seems easy until you realize she's being pulled into a squat.
Duration: 48:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rockys Road Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ankle Suspension Okazaki

Cast: Angel Rose
Angel is hung like a bat from her ankles. She is XXXX to endure a deep cunt busting crotch rope. Her nipples are stretched to the max all while being made to endure orgasm after orgasm.
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

File size: 485.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ankle Suspension
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ivan Boulder Perfect Hot Vip Excellent Mega Collection. Part 7. Petoskey

Sexy young girl, amazing bondaged on table, extreme action. Enjoy! When she lets Ivan into her house, he bends her over a chair

Total size: 6.5 GB in 17 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivan Boulder Perfect Hot Vip Excellent Mega Collection. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Indica Jane – captured and milked Frankville

Cast: Indica Jane
Genres: bondage, collar, milking mashine, gag, tits slapping
We have a new machine AND a new HuCow for you today! Poor Indica Jane is captured, her wrists are tied behind her back and hoisted up to the ceiling. This means her udders are pointed downwards, perfect for milking. This new HuCow will have to deal with our super powerful portable cow milker. It is brand new and it is as harsh as the portable goat milker, but the metal cups are a lot heavier. This means the teats get stretched much further and there is a lot of weight on Indica’s poor nipples. The farmer manages to double her nipple size! He slaps her udders and squeezes her nipples, before and after milking, to get maximum result in tenderizing the tissue for maximum growth. Welcome to the herd, Indica Jane!!
Duration: 11:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indica Jane – captured and milked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Childhood Friend Is Now My Slave Girl - Alsu - Full HD 1080p Potosi

More recently, marina became a slave girl to Alsu. They used to be childhood friends, but now everything has changed. Now Alsu is the Mistress of the marina and uses her as she pleases. When Alsu has dirty feet, marina cleans them .. or when Alsu smokes, marina swallows all the ashes that her new Mistress shakes off into her mouth. Like now .. Alsu, without pity...
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 720.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Childhood Friend Is Now My Slave Girl - Alsu - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock.. Margate City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
We start with our little pervert on her knees bound in a simple and classic chest tie beside the legendary Sexuallybroken bed. Her mouth hole is at just the right height for the 10 inches of furious black thunder that walks up and owns her skull.
Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage - Sep 21, 2015 - Tan brunette London River in her first BaRS show Lance Creek

London River is a strength of nature. She contacted us and begged, pleaded, to get the Insex experience. She knew she needed what we dish out. We gave her a chance and she paid off in spades. She is, without a doubt, the strongest and most eager model to come along in quite some time. In no time at all she was ready to move on to b***8260;g shoots with us. Now she is ready to try a live BaRS show.
Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Sep 21, 2015 - Tan brunette London River in her first BaRS show
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Olivia Kasady - Team Painal Farlington

Cast: Olivia Kasady
Genres: BDSM, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial
Submissive, little Olivia arrived in braces for her hard anal therapy. At first, she seemed too sweet for our institution, but inside this cutie from next door beat the filthy heart of a whore. So we turned her into a cheerleader, made her dance and cheer around the room with the liquid sploshing around inside her. Then Dr. Mercies fucked her ass and did ass to mouth on her while she cheered some more. She even had a cheer for ass eating. In the end, she was covered in a big load of cum, plus some extra cum from the freezer.
Duration: 1:06:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Kasady - Team Painal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Best Sweet New Hot Vip Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1. Hechi

How many different ways can a cruel master dream up to a helpless slave? Tied and d, bound and brutalized, slapped and spanked and whipped and punished beyond belief, a girl is helpless in the thrall of a cruel and harsh Dominant master.

Total size: 4.6 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Sweet New Hot Vip Collection Of Brutal Punishment. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A New Dominatrix Was Stealing Clients Cooperstown

Cast: Carmen Valentina And Brenda Bound
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Big Boobs, Rope Bondage, Domination, Stripping, High Heels, Naked, Dominated, Blind Fold, Ball Gag
Carmen is a new dominatrix in the area and she's been stealing all the clients from all the dominatrices. The scene starts in first person, below Carmen's feet, and she's dominating her client. When one dominatrix goes over to confront her she blows it off and says *quot;I'm doing a session and she'll have to book a session online to worship her feet*quot;. This leads to Carmen being grabbed and tied up with her own rope and cleave gagged. You leave her with a length of rope at her ankles. *quot;Whoops just dropped the scissors. If anyone was trying to escape I think this would be a great opportunity*quot; just as she gets there you stand on the rope. *quot;If you were a real domne you wouldn't need scissors to escape, I think you need some training*quot; Carmen protests but to no avail. *quot;I'm going to enjoy taking back my clients from you*quot; Carmen is stripped of her clothes and tied on her knees, with a vibrator tied to her leg and ball gag inserted in her mouth. She is left to struggle for a while. There she is subjected to pictures being taken of her tied up. Where you reveal its been posted on her Twitter and *quot;I'm pleased to announce that I'm now a submissive in training*quot; Carmen moans and swears through her ball gag but it's useless. She is going to be taught a lesson.
Duration: 11:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps

File size: 404.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A New Dominatrix Was Stealing Clients
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nasty Claire Adams Dominated * Punished Shiro

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Dildo, Suspension, Spanking, Caning
There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts. Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards. She stirs as her captor enters. Sister Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists. Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below. PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on. That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs. The scene is so beautiful Sister Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Claire Adams Dominated * Punished
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trying Out Kink - Tasha Holz and Jemma Valentine - Full HD 1080p Grand Prairie

Perhaps inspired by the recent mainstream interest in kinky behavior exemplified by the novel and movie Fifty Shades of Grey, our two new models...
Duration: 37:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trying Out Kink - Tasha Holz and Jemma Valentine - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lidia – high security plus thumbcuffs, cuffedinuniform Scene 679 Sturdivant

New girl Lidia wakes up in high security restraints and thumbcuffs. She sighs… is this really necessary? It’s hard to move around her cell like this, with her wrists cuffed in a blue box, attached to her waist. And then the thumbcuffs to restrict any further movement. Lidia soon gets annoyed by the restraints but there’s nothing she can do. How long will she have to stay in here? It’s terrible!
Duration: 4:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14588kbps

File size: 517.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lidia – high security plus thumbcuffs, cuffedinuniform Scene 679
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crazy, Sexy, Bound - Leigh Raven Morehead City

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Leigh Raven is one sexy alt girl. It takes someone as crazy as she is to get involved with the Insex Crew. Sometimes the worst torment is to be sexually. Matt doesn't waste any time. He fingers her till she cums while he pulls on her neck rope. As he cuts her clothes from her body she giggles. Is it nervous laughter or is she just that crazy? With her face covered in an Insex Mask Matt binds her in a crazy back bending position. He canes her and chokes her. Then he pulls her tighter. The vibrator only makes a tense situation worse as Leigh's whole body goes into convulsions. Matt teases her over and over again. With her legs spread Matt has full access to torment Leigh's tender cunt. The flogger makes it even more sensitive. The clothes pins on her nipples will slowly get number, but when they come off they are sure to hurt like a bitch. All mixed with breath play. Then she goes flying.
Duration: 38:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 110kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy, Sexy, Bound - Leigh Raven
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fresh Meat For The Dungeon part 1 Nokesville

Crystal saves her fetishes for the camera, lucky for us. She's fresh meat to our Dungeon however and she'll be treated as such. After Damon rigs her up, he gives her a little insight into the day's events. Spanking her ass to a beet red and forcefully removing her garments...Then she's cuffed and spread on the table, groaning as the suction devices are attached and the pressure is applied. Damon forcefully jams a dildo deep in her to loosen things up a bit. And then the fireworks begin when he strategically places a vibe against her clit. Crystal shatters the sound barrier as she writhes and succumbs. But, it doesn't end quite there she soon finds, when she is on the receiving end of a pole fuck as she is stretched and arched to uncomfortable proportions. And now that she's nice and warmed up, she's roped on the floor, vulnerable to Damon's whims as he swats and strikes her bare ass and feet while she moans and bellows. Finally, she's up on the cross face forward, her only means of balance is the platform at her feet. Beneath it lays yet another platform, this one laden in spikes. Assured Crystal is going nowhere, Damon breaks out the whip, then he plays a triple caned, rhythmic beat on her backside that builds to a state of frenzy.
Duration: 9:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 110.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat For The Dungeon part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD Netcong

Cast: Elise Graves
Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place.
Duration: 41:35

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

SP Abigail Dupree - 55 Strokes Extreme Ciudad Quesada

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Slave abigail is motivated by her need for excellence. she rarely disappoints her Master but when she fails to do her best, points are added to her infraction board, later to be removed by Corporal Punishment from implements made and used to deliver intense pain. One single deliberate strike for each point removed from the infraction board. she is reminded through pain, of the areas that she needs to work on. At any given moment, Master James will decide to clear points from her board that have accrued from previous infractions. Recently they were getting quite high. 100 to be exact.
In this documentation, Master James has decided to take 55 from the board with the carbon fiber cane, quirt, single tail, wooden paddle.
Perhaps now, she won't forget to take the garbage to the curb or get the diner cooked and ready to eat by 6pm.
A look at discipline from the handlers point of view.
slave abigail 525-871-465 is tortured with whips, cane and paddle to get here screams the way I like to hear them. I guess you can say I beat the snot out of here for my own enjoyment. The carbon fiber cane is what really, fucking, hurts. Oh, and don't let the tears steer you astray, she enjoyed her disciplinarian torture... Really!
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Abigail Dupree - 55 Strokes Extreme
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of BDSM Scenes HardTied 2014 part 2 Donahue

Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Whatever time she doesn’t spend terrified and soaked, she spends with her mouth locked open for cock the way it belongs and her eyes riveted on those of her master to ensure she doesn’t miss a single one of his instructions. She knows she will be punished for disobedience immediately and she is desperate to avoid that.

Total size: 34.9 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of BDSM Scenes HardTied 2014 part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anita * Angelina – Backpackers Bottoms 720p Winnisquam

Cast: Anita, Angelina
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Anita and Angelina have just gotten back to their room at the lodge after a long day of backpacking and are exhausted. They realize they've forgotten to bring cash to pay for the room, but do have the money in the bank so hope the owner will be understanding and willing to get it from them the next day. The owner does come around to collect the rate for the night, and they explain to him that they don't have it with them but can pay tomorrow. He explains that it doesn't work that way, and they'll have to pay or find somewhere else to go for the night. Since they have no way to pay, and are attractive young women, the man takes advantage of the situation and tells the two girls that he will allow them to stay and pay him tomorrow, but only if they allow him to spank them! The girls find this strange, but he assures them that he won't do anything sexual, and they do not want to go out in the rain in their exhausted state, so they agree. He makes both girls show him their panties, and decides to spank Anita first, guiding her over his lap. He tells Angelina to lift her shirt and show off her body while he spanks Anita, very much enjoying the view, before he switches to spanking Angelina. He takes turns putting the girls over his knee and then bends them over on the bed side by side to have just a bit more fun before he leaves them rubbing their sore bottoms. Next time, they will remember to bring cash! Retford interviews three performers after a day of shooting: Anita who has just done her first shoot, Angelina, who has just done her second shoot for the company, and Colin Baxter, who is a regular top for the site. They discuss their experience shooting, their favorite scenes that they shot, and the girls admit their most and least favorite implements. Then Anita and Angelina show off the lingering marks and redness on their bottoms, providing Mr. Baxter the opportunity to enjoy getting in a few last swats for fun.

Total size: 536.3 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anita * Angelina – Backpackers Bottoms 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hanging Around - Rain DeGrey, Dee Penns Park

Cast: Rain DeGrey, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Suspension, Zapper
Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Sister Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up. Sister Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Sister Dee toys with her captive. Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Sister Dee begins the real torment.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Around - Rain DeGrey, Dee
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of BDSM Scenes HardTied 2011 Elberta

Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Piper says she wants to please Master A but she is just looking for a way to get over and get laid. He wants her to endure painful positions in bondage but she swears she cannot do it. All it takes is a little motivation and he makes a liar out of her. The penalty for trying to mislead this man is steep. He is going to make her pay for it for the rest of the day. Her pussy, ass and tits are going to take a beating. Maybe next time she will not try to slip one past Master A.

Total size: 11.7 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of BDSM Scenes HardTied 2011
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sierra Cirque - Feast Your Eyes Part 2 Maxie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Sybian
Now that Sierra's cunt is nicely tenderized from the wooden horse she's ready for some sweet lovin. The tremor is just the toy to give her those soft vibrations. Sierra gets roped up and then put on the box. The vibrations are turned on instantly and she's already on the verge of orgasm. She doesn't stop cumming. With the neck rope added she can choke herself to orgasm over and over again.
With the tremor on high it's not long before she's begging to be taken off. She's offering everything to get off of the tremor. First it's do everything to her tits. Then it's her ass she's willing to have beaten. Then her thighs and feet. She can't even tell us what she's willing to let us do to them. She's just willing to be beaten. Finally it's the most hated cattle prod that she's begging for.
Once off the tremor Sierra might suspect her pussy is safe, but there's no chance of that. The knotted rope is tied from one end of the stage to the other and Sierra's about to walk it. Her dear cunt may never feel right again!
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7402kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque - Feast Your Eyes Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, predicament and torture for very beautiful girl East Prairie

Very horny slavegirl in black panties, with naked big boobs, with big hot ass and with very beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. CLothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and toture for sexy model with naked breast in the large garage.
Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6003kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, predicament and torture for very beautiful girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for hot girl part 2 Reutlingen

Horny girl with naked small tits, with beautiful body, with hot little ass and with naked pussy plus strong man. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - handsand legs on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her. He fucks her. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for naked model with sexy breast in the large room.
Duration: 27:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3931kbps
Audio: 146kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, torture, spanking and strappado for hot girl part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Erin Sinclair Forced Exercise Mackville

Erin Sinclair returns, just imagine for a bit of forced exercise! Lydia has all the accoutrements at the ready and boy, is Erin ready to go! She's even smiling! That's because she loves being put through the paces around here! Let's see if Erin can keep up with the speed that Lydia chooses for her to run along at! Plus, there will be a bit of electricity to deal with!
Duration: 9:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps

File size: 90.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erin Sinclair Forced Exercise
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BM - Filth Slave Meat Gays Mills

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
This is what Filth wrote to BrutalMaster after making this video.
Filth, in its own words:
*quot;Humping furniture, practicing face fucking with a banana and drinking its piss out of “filths” bucket otherwise knows as the toilet is a piece of cake for this fuckhole. In fatt it enjoys servicing its other “boyfriend” the chaise. This pig enjoys being used even if its remotely. This is filths purpose to suffer and be used.
But seriously who would deliver a total of 122 strikes on itself?
This piece of meat would because this cunt mentioned it was thirsty for pain and blood. Master obliged and ordered it to deliver 50 strikes on each udder and each thigh.
Self confessing on camera and privately to Master that it lost focus only to be told to deliver 10 more. it deserved it and has learned its lesson.
Screaming, sobbing, endorphin high all possible by following orders and knowing the entertainment of this pigs self inflicted punishment would be amusing to all of you. Especially as you the viewers get off to its pain.
This pig was thirsty and the only option was to drink its own piss from the toilet otherwise known as “filths bucket” It was delicious.*quot;
Such a piece of meat all around and a self confessed masochist, pig, cunt and slave who would do anything to bring entertainment to you.
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BM - Filth Slave Meat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Pear Hazel Hypnotic Bellows Falls

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
It keeps Hazel blacked out in an echo chamber again, there is something beautiful about that. Even better, this time she is wearing an iron yoke that keeps her hands up out of the way and her tits nicely displayed.
Duration: 47:11
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 2508kbps

File size: 914.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pear Hazel Hypnotic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her Tits Paid The Price Hails

Cast: Scarlett DeMitro and Brenda Bound
Brenda and her girl friend Scarlett were sitting on the couch talking about there day. Brenda noticed the wonderful rope marks on Scarlett's legs. She had been at a bondage shoot that day. Everything was fine till Brenda noticed a lipstick kiss on Scarlet's tits. Brenda went crazy and grabbed Scarlett's hair and took her to the shed where there boyfriend was working. She told him what Scarlett had done. Brenda told him to grab the chair and weld her ass to it. He had never scene Brenda like this before. He knew this girl was about to pay. After tying her to the chair she wanted her tits bound tight. He pre wraps her tits with electrical tape causing them to bulge out. Brenda makes this girl pay. She slaps,grabs,pokes and whips her tits with out mercy. After the pre wrap he binds her tits with thin rope making them so tight that they looked liked they was about to bust. Her tits pays the ultimate price for screwing around.
Duration: 46:30

File size: 377.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Tits Paid The Price
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stephie Staar is back and getting the fuck, fucked out of her Lime Springs

Cast: Stephie Staar
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Belt Bondage, Big Ass, Big Butt, Big Dick, Blowjob, Breath Play, Chains, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deep Porn Throat, Deep Throat, Deep Throat Porn Star, Deepthroat Deep Throat
Sexy girl next door Stephie Staar is back on the pages of Sexaully Broken, and this time its on! Three unique bondage positions, lots of brutal rough sex, mind blowing orgasms, and some of the most intense and catastrophic face fuckings you will ever get tot see anywhere. Stephie loves it rough, she loves it hard. The boy at Sexually Broken do not disappoint as Stephi is blasted into subspace three times and in the end left drooling and dripping for each hole as her eyes have trouble focusing on, well, anything...
Duration: 32:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephie Staar is back and getting the fuck, fucked out of her
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard tickled to orgasm Manlius

Genres: Teen, Bondage, BDSM, Lesbian, Fetish, Tickling
Hot girl Emylia Argan is bound on the device the devil. Katy Pearl slowly warm her up, teasing and tickling her hot body with their nimble fingers. They tease and titillate Vanessa to the max, her feet get to know all the power of tickling. Ready for her ticklish journey to orgasm, her hungry pussy is introduce to the vibrating toys. Dont miss this latest tickle-gasm clip, here at!
Duration: 13:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9676kbps

File size: 956.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard tickled to orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian Slaves Part 77 Episode 1 Bitburg

Two women kidnapped by a few hot guys, was taken to a secluded place, and then began to perform with them all their innermost fantasies, using the whip and ropes and making their life more beautiful
Duration: 54:38
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves Part 77 Episode 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Late Night Ride New Brockton

After Matty had gotten her new bike she was out late at night going riding. Brenda was sick of it. When Brenda seen Matty wasn't waring a shirt under her riding jacket that was it. Brenda takes her down a notch and reminds her who is boss in this relationship.
Duration: 11:51

File size: 265.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Late Night Ride
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

More Petulance? Vievis

As we join Eric X, it would seem, that perhaps Cheri has rethought the way she interacts with her Master. It makes you almost wonder what secret Eric processes. Cheri has gone from a loud mouth, snarky, disobedient sub who was just looking out for her own pleasure, to someone you can now take home to Mum? The moral of this story is, creativity does pay off.
Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 267.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Petulance?
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DeClaireation - Claire Adams Parish

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Anal Hook, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Pain, Foot Licking, Hooded, Clothespins
Claire Adams is one of those women who likes her play rough. So when he pushes her up against the wall a huge smile crosses her face. The bondage begins and Claire watches her freedom fade away. It's not long before her ringed cunt is exposed. Her rings are used to spread her lips and give access to her sensitive nub. She shrieks and flails, but the bondage holds her. She begs for orgasm. Point shoes are hard to wear, but Claire is no ordinary bondage woman. One leg goes up and all her weight is on her foot. A hood covers her head and clover clamps are put on her nipples.
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeClaireation - Claire Adams
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marissa in the video Marissa's Introduction Longvic

Studio: Otk-spankings
Cast: Marissa
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Black, Fetish
Marissa's modesty earns her a punishment before she is dressed in her uniform.

Total size: 185.8 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marissa in the video Marissa's Introduction
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, spanking, suspension and torture for girls part 3 Powhattan

Sexy slavegirls with small naked tits, with naked asses and with naked shaved pussies and with very beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt. Their tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Gags in their mouth.He spanks their. He fucks their pussies with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torture and spanking for a beautiful models with naked boobs in the large house.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3569kbps
Audio: 149kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, spanking, suspension and torture for girls part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Summer Hart - A Fine Summer Day Hirara

Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Summer Hart is the kind of pretty that just makes all the men melt. Perfectly shaped tits for tying, a perfect round ass for spanking, and the personality that just makes you want to dance. Once she's tied thoroughly OT can't keep his hands off of her. One never can tell if a pretty girl like Summer is going to like being tied up and hurt. Sometimes it's as easy as checking the crotch of their panties. The warm viscous juices flowing from her pretty pink pussy tells the whole story. She loves how OT handles her. With such perfect breasts OT has to tie them up. Each wrap of the rope elicits the cutest little noises. It's hard to hear through the panty gag stuffed in her mouth, but we think she likes it. After her tits are strapped in she goes for a ride. The box is pulled out from under her and she flies. Watching a beautiful woman cum has to be one of the greatest joys in life. When they are tied down and unable to control when or how much they cum it's all the more beautiful. Summer is no exception. The neck rope seems to be her favorite and OT knows it. The more he tugs on in the harder she cums.
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart - A Fine Summer Day
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Relationship Therapy Pursat

Stacy is sick and tired of her boring, inattentive boyfriend Bryan Davis. When he tells her she can't go out with the girls she hits the roof and breaks up with him! Well, Bryan can have none of that kind of behavior. Sneaking into Stacy's house, he ambushes her and grabs her as she's trying to go out to party with the girls. You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes. Stacy complains a LOT, but something tells us this is exactly the kind of attention she's been craving!
Duration: 1:14:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2446kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Relationship Therapy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cindy Lou East Pharsalia

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so Ot immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde. She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to Ot now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants. And poor Cindy Lou, so inexperienced, has no idea how to handle it. Fresh meat like this doesn't come around often. Ot is going to savor it.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skylar's The Limit - Skylar Snow, OT - 720p Alzada

Cast: Skylar Snow, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps
Skylar Snow came to OT to get tied up and with Skylar the sky's the limit. She's got a body that OT just can't help but get his hands on. He's happy to oblige her request and tie her up tight. Her gorgeous blue eyes look on as OT wraps her with rope after rope. It's not long before Skylar's panties come off and find their way into her mouth. OT wraps her head with layers of tape.
Skylar's bright pink dress is torn away to reveal giant tits. OT is definitely going to have to tie those up. First he puts her in a hogtie by her hair. He pulls the rope up to the ring above her. She's not arched enough so he keeps tightening it until she's in such a strict back bend she can barely breathe. When the vibrator hits her clit she lets loose a torrent of squirt.
Finally OT ties up her huge tits. Once they are nice and purple he puts some nice tight nipple clamps on her nips. Finally he attaches her toes to her nipple clamps so that she's pushed down which tightens her neck rope. The slight breath play tightens her sensation when OT brings the vibrator back and again she squirts all over the table.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skylar's The Limit - Skylar Snow, OT - 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Sexy Mechanic Montville

After answering an add in the paper for a mechanics job Brenda got hired to change oil and do basic maintenance. The little work clothes she wares helped her boss make the decision to hire her. Everything was fine at first until she started making mistakes and making customers mad. One evening at the end of Brenda's shift her boss took things into account and puts Brenda in her place. This little slut will learn her lesson in how to work on a car. She first gets tied on top the tool box so her boss can finish the truck she was working on. After he is done he works on her. With air tools and hose clamps while hanging from the ceiling of the garage.After answering an add in the paper for a mechanics job Brenda got hired to change oil and do basic maintenance. The little work clothes she wares helped her boss make the decision to hire her. Everything was fine at first until she started making mistakes and making customers mad. One evening at the end of Brenda's shift her boss took things into account and puts Brenda in her place. This little slut will learn her lesson in how to work on a car. She first gets tied on top the tool box so her boss can finish the truck she was working on. After he is done he works on her. With air tools and hose clamps while hanging from the ceiling of the garage
Duration: 13:45
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 161.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sexy Mechanic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ITA - Sammi Sinclair Part 1 Slaton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Sammi Sinclair Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Half-Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD Glenview

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams
There is not even enough time to regret the lies she has told before they start to punish her. She knows that neither of them knows the meaning of the word mercy.
Duration: 57:51

File size: 650.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Half-Truths Sybil Hawthorne, Claire Adams, PD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Candle Light Mei Mara Plattekill

Cast: Mei Mara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.
Duration: 49:26

File size: 556.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candle Light Mei Mara
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tickle Whipped - 720p Tulcan

Cast: Zoey Laine, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Caning, Crying, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Flogging, Tears, Tickling, Vibrator
The Sybian is probably one of the most terrifying devices that we own here at Insex On Demand. The ironic thing about this, of course, is that the Sybian is a vibrator, a device made to give pleasure. This machine, however, is so powerful and so overwhelming that some of our models would rather be whipped or electrified than be subjected to it. This is why, typically, we use it only as a last resort, building up to it over time with our models, but not this time.
At the start of Zoey Laine's time with us, she is already sat down right on top of the Sybian, her head covered by a black leather hood. Her arms are tied behind her, her wrists bound together with rope and secured to a wooden post sticking out of the floor. She is wearing a tiny pink dress with a ruffly skirt, but that doesn't last long, since Matt Williams has to cut it away so that he can abuse her tits and her stomach with the end of his whip. He delivers lash after lash, but it's when she's just sitting on the sybian, the hood having been removed, that Zoey starts crying.
Matt Williams takes some pity on the poor girl and finally takes her off the Sybian and ties her down to the floor. He uses a flogger on her ass and on her pussy, and that gets some reaction out of her, but it isn't enough. He switches back to the whip, remembering some of the noises Zoey made when he used it on her before, but it just isn't the same. He misses the sheer torment of watching her sit on the enormous vibrator, so he takes out a hitachi and tries that out. Sure enough, there is that look of agony he craved, and suddenly all is right with the world.
Duration: 33:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tickle Whipped - 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Reislin - Misbehaving Cobden

Cast: Reislin
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Dildo, Hardcore, POV, Shaved Pussy, Tattoos, Tease, Teen, Toned, Vibrator, White
When Reislin misbehaves, daddy Tom Red feels compelled to deliver a punishment that she would thoroughly enjoy. To nobody’s surprise she rebels till the very end!
Duration: 34:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps

File size: 709.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reislin - Misbehaving
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She Tried So Hard Macatawa

Cast: The Ren Smolder
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Socks, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Long Legs, Crotch Rope, Escape, High Heels, Tall
A women had ordered a toy for the evening. She was to be dropped off and tied up in the living room for when she get's home. The women walks in from errands and low and be hold her toy had arrived. The tall brunette lonked sexy as hell in her socks and high heels. The women couldn't help herself but to set back and watch her struggle to free herself. She tries so hard to get free. But there was no chance of that happening.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps

File size: 505.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Tried So Hard
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley Roggen

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Ashley Lane Analyzing Ashley
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tight bondage, hogtie and balltie for sexy slavegirl Bozrah

Sexy model in white blouse, in white panties, with beautiful body, with big boobs, with wet pussy and very hot ass plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, boobs and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, torture and hogtie for horny girl with beautiful breast in the large basement.
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5516kbps
Audio: 147kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage, hogtie and balltie for sexy slavegirl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chaste and Pure Part One - Ginger Norway

The metal chastity belt paired with extravagant metal and chain restraint creates an exploration of metal versus flesh, the pain of prolonged metal encasement, and the crushing of the will. At first, Ginger argues with her boyfriend, reassuring him, He's going to take it off, she says. A minute later she's standing in front of PD. Pissing is painful, she tells him. And messy. She lifts her skirt to show the metal chastity belt locked tight over her pussy. Before long, she's decked out in metal, painfully shackled and chained. Holding a vibrator to her clit. PD wickedly allows her to come but forbids her to move. After a short ride on Mr. Pogo, Ginger's locked into a harsh position. As she comes again, she moans and cries out. It's impossible to tell if it's from pleasure or pain.
Format: real
Duration: 30:33
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 99.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaste and Pure Part One - Ginger
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rituals In Bondage part I Kingsburg

Ritual has been a part of human existence since the being of time and Mistress Irony loves the symbolism along with the sexual dance of pleasure. The mood that Mistress sets effects Sicilia profoundly as she experiences one hard orgasm after the other.
Duration: 7:37

File size: 159.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rituals In Bondage part I
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She Should Have Made Dinner Libertyville

Alex had came home from work expecting a hot dinner ready for her. Well it wasn't and she was pissed. Brenda was in the kitchen just dilly dallying around and not fixing anything. Alex lays one on Brenda for being a bitch and not doing what she should have.
Duration: 14:24

File size: 322.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Should Have Made Dinner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enforced Justice: Identity Theft Part 1 Maybee

News reporter Tina has run across an unidentified woman during her search for the sex slavery ring. Even though Mistress Scarlet is in prison, the rest of her organization is still out there. She’s noticed this woman has shown up in security cameras near a couple of the nappers’ old hideouts so she’s...
Duration: 27:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 261kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enforced Justice: Identity Theft Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, torture and domination for two sexy sluts Meschede

Sexy slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes and him horny assistant with sexy ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and belly. Gag in her mouth. Fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large house.
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4510kbps
Audio: 142kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, torture and domination for two sexy sluts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy BBW Rikki Waters Gets More Then She Asked For Reynolds

Cast: Rikki Waters
Rikki is a good friend of mine. I knew she did fetish as well. I knew she liked bondage but not to what extent. I brought her to the house to see mt new studio and see if she wanted to try some bondage. She was all for it. I text my rigger to come over. I told him that I had a surprise for him. He knew who Rikki was and always wanted to lay one on her. He came right over. After talking to Rikki a little bit they got started. She was a little nervous at first. Laughing and joking around until the ropes started to get tighter. Then she realized she was in way over her head. Rope after rope kept going on. Next thing you know she was in the tightest hogtie he had done in a long time. She could barely struggle against all the ropes.
Duration: 46:04

File size: 373.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy BBW Rikki Waters Gets More Then She Asked For
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Getting Into It Michigamme

Cast: Brenda Bound
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Captive, Ball Gag, Rope Bondage, Big Tits, Drool, Suspension, made Orgasm's, Breast Bondage, Tears
Suspended in a laid back, Legs spread position. Her breast are tied with a tight chest harness which is used for the suspension. Her wrists are tied to her ankles holding her legs open. A vibrator is against her clit driving her crazy. This is a tough position. Just when you would think she is going to red she gets into it. Letting the orgasm's flow from her body has she wants more and more.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 379.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting Into It
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Demented Dom Krommenie

Ava finds herself strictly restrained to Goddess’ bondage bench. Unable to move, her legs are spread open to expose her engorged and wet pussy. All she wants in Goddess to touch her, play with her and ultimately make her cum. Starla on the other had, wants to loving torment and tease Ava before granting her any release.
Duration: 12:51

File size: 268.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Demented Dom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves Ardara

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation
Before the real torture even starts they have her bolted to the floor. PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she’s crying and the games haven’t even really begun.
Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 517.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nice And Comfy Sarajevo

Cast: Maxine X
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, High Heels, Big Boobs, Suspension, Spanking, Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Nipple Nooses
Maxine just couldn't wait. She grabs the vibrator right away. Pleasuring herself in the chair before he even got there. He catches her and tells her. Let me get you a little more comfy. Tied sitting on a stool Maxine's hands are tied behind the post making her big tits stick out. He goes to work building a chest harness encasing he big breast. He ties twine to her nipples to use a little later. With the vibrator on high her orgasm starts to build. He ties her legs nice and tight together. Next came a big ball gag to shut her up. Now for the fun part. He raises her legs high in the air attaching them to a breast rope. She has to hold her legs up to keep from pulling in her tits. To make things worse he ties her nipples to the rope holding her legs up. As her mussels in her legs tire she begins to shake. Pulling on her nipples. She has two choices. Stretch her nipples or pull her tits all while being made to orgasm over and over. What a great predicament in this nice and comfy tie.
Duration: 16:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice And Comfy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Prison girls Katia – ankle monitor, cuffedinuniform Scene 698 Matura

Russian super model Katia got herself in trouble… twice! She was sent home wearing an ankle monitor, but she got arrested again. Now she is back in jail, and she gets cuffed to the bed. Just to make sure she doesn’t get in any trouble again. These top model lingerie babes can not be trusted!
Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14598kbps

File size: 564.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prison girls Katia – ankle monitor, cuffedinuniform Scene 698
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tightn Bound Gold New Unreal Sweet Vip Beautifull Collection. Part 9. Los Arcos

He rubs them and plays with them. Then places on a chastity belt and add on a magic wand to her crotch. Makes it nice and secure with a rope and plugs it in. You can watch her jolt a bit as she begins to grin her hips on the magic wand. He then places on suction cups to her cute nipples. They plump up so sweet.

Total size: 9.1 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightn Bound Gold New Unreal Sweet Vip Beautifull Collection. Part 9.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

She’s Got Rhythm Nuevo Laredo

Our beautiful Mistress is an amazing flogger, extremely skilled with all impact tools. Leila loves to present her naked body to her beloved Mistress to do with whatever she chooses. She knows if she gives Jada pleasure, if she makes her happy, her reward will be out of this world!
Duration: 10:07

File size: 211.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She’s Got Rhythm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Diabolical - Tess Dagger Sea Cliff

Cast: Tess Dagger
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
I had just enough chain to reach the end where it was attached to the floor, but it was locked to the ground. The thick metal collar around my neck was also locked. The rubber in my mouth was surrounded by a strap of metal that locked behind my head. I was trapped. As if I could have released the chain from the floor he came in and pulled it tighter so I could no longer reach the lock. When I had finally gotten comfortable he came in and pulled it even tighter. The device he put me on next held me with my ass in the air. With my legs spread my sweet pussy was completely exposed. His tender caress and gentle kiss only made me more afraid of what he was going to do to me next. When the heavy paddle hit my ass for the first time I knew this was going to be worse than I had feared. My screams didn't slow him down. They only made him decide to finger my asshole before he shoved a thick metal hook inside. His final contortion leaves my asshole completely open for a giant dildo and my ass exposed for a heavy caning. That's not enough for him though. He canes my feet till I'm near tears. Then he decides to try and get me to cum. It's not hard. Pumping the dildo a little and vibrating my clit is all it takes before I'm panting and shaking with orgasm.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diabolical - Tess Dagger
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Angst of Ashly Part Three Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers Kenney

Cast: Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers
It is like she has a pair of targets painted there. PD even has a milking machine for those udders of hers. The marks that it leaves look like a pair of bulls eyes. The kind that PD is going to try to hit with his cane a little bit later.
Duration: 40:41

File size: 457.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Angst of Ashly Part Three Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Little of This and a Little of That Orlinda

Amylee loves playing games, all kinds of games. Her mind is as warped as they come. Today though, she decides on something simple. To be tied up and “taken advantage” of by her boyfriend. She loves giving herself over to him, to not think about anything, but to just enjoy the multitude of sensations and a lot of orgasms.
Duration: 12:57

File size: 270.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Little of This and a Little of That
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuffed And Strapped Hochheim

The villein dragged her in and XXXX her to her knees. He cuffed her arms behind her back in a very awkward stile. He crosses her legs and zip tied them together. He put in a waffle gag to here her suffer all for his enjoyment
Duration: 21:38
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 742kbps

File size: 138.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuffed And Strapped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damn She Was Ticklish Delicias

Cast: Lilly Ligotage
Brenda was toying with her new recruit. First things first. She wanted to see how ticklish she was. Damn was she ticklish. Probably the most ticklish girl she had yet. Lilly dances around and begs for her to stop. With know way to escape the excruciating onslaught that Brenda releases on her.
Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps

File size: 249.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damn She Was Ticklish
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Verta is bound down hard and fucked harder Black River

Cast: Verta, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Hitachi, Orgasm, Shaved, Sybian, Tears, Three Way, Throat Boarding
Brutal face fucking and cervix pounding creates orgasms!Welcome Verta to the pages of Sexually Broken, we are always giving you new faces and helpless slut that love getting destroyed by cock. Bound onto a sybian we start by fucking our helpless sluts throat while the most powerful vibrator in the world makes her cum over and over. Then we put her upside down and mummify her to a bench so we can fuck her face into subspace. While getting throat blasted we step in and fuck her ready wet pussy to yet more orgasms. In the end we put her perfect ass up in the year and fuck her tight pussy to several screaming orgasms! This girl love the big cocks and now she love the bondage as well!
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Verta is bound down hard and fucked harder
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hitcher - Cora Moth Cedartown

I don't take shit from anyone! So when this guy suggested I help him clean his house in exchange for a train ticket I should have known better.
He seemed nice. He even liked some of the same bands I do. It turned out he's just a creep like the rest of them.
It wasn't just washing the floor he wanted more for, he put me in bondage first.
Then came the real torments. Completely encasing me in black wraps and putting me in a cage.
Duration: 46:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitcher - Cora Moth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Save Your Friend Hamburg

Michelle accompanied her girlfriend Mia to a real shoot. It was difficult for her to watch in silence as her girlfriend wept, so I told her to decide: either she leaves the studio, or she gets naked and takes a few strokes from Mia. It surprised me that she chose the later. While it is true that she was beaten with a whip smaller than Mia's, but it was still pretty painful. We had so much fun again ...
Duration: 17:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Save Your Friend
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Friends Double Crossed Me salaspils

With Briella Jaden, Anthony Peters, and Les * I had went out for a Jog. When I got back home my friends was there just hanging out waiting on me. They come over all the time to watch my big screen. Every time I go out to run it makes me sweaty and I get horny. I was glad to see them there. Les had brought some new rope that he learned how to make. Anthony and Les both had plans for me.
They get me to let them tie me up. I was feeling kinda frisky and thought two men this was going to be fun. Everything was great till they got out this nasty gag and shoved in my mouth. Now I was worried at what they had in mind. They double crossed me.
Duration: 24:59

File size: 203.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Friends Double Crossed Me
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Saturday Night Fever Hailey Young Nikolai

Cast: Hailey Young
PD calls her over to see if she cannot give Hailey some relief. If either one of these sluts is shy she is not about to show it now. They are totally into each others bodies and there is no room left for shame.
Duration: 54:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 801.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Saturday Night Fever Hailey Young
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Punish Myself Just For You - Scene 1 - UltraHD 2160p Birdsville

Cast: Louise Weston, Sarah Stern
Louise Weston is a great young girl who has found the allure of the live webcam too much for her to resist. She is a girl who loves pain and now wants to show everyone just how much. She had arranged with Sarah to use her webcam and a selection of some of the hardest implements. She wanted to be naked but for her high heeled shoes as she starts off describing the implements she wants to use on herself. She then works her way through a selection of these implements beating her bottom just as hard as you would do it, in fact, maybe harder. She uses paddles, straps that soon have her bottom marked. A large hair brush really gives her some hard swats as this amazing girl gives herself a real punishment.
Duration: 12:58
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8399kbps
Audio: 500kbps

File size: 845.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Punish Myself Just For You - Scene 1 - UltraHD 2160p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alisha Adams Ljungby

21 year aged Alisha Adams is next at The Attic. She has been into bondage for about eight months. Found she liked it by doing a shoot not here and left the shoot realizing she loves it. Now incorporates it into her personal life as well. Let’s obtain started…Wearing only a pair of jeans and her boots she has her wrists jacked up high behind her back and tied up off. A rope winds around her neck while another wraps just overhead her melons which her wrists are attached too. It’s time to meet Luther. When told to get on her knees and show her cock sucking skills she takes Luther’s shaft down a excellent three and a half inches….
Duration: 1:00:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4288kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisha Adams
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super bondage and domination for naked sexy blonde Changewater

Beautiful blonde with naked boobs, with wet shaved pussy, with sexy body and with hot big ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with chains - handsand legs on the floor.gag in her mouth. He fucks her naked ass with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for beautiful bitch with naked body on the outdoor.
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11461kbps
Audio: 147kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super bondage and domination for naked sexy blonde
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins Part 1 Harveyville

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lomp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lomp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pour Moi Neuquen

Gabe loves it when Amylee dances just for him. He loves to watch how flexible she is and the way her corset makes her breasts look even more voluptuous. Her body responds to his attention, her pussy is wet and swollen with desire. She eagerly awaits him to restrain her, the sharp edges of the leather straps holding her securely in place. She wants him to take her, to do whatever he desires to her, because it’s all for him….
Duration: 12:42

File size: 265.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pour Moi
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Suspended Sitting Position Bobtown

Cast: Amanda Foxx
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, High Heels, On Screen Gagging, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Captive, Cunt Busted , Rope Bondage, Suspension, made Orgasm. Spanking
This time the queen of suspension finds herself in a ridiculous inverted sitting position. Ball gagged and breast bound she suffers through many orgasm's.
Duration: 13:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4505kbps

File size: 470.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suspended Sitting Position
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice - Wound Up Beach City

Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Alice is so tiny that using such big ropes always seems a bit excessive. This time she's going to be tied up with twine. It's time consuming so we get to see Alice's reaction to being tied. Her nervous anticipation as she loses more and more control over her body. Her arms are wrapped, then several passes through her crotch to keep her alert and very aware of her cunt. By now her clit is throbbing and tying it up makes it all the more swollen. Her face is wrapped with twine to keep her mouth agape and her eyes closed. From one tie to the next Alice is bound in more and more strenuous bondage with each little wrap of twine bitting into her milky white flesh.
Duration: 50:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice - Wound Up
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Inverted Chair Hogtie Eastabuchie

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage
Mina is wearing her sheer bodysuit, pantyhose, a tight leather corset, and ballet boots. She is bound tightly in a leather zipper armbinder, gagged with a harness ballgag, and then she is secured in an inverted hogtie lying on her back on a chair. A very tough position, her harness gag is pulled back and belted to the chair so she is unable to pull her head up. The Doxy magic wand makes an appearance in the final 10 minutes and Mina is brought to orgasm.
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 162kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inverted Chair Hogtie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla