Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Minka Returns Allport

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Minka
Genres: Score Theater ,Asian ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Video language: English
It's been a long time since Minka visited Score. Not a week goes by without an email or a letter asking when Minka will appear again. Many of the writers are longtime Score guys like R.N. Minka's one of his go-to girls. The wait is finally over. *quot;The thing that makes Minka different from most big-tit models is that most of them really excite me the first few times I see them,*quot; R.N. wrote. *quot;But after several layouts, they become kind of ordinary and the excitement diminishes. Minka is just the opposite. She gets more and more arousing for me with every layout.*quot; An inspiration to such big-boob stars as Dolly Fox and Sandra Star, Minka keeps busy with her daily tennis practice and matches, taking care of her many dogs, her vegetable gardening, traveling to tennis tournaments and working on her website. In this video, she checks herself out in a sectional mirror.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 530.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Minka Returns
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy * Sticky Schledehausen

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kate Marie
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Kate Marie brings her hottie-next-door cuteness back to Score in a horny fingering session that leaves Kate with sticky fingers and us with a bulge in our jeans yet again. Kate's got the magic and she's one of those girls who is seemingly unaware of her powers, like Alexya, in a way. Writes Nick, *quot;If you guys ran pictures of Kate Marie every freaking day I would not complain in the least. Goddess is not a term to be used lightly, but it certainly applies to her. Yowza!*quot; As much as we like the idea, Nick, we still need to photograph a few other girls now and then. But we're sure Kate appreciates your sentiment.
Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 589.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy * Sticky
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

At Home With: Beauty Harbor Springs

Cast: Lacey Taylor
Genres: Amateur Girls, Solo, Masturbation, Hair
Age: 24 Astrological Sign: Cancer Likes: being naked, having sex and sleeping Job: Model Sexiest Thing Ever Done: I made out with 2 girls in a hot tub at my hotel while the other 2 guys just watched Naughtiest Thing Ever Done: I pissed in a guys mouth Favorite Part: The bum Why Your Favorite?: Because its big and juicy Biggest Fantasy: I would like to have sex with all my favorite people at the same time! First Sexual Experience: I was fucked in a grace yard in the rain, held up against a tree, bye bye virginity! Last Sexual Experience: I stayed over at a friends last night, drank expensive and fucked all night.
Duration: 25:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: At Home With: Beauty
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lucy Rodriguez: Score Sexbomb Next Door Steinkjer

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lucy Rodriguez
Genres: Score Theater ,4K UltraHD ,Big Tits ,Boob Play ,High Heels ,Kitchen ,Lactating ,Latina ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Self-Sucking ,Solo ,Toy
Lucy Rodriguez enters her apartment ready to relax after a long day. That tight dress was designed for maximum breast exposure and maximum eye appeal. Her big boobs are barely restrained by her tight bra. Lucy is a stunner who knows she's got it and she enjoys sharing her natural gifts. Entering her kitchen, Lucy shows off her slender body in her dress. She has a glass of orange juice and spills a few drops on the breast-exposing top of her dress. She wipes it off and licks her fingers. Lucy gets on her kitchen countertop and slowly takes off her dress and bra, teasing and titillating. She knows the effect she has on us. Lucy plays with her tits and shows off her naked body. The kitchen counter is her stage. Lucy is the star of the show. Lucy fingers her pussy, making it wetter with her spit. Toy play is next. Squeezing her supple hooters and ripe nipples, lactating Lucy makes a milky mess on the black counter. She plugs her pussy some more in different positions and sucks her nipples, too. Lucy's coochie is so wet, the dildo keeps sliding out. No question. Lucy's got it all.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 33380kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucy Rodriguez: Score Sexbomb Next Door
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Tub Bikini Hottie Amado

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Deluxe
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Bikini ,Blonde ,Pool ,Solo
Casey Deluxe (February '15 Score) knows exactly how to unwind and relax and that's in the hot tub of a swanky spa. And that's where Score took Casey so she could indulge as the camera rolled. Casey tells us that she gets quite a bit of attention, and she likes it, but that many guys are too shy to go over and talk to her when they see her. *quot;Men always ask me if my breasts are real,*quot; says Casey. *quot;I tell them, 'Yes, they are.'*quot; Even though she doesn't workout and doesn't watch or play sports, she stays in sexy shape, which proves that naked modeling is a healthy activity for women.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 907.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Tub Bikini Hottie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Viola Weber - Hottie Relaxes With A Toy In Her Cunt Wausa

Cast: Viola Weber
Genres: Solo, Teen, Fingering, Masturbation, Shaved, Small Tits, Toys
Just like many other modern girls, Viola Weber leads a busy life and this means she needs to find a good way of relaxing.
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 927.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viola Weber - Hottie Relaxes With A Toy In Her Cunt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nasty bitch fists herself Cedar Ridge

Studio: Sweet Pictures
This gorgeous brunette bitch is one naughty slut. Baseball bat wasn't enough for her tight muffin, but she decides to use her fist. As a reward she got her pretty face pissed in a bathtub.
Duration: 24:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty bitch fists herself
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Britney Bush Bukkake Paysandu

Release Year: 2020
Studio: GangBangCreampie
Cast: Britney Amber
Genres: 5 Creampies, Blowjobs, Creampie Eating, Deepthroat, Gangbang, Interracial
The spell of mr. Salty's is growing stronger as it pulls more and more girls under its unwholesome influence. This week's unsuspecting target is buxom housewife, britney amber. Accompanied only by her husband, britney is out for what she thought would only be a quick thrill, rubbing up against some strangers in a darkened club in front of her hubby in a hotwife fantasy. However, the decadent trance of mr. Salty's proved too strong and soon took her over, pushing her beyond any former boundaries of decency she once possessed. Her husband told her there were no rules at this club, but even he did not know how right he was. Britney's suggestive rubbing quickly turns into full-on stripper grinding as salty's power over her increases, compelling her to pull her tits out, let the guys grope her ass, and run their fingers through her full, natural, blonde bush. Once the full excess of mr. Salty's has seeped completely into britney's mind, she can't help herself from pulling the crowd of leering men into a corner booth for an even more intimate, seedy display of her body, paying special attention to that lush bush of hers. The guys have been equally corrupted by the fog of sex in the air and can't help but follow britney back to the hidden, secret back room of mr. Salty's that only those bewitched by it can find. Britney splays herself out on a mattress and first begs her followers to spit on her pussy to prepare it for an epic bush bukkake! They happily comply as britney tempts them to cum in her bush over and over until it is a gooey mess of sperm, spit, and salaciousness. More than ten men plaster britney's bush before slinking out one-by-one as salty's spell dissipates. It keeps its hold firmly on britney until the end, however, as she orgasms again and again, using the cum as lube for her vibrator and dildo. Mr. Salty's has made her insatiable! Once the men have all gone and britney slowly comes back to her senses, she and her husband retreat quickly home to get one final use of all that natural lube in her bush as their memory of salty's slowly fades. However, another unsuspecting lamb will soon fall prey to mr. Salty's lascivious charms. Who will it be? Circle back and see for yourself at the home of sexual debauchery, mr. Salty's.
Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney Bush Bukkake
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jasmine Jolie brings her favorite dildo Carlstadt

Studio: Cezar Capone
Very hot blonde bitch is super horny and she knows what fits her the most, so she brings her favorite big glass sex toy which she sticks in her shaved muff and enjoys the size of it. Hottie is best in this work so see how she licks it and makes it slimy for her gaping vagina which got soft and ready for masturbation.
Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14905kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 867.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Jolie brings her favorite dildo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alone at the office, this mature secretary starts to feel herself up Rushford

Genres: Masturbation, Shaved, Solo, Toys, Big ass
While being alone at the office, naughty mature secretary Cintya Aston is feeling frisky. And while nobody's at work, she thinks 'What the Hell' and starts feeling herself up.
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6531kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alone at the office, this mature secretary starts to feel herself up
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

British Super-tits Tigerton

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Shannon Blue
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo
Shannon Blue wanted to change her life after hitting fifty. She wanted to have bigger breasts. A British grandmother, she got divorced and used part of her settlement to supersize her boobs from 34D to 32MM. One of her goals is to have the biggest tits she can bust a bra with. Score's editors read about Shannon in the British newspapers and made contact with an invitation to pose. Shannon accepted and was flown to Prague to meet one of our photographers. She took to nude posing as if she had been doing it for years. Shannon's happier now. *quot;I can't get enough of my new boobs,*quot; she said. *quot;They've completely transformed my life and they look and feel amazing. Most of my clothes are stretchy so my breasts are always on show.*quot; Now living in Bulgaria with her fiance, Shannon is geared up to show off her huge tits on-camera more often. She's found her sweet spot as a model instead of working as an office administrator. In a second bonus video, Shannon is interviewed between shoots.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7677kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Super-tits
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A sweeter place Hagenberg

Cast: Serenya Gomez
Genres: Big Natural tits, Bouncing Boobs, Dildo fucking, Fingering Pussy, Masturbation, Toys, Curvy, Vibrator
Serenya Gomez joins us for her second scene here at Wet and Puffy and this brunette beauty wears a leopard print bodysuit that clings to every curve! She kneels down on the floor and pushes her tits together to show off her cleavage before unclipping her bodysuit to tease her puffy pussy. Sitting on the arm of her couch, Serenya fingers herself and tastes her juices, pulling up her bodysuit even more to set her big tits free. Once she is naked, this hot babe teases her nipples with some love eggs and moves down to her juicy puffy pussy. She pops them inside herself while we zoom in on the action then she decides to move onto a yellow vibrator. Serenya bends over the couch and toys herself in the doggystyle position, then gets more comfy as she brings herself to orgasm with her sex toy!
Duration: 16:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20220kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A sweeter place
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zoey Bennett is shy at first.. but only at first Amawalk

Studio: Cezar Capone
Brunette slut with small boobs and amazing legs is virgin in this style of pleasuring. Bitchy lady with amazing tattoos strips, exposes her mighty ass and enjoys her own tasty pussy. 18 you hottie is so shy but she likes, look how her vagina became super slimy so she can taste the sweet juice from it.
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14783kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 937.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Bennett is shy at first.. but only at first
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flirty Naughty - When She Cums (2021) Lake Havasu City

Cast: Flirty Naughty
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Look at the way hot mom Flirty Naughty has made herself up to entice you to touch. This cock hungry mama is eager to get naked so she can get to work with her talented fingers rubbing down her firm breasts and bare snatch. She wants to demonstrate how she likes riding her dildo to climax.
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14673kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flirty Naughty - When She Cums (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brittany Elizabeth: Three Cheers For Big Tits Flaxton

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Brittany Elizabeth
Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo
Brittany Elizabeth's excitement and exuberance leaps out of the monitor when she introduces her video. Being a Score Girl is something she's wanted very badly. She's a high-energy lady. Brittany has the great bod, the huge, huge tits and the pretty face. And she can talk the talk. If you love to hear jerk-off encouragement coming from a hottie with a sexy voice, Brittany will blow your pants off. Brittany knew about Score from her husband, from seeing the magazine and from friends. Born in Florida and now living in Hawaii, she naturally loves spending time at the beach. Brittany is very flexible. Just watch her make the V for victory sign with her shapely legs. *quot;I was a cheerleader for nine years. I run and I cycle to stay in shape and I want to try aerial yoga. I love to cook, bake and decorate.*quot; Especially decorating her fantasy body with tight tops and sexy outfits. *quot;I only wear bras when I go out. As soon as I get home, my bra comes off.*quot;
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 882.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany Elizabeth: Three Cheers For Big Tits
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kate Quinn - Intimate Desires (2021) Fitzwilliam

Cast: Kate Quinn
Do you dream of a short and sweet Russian babe like Kate Quinn? She's a goddess in a white robe and matching bra and thong. As she unveils her sleek figure, you'll want to take in every inch of her nubile body from her full breasts to her glistening bald twat.
Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11838kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kate Quinn - Intimate Desires (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Viola Weber - Hottie Relaxes With A Toy In Her Cunt Cotui

Cast: Viola Weber
Genres: Solo, Teen, Fingering, Masturbation, Shaved, Small Tits, Toys
Just like many other modern girls, Viola Weber leads a busy life and this means she needs to find a good way of relaxing.
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 927.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viola Weber - Hottie Relaxes With A Toy In Her Cunt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Junie Moonie - Wet Wonders (2021) Ancramdale

Cast: Junie Moonie
Junie Moonie just loves bath time. This horny European is always looking for a reason to play with her titties, and it's especially fun when they're wet and slippery. Plus, there's nothing as sexy as spraying the shower right at her meaty pussy and letting the water do all the work for her pleasure.
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9647kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Junie Moonie - Wet Wonders (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla