XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Kristina Rose * Elise Graves Jarales

Cast: Kristina Rose, Elise Graves, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Vibrator
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up.
They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex.
Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.
This particular client was so vague with his directions. Don't leave a mark? That's an easy one. A flogger on Kristina's asshole and pussy might turn her bright red but they aren't going to leave her covered in bruises. Nipple clamps are going to give her a pinch she won't soon forget but there won't be a trace of them left by the time her owner arrives.
Kristina's captors are feeling pretty generous today. Or maybe they are just bored. Either way, once they get going they decide to give her a full lesson in what her new life is going to be like. They grab some toys and get to work. Kristina grits her teeth against the gag in her mouth and tries her best not to give them the satisfaction of hearing her scream. She doesn't understand that they aren't trying to get anything from her. She isn't the prize or the game. She's the toy. It doesn't matter to them how she reacts. It is the act of hurting her that they enjoy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose * Elise Graves
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech Sexy Feet video pt2 Schuylkill Haven

Video language: English
Czech blonde beautie have the most amazing feet, well shaped and with super soft soles.Soon there nimble tongue get down to business, as she lick, kiss, tease and titillate every inch of each others feet. If you like hot girls, with super sexy feet, worshipped and tickled, then be sure not to miss this clip!

Total size: 11.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Sexy Feet video pt2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Junkie Vip Wonderfull Cool Super New Collection. Part 2. Waynoka

Release Year: 2021
As the name says, we love bondage and so do our girls. Whether you're into mummification, self-bondage, electricity, tickling, latex, pantyhose, bound orgasms, or maybe some stricter predicaments. We have it all. See for yourself and check out the updates page for free previews, enjoy!

Total size: 6.4 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Junkie Vip Wonderfull Cool Super New Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Midian: Learns not to wear jeans Bland

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Everyone knows that Ivan’s a leg man, but his girlfriend Midian keeps wearing jeans, even after they had talked about her wardrobe. He decides that a demostration may help her remember the proper attire in the future. He grabs her hands and starts binding her wrists together in front of her. Midian pleads with Ivan, explaining that her outfit is comfortable and cute. Ivan has heard just about enough from her and uses his hand to cover her face while he grabs a blue ball gag. Midian tells Ivan to relax that she’ll wear a skirt next time, but he’s heard that before. Ivan tells her to open up and when she refuses, he grabs her head by her hair and XXXX the gag into her mouth. He straps the gag tight as she pleads in high pitched squeals. He lowers a hook attached to a pulley and ties her wrists off to it. He then raises it to pull her taunt. Ivan raises her pants legs and ties her ankles together tightly. He contines to lecture her and she tries to plead her case through the gag, begging to be let go. Ivan reaches for a knife and starts to cut the buttons off of her shirt before ripping it open revealing a sexy black lace bra. He continues to cut her shirt off at the sleeves letting it fall to the floor. Next, he cuts each of her bra straps and the band of the bra leaving Midian topless and vulnerable. Ivan makes a small cut in the jeans and then rips them up one leg to the waist. She kicks the knife away and Ivan just grabs it and does the same to the other leg exposing some nice cuban heeled thigh highs. He leaves her there struggling a bit to drive home his point, and struggle she does. Midian squeals and shakes and wiggles her feet trying to escape. He comes back in and cuts off the legs on the pants and tells her to turn around for him. Midian, terrified spins in a circle. Ivan steps in and unbuttons what’s left of her jeans and then cuts those off as well. He runs his knife over her stomach causing a loud whimper to escape from behind the ballgag. Ivan leaves her alone again and she squirms trying to get out. Finally, Ivan comes to untie her after she promises to wear the approved clothes, but before he lets her go completely he desides they need to go by the bedroom. Starring Midian.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Midian: Learns not to wear jeans
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kidnap Her Part 25 Marlie Mount

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation
I love humilation my wife, house wifes bondaged compilation. Enjoy!
Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 870.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kidnap Her Part 25
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Midian: Dog eat dog world Olivehill

It’s a eat world, and this bitch is the worst when it comes to stealing business from Ivan. He’s spent years losing business to Midian, but finally he’s got her where he wants her – on his team. That’s the pretense, anyway; he’s hired her so she’s no longer competition. If you can’t beat them, join them, right? Well, in this case, it’s less joining and more beating, because Ivan has something else in store for Midian. He leads her into her new “office,” which is considerably less than she expected, and introduces her to rope, which is definitely more than she expected. He throws her down on the desk and binds her hands while she struggles fiercely on the tabletop, and Ivan reminds her of the business she’s stolen from him. She immediately mouths off, “What, you want commission or something?!” But Ivan’s going to get his commission now, without her help. She continues to fight him, but it’s a waste of time, she’s going nowhere. Ivan collects her long, beautiful hair to expose her very pretty but extremely upset face – too bad he has to cover it up to keep her quiet. He stuffs a balled-up handkerchief in her sassy mouth and tapes it in place, then flips her back onto her stomach so he can tie up her lovely legs. He knots the rope off at her ankles so he can take the rope up to her knees, where he cinches her stilettos close to her sexy ass. Midian still squeals behind the gag while Ivan incorporates her hands into the tie, pulling her into a tight hogtie Her cries turned panicked when Ivan goes to undo her blouse, exposing her lacy bra which he slides out of the way to show off her milky white tits. When he goes to move her car, Midian strains against the rope, scratching on the strands to see if there is anything loose, and gives a shriek of frustration when she can’t find anything to help her. Her face is red behind the gag from her exertion, her nipples hard against the desk despite her distress. Now that Ivan has her car all taken care of, it’s time to take care of Midian, whom he didn’t realize was quite so sexy. He offers her an alternative to what he had planned for her: “Go to my house and be tied up all the time, or go to my friend Bob’s house and get shipped out of the country? No? Well those are your only two choices honey. Think about it.” He slaps her a few times on the ass and leaves her to consider her options. She whimpers and toils against the rope, desperately trying to get free, not wanting either of Ivan’s options. Ivan comes back and informs her it’s time to go, telling her, “I’m not sure what I’m going to do with you yet, but we’re going to have some fun before I let you go.” Ivan slings her screaming form over his shoulder like she’s nothing and carries her to off her fate. Starring Midian.
Duration: 10:03

File size: 149.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Midian: Dog eat dog world
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene Isley: Wrong paperwork Teasdale

There is something not quite right with these numbers. It's probably nothing, probably just that someone forgot to turn in some of their paperwork, but it has happened two months in a row. It's Serene's job to make sure these reports are right, so she calls in Ivan to see if he knows or can find out anything. He says it might be Frank's crew, and goes to check on it for her. In reality, it wasn't that someone forgot to turn something in, but they turned in the wrong paperwork to watchful little Ms. Isley. This is a problem; Ms. Isley is now a problem. Luckily, Ivan has a solution. He comes back with a briefcase, feigning helpfulness, and while Serene is occupied with trying to fix the numbers, Ivan pulls out his fix: rope! He grabs her wrists and pins them behind her back, wrapping the tan rope around them while she struggles and fusses. She's just doing her job! Apparently, though, Ivan and a few of his buddies are doing a little more than their jobs, and now that Serene has caught wind of it, she has become part of their jobs. Luckily, she came into his office with her questions, and this construction site has more than enough places to hide a little body like hers. He crams a cloth into her mouth and wraps clear packing tape around her head, hushing her protests. She still tries to fight and escape when he pulls out another rope, but he has a firm grip on her and is out of range of her kicks. There's not much she can say or do right now to get her out of this situation - especially gagged and getting more tied up by the second - but still she tries, bitching at him from behind the tape, and eventually resorts to sign language, giving Ivan the finger. Serene's anger is understandable, but her words are not. Ivan ignores her and pulls her back toward him over the desk, pinning her heels against her ass while he shakes loose another coil of rope. She pushes hard with her legs, enough that Ivan's almost afraid she'll push herself right into the wall or floor. But he lassos her knees with one hand, blocking her kicks with the other, leaving her to only squirm on the desk as he ties her legs.
Duration: 11:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 431.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley: Wrong paperwork
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Discipline in Russian Convent Lehi

Two girls are punished for engaging in lesbian sex. There is some brief hand spanking and then some whipping while suspended from a harness.
Duration: 41:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russian Convent
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Remedial Training – Sicilia Nitta Yuma

The Man In Black waits for no-one, especially untrained submissive wanna-be’s that are late for his class. Sicilia is fully apologetic for her tardiness however the Man In Black has heard all the excuses before and he isn’t falling for it. He renders his verdict and commences training Sicilia as only the Man In Black knows how….
Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 175.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remedial Training – Sicilia
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isabella Rose: Desperate to Get Away Lamia

Ivan likes to sit on the bench in down town to watch all the sexy girls walk around in their high heels. He took an interest in one in particular and began to want more, he wanted to see her tightly bound and gagged. He began following her from a distance to learn her routine, until he finally snatched her and brought her home… The clip opens with Ivan XXXX Belle into the room, her wrists already tied behind her back and her mouth cleave gagged with a strip of cloth. He leans her against the wall ordering her to stay put and gets to work securing her knees together. Her skirts lifts showing off her Cuban heeled stockings and garter belt. He ties her ankles together as well making the poor girl a lot less stable. He then runs his hands up and down her body while she’s unable to do anything about it. He rips her blouse open and she screams no, trying to look away from him. He grabs her throat and torments the girl, whispering in her ear about all the things that he is going to do to her. Belle is placed back against the wall while Ivan goes to gather a few more supplies. She slides down to a squatting position and tries hard to free her hands. She pants and moans desperate to get free before the man comes back. He grabs her by her throat bringing her up to her feet to show her what he’s coming back with, a saw, a staple , and a screw driver. Belle tries to back away but doesn’t have the stability to come away from the wall. Ivan doesn’t want to hear her screams so he stuffs cloth over the cleave strip and winds black electrical tape around her head to stifle her gasps. He lowers her to the floor and hogties her, tying her ankles to her wrists and securing her ankles down to her thighs. With her a bit more secure, Ivan leaves her alone again and she pulls hard against the ropes. He returns moments later and stands her up on knee point, holding her up by her breasts and hair. He lifts her up over his shoulder and carries her off to the table for some more fun..
Duration: 10:14

File size: 397.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella Rose: Desperate to Get Away
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blindfolded Boss Jasmine Sinclair East Palatka

Genres: BDSM
Stella Cox and Jasmine Sinclair become closer when the bosses kinky BDSM secret is revealed. She blindfolds Stella and massages her massive mammaries.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8365kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blindfolded Boss Jasmine Sinclair
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR Crissy Moon - Table Talks Anatone

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met.
The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test.
She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.
Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Crissy Moon - Table Talks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

More Futile Struggles Minipack Renick

Cast: Carissa Dumond, Diamondly, Ophelia K, Rachel Adams, Sidnay Adams
You can expect to see women in stringent on-screen tying, tight breast bondage and torment, nipple clamps, spanking, slapping and manhandling, crotchropes and extreme gagging!
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 20.0 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Futile Struggles Minipack
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Derek: If your daddy could see you now Hanoi

“Oh mercy.” Derek thinks Ivan has been hiding something from her, whether it’s an affair or something worse, but she never expected what it really was. Poking around the dresser in the guest bedroom, Derek finds out something she never knew about her husband – he has a stockpile of rope, and a ball gag too! “What the hell?” But now that Derek has stumbled across Ivan’s secret stash, she’s in trouble. Ivan catches her snooping around, claiming to be looking for her socks, when the whole pile of rope behind her clearly marks her a liar. But Ivan generously offers to educate her in the ways of rope. Derek doesn’t want to know, and offers to “pretend like I never saw it, promise I won’t tell anybody that you’re a freak.” With an offer like that, how can Ivan refuse? He bends her sexy ass over the dresser and finishes tying her wrists. “One good thing about this,” he tells her, tenderly pulling the hair out of her face so he can see her lovely scowl, “I’ve been hiding this part of my personality from you for a long time… but now I can share it with you.” But what’s her ungrateful response to this revelation? “I want a divorce!” Tsk. Ivan tells her, “I don’t think so honey.” Convenient snaps on her blouse makes displaying her gorgeous tits a breeze, and all Ivan has to do is pull down her bra for the full view. Now that he has her all exposed and vulnerable, Ivan fills her in on his sick kink, pulling her back against him by her hair. “This will be our life from now on. I’m gonna tie you up, take video of you, take pictures of you, and if you ever tell anyone, I’ll take it all and send it to your father.” A few wraps of rope around her breasts squeeze those lovely boobs together, but she’s still trying to kick Ivan and stomp his feet with her stilettos. He puts a stop to that by grabbing her by the throat and whispering threats in her ear. “I advise you not to hurt me, honey, you know why? ‘Cause then I get to hurt you. What do you think about that?” Derek snaps, “Bite me!” Oh, wrong response. “Really?” Ivan asks. “No!” “Okay then. Don’t give me suggestions, honey. ‘Cause biting is definitely a possibility.” But Derek throws out one more suggestion to Ivan. “Go to church!” Ivan laughs, but he’s tired of her bitchy mouth and wants to shut her up, and has the ball gag she found earlier for just that purpose. Derek clenches her jaw, anger all over her face. Ivan offers her two options: the hard way or the easy way. “Tell me the hard way, please, tell me the hard way.” But Derek keeps her mouth shut this time, until Ivan XXXX it open and shoves the gag deep past her teeth. “The more you fight, the more you struggle, the more you turn me on.” But despite the warning, she still struggles when he picks her up, puts her face down on the dresser, and proceeds to our favorite part – her sexy legs. She squirms once he’s got her ankles tied, and nearly falls off the dresser, squealing in terror. “I wouldn’t squirm off that thing, if I were you!” He starts her into a tight hogtie, displaying her shapely legs all the more. “If your daddy could see you now…” Derek flips him off, prompting him to grab her finger and torque it. “Want me to break it off, bitch?” He lets her go to tie a knot, and the bitch flips him off with both hands! He grabs her finger again, making her scream. After a bit he tells her she’s worrying him up on that dresser, doesn’t want her to hurt herself, so lifts her off and into the floor, where he tells her to struggle for the video camera. And boy does she! It’s hot as hell to watch her squirm, trying to get loose, even as she manages to get her shoes loose from the rope. Eventually she does get the rope around her legs off, but Ivan comes over and tells her the good news – it just means he gets to tie her up all over again! Starring Derek SynKlaire.
Duration: 13:03

File size: 193.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek: If your daddy could see you now
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bottoms Up For Cat Belmont Coxsackie

Master Argus has his slave, Cat Belmont, strapped to an Oak Y Bench with her ass in the air, ready for his full stern attention. After a good flogging warmup, he moves on to pussy play using a variety of sex toys and vibrators to bring her to screaming orgasms.
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3437kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 218.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bottoms Up For Cat Belmont
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlotte Sartre Gibsonburg

Studio: AnalVids
Genres: Anal, 1 On 1, ATM, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Rough Sex, Male Foot Worship
Charlotte Sartre gets manhandled by Toni Ribas. Passionate kissing soon leads to her being choked with his belt. She gets facefucked and is to lick and suck male feet. He bends her over and fucks her tight pussy. She gets choked and slapped more, spit on her face, and then shoves his cock in her ass with no lube. She gets fucked hard and fast back-and-forth between her pussy and asshole. She worships his feet with a mouthful of cum and swallows.
Duration: 23:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11693kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Good Time Part 1 Pike

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture, Hummulation, Natural Tits, Pornstar
We don't ever do scenes without bondage, but the members requested it so we decided to give it a shot. The bondage in this first scene is mental. Riley has to hold herself into a standing spread eagle position. Her punishment for dropping her arms below a line or moving her feet closer together is enough to make her hold position.
It's not easy holding your arms up. It's not long before Riley is suffering. The strain in her arms is clearly beginning to hurt. She drops her arms just for a moment and is immediately shocked. She screams in pain and gets right back into position.
Now that she is fully acquainted with the consequences she redoubles her efforts to hold her position. It's just too painful. Dropping position leads to more punishment and each punishment makes her feel more strain. It's not long before she's unable to get back into position and she's just a sobbing mess.
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Good Time Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bdsm Punishment Sees Zlata Whipped,Bound,Stretched Out Hagan

Studio: PornWorld
After only just meeting each other on the street, Vince decides to take Zlata Shine back to his apartment, where his BDSM toys are, for a bit of fun.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11799kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Punishment Sees Zlata Whipped,Bound,Stretched Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Some really kinky BDSM for these lesbians Geraldton

These kinky bitches just love to get each other wet as they tie each other up and pull each other apart.
Duration: 55:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3751kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some really kinky BDSM for these lesbians
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First dominate training - Valentina Bianco Dorton

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Valentina Bianco
Genres: nipple clamps, breast pumping machine, ballgag, bondage
This new cute HuCow needs a lot of work. So her first training is quite harsh. Valentina is kneeling when the farmer hands her some nipple clamps. They hurt a lot when she puts them on her sensitive nipples, but they will hurt a lot more coming off! Valentina will need nipple training AND breast training, so she is in for an interesting stay at the farm. After her nipple clamp ordeal, she is cuffed to a bench for the next part: the electronic breast training machine at high power. Her poor little udders get doubled in size inside the vacuum cups. Valentina has started her transformation. She hates it already, and we haven’t even started to milk her yet!
Duration: 9:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14224kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First dominate training - Valentina Bianco
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lea The Audition part 2, lewrubens Purcellville

Lea, is lead into the dungeon room by the Master by a leash attached to her nipple chain. She is still wearing the ball gag and nipple clamps handcuffs on her wrists and ankles which make her steps slow and painful. Her neck cuff has been replaced with a thick wide leather posture collar padlocked on with a big ring in front. When she arrives the Master Padlocks that ring to a chain which tethers her to the ceiling. She spends a few moments testing and exploring her new restraints but her real predicament is her nipples. Still wearing the press clamps and padlock but now the Master has added a chain leash and it too is locked to a chain dangling from the ceiling. Lea struggles to find some slack in the nipple leash but there is none. To keep the pressure off of her nipples she must keep on her tip toes and her sexy heels are now gone.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5915kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 922.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lea The Audition part 2, lewrubens
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Petulant Slave Silex

Goddess Starla is fed up with Jada Sinn and all her nasty, foul mouthed antics. Starla wonders if maybe Jada is acting out because she wants more attention from her Goddess. A problem easily solved. Lot’s of Hardcore action with a happy ending for everyone!
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 160.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Petulant Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kobe Lee: This marriage is over! Peever

Ivan knew Kobe was a bitch when he married her, but she was hot enough to off-set the bitchiness for the most part. But after things started turning sour in their marriage, the hotness started losing its appeal. When Ivan and Kobe split up, Kobe demanded the house, and Ivan decided it was worth losing the house to get rid of her. But when Ivan received divorce papers, that was it. He went over to the house - HIS house, now hers - and gives a counter-offer, one involving rope and a long trip somewhere far away. He grabs her off the couch, turns her around, and begins tying her hands behind her back. She continues to run her bitchy mouth even as Ivan knots the rope off, so he starts tossing around ideas on where to send her - he hears the slave trade in Singapore is great this time of year.
Duration: 11:55

File size: 462.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kobe Lee: This marriage is over!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crux Dreams Unreal Excellent Hot New Nice Perfect Collection. Part 2. West Valley

The delusion will capture you, the plot will shake and will excite your imagination! Don't pass!

Total size: 6.1 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crux Dreams Unreal Excellent Hot New Nice Perfect Collection. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leslie’s in Trouble Again Sparkill

Leslie is a hard cookie to crack! She’s back for the third and final time and Tony DeSergio has lost all of his patience with her. He has never had such a defiant and unruly wench take everything he can dish out, and still come back for more. It’s time to break out the big guns, and Leslie isn’t going to be back after Tony is done with her this time.
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2411kbps

File size: 143.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leslie’s in Trouble Again
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cheerleaders In Bondage Sonnette

Jewell Marceau and Sinn Sage are helpless, bound, and gagged cheerleaders anxious to show off their talents at cheerleader tryouts. Little did these two girls know that they had been tricked by the sadistic Mistress Gemini who has all along harbored a deep loathing and seething desire to abuse and humiliate cute young cheerleaders .
Duration: 1:25:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleaders In Bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth Andrews: Get your grubby hands off me! La Follette

It's been a long day for Elizabeth, and she's so eager to get home and off her feet that she doesn't notice a guy lurking around her apartment complex, and is completely taken by surprise when grabs her from behind as she opens her door. She tries to hit him with her briefcase, but he manhandles her inside, shuts the door, and throws her onto the couch. She fights, but he just jerks her around so he can get behind her to tie her wrists. Elizabeth knows he's probably here for the documents in her briefcase, so she tells him where he can find them in the hopes that he'll leave her alone and just take them and go. But no such luck - he says he HAS to tie her up, as if there is some rule book for stealing confidential documents from a sexy woman. Elizabeth kicks her pantyhose-clad legs, making her skirt ride up as she struggles against Ivan, trying to him with her red satin stilettos.
Duration: 10:58

File size: 425.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Andrews: Get your grubby hands off me!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lila-Serene: Lila's Dream Analysis with Dr. Isley Cool

Lila has been having a very troubling dream and requested that we have a meeting right away to discuss it. I meet her at my office and I can tell that something is troubling her. We have a seat and she begins telling me all about it. In the dream, Lila describes a large man coming into the room carrying a bag with green rope in it. She doesn’t know the identity of the man but wishes that she did. She continues, nervously fidgeting with her hands in her lap. I try to comfort her telling her that there is nothing to be embarrassed about and she continues. The man takes out some rope and ties her wrists together. I’ve had this type of thing happen before and sometimes it can be very hard for my patients to talk about it, so I suggest that we act it out with some role playing to help her convey the dream to me. Lila tells me that her wrists were tied behind her back and I grab a back of white rope I keep around the office and have her slide over on the couch so I can take a seat beside her. She places her arms behind her back and begin coiling rope around her wrists. I ask her if that feels right and she says that it was tighter so I oblige her and tighten the ropes trying to mimic her dream. Sitting this close to her I can’t help but feel the warm radiating off of her sexy body, her satin shirt pulling at the buttons over her sweetly curved mounds. Lila closes her eyes and recounts more of the dream, she remembers him telling her that if she behaved that he wouldn’t have to hurt her. Her breathing becomes more shallow and picking up speed. She tells me that the man then ties her legs at the ankle and knee. I drop to the floor, picking up another rope and bind her ankles together. I observe that she seems to be getting more relaxed and she tells me that she thinks this is helping. While I am adding rope to her legs, she talks to me more about what this mystery man said to her. I ask her how the comments made her feel and she whispers in a breathe voice that it made her feel kind of hot. She tells me that the man caressed her legs, running his hands up and down them, grasping her calves in his firm hands, squeezing them. I add a rope just below her legs, letting my hands linger a little longer than they probably should have. She tells me that he pushed up her skirt commenting on her stockings and I follow suit, again trying to mimic the dream as much as possible. While she talks, I run my hand over her nylon-covered legs and notice that I am ever getting aroused by her recounted dream. Lila tells me that the man got behind her and started unbuttoning her blouse next. I slide back to the couch and wrap my arms around her, my breasts pushed against her back while I slowly unbutton her blouse. With short, heated breaths, she explains that the man reached into her bra, exposing her pale mounds, pinching her rose tipped nipples. I take them in my hands, rolling her erect buds of flesh through my fingers, squeezing them as she gasps. She tells me harder and I listen. In the dream, the man then tells Lila that she’s being a good girl and good girls get rewarded. I’m still so close to her body, her quivering nipples in hand and ask her how they get rewarded. She tells me that he wants to take her home and have fun with her. As I massage her bare breasts, running my hands over her sexy thighs, she tells me that she wanted to go with the man, and he picked her up like she was nothing, throwing her over his shoulder, carrying her away. Lila then breaks from her fog and says that the dream stops right there, the faraway look in her eyes now gone. I take my hands off of her, not realizing how far this had actually gone, and I straighten my glasses and clear my throat. I tug at my skirt and ask her what she thinks this all means. She says that she doesn’t know that she thinks she needs to explore it. I tell her that there is a man that I might be able to call that has some experience in this area. I write the number down for her but tell her that I’ll go ahead and give him a call, tucking the number in her bra. I call Ivan and attempt to explain the situation to him telling him that she’s actually here now. He tells me that he’s on his way. I ask Lila if there’s anything else she remembers about the dream and she mentions that sometimes he places a big red ball in her mouth that has a leather strap running through it and buckles it tight behind her head. I dig through my bag, sure that I have one in there while she continues talking. I pull it out and ask her if there’s anything else before I strap the gag in place and she tells me that sometimes he hogties her as well. I place the ball between her lips, sliding it in her awaiting mouth and get her to lay down on the couch. When Ivan arrives, I have Lila hogtied on the couch, and am kneeling beside her. He comes over, I explain her dream, and how she really needs to know what happens beyond the point where she is carried out of the room. He says that he is happy to help, and I go out on a limb and ask him to do me one more favor. I ask Ivan to tie me up as well because I think it will help me to understand exactly what Ms. Lasher is going through. Ivan starts by pulling my breasts out of my top and pulling my arms behind me. He ties my wrists tight and then loops the rope around my waist locking them to my body. He runs the rope above and below my breasts, securing my upper arms closer to my body as well. He sits me down on the couch and pulls out an even bigger red ball than the one I had. I open wide and he places the ball inside, buckling it tight behind my head. Ivan pulls out another rope and binds my legs together, starting with just below my knees and then moves down to my ankles. I notice Lila watching with attention as Ivan binds me up as well. Ivan runs the rope under my high heels before knotting the rope off. He lifts Lila from the couch to the floor and lays me down on the couch. One more rope is added pulling my ankles up to my wrists putting me in a similar hogtie to Lila’s. Once Ivan is done, he lifts Lila up over his shoulder, still hogtied, and carries her out of my office to help her work through some of her issues.
Duration: 17:44

File size: 263.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lila-Serene: Lila's Dream Analysis with Dr. Isley
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kriss Foxx - Punishment Mountainair

Studio: XDominant
Kriss Foxx Bound Beautiful bitches and muscular guys Chris spank, fuck. She suck very big dick! Very sexy !
Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9787kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kriss Foxx - Punishment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vibration Deary

She pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.
Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vibration
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

GotCuffs Mega Wonderfull Hot The Best Nice Collection. Part 7. Barbacena

So I had to come in a fix that. Cuffing her wrists to the side of the belt did the trick. She wasn’t able to reach...

Total size: 11.4 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GotCuffs Mega Wonderfull Hot The Best Nice Collection. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rory closet 1080p Merate

Weston is a great young girl who has found the allure of the too much for her to resist.
Duration: 1:26:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4224kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rory closet 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sienna Aldridge-Lila Lasher: Quarreling Roommates Haugesund

*quot;Hey Sienna, have you seen my black pencil skirt? The knee length one?*quot; If any of her clothes are missing, Lila knows where to look: Sienna. Sienna has a bad habit of *quot;borrowing*quot; Lila's skirts, dresses, shoes - you name it. Sure, it could be great having a roommate who wears the same size, but not if the roommate never gives back the borrowed items. Lila walks into the living room where Sienna is sitting quietly - in her black pencil skirt. *quot;That's the one I'm looking for. What are you doing?*quot; Apparently Sienna has a blind date with some conservative guy, and needed a conservative skirt - all of hers are too short. *quot;It's for a few hours, what's the big deal? Don't worry, I'll get it dry cleaned and all, I'll take care of it.*quot; Well, that's just not good enough for Lila. She grabs Sienna by her red ponytail and yanks her over to her knees beside the couch. Sienna's indignant cry brings their other roommate, Ivan, into the room. *quot;Is she taking your skirts again?*quot; he asks. When Lila confirms Sienna's thievery, Ivan has a suggestion to solve the problem; he tosses a few coils of rope to Lila, saying, *quot;Here, tie her up!*quot; After a moment's consideration, Lila shrugs and starts a rope around Sienna's wrists, *quot;Sounds like fun to me!*quot; Unfortunately, Sienna doesn't agree: *quot;It's just a fucking skirt! What's the big deal?*quot; The big deal is that she Keeps stealing Lila's skirts, and never gives them back! Lila's sick of it, and Ivan's idea might be the solution, so she keeps tying Sienna while they argue about *quot;borrowing*quot; versus stealing. Sienna points out how many skirts Lila has, but that's not the point - the point is that they're Lila's, not Sienna's. *quot;Are those my shoes too?*quot; As Sienna squirms, her shoes have fallen off, and Ivan suggests Lila see if the shoes actually fit Sienna. They do, but that doesn't stop Lila from tying Sienna's ankles together. *quot;Okay, you can untie me now, you've proved your point!*quot; But neither Lila nor Ivan agree. Ivan even goes so far as to suggest Lila do this every time Sienna steals something of hers - which would be almost every day! But Sienna looks so good in the green rope... she doesn't like Ivan's suggestion, though, and kicks off the shoes again in an attempt to squirm free, mouthing off all the while. But Ivan has something else in his bag of rope to help shut her up - an orange scarf - *quot;There you go, put that in her mouth. Tie it tight so she'll shut the hell up.*quot; Lila grins, knots the scarf, and pulls it tight into Sienna's mouth, wrapping it a few times around her head before knotting it again. *quot;You know, sometimes being roommates with you girls really pays off,*quot; Ivan tells them. *quot;I'm really enjoying myself... Put her shoes back on if you don't mind.*quot;
Duration: 16:12

File size: 240.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sienna Aldridge-Lila Lasher: Quarreling Roommates
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maid For Revenge Scene 5 Gattman

When Mistress awakens, she discovers that she is tied to a chair, legs spread open, gagged and helpless. Yumi U then whips and punishes Maxine X as she gets her revenge in this hot Asian girl/girl bondage fetish spectacular! Yumi U finally returns the favor and gives Maxine X a leg shaking orgasm before leaving her tied, spread-eagle and all alone!
Duration: 14:53
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3169kbps

File size: 383.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid For Revenge Scene 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

GG: What Women Are Made For Wolfe

Ivan pulls a very XXXX GG into the room and pulls her arms behind her back. She demands to be let go and tries kicking at him as he binds her wrists. She tries to slide along the wall hoping to slide by him. She keeps yelling no, but it does no good. He XXXX the sexy lady onto a chair and she starts trying to bargain with him saying that she’ll do whatever he wants. Sadly, what he wants, is to tie her up. He ties then unbuttons her blouse from behind. She cries out for him to stop and even tries to knock him back with her head as he continues to undo each button until her pretty bra is on display. Ivan takes another rope and ties GG’s body to the chair. She tries offering him money, trying anything she can think of to get out of this situation, but Ivan only wants her tied tightly to the chair. She whimpers as he tightens the ropes. When she sees a roll of tape she gets really concerned and yells once again. Ivan stuffs her mouth with a cloth and places a strip of tape over her mouth. He grabs a few more strips of tape and adds them over her gag to make sure to keep her extra quite. GG kicks her legs out at Ivan trying to hit him and determined not to let him tie them up as well. She’s at a disadvantage though, already being tied to the chair and Ivan easily winds rope around her knees and ankles locking her sexy legs together. Ivan pulls GG’s bra down pulling out her firm, sensitive nipples and gives them a good squeezing causing GG to scream into the gag. Ivan adds another rope to GG’s legs around her exposed thighs and ties them off to one of the chair legs. After running his hands all over her body, he leaves her alone, tied to the chair, while he goes to get his camera. He returns and tells her to smile for the camera. He spins the chair around to get another angle for the camera and GG rocks back and forth, pleading with him to let her go. Ivan smells her once again and then lifts her over his shoulder, chair and all and carries her off to the other room..
Duration: 12:11

File size: 181.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GG: What Women Are Made For
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brooke Report Hugoton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Brooke is a tall sexy skinny lady. The kind of girl you see around town and just want to strip her naked and tie her up so she can't get away. It's perfect because she'd like it. She also happens to be a kinky little slut. The more she's tied, the more she's turned on.
Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Report
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dia Zerva Double Bagged Baiang

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat
Old Cunt gets a nice dose of bastinado as she screams through a gag. When he comes for New Cunt, he pulls up her dress and starts beating her ass. Like Old Cunt, she’s bound so throughly, she cannot move away from the cane.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva Double Bagged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Ruse Rockfall

Ava awakes to the hard snap of the cane cresting her flesh. She cries out in pain but no-one replies. Her world is black and cold, her arms are suspended high above her. Her unseen assailant moves effortlessly around her, his fierce hot breath soaking deep into her skin, the sharp piercing bite of his flogger marking her ivory skin red. She screams to him, the sound of her own voice echoes flatly. He still does not reply. Her head is yanked back as hot wax cascades over her breasts. He spreads her legs and slips a finger deep inside her. She is so wet, her desire to be overpowers all other emotions as she experiences an incredible fury of orgasms.
Duration: 9:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps

File size: 169.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ruse
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crystal Frost: This is the role you were hired for Salcedo

Maybe it's the fact that it's a low budget film and they don't pay the actors very well, but Ivan has not been impressed with the acting during scenes, so he decides to try a different method, something a little more realistic. Crystal Frost, another upstart actress, is his first try with the new technique. She comes in dressed for the part - tight blue skirt, nude thigh-high stockings, sexy red sling-back pumps - and with her very few lines memorized, eager to please.
Duration: 10:57

File size: 424.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost: This is the role you were hired for
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ludella Hahn: Rope or Rent Pondicherry

When Ludella told her landlord Ivan she didn't have the rent for this month, he saw a win-win opportunity for them both: she lets him tie her up and take some pictures, and he'll cover her rent this month. It's not a bad deal for Ludella, since Ivan promises it won't be anything but rope, no groping, nothing untoward, just tying her up and taking pictures. Still, she doesn't feel entirely comfortable letting him tie her up, but what choice does she have? She watches nervously as Ivan dumps out his bag of rope, but stands when he asks her to, and puts her wrists uncertainly behind her back. He tries to get her to relax as he ties her wrists, reminding her he won't hurt her, but she still complains that it's pretty tight, and since it's just for pictures, it doesn't have to be, right? But it has to be tight for it to look right, he tells her, and adds a rope around her pretty black nightie, just under her perky young breasts. He's not going to do a half-assed job tying her up, not for how much her rent is. Ludella winces when he pulls it tight, watching him expertly place the rope around to flatter her curves. She wonders about his knowledge and clear experience in tying her up, and especially if he's used this method to collect rent before, though he says he hasn't, that there haven't been any other opportunities as attractive as Ludella before. Ivan has Ludella sit on the bed and scoot back so he can tie her lovely legs. She wore the sexy Cuban stockings he requested, and they certainly accentuate her features. She sighs and looks at the ceiling while he ties her ankles. As the rope goes around her ankles, Ludella starts to have second thoughts, wondering if she made the right decision letting him do this to her. What if he does more than he promised? What if he her or something awful like that? He reassures her, suggesting he'd even like to do this again, in the event that she doesn't have her rent money another time, so why would he do something to prevent that later opportunity? The rope just below her knees only emphasizes the main asset that caught Ivan's eye to begin with: Ludella's shapely legs. He hasn't seen a pair of legs quite as nice as hers in a long time. When he knots off the rope, Ludella suggests that it's enough for his pictures, but Ivan had just a bit more in mind for the best pictures. Ludella fidgets with her wrist rope until Ivan has her sit up, telling her that no bondage is complete without a gag, and before she can protest, he pushes a cloth into her mouth. She didn't agree to this part! But then again, she wasn't sure exactly what she was agreeing to, and it's a little late now. Ivan wraps microfoam tape around her head to keep the cloth firmly in her mouth, then lets her fall back onto her side on the bed. There is still more rope to be added, though, for the visual effect Ivan wants for his pictures. Ludella's rent is not cheap, so he wants to get his money's worth. Ivan links her wrists to one side of the footboard of the bed, her chest to the middle and the other end of the footboard, then has her arch her back so the rope from her waist to the headboard creates a nice line of her body. Finally her ankles get tied to the middle of the footboard, creating a sort of sideways hogtie that shows off how sexy Ivan's tenant is. Just a couple more ropes to highlight those sexy legs a little more, while Ludella squirms uncomfortably. Now she's ready for pictures! Her fidgeting only shows of her musculature, making for even better pictures than Ivan anticipated. But sadly, now it's time to let her go. Perhaps she won't have her rent again soon....
Duration: 13:55

File size: 539.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ludella Hahn: Rope or Rent
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slavemouth - Brooke Johnson - Cum And Piss On The Rocks 1080p Port Moody

Warning: this is the most brutal and intense session we have ever shot. Brooke is an extreme masochist who takes what other women simply can't, and she came to the Slavemouth harem for 3 days of the hardest oral domination you've ever seen. This 1-hour session is nothing less than incredible. Brooke was ultimately lying on the spikey side of a car mat with a brick for a pillow, sharp stones under her ass, and level-11-intense hot sauce burning her clit while Dr. Mercies sat on her face and beat her. Before and after this, she got roughly face fucked for a long time, drank a jug of yellow piss while her stomach was caned, got several loads of melted frozen cum in her eyes, nose, and ears, and ate a long string of anal beads out of the doctor's ass. Due to the extreme nature of this scene, we have included a long excerpt from the pre-scene consent interview. Rest assured, Brooke came for this and left with what she wanted. This documentary session is posted not just for entertainment, but for an educational window on real BDSM with authentic girls like Brooke. Please enjoy.
Duration: 1:02:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5930kbps
Audio: 121kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slavemouth - Brooke Johnson - Cum And Piss On The Rocks 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Twenty Whacks For Twenty Winks Rolling Fork

And all were nestled so snug in their bed, except for one defiant slave who went to bed before being told to do so. Now Goddess Starla must lose hours of sleep to punish Ava! What is a Goddess to do? Well first she must humiliate, then spank Ava’s ass until it’s nice and red. A few mind blowing orgasms and a deep fingering of Ava’s pussy should do just fine. Perhaps some clothes pins on Ava’s perky tits will do as well. Though clearly upset at her slaves non-compliance, Goddess Starla makes sure to get a little pleasure for herself as she demands that Ava get her off before allowing her to even think about cumming. No bedtime stories here…
Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps

File size: 167.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twenty Whacks For Twenty Winks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crystal Frost: Let's Make a Deal Nisswa

Crystal has bought another new dress and Ivan is tired of her spending all of their money. They’ve talked about this several times and she just can’t seem to get it through her head so Ivan has an idea that may help her remember in the future. He pulls her down on top of him in a playful manner, pulls her arms behind her back and explains to her that a few hours on the tied up on the couch might aid her in the future when she gets the shopping impulse. She tells him that it’s not fair, claiming that the car can wait. He secures her wrists behind her back and pulls her up to a kneeling position. He loops another rope around her elbows lashing them tightly behind her back and locks them to her body. Ivan explains that if she would stop buying dresses that this kind of thing wouldn’t happen to her. She obviously isn’t getting it though because her next question is, “Can I buy shoes?” Ivan looks at her with a stern look and Crystal laughs claiming to have a shopping disorder. He uses the ends of the rope around her torso to go around her ankles and thighs pulling them up to a tight hogtie. Crystal continues to act like it’s not a big deal, even claiming that it’s making her want to buy some more dresses. Ivan is convinced that a few hours tied like this and she’ll change her tune. He pulls the straps of her dress down revealing her bare breasts. Ivan XXXX Crystal to open wide and layers vetwrap and a ball of cloth over her mouth, gagging her securely. He pinches her nipples and she squeals behind the gag. Ivan goes to get the camera to get a few pictures of her tied up and that’s when the fun goes out of it for her. She cries out behind the gag, struggling in the rope, even calling Ivan a “fucking asshole!” He comes back with the camera and starts snapping pictures but there’s nothing Crystal can do about it. They finally come to an arrangement that every time she buys a dress, he gets to tie her up and do whatever he wants to her. He goes to think about it, leaving her dress pulled up showing off her black thong and stocking tops. He decides to take her up to the bedroom to have a bit more fun with her and her lovely green dress..
Duration: 12:04

File size: 179.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost: Let's Make a Deal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR Rain DeGrey - Transit Coffin Episode 3 (2021) Talihina

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Jul 26, 2021
PD upgrades Rain DeGrey to a bed, while keeping her hooded and bound. After observing Rain for some time, he gets the urge to test her cock sucking abilities. Her skills leave something to be desired, so Rain is locked to a post, by the neck, with a metal dildo stuck down her throat. Once she proves herself as a true cock sucker, she is taken to her final resting place: a metal coffin. There, she will be transformed, from bottom to top.
Duration: 1:06:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6734kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Rain DeGrey - Transit Coffin Episode 3 (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Serene: Gold Digging Whore Escalon

My favorite shoe store is having a sale today and I absolutely have to go! I decide to sweet talk my boyfriend Ivan into letting me borrow his credit card and then It’s off to the races for me! I sit in his lap, crossing my legs, trying to butter him up. I wrap my arm around him and talk to him about the shoes I have that he likes, gesturing at my foot to make sure he’s looking at my legs…hoping to convince him to give me the card. I hug him and beg him. He tells me that he had plans for this afternoon, and I tell him that’s fine he can just give me the card then he can go do whatever he wanted to do. Ivan tells me to hop up so he can get his wallet, and I’m already deciding what I’m going to buy! Instead of handing me his no-limit credit card, he grabs some rope and pulls my arms behind my back. He tells me that he’s finally convinced that I’m nothing more than a gold digging whore. I try to defend my actions, shifting the blame to him, yelling at him for snooping, and telling him that you can’t believe what other people say, etc, but he just keeps tying my wrists. I say in my sweetest voice, “Don’t you trust me?” even batting my eyelashes. Ivan grabs my legs, jerking them into his lap, tying them at the knee and ankle. He tells me that he’s going to find me a new home where the guy has a lot of money. I look at him suspiciously, and as he talks, it becomes more clear, he’s planning to sell me to some man I don’t even know. He unbuckles my belt and tosses it on the floor, claiming that he bought it, it’s his belt. He pulls my shirt up and pulls my breasts out. I try to squirm away from him, telling him he doesn’t have the right to touch me anymore. Things get worse. He pulls my hair back and stuffs a huge wad of cloth in my mouth and then wraps a 6” wide ace bandage around my head over my mouth. I continue to yell at him through the gag until he finally leaves me alone. I struggle on the couch trying to loosen the ropes but they are too tight and just seem to bite into my skin even more. I make my way to the floor before he returns. When he pulls out more rope, I try to scoot away from him. He pulls me back into place and adds rope going under my breasts and over my upper arms. He ties the breast harness to my feet, pulling them up close to my ass and rolls me to my side to tie it off to my wrists. I can hardly move at all now. After what feels like forever, Ivan comes back and asks me if I want to stay with him and be his bondage slave or go to the new guy. I agree to stay, but he says that we’ll see how much the guy is going to offer for me. He tosses me over his shoulder and carries me out to the man..
Duration: 11:54

File size: 461.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene: Gold Digging Whore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fragile Slave Unreal Vip Nice Wonderfull Full New Collection. Part 1. Mount Braddock

The premiere site for bondage orgasms and hot girls in bondage. From newcomers to the most experienced porn stars, you are bound to find what you gets you off!!

Total size: 5.6 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile Slave Unreal Vip Nice Wonderfull Full New Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Riley Reyes Vs. Bella Rossi - Full HD 1080p Fall Rock

Cast: Bella Rossi, Riley Reyes
Riley Reyes is one of our toughest Rookies of 2020 so far. She’s a blue belt in BJJ and is making a name for herself in the sex fighting underground...
Duration: 38:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9607kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Reyes Vs. Bella Rossi - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Insolent Wrench Avella

Eric X has met his match as Jada Sinn becomes downright defiant under his heavy hand. Time to put this little Jezebel in her place and show her who rules the roost. His technique is precise as he reddens her ass under the bite of his trusty floggers. He’s just getting started and stuffs his mighty cock in her mouth as he fills her ass with anything he can get his hands on. A raunchy, scream filled pounding in this tour through the unexplained!
Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps

File size: 172.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Insolent Wrench
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lily Ann: His eye on Lily Ann Freeman

From the first day he spent at the hotel, Ivan has had his eye on Lily Ann. He watched her flounce around in sexy skirts and high heels, showing off those sexy legs, strutting like she knows just how hot she is. She thinks she's all that, and when Ivan pays her a compliment she snubs him. Wrong move! The next time he spots her sauntering down the hall in a cute little black and white polka-dotted halter dress, he grabs her by the hair and pulls him into his room to his waiting rope. She shrieks at him to let her go, but he just tells the bitch to shut up as he bends her over and ties her wrists together. Lily Ann struggles and complains about how tight the rope is, but he warns her it's only going to get tighter. She fights against Ivan, so he shifts her off balance, making her totter in her high heels. When he's done knotting off her hands, he unties the knot keeping her halter covering her lovely little breasts. She whimpers at the humiliation of her exposure, and whines when he shoves her sultry ass down onto the ottoman. Lily Ann huffs and blows a tendril of blonde hair out of her face while Ivan gets more rope for the haughty bitch. She shifts herself sideways to get a better angle to fight Ivan, but reacts just a little too late, after he already has her ankles in his grip. She still tries to fight, but he has her feet pinned between his legs and is tying her knees and there's no way she's getting free. Her shapey legs get a grope and she starts to get more fiesty, kicking and thrashing around, but Ivan has her firmly in his grasp and his rope, so she's going nowhere. She screams when he cinches down the rope, and it only gets worse for her when he puts a chest harness around those bouncy little tits. Fully secured, she is easy to heft further back onto the ottoman where Ivan wraps his meaty hand around her neck and tells her he'll be back in a few minutes to play with her more, caress those hot long legs a bit, maybe a few other parts as well. Lily Ann toils against the rope while she can, flexing those great legs and pushing her chest out as she pulls against the harness. Ivan comes back with a black ball gag to shut the whining slut up. She refuses to make it easy for him, so he holds her nose until she opens her mouth. Her eyes go wide when Ivan picks her up by the knee rope and chest harness to set her on the floor. Another rope completes the lovely little package into a tight hogtie, and even though she tries to block his hands, he gets a few slaps on that pert little ass. Ivan watches her struggle for a minute before pulling her to her knees. Examining his hot new toy, Ivan tells her it's time to go, tosses her over his shoulder, and takes the screeching bitch with him. Starring Lily Ann.
Duration: 10:14

File size: 151.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Ann: His eye on Lily Ann
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The BDSM Party Guest Napa

Eric X and Jada Sinn are throwing a party and Goddess Starla is the guest of honor. Jada is tied and strung up like a hot flesh pinata while Eric and Goddess Starla circle her like a pack of ravenous wolves. They each take turns playing with Jada’s body, flogging her relentlessly until she screams in . Jada then swallows all of Eric’s rock hard cock. All the while her pussy is fucked over and over again. Intense hardcore action and out of this world orgasms in this weeks update: The BDSM Party Guest!
Duration: 9:04

File size: 169.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The BDSM Party Guest
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyxon: Food Critic Gets What's Coming to Her Norden

Ms. Nyxon, a world popular food critic, has a meeting with a gentleman that is interested in writing a story about her. She loves her name in print, and couldn’t turn down the opportunity. They have a seat on the couch and after she gets going talking about how her life is pretty bad because she has to eat such crappy food sometimes, the interviewer can’t take it anymore. He asks her if she remembers this small little B*B place in the mountains, and she only recalls that it wasn’t that great. It’s a shame she didn’t pay more attention or she might have recognized the large man as the chef and might have saved herself. Chef Boulder reaches over grabbing Nyxon by the arms and jerking her over his lap and grabbing both of her tiny wrists in one hand. She screams at him and then starts insulting the man, especially his cooking. He ties her wrists behind her back while she tells him how his food made her sick and that it was awful. In her struggling to get away, her skirt rides up showing off her garter belt and stocking tops. Her elbows, knees, and ankles are all cinched together, but she still hasn’t learned anything. She continues to talk, and continues to shove her foot in her mouth. Finally, he tires of her speaking; everything out of her mouth is negative. She tries to scoot away but he pulls her close, grabs a handful of her hair and stuffs a big ball cloth in her mouth, sealing it inside with microfoam tape wrapped around her head. He pulls up her top showing off her bare breasts and then positions her on her knees, bent over the couch, ass high in the air. He ties a rope around her waist and after looping it around her wrists, he ties her ankles in locking her in a nice hogtie, bent over the couch, even tying her high heels on. He tells her that he’ll be back in a few and she rolls over sliding to kneel on the floor. She wiggles and squirms, slowly sliding further to the floor. When Chef Boulder returns, he tells her where the knot so she can eventually get out, but adds that he’s taking her cell phone and car so she’ll have to find another way back..
Duration: 10:52

File size: 421.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon: Food Critic Gets What's Coming to Her
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crux Dreams Unreal Excellent Hot New Nice Perfect Collection. Part 1. Olgiate Olona

Very pretty, slim and pretty Alice, along with her ***8203;***8203;friend Cat fun being crucified on the cross in the forest.

Total size: 7.8 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crux Dreams Unreal Excellent Hot New Nice Perfect Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Lotus - Bdsm Threesome Orgy Millport

Studio: XDominant
Bound Beautiful bitches and muscular guys spank, fuck. Bitches suck very big cocks!
Duration: 57:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9818kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lotus - Bdsm Threesome Orgy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Detention Glendale

Nyssa is in trouble again, it’s just one blunder after the other. Dressing inappropriately, even suggestively. The Dean is exasperated with her behavior and certainly does not understand it. After all College is for higher learning and not to pick up boys. Ah, yes….boys, how Nyssa loves men and she wants all their favors. Today however is different. Dean Lawrence is sure he has developed a punishment that is sure to fit the crime.
Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3427kbps

File size: 366.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Detention
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

GG: Your Husband Sent Me Capshaw

Ivan drags Gigi into the corner of the room, her wrists already bound in front of her. She wiggles in his arms, banging her ass back against him trying to get away while he unbuttons her blouse from behind. To get the last few buttons, he holds her arms above her head, pushing her against the wall, revealing a very sexy black lacy bra. He tries to untie her wrists, but she isn’t sure if she should trust him and fights against him a few times while he is supposedly trying to help her. Gigi was right not to trust Ivan. As soon as her wrists are free, he pulls her blouse and bra completely off. He presses her bare breasts against the wall and her arms are pulled behind her and wrists re-tied. Ivan explains that her husband is tired of her spending all of his money and she’s being cut off. Gigi tries to tell the man that her husband isn’t going to pay him and that she’ll pay double if he lets her go and ties up her husband instead. Ivan grabs another rope and ties it under Gigi’s breasts and over her shoulders and upper arms. Since she is being squirmy, he decides to tie a crotch rope on her, tying it off to her upper body harness. She is getting really worried now and tries to tell the man in a soft sexy voice that if he lets her go she’ll give him something, explaining it’s better if she gives it to him than if he takes it. He decides he’s heard enough and stuffs a big ball of fabric in her mouth and winds black electrical tape tightly around her head. Gigi is lowered to the ground and her legs are tied just below the knee and at the ankle, using the ends of the rope to tie her into a hogtie. She moans and whimpers into the gag as Ivan explains that he’s going to leave her here for a few hours to think about if she wants to leave her husband alone or not. She tries to tell him that she’s decided already but he doesn’t think he’s really driven home the point yet, she hasn’t suffered enough. He leaves and she rolls all around, pulling against the tight bondage holding her body. After a few hours, he returns and Gigi is a lot more compliant. He asks her a few questions and once she agrees, he tells her that he’ll be a nice guy then and call the cops to come and let her go, and it would be in her best interest not to have him come back..
Duration: 9:34

File size: 371.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GG: Your Husband Sent Me
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Betty: Attitude Adjustment Training Center Rutland

Betty is all ready to go out with her boyfriend to celebrate their anniversary, dressed in hot high heels, sexy black thigh highs complete with back seam, and a provocative dress that shows off even the lacy tops of her thigh highs. But for whatever reason, Betty's boyfriend asked her to stop by Ivan's place before their party, so why not? She has caught Ivan eyeing her before, and she always liked the attention, even if he is a good friend of her boyfriend. When she arrives, Ivan tells her why her boyfriend asked her to come by - her boyfriend wanted him to talk to her - there are a couple things he wants to straighten out. And actually, he wanted Ivan to do more than talk to Betty - starting with a little rope around her wrists. It turns out her boyfriend thinks she could learn a little respect, learn to play the submissive role a little better.
Duration: 12:50

File size: 190.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty: Attitude Adjustment Training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown - Scene 2 - HD 720p Jakobstad

Goddess Starla breaks out her trusty strapon and vigorously pounds Trisha’s tight hole until she can’t take anymore. A little breath-play and a hole lot more of some intense orgasms round out this wet and wild romp in the dungeon in this weeks update – Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown.
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps

File size: 125.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown - Scene 2 - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The girl next door bound, made to squirt, cum, scream, while getting fucked Earling

Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: Big Butt, Big Dick, Deep Porn Throat, Deep Throat, Deep Throat Porn Star, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Flexible, Fucking, Hand Over Mouth, Hitachi, Neck Play, Orgasm, Rope Bondage, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shackles, Shaved, Squirt, Squirting, S
Kel Bowie is the quintessential Girl Next Door. Take a good look at the cute girls that live near you, chances are they are in porn, enjoying their secret life. Kel get the entire Sexaully Broken experience. Bound to a Sybian, brutally deepthroated and face fucked into subspace. She is bound in a strict strappado, and made to cum over and over while hard cock fill her throat past the ability to even breath. She is completely helpless and used as a proper cock sheath, over and over we deepthroat her until she is a drooling spaced out slut. In the end she takes one of the most brutal fucking we have ever done on the site. Kel is completely wrecked and smiling.
Duration: 30:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The girl next door bound, made to squirt, cum, scream, while getting fucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magic Nice Beautifull Sweet Only Gold Collection GndBondage. Part 2. Fourmies

Girl Next Door Bondage features many different girls and offers weekly updates of them all tied and gagged.

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Nice Beautifull Sweet Only Gold Collection GndBondage. Part 2.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed Grygla

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys
The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Lower Floor Tyruliai

Welcome into the bowels of the Lower Floor. Please remove your shoes, jewelry and all hopes of any understanding of what’s about to happen to your sanity. Our devious little Bella has spiraled completely out of control and has now transformed into a bitchy, demanding prima donna whose cruel intentions know no bounds. Fast forward and meet our two new submissives, Ava and Shiva. They are now about to be subjected to humiliation beyond what any self-respecting wrench should and have to endure. A fast paced, and whole heartily laughable romp into the obscene scene!
Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps

File size: 176.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lower Floor
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dr. Horrible Parker

When Dr. Horrible mistakes lovely Ava as an alien or possibly a human of “French desent” he sets out to discover the truth in order to save humanity. Although he failed medical school with flying colours, he did manage to mantain the oddest collection of useless information. What will poor Ava do? How will she convince him that she is as human as he is – just a lot saner.
Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3425kbps

File size: 446.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. Horrible
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Humiliation * Tortures With Luna Rival * London River Rhinelander

Cast: Luna Rival * London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Luna Rival meets London River. A matchup that can only be described as scarily sexy. Luna watches with excitement as London expertly ties her up. Once she's completely bound Luna wiggles her cute little body all over the stage. She reveals that sh's not wearing any panties. Luna can't hide her cunt with her legs tied out wide. London makes the best of Luna's helplessness. First she gags Luna, then she takes advantage. First by licking her juicy pussy, then by putting clothes pins all over it. The pain of the pins doesn't stop Luna from having a squirting orgasm when London introduces the vibrator. Again Luna is exposed. Her legs are spread and this time London has more access to penetrate her sweet gash. With a strap-on on London sticks it to Luna for even more beautiful orgasms.
Duration: 35:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation * Tortures With Luna Rival * London River
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dungeon Corp Cool Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Vip Collection. Part 6. Pheba

human candy, submissive delight...I usually keep her in a box when Im bored of her, which isnt very often...I pull her out to play today, and Sadie is always ready for the role...my helpless little bondage doll...She's a very reactive and expressive, fragile little woman...her pussy gets most of the attention on this day, as I keep her bound tight and under the magic wand...her pussy creams as the vibrators and dildos take her over...

Total size: 7.7 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Corp Cool Unreal Wonderfull Perfect Vip Collection. Part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lock, Stock And A Smoking Dildo Bannister

Mistress Irony, sporting a hot pink dildo, begins an intense session of sexual deviance with her beautiful sex slave Katrina. Katrina has graduated to number two on Mistress Irony’s list of favorite toys. Now with her Stockade all polished and shiny, and her dildo lubed and ready, Mistress Irony plays with every one of Katrina’s holes until she screams with pleasure.
Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps

File size: 153.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lock, Stock And A Smoking Dildo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyxon: Refuse to learn Taylorsville

Some women just refuse to learn.. Ivan has told Nyxon again and again how nasty her microwaved dinners are, that she needs to take cooking lessons so she doesn’t just nuke up disgusting meals. He’s a real man who needs real food, this just isn’t cutting it, and he’s tired of it! If Nyxon doesn’t care enough to get the damn lessons, Ivan has decided to teach her a lesson himself. He pulls her in squealing, sits her sexy ass down holding her wrists behind her while she kicks her shapely legs and screams, and they have a little conversation about cooking skills. All he wants is a good meal, and all she cares about is shopping, which is another problem! All that money she spends on clothes she could be spending on some damn cooking lessons. If she’s not going to cook good food for him, though, Ivan might as well keep her tied up, at least then she’ll be fun to look at. He pulls up on the rope around her wrists, making her back arch and the material of her shirt strain at the buttons. When Nyxon points out that she can’t exactly cook for him tied up, and he can’t cook for himself, Ivan suggests maybe he’ll hire a girl to cook for him. Nyxon things this is a great idea, the girl can cook something for her too – she’s hungry. But Ivan has something for her to chew on for a while – a nice tasty rubber ball gag that he says tastes just like her last meatloaf. Yuck! Nyxon squeals when he shoves the ball into her mouth and buckles it tight, but her protests don’t make a difference and he flips her onto her stomach with ease. She whines and moans as the rope winds around her crossed ankles, squirming on top of the box and uselessly kicking her feet, making the muscles in her calves. The rope goes around her knees and between her sweet thighs, making those lovely legs all the more appealing. Ivan pushes her down to her knees and eases the strain on the buttons of her blouse, exposing her delicious tits. A rope goes from her heels to her wrists, pulling her into a kneeling hogtie as she whimpers and mewls. “Yes, I’m looking for uncomfortable, in case you’re wondering. I think uncomfortable is going to teach you something.” He props her back up on the box and finishes the hogtie, threatening to leave her this way for a couple hours. He wanders off and she scratches at the rope, trying to find a loose end to untie to get out of this mess. Ivan comes back and decides to make things more uncomfortable for her since she hasn’t learned anything yet, and cinches her elbows tightly together. He suggests they do this from now on – instead of having her cook, he’ll bring something home and just tie her up instead. She groans and makes it clear she doesn’t like the idea or the bondage, but Ivan thinks it’s great, and goes to get the camera out and so he can show all their friends. Nyxon tries the ropes again, but makes no headway before Ivan comes back and sees what she’s trying to do. He taunts her, telling her the only way she’s going to get out of these ropes tonight is by untying herself, but the knot for getting her feet loose from her hands is all the way in front of her knees. Good luck with that one! She fidgets some more with the rope and Ivan makes sure she’s comfortable, because he’s going to bed, and will see her in the morning. He turns off all the lights and leaves sultry Nyxon all tied up and wailing. Good night, Nyxon! Starring Nyxon.
Duration: 11:57

File size: 177.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon: Refuse to learn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia North Bridgton

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia.
There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3 Kay Kardia
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage, strappado and torture for horny slut part 1 East Barre

Sexy slavegirl in purple dress, with sexy tits and with little hot ass plus big man in red t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on thefloor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, torture and spanking for sexy bitch with naked breast in the large garage.
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3219kbps
Audio: 146kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, strappado and torture for horny slut part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Lesson Learned Part 2 Kitts Hill

Part 2: Master Rob Gadling is quite displeased with Ava. The situation must be rectified. Ava struggles relentlessly under Master Rob’s stinging flogger which only serves to upset him further. There is no way to know if Ava will ever become the well mannered obedient slave she was meant to be…but she sure does try in this weeks update – A Lesson Learned.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1884kbps

File size: 108.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson Learned Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bad Santa - UltraHD 2160p Duson

Peaceful Christmas full of love and happiness? Let's just forget that! Christmas this year will be a terrible nightmare. Mad Santa came on Christmas Eve and picked a family that will receive his gifts. The man got it and also the wife, both got tied to the radiator and they had to watch Santa to fuck their innocent girl. The merry old guy, beloved by everyone, showed them his dark side. He fucked the beautiful girl with his huge cock and took her virgin asshole with a baseball bat. Crazy and twisted Christmas! Be advised, this is only for courageous people!
Duration: 23:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11655kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Santa - UltraHD 2160p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devil Domination - Goddess Tangent - Full HD 1080p Salt Point

Then the Mistress ordered the slave to take off her dirty socks with his teeth and lick her bare feet. The obedient slave thoroughly cleans the feet of the young Mistress with his tongue, brushing them to a shine.
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15225kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devil Domination - Goddess Tangent - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Mega Hot Vip Collection Worst Behavior Productions. Part 5. North Henderson

We finished shooting hours earlier, went for and dinner, had a blast and the girls wanted more when we returned to the studio. Beautiful, fun birching across their tight pants, and on the bare bottom. Beautiful bare bottom belting. Stevie takes about 2 minutes of intense belting.

Total size: 6.8 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Mega Hot Vip Collection Worst Behavior Productions. Part 5.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kidnap Her Part 26 Middletown

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation
Amateur bondage scenes, sexy slaves extreme rope humilation action...
Duration: 53:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 1971kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kidnap Her Part 26
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fire and Ice Alburtis

Daisy Duxe and Master Rob Gadling have an intense BDSM session together playing with the polar opposite elements of fire and ice. Rob makes Daisy to stand in a bucket filled with ice as he trains her with clothespins and candle wax. The session continues on with some controlled orgasms, penetration by both a dick on a stick as well as a dildo and finally with an intense blowjob. The interplay between fire, ice and pleasure is almost more than Daisy can take as she experiences orgasm after orgasm.
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fire and Ice
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elizabeth: Handy Man Gets Back at the Boss Morristown

Elizabeth is very upset that the handyman hasn’t been able to get done with all the work she’s assigned him. They argue about whether her desk drawer is or is not broken and finally Ivan tells her that he’s going to go get his tools to fix the drawer that isn’t broken. When he returns, he has a black briefcase and sits it on her desk claiming that what’s in the case will fix their problem. Ivan grabs Elizabeth’s wrists and pulls them behind her back exclaiming that this will at least fix his problem. He encircles her wrists with rope, lashing them tightly together. She for some reason still thinks she’s in charge and tries to threaten him saying that he will lose his job for this, but that only means he has no reason to hold back on the bitch. He repositions her so she’s lying on the desk and grabs her ankles to tie them up as well while she rambles on about this being sexual harassment, and Ivan corrects her that there is absolutely nothing sexual between the two of them. Elizabeth squeaks and squeals as he ties her knees tightly together. She blathers on about how she cares about his family and him being a Grinch etc. Finally, Ivan tires of her mouth. He rolls her to her side to discover that her blouse has popped open showing off her bra. He gathers all her hair in one hand and XXXX her to open her mouth, stuffing a big wad of white cloth inside and winding silver tape around her head. Ivan adds another rope tying Elizabeth’s bound wrists to her ankles, securing her in a hogtie on her desk. After pulling down her bra to show off her bare breasts, he heads back down to his office, leaving the bitchy boss bound on her desk. She wiggles back and forth but makes no progress escaping. Ivan comes back after a bit of thinking and decides that if he gets rid of her, that he might get a promotion, so after making a phone call to a buddy of his to arrange the exchange, he tosses her over his shoulder and carries her out to the car..
Duration: 9:28

File size: 354.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth: Handy Man Gets Back at the Boss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Solid Hogtied - Lilit Sweet - Full HD 1080p Delicias

This rope Master loves to hear the moans, especially from his personal slaves. You can see on Lillit’s face that she wants to get out of there...
Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9711kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Solid Hogtied - Lilit Sweet - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Starla Has Her Way Mossyrock

Goddess Starla is just back from the holidays and is feeling invigorated from all of her travels. While she was away her slave Sicilia was in charge of keeping her dungeon clean and organized, and instead went on a rampage and hosted dirty sex orgies without permission. Now Goddess Starla must give this cantankerous slave a good ole northern style punishment. Whipping, waxing, nipple play, compelled orgasm, anal play in this weeks update.
Duration: 8:17

File size: 154.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starla Has Her Way
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flex - Cora Moth Smithton

Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale.
Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore.
Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flex - Cora Moth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gigi - A Better Deal Playa Del Carmen

Gigi is shoved into a room, one arm pulling her arms behind her back, the other around her neck. She’s wearing a blue satin shirt, short mini skirt, suntan hose, and black pumps. The man pushes her against the wall while the other gets the rope ready. She yells for them to leave her alone but that just isn’t going to happen. David holds her tight while Ivan coils rope around her wrists. They are getting a little payback for the thing she pulled last week. She tries to pretend like she doesn’t know what they are talking about, but they know better. Gigi claims that she was just sucked in, that she wasn’t involved, and just couldn’t help it. She tells them that they they just grabbed her and she had no idea what was going to happen. Unfortunately, they don’t believe her. She tries to use her strong sexy legs to kick at David and Ivan hoping to break free, or at least hurt one of them in the process. David grabs her leg to keep her from kicking. When Ivan is done with her wrists, he takes her leg from David and binds her ankles together. She starts pleading making all sorts of claims trying to get out of this. Gigi looks so sexy squirming around in the tight ropes. She finally gets angry and curses them trying to jerk free, but David reaches down grabbing one of her breasts to get a “better grip”. Ivan starts to add another rope but she uses her bound hands to grab his shirt, pulling on it. Ivan smacks her leg repeatedly until she finally lets go as she cries out. He continues to bind her knees together while David takes control of her arms again. David puts his arm around her throat; she reaches back with her hands and grabs his thigh through his jeans desperate for him to let her go. She thrusts into Ivan trying to push him back. Finally, Ivan holds her and David stuffs a big red ball gag in her mouth to help silence her some. In all the wiggling, her skirt has risen up exposing her panties, and Ivan unbuttons her blouse to show off her pretty, matching bra. Ivan tries to convince her that he’s the nice guy and if she doesn’t tell him what they want to know, that David is going to do some very mean things to her to get the info he wants. Gigi tries to hop away but Ivan just picks her up and brings her back. He then pulls her bra down and twists her nipples, pinching them hard so she squeals into the gag. When she tries to untie herself, Ivan grabs another rope and ties her elbows together. Once again, Gigi tries to hop away, and Ivan drags her back, with a swat to her ass. She leans against the wall, not wanting David to get near her, begging him to let her go. Ivan and David discuss if they can get more out of her both fun and money from selling her than the money that was taken from them and decide that that is a better deal. Ivan lifts her over his shoulder and carries her out to the van while she screams into the gag..
Duration: 9:59

File size: 148.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gigi - A Better Deal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ITA - Elli Thawville

Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Elli
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leila Rides The Bench Bowbells

Our little slave Leila has become quite rusty in her training and is in need of some serious refocusing on her slave duty ways. Eric X just happens to be an expert in the art of slave rehabilitation and employs one of our favorite pieces of furniture, The Preacher Bench. Leila is fully restrained, flogged and then spanked until a nice shade of red emerges on her ass. Eric feels that Leila needs a bit more work, especially when he feels how wet her pussy is and he knows just how to solve that problem.
Duration: 8:59

File size: 167.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila Rides The Bench
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyxon: Questions are ignored Whately

A large man breaks into Nyxon’s place and quickly grabs her, ignoring her questions of who he is and what he’s doing there. He pulls her from her chair and shoves her tits onto the desk, bending her at the waist putting her sexy ass and legs on display in nude thigh highs and a tight gray pencil skirt. She screams and struggles to get free of his tight grip. He easily holds her down with one hand while he grabs a piece of rope and binds her wrists together behind her back. She yells loudly for him to get off of her, but she’s in no position to be making demands. He lifts her legs onto the desk and pins them to her body while he ties her ankles together. Nyxon begins to almost cry saying her boyfriend will be back soon and he’ll find her. Sadly for her, the man already knows her boyfriend’s schedule and knows that he won’t be back for quite a while. She uses her bound hands to try to push him away from her ankles to keep him from continuing to tie her. The man then ties her legs together just below the knees making sure she can’t escape. Nyxon starts screaming loudly and the man quickly puts a halt to that by cleave gagging her with a scarf. Nyxon continues to let out loud piercing cries so the man then shoves a lot more cloth over her mouth and starts taping it in place to keep her quite. The man starts unbuttoning her shirt and she whimpers and tries to get away but his arm around her neck holds her in place. He secures her arms to her body around her upper torso, making her breasts extra perky. He lays her back on the desk and ties off the ropes putting the sexy whimpering girl in a nice little hogtie. Ivan leaves her to go get a few other things and Nyxon whines behind the gag looking and sounding very pitiful. She continues to pull against the ropes trying to get free but doesn’t make any progress before Ivan comes back in to taunt her some more. Ivan informs Nyxon that since she’s seen his face that she’ll have to come with him and he throws her over his shoulder and walks away with her screaming in tow.Starring Nyxon.
Duration: 10:25

File size: 154.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon: Questions are ignored
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Calling Dr. Starla Kitimat

It’s that time of the year and Doctor/Goddess Starla is making sure that all of her submissives are up to date with their shots and physical exams. Part of her invasive exam schedule is checking nerve ending reaction time, so before any testing can begin she must first disinfect her patient, Madison with some hot wax. Next she checks all her orifices and nerve endings. Before Madison is given a clean bill of health she has one more test to pass, an intense full body orgasm.
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps

File size: 153.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calling Dr. Starla
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hanging Around Beetown

Bella and Shiva are two girls in the mood for a candle lit romp through the dungeon of Wasteland Studios. Strung up and exposed, Shiva finds herself in a precarious position. Bella, never one to let a good thing pass her by, takes full advantage of the situation and applies hot wax to all the sensitive parts of Shiva’s body. A generous application with the hair flogger, a little insertion, pussy worship and non stop orgasms.
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3439kbps

File size: 429.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Around
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp Treadwell

Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Strap-on
The domestic girl (Lizzy Lamb) does yardwork outdoors in nothing but her underwear. It’s November and the air is chilly. Chloe and Natalya smoke a cigarette on the patio in their jackets. They ignore the cold little servant and converse with each other. Occasionally, they yell at the girl to work harder.
Duration: 13:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10029kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 991.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domestic Girl Cruelly Whipped Until Limp
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Starla Breaks Sicilia Burchard

Hot and sexy blonde bombshell Sicilia needs a refresher course in obedience. Fortunately Goddess Starla was available for this very task. With her knack for verbal and physical manipulation, Goddess Starla immediately commences Sicilia’s re-training. floggers, whips, nipple clamps, hot wax, spanking, paddling and pussy play with some controlled orgasm are just some of the things our Goddess has in store for Sicilia.
Duration: 9:07

File size: 170.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Starla Breaks Sicilia
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

All She Can Take Auberry

Jonny conducts himself as one would if he were perpetually pissed at the world. His vacant snarl pursed across his lips, a dark ominous stare burning with contempt and unrelenting distribution of pain all factors that make up his sinister ways. Cheri has already felt the sting of his cane and for her second time around she allows herself to be suspended from the ceiling, fully exposed and vulnerable, waiting for him….
Duration: 17:24
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 165.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All She Can Take
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Lesson Learned Part 1 Concordville

Part 1: Master Rob Gadling is quite displeased with Ava. The situation must be rectified. Ava struggles relentlessly under Master Rob’s stinging flogger which only serves to upset him further. There is no way to know if Ava will ever become the well mannered obedient slave she was meant to be…but she sure does try in this weeks update – A Lesson Learned.
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1733kbps

File size: 124.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson Learned Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising Hatchechubbee

Cast: Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit.
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Annabelle: Swift and Sweet Revenge Grahamsville

Ivan begins by unbuttoning Annabelle’s blouse as he holds her from behind. She whimpers and whines as he reaches in grabbing her soft flesh, exposing her nipples to the cool air. He asks her if she knows why she’s here. She doesn’t answer him, just continues to try to pull away from Ivan. Her wrists are already tied behind her and at the sight of her breasts, he decides to add some rope. He winds the rope just above and below them. He then pushes her over to the wall, pulling the rope over one shoulder looping it in front and the back over the other shoulder, squeezing the top and bottom together, pinching her sweet breasts between them. Annabelle is so upset by what’s happening. She struggles frantically trying to get away from Ivan. She has an idea of why she’s here but she isn’t willing to admit it to herself. Earlier in the week, Annabelle decided to take credit for a project at her office that she had nothing to do with. The higher ups were so impressed with “her” work that she got a promotion for her hard work and dedication. When Lila tried to speak to management about it and explain that it was actually her work, Annabelle called her crazy and jealous and Lila was let go. She told Annabelle that she would get her back, and soon. Annabelle twists and turns in his tight grasp, all the while begging him to stop. Using the upper body harness like a handle, he pulls her over to a little ottoman he set out for her and gets to work on her legs. She tries to kick him with her high heels but he easily maneuvers out of the way and tightly ties her knees together. He grabs another piece of rope for her ankles and heels, and she says, “Please no more, I can’t move!” Ivan politely explains that right now, she can still move, but by the time he is done, she won’t be able too. Ivan gathers all of her long dark hair in his hand and tells her to open up as he stuffs a bright blue pair of panties in her mouth. He then winds a roll of black vetwrap around her head to keep the panties in place. She looks so sexy squirming on the ottoman, but she still has a little too much movement. Ivan pulls her to the edge letting her knees come to the ground. He ties her ankles up to her wrists, and then ties her torso to the piece of furniture locking her in place. All she can do is wiggle her feet back and forth, which causes her ass to swing back and forth as well, creating a very nice visual. He pulls up her skirt showing off her nice ass and then leaves her there for someone else to find..
Duration: 10:34

File size: 156.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annabelle: Swift and Sweet Revenge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cute pair dominated * punished together Bethany

Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Kel and Riley make a cute pair. Standing in their pretty dresses tied back to back they look like they are on their way to a party. It's the most twisted party you could find. Once Riley is crucified Kel is given rope and told to tie herself up. She's going too slow so the crew has to motivate her. The singletails only seem to slow her down even more. We think she likes it. Kel asked to be scared. We wouldn't want to disappoint. The terantula is brought out. At 8 inches in diameter Moghedien is a fearsome creature. One bite from her will ruin your day. Kel has to remain really still or she'll feel the venomous pinch of London's fanged friend.
Duration: 1:18:49
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute pair dominated * punished together
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Star: Lying cheating bitch Schifferstadt

It's nice to have an adventurous wife, but sometimes that can go too far. Ivan has a fun night in planned for his wife Star, trying something new. He starts with a nice fat red ball gag, which Star seems very comfortable with. When he pulls out several rolls of green rope, she just looks interested, and even arranges herself prettily with legs crossed to allow Ivan to tie her hands behind her back. He slips the straps of her nighty off her shoulders and pushes her down onto her side on the couch, her sexy legs into his lap to wrap rope around her ankles while her nighty slides up to reveal her tiny panties that barely hide anything. When he moves up to tie her knees, he brings up a few of their friends, and reveals that one of their friends told him Star has been fucking around with Hank - just a little too adventurous for Ivan's taste.
Duration: 12:31

File size: 185.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star: Lying cheating bitch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rough Anal Playtime With Beauty Luna Lovely Vassalboro

Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, Face slapping, gagging, Paddling, Pain, Punishment
Luna is an insanely hot, perfectly submissive, and very sick girl. So let's just that it was a good day at the office for Dr. Mercies. He turned Luna into the most elaborate anal puppet doll he's ever created; then he used her ass and mouth in many sadistic ways. She got a very rough anal pounding while dangling in the air, spun around for some ass to mouth, and got a hard training session with a harsh wire paddle and two canes. Then she gagged on his cock for a long time, until he mounted her onto her doll platform for additional future use.
Duration: 1:13:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2614kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Anal Playtime With Beauty Luna Lovely
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebeccavanguard - INSANE disgusting double BJ and roughsex Nancheng

Cast: Rebeccavanguard
Genres: Deepthroat, Face Fucking, Gagging, POV Sex, Rough Se
Part two of my scene with Kaitlyn Katsaros begins with her getting absolutely railed in doggy. I take some dick off her hands in a missionary pussy stack, I loved holding her in my arms. We get down on our knees for the second round of oral sex but this time Kaitlyn and I are set to make a huge mess. Kaitlyn picks up some of the slop on the ground and smears it all over Randy. It's so gross it helps me empty my stomach a lot easier. That of which also landed all over Randy! Kaitlyn grabs me by the neck and head and pushes my throat down on his cock over and over again making me gag. Her hair is so thick, long and perfectly shiny so I hold it back for her and shove her head down on him again
Duration: 21:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10250kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebeccavanguard - INSANE disgusting double BJ and roughsex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

HT - Presenting Veruca James - Cyd Black and Veruca James Smilax

Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James receives an introduction to rope bondage and submission.
After being trained in slave positions, ordered to do a strip tease followed by an inspection, she is hogtied, ball gagged, whipped and compelled to orgasm over and over on a wooden after having her pussy whipped and flogged and her nipples clamped.
Duration: 1:03:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Presenting Veruca James - Cyd Black and Veruca James
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mouth Spreader - Arienh Gulf

Cast: Arienh
Genres: milking machine, septum piercing, mouth spreader, nipple pump
The lovely Arienh is doing well in her training. Because of her permanent septum piercing, she can easily be controlled. A small leash is enough to lead her around or park her anywhere we want. Today, Arienh is going to have a milking session on the red cow milker at high power. We leash her nose ring to the milking frame, she is submissive enough to stay there when we tell her to. Arienh’s little moans tell us that the high powered machine hurts her a little bit more than she expected. To humiliate her even more we use a new tool: a mouth spreader. This will cause drooling and it is an effective gag. We would love to hear what you think about this session, please comment below!
Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mouth Spreader - Arienh
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A slave who just gets fucked in this film Blanchardville

This small-breasted woman is hung like a ham so that they can undress her little by little and fuck her hard.
Duration: 42:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5303kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A slave who just gets fucked in this film
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

More Painal, Please Queens Village

Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Description: Delirious's asshole was already ruined from her previous session. The slightest penetration was painful for her. Which meant, of course, lots of amusement for Dr. Mercies. While this scene does not have a lot of hard pounding, it has all the authentic painal you could desire. Plus, lots of punishment with the spanking machine while delirious gags on cock and licks ass. This is a down-to-Earth, no-frills, authentic anal domination session. Enjoy.
Duration: 32:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5049kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Painal, Please
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ivan Boulder Perfect Hot Vip Excellent Mega Collection. Part 4. Clint

They have plans to go to dinner but Ivan is hoping to have a little fun first. Ivan feels out by holding her wrist together.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivan Boulder Perfect Hot Vip Excellent Mega Collection. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown - Scene 1 - HD 720p Scotch Plains

Cast: Goddess Starla, Trisha Uptown
risha Uptown wears her favorite pair of cotton white panties to the dungeon. Goddess Starla is bound and determined to soil them both and immediately ties Trisha in a vulnerable pose. She rubs and fondles her little pussy until it’s nice and wet. Then without missing a beat she positions a magic wand against her clit and flogs her perky little tits while she screams for mercy.
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2278kbps

File size: 135.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Play with Trisha Uptown - Scene 1 - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Best Unreal Super Hot Vip Collection Of Helpless Teens. Part 4. Biscoe

Lean, leggy, young, dumb and actually full of cum, it was highly unlikely the lovely extreme teen sex fiend, was going to end up anywhere else but here on Helplessteens She loves rough sex, orgasms, spanking, slapping and Bdsm

Total size: 10.0 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Unreal Super Hot Vip Collection Of Helpless Teens. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Locked up and Tied Down Yuma

Goddess Starla can dish it out like no other goddess can. Her punishments are legendary and very effective. Giselle has the unfortunate misfortune of crossing Goddess Starla and now must face the consequences. She is bound to a chair, fully exposed as Starla plays with her very wet and excited pussy. Screams of pleasure, pleas for orgasms and pain abound in this update.
Duration: 8:11

File size: 152.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked up and Tied Down
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Matrix Re-Entered Quebeck

Jada Sinn is in the final stages of her training and must survive these last but most grueling challenges and Eric X is pulling out all the stops to ensure that Jada Sinn is “The one”. Will she survive or has Jada come this far to only succumb to the menace of those who want complete control of the BDSM and Fetish Sex industry? Flogging, breast play, dildo insertion (anal + pussy), cock worship, anal sex.
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Matrix Re-Entered
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kim: One last time with the Ex Minneola

*quot;What the hell are you doing here?*quot; Kim was the last person Ivan expected to see today, but here she is, sitting with her long legs crossed on his desk, in a sultry skirt, strappy high heels, and tight brocade corset, as tempting as she always was - except now Ivan knows better. Kim broke up with him a while back, caused him nothing but trouble when they were dating, and now here she is, telling Ivan she missed him, and that she hasn't been tied up in a while, all while exposing more and more of those sexy legs trying to tempt him into one more time. When the lacy stocking top peeks out from under her skirt, Ivan makes a decision - he has, after all, missed those gorgeous legs, and Kim says she got this new rope just for him. She even brought her favorite ball gag, which is what Ivan starts with, since communication was never the strong point in their relationship. Kim lifts her hair to let Ivan buckle it in tight, and delightedly obeys when he tells her to put her hands behind her back. He starts the rope around her chest, knots it tight, and ties her wrists. Kim is clearly loving the feel of the rope on her skin again, and even more the way Ivan manhandles her, yanking her back towards him to flip her onto her stomach to tie her ankles. One more loop of the rope around her thighs and he knots the end off near her ankles.
Duration: 9:35

File size: 142.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kim: One last time with the Ex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Clear Regulations spanked cutie Millican

Orders her to strip naked, then straps her to a spanking for punishment.

Total size: 223.9 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clear Regulations spanked cutie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hucows - Charlie Ten - To the Barn Lanoka Harbor

Don’t worry, we did not forget about our voluntary HuCow Charlie Ten! She wants training so bad, and to be honest she is a very promising addition to the barn. She is very submissive and docile. Her udder size is already quite good (but needs to improve) and her teat size is decent too. But those udders need to be expanded and those nipples need to be just a little bit longer for more efficient milking. So let’s start with the nipples. We moved Charlie to the barn now, where she is strapped to the milking frame. This nipple procedure is going to hurt, so we needed a ballgag, and a fucking machine to keep her mind busy. We tried pumping her nipples to triple the size. Seems like Charlie liked it… or was it the fucking machine keeping her happy?
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 261kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows - Charlie Ten - To the Barn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishment Incorporated: Leslie China Spring

Too fast, too cute and way too belligerent! Leslie has quite a mouth on her and she knows how to use it. First she tells off the cops explaining in detail where they can shove their speeding tickets. Then she goes after the judge, who slaps a hefty little community judgment on her. She is then sent to see Tony DeSergio at Punishment Incorporated. Tony has his own way of doing things. With all his implements laid out he quickly goes to work on this foul mouthed girl.
Duration: 7:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps

File size: 148.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Incorporated: Leslie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gina-Elane-Fayth: Vengeance is sweet, Part 2 Nixa

Fayth finally managed to work her wrists out of the duct tape, and surprises Gina and Elane with her flailing and hitting, but they recover quickly and pin her down on her stomach again. Elane holds her wrists once more while Gina wraps new tape around her wrists, up her arms all the way to her elbows, and even around her nimble fingers for good measure. She's not getting out this time! Now it's time to toy with her for a while - Gina straddles Fayth's hips and grabs her severely gagged head, asking.
Duration: 9:00

File size: 133.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina-Elane-Fayth: Vengeance is sweet, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The boss takes advantage of these two girls Uneeda

Studio: ThatFetishGirl
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian, Masturbation, Brunette, Big Boobs, MILF, Natural Big Tits, Young, Pornstar, Toys
The big boss summons two pretty employees to his office. He makes them a sleeping potion and takes advantage of them.
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5037kbps

File size: 956.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The boss takes advantage of these two girls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crystal: Covert Meeting Selargius

Ivan calls Ms. Frost to a secret location for a covert meeting. He tells her that they have some things going on in the company and he needs her help to sort them out, but to do that, no one has to know that they ever met. He double and triple checks with her that no one knows that she came to meet him or even where she went. He calls her over closer to him to discuss the details. When Crystal slides next to him, he reaches out, grabs her arms, and pulls her over his lap in one smooth motion. She asks him what he’s doing and he claims that he needs to make sure she’s not a security risk for him. She swears that no one followed her, but Ivan continues to coil rope around her wrists behind her back. He asks her if she trusts him because trust is very necessary, putting her in a very awkward position. She tries to find out more information about what is going on, but Ivan won’t give her any details until he can be sure he can trust her. He swings her legs onto his lap and binds her legs together as well. Finally, Crystal has had enough and tells Ivan to let her go claiming she doesn’t need to know his little secret. After Ivan ignores her request to be let go, Crystal asks what he’s going to do with her and he says he just has a little test. He mentions that tying girls up is kind of his thing and she erupts in anger, demanding to be let go. She kicks and squirms on the couch as he grabs another rope. He binds her ankles together while telling her that he just needs to make sure she’s trustworthy and good for the company. Ivan claims that all of this is a personality test. He runs his hand up her skirt showing off the top of her thigh highs and once again Crystal gets angry, then he finds a ticklish spot and she giggles uncontrollably. She squeals loudly telling him to stop, and he decides she’s being a bit louder than he would like. He tears off some strips of tape and she begs him to let her go. He stuffs her mouth with a white cloth and places a strip of wide black tape over her mouth. He then tells her his real plan. Ivan explains that there’s a large market for sexy tied up woman and that they can go about this two different ways, either with her cooperation, or without. He continues to add strips of tape going over exactly how the money situation will work depending on what she chooses. Ivan unbuttons Ms. Frost’s blouse telling her that they specialize in sexy tied up secretaries and for her to get used to it. He leaves her alone on the couch to think about her options. She wiggles and jerks at the ropes, yelling into the gag loudly. When Ivan comes back with more rope, she whimpers behind the tape and cloth. He wraps the rope around her upper body and upper arms, pulling it around in front to squeeze her breasts. Ivan lays her down and one more rope is added securing her in a nice hogtie on the couch. She cries into the gag, resuming her begging to be let go. Ivan leaves her alone to struggle on the couch while he goes to grab the vehicle to haul her off for a bit of training. He lifts her up by her hogtie rope and carries her away like a little briefcase..
Duration: 11:10

File size: 165.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal: Covert Meeting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Overwhelmed - Arielle Aquinas Mattawamkeag

Fear, anxiety, frustration, pain - Each takes a toll on the body and mind. Combine them and you have a true test of a person. Arielle is tested. She's bound strenuously and is subjected to each component. Her body is struck, she's choked, she's sexually. When you fear something that is about to happen your heart beats faster, you breathe heavier. When the thing you fear is a plastic bag over your head this is a real problem. Arielle struggles to breathe. Her fear overwhelms her and she struggles. The little gasps of air she's allowed are not enough to satisfy her. The ultimate in overwhelming is sexual stimulation. Arielle has a fucking machine in her ass and a vibrator on her clit. She can barely focus on what is happening to her and she has zero choice, but to suffer through.
Duration: 34:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2703kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelmed - Arielle Aquinas
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isabella Rose: Hijacked date Montreat

Some girls just have all the luck - getting guys to fawn all over them, buying them fancy gifts, sending bouquets of flowers - Isabella seems to be one of these girls. Lila has watched at work when practically every week Isabella has something new from some new rich guy, and she is sick of it. So she hacked into Isabella's email and found out about her next hot blind date with Rich Guy **12, and all their little plans about how Isabella would be dressed - sexy red dress, Cuban stockings, black high heels -and decided Isabella wasn't going to make her date tonight. Tonight, the role of Isabella will be played by... Lila! She shows up at Isabella's door, dressed in the appropriate fashion, barges in, and explains to Isabella how she's going to miss her date tonight - but don't worry. Lila will be there to take care of her hot Rich Guy **12. Of course Isabella doesn't go along with with happily, so Lila brought means of convincing her to stay in. Lila shoves her onto the chaise she was so comfortably lounging in a short while before, pins her wrists behind her back, and wraps rope around them.
Duration: 10:11

File size: 394.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella Rose: Hijacked date
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Rebecca Has Asshole Destroyed in Bdsm Dungeon Fuck Beebe Plain

Studio: PornBox
Every so often Rebecca Volpetti and her partner love to disappear into their cottages dungeon where they have crazy roleplaying sex for hours on end.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11757kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Rebecca Has Asshole Destroyed in Bdsm Dungeon Fuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny slut part 2 Reform

Hot brunette in black panties, in black bra, with beautiful body, with hot sexy ass and with hot boobs plus man in blue pants. her stripped. Her tied up with belts on the floor. He spanks her. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her mouth with big black dildo. Professional bondage, spanking and domination for horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large room.
Format: m4v
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5097kbps
Audio: 144kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny slut part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexual Surrender Socastee

Feel the intensity rise as these beautiful girls surrender to their lover's kinky desires. In seven breathtaking encounters, ten lesbians will quench their thirst with a little dominance and submission. Watch them reach the limits of passionate sex when one lover calls the shots.
Duration: 1:30:13
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 891kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 669.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Surrender
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feeding Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau Merced

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau
As the title says: feeding of the pets Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau.
Duration: 12:05
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 141.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feeding Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Double Jointed - Delirious Hunter, OT Berkhamsted

Delirious Hunter doesn't play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She's almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. “Fuck yeah, let's go!” That's what we like to hear.
It's all about intensity for Delirium. An ass whipping is nice, but feeling the sting directly across her nipples and cunt is even better. Nipple clamps feel good but when they're weighted and pulling her tits toward the floor she's even happier. The more painful the corporal, harsh the bondage, or degrading the humiliation the wetter her pussy gets. Which is why O.T. takes her from a partial suspension with intense pussy flogging to being bound on her knees in a torrential downpour and puts her through everything in between.
She has the time of her life. There is nothing Delirious enjoys more than a bout of intense BDSM action. She came to us looking to get her itch scratched and this was exactly what she needed.
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Jointed - Delirious Hunter, OT
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Amy Faye Rickman

Cast: Amy Faye
Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we aren't going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.
Duration: 40:14

File size: 824.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Amy Faye
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne Greencastle

When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible.
Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy.
Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dance For Me - Kinsley Anne
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave Training Part 2 City of Industry

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm
Extreme electric torture skinny girl, awesome humilated and pussy tits torture action.
Duration: 1:01:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1468kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 709.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chimerabondage - Tracey Lain kinky outdoor bondage Rectortown

Tracey Lain needs something different to her normal bondage so after inserting her glass butt plug and remote control vibrator Tracey pulls on her blue jeans, picks up a set of handcuffs and leaves the house. Tracey finds a wooded area near a busy road pulls a hood over her head and cuffs her hands behind her back and becomes excited that she could be discovered. After enjoying her scary kinky outdoor bondage Tracey releases herself and eases her jeans down, plays with her pussy before sliding her butt plug from her arse to suck on the warm glass plug before returning home to taste her pussy juices that cover her vibrator.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 741.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chimerabondage - Tracey Lain kinky outdoor bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hucows - Natalia Forrest - Nipple Enlargement Tappen

Natalia Forrest has already been through a lot. She even got pregnant, which helped her milk production to get started. Her udder size has increased, but now her nipples seem kind of small! Don’t worry, we have the perfect solution for this. This spoiled UK girl will get the surprise of her lifetime when we use the electronic breast training machine on her teats! Actually, we may have overdone it a little bit, it was on a very high vacuum power setting (we never tried before). Instead of doubling her nipple size, we accidentally quadrupled her teats in length. Natalia Forrest was genuinely shocked and scared about what had happened to her. A bit too extreme?
Duration: 9:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14703kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 993.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hucows - Natalia Forrest - Nipple Enlargement
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crystal Frost:: Completely tied Island Heights

Unsuspecting Crystal is grabbed as soon as she gets in the door of her house, a gloved hand over her mouth until the big man presses her over the edge of the couch and grabs a rope to tie her wrists. In such a compromising position, she can't even get any leverage to try to push the man off, and can only kick her stockinged legs and yell.
Duration: 12:21

File size: 479.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Frost:: Completely tied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luna Lovely - Play with my Mouth Lovely

Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Nasty cum play, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Breast pain, Caning, Face slapping, Paddling, Pain
90-pound Luna's ass was destroyed after her previous therapy session. So today Dr. Mercies destroys her mouth... and pretty much the rest of her body too. This time, she's a simpler, more down-to-Earth kind of doll, because the doctor wants to uses her roughly and sadistically without any waste of time. He roughly fucks her face and uses her pretty little tongue for rimjobs as she spins around dizzily on an electric doll platform. As she spins, he also punishes her tits, ass, belly, thighs, and tongue with multiple instruments. He pauses to feed her a huge load of sperm; then he continues.
Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Play with my Mouth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Japanese Hooded BDSM Spit Play for Hood Woman Sale Creek

3 Japanese men tenderly torment a hooded Japanese woman with saliva play, a vibrator blowjobs and sex. She handles them all simultaneously at 1 point.
Duration: 1:13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4642kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Japanese Hooded BDSM Spit Play for Hood Woman
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stinky Sock Fetching Foot Worship and Spanking - Chloe and Lizzy - Full HD 1080p Winnsboro

The mouth and face of the slave, are spits straight into the mouth face and even hair, while the subject and humiliation and spit the girls use the imagination and have fun spitting in various ways in the slave...
Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stinky Sock Fetching Foot Worship and Spanking - Chloe and Lizzy - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lynx - Decisions Decisions Milmine

Lynx is not the most willing participant, but he's not going to give her much choice. She resists at first: pushing away his advances. Quickly though she learns that doing so will be a mistake.
Once he has encouraged her submission he gives her commands. She exposes herself to him, plays with herself for him, and even rubs his cock through his pants.
He's not satisfied with her compliance. He makes her participate in her own torment. She'll decide her own fate or he'll decide the worst thing she can think of. I don't know is not an answer.
Duration: 49:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lynx - Decisions Decisions
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lola Lynn: Disobedient wife gets an education in punishment Carrie

*quot;Did you have fun on your date last night?*quot; Normally that might be a fairly innocuous question, with their open marriage and all, but the fact that Ivan was dragging in his slutty wife, Lola, by her hair at the time made her answer a little more carefully. *quot;Ummm... no?*quot; Ivan starts tying Lola's wrists as he continues, *quot;Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?*quot; Lola plays dumb, *quot;Who?*quot; Who else but the guy she went on the date with last night: John. *quot;I didn't think you told me to stay away from That John... there were a couple guys you told me to stay away from.*quot; Well, John was one of them! Ivan grabs his disobedient wife by the neck and growls in her ear, *quot;Do what I tell you and we'll get along a lot better.*quot; Lola tries to be meek, but when Ivan pulls down another rope and tells her, *quot;I'm going to let you have a little fun here for a little while,*quot; Lola looks at the hook Ivan is looping the rope around and says,*quot;It doesn't look like fun.*quot; Education isn't always fun, though, and it will be a lot of fun for Ivan anyway. Lola tries to jerk away, but Ivan has a firm hold on her. *quot;You think pissing me off any further right now is a good fucking idea?*quot; That shuts her up for a moment. *quot;Okay,*quot; Ivan ridicules her further as he loops the rope to her wrists, *quot;You're getting smarter. Hard to believe; you haven't done anything smart in the last ten years we've been married. You Know if you hang out with other guys, they're only going to want one thing.*quot; Well that's the idea, isn't it? Lola retorts, *quot;Maybe if you paid more attention to me!*quot; Sure, he's paying attention to her now, but not the way she means. Ivan pulls out a ball gag, and she glares at him, *quot;What's that for?*quot; Then firmly clamps her mouth shut. *quot;Aww,*quot; Ivan mocks, *quot;Are we going to do this the hard way? Good!*quot; He moves to XXXX the big ball into her mouth, but at the last second she gives in and opens, muttering *quot;ow*quot; as he buckles it in tight.
Duration: 11:56

File size: 177.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Lynn: Disobedient wife gets an education in punishment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amy Nicole Shocked Fiskeville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amy Nicole
Amy Nicole is a hardcore sub and always has been. She loves being beaten, owned, and used for whatever purpose her master can devise.
Duration: 45:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Nicole Shocked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Catvideo Owaneco

Genres: Bdsm, Torture, Bondage
Home made humilation action, slave young girl, amateur bondage punishment action.
Duration: 48:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catvideo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beware of Men Bearing Gifts Masury

Vyxen is swamped. She has so much work do to and not enough time. Sounds familiar, right? When her man stops by the office, with a bag of new sex toys, Vyxen becomes annoyed and tells him to leave and he does, but only for a moment. You see Richie has a plan, a plan to help alleviate some of Vyxen’s stress and play one of her favorite games.
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps

File size: 323.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beware of Men Bearing Gifts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kat Monroe - Painal Magick Greenbackville

Cast: Kat Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow
Kat Monroe is cumming without a care in the world in a matter of minutes. She wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 56:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3303kbps
Audio: 153kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Monroe - Painal Magick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Elouise Lust Orgasm Denial For Spoil Princess Flossmoor

Genres: BDSM, BBW
BBW brunette taking a big cock deep inside her wet pussy and trying every position possible for a lot of pleasure.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5284kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elouise Lust Orgasm Denial For Spoil Princess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Green Thumb, Red Ass North Eastham

Debbie was working hard in the garden when Johnny, came out of the house and decided that she deserved a nice break form her chores. Unfortunately for Debbie, his idea of a break involves plenty of ice cold metal chains and intense orgasms. Poor Debbie is tied up in the attic in a marionette like position while her Master fucks her with a dick on a stick. Once he’s done rewarding her for her good work, it’s time for him to have some fun and so he breaks out his flogger, a zapper and of course his cock for some extra yummy penetration!
Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps

File size: 454.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Green Thumb, Red Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

KC Session 673 Faulbach

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 27:28
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 508.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session 673
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perpetual Kremenchug

London River is one of the toughest women who has ever graced the insex set. In this episode she's tied in a strenuous spread eagle with high heels on. The bondage is then morphed for 36 minutes from one position to the next. It creates a unique and difficult experience.
Without time to recover and plan the next scene between each position the further along we get the more complicated and painful each position gets. Each position shows off just how flexible and talented London really is.
Duration: 36:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perpetual
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lydia-Serene: Karma's a Bitch - Part 1 San Ignacio De Sabaneta

Lydia and Serene are traveling together and make a stop in the hotel bar to make a few extra dollars. They have a simple plan; they dress up, visit some XXXX guy at the bar, lift his wallet, and are gone before his hangover is over in the morning. The girls make their way back to the room, talking about how creepy the guy they just left was. Right as they enter their room, the man comes up behind them and covers their mouths then shoves them in the room. The girls try to push him away but he holds on tight. He throws them both to the bed over and over until he finally has them pinned to the bed. He explains that he has no problem hurting them for what they did. He tells Lydia to lie on her stomach. Then throws rope at Serene, and tells her to tie Lydia’s hands behind her back. Serene starts tying the rope, apologizing to her friend for what she’s doing. The man rushes her telling her to hurry up. He throws more rope to Serene and after removing Lydia’s panties, he tells Serene to tie her ankles together. He rushes Serene again and when she gives him some lip, he calls her a bitch and snaps back at her. Lydia defends her and the man grabs her by the hair, lifting her head up, declaring he loves being a bully. Serene gets handed another rope and is told to place it just below Lydia’s knees. Once that’s done, he taunts Lydia and she tells him that he’s had fun with his game and it’s over. He hands Serene Lydia’s panties and tells her to put them in Lydia’s mouth. He then instructs her Serene to place strips of duct tape over her friend’s mouth securing the panties in place. He’s not done yet though. He then hands Serene another piece of rope and tells her to tie it to “little red’s” long red hair and then tie it off to her ankles, putting her in a tight hogtie that is tied off at the knees. Serene tries to comfort her friend some but when she’s leaning over the man grabs her from behind and starts shoving a cloth in her mouth as well. To be continued… Starring Lydia McLane * Serene Isley.
Duration: 9:32

File size: 141.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia-Serene: Karma's a Bitch - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skinny ballerina made to cum by mistress Lea Lexis Harperville

Skinny ballerina Izzy Bell always wanted to be tied up and dominated by a professional Mistress and Lea Lexis was more than happy to oblige. Bound and nervous with anticipation, Izzy Bell took to the flogging that Mistress gave to her, enjoying the sting of leather on flesh.
Duration: 36:03
Video: 1270x718, AVC (H.264), 3212kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 736.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny ballerina made to cum by mistress Lea Lexis
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor-Nyssa: Two for one, part 1 Normalville

Nyssa has been a pretty good supplier to Ivan and the guys he works for, and she's done pretty well this time: Taylor is a cute girl-next-door type in her denim skirt and striped tube top, nice legs in pantyhose and high heels, quite innocent and unsuspecting that the job she thought she was here for isn't quite what Nyssa told her it was. She's so naive it doesn't quite hit her what they're going to do until Nyssa grabs her arms behind her back and Ivan starts tying her wrists.
Duration: 10:17

File size: 232.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor-Nyssa: Two for one, part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angelique: made to make a detour Big Pool

It's just another day on the job for Ivan, but that means a very bad day for Angelique. Being by a strange man, dragged into an isolated warehouse by her hair, and now having her wrists tied behind her back - what is this guy doing with her? Ivan explains that he's just going to make her miss her appointment, and once it's over, he'll let her go, no harm done. However, that answer doesn't satisfy Angelique, and she tries to kick at Ivan while he ties her wrists - bad idea. Ivan recommends she not try to kick him, because right now he has no reason to hurt her, but if she does kick him, things might get nasty.
Duration: 8:29

File size: 192.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelique: made to make a detour
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishment Incorporated: Ashley McKenzie

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and pain! Poor miss Ashley is having a difficult time with her behavior. Her attitude during classes is just appalling and she just doesn’t seem to care. The Dean of her school has had enough and brings in some outside help. Keni Styles, the master of disaster, the colonel of pain, the king of dong…well you get the idea. Keni isn’t putting up with any shit from this misbehaving hussy. He lays down the law immediately and Ashley’s retraining begins.
Duration: 10:17

File size: 192.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Incorporated: Ashley
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nyxon: Bad Roommate Aleppo

Why is it that some people insist on leaving all the lights in every room on, even when they're not in there, and cranking up the heat to balmy summer temperatures when it's winter? If Nyxon would put on some damn clothes, dress appropriately for the weather, and turn off a light when she leaves the room like any responsible adult would, she and her roommate Ivan might not have a $400 power bill this month. Even split in half, that's a lot of money for a power bill! Ivan could afford it, since he works a lot, but he knows Nyxon doesn't have her share, and she's the one who caused it to be so high in the first place. Ivan is sick of it! It's time for Nyxon to learn to take responsibility for her actions. Ivan comes into her bedroom to have a little discussion with her, but she mouths off, makes excuses, and shirks responsibility, just pissing Ivan off more. But he has an idea of how to pay for the excessive power bill, and it involves Nyxon doing a little work, modeling some rope for his friends and for pictures. He grabs her ankles as she lounges on her bed, pulls her toward him, and pins her wrists behind her back. The sole benefit of her turning the heat up is what she lounges around in - not sweatpants and t-shirts, but pretty lingerie, garter belt and stockings, and high heels, like something a lingerie model would wear, which gave him the idea in the first place. She looks even better with his green rope around her wrists and ankles, squirming and flexing her shapely legs. Another rope just below her knees and tying her wrists off to her ankles, and she's a perfect little bondage model! Except for that constantly running sassy mouth - but Ivan has something for that too. He crams one of her silky scarves all the way into her mouth, and sticks several strips of black tape over it. Finally! Peace and quiet. Now, unless she has $200 stashed away somewhere or tucked into her garter belt, she's going to have to work it off with Ivan's buddies. But Ivan already knows she doesn't, so he's ready to call his friends over for a little look-but-don't-touch - or if that doesn't make enough money, maybe a little touch. Nyxon, of course, objects to this idea, but she knows she can't pay Ivan her part of the power bill, and she can't move in with any of her friends because they know how irresponsible she is, so she doesn't exactly have any bargaining power. Still, she has to protest when Ivan pulls her bra down - but it's either show more or touch more, and right now, she doesn't have any say in the matter anyway. Maybe now she'll remember to turn of the lights and turn down the heat!.
Duration: 7:32
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 282.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon: Bad Roommate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Leslie – Revisited Penwell

After her first go around with Tony DeSergio one would have assumed that Leslie would have learned her lesson. Not so my friend, in fact she has gone to great lengths to thoroughly upset Tony again! This time there will be no relapses as Tony DeSergio wraps his hand of justice tightly around the handle of his floggers and goes medieval on her ass. Lots of perversions in this weeks update.
Duration: 7:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps

File size: 134.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leslie – Revisited
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Dandy Gives Lydia A Workout Lumber City

Princess Dandy has her slave Lydia in her gym pushing her to the limits, but when she goes out for a moment, she returns to find Lydia goofing off on her cell phone. It all just goes downhill from there for the poor slave with fisting, face sitting, water bottle insertion, and other diverse BDSM activities. Guest directed for Wasteland by Mistress Dandy.
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 538.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Dandy Gives Lydia A Workout
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Training Of Giselle Hawk Springs

Giselle finds herself bound and inverted in some strange dungeon. A masked man approaches and without hesitation slides his cock into her waiting mouth. After a few good strokes he pulls out and chastises her for a horrendous job sucking his dick and so her training begins! Flogging, taz-zapper, hot wax, cropping, clothes pins and multiple controlled orgasms in this weeks update – The Training Of Giselle!
Duration: 6:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2416kbps

File size: 127.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training Of Giselle
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Three Dudes Destroy Anna in Hardcore Bbc Anal Fisting Dp Guayabal

Studio: PornWorld
Cast: Anna Khara
Genres: DP, GangBang, Interracial, BBC, Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore
Anna Khara is sitting on the couch catching up on some reading when her friend David sits down next to her. David quickly makes his intentions known and within minutes, hes got Anna naked, and hes fucking her tight pussy from behind.
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11797kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three Dudes Destroy Anna in Hardcore Bbc Anal Fisting Dp
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Out Of Control! Wallisville

Bella is exasperated as she drags the incorrigible Shiva into her workshop for some attitude tweaking. Instead of listening to her Mistress, Shiva puts all of her energy into defying her, and does a pretty good job at it. She soon succumbs to Bella’s ways and slowly is brought back around to her pre-pain-in-the-ass form. Satisfied with her quick about face, Bella grabs her strap-on and gives her Shiva a good fuck as a reward.
Duration: 9:14

File size: 172.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Out Of Control!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Britney: Escaped Con's Captive Cedartown

Britney arrives home from work and is greeted by a strange man grabbing her from behind and using his massive hand to cover her mouth before she can scream. To enforce just how dangerous and serious he is, he tells her that he has just escaped from prison, so he has nothing to lose. He tells her that if she cooperates that he won’t hurt her, relatively speaking anyways. He just wants to have a little fun with her, especially since she looks so sexy in her clingy, low-cut dress. Luckily, he’s already prepared for her arrival by grabbing disconnecting all of the phone cords in the house, just in case she tries to call for help. The ex-con grabs her wrists and starts binding them behind her back with one of the phone cords, “for her own safety”. Britney begins to whine and tell him that he’s going to get caught because she has neighbors and friends. The perverted man hopes replies that they can join her in her predicament. She begs him to let her go and falls to the couch, but the man just keeps tying her. She starts to pout and whine and get truly annoying so he grabs a large piece of white cloth and shoves it in her chatty little mouth, turning those whines into a much more alluring mumble behind the cloth and strips of tape. Britney gets really angry at being treated this way and actually kicks her feet so hard her shoes come flying off. He grabs her ankles and holds them between his legs while he binds her legs at the knees. He slides her down on the couch lifting her dress and causing her bra to peek out of the top. The man ties her ankles together, ignoring all of her begging and squeals. The more Britney squirms the more revealing her dress becomes, sliding up and down in all the right places. When the man comes back he takes advantage of his bound beauty and pulls out each of her rounded tits, explaining that he hasn’t gotten to see any of those in a while. Britney wiggles all around on the couch trying to get the cords off but they are too tight and won’t budge. In her squirming, she almost falls off the couch several times but that doesn’t seem to slow her down at all. Finally, she stands up and starts to hop towards the door but the man catches her and throws her back on the couch. She tries it again and he pulls her back and grabs another cord. She slides to the floor trying to get away and he grabs her ankles and ties the cord from her ankles to her wrists taking away any chance she had of hopping to the door. She rocks back and forth on the hard wood floor screaming to be let go the whole time, but it only comes out as muffled cries. Finally, the man’s friend arrives to pick him up and Britney is left alone struggling. Hours later, her friend arrives and discovers her poor helpless bound body, but by now the ex con is long gone. Starring Britney Brooks.
Duration: 9:12

File size: 136.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney: Escaped Con's Captive
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gamer Girl - Eden Sin Schwertner

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial
-To get fully satisfied, Eden Sin really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission! Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay!
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps
Audio: 121kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gamer Girl - Eden Sin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lola Lynn: Tell me the code Folcroft

Ivan wants to get into the safe by whatever means necessary. Today, those means happen to be a hot little brunette wearing a high waisted tight black skirt, fitted blouse, house, and heels. He leads her into an office he has already prepared by her hair and pulls her hands behind her back and ties them tightly. He asks her politely for the code and she refuses saying that she is trained to not give him the code, that he can do whatever he wants to her, but she won’t tell him the code. Lola should watch what she says, as the man taunts her giving him permission to do whatever he likes. He sits her in the chair and ties her wrists to the chair. Lola is angry and tells the man to kiss her ass. Ivan replies by sliding her skirt up to check it out and gets to see her lace top thigh highs as well. He moves on to her blouse and unbuttons it. Lola’s bountiful breasts pour out and Ivan pulls her shirt away to get a nice view. Lola is disgusted by his behavior and tries to get out of his ropes. Ivan ties an upper body harness on her while they discuss who will and will not be finding them. Lola insults the man and he decides that if she isn’t going to use her mouth to be useful and tell him the code that she doesn’t need to use it at all. He straps a large ball gag in her mouth. Next, he ties her ankles together and ties them to the chair as well. Lola still refuses to tell him the code so Ivan just keeps tying then starts pinching her nipples very hard to make her scream behind the gag. Ivan leaves her alone for a bit and she wiggles and squirms trying to find a weak point in his tie, but she is hardly able to move at all. She’s still not ready to give in so Ivan takes things up a notch and starts tying a rope on her hair. Lola starts to beg him not to but he says all he wants in the code. Ivan ties the rope to the back of the chair pulling her head back in a sharp angle making her very uncomfortable. It isn’t long before Lola gives in and tells the man the code. He removes the gag long enough for her to tell him the code then replaces the gag while he checks it. Ivan leaves Lola to be found by a co-worker, gagged, naked and bound. Starring Lola Lynn.
Duration: 11:31

File size: 171.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Lynn: Tell me the code
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helena Locke - Crotched Nakhodka

Cast: Helena Locke
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body. With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard. Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helena Locke - Crotched
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dehira is whipped and pleasured brutally Vineyard Haven

Dehira is a dark haired woman who loves to get whipped and pleasured hardcore as it makes her reach climax faster.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5172kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dehira is whipped and pleasured brutally
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ava D'Amore Fort Wayne

Cast: Ava D'Amore
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Our subjects come to us for various reasons. Some for the challenge, some to experience something new, and others come because they love the bondage. Ava D'Amore is the latter. She loves being restrained. She licks her lips as her bondage becomes inescapable.
Ava struggles in her bondage. Not because she'd rather not be in it, but because the feeling of the tight rope around her tender flesh turns her on. Then all of a sudden she's no longer on solid ground. She's swinging through the air. Her mouth is tape gagged shut and her nose is clamped closed.
Her legs spread so nicely and expose her beautiful cunt. A suction cup is applied to puff out her clit. It has an added bonus of making it super sensitive. When the vibrator goes to work she can't stop cumming.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ava D'Amore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A very tasty and great vaginal massage with bondage sex Tsumeb

Genres: BDSM, Lesbian
This pair of lesbians will enjoy a very tasty vaginal massage that will excite them as much as we will see in this great and so tasty scene.
Duration: 59:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3707kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A very tasty and great vaginal massage with bondage sex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tight bondage, domination and torture for hot horny slut Kissee Mills

Hot blonde, wirh naked boobs, with naked hot ass and with naked wet shaved pussy plus two men in black masks. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth and pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hotrny slut with naked breast in the large garage.
Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3733kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage, domination and torture for hot horny slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Midian: Party of two Smyrna Mills

Ivan has been promising Midian a night out for a while, and tonight he's finally taking her to a fetish party. She got all dressed up in her red corset, boy shorts, fishnet stockings, and towering high heels, and she is ready to party. But when they arrive at the warehouse where the party is supposed to be, it's... empty. Well, not completely empty, there's a rope hanging from the ceiling. But she and Ivan are the only ones there - either they're Really early, or Ivan lied to her. He explains that it is a party, but just a party of two, and they'll have plenty of fun! He has his blue rope all ready, and starts tying her wrists.
Duration: 12:19

File size: 182.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Midian: Party of two
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Born To Be Bound Nice Magic Perfect Sweet Cool Collection. Part 1. Buras

I found myself producing my own bondage video clips and learning how to tie-all by trial and error,
all documented here on clips4sale. I love being tied up in my personal life and I love tying people up if they are into it as well.
I launched borntobebound in 2011 which is updated 3x week with the same clips that are posted here.

Total size: 4.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Born To Be Bound Nice Magic Perfect Sweet Cool Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Mega Exellent Collection For You Of Conversation Piece. Part 3. Minooka

This clip is about an exquisite and unique bondage journey.
I find that bondage is something that some people just rush through in bdsm. To some people, bondage is only a means to an end. Many kinky porn movies begin with the equivalent of *quot;we cut to this bondage already in process...*quot; making it obvious that the woman doing the gloating over the capitve sub is not the one that did the rigging.

Total size: 6.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Mega Exellent Collection For You Of Conversation Piece. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny slut part 1 Cartersville

Horny slavegirl with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful little ass, with wet shaved pussy and with naked small boobs plus man in blue clothes, with big cock. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. He fucks her mouth and naked pussy. Professional bondage, domination and torture for very sexy model with naked breast in the large house.
Duration: 31:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4714kbps
Audio: 145kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny slut part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ludella Hahn: Tired of this crap Jet

Ivan does a lot to keep his yard looking nice - mowing, aerating, fertilizing, the works - and it is about the best in the neighborhood. Except for one thing - his young neighbor Ludella has one of those annoying little that just so happens to always in Ivan's yard. He's talked to Ludella about it before, politely asking her to keep her out of his yard, but she just doesn't seem to care. Her generation just has no respect and never takes responsibility for anything. Well, Ivan is tired of it. When he's out working in the garage, he sees her come home, and asks if he can have a word - not that it's helped before, but he'll try it one more time just to say he did. But when he complains about her again, she shrugs it off and says she can't help where her poops, and she's not going to keep track of everywhere he poops to clean up after him.
Duration: 12:47

File size: 495.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ludella Hahn: Tired of this crap
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Meat - Maya Kendrick Mission Hill

When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught!
Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her cunt hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks.
My meat needs to be tenderized. I make it stand in an extremely painful position while it cries. When it's had enough it begins to beg to be hurt so that it can get it's mind off the awful position.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Meat - Maya Kendrick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gaslit - Sasha Heart Excel

These pills, these awful pills! He keeps giving them to me. Every night! Then he takes me! Takes me to his dungeon. I know what he wants. That sicko freak! He wants my body. He makes me touch myself. He hits me and me.
Then he puts me back in bed. He pretends I'm having nightmares. He tells me I'm dreaming it all, but I know the truth. I know what he's doing to me. He can't trick me. The pills make me feel weird. When I take them I can't stop him. I have to do what he says.
I threaten to tell the doctors, but he's friends with the doctors. They'll never believe me. Or maybe they know what he's doing and they don't care.
Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gaslit - Sasha Heart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trying On Gags For Mr.Big Boss Dachau

Genres: Bondage, Humilation
Two office slaves Carissa and Elizabeth extreme bondage and humilation.
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4984kbps

File size: 838.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trying On Gags For Mr.Big Boss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drea: No Mr Boulder, Please Stop it !! Los Almacigos

Mr. Boulder calls in his youngest, hottest employee, Drea into his office. As much as he hates to do it since he loves looking at that sweet ass in short skirts every day, but they are having some issues with their finances this quarter, so someone has to go. He tries to lighten the blow by telling her that although he has to fire her, he does have another job already lined up for her. Mr. Boulder reaches over the desk and snatches Drea right off of her feet and pulls her to the desktop, face down. She squeals and screams trying to get away from his strong hands but they hold her tight. He tells her that his little bondage girl hasn’t been working out lately, so he thought since she desperately needed a job, having been laid off and all, that she would do rather nicely. He encircles her wrists with rope and she cries out, “No Mr. Boulder, please stop!” She begs him to stop, swearing she’ll do a better job, that her sales numbers will increase, whatever she needs to do. Drea tries to wiggle away as Mr. Boulder ties her ankles and legs together. She almost slides right off the desk, but broken toys aren’t any fun to play with so Ivan drags her back to the center. She continues trying to plead with him, panting from her struggles. He’s tired of her mouth and stuffs a huge scarf in her mouth sealing it inside with clear packing tape. She jerks her body but can’t go anywhere as he circles her head with the tape. He raises her shirt and shows off her pierced little nipples and sees that she isn’t wearing a bra to work. He knew he picked the right girl for this. Drea’s elbows get lashed together next, thrusting her bare chest out even more. He then brings the rope under her breasts and ties it off behind her. With all the hopping and sliding she does across the top, her skirt rises up and shows off her garter and stocking tops. He lays her on her side and adds a lovely little crotch rope to his new bondage toy. One more rope cinches her down into a nice hogtie. He tells her that he’s going to get the van ready and she jerks her head away from his grip, screaming into the gag. She struggles a bit trying to escape but he comes back soon. He rolls her to her side and slides her to the edge of desk threatening to let her fall off and making her squeal while he plays with her bare breasts, squeezing them in his hands. Finally, he comes back and tosses her hogtied body over his shoulder and carries her out..
Duration: 9:39

File size: 374.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drea: No Mr Boulder, Please Stop it !!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Czech Sexy Fetish Feet Video pt1 Waialua

Czech blonde beautie have the most amazing feet, well shaped and with super soft soles.Soon there nimble tongue get down to business, as she lick, kiss, tease and titillate every inch of each others feet. If you like hot girls, with super sexy feet, worshipped and tickled, then be sure not to miss this clip!

Total size: 12.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Sexy Fetish Feet Video pt1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lilah Day Stem

Cast: Lilah Day
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Lilah Day wants to swing. There is more than one position to do that in so we try out a couple. First she in a box tie. She tests her bondage by kicking up her feet and swinging around.
Next we try something a little more extreme. Lilah is suspended by her wrists and ankles. This gives us a lovely view of her beautiful butt. Perfect for a good reddening. She wiggles too much so her hair is tied and attached to the frame.
Finally her legs are spread and she’s made to cum. Unable to resist she legs loose and cums hard!
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilah Day
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punishment Incorporated: Heather Ancramdale

Heather has been sent to Punishment Incorporated for conduct unbecoming a wife! Refusal to take her husbands cock in her mouth and a downright dirty attitude has landed yet another women in hot water. Tony takes this filly and breaks her will with a barrage of flogging, cropping and caning. Having warmed her up, Tony whips out his raging hard cock and presents it to her. She whimpers with delight…
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps

File size: 165.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Incorporated: Heather
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lola Humiliated and Whipped by Cheerleaders Medemblik

Lola is beaten. She is beaten for being poor and not apologizing sincerely to Princess Mia for being poor. Lola is forced to crawl around and kiss the girls cheer shoes. The mean girls play with Lola as if she were a toy
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 977.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Humiliated and Whipped by Cheerleaders
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dungeon Mistress Punishes School Girl - Full HD 1080p Bridger

Cast: Hannah Brooks and Nikky French
Dungeon where she summons her submissive slutty leather kitten at the stroke of a...
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12704kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Mistress Punishes School Girl - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adriana Chechik My Tight Teen Hole New Offenburg

Gorgeous brunette teen Adriana Chechik gets strapped down to the exam table, and gets her hot body inspected before getting bound, fisted, and fucked hard.
Duration: 57:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adriana Chechik My Tight Teen Hole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tightn Bound Gold New Unreal Sweet Vip Beautifull Collection. Part 7. Waucoma

He has her back at his house and he planning on having fun with her. She is trying everything she know to bargain with him to let her go but he not interested. He has her bound at the neck by a metal restraint, bound at her thighs by ropes and has her hands bound behind her back on top of a bench she on her knees.

Total size: 8.1 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightn Bound Gold New Unreal Sweet Vip Beautifull Collection. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drea Morgan: Thoroughly tied Blandon

There's nothing quite like dragging a girl in by her hair, tossing her around, and tying her up to make a man's day, especially when it's a young woman like petite and shapely Drea.
Duration: 8:49

File size: 342.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drea Morgan: Thoroughly tied
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lupus Clip South Lancaster

And because we don’t want to reveal all, we’re just going to give you a small taste of a spanking delicacy, properly experienced by two beautiful small-town girls and their ill-mannered maid.
Format: avi
Duration: 33:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2712kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus Clip
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly Funabashi

Cast: Maddy
Genres: Orgasm, Handcuff Hogtie, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Piercings
She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
Duration: 49:20
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Maddy O Reilly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Starla Punishes An Uptown Girl Pine Meadow

When slaves misbehave they must be taught a lesson! When one of Goddess Starla’s slaves misbehave, they better be prepared for an intense experience that will change them forever. Trisha Uptown is usually on her best behavior but this time she has slipped up big time. Goddess Starla who has never been known to be light of hand or lenient, dishes out a whole cavalcade of punishment onto Trisha that rocks her world!
Duration: 8:39

File size: 161.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starla Punishes An Uptown Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alice in Wasteland Fords Branch

It’s a few days before All Hallows Eve and Trisha Uptown is up to no good again. She has wandered off and in plain view of everyone, started playing with herself in the garden. Goddess Starla isn’t one to be toyed with and after discovering Trisha fondling the very pussy she owns, she picks her up by her ear and drags her down into the dungeon. Poor Trisha’s shrieks could be heard for miles around as Starla unleashes her fiery vengeance upon her.
Duration: 11:10

File size: 208.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice in Wasteland
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Full Magic Hot Beautifull Collection For You Restricted Senses. Part 7. Keene

I would have to say these types of hogties are my speciality here at Restricted Senses

Total size: 12.8 GB in 12 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Magic Hot Beautifull Collection For You Restricted Senses. Part 7.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Full Magic Hot Beautifull Collection For You Restricted Senses. Part 6. Gober

Dressed in a cute lingerie set, she gets hooded and strictly hogtied in blue rope.

Total size: 11.8 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Magic Hot Beautifull Collection For You Restricted Senses. Part 6.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jada’s Misbehavior Le Raysville

We were thrilled to have Master Eric X back with his slave Jada. That is until Jada ripped Master Eric’s pants right before walking unto our set. Our camera men, waiting for Master Eric to start the session, barely had time to turn around and catch what was happening as Master Eric and Jada slap each other arguing over what happened. Jada doesn’t take her punishment for ripping her Master’ pants very willingly, she talks back and provokes every step of the way. Only a hardcore anal sex gets Jada to simmer down and become more of the obedient, apologetic submissive that she should be.
Duration: 8:49

File size: 164.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jada’s Misbehavior
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Louise Lee loves this hardcore BDSM session Hannacroix

Louise Lee is a blonde who loves BDSM and we love watching her taking it like a hardcore slut on camera.
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Louise Lee loves this hardcore BDSM session
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Starla’s New Games Markleeville

Now fully equipped in her new dungeon, Goddess Starla give the suspension bar a test drive by chaining her favorite sub, Ava to it. Securely restrained and ready for pain and pleasure, Ava gets put through the paces and then Goddess Starla gives her the reward of some intense pussy play, bringing Ava to a mind-boggling orgasm to end the session.
Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps

File size: 383.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Starla’s New Games
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Delirious Hunter Goes Butch! Miracle

Sometimes a Princess in a Tiara. other times a Domme in Full Leather, today, Delirious dons her back urban outfit and treats Ava to a floor session. After a warmup, she binds Ava’s ankle to a steel pole and proceeds to a full-blown flogging session. She wraps things up with some enthusiastic pussy play which brings Av to a mind-numbing orgasms.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Goes Butch!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cossack Rebellion Part 2 Noatak

Excellent Bdsm porn videos, fans will be satisfied! See the screenshots and download the movie, enjoy the show!
Duration: 48:47
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cossack Rebellion Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taylor-Nyssa: Two for one, Part 2 Dunn

Ivan's buyer was very specific - the cute little redhead is great, but he needs a dark haired Asian, and now. Nyssa says she knows exactly where to find one, but so does Ivan - he grabs Nyssa and ties her hands as she protests.
Duration: 9:10

File size: 207.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor-Nyssa: Two for one, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tight bondage, suspension and torture for hot sexy bitch Wysox

Beautiful blonde with sexy body, with naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy hot ass plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor and on the chair. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, suspension and torture for sexy model with beautiful body in the large room.
Duration: 11:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5349kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tight bondage, suspension and torture for hot sexy bitch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slut in the Box Micanopy

Mistress Irony has a propensity to inflict intense and unusual torment on her subs. Locking Trisha Uptown in a box and playing with her sweet little ass for hours on end is just the appetizer in this weeks hardcore wet and wild update! Trisha Uptown loves to misbehave and Mistress Irony knows just what to do when she wants her to fall in line. Caning, cropping, ultraviolet wand, hot wax and an incredibly large dildo make up a tantalizing recipe for this weeks escapade!
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps

File size: 169.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut in the Box
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Transsexual Babysitters Part 19 Minnetonka Beach

Juliette Stray, Paris Pirelli, Teighjiana, Unique Murcielago is a stunning ts with a hot slim body,sexy boobs, a sexy round ass and a hard cock!

Total size: 6.6 GB in 4 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transsexual Babysitters Part 19
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Transsexual Babysitters Part 21 Hoskinston

Angelina Torres, Ariel Everitts, Brittany St. Jordan, Kelly Clare is a beautiful tgirl with a sexy body, a great ass and a hard cock!

Total size: 5.7 GB in 4 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transsexual Babysitters Part 21
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sucking Cock Before Getting Being Ready For Fort Deposit

Cast: Ryne Stone
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback
Ryne Stone is concentrating on doing her makeup just right when she is surprised by her Master's hard cock she immediately knows that whatever he wants is the law and drops to her knees to suck him long and deep.
Duration: 14:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 842.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sucking Cock Before Getting Being Ready For
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Best Rated Shemale Videos Xxl-Angel 23X6 part 4 Stirum

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Solo, blowjob, shemale on male, domination, piss, male on shemale
September Tranny Xxl-Angel! Sexy shemale stripping! Slutty shemale having her ass fucked deep!

Total size: 13.2 GB in 50 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Rated Shemale Videos Xxl-Angel 23X6 part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Eva Paradis and Lance Hart Eva and Lance Fuck Combs

Eva Paradis has a beautiful face, a sexy body, round ass and a hard cock!
Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 231kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eva Paradis and Lance Hart Eva and Lance Fuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carol Corrales New Maryland

Genres: Latino, Brasil, Hardcore
Brasil porn model Carol Corrales, awesome hardcore fucking on bed.
Duration: 23:00
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 2996kbps

File size: 526.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carol Corrales

Made In Brazil Joyce Oliveira Diagonal

Release Year: 2010
Genres: Latino, Brasil, Hardcore
Busty brasilian top porn model Joyce Oliveira hard rough fucking action.
Format: avi
Duration: 35:19
Video: 640x480, XviD, 2328kbps

File size: 653.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made In Brazil Joyce Oliveira

She Wants Him - Eliza * Charles Geilenkirchen

Studio: AdultTime
Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Interviews, Pussy Licking, Latina, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Big Ass
As soon as Eliza Ibarra and Charles Dera came together for a big hug and a kiss, you could feel how much they cared about each other, that there was history there.
When we asked Eliza why she chose Charles for the She Wants Him project, she gushed about how sexy and primal Charles is - how he always maintains such intense eye contact. But she also raved that Charles has a pure heart and is true to himself, so not only is he handsome but he's genuinely a good person, too!
Charles seemed moved by her words, and I swear that was an extra shine to his eyes. When Eliza mentioned that the sex they've had before was so passionate, Charles insisted it's because she brings that out in him - Eliza is just so sweet and sincere. Another thing that really hits home for Charles is how she never shies away from his direct eye contact. He's used to women shying away from him but Eliza doesn't, which makes her even more special to him.
You could absolutely see that these two were caught up in the moment and ready to pounce, so it was time to set them loose. With all this talk about eye contact, once these two wonderful people get hot and heavy together, it's going to be impossible to look away!
-Bree Mills
Duration: 53:25
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1539kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Wants Him - Eliza * Charles
XNCubekiz isimli Üye þimdilik offline konumundadýr   Alýntý ile Cevapla