XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

No Money No Funny pt. 3 North Henderson

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English
Sopprimere la loro squallida depravazione usando corde restrittive, catene, castità, prese in giro e privazione sensoriale i nostri pugni, fruste, schiaffi, pagaie, scopate e pisciate su sporchi maiali del sesso finché non implorano pietà.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 301.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Money No Funny pt. 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Top Cops Part 1 Palacios

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Academy Men
Cast: Sarge, Rigger and assorted off duty military personnel
Tops Cops is the first of three titles involving a two-man team that deals with cases that are outside the law.
A teenager has been killed in a drive-by shooting on the streets of New York City by a military handgun. It seems that a lot of military weapons have been showing up in the hands of small-time criminals lately. And a New York City Police Sergeant wants to know why.
But he needs help, so he resorts to kidnapping an ex-special forces (Rigger) and subjects him to some unusual persuasive techniques to convince him to help. Once he does, they relentlessly pursue those dealing in the illegal weapons. Lots of location shooting including a mini-race car chase.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:40
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1975kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Cops Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chad Brock ,Dane Hyde - The Insolent Boy - Part 4 Los Alamitos

Release Year: 2019
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Chad Brock ,Dane Hyde
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Hairy ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination
Master Chad introduces Dane to the violet wand! He leaves no part of the body untouched by the pain, especially the cock and balls. Watch Dane's balls shy away from the electro as the end of the wand meets his wrinkled sack, cries as the sparks make contact with his fleshy cock head, the torment of the zaps meet his nipples.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4381kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chad Brock ,Dane Hyde - The Insolent Boy - Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 01 sc.1 (2017) Surrency

Release Year: 2017
He sucks on all his toes and even gets his whole feet into her mouth, then eats and tongues his ass.
Duration: 9:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 114.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 01 sc.1 (2017)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 525 : Master Dave and Master Aaron Emory

This disgusting fucking whore acts like an animal so that’s exactly how we’re going to treat it. Master Aaron gets off on restraining and beating this Bitch and beams with pride for every new red mark he inflicts on its bare skin. What a laugh watching this fucker’s arse get pounded while being milked like a cow. Ha! All it can do is moan in absolute agony like it’s really nothing more than some barnyard beast!
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 618.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 525 : Master Dave and Master Aaron
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 530 : Master Dave Saline

Keeping this muscular cunt tied down to my discipline bench I get such a hard on grinding against that sporty bum. There’s only a thin layer of footy shorts between me and that warm slutty arsehole! I could start a prosperous business selling this fag’s arse to a queue of horny punters! What fuckin RUSH it is tenderizing this fucker’s pale cheeks so once I destroy those shorts I can see how they blaze red hot. I make this pathetic dickhead beg and ensure that this desperate trembling Whore knows I’m the boss!
Duration: 10:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8196kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 530 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 526 : Master Dave and Master Aaron Sandersville

I have to hand it to my buddy Master Aaron… no one can destroy a slut’s arse like him! But I have my own way of causing faggot whores like this even more excruciating pain. I bind its wormy dick and attach it by the neck and nips to the wall. Now this restrained muscular animal can’t move a fucking inch without causing itself absolute AGONY! And all it takes is a little flick of the switch to send electro shocks to the cunt’s most sensitive bits. Haha! It takes all its willpower not to leap off the block. All the while Master Aaron pounds its arse so hard its filthy insides are pouring out. This bitch is well and truly Fucked!!!
Duration: 10:48

File size: 628.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 526 : Master Dave and Master Aaron
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 522 : Master Martin and Master Aaron McArthur

The showers at the gym are busted so Master Martin and are absolutely stinking with sweat! Luckily there’s a pathetic gay Loser on hand to give our bodies a tongue bath. We corner it in the toilets and demand it licks our bodies all over especially our wet hairy pits and crotches. This eager fucking pig desperately laps it all up and I Ram its head into my buddy’s arse demanding its tongue lick all around his moist sphincter. We also use the greedy bitch as our urinal unleashing a stream of reeking piss directly into its mouth and demanding it swallow ever drop! Haha! Now the fucker has a belly full of our sweat and piss!
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps

File size: 886.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 522 : Master Martin and Master Aaron
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BF - Shamus part 1 Ness Ziona

Release Year: 2014
Sure cock models suckin' and fuckin' their way to mind-shattering climax.
Duration: 25:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2549kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BF - Shamus part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden - In Living Hell - Part 8 Noel

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Anal ,Shaved Head ,Hairy ,Suspension ,Rope ,Chains ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Cum Jerking Off ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Muscular ,Bondage ,Cut ,Fucking ,Brown Hair
Now that Interrogator Drake has fed the soldier his drooling cock he can't seem to stop himself. With the captive still hanging in the Parrot's Perch position he heads around to his ass, fucking that manhole and ramming his cock deep, pounding his new fuck toy until he's ready to deliver the ultimate humiliation, spurting his load all over Dirk's bearded face!
Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6102kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 479.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden - In Living Hell - Part 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Using His Stretched Out Hole Plum Branch

Studio: Boynapped
Sexy young Jacob doesnt have much of a say in the matter when horny and hung Sean arrives and finds the boy naked and bent over, roped into his extremely vulnerable position. Needless to say, with that tight young hole right there for use this hung top isnt gonna say no to playing with it! Lubed up and fingered the boy gets two big dildos slipped in, one after the other, stretching him and preparing him for that big cock. Sean loves it, sliding into the wet hole and making use of the boy. Jacob is nothing but a sex toy for this horny lad, using that opening and wanking out his cum over that arse before walking away.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Using His Stretched Out Hole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Derek Pain ,Dire Callahan - Derek's Interrogation - Part 9 West Jordan

Cast: Derek Pain ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Bondage ,Other Location ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Ass Play ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular
Interrogator Callahan was right, the pain of electrodes is the most effective tool to use on captured soldier Derek. He eases another probe into the man's ass and connects it, now the man is being zapped all over his cock, balls and hole. It's about to get worse, however. The sounding rod slides into Derek's cock and the powerless man knows what's coming.
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 219.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek Pain ,Dire Callahan - Derek's Interrogation - Part 9
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Camping Day scene 3 Russellton

He sucks the boy's toes and licks his feet, punches his chest, and makes he suck his cock.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 491.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Camping Day scene 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 3 Labadie

The leather bullwhip continues to cut his ass and back, slash after slash, followed.
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 375.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson - Spit Roast The Sub Bitch Talent

Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson
Genres: Anal ,Small ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,American ,Other Location ,Spit Roast ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Cum Getting Fucked ,Cum Eating ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Cut ,Black
Brice moans, his torment finally being rewarded with an insane amount of pleasure as hung dom boy Devon fucks his tight little hole, while Joey feeds him his leaking cock. The boy jacks his own meat as the two use him between them, finally ending with his body splashed with semen and a fresh load of warm cum down his throat!
Duration: 8:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson - Spit Roast The Sub Bitch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 4 Launceston

The young athlete, exhausted and in pain after spending hours with his genitals.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 348.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden - In Living Hell - Part 7 Sledge

Cast: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Blowjob ,Daddies ,Hairy ,Suspension ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Chains ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Bondage ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair
It's time to get personal. With a stun baton for protection Interrogator Drake urges Dirk to suck his huge cock. Dirk is in a Parrot's Perch, one of the most uncomfortable and vulnerable positions imaginable. He can't do shit about it as the dick invades his soldier mouth and he gets to work sucking and licking the drooling penis.
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5766kbps

File size: 406.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirk Caber ,Drake Jaden - In Living Hell - Part 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Money No Funny pt. 1 Denniston

Solo entonces puede comenzar el verdadero tormento y la humillación ... ¡¡¡Los chicos se lo mostrarán !!!
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1989kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 259.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Money No Funny pt. 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 4 Mooreland

After his back and ass are a maze of welts to a longer bullwhip, delivering quick.
Duration: 18:00

File size: 407.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damien Rage ,Merlin - Twink Boy Merlins Cum Denial Pettus

Cast: Damien Rage ,Merlin
Genres: Blowjob ,Short Hair ,Smooth ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,Blindfold ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Cut ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Twinks ,Masturbation
Damien is still very much in control, even more so perhaps while he wanks that cock and gets a taste of the boy's dick. Merlin is still recovering from the flogging and hot wax but his cock is desperate to spurt, and even though Demien works his dick and lets Merlin jerk his too he's soon stopping. It's such a torment for a boy who needs to cum, but the devious dom is soon back with the electro punishment!
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1865kbps

File size: 159.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damien Rage ,Merlin - Twink Boy Merlins Cum Denial
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 534 : Master Dave Rosedale

There’s nothing that pisses me off more than a teasing bitch! This stupid fit fucker flails its legs around and wiggles its bum in my face like it doesn’t want it. I keep this slut firmly tied up so it can’t stop me from plunging into its warm tight hole to Stretch and Fuck its brains out. I give that arse the screwing it needs and spray my huge load all over that sore fucking bumhole!
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 620.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 534 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 529 : Master Dave Wallins Creek

Disciplining and watching this disgusting little runt desperately struggle is such a massive turn on! I can feel the angry energy surging through my body and my dick is buzzing wanting to be serviced. I shove my cock in this cunt’s wet gob to slick it up and it gives me a giant throbbing hard on. I Need to fuck! It feels so fucking good Smashing this slut’s arse! It makes me pound harder hearing the fucker moan and weep. And when I feel like my balls are about to explode I unload into the cunt’s mouth making sure this whore swallows every drop of my spunk!
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7844kbps

File size: 803.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 529 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 12 sc.2 (2016) Faxon

Release Year: 2016
All on the brink, and pain and pleasure, may have finished everything, but can only be one ...
Duration: 9:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1483kbps

File size: 110.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 12 sc.2 (2016)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ryann Ruckers ,Kodi ,Ty - They Like Making Him Cry Out Tallinn

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ryann Ruckers ,Kodi ,Ty
Genres: Amateur ,Small ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Wax ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Bondage ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Spank ,Twinks
Cute little Kodi shouldn't look so adorable, then maybe devious doms like Ryann and Ty wouldn't find it so much fun to torment his naked body and make him cry out. Strapped to the wall the boy is flogged, spanked and played with, the hot molten wax splashing over his tender skin. The more he cries out and wriggles the more the boys like it.
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3278kbps

File size: 237.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryann Ruckers ,Kodi ,Ty - They Like Making Him Cry Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devon Salem ,Brice Carson ,Master Zack - Zapping His Pert Little Nipples Nichols

Cast: Devon Salem ,Brice Carson ,Master Zack
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Black ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Black Hair ,Twinks
Little Brice is secured down on his back, but the bar between his legs is raised and he's able to squirm more when the juice zaps through his pert little nipples. The boy can only cry out and writhe on the table while the electrodes do their work. Devon plays with his floppy cock and Master Zack continues to torment him with the flogger and the boy knows his punishment isn't over yet.
Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2404kbps

File size: 177.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devon Salem ,Brice Carson ,Master Zack - Zapping His Pert Little Nipples
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jesse Evans * Sebastian Kane - Trembling Twink Boy Jesse - Part 1 Covina

Studio: BoyNapped
Master Kane has a lot of things planned for naked boy Jesse, and the hooded twink is already trembling while he's led to a stress position on one leg, his hands bound. With one foot up and his balls and cock exposed the boy can do nothing while kinky Master Kane applies the painful clothespins to his naked flesh, a line of pain running from this arm down his body, over his scrotum and down his thigh. The ache flows through him, making him shake even more as he's allowed to see what Master has done and slowly remove the painful tools from his body. The welts are red and sore, but the boy knows it's not over for him yet. Stick around for part 2!
Duration: 31:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4751kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jesse Evans * Sebastian Kane - Trembling Twink Boy Jesse - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Moran Stern Tim Kruger Hatton

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.
Format: m4v
Duration: 13:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1142kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 129.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Moran Stern Tim Kruger
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damien Rage ,Jake Cruz - Drinking Master's Precum Las Palmas

Cast: Damien Rage ,Jake Cruz
Genres: Blowjob ,Skinny ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Flogging ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Lube Play ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Amateur ,Trimmed
Tall dom boy Damien has a big cock for his sub to suck, revealing his big floppy dick for Jake to take into his mouth while the leather slaps against his bare skin. With a little face fucking Damien flips his boy over and lubes him up, threatening to fuck his hole, but there's a lot more sucking to deliver before that happens.
Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4098kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damien Rage ,Jake Cruz - Drinking Master's Precum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Money rules part 1 Shattuc

Sus gemidos solo sirven para llevar a nuestros diabólicos a castigos aún más extremos hasta que los rompan por completo.
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 643.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Money rules part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drake Jaden ,Ricky Sinz - A Very Bad Deal - Part 4 Meriden

Cast: Drake Jaden ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Other Location ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Whipping ,Rope ,Pegs ,Chains ,American ,Short Hair ,Fetish ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Bearded
Ricky really is sadistic, after giving Drake some more swipes with the riding crop he gets to work with the clothespins, applying a hundred of the painfully pinching pegs to his body, strung together for easy removal. The winch starts the work but Ricky takes over, enjoying pulling them from his naked muscled body.
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4093kbps

File size: 415.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drake Jaden ,Ricky Sinz - A Very Bad Deal - Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 10 Manning

He is left bolted to the wall in agony for three hours, his perfect body.
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 359.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 10
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Levy Foxx - Prison Bitch - Chapter 10 Crocker

His toes, every muscle in his body stretched as if he were on a rack.
Duration: 15:37
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 353.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Levy Foxx - Prison Bitch - Chapter 10
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Order of pain pt. 4 Yakima

Niente è off limits come gob, moccio, piscio e sperma per completare la degradazione di queste pietose sottomesse.
Duration: 21:38

File size: 806.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Order of pain pt. 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 7 Upton

Brutal whipping of his back and ass with a leather bullwhip.
Duration: 16:50

File size: 381.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 2 Hermiston

If he can pump out a load of cum from his wounded cock, he will have.
Duration: 19:21

File size: 438.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latino Stud Double Penetrated By Two Dicks Troy Mills

Genres: Anal ,Uncut ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Other Location ,Fuck Standing Up ,Riding ,Missionary ,Cum Jerking Off ,Short Hair ,Muscular ,Double Penetration ,Trimmed ,Latino
Lucio, Marios and Mateor are sensational to watch as one takes the big, uncut cocks of the other deep in his holes. Of course, there is plenty of cock sucking and foreplay taking place before that happens. These muscle studs are smoking hot. The piggy in the middle ends up getting double penetrated by his other two pals deep and hard before the cum loads are launching from all their stiff, throbbing schlongs!
Duration: 22:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1889kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latino Stud Double Penetrated By Two Dicks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 9 Alleghany

Hard and presents his erect cock to these men, hoping they will honor their promise.
Duration: 15:04

File size: 341.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 9
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 7 Fairlea

Much pain when clipped to his cock, balls and nipples, an intense, throbbing.
Duration: 15:32

File size: 351.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 8 Carbon Hill

Switches to a longer bullwhip, delivering quick, intense snaps to his already wounded skin.
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1082, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 435.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Money No Funny pt. 2 Kouts

Nada está fuera de los límites como gob, mocos, meadas y semen para completar la degradación de estas lamentables sumisas.
Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1914kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Money No Funny pt. 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 519 : Master Dave and Master Aaron Lindong

It’s got to that time in the afternoon when Master Aaron and I are so fucking horny that we’re aching for a wank. We drop our trousers to jerk off next to each other. Stroking our two big dicks right out in the open! Fuck, it feels so good! What turns us on even more is knowing how badly this sorry faggot desperately wants to watch us and denying it from even looking at us whacking our todgers. All it gets are the sounds of our heavy breathing and our wet dicks being rapidly stroked! The sad cunt is so greedy it laps up every drop of sperm we shoot! Ha! That’s all it will get from real men like us!
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 664.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 519 : Master Dave and Master Aaron
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 27 sc.4 (2016) South Range

Todos al borde, y el dolor y el placer, pueden haber terminado todo, pero solo puede ser uno ...
Duration: 8:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1480kbps

File size: 102.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 27 sc.4 (2016)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 10 Cagliari

The pins, only to discover that taking them off is even more painful than putting.
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 323.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 10
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teamwork makes dreams come true Cape May Point

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial
Say what you’d like about the Grab Ass offices, but they are always trying to improve things. Today the boss was all about building up the team that works for him. It started with trust falls….which became awkward when the boss decided to do it naked. Who does that? Bosses that's who. Next, he attempted to build a stronger connection between the employees by having them compete in a team building exercise. They played “pass the ball without using your hands”. This time, he got his whole team naked with him. Why…well the boss had some idea about improved performance, but his team lost, so what does that tell ya? The boss gave his team access to a special device they could use to improve their teamwork after losing - The Motivational Apparatus. Lay people call it a sex swing. How that could improve things is lost to us, but the boss’ team had a more positive attitude after their experience.
Duration: 33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork makes dreams come true
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beau Sinclair ,Dire Callahan - The Wildcats Suck - Part 2 Jamesport

Cast: Beau Sinclair ,Dire Callahan
Genres: Bondage ,American ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Humiliation ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Other Location ,Fetish ,Shaved Head ,Muscular
star player Beau won't be such a star by the time Master Callahan and his buddies are done. They make the huge man suit up, continuing to zap him with the collar so much that he pisses himself! it just adds to the humiliating fun when they make the naked player do push ups, licking the wet floor below him. Surely there's no way he can play after all this.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1489kbps

File size: 155.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beau Sinclair ,Dire Callahan - The Wildcats Suck - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devon Felix Quicksburg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ScaryFuckers
Cast: Devon Felix
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular
Do not dream, but do it. It was under such a slogan that the hero of our video made a blowjob to his friend, and gave them both tremendous pleasure!
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6862kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devon Felix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lukas Anthony ,Zak Matthews - He Finally Gets His Relief Baiang

Cast: Lukas Anthony ,Zak Matthews
Genres: Amateur ,American ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Jerking Off ,Cock Rings ,Edging ,Wax ,Rope ,Blindfold ,Cum Jerking Off ,Bondage ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Spank
Master Lukas can't deny he's impressed by his sub's stamina, Zak's incredible cock is still hard throughout all the pain. He splashes the last of his wax over the blindfolded boy but he can't resist grabbing that meat and jacking him, soon releasing his hands so his slave can take over and work his meat while he watches and jerks his own. Blindfolded Zak gets Master's cum all over his chest before squeezing his own leaping load from his relieved cock!
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3355kbps

File size: 329.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lukas Anthony ,Zak Matthews - He Finally Gets His Relief
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 9 Zittau

Who dutifully spurts a huge load of cum from his beautiful, damaged cock.
Duration: 16:15

File size: 368.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 9
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 21 sc.5 (2017) Trade

These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Duration: 8:42
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps

File size: 101.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 21 sc.5 (2017)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Twink Takes Dildos In Both Ends Yigo

Studio: boundmusclejocks
Genres: Anal ,Skinny ,Bears ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Hairy ,American ,Missionary ,In The Bedroom ,Cum Jerking Off ,Ass Play ,Short Hair ,Muscular ,Oral Sex ,Cut
Trent Stone and Sam make a hot couple. One is a bottom twink and one is a bear. The twink loves big, big toys, taking a huge one in his ass while he sucks on the other. He blows his bear buddy too though, getting him even hornier for big toys. Most of this scene is the twink fucking himself and jerking off until he oozes out a nice load of cum!
Duration: 29:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1896kbps

File size: 430.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Takes Dildos In Both Ends
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens - Breaking * Entering - Part 8 Speculator

Cast: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens
Genres: Handjob ,Short Hair ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Daddies ,Uncut ,Bondage ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Trimmed ,Latino ,Brown Hair ,Masturbation ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Fetish ,Bearded
It's time for this perp to get a little attitude adjustment! First his limbs are stretched to point where Draven is wailing for release, then a little dick electro is applied. Officer Stevens is experienced in the act of delivering pain to a muscle sub like Draven, shocking his cock head with a special toy.
Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5905kbps

File size: 504.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draven Torres ,Matt Stevens - Breaking * Entering - Part 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 535 : Master Dave and Master Derek Mass City

Keeping this bitch stark naked and suspended in the middle of the room, I get such a raging hard on looking at that fat muscular arse wiggling at me. The more this pathetic bastard writhes and moans in pain the hornier we get. Master Derek is even more of a sadist using this gagging wretch’s drool and snot to slick up his fat stiff cock. We gang up to Pound this cunts arse like powerhouses and bathe the faggot in spunk!
Duration: 12:51

File size: 748.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 535 : Master Dave and Master Derek
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 22 sc.2 (2016) Piasa

Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.
Duration: 9:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1482kbps

File size: 106.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 22 sc.2 (2016)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Order of pain pt. 3 Blain

Solo allora può iniziare il vero tormento e l'umiliazione ... I ragazzi te lo dimostreranno !!!
Duration: 21:51

File size: 813.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Order of pain pt. 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Order of pain pt. 2 Helotes

I loro lamenti servono solo a spingere i nostri diabolici a punizioni ancora più estreme fino a quando non li infrangono completamente.
Duration: 18:29

File size: 688.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Order of pain pt. 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Winning The Bet Pratt

Release Year: 2012
Genres: gay, bdsm, humilation
Amateur twiniks humilation bondage and fucking extreme scenes.
Duration: 1:11:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1927kbps

File size: 907.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winning The Bet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 19 sc.4 (2016) Ignalina

Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1487kbps

File size: 113.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 19 sc.4 (2016)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A House of Justice vol.2 South Windsor

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Eagle Video, Man's Best
Cast: Jan Lastovka, Jerry Zikes, Karel Kohlicek, Libor Manak, Lukas Lyko, Pavel, Roger Venturini, Zdenek Gomba
Genres: Kink, Freshmen, College, Fetish: Masks, Bondage, Dungeon, Spanking, Oral, Anal, Rimming
Another hot installment from the house of pain (and pleasure!) It's *quot;A House of Justice ** 2 ! *quot; In a brick room, Pavel chains Zdenek to a pole. He whips Zdenek light with some leather and feels around his hard, smooth body. Pavel's pink cock aches while Zdenek sucks it hard! Lukas is chained to a wall as Jerry smacks his ass with his hand and a whip. Jerry feels around his slave's body until he has him suck his cock. Jerry is quick to return the favor, but he needs to punish his slave. Lukas bends over and takes it all from behind! And there's plenty more gay fetish fucking where that came from! Enjoy your man pussy sex fiends!
Duration: 1:52:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8, 3146kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A House of Justice vol.2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Money rules part 2 Imazu

Estos sádicos rompen traseros hambrientos de pollas con sesiones viles y degradantes de humillación, iniciación y sumisión total.
Duration: 15:12

File size: 565.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Money rules part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kneel For Me Porto

Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Kneel In Front Of Me and take your punishment! That's exactly what happens to these submissive boys. Naked and chained, they have to endure every torment and mistreatment that is bestowed upon their prone bodes. From prolonged hot wax torture that sees them caked in hardened candle wax to being forcibly bent over with legs apart, thanks to an ankle spreader ,and ropes tying their hands to the pole, their ass is exposed and susceptible to a hard fucking whether he likes it or not. Misery and perversion abound in over two hours of maltreatment and debasement.
Duration: 2:59:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3546kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kneel For Me
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 524 : Master Dave and Master Aaron Imogene

In the barracks we keep this feisty bitch strapped down and ready to service our cocks. The snivelling cunt should be grateful to go down on Master Aaron’s giant dick but needs to be taught some fucking manners. It’s such a rush whacking this strong angry bastard’s bare arse till it’s bruised, battered and stripped red from my sharp cane! Ha! The worthless Cunt pathetically gags on Aaron’s length! All this filthy slave is good for is being fucked into oblivion and turned into a dirty cum dump.
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 825.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 524 : Master Dave and Master Aaron
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RubClubBox Part 1 Harstad

Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Tom Raptor directs a fetish extravaganza of leather, CBT, and extreme penetration.
Duration: 1:43:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2880kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RubClubBox Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You owe me scene 4 Tony

He roughly, shoves two fingers into the hole. Then fucks it with one fingers.
Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1941kbps

File size: 172.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You owe me scene 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

STR8Hell - Filip and Ivan - Spanking Lower Salem

Studio: Str8hell.com
Ivan Mraz is a strict disciplinarian, and he quickly takes control of Filip Cerny, as he makes him exercise. With a cane in hand Ivan makes Filip do push-ups, and then more exercises. He whacks Filip's ass with the cane as he exercises, and then has him stand up, and drop his shorts. Ivan inspects him and turns him around, using the cane on Filip's sexy ass. Filip bends over and Ivan canes him some more. Then Filip has to do some squats, with Ivan continuing to flick at his ass with the cane. The exercising continues until Ivan spanks the ass with his hand as well,and inspects Filips hole. Then he makes him do some sit-ups. Ivan then stands Filip again and makes him bend over, so that his ass can get spanked. He also has to lay down, with his legs up, so that Ivan can finger his tight hole, as he continues spanking. Then Ivan shoves a dildo into Filip's tight hole, stretching it nicely. As his final punishment Filip is made to stand up and wank himself to a very nice cumshot.
Duration: 18:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2491kbps

File size: 353.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: STR8Hell - Filip and Ivan - Spanking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 1 Maringouin

Hours later he is lowered to the ground, only to be hauled up again, this time upside-down.
Duration: 18:28

File size: 418.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Luke Riley ,Drake Jaden - His Trial By Fire - Part 4 Birch Run

Cast: Luke Riley ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Shaved Head ,Fetish ,Muscular ,Cut ,Blond Hair ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Natural ,Bearded
What do you do when you have a box full of stun guns? You create a twisted game to torment a poor guy like naked Drake! Luke ropes him up into a difficult stress position, strings attached with shockers hanging all around. If he flinches and pulls one way, a stun gun will meet his flesh and zap him! It's an exquisite game, Luke is so entertained.
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5244kbps

File size: 538.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke Riley ,Drake Jaden - His Trial By Fire - Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BoyNapped Jesse Evans * Sebastian Kane - Trembling Twink Boy Jesse - Part 2 Minnetonka

Sweet little Jesse trembled through the first session of play with Master Kane, the pegs pinching his flesh before being slowly and tortuously removed, now he's roped down to the uncomfortable pallets on the ground, his naked body at the mercy of the man towering over him. With a gag in his mouth he's prevented from calling out while Master Kane gets to work with the flogger, the long swipes across his thighs and chest almost as bad as the whipping slaps against his bare cock and balls. Master makes sure to take some humiliating photos of the boy naked and at his mercy, but Jesse clearly knows there's more to endure in part 3.
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps

File size: 728.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Jesse Evans * Sebastian Kane - Trembling Twink Boy Jesse - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fred Faurtin Tommy Haine Michel Delaunay Butternut

With his arms and hands fully bound, it's time for him to unleash some brutal discipline.
Format: m4v
Duration: 12:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1161kbps

File size: 121.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fred Faurtin Tommy Haine Michel Delaunay
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brayland ,Mykul Pierce - A Truly Shocking Experience Pine Plains

Cast: Brayland ,Mykul Pierce
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Ass Play ,Short Hair ,Trimmed ,Bondage ,Brown Hair ,Blond Hair ,Toys ,Twinks ,Tattoos
Poor Mykul is led to the restraints and strapped in, unable to move much at all as his sadistic captor Brayland attaches the zapping cock ring around his meat, slides a zapping metal plug up his tight hole and pinches the boy's nipples with grips, too. Soon the juice is flowing through him and making his naked body spasm while he cries out! Brayland is loving every second of it!
Duration: 11:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4247kbps

File size: 382.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brayland ,Mykul Pierce - A Truly Shocking Experience
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 17 sc.10 (2016) Mumford

Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin.... Guys will show it to you !!!
Duration: 16:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 723kbps

File size: 103.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 17 sc.10 (2016)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Ricky Sinz - The Interrogation 3 - Part 8 Pine Brook

Cast: Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Ricky Sinz
Genres: Bondage ,Daddies ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Suspension ,Rope ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Nipple Play ,Ball Play ,Ass Play ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Muscular
Every straight guy's worst fear is to have his asshole . Prisoner Tyler is suspended, and is about to have his worst fears realized! With his fellow soldier Derek bound tightly by the balls nearby he's swing around by kinky master Ricky and slapped with the baton before it's inserted into his tight muscle hole. With being fucked by the end of the baton finally make him break?
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6164kbps

File size: 474.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Derek Pain ,Tyler Saint ,Ricky Sinz - The Interrogation 3 - Part 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 527 : Master Dave Eldorado Springs

Sometimes I get the urge to grind, pound and totally Destrou a slut’s hole! And I know this little bitch is gagging for it from the way its prick stands up. What a fucking whore and the only thing to do with sluts like this is tear its cunt apart. It gives me such a hard on sliding my fingers up this bastard’s tight sphincter and feeling it slowly yield and stretch open for me. Bound in place this slut has to take the deep pounding I give it with my vicious power tool. The disgusting cunt is dripping its arse juice all over my floor so what it needs is a good flushing out. That makes this bitch’s hole mine!
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 527 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alex Mason Erskine

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ScaryFuckers
Cast: Alex Mason
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, Anal Sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Muscular
This guy brought a lady he met recently. They flirted a bit, after which they had sex.
This video has a lot to see, you will be surprised by the variety of poses.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6640kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Mason
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damien Rage ,Merlin - Caged Twinky Boy Merlin Nescopeck

Cast: Damien Rage ,Merlin
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Domination ,Twinks ,Brown Hair ,Skinny ,Short Hair ,Other Location ,American ,Chains ,Flogging ,Smooth ,Bearded ,Clean Shaven
Damien is after revenge, but it seems twinky captive boy Merlin might enjoy it a little too much. The boy is caged and chained, enduring the flogging, but he seems to smirk when Damien gets most angry and determined to punish him. With some groping it soon becomes sexual. Perhaps Damien has some tools other than the flogger to use?
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2612kbps

File size: 213.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damien Rage ,Merlin - Caged Twinky Boy Merlin
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tober Brandt ,Tyler Saint ,Nick Moretti - Musclebound * Bullwhipped - Part 2 Guyton

Cast: Tober Brandt ,Tyler Saint ,Nick Moretti
Genres: Bondage ,Blindfold ,Daddies ,Big Dick ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Piercings ,Rope ,Flogging ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Fetish ,Ball Play ,Short Hair
Jeremiah's (Tyler Saint) fat cock has swollen with the weights of the boots hanging from his nuts. His sadistic Master gets his own pierced cock out and unleashes his hot piss all over the captive man, but that humiliation is nothing compared to the pan of the cattle prod and the fear of the engine oil poured all over his naked and used body.
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps

File size: 348.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tober Brandt ,Tyler Saint ,Nick Moretti - Musclebound * Bullwhipped - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devon ,Joseph Rowland - Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy Kunkle

Cast: Devon ,Joseph Rowland
Genres: Blowjob ,Shaved ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Rope ,Face Fucking ,American ,Other Location ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Uncut ,Trimmed ,Latino ,Amateur ,Black ,Brown Hair ,Black Hair ,Twinks
Joseph has had plenty of lessons already but the boy needs to be taught how to suck a real man's cock. Master Devon feeds the roped down boy his incredible dong, the awesome length of dark dick thrusting into the twink's mouth and drooling precum for the sub boy to drink. Joseph works hard to worship the big juicy cock, but it seems Master Devon needs more.
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3792kbps

File size: 264.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devon ,Joseph Rowland - Feeding The Greedy Sub Boy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brock Armstrong ,Blake Wesco - Leather Dungeon - Part 5 Sondheimer

Cast: Brock Armstrong ,Blake Wesco
Genres: Bondage ,Ball Play ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Leather ,Whipping ,Pegs ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Other Location ,Daddies ,Fetish ,Short Hair ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Trimmed
Thumpers, whackers, ball flickers, master Brock is paying a whole lot of attention to sub Blake's bare balls and cock when he turns his boy around. The whipping is perhaps the worst, but despite all the ball aching and pain of the torment Blake's cock seems to be thickening up and swelling. Master likes that he's getting turned on.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5247kbps

File size: 429.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brock Armstrong ,Blake Wesco - Leather Dungeon - Part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 5 Weifang

Hours later he is lowered to the ground, only to be hauled up again, this time upside-down.
Duration: 17:09

File size: 388.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 3 Melissa

His dick is still dripping as he’s dragged into an adjacent room for his next torture.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 353.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 6 Weyburn

The leather bullwhip continues to cut his ass and back, slash after slash, followed.
Duration: 17:21
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam Cyber - Your Ass Is Mine - Chapter 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 6 Mount Eden

His toes, every muscle in his body stretched as if he were on a rack.
Duration: 17:43

File size: 400.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Ryan - Young Thief - Chapter 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcus Rivers - Young Cock Torture - Chapter 3 Serpukhov

Hanging by his ankles for another two hours, a perfect boy tortured endlessly.
Duration: 21:36

File size: 488.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcus Rivers - Young Cock Torture - Chapter 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 528 : Master Dave Lake Junaluska

I get so horny seeing this filthy little cunt trapped and suspended in complete agony that I’m going to screw that arse Hard. But I won’t stick my big dick in that dirt box till its totally clean. It’s hilarious hearing the runt moan in agony as I fill its guts up with freezing cold water. Haha! I unleash all my anger whipping this fag’s arse and pounding it full. That’s all this fucking bitch is good for!
Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 616.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 528 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

In custody scene 3 East Bernstadt

This sexy skewing goes on until she smiles from the sexy cream pie they leave in her stretched out butt hole.
Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 391.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In custody scene 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Justin Martinez ,Vin ,Ty - Ty * Justin Are Just Playthings Mombasa

Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin ,Ty
Genres: Bondage ,Short Hair ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,American ,Other Location ,Ass Play ,Cut ,Fetish ,Trimmed ,Black Hair ,Toys ,Twinks ,Glasses ,Domination ,Interracial ,Big Dick
Vin is one of the meanest, and most skilled, when it comes to tormenting his captives. He's got plenty to deal with with both young Ty and hot little Martinez, roping them down to the table one after the other and zapping them with the electro stim toys around their cocks or in their butt holes. The boys can only cry out and beg for mercy, but they should know that only makes him mad.
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4132kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Martinez ,Vin ,Ty - Ty * Justin Are Just Playthings
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damien Rage ,Jake Cruz - Jake's Too Desperate To Cum East Greenwich

Cast: Damien Rage ,Jake Cruz
Genres: Handjob ,Skinny ,Clean Shaven ,Bearded ,Smooth ,Pegs ,American ,Other Location ,Cum Jerking Off ,Ass Play ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Amateur ,Brown Hair ,Spank ,Twinks ,Masturbation
Damien keeps the helpless boy strapped on the bondage table while he torments him with pinching pegs, slapping them away with the riding crop to make the pain even worse. Still, with some jerking of that cock he has the restrained boy desperate to cum, so much so that when he leaves Jake alone for just a minute the boy is beating his meat and shooting his desperate cum load all over!
Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2136kbps

File size: 268.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damien Rage ,Jake Cruz - Jake's Too Desperate To Cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 532 : Master Dave Villa Ridge

I’m feeling so Pumped UP today that I want a punching bag for my rage! This pathetic fag is the perfect captive recipient for my revenge strung up naked for me to discipline or grind my hard cock against as the whim takes me. Only a little attention is needed and this desperate animal’s dick grows stiff. I get such a rush flogging that hardon and watching this wretch crumple before me! Or Tearing into its arse! I completely overwhelm the fucker’s senses while Ruining and Punishing its disgusting orgasm.
Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8193kbps

File size: 916.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 532 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 531 : Master Dave White Mountain Lake

With this slut’s disgusting shrivelled dick and balls tightly bound, I’ve got free and easy access to Destroy this faggot’s sphincter! I pry that warm rubbery hole open by pounding it with a giant fucking dildo! I’m filled with pure rage and power relentlessly slamming into that arse and seeing those round cheeks jiggle. The only way I’m going to stop is if this pathetic homo services my arsehole by licking me out. But all this bastard is really good for is being my personal fucking piss pot!
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8290kbps

File size: 657.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 531 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tyler Saint ,Mulengro - The Interrogation 2 - Part 2 Temple

Cast: Tyler Saint ,Mulengro
Genres: Bondage ,Fetish ,Domination ,Tattoos ,Brown Hair ,Shaved ,Cut ,Muscular ,Short Hair ,Daddies ,Other Location ,American ,Rope ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven ,Big Dick
Muscled soldier Tyler is determined to maintain secrecy until he can be rescued, but he's up against one of the best interrogators in the business. Mulengro has him bound and bent over, his head being dunked in the water. Tyler gasps for breath every chance he gets but the big man seems even more cocky than he was at the start.
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3949kbps

File size: 413.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler Saint ,Mulengro - The Interrogation 2 - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Money rules part 3 Hartstown

Desechando su depravación sórdida usando cuerdas de contención, cadenas, castidad, burlas y privación sensorial, nuestros puñetazos, látigos, bofetadas, paletas, cogidas y meadas sobre cerdos sexuales sucios hasta que piden misericordia.
Duration: 17:26

File size: 649.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Money rules part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 18 sc.2 (2017) Normanna

Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy.
Duration: 9:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1489kbps

File size: 106.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 18 sc.2 (2017)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No money No funny pt. 4 Grottoes

Tutto sull'orlo, e il dolore e il piacere, possono aver finito tutto, ma può essere solo uno ...
Duration: 13:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1632kbps

File size: 170.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No money No funny pt. 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Master Nante's pt. 01 sc.3 (2016) Moneta

He kindly obliges him by doing everything he wants with her body. Enjoy !!! This video is hot!!!
Duration: 8:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps

File size: 105.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Nante's pt. 01 sc.3 (2016)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 523 : Master Dave Ladson

When I walk into the public toilets what do I see? A sorry faggot Loser stark naked on the grimy floor. This sad fuck is lower than the dirt on my trainers and I prove it by trampling over this disgusting thing’s body. I crush its filthy dick under the soles of my trainers. Haha! This pathetic creature wants pleasure so I demand it tug on its junk. While it masturbates like a monkey I spit straight into its miserable face. It can’t even jerk off right!!! What a stupid snivelling Cunt! It’s so satisfying lashing the sorry fuck, locking up its sad cock and attaching a leash. Now I’ve got a pup to parade around the neighbourhood so everyone can laugh and mock this dickless slave! Ha!
Duration: 8:55

File size: 519.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 523 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 6 Atlantic

He also learns that his tortures will be combined, that he will suffer the electric.
Duration: 15:40

File size: 354.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie - Latin Slave - Chapter 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson ,Master Zack - Double Dick For Sub Brice Poynor

Cast: Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson ,Master Zack
Genres: Anal ,Black ,Clean Shaven ,Smooth ,Flogging ,American ,Other Location ,Spit Roast ,Missionary ,Jocks ,Short Hair ,Cut ,Trimmed ,Brown Hair ,Amateur ,Blond Hair ,Black Hair
After everything Brice has been through he knows the end is coming when Devon starts jerking his cock for him. He still can't flee, but he's not complaining much when Master Zack recruits fellow sub boy Joey to come and feed the boy his cock while Devon sinks his big dark meat into the boy's tight little hole!
Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2214kbps

File size: 175.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joey Landers ,Devon Salem ,Brice Carson ,Master Zack - Double Dick For Sub Brice
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Session 533 : Master Dave La Dehesa

I Nab myself a fresh businessman and by the time the cunt understands what’s going on there’s no way to escape from my firm restraints. Look how this fucker pathetically flails in place! Haha! There’s nothing this dickhead can do to get away from my punishment! The sorry wretch is completely vulnerable. And, as I Destroy its clothing a piece at a time, my cock is throbbing at the prospect of taking that arse.
Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7976kbps

File size: 633.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 533 : Master Dave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye þimdilik offline konumundadýr   Alýntý ile Cevapla