Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 10-12-2021, 12:56 PM   #54
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Bashful Brunette First Timer - 1080p Rives

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p Kaylor

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Well, one thing for sure *quot;resistance is futile*quot; on a Facial Abuse set is pretty obvious. That truth is self-evident. The Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01 is having a bad a day today. Things always have the potential of going wrong when you film a blue hair, but this one was pretty cool actually, and she really took a beautiful beating like a champ. She filled up the whore bowl and had it's contents funneled into her awaiting puckered asshole; and then the GX 32 Modulator was slipped deep into her cunt, which caused the frightful fluid to exit her fart box in magnanimously gratuitous explosive fashion. The high torque pulsations of the GX 32 modulator has that affect. She bobbed for apples in her own swill, and then she took 2 nuts to her pale goth face. She's so goth, she sat there and the lights went out.
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: If The Borg Queen Were Goth - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 59 Kvikkjokk

Release Year: 2012
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;Experiment*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:40
Video: 544x416, MP4V, 1028kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 992.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 59
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Khloe Kapri - Sex Tape Grande Riviere

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Teen, Hardcore, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Gagging, Sloppy, Spit, Natural Tits, Petite, Facial
Hi I’m Khloe Kapri!I’m brand new to this site so I’m not exactly sure what I;m looking for on here, all I know is that I love to get fucked! Lol hopefully that’s not too forward. I’m 5’2 with ddd tits so if you like to titty fuck then you ww will probably get along great!
Duration: 1:26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1703kbps
Audio: 193kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Khloe Kapri - Sex Tape
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Open Door Policy - FullHD 1080p Highlands

Genres: Facefucking, Blowjob, Throatfucking, Deepthroat, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Facial
She is interviewed and then undresses. She gives a blowjob as well as gets her throat fucked. She gives a handjob. She is fucked n the couch. She is fucked upside down. She has a cock rammed down her throat. She gives verbally abused during the shoot. Then she gets fucked in the pussy and get fucked in her ass cowgirl, , missionary, reverse cowgirl. At the end she takes multiple cumshots to her face.
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 263kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Door Policy - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hooters, Hooters Yum Yum Yum - FullHD 1080p Robbinston

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Hooters hooters on a girl that's dumb. There is something sexy about a girl with DD tits and an IQ slightly lower than Kelly Bundy's. It's sexy to see a slut with this level of dingbat. Somewhere, at some point in her trivial existence she said to herself, *quot;I'm going to be the best cock sucker because I have no other skills, yey!*quot; She did do a good job of taking dick in her cock throat and also getting fucked in her asshole. She bent right over and took it. In between here winces and moans, I think she enjoyed it, but that's not important, and one shouldn't concern themselves with such banalities during analities. She sat down to receive a giant load on her face, and her pea brain was fascinated by how sophisticated it made her look.
Duration: 42:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 290kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooters, Hooters Yum Yum Yum - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Abuse - Mastered Mommy E829 Deport

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FacialAbuse
Cast: Mastered Mommy
Genres: Amateur, Brunette, Clips, HD, Teen, Threesome, 1080p, Audition, Boyfriend, Cute, Role Play, Swallow
When a mommy comes in and gets the collar put on, it’s game on. The dicks went immediately down her throat as she had this dumbfounded look on her face. A yakk here and a yakk there, yellow discipline in her mouth and in down her belly, she was immediately reduced to a pile of pussy and ass and a pair of tits. Then she got DP'd, and her asshole hammered, did A2M and ate ass, and took 3 loads on her face. She’s a very obedient mommy!
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse - Mastered Mommy E829
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Abuse - Ahoy Vey Monroeton

Studio: Adult Doorway, Facial Abuse
Cast: Ahoy Vey
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Abused, Facial, Tattoo
Leave it to labia lickers to have senseless tattoos like an anchor or a silhouette of the state of cuckafornia--crap like that. We dropped anchor in her asshole. Anyways, she was obedient, a good butch, and wore her collar well. She got fucked hard in the ass like I did on my last tax bill. I should have had her make that Leo De'Caprio face in that meme we love so well. She could have pulled it off. She had nice fun bags. Supple. She was thicc, but in a good way. She drank yellow discipline like a good fuck slut, and cleaned up all her yakk like a good slave. Her asshole got BTFO and she did A2M straight from the sauce. She took 2 giant loads and we send her home with a piece of her soul missing.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse - Ahoy Vey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New Tiny French Dominant Girl Who Humiliates For Her First Anal - Full HD 1080p McVille

They gape their tight assholes and continue to suck cock while they get fucked in they ass. They then share the loads by swapping cum.
Duration: 43:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11649kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Tiny French Dominant Girl Who Humiliates For Her First Anal - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ahoy Vey (2021) Jessieville

Genres: Extreme, Anal
Leave it to labia lickers to have senseless tattoos like an anchor or a silhouette of the state of cuckafornia--crap like that. We dropped anchor in her asshole. Anyways, she was obedient, a good butch, and wore her collar well. She got fucked hard in the ass like I did on my last tax bill. I should have had her make that Leo De'Caprio face in that meme we love so well. She could have pulled it off. She had nice fun bags. Supple. She was thicc, but in a good way. She drank yellow discipline like a good fuck slut, and cleaned up all her yakk like a good slave. Her asshole got btfo and she did A2M straight from the sauce. She took 2 giant loads and we send her home with a piece of her soul missing.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ahoy Vey (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kung Flu - FullHD 1080p Muntinlupa

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
Bootleg put on his mask for this one. He didn't want to take any chances. I put the bowl under her chin and began to fill up her mouth with my yellow discipline, and the bowl was to catch the run off so we could make bat soup. She drank all of the broth. She licked my shoe, she ate tons of ass, got fucked hard in her shallow pussy and loved it. We treated her like she was meant to be treated. She took two huge loads to the face and every time we'd spit on her she'd catch it with her mouth.
Duration: 1:34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3182kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kung Flu - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roxy Raye-Showertime Enema Play Fort Campbell

Release Year: 2015
Genres: enema
Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting * lots more are all right here!
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 478.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy Raye-Showertime Enema Play
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Abuse Fanatics - 1080p Jacksboro

Genres: Facial, Pissing, Piss Drink, Deep Throat, Doggy, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Missionary, Blowjob, Rough Sex, Humilation
Are going to love this one. When you take two guys with big dicks, and another with a bladder full of shut up juice, and an innocent 19 year old from the Midwest, you have all the ingredients for perfection. She made a mess and filled up the whore bowl, and whatever Yellow D she didn’t swallow, the whore bowl captured to be used later. Her innocent little eyes went from excited to tepid as the cocks thrusted in her throat, and spew began to erupt. Every time I had to take a bathroom break, I just went in her mouth,over and over. She was overwhelmed by all of it, but she hung in there all 12 rounds. We covered her face with 2 huge loads, and had her face plant into the whore bowl which was filled with yuckies. She took a longer than usual shower. I wonder why.
Duration: 1:09:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse Fanatics - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla