Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth Shade Asuncion

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain Degrey
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Her dreams have been erratic. Every time she drifts off she is in a new setting, with a new tormentor, but some things never change. She is always being abused, hurt for the sexual gratification of others.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part 5 Shades of DeGrey: The Fourth Shade
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

It Was Totally A Date Avery Island

When Tina (Dixie) comes onto Siouxsie after what Tina thought was a date, Siouxsie admits she's not a lesbian. But Tina has her ways to change that.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7852kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It Was Totally A Date
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DominatedGirls - C. J. Wild Grosse Tete

Studio: DominatedGirls
Genres: Bdsm
It's that old magic feeling...you meet a sexy woman with great tits and striking eyes, with a sweet smile of innocence and happiness...and you just feel it...you have to tie her up and gag her.
Duration: 42:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DominatedGirls - C. J. Wild
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Iona Grace Gets the Hardcore Metal Bondage That Makes Her Squirt Grand Chenier

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Every girl that comes to visit us at Infernal Restraints has the same thing to say. Metal bondage makes them feel more vulnerable, more helpless, and more horny.
Meet Iona Grace. She is a big tittied, fine piece of ass that feels exactly the same way. She isn't getting enough BDSM in her daily life. Her day to day sex isn't exciting enough. Well, we have got exactly what she needs.
It starts off with a warm up that would probably be too much for most girls. OT has her standing in the center of the room on a pair of high heels, desperately trying to keep her balance. He whips her, fondles her, and cuts away her clothing, all of the things that trigger her deepest fantasies and make her dripping wet.
Later, though, is when things get intense. Normally an inversion means a suspension. The position Iona is in requires a little bit more stability. Her arms are pulled up behind her, her feet are exposed to for a caning, and her pussy is just sitting there, neglected and dripping wet. It's exactly the kind of position she wants to be fucked in. She cums, and it is intense, but it isn't even the end.
When she's put back right side up she has her ass fucked by a metal cock until it becomes too much for her senses to handle. You can tell that her orgasms are getting more intense with each one because by the end she is squirting a mile every time she cums.
Duration: 54:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace Gets the Hardcore Metal Bondage That Makes Her Squirt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom Citronelle

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jade Indica – double plugged Talking Rock

Jade tried to be clever! She only used the vaginal plug and locked on her belt before asking me if everything was okay like this. At least she was honest. But it wasn’t okay with me, not even to start her first day. The Chastity Deal was: both plugs for a week. With breaks of course, but there would be no time where she could only wear one plug. She had to be double plugged all the time!
This sounds harsh, I know, but you don’t know Jade. She wants a challenge. The last time (without any plugs), Jade made it without many problems, so she needed a harder challenge. Jade was a little disappointed, but she knew she had to do it. So she took off the belt again, added the second plug (and a lot of lube!), and tried to insert both plugs at the same time while holding the belt. This is actually very hard, as you need 3 hands for this. Amazingly, Jade managed to get both plugs in without any help. There was an awkward moment when she accidentally let go of the belt, and it bent backwards like a spring, pushing the plugs into her all of a sudden. You will see it in the video. You will also see that the largest ball on the anal plug is not easy to get in. But Jade is a trooper, she did it!
“I’m so stuffed!”, she exclaimed! She couldn’t imagine herself walking around with two metal plugs inside her for a week, let alone sleep or do any activities. She commented on how she felt very stiff, like the plugs were holding her upright. It is certainly not going to be easy, but don’t underestimate Jade! She never gives up!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 316.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica – double plugged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Insex - Return of the Brat Howey in the Hills

62, also known as the brat, is slowly and painstakingly deconstructed for two days before her live feed. The interchangeable but continuous use of two elements, the hood and the box, create a psychological bifurcation of her body, debilitating her physique and devastating her sense of reality.
Format: avi
Duration: 33:51
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1944kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 562.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insex - Return of the Brat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1 Mount Bethel

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say *quot;Good job*quot;, or *quot;I am proud of you*quot;. I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Macy Nikole: Very Sexy Lady and a Pole PT 2 New Berlin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Macy's sex appeal just doubles when Ivan places a rope around her lovely slim neck. The look on her beautiful face and noises she makes are absolutely hot as Macy struggles for breath. I think it was
a good think she had a pole to hold her up. Part 2.
Duration: 13:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 716.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macy Nikole: Very Sexy Lady and a Pole PT 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebel Rhyder - My Suffering Is my Healing (1080p) Terry

Hard face slapping and face spanking, and other degrading training with little.
Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6171kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder - My Suffering Is my Healing (1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Quinn Carter: Did you lose a Table Guntersville

Sexy Quinn is left in the basement with Ivan again. This is always a great and fun time for Ivan.He likes to think she enjoys it a little too. You be the judge.
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quinn Carter: Did you lose a Table
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mercy, mercy me - part 8 - Mercy West Seney

There will be no mercy until the whippings are done! Alebeard begins to methodically and likely gleefully destroy the alabaster skin on Mercy West's back. He can skillfully hit a dime spot sized area over and over with little effort so Mercy gives him her best screams, sap curdling screams as Alebeard dutifully goes about the business of sadistic fuckery. Our little painsluts nipples are also checked on regularly to insure the steady pain that has been applied all day, will not subside. Puffy, swollen nipples are the only things that will be allowed today. Her back is ruined so we must flip her around and decorate her tiny, sensitive, tit meat, belly and thighs are with pretty welts and whip kisses. No part of Mercy West is left unattended before she is finally put back into her sleep closet.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 426.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy, mercy me - part 8 - Mercy West
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I like playing with hot Rain DeGrey Gans

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart. I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to fuck with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits. Whips hurt her skin. Plastic wrap controls her breath. And cocks wreck her brain.
Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I like playing with hot Rain DeGrey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Usa Part 1 Okeechobee

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
American classic home made bondage action, sexy blonde humilation action.
Duration: 1:36:01
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 977kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 777.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Usa Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maria Jade - Tinderella Monett

This involved a hard spanking with lots of ass to mouth using toys dipped.
Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5686kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maria Jade - Tinderella
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 2 Lichtenfels

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish
She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is.
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling Blabber Mouth Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints - Lotus - Punish-Her Fukuoka

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Lotus - Punish-Her
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Batgurl's Revenge On The Feline Fink Crystal Beach

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Punishment, Torture
Taped and bondage tied slave girl from Bat girl, kinky action.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7744kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Batgurl's Revenge On The Feline Fink
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Quinn Carter: Loving her hogtie Metuchen

Quinn is enjoying her lovely hogtie as Ivan pulls on the ropes which tighten the hogtie and pulls on the rope around her sexy long neck. Quinn is treated to several repetitions of this..
Duration: 12:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps

File size: 707.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Quinn Carter: Loving her hogtie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fayed to Black - Amy Faye Hixson

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Fresh meat is always a special treat. Amy Faye is brand new to our studio and we aren't going to waste any time sinking our teeth in. OT has first crack at her. We just hope he leaves some for the rest of us.
Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.
Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo.
It's orgasmic intensity beyond anything Amy had ever imagined. The feeling of being completely helpless while something is inside of her sends a wave of pleasure out from her pussy and across her entire body. Her senses are heightened to the point that every touch feels like is going to push her over the edge. And that's exactly how OT likes her.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black - Amy Faye
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Julia de Lucia - first hogtie Reutlingen

Spanish babe Julia de Lucia wanted to get tied up, she had been looking forward to it for months! It’s a nice challenge for her, she loves being nude and she liked the idea of feeling helpless. We tied her with purple rope. A simple box tie so she could last a bit longer (it was her first time), and she loved it. When we put her in a hogtie, it was getting a bit harder for her. She struggled to get free, but she couldn’t move much. Julia did amazing! We hope to get her back soon for a bit stricter bondage!
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 357.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Julia de Lucia - first hogtie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kahlista Stonem Poised Anaconda

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kahlista Stonem
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Hardcore
You know that they are used to having them played with but so few have ever had the experience of having rope wrapped around them, and even fewer have had the pleasure of playing with us.
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kahlista Stonem Poised
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla