Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Fracking the Dirt Pipe Le Raysville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FacialAbuse
Cast: Buttplug Betty
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English
*quot;Big Oil*quot; strikes again. Fire up the drills and plow a deep hole. It was cavernous, and deep, and looked like a hockey puck from afar. She got DP'd, drank yellow discipline and had her asshole filled up with the acrid brine. She took 3 loads and licked her face clean.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6074kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fracking the Dirt Pipe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Befouled Bolt ons Peggs

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Befouled Bolt ons
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First Swallowing - Taylor Mae - Full HD 1080p Salama

They gape their tight assholes and continue to suck cock while they get fucked in they ass. They then share the loads by swapping cum.
Duration: 39:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5126kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Swallowing - Taylor Mae - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Orange Girl Bad - FullHD 1080p Fishers Island

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This pale red head was tough to light. I felt like I entered the pearly gates, or was in a dentist chair and the dingbat assistant has the light directly in my eye. Throw in some pink blotchy skin and a freshly painted green wall, well you get my drift. So, after backing off the light and setting my iris to setting Jackie Chan, we were ready to begin. She was messy from start to finish. It was gross. She kept taking the pale pillage down her pie pipe. Smacked around, fucked right in the pussy, 2 loads, and a whore bowl, and she wept.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orange Girl Bad - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ausgeliefert Sein 31 West Brooklyn

Release Year: 2011
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Silke * Jenny
Genres: extreme
Video language: German
Make Love Not War!
The main focus the *quot;experiment*quot; lies on the internal development of the actresses. It is the erotic confrontation of the deeper layers of subconsciousness like areas of shame, body's protective mechanisms and psychological statuses.
Voyeur point of view and authentic reactions to the enjoyment!
a weird-aesthetic portrait between self-mockery, selfovercoming and grotesque!
Very extreme movie with lot's of forbidden fetishes in mostly world countries.
Movie for free open mind peoples!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:06
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ausgeliefert Sein 31
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Disciplined Beyond Belief - Full HD 1080p Leona

When a dick was thrusted into her asshole and I seen it popping out of her stomach, I was like, *quot;this is excellent.*quot; I'll admit, she has teeth like a jack o' lantern, but I'm into this dirty girl. She knows she's worthless, and that makes my prick tingle with glee. She has a cuck boyfriend at home who is eagerly awaiting the release of this scene. She was making fun of his small cock as it was buried like Jimmy Hoffa in the back of her throat. She drank tons of yellow discipline, and did dirty A2M. Her small, anorexic body was dp'd, showing off her meaty ass and pink holes. She took 3, huge, degrading facials and sat their pondering her mistakes.
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined Beyond Belief - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein Enloe

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;Experiment*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Duration: 2:05:14
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 879kbps

File size: 930.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Operation Honk Kulim

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Let me begin by saying fuck you to everyone with a rainbow flag and a pronoun in their social media profile. Yup, I decided to stick my cock into the culture war for posterity, and my core, my being, forged in logic and truth will not let me sit idly by any longer. Anyway, this scene is great. Enjoy the clown world. I'm taking back the rainbow.
Duration: 54:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operation Honk
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pipsqueak Tries Anal Varnville

Cast: Pipsqueak
Bootleg got about 6 pumps in her virgin asshole before she began to meltdown. It was great though. She got her pussy fucked, too, and he bore that thing like a CR 500. She got manhandled and drank tons of yellow discipline and took 2 huge loads. We dumped her in the trash can and took her to the curb along with the other useless items.
Duration: 57:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 287kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pipsqueak Tries Anal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latina Abuse Slave 101 - HD 720p Gradiska

Here we have a thick Latina with fake ass titties. These things would knock back and forth like Kabangers in a very unnatural way. Real titties have that nice pliable give to them. These bags of oobleck did not. She took a good whoopin' today - slaps and chokes, balls to the chin, her pussy fucked hard - she was puzzled by her own emotions. Here at Latina Abuse, we gringos don't play around. She was taking long dick until her guts began to ache. She was worked over good from the brutal face fucking. This dreamer was dreaming of her check by this point and nothing more. Collared and dominated, she sat there to receive 3 loads of cum to the face. Of course we had her leave it on for an awkwardly long amount of time to remind her of her role in the universe.
Duration: 52:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3070kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Abuse Slave 101 - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pale Riders Fonda

Cast: Pale Riders
Genres: Hardcore, Threesome, MMF, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Cumshot, Throat Fucking, Facial, Natural Tits
They came in horseback and fucked bareback, without any need for a high five or a thank you. They did their job. They did it good, and they will let this little fence fairy stay. She took good dick. Down her throat and in that tight pussy. She knows to obey now and she'll be a good citizen. The Pale Riders will see to it.
Duration: 52:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7719kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pale Riders
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shape Of The Gape - Rebel Rhyder - Full HD 1080p Brownton

But first, just the tip in her ass and then pussy...I built up to the pop shot and edge my cock in her tight holes. Such a good anal whore and now I know where my...
Duration: 1:27:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shape Of The Gape - Rebel Rhyder - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bashful Brunette First Timer Kendal

This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Phase Shift Bessemer City

Cast: Kaitlyn Katsaros
Well well well... she stepped into the lions den--the real deal--not the imitators, and she learned a thing or 3. As I was editing this I was looking for a towel to throw in. I felt like Apollo Creeds cornerman in Rocky IV. They just kept hauling off, and fucking her hard as she's being dragged around like a hobo who got their hair stuck in a box car door. She drank lots of yellow discipline. It was sprayed on her face, too, like we were wolves marking a bitch. 4 loads were shot on her as she whimpered and had that *quot;please hold me*quot; look in her bashful eyes.
Duration: 59:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phase Shift
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Decimated and Destroyed - Full HD 1080p South Royalton

This is a high class chick. A woman of privilege, if you will. We treated her like she was no different than anyone else--sub human, like the rest of them. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment. Her face was fucked into a mess, her ass was opened so wide I could have fit a water bottle in it. She did A2M like a champ. She drank yellow d like a good slut. She took tons of cum to her gorgeous, prissy face. She told her family to F off at the end. I'm sure they will get the message!
Duration: 1:15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 295kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Decimated and Destroyed - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pendulous Cow Tits - FullHD 1080p Line Lexington

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
It's nice to see a hooker gain some healthy weight that goes right to the tits and ass. She has a nice big pair of undulating utters that are fun to squeeze and slap around like a California Cuck. Her big fake lips were specifically done for this shoot to form a better seal around the cock. It's straight up sexy when a woman objectifies herself, simply for the fleeting facade of beauty, and the subhuman task of being face fucked, but meh; it is what it is and thank you Zeus for providing such an object to stick our dicks into. Her throat, mouth, ass and pussy were pillaged like a Walgreen's in a riot. Her ass juice was thoroughly embedded on the fire helmet of Bootlegs dick. She didn't even bother to check: she just put it in her mouth with a smirk like a dirty little ass to mouth slut. Slapped up, and sat down, her forehead became a landing strip for 3 loads. She took the degrading semen shots to the face like she knew her roll, because after all, she did.
Duration: 53:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pendulous Cow Tits - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebecca Vanguard - Prepped to Be Wrecked (1080p) Honey Creek

Was told she needed to become the sweetest, most obedient girl she could.
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Vanguard - Prepped to Be Wrecked (1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

6 Holes 4 Tits 2 Hoes New Almaden

Cast: Nadia White, Brooke Lyn Rose
Removing your cock from one whores rectum and placing it into another whores mouth is top fucking kek. These two are messy and don't care about getting dirty. They jump down in the hole and dig hard--with their tongues on Bootleg's asshole. They both got fucked in the ass and fucked in the face. They both took the yellow discipline and loads to face. I literally can't explain what happened here... you're going to have to watch.
Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 6 Holes 4 Tits 2 Hoes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brand New Bolt Ons Altamont

Cast: Kali Danes
They still have that *quot;new tit*quot; smell. It's like having a new whore, too. It changes everyone's outlook and perspective. She went for the bigguns--like stupid big. So big her titties would get in the way. She had a dick shoved down her throat for so long it grew roots. Barney was down her throat so deep it was like something out of saw. She took two dicks and tons of slaps. Tons of nut was applied to her whore face as she sat there in welts.
Duration: 1:09:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brand New Bolt Ons
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rough Sex and Pissing - Ahoy Vey - Full HD 1080p Totz

Leave it to labia lickers to have senseless tattoos like an anchor or a silhouette of the state of cuckafornia--crap like that. We dropped anchor in her asshole. Anyways, she was obedient, a good butch, and wore her collar well. She got fucked hard in the ass like I did on my last tax bill. I should have had her make that Leo De'Caprio face in that meme we love so well. She could have pulled it off. She had nice fun bags. Supple. She was thicc, but in a good way. She drank yellow discipline like a good fuck slut, and cleaned up all her yakk like a good slave. Her asshole got and she did straight from the sauce. She took 2 giant loads and we send her home with a piece of her soul missing.
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 305kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Sex and Pissing - Ahoy Vey - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Have Me Rude - Nyla Knoxx - Full HD 1080p Julesburg

Nyla sucks his cock, then they have sex in cowgirl position while he fingers her asshole, she rides his cock in anal cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for most of the scene, before she starts sucking his cock again.
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4955kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Have Me Rude - Nyla Knoxx - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tubby Tried Hard Millersburg

Cast: Julia North
This girl sells herself short. If she wasn't a self loather she could be something one day. Despite her size and her self hate she really did try, and you know what? If she could stop crying from a big dick in her ass she would see that she really does do a great job. I'd definitely have her back, because any girl who thinks this is punishment and their just dessert (no pun) that's my kind of girl. I don't think she spilled a mouthful of yellow discipline, and if you compare this girl to this weeks skinny ghetto gaggers, you will learn a thing or two about work ethic. I give this fat fuck 5 fat thumbs up. I like her and she's A ok in my book. I just hope she stopped crying from the painal.
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps
Audio: 278kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tubby Tried Hard
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damsel In Distress Miyazaki

Cast: Opal Stardust
Here she is making fun of her boyfriend while getting pounded. She says, *quot;I hope you cry watching this!*quot; Sounds to me like they could benefit from some counseling, but what do I know--I've only been talking to whores on my couch for 20 years. She's a messy one. She got dunked in a bucket of water for being an idiot. Then she yakked all over herself. She drank tons of yellow discipline and ate 3 loads off her face with a spoon. I wonder what her BF will say? Maybe he can come next time and watch from the cage as she gets plowed and makes fun of him.
Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damsel In Distress
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bodacious Teen Tiffany Watson Gives a Nasty Rim Job and a Messy Blowjob Brinkhaven

Release Year: 2019
Genres: 18+ Teens, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, Domination, Gonzo
Tiffany Watson teases in a see-through purple top that exposes her sweet nipples. She stands at attention as dominant Bryan Gozzling inspects her tall, fit figure. He licks her titties and drizzles her pussy in oil, sticking his fingers deep inside her hungry cunt. She squirts! Tiffany sticks out her tongue and gives Bryan a teary-eyed blowjob, collecting her drool in a glass bowl. He buttfucks her; she grunts passionately as his meat pounds her tight sphincter from behind. Her bunghole gapes! Tiffany gives a nasty rim job and a messy, ass-to-mouth blowjob. Bryan delivers a sloppy cum facial.
Duration: 59:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bodacious Teen Tiffany Watson Gives a Nasty Rim Job and a Messy Blowjob
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fang Fang Bang Bang Berne

Cast: Salee Lee
Asian noises.... ok let me catch my breath. This scene is amazing. Her ass was smacked as red as Pan’an. After her ass was smacked so red, little tears came from little eyes and big white went into mouth to sooth her ailment. She kept fighting the dick like Leigh Raven, but please, we all know how that went. Hahahahah. So Fang Fang got put in a crippler cross face and pounded until she sounded like pikachu getting ran over by a bus. She drank tons of yellow discipline. She probably thought it was wonton broth. She sat down in tears and received 3 humiliating facials that caused an existential crisis. Social workers were on standby.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fang Fang Bang Bang
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Disciplined Beyond Belief Virbalis

When a dick was thrusted into her asshole and I seen it popping out of her stomach, I was like, *quot;this is excellent.*quot; I ll admit, she has teeth like a jack o lantern, but I m into this dirty girl. She knows she s worthless, and that makes my prick tingle with glee. She has a cuck boyfriend at home who is eagerly awaiting the release of this scene. She was making fun of his small cock as it was buried like Jimmy Hoffa in the back of her throat. She drank tons of yellow discipline, and did dirty A2M. Her small, anorexic body was dp d, showing off her meaty ass and pink holes. She took 3, huge, degrading facials and sat their pondering her mistakes.
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disciplined Beyond Belief
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milf Modernity Noordwijk

Cast: Kali Danes
This is someone else's sub. I'm glad he let us borrow her. She immediately got right back into her role and obeyed all our commands like a good puppy. A tad insipid, she tries to give her best. She lets you do whatever you want. The modern MILF is a fun toy. It's a far a cry from the 50's, or is it? The more things change the more they stay the same--as long as our loads remain in her stomach for the entire duration home.
Duration: 1:05:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 269kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milf Modernity
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Squirting Athena Dominated Facialed Vicksburg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Gonzo Domination Hardcore Anal
Fair-skinned Athena Rayne connects with Bryan on the web and stops by for a dominant drilling. Bryan fingers her to squirting. The oversexed tart takes a messy face fuck, and Athena bites her collar as Bryan plows her bald twat.
Duration: 44:32
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1881kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Squirting Athena Dominated Facialed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Large Tits Small Brain - FullHD 1080p Punta Cana

Dumb bimbo takes on Mr. Pete * Mr. Bootleg. Two hall of famers in the real porn world. You know, guys that actually put in fuckin' work. This scene is really about two legends, not about some dumb whore with tits and big BJ lips who is hot. Watch it. It’s good.
Duration: 55:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Large Tits Small Brain - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein Linares

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;Experiment*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Duration: 2:00:48
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1001kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1000.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Build Back Butter Midway

Cast: Ava Rose
She was as soft as warm butter--that supple ass was more than a handful, and boy, it could take a cock full. She let us give her a gaper, and her asshole had the perfect amount of rings around it; and the light upon it showed off it's tender, pink glove. She drank Yellow Discipline for the first time, and she had the saddest, poutiest face on the entire time--like a little brat who didn't get her way. She did dirty ass to mouth and ate man ass. She told us some tales of woe as she sucked her thumb. She was overwhelmed by what came out of her mouth and by what went into her holes. Bootleg nutted twice because that ass was just too good. He popped on her face during the DP and went right back in their to Build Back Butter, of which she sucked off the head of his dick. What a trooper! She gobbled up 3 loads that were on her face with a cum-dripping spoon. To think that when this started, she was nervous, too, and about 5 minutes in, she had a mouth like a sailor. This is my kind of whore!
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6108kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Build Back Butter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

12 Rounds Of Punishment - Full HD 1080p June Lake

She went the distance, but boy did she take her lumps. She was wobbled a few times like Trevor Berbick, but she always got up off the canvas. She got both her holes fucked until they were sore, and her throat was drilled like an oil well. She made a mess--all over herself and everything else. She drank the yellow discipline like it was a can of of soda pop. She cleaned up her mess and sat down to take her humiliation across the face - 3 giant loads, and we sent her home covered in cum.
Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 312kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 12 Rounds Of Punishment - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chow Fun Size Shingle Springs

These little fuckers, I tell ya... No wonder why the entire world fetishizes them. It's also amazing how the industry doesn't consider this IR... but I digress. Nothing is more fun than a pint sized Asian girl. Maybe it's the way they moan, or their bashful reluctance, and their way they serve. It's perfect. She got wrecked and small tears came out of her small eyes. She did what she was told without a single act of defiance.
Duration: 1:15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 220kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chow Fun Size
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slapped Happy Sebago

Cast: Misty Meaner
This whore is a good time. She knows her role in life, and when you find a girl like that, it's always fun times for the boys. She squirted all over from the gx 32 modulator. She drank tons of yellow discipline like a good slut. She was dunked in her own slop and took 2 nuts to the face like a good pig.
Duration: 1:05:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6091kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slapped Happy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ahoy Vey Naantali

Cast: Ahoy Vey
Leave it to labia lickers to have senseless tattoos like an anchor or a silhouette of the state of cuckafornia--crap like that. We dropped anchor in her asshole. Anyways, she was obedient, a good butch, and wore her collar well. She got fucked hard in the ass like I did on my last tax bill. I should have had her make that Leo De'Caprio face in that meme we love so well. She could have pulled it off. She had nice fun bags. Supple. She was thicc, but in a good way. She drank yellow discipline like a good fuck slut, and cleaned up all her yakk like a good slave. Her asshole got BTFO and she did A2M straight from the sauce. She took 2 giant loads and we send her home with a piece of her soul missing.
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 305kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ahoy Vey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Good The Bad The Epic Elk Mills

Cast: Kaitlyn Katsaros
Where do we begin, let's start with her chagrin. When a girl inside a garbage can upside down getting fucked, it's usually not with loving intentions. Then, she pops up like oscar the grouch and takes 3 dicks down her throat. It really brought back some memories. They spun her around in her trash can all taking turns at every available vector. She opened wide for 3 luscious fountains of yellow discipline, and she gulped it all. She was manhandled like a good whore needs and begs for. This is going to trigger a lot of soy cucks so please watch it to get your shrieking on. She took 4 loads of cum, and her world was turned upside down--her trashcan, that is.... the contents of which buried her in her own abominations.
Duration: 1:13:11

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good The Bad The Epic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sever Tonsils - Veronica Jett - Full HD 1080p Brevard

Her partner suggests a very sexy outfit that makes her look slutty and this awakens the slut inside her. Next thing you know, she's asking for his dick to drill her hungry ass.
Duration: 41:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5099kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sever Tonsils - Veronica Jett - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

As Deep As Possible - Theada - Full HD 1080p Keaton

He then starts fucking her ass doggy style before finishing on her face and mouth.
Duration: 32:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: As Deep As Possible - Theada - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sphincter Con Leche Cliff Island

Cast: Fun Freak
Perky titties full of mom juice, a dick in her ass and covered and yakk and you're playing my tune. Add in some self-hatred, and you have the perfect woman forged in the fire white hot sizzling balls. She was looking in the camera and begging her BF to fuck her ass like we did and to treat as a sub-human. We wrapped her in plastic and stuffed her holes full of dick. She drank tons of yellow discipline and ate asshole covered in tit milk. This is a top-shelf practice whore. Mankind needs more like this if we are to survive 2021.
Duration: 1:00:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 216kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sphincter Con Leche
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dunkin Hoe Nuts Copiapo

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fun Sized Freak Halstad

Cast: Fun Freak
When a girl is sitting on a rock hard cock that's in her ass, and she's milking her titties and spraying it all over, that my friends is a keeper. This one was fucked in all her holes, dp'd, swallowed yellow discipline and made an absolute mess. She was manhandled like mattress girl claimed she was. After some more slaps and the gx 32 modulator slamming against her cervix, she was exhausted from the pounding and pithy from the patriarchy. She was ready for 3 loads. Her bashful face took all of them as she had a broken look about her. She's a very good girl, and she knows her role.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Sized Freak
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Decimated And Destroyed Ragley

Cast: Dafa
This is a high class chick. A woman of privilege, if you will. We treated her like she was no different than anyone else--sub human, like the rest of them. She wasn't used to this kind of treatment. Her face was fucked into a mess, her ass was opened so wide I could have fit a water bottle in it. She did A2M like a champ. She drank yellow d like a good slut. She took tons of cum to her gorgeous, prissy face. She told her family to F off at the end. I'm sure they will get the message!
Duration: 1:15:58
Audio: 295kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Decimated And Destroyed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lab Leak Toowoomba

I think this chick is patient zero, so we face fucked her through her mask. Unfortunately for her it accumulated her yakk. What a mess. One thing for sure, we love our Asians here at Facial Abuse. She drank a lot of Yellow Discipline for electrolytes, and that helped her power through. She's always obedient, much how the Branch Covidians are to CNN. She gobbled 3 loads off her face and drank yakk from a shoe like she was in a wet market.
Duration: 1:05:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 304kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lab Leak
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Double Dicked Edmonds

Cast: Ray
This whore is great. She just takes the dick in all holes with no guff. You can beat TF out of her asshole and she wants more. She got fucked with a plunger and loved it. She gave deep neck and made a mess all over and swallowed tons of yellow discipline. This is a great whore and she's fun for all and everyone needs a turn.
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Dicked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mastered Mommy Delong

Cast: Cindy Crawford
When a mommy comes in and gets the collar put on, it’s game on. The dicks went immediately down her throat as she had this dumbfounded look on her face. A yakk here and a yakk there, yellow discipline in her mouth and in down her belly, she was immediately reduced to a pile of pussy and ass and a pair of tits. Then she got DP'd, and her asshole hammered, did A2M and ate ass, and took 3 loads on her face. She’s a very obedient mommy!
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 291kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mastered Mommy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

12 Rounds Of Punishment Oxbow

Cast: Nora See
She went the distance, but boy did she take her lumps. She was wobbled a few times like Trevor Berbick, but she always got up off the canvas. She got both her holes fucked until they were sore, and her throat was drilled like an oil well. She made a mess--all over herself and everything else. She drank the yellow discipline like it was a can of of soda pop. She cleaned up her mess and sat down to take her humiliation across the face - 3 giant loads, and we sent her home covered in cum.
Duration: 1:04:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 312kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 12 Rounds Of Punishment
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her First Rough Shoot - 1080p Brownville Junction

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
It was an emotional, yet cathartic one. She wasn’t used to the intensity, and the emptiness that kept making its way to the surface, and with one end of a funnel in her ass, connected to a T joint, which led to her mouth, some depravity was had. You get the idea. We kept working her hard while giving her the yellow discipline in every position. She was a wet mop. The cocks (not the band) got all types of fluids out of her, and when it was time for the facial, she took 3 loads, took some more yellow d, and had the whore bowl poured on her blonde hair. She left “conditioned” in more ways than one.
Duration: 51:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 228kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her First Rough Shoot - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jet Vomitz - Marin Izumi Castle Creek

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Marin Izumi
Genres: Puke, Vomit, Vomit Blowjob, Japanese, Bondage, Extreme, Asian, Deepthroat, Lesbian
Marin girl under severe extreme - guys piss in the bowl, there is pumped a huge syringe, urine and driven into the victims throat.
Further urine pukes in all possible poses and variants. Being is connected and is suspended upside-down, the urine continues vomits. The girl has a girlfriend, which also puke, then masturbate myself and her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:13:42
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet Vomitz - Marin Izumi
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla