Alt 09-22-2021, 02:05 PM   #36
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Pancake Tits - FullHD 1080p Hartshorne

Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: Threesome, Blowjob, Extreme, Gagging, Anal, Slapping, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Face Fucking, Cumshot, Facial
Video language: English
I remember when these puppies had a little more life in them. It's like when you're at Dairy Queen and you order a sundae, and what you get looks nothing like what's pictured on the menu. That's how my inbox is presently. Oh well. I will say though, that any bitch who take a walloping she did is OK in my book. Her poor asshole was puckered, begging for the penetration to stop. Two fat cocks were in and out of that turd cutter like a fat guy repeatedly seeking solace in an air conditioned room. When they were done with the ass to mouth and the face fucking, it was time to paint her up. After all, those hand prints all over her face needed a hot DNA compress.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9895kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pancake Tits - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pro Painal and Pro Painal Accessories - FullHD 1080p Tahara

Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
19 year old newbie got her ass blow out until it looked like hamburger. Then, Bootleg and I gave the gaper, 2 streams of yellow discipline, and then he proceeded to fuck the effluent yellow d into her guts. She projectile yakked all over her own face and was covered like she emerged from a tub on WestWorld. I gave her yellow discipline in her tiny 19 year old mouth--she was not pleased. 2 loads to the face, and down the corridor of woe she went.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Painal and Pro Painal Accessories - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ana Is Mia - 1080p Frosterley

Cast: Shyla Ray
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Yup, this one is pretty slim. I almost put her in my mouth and sparked her up. I think ribs on a girl are sexy, and that Montgomery Burns spine. I do prefer some tits though, and I suppose not being the pinnacle of beauty myself, I should be thankful that I get to dine tonight, even though there isn't much meat on this bird. For being only 19 and not that experienced, she did good. She was able to deep throat good and her little tiny stomach would move like that scene from *quot;Aliens*quot; every time a big cock smashed against her cervix. She was having a good time until she wasn't and then it was time to nut all over this fresh face. We hope you enjoy it.
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Is Mia - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out - 1080p Guinda

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I like this girl's look. I give her a 9. That's good coming from me given that I prefer a bigger pair of tits, but what she lacks in cup size, she makes up for it with great nipples. The moment she got on her knees, cocks were bulging out of her throat. Bootleg sunk in the Figure Whore Leg Lock and she began to flail like a pan fish in row boat. Completely overwhelmed, she proceeded to take an ass whooping. Bent over, she was fucked by hard cocks until she went quiet. Then she began to suck her thumb as Bootleg said, *quot;Shhhh, it's ok.*quot; She laid there in silence as he gently penetrated her tiny pussy.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

YoungThroats - Brooklyn Kakinada

Genres: Teens, Blowjob, DeepThroat, Humiliation
Brooklyn wanted to show just how tough she is by taking such a deep throat fucking! She gagged on that big member as it tickled her tonsils while he pounded the hell out of her face! Brooklyn's eyes started to swell with tears as her gag reflex was triggered over and over on his huge cock. This little slut really knows how to give a good deepthroat blowjob!
Duration: 25:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8154kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: YoungThroats - Brooklyn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mastered Mommy Hunker

Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, DP, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MMF, Threesome, MILF, Cumshot, Pissing, Humiliatio
When a mommy comes in and gets the collar put on, it’s game on. The dicks went immediately down her throat as she had this dumbfounded look on her face. A yakk here and a yakk there, yellow discipline in her mouth and in down her belly, she was immediately reduced to a pile of pussy and ass and a pair of tits. Then she got DP'd, and her asshole hammered, did A2M and ate ass, and took 3 loads on her face. She’s a very obedient mommy!
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mastered Mommy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Little Engine That Could - FullHD 1080p Hanapepe

Cast: Alli Black
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I think I can, she muttered, as cocks slid into her throat bore. The helmet making a weird popping noise as it slid past her vocal chords and down towards her tummy. She looked up with innocent 19 year old eyes that just recently realized that she’s owned, and her purpose is only to please. Her little pussy got pounded good. She made an absolute mess of herself. We topped her off with cum and the whore bowl. It was a feather in her cap.
Duration: 56:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
Audio: 239kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Little Engine That Could - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Short Bus Kind Of Gal Landshut

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Short Bus Kind Of Gal
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, IR, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse
In between her strange noises and weird phrases and calling us the *quot;White Devil,*quot; she did good, and was a breath of not so fresh air. She got her black ass fucked very hard, and she was telling crazy stories about her past why she hates anal so much. She yakked up all of her lunch and did ass to mouth. She drank tons of yellow discipline and made more weird noises. This is must watch. It's like watching national geographic and the outer limits at the same time.
Duration: 58:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Short Bus Kind Of Gal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Short Bus Kind Of Gal Calgary

Cast: Short Bus Kind Of Gal
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, IR, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse
In between her strange noises and weird phrases and calling us the *quot;White Devil,*quot; she did good, and was a breath of not so fresh air. She got her black ass fucked very hard, and she was telling crazy stories about her past why she hates anal so much. She yakked up all of her lunch and did ass to mouth. She drank tons of yellow discipline and made more weird noises. This is must watch. It's like watching national geographic and the outer limits at the same time.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big Black Attack Edgar

Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, Interracial, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse.
It’s like a big mac attack, but not as deleterious to ones cardiovascular system. She got her ass fucked the entire scene. She ate lots ass, too. She did dirty ass to mouth and drank yellow discipline. She took 3 loads to her jack o lantern head and ate all of that white man spunk. Many a buck broke brotha will be angry over this one!
Duration: 1:03:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Black Attack
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

White Dick Discovery Arlington

Cast: White Dick Discovery
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, IR, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse
She took two white dicks for the first time today. They even fucked her in her black ass. She drank yellow discipline as a dick was buried deep in her pussy. They slapped her titties like a black momma getting talked back to. Her asshole was pillaged so hard she was shaking like she had the holy ghost in her. She took 3 nuts to her first timer face, and ate it all like tasty grits.
Duration: 1:02:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: White Dick Discovery
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal - 1080p Coushatta

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Pissing, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Now don’t think just because we captured her first ever anal and gaped it wide open and used it as a urinal, we still face fucked her until she was a pliable, sloppy mess. We set up the Cockford Ollie and put it to maximum chooch as it thrusted deep, in and out of her ass. Bootleg jumped and DP’d her as the Cockford Ollie was laying the pipe in her ass. We dumped the whore bowl which was full of the waste from my bladder and her bile on her head and remained fucking her. She took two loads and more yellow d and a good slap to the face for a great ending.
Duration: 1:14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

White Dick Discovery Littlerock

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, IR, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse, Cum on Tits, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Feet (Foot)
She took two white dicks for the first time today. They even fucked her in her black ass. She drank yellow discipline as a dick was buried deep in her pussy. They slapped her titties like a black momma getting talked back to. Her asshole was pillaged so hard she was shaking like she had the holy ghost in her. She took 3 nuts to her first timer face, and ate it all like tasty grits.

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

We Gave Her The Goatse Neskowin

Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Face Fucking, Deep Throat, , Gagging, Toys, Anal, Double Penetration, Threesome, Anal Toys, Facial
Remember Goatse? Years ago. Do some searches and you'll find out right quick. We put a device in her ass which we call *quot;The Goatse.*quot; Essentially, it has the same effect on an asshole. Once we had it in her ass and it was stretched to it's limits, we stuff the *quot;Cockford Ollie*quot; in between the prongs as we tightened up the fasteners. We kicked it on full chooch as she moaned at the pleasure she was feeling. She got face fucked, DP'd, YD'd, A2M, and got the whore bowl poured in her machined open ass. Needless to say, she was a champ, and got destroyed in kind.
Duration: 1:12:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Gave Her The Goatse
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DP and Double Anal - 1080p Chimayo

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Temporary Whore Bowl - 1080p Plumas

Cast: Layla Love
Sometimes the new guy forgets the whore bowl. Let's all remind him that one does not forget the whore bowl, however, a new one will do in a pinch. I digress a bit. So I'll be terse: Mr Pete and John Strong roughed up this chick, and poured the whore bowl on her head. And everyone lived happily ever after.
Duration: 45:42
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temporary Whore Bowl - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

3 Bengel für Charly Valley Grove

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
Der Schwerpunkt der *quot;3 Bengel Für Charly*quot; Filme liegt auf der inneren Entwicklung der Darstellerinnen. Es geht um erotische Konfrontation der tieferen Schichten wie Schambereiche, Schutzmechanismen und psychologische Statuspositionierungen.
Ein bizarr-asthetisches Portrait zwischen Selbstironie, Selbstuberwindung und Groteske!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:28
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Bengel für Charly
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Short Bus Kind Of Gal Clyde Park

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pure Max ** 17 - MaxHardcore Barcelona

Cast: Bonnie Heart, Gina, Layla Rivera, Kelly Wells
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Enema, Pissing, Fisting, Anal
Ahhh these young girls are in for quite a ride! Mexicans are a priority, as well as Blondes or Brunettes. He loves em young and thin, the taller the better! It's Max the fucking maniac and he's back again with some of the raunchiest hardcore you have ever seen. Gagging, we got it, Ass fucking? We got it! Intense deep blowjobs that gag, we got that too! Max is a nasty cowboy that loves fucking those sweet young things, join us for the action partner!
Duration: 2:47:26
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Max ** 17 - MaxHardcore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Big Bouncing Balloons - 1080p Chicken

Cast: Karma RX
Bent over the sofa, her head hangs at the perfect height to insert a long cock down a long and slender neck, big titties bouncing like two of those balloon things with the rubber bands attached. Her tongue slithered gently into some man ass, while she was pounded from behind. Up and down she went, like a dirty girl, covered in her own spit from sloppy deep throat head. She was face fucked deep and hard, nutted on and sent home.
Duration: 1:01:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7681kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Bouncing Balloons - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Colon Plumber Captain Cook

Cast: Lana a.k.a. Lana Anal
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjob, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
You know the gloves are off when we bust out the plumbing and pour her own yakk into her asshole, and then impact the yakk way up there until it explodes like a crowning deuce. It shot out of her rosebud asshole like a fountain. She was already well DP'd and painaled by this point--she was just ready for the colon calamities to conclude. She swallowed yellow d, and took 3 juicy facials to her cute pouty face. Then, we drizzled her with what was in her ass... on her head. Bing, bang boom, and Bob's your .
Duration: 1:08:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colon Plumber
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

So, We Meet Again - FullHD 1080p Klondike

It’s been years since she’s graced the front page of Facial Abuse. Almost 10, in fact, and I must say, she aged well like a succulent Bordeaux, sweet, with great legs. But that doesn’t mean we went easy on her. She had the taste slapped out off her palate, and a cock shoved down her throat, ending with a smooth finish. Two dicks found their way in both her holes, and she took it like a champ. She really delivered, and it shows.
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 206kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So, We Meet Again - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tegan Park Rapids

Cast: Tegan
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, MMF
Our sex with you baby you will never forget. I am a very passionate guy and I will fuck you on weight and fuck in all your possible holes, you are also a hot lady and therefore you trust me, and cum on your face is also normal.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 247kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tegan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

So Delicious Strathmere

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, IR, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Her asshole was robbed so badly that she trembled as if she had holy spirit in her. She took 3 nuts in her first face and ate everything like a delicious cereal.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Delicious
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

They Left One Bag On The Curb - FullHD 1080p Crown King

Genres: Threesome, Blowjob, Anal, DP,Extreme, Slapping, Drooling, Deep Throat, Throat Fucking, Face Fucking, Cumshot, Facial
As you seen last time, we put her in a hefty bag on garbage night and brought her out to the curb. I return the next day and I see all the bags have taken. I see the garbage truck making a left, he waves, I give him the thumbs up. I walk to my office, and there is this little grey bag with 2 legs sticking out and shivering. I shake my head, open the bag, and two little sad brown eyes are looking back up at me. I was not amused. The guys show up, and we just figured why not. We sat her on the sofa, gave her a few zaps and the next thing you know the whore bowl is filled up and she's making noises like a clubbed baby seal. Then it was time for the DP. Now she's squealing like a pig as two hard rods thrusted up into her cylinders like her pelvis was a '58 pan head. 3 huge loads to the somber face, some tasty morsels from the whore bowl for her to chew on, and we emptied another can of garbage on her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 12288kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Left One Bag On The Curb - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Facial Abuse - Deep State E823 Letha

Studio: FacialAbuse
Cast: Facial Abuse
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Abused, Facial, Tattoo
This one isn't the sharpest tack, but she's sweet, sexy, and submissive--3 cardinal rules for a great scene. She delivered. She did what she was told, even when she melted down. She drank from faucet of cock, and swallowed an impressive amount of yellow discipline. She bent over, and Bootleg rode her like horse. She yakked all over herself and drank it from the bowl. We nutted on her and she ate all of it that was on her face like good sub milfs do.
Duration: 1:04:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7745kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial Abuse - Deep State E823
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

White Dick Discovery Carpio

Cast: White Dick Discovery
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Ebony, IR, Pissing, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Verbal Abuse

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slovenly Stripper - FullHD 1080p Collettsville

I don’t know what club she strips at, but that’s none of my concern. All I know is that I’m ordering a and some wings when she struts her tits my way. This girl is a bizarre one. She likes to get slapped around because it reminds her of home. We like to make them feel safe and warm and provide a familiar environment. It’s just the right thing to do. Bootleg and JD went right to work sodomizing her cock neck. She was rocked like Tyson Fury by that black guy. Over and over the cocks were going in and out of her face. She sat their compliant, and well-mannered. She took the dicks in birth canal and 3 loads to the face. She ate it all and lost her pride.
Duration: 56:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 243kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slovenly Stripper - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla