XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Harmony Concepts - Hostile Witness Fukue

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English
After being rescued from the clutches of a rival syndicate, a mobster's personal assistant (Stacy Burke) is scheduled to be taken into protective custody. The trouble is, she doesn't want to go! She resists Officer Gloria Reyes, who has no choice but to bind and gag the blonde cutie until agents from the Protected Witness Program can collect her rebellious charge. The feisty femme struggles out of her bondage and overpowers the lovely Latina officer, then steals Gloria's uniform so she can escape. Yet before she can flee, a thug breaks in, determined to get information out of Stacy... but he thinks the disguised Stacy is the law enforcement officer, and when Gloria can't tell him what he wants to know he leaves them both to an unspeakable fate!
Format: avi
Duration: 48:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2435kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 980.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Concepts - Hostile Witness

Blonde's First Bondage Session Neu Ulm

Scott meet his new slave Anna for her first bondage session. She obediently strips down to her fishnet thigh highs and awaits Scott's return. He soon appears, ties her up, whips her body and makes her cum with his favorite sex toy. Scott then whips her ass till it turns a shade of red, inserts a dildo inside her throbbing pussy and uses clit vibrator to make her explode.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:40
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1425kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde's First Bondage Session

Jeanette Cerceau - Bottoms Up! Wakenda

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
There's something tremendously fun about tying up Jeanette. Maybe it's the way she grunts and struggles, or maybe it's the look of frustration and anger in her eyes. Fortunately, in this update, we get it all! Tied with her wrists bound in front of her to her ankles, she is afforded maximum struggle ability with NO chance of getting loose! Grunting and complaining through her cleave gag only manages to convince me that she needs something more effective, and I am only too happy to oblige! I wrap a pair of socks around her mouth, with a nice tight layer of tape in between and over each one! Now she'll REALLY complain, not that anyone is going to hear it! She doesn't seem quite angry enough for my tastes, so I pull her jeans down to expose her panties! Squirming on her side, she's totally powerless to stop me from tying her feet above her head, affording the best view of that cute little ass as she writhes in humiliation and frustration!.
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 614.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeanette Cerceau - Bottoms Up!

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane Catalina

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM
Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Rogue Learns Her Lesson Buffalo Center

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Rogue has been a very bad girl and is deserving of a good punishment, so that's exactly what she's going to get, in the form of back breaking bondage and a butt blistering leather strapping! Bound bent over to a wooden trunk, a tight panel harness gag strapped into her mouth and over her face, she waits nervously, her ass on display, clad only in a lovely, skimpy pink thong and back bra.She starts whimpering the instant I enter and explain what's about to happen to her, the tremble evident in her muffled voice. She braces herself as best she can for the leather strap, but she is still unprepared as it continually cracks savagely against her ass. Her cheeks smarting and burning and glowing a nice red, she sobs and screams into the gag, but I have no intention of stopping the strapping until she's learned her lesson. When I am convinced, I untie her and place her stomach down on the trunk. I bind her in cross ankle fashion, and then pull her into a savagely tight hogtie! Bent like a bowstring, she howls and mewls as the strain instantly begins to take its toll. Not satisfied with her predicament, I run a rope through the ring at the top of her gag and pull her head back. She's in agony now, but we still aren't finished, as I anchor the entire thing to a point high up above her, increasing the pull on her poor body and leave her for the night. The trunk digs into her hip bones, further increasing the agony Rogue has to endure! Her legs and limbs are trembling from the pain and the exertion! Lesson learned for sure!
Duration: 13:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13623kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rogue Learns Her Lesson
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla