Alt 09-13-2021, 02:26 PM   #30
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Irina, Ksusha And Tamara Like Dominate Hallandale

Cast: Irina, Ksusha, Tamara
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage
Three Russian mistresses will show the slave how to obey and obey orders. Download and enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:38
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 199.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irina, Ksusha And Tamara Like Dominate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Real Strapon Burrows

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Video language: English
Slave guy, extreme hard fucking dirty ass hole and fisted.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5802kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 411.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Real Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wrong Bet Part 2 Holdrege

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Colby Jansen, Juliette March
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Sex
Juliette is still holding prison time over Colby Jansen. She wants his dick. She makes it clear that he better fuck her right. His balls are on the line. If she isn’t pleased in the end, he’ll be getting fucked in the ass in South American prison…She gets his cock hard by sucking it, then grips his balls hard. She gets him to the edge of cumming, then squeezes again, reminding him what’s on the line.Juliette makes him fuck her to her pleasing. She takes all of his cum from him, then tells him they are not done.
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong Bet Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pussy Licking Slave Gets Ruined Orgasm Quinby

Cast: Bunny Colby, Draven Navarro
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose
Bunny Colby is wearing a shiny leotard, black pantyhose and heels. Her slave, Draven Navarro is standing at attention. She’s been teasing and denying him for a long time. She has him under the impression that he will finally cum today.She strokes his big cock and quickly brings him to the edge of cumming, only to let go and squeeze his big balls and roll her eyes.
Bunny does this over and over, masterfully stroking his cock and getting him to the edge of cumming many times.She puts her pantyhose covered feet in his face makes him worship them while she strokes, then denies him again.If he wants to cum, it’s going to be hell.
She tells him that if he really wants to cum, he’s going to lick her pussy until she cums first.She stands up, strips off her shiny leotard and rips open the crotch of her pantyhose, then straddles his face. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge, then lets go and denies him with a smack in the balls while he licks her pussy.
She encourages him to touch her perfect ass, because she knows it will help her edge him faster.
Bunny uses his tongue until she has multiple orgasms, then gets off of him and tells him “I guess you can cum now” while she strokes his big throbbing cock.
He can’t last another second and immediately blows his load, but Bunny is ignoring him and rolling her eyes so she just keeps stroking is super sensitive cock. “Oh, did you already cum? I guess I’ve been stroking it after and this probably really hurts…”She doesn’t stop stroking his cock. He whimpers whiles she rolls her eyes again and strokes faster.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 754.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Licking Slave Gets Ruined Orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kat Dior Ass Fucks Her Edging Slave Higginsport

Cast: Kat Dior, Tony Orlando
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Strap On
Kat Dior is just wearing fishnets and a strap on. She’s been running sensual and painful experiments on her slave (Tony Orlando) which mostly involve brining him to the edge of orgasm and abusing his balls with electricity. His balls are blue and filled to the max. He’ll do anything to feel an orgasm again. He’s begging her for her strap on up his ass.She slides right inside him and fucks him sweetly at first, then hard as fuck. He perfect big tits bounce while she slams his ass from behind. Kat fucks his brains out in a few positions, then leaves him again with blue balls to await his next torment.
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 499.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Dior Ass Fucks Her Edging Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Lee part 3 Kananaskis

Release Year: 2019
Studio: AstroDomina
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Latex, BDSM, Strapon
The ladies move Alrik over to the cage where he gets bent over in anticipation of the real fun. The purpose of the mouth dildo is to please Sydney, while Casey gets to stuff her big dildo in Alrik's ass. The Dommes take turns pushing the remote which make Alrik hmpf even louder each time.

Total size: 41.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Lee part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wrong Bet Part 1 Sherman Oaks

Cast: Colby Jansen, Juliette March
Genres: Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Face Sitting, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking
Colby Jansen placed a bet on an Argentinian soccer game after finding out that a fix was in. He made a ton of money. While he’s bragging to his buddy on the phone about it, an agent of Argentinian Football (Juliette March) sneaks into his house and surprises him by grabbing him by the balls.Juliette tells him that they take football very seriously, and he will go to prison in South America, unless they work something out right then and there.She wants his face under her ass. He doesn’t have much choice.To be continued…
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 205kbps

File size: 890.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong Bet Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pussy Licking Slave for Charlotte Seinajoki

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Goth Girls, Tattoos
Charlotte Sartre drags her slave into the room by his boner.“You want to cum, don’t you… If you lick my pussy right, I’ll edge you until you go insane and your brain turns to mush… then I’ll let you cum.”She lays down and spreads her legs. Her slave gets to work, desperate to impress Charlotte with his tongue. He makes her cum while she wraps her fishnet covered thighs and high heeled thigh high boots around his head.Charlotte isn’t close to done yet.She sits on his face and uses his tongue to get off a few more times. “I hope you’re ready to lose your fucking mind. I’m going to edge you until you’re insane now.”To be continued…
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 634.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Licking Slave for Charlotte
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher Anderson Island

Mistress Evil hardcore fucked slave, strapon teaching action.
Duration: 5:53
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2 Cornelia

Cast: Dante Colle, Ginger Banks
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Villainous Dante Colle is now on Ginger’s space ship, still wearing the crystal necklace that gives her complete control over him. Ginger happily toys with him, telling him that her home planet is full of women like her who all need male sex slaves. Her job was to find good strong bad guy to bring back.She teases him then puts on a strap on dildo and slides it in his ass. He screams for her to stop but she just laughs. She knows he’ll eventually learn to love it.Ginger fucks him hard from behind, then on his back. His cock is undeniably throbbing hard while she pounds his ass, but he still claims he doesn’t like it. She strokes his hard cock, and he begs her to let him cum. “Only when you admit that you love getting fucked in the ass…Dante protests.“Oh come on, I’ll even let you cum in my wet pussy again. You want that don’t you? Just admit you love my cock in your ass.” She says while she keeps pounding him with her strap on and stroking his cock.He gives in eventually and tells her what she wants to hear. She makes him beg her to let him lick his own cum out of her pussy again before she slides his cock inside her and fill her up.
Duration: 28:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bow to Boots - 1080p Annawan

Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings, CBT
Mistress Paige only wants a man who knows his place is at a Woman's feet. She found a potential slave that is just starting to find his inner-submissive and wants nothing more than to show he can be a proper bitch. He has a lot to learn and needs to understand that he will only be crawling on all fours when in her presence. She wants her bitch always low to the ground and at her feet so he will never forget his place in life as a doormat. His cock is locked in chastity and balls squeezed into a humbler to keep him on all fours so he will have no other option than to be a scum-licking boot bitch. Mistress Paige uses her black leather boots to give the bitch a proper introduction on what it means to serve a Dominant Woman.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 952.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bow to Boots - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Best friends with dicks Manson

Studio: Tgirls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom
The guy is very lucky, he has a girlfriend with a penis. When he comes to visit her, he happily begins to lick her anus and suck her penis. Then she starts to fuck him in the anus. And they both end up with cum. They are going to get married soon.
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best friends with dicks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pumped balls xxl strapon Lac du Flambeau

Studio: The english mansion
The mistress works as a prostitute and serves the guys. When she came home from work, a slave was already waiting for her. After being roughly fucked by many men, she gets off on her personal slave. Arriving home, she put on a strap-on without undressing and immediately began to fuck her anal whore, tying his balls up so that he could not finish with sperm. The slave is very much waiting for the mistress to come and fuck him in all holes.
Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 31223kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pumped balls xxl strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sydney Lee part 2 East Spencer

Release Year: 2016
Studio: AstroDomina
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Latex, BDSM, Strapon
Sydney also adds some device to the chastity cage and then hands a little remote to the other Domme, Casey. It's an electric torture device that will give Alrik a jolt every time one of the Dommes pushes the remote.

Total size: 39.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Lee part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sierra Lynx 3 for 1 Pasir Ris

Cast: Sierra
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, CBT, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
One of the first models I shot was an old friend, Sierra Lynx. When I told her I wanted to make movies about girls in pantyhose kicking guys in the balls, she got really excited and wanted to try. I haven't posted these on this site yet, because the camera quality and lighting was poor. I didn't have a camera person have then, so it's all on a tripod or POV. I didn't know anything about make up, so she's not wearing make up. They are still really hot. (I had to wear a ski mask back then because I had a real job).
Duration: 16:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Lynx 3 for 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistresscourtney Strap on in the sun at the farm Luxembourg

Studio: Mistresscourtney
A married couple went on vacation and saw an abandoned farm. The husband wanted a little extreme and he asked his wife to fuck him right on the street. He stripped naked and his wife him to massage her. Then she bent him down and inserted a rubber penis into his anal hole, which she always takes with her to fuck her whore husband.
Duration: 8:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresscourtney Strap on in the sun at the farm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cheated on and Sissyfied in a Hospital Bed Part 2 Mill City

Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Encouraged Bi, Fitness Chicks, Sex, Small Penis Humiliation
“Oh hunny, it’s too bad you can’t cum one last time before the nurses cut off your balls tomorrow and start your sex change… Just watch us anyway and learn.”
Your wife slides the other man in your hospital room’s huge cock inside her wet pussy and rides it. Her eyes light up as it fills her up like you’re never seen before. She makes you watch up close, even though your hole body hurts when you move closer.“I’m going to let this big handsome man cum inside me. I’m going to stand over you after that and you’re going to lick it all out of my pussy.”
You watch your wife cum like you’ve never seen her cum before. Her perfect tits bounce and she keeps reminding you that you are worthless as a man, which is why she had the Doctor’s change your chart and give you a sex change.“Keep watching me ride this big cock. You’re going to be riding cocks like this soon after that chop off your cock and balls tomorrow.”
After she gets a full load from his cock deep in her perfect pussy, she tells you to lay on the floor. She stands over you and orders you to lick it out. It’s so deep in her, you’re going to have to work for it, but you will.
Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 446.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheated on and Sissyfied in a Hospital Bed Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mona Saves an Angel Sondheimer

Cast: Lance Hart, Mona Wales
Genres: Cosplay, Cumshot, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Mona Wales was at home practicing her sweet dance moves in a leotard and shiny pantyhose when all of the sudden a slutty angel, Lance Hart, fell from heaven and appeared in her room.He was struggling to breathe. Mona could tell he needed help. She quickly grabbed her Bible to see what she could do. She found the verse that told her what he needed: She needed to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on…Good thing Mona had a big strap-on cock handy. She fucked him on the ground and then against the wall until he could breathe. The slutty angel thanked Mona for saving his life. He told her when she got to the afterlife, she would have eternal inner peace. She thanked him, but asked if she could get some angel dick before he left. He could not refuse, after all she just saved his life.She spread her legs, ripped open her pantyhose and the angel fucked her brains out until he came all over her ass, then with a flash of light, he returned to heaven.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 567.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Saves an Angel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss zara girlfriend kinky adventure Pink Hill

The wife decided to prepare a surprise for her husband, and when he came home from work, she met him in a beautiful combination with a rubber cock. She sat down on his sofa and began to persuade him to try new sensations. The guy agreed and his wife began to develop his anal hole. Then she inserted a strap-on and started fucking him in different positions. The guy liked this experiment very much, so he finished with sperm without using hands, like a real girl.
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8896kbps
Audio: 179kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss zara girlfriend kinky adventure
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oubliette - Earn Your Cum Starring Goddess Serena Onslow

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Goddess Serena is making up for lost time, keen to catch her slaves up on all punishments, and this slave is long due a little bastinado! Coupled with Goddess’ passion for rope and sense of game, she steps up the ante with promise of a reward; can he take it?
Duration: 9:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19191kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oubliette - Earn Your Cum Starring Goddess Serena
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nikki Fucks and Milks Her Ballet Teacher Calabash

Cast: Nikki Darling, Will Havoc
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Nikki Darling asked her ballet teacher, Will Havoc, for a home lesson. As they get into practicing plies, Nikki can’t stop staring at her teacher’s ass. He tries to stay professional as she creeps up behind him and whispers “I love to fuck boys in the ass…. and you’ve got the most fuckable ass I’ve ever seen…”She struts away and returns with just her dance tights, leg warmers and a strap on cock. “Are you ready to get fucked?”
Nikki pulls off Will’s clothes, grabs his cock through his dance belt and tells him she’s gonna own his ass. She fucks him on his back, and he’s hard the whole time. Clearly she knows what she’s doing. She fucks him from behind in a couple positions, then gets on top and rides his face.
Will rips open her dance tights to lick her pussy while her perfect ballerina ass is on his face. She sucks his cock all the way down until she cums on his face. Then she spins a little, grabs her hitachi and gives herself another orgasm while squeezing his hard cock between her pantyhose covered muscular thighs. Finally she milks his cock all over her pantyhose with the vibrator on his prostate.
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Fucks and Milks Her Ballet Teacher
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky Orange City

Cast: Ricky Larkin, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Big Tits, Cumshot, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos
Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap on. “Oh I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off…”She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass. Eventually she flips him over and milks out his load while she’s still inside him.
Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls Chesterland

Cast: Pepper Hart, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs, Pantyhose
Batman tracked down the slutty villainess Pepper Hart’s lair. Robin has been missing for days and he knows she had something to do with it.
Pepper Surprises Batman wearing only shiny pantyhose, high socks, sneakers, and high waisted panties. She giggles while he grabs her to take her down, then pulls out a watch and swings it in his face.
Quickly she has full control over the dark knight. She tells him that after she snaps her fingers he will believe that the only way to take bring her to justice will be if she kicks him hard in the balls over and over.
She snaps and he demands that she kick him in the balls as hard as she can. Slutty Evil Pepper giggles and happily kicks him over and over while he begs for more.
She notices that he has a huge erection so she pulls out his cock. He doesn’t stop her. Pepper is impressed by his huge cock so she gets down on her knees and starts to suck it. Batman tells her this does nothing for him. He demands that she get back to destroying his balls with kicks. Pepper smiles at how powerful she is and how week she has made the dark knight.
She goes back and forth between sucking his huge cock and kicking the fuck out of his nuts. The kicks get harder and harder and her evil side gets more evil as this goes on.
Pepper ties Batman to her rack with his legs spread wide. He willingly lets her as he is still under her spell. Once he’s fully bound and secure with his legs spread and nuts exposed, she snaps him back to normal and laughs.
He comes to and is angry. “This is exactly what I did to Robin! He was so mad when I cut his little balls off though… [giggle]”
“Don’t worry Bats, you can keep this big cock, I just want your balls…”
Evil Slutty Pepper can’t stop herself from sucking on Batman’s huge cock while is still works. She goes back and forth from giving him the best blowjob of his life and kicking his balls into mush.
“I’m going to take your balls after you cum. So just don’t cum if you want to keep them…”
“Get ready, I’m gonna squeeze the cum out of your balls while I suck your dick.” She sucks the cum out of his cock, opens her pretty mouth to show him his last load then kisses him and spits it in his mouth.
“I’m gonna take my time cutting these off. I’m not even gonna put you back under.
Duration: 16:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 985.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Youre Going To Be A Cum Dumpster Liptovsky Mikulas

Mistress Susi extreme hardcore strapon fucked slave man ass.
Duration: 8:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps

File size: 637.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Youre Going To Be A Cum Dumpster
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Challenge Video Game with Lydia Black Alzada

Cast: Lydia Black, Will Havoc
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Jobs, Foot Worship, Goth Girls, Hand Jobs, Leotard
Will Havoc is trying a new video game. He heard it’s a different kind of fighting game. When he loads it up, Lydia Black appears in his living room wearing a leotard, shiny pantyhose and black boots. She bounces in a fighting stance, and the game says
Lydia knocks the controller out of his hands and pulls out his cock. She proceeds to stroke his cock and get him to the edge of cumming, only to deny him and squeeze his balls hard. She sits on his face, makes him rip open her pantyhose and lick her pussy and asshole, makes him worship her pantyhose covered feet, gives him a foot job, makes him fuck her pussy…. All the while stopping him before he can cum to hurt his aching blue balls.
Finally she explains that if he cums early, he has to eat all of his cum. Will can’t take anymore, he explodes cum all over her pussy and she makes him lick it up.
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Challenge Video Game with Lydia Black
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Nina Elle * Princess Chanel - No Breaks For Shine Boy Todos Santos

Cast: Nina Elle, Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Big Tits, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Brat Girls, Foot Slave Training
***This is being written by the new *quot;clip description slave*quot; that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***
Shine boy is a slave that mans the shoe shine station at Mean Girl Manor. He is on call 24/7 to provide shoe shine service so any girl at any time can get her shoes cleaned. Goddess Nina and Princess Chanel sit down to have their thigh high black boots cleaned. The idiot slave has one of those shoe shine kits with brushes and polish but he won't be using it. I guess he didn't realize that at Mean Girl Manor boots are always cleaned with slave tongues. Princess Chanel orders the slave to start polishing her boots with his tongue. She wants them so clean she can see her reflection in them. The slave has been at his station so long that the mean girls forget to feed him. The slave is lucky because Goddess Nina accidently stepped on a piece of pizza and a bit of it stuck to the bottom of her boot. The slave is allowed to lick the tiny scrap of food from the heel of her boot. It will be the only food the slave has eaten in days. Overall, on a *quot;slave scale*quot; of 1-10, I give it a *quot;6*quot;
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 728.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Nina Elle * Princess Chanel - No Breaks For Shine Boy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tony Orlando Gets a Real Job BEIT JALA

Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Kat Dior owns a fashion marketing company and has been interviewing writers all day. All of them have been idiots and she is tired. Tony Orlando is her last interview of the day. He clearly is not qualified.While Kat is describing the position, Tony drifts into a fantasy about fucking her right there in the office. She snaps him out of it by slamming on the table. He has been blankly starring at her tits while she was explaining the job he was interviewing for.She is completely out of patience, and out of time. She pulls down her bodysuit, show him her perfect huge tits and tells him he can have the job, but she’s going to fuck him in the ass with a pink dildo…A couple weeks pass. Tony still sucks at his job, but Kat actually likes having a submissive boy toy that she can fuck with her strap on when she needs stress relieved. She also uses his tongue to get her off. She pounds his ass in a few positions, then tells him to rip open her shiny pantyhose and make her cum with his face.After she cums, she hands him a very large dildo and tells him to finish up his work while stretching his ass with it.
Duration: 18:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 222kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Orlando Gets a Real Job
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Princess Violette Lewisville

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!
Video: 1902x1080

Total size: 4.6 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Princess Violette
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kiss His Cum From My Mouth in Front of Your Ex Evans

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lily Lane, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Encouraged Bi, Goth Girls, Leotard
Your wife has you in a hallway again. She is wearing her sexiest workout leggings and sports bra. Your ex girlfriend, who you have been obsessed with for years, is standing next to her in a leotard and black pantyhose.“I made a new friend! You know, your ex that broke your heart and left you because your dick is to small ”There is a tall stud standing in the back of the hallway. Your wife talks about how worthless your tiny cock is with your ex and they both laugh at how you are now locked in spiked chastity. Your ex thinks is an amazing idea, and wishes she had thought of making you wince in pain every time your tiny dick gets a little hard.They strut to the back of the hallway. You follow. They start to suck the studs huge cock and talk about how much happy it makes them to play with a real dick, humiliating you the whole time.You wife tells your ex how she thinks you are probably gay and wishing you could suck the big dick with them. She agrees and they laugh at you. Finally your wife sucks the cum out of his cock, holds as much as she can in her mouth while the rest drips down her beautiful face. She tells you to kiss her and lick up all the cum right in front of your ex. Of course you do as you are told.
Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 729.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss His Cum From My Mouth in Front of Your Ex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emma Hix sc 2 Oologah

Glenn orders some food to eat at the pool but when the sexy food delivery girl arrives, she starts bossing him around. She knows a weak simp when she sees one... she soon has him feeding her the food he ordered while she relaxes by his pool. Within a few minutes, she has her new slave agreeing to do all her deliveries for her.
Duration: 35:54

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Hix sc 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 2 Mount Sherman

Cast: Akira Shell, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Booty, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Days have passed. Pierce still doesn’t know what is going on. He’s starting to break. Akira returns to him, this time with a HUGE pink strap on. She hits him in the face with it and giggles when he winces.Akira bends him over and slides her giant cock inside him, stretching him out completely and filling him up. She fucks him slow and fast with long strokes, smiling the whole time.She fucks him on his back and strokes his massive hard on. She has not let him cum or jerk off since he arrived. With all the pounding on his prostate, he’s begging to cum. She denies him and leaves him with a stretched hole and blue balls.To be continued…
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 289kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutal Edging by Bunny Colby Fort Spring

Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights
Bunny Colby is wearing a shiny leotard, black pantyhose and heels. Her slave, Draven Navarro is standing at attention. She’s been teasing and denying him for a long time. She has him under the impression that he will finally cum today.She strokes his big cock and quickly brings him to the edge of cumming, only to let go and squeeze his big balls and roll her eyes.
Bunny does this over and over, masterfully stroking his cock and getting him to the edge of cumming many times.She puts her pantyhose covered feet in his face makes him worship them while she strokes, then denies him again.If he wants to cum, it’s going to be hell.To be continued…
Duration: 7:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 446.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Edging by Bunny Colby
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Molly and Alex at Home Montclair

Cast: Alex Adams, Molly Jane
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard
Molly is in the living room playing with a new rocking chair sex toy thing when her boyfriend, Alex, walks in. “You like this baby?” She’s planning on fucking him later on it with a strap-on, then getting fucked by lots of other guys on it… The idea gets her so wet, she needs to cum, and that means Alex’s tongue and mouth need to get to work.
Molly orders Alex to strip then sits on his face. First she makes him worship her crotch and ass with her one piece swimsuit and fishnets still on. She loves teasing him like that. Feeling him struggle and squirm under her clot makes her really wet. Then she rips her fishnets open and makes him lick her until she cums. She grabs him by the balls to make sure he does it right.
Molly Jane has her boyfriend on his back on her new rocking chair fuck toy. She is really excited about putting their new furniture to use. “Tell me you want me to fuck you, baby” she says while standing over him in high heels, fishnets and a big strap-on… Molly gives Alex the sweet dick, using the rocking chair to pull and push him while he moans on his back. Then she sucks his cock. Of course, she stands over him, makes him open his mouth and drizzles his own cum back in his mouth after. “Now go clean yourself up…” she giggles and bounces away.
Later on, he’s cleaning the living room, wearing her panties when she bounds into the room wearing a high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose, pig tails and heals She’s excited about a new stripper dance class she’s about to start. The idea gets her horny, “How’s your ass baby? Cause I’m about to fuck it right now…” she says. She pushes Alex against the wall, straps up and goes to town on his ass. Her perfect natural tits bounce while she rails him, then she puts him on the sofa to finger bang his prostate and giggle.
Molly flips her man over and sensually fucks his ass from behind. It starts to rain outside. “I don’t wanna go out in the rain baby… I’m just gonna stay home and fuck you all night…” She tells him while she pulls her strap on out of his ass and spanks him with it….
Duration: 28:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 630.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly and Alex at Home
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Goddess Davina Newmarket

She makes him wank and rub his nipples moving in for more humiliation. Hot!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Goddess Davina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18 Year Old Naomi Nash: More Pegging and Draining Part 2 Raywood

Cast: Naomi Nash, Tony Orlando
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Strap On
“So this is the 3rd time I’m making you cum tonight. After this, it’s going to start to hurt…”Naomi shoves her pink cock back inside Dr Orlando and he whimpers. She fucks him with long hard strokes while teasing his hard cock and smiling. All he can feel is his ass getting filled and spread and his cock being masterfully teased.
The super spy brings him the edge of orgasm a couple times before she tells him she’s going to suck his cum out and spit it in his mouth again.
She looks up at him with her pretty eyes while she fills her mouth with his cum then walks over to him, opens his helpless mouth and spits his cum down his throat.“I did tell you in the beginning that you could use my pussy…. Do you want that now?”Helpless Dr Orlando whimpers a yes.To be continued…
Duration: 10:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps

File size: 595.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Year Old Naomi Nash: More Pegging and Draining Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Pegging Part 1 Bolivia

Genres: Big Booty, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Young Naomi returns to Dr Orlando who she has place vulnerably over a bench, naked. He still can’t move.
She’s wearing a pink strapon, a shiny zip up leotard, shiny tan pantyhose and boots. “I’ve found that one of the best ways to get men to talk is to fuck them in the ass…. I know you can’t move, but you’re going to feel this” [smile]
Naomi turns around and shoves her pink cock in Dr Orlando’s mouth. She fucks he face deep and hard then gets behind him and slides her cock inside his ass.
At first he whimpers and begs in pain, but soon she opens up his ass, as she is trained to do, and gets him begging with pleasure. She fucks him hard and deep from behind until he’s in a mental state of jelly.
She pulls out of him and fucks his face some more until he can barely breath. “Now I’m going to flip you on your back and fuck you brains out, then drain your balls again…”
To be continued…
Duration: 7:54

File size: 463.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Pegging Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

10 Kicks To Lick Ariel Kays Pussy Molina

Cast: Ariel Kay, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Tattoos
Ariel Kay has Lance Hart bound and hanging in her dungeon. She wants to play a game with him. She knows he’s crazy about pantyhose and leotards, so she struts around him, reminding him of how long it’s been since she let him cum.“If you can spread your legs for me while I kick you in your nuts 10 times, I’ll let you lick my pussy… maybe even let you get off…”She makes it clear that he has to desperately want eat hard kick to his blue balls. She squeezes his nuts and hard cock in between kicks, grinding her perfect ass against him. Ariel knows just how to make him beg.Later on… Ariel needs to fucking cum. Good thing she has a slave that she’s been kicking in the balls and teasing and is ready to service her…She beckons him into the dungeon and has him crawl on all fours to her pussy. He knows what to do. Lance is just hoping that he gets her to cum enough so she’ll be nice and give him some release with her hand.Ariel enjoys her slave’s eager tongue and teases his cock with her lubed up hand as he licks. She milks out a load of cum from him, but tells him he’s not nearly done and keeps riding his face.
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 819.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Kicks To Lick Ariel Kays Pussy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Candy Glitter Courbevoic

Total size: 4.5 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Candy Glitter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lesbo slaves have fun Linguere

Studio: Woodman Entertainment
Blonde bitchy babe in amazing red stockings gives this lusty lesbo slave freedom in exchange for lusty gay sex. See how this naughty hot slave suck rubber toy before they invite another babe so they can have awesome lesbian banging. Horny bitches take strapon so they get astonishing pleasure in their slimy muffins.
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbo slaves have fun
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby Part 1 Yamasa

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Tits, Cuckolding, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Sarah Diavola convinced her husband to let her fuck him with a strap on. He whimpers when it goes in, but she loves it so much that something comes over her. She suddenly loves being so dominant.“I don’t even want you to fuck me anymore… I just wanna fuck you like this from now on…”
Once she warms up his ass and he starts to feel it good on his prostate, he becomes puddy in his wife’s hands. She bends him over and rails him deep from behind. She reaches around and finds that his cock is hard. He’d do anything for her at this point.Things quickly escalate. She has him begging for her cock. “This is all you are going to get from now on. My pussy is for real men, who don’t get fucked in the ass…. So I’m going to be going out and finding real men to fuck my pussy, and when I get home, if you’re lucky, I’ll fuck yours with my strapon…. You don’t even care that you are a total bitch for me now…”And he doesn’t. She has him in a slutty trance. He agrees to everything. He gets on her dicks and rides it while she humiliates him verbally. His cock is rock hard while he bounces on hers. She strokes it and brings him to the edge of cumming, then stops and denies him telling him he isn’t a man anymore. He’s her girl now… She tells him she’s going to fuck him whenever she wants now, whether he wants it or not.“The only time you are allowed to cum is when my cock is in your ass. No more jerking off. You are going to learn to beg for this cock, and you will not get to cum every time. That will turn you into a slut quick…”
Duration: 14:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 826.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get Used to My Strapon, Hubby Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutal Cum Drain - Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 3 Equality

Cast: Akira Shell, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Now Akira is wearing a white leotard, shiny pantyhose, fishnets and sneakers. She got her giant pink strap on cock ready for fuck Pierce’s brains out again. He is on his back in a sling with his legs up and spread wide, completely vulnerable.“You wanted to cum so bad? Well when I’m done, you’re going to be begging me stop making you cum.”Akira slides her giant pink cock inside him and starts to stroke his cock after pounding his hole for a while. He quickly begs her to cum. She stands up, bends over and starts sucking his cock. He can’t believe it. This beautiful woman who has been tormenting him for so long has his cock in her mouth. She smiles when he loses control and blows his load in her mouth. She spits it on his stomach, then tells him the deal.I’m not done here. I’m going to keep fucking your ass, stroking and sucking your cock until you are completely empty. This might even feel good the second time, but after the 3rd, 4th, 5th… it’s going to really hurt from the inside of your dying balls to the tip of your sensitive cock…Akira keeps her word and laughs while she pounds his ass and makes him cum over and over and over. She spits his cum on her own leg, on her leotard, and still looks powerful covering both of them in every last drop of his cum while she fucks his brains out with an oversized strap on.
Duration: 18:37
Audio: 298kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Cum Drain - Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Keylla command shears love and she fuck shimin the ass Brumley

Studio: PinkTgirls
A beautiful mulatto woman with a penis put a mask on her slave and made him suck a penis. Then she spread his ass and inserted her penis into his anus. When she fucked him, the slave fiddled with his penis like a clitoris. In the end, she inserted it deep into his mouth and finished with cum in his throat.
Duration: 47:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3453kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keylla command shears love and she fuck shimin the ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edging Experiments with Kat Dior Traer

Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard
Kat Dior keeps a slave in a latex hood in her lab. She is applying science to obtain complete control over the male orgasm. She gets him hard quickly and brings him close to the edge of cumming by showing him her perfect big tits while she strokes his cock.When he gets close to cumming, she uses a shocking device that hurts his cock and stops him from cumming. She sensually strokes his cock and teases him with her perfect tits bringing him right to the edge, over and over, only to receive an agonizing shock each time.When she’s done experimenting with him, and he has lost his mind completely, she sweetly tells him that he will not be cumming, but she will probe his ass later on…
Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps

File size: 543.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edging Experiments with Kat Dior
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lick His Cum Off My Tights Cuck Clear Brook

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Pantyhose, POV
Your hot wife, Sarah Diavola, is standing in front of you wearing knee high boots, shiny pantyhose, and pasties. She doesn’t even let you look at her nipples anymore. She tells you that your sex life is finally going to start again today.She won’t be fucking you. She’ll be fucking other guys. But now you are going to start getting fucked by other guys too…
Step 1: You are going to have to start eating cum.She’s going to warm you up to it. She knows you are obsessed with her legs and how they look in pantyhose. Sarah calls in the guy she’s been fucking behind your back. Your wife teases you with the other man’s hard cock, telling you how full of dicks your mouth and ass are going to be eventually, while his hand is on her big perfect ass.
She makes him cum all over her pantyhose, and you are going to lick it all up.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 424.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick His Cum Off My Tights Cuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The English Mansion Femdom Collection Part Six Sopron

Watch real-life Mistresses * Dominatrixes train their slaves with CBT, NT, CP * strapons. See dominant women sexually use * turn men into their sex slaves in femdom sex scenes. Plus FLR domestic femdom with dominant wives cuckolding * keeping their subby hubbys in chastity, fucking with strapons. Strict feminisation and transformation Xdressing crossdressing trans sissy films with handjobs * ruined orgasms.

Total size: 33.6 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The English Mansion Femdom Collection Part Six
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ginger Jones Brookfield

Cast: Ginger Jones
Genres: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking
Perfect mistress in red makes him worship her feet and suck on her heels before getting real freaky with it. Within minutes, we see her strip naked, enjoy low-key facesitting, and even torture the slave's pathetic cock by way of stomping on it lightly. At the end, all that's left to do for this slave is greedily suck on his mistress' toes.
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5106kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginger Jones
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Evil woman brutal mouth fucking and peging on my slave Onemo

Studio: Evil woman
The mistress put a mask on her slave and made him suck a rubber penis. The slave completely obeys her and does everything that the mistress orders. She enjoys his mouth and starts fucking him in the ass. The slave really enjoys being her domestic whore. When lovers come and fuck the mistress, after them the slave completely licks her pussy from the lovers' sperm.
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 245kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil woman brutal mouth fucking and peging on my slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cop School Ass Fucking Part 2 Nimitz

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Goth Girls, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Strap On
Charlotte has been training her new recruit’s ass bend over the desk. She wants to see how big his cock is so she orders him to flip on his back. She’s impressed with his massive cock, so she strokes it with both hands while pounding his ass with her strapon.
She gets him right to the edge of cumming with her strap on up his ass, then tells him that she wants his cum in her mouth. She grabs him by the hips and power fucks him for a little bit, then gets down and sucks the cum out of his huge cock. She smiles, rolls her eyes then struts over to him and spits his big load of cum in his mouth, telling him to swallow it.
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps

File size: 689.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cop School Ass Fucking Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave ep Part 34 Pine Bank

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave ep Part 34
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal orgasm Deweese

Studio: Femdom-amateur
This married couple really likes perversions at home. The husband cannot fuck his wife and only ends up with cum when he gets fucked in the ass. And the wife fucks with other men. This time she fucked him with a rubber penis, but it seemed to him not enough and she thrust two palms into his anal hole. The husband's sperm flowed from the hanging penis, like a girl's.
Duration: 34:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4368kbps
Audio: 178kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal orgasm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant Miranda

Cast: Lydia Black, Will Havoc
Genres: Cumshot, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos
Will Havoc is a magician with a sexy new assistant, Lydia Black. He’s trying to impress her after a show, and she’s mostly just concerned with getting paid. He tells her he can cast a seduction spell on her and asks if she wants to see him do it. She rolls her eyes and says ok, but it doesn’t work on her.Will is a little flustered that his magic isn’t working on her. She tells him she also knows a magic trick. She says “Abracadabra” and pulls a gigantic pink strap on from behind her back. Will is surprised, and doesn’t know what to say. Next thing he knows, she’s railing his ass.
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magician Ass Fucked by Hot Assistant
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exotic anal hole adventures Ada

Studio: PegHim
The guy is resting in an exotic country. He met a beautiful dark-skinned girl and she invited him to visit. The girl turned out to be a pervert and immediately undressed him and bent over. Then she began to develop his anal hole in order to fuck Ngo with a strapon. Having worked out his hole, she entered him with a rubber member and began to fuck him hard. The guy will not forget these adventures for a long time.
Duration: 29:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8989kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exotic anal hole adventures
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Andreina Deluxe Jessie

Things are a little different at the MeanBitch Strip Club: the dancers are in charge and the customers OBEY! Queen Andreina Deluxe is a Colombian stripper who uses men for her pleasure. She grinds her BIG ASS on him until he is helpless and then takes all his money. She shoves her feet in his face and then makes him worship her ass.
Duration: 36:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andreina Deluxe
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher Justiceburg

Super sexy mistress Evil Teacher hard fucked slave man in school room.
Duration: 5:53
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boot Licking and Ball Beating - 1080p Martin

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Boot Licking, Chastity, Spanking, CBT, Ballbusting, Latex
Mistress Kendra James is a strict disciplinarian, if he ever wants to be unlocked from his cage he better obey her every order. She instructs him to tongue polish her patent leather boots while he is doing as instructed she begins to beat his balls with a crop for her own amusement. Mistress Kendra laughs as he squirms in pain. She doesn't let him stop licking until her boots are perfectly clean.
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 915.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Licking and Ball Beating - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom for beginners Los Arcos

The husband decided to take part in the shooting at home. He took a pose and stuck his ass out. The wife began to develop his anus, first with her fingers, then thrust her whole palm into it. Having overcame this huge hole, she took a giant rubber penis and began to fuck her husband, a whore, in his anal hole.
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10310kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom for beginners
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy ass for wifey Zrenjanin

Studio: Triple X Home Video
This submissive baldhead’s shaven swart ass looks at least as tempting as those of many girls – if not more tempting! And his wife is someone who is probably the worst at fighting that temptation. Watch her drill his ass with a huge strap-on dildo!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3813kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy ass for wifey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I’m Taking Your Balls, StepDad Winesburg

Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets
Rocky Emerson is dancing alone in her room in a rainbow leotard and fishnets. Her friend calls her to ask if she’s going to the Electric Slut Carnival, and Rocky says she’s probably grounded and her jerk StepDad probably won’t let her go.When she hears that if she goes to the party, she can get gang banged by 8 well hung guys, she perks up and tells her friend that she’ll just suck her creepy StepDad’s dick to get out of trouble.Ricky Larkin, her creepy StepDad, comes into her room and starts putting his hands on her. He tells her that he heard from the Principal of her school that she’s in trouble in again, and he’s going to punish her. “I might let you go to that party, but if you go, it’s going to be with my cum dripping down your throat…” Rocky rolls her eyes.
Rocky lets him grope her and be a creep, then she gets on her knees to suck his dick like he normally makes her do. But this time, she surprises him by gripping tight on his balls.“I have an ID that says I’m 18, and I can do what I want. If you try to stop me, I’m just going to take theses balls to the party with me and wear them as ear rings…”***8232;Rocky slaps and squeezes her creepy StepDad’s balls but keeps edging him by stroking his cock. She’s makes him worship her stinky feet, and eat his own cum. She makes a sissy out of him, telling him that after she’s done with his stupid balls, she’s going to get gang banged, and then invite them all home to gang bang her stupid StepDad.When she’s done his cock and balls are aching from all the abuse. She sucks the cum out of his cock for the last time ever and spits it in his mouth.
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps

File size: 932.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I’m Taking Your Balls, StepDad
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Annie Cruz, Nomad Lobelville

Release Year: 2010
Then watch as three sexy couples with great chemistry explore this intimate activity and experiment with different toys, and positions.
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annie Cruz, Nomad
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rubs the penis like a clitoris Tomball

The wife diligently fucks her husband in the ass, in front of the webcam. He rubs his penis like a girl's clitoris and asks not to stop. Then the wife put her husband on his back, lifted his legs and went into anal sex. The guy could not stand it and began to shoot sperm.
Duration: 16:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubs the penis like a clitoris
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pegging Party Favor - FullHD 1080p Mc Caskill

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On
Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That’s right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he’s totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.
Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pegging Party Favor - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bisexual couple Kimball

Studio: DevilsFilm
A married couple love to diversify their sex. They take turns fucking each other in all holes. The guy's ass is very fond of when his wife inserts rubber dicks there. The girl makes her husband lick her pussy and happily plays with her husband's anal hole. The guy is a real bisexual and he likes to fuck his wife and when he gets fucked in the ass. He gladly meets his wife's lovers.
Duration: 34:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bisexual couple
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Princess Camryn Herkimer

Total size: 7.1 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Princess Camryn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy Pegging Part 2 Kankakee

Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Naomi has Dr Orlando on his back in a sling with his legs spread in the air and his ass, cock and balls vulnerable. She looks at him with her big pretty eyes and slides her pink cock back in his ass.
He whimpers. She pounds him hard and deep with long strokes until he’s begging her to make him cum.
She edges him and stops to fuck his face some more before she sucks the cum out of his cock and spits it in his mouth.
“You’ve got a long night ahead of you of getting fucked in the ass and drained…”
Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps

File size: 487.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy Pegging Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Penny Flame, Christopher Zale Poseyville

Let her guide you step by step as she teaches an informative workshop packed with tips and techniques for safe and pleasurable anal sex.
Duration: 30:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3966kbps

File size: 909.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Flame, Christopher Zale
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ruined Sex Life Smithville

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Amazon, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on
Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave's sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruined Sex Life
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Foot Worship Pool

Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Teen Dommes
Naomi Nash is a sexy 18 year old spy trained in the arts of seduction, edging, interrogation, and disposal. She’s been assigned to take down Dr Tony Orlando, a brilliant and rich scientist who has developed a ground breaking serum. Her task is to steal it from him.
She waits in his home for him to arrive and when he does, he’s arrogant and not scared. Naomi isn’t the first sexy lady of espionage to try to steal his secrets. He thinks he can take advantage of the situation by fucking him her but giving her nothing.
“Oh come on Dr… you can have my pussy…. Or do you prefer anal…?*quot;
Naomi straddles him, grinds on him, gets him horny, then jabs a secret serum of her own into his neck causing complete paralysis except for his head, his cock and balls, and his ass.
When Dr Orlando comes to he is on the floor, naked, and terrified because he cannot move. Young Naomi teases him, and quickly finds out he has a foot fetish. She shoves her pretty 18 year old feet in his mouth and makes him worship them.
“Here’s the deal. I’ve dealt with men like you before. You’ll talk, only after your balls are 100% drained. So I’m going to drain them.”
She makes him worship her feet more then starts to suck his cock. She’s been trained by the best so it doesn’t take long for her to get him to the edge of orgasm. Naomi knows that edging him a little first will get more cum out, so she does, stopping to sit on his face or make him lick her pretty feet some more.
Finally she tells him that she’s going to get his first load of many for the night, and after that she’s going to spit his cum into his mouth. She doesn’t have to do this for interrogation purposes, she just likes watching powerful men become helpless with a mouth full of cum…
She sucks the cum out of his cock then spits it in his mouth and smiles.
“You mentioned early that you like anal…. So now I’m going to fuck you in the ass…”
Dr Orlando begs but she giggles and walks away to change clothes and get her strap on.
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps

File size: 950.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Year Old Naomi Nash Seducing Spy: Foot Worship
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ella and Siouxsie Ragley

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting
Ella Nova, Siouxsie kinky mistress double fisted slave man extreme action.
Duration: 50:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella and Siouxsie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass Fucked in Cop School By Bunny Part 2 Blooming Glen

Genres: Big Tits, Cosplay, Edging - Begging to Cum, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Lieutenant Bunny Colby now has Cadet Draven Navarro restrained in a sling on his back with his legs spread wide and his hole completely exposed. She explains that this is also a great position to grab the perp by the cock and balls if need be.She pounds Draven’s ass hard. She shows him how compliant someone can be when they’re prostate is getting worked and their cock is getting stroked at the same time.He begs her to let him cum. “No cadet! You do not get to orgasm in this class!”She grips his balls hard and keeps fucking him. “I’ll just have to crush your balls while I fuck you to keep you from cumming…”
Duration: 10:45

File size: 632.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Fucked in Cop School By Bunny Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strapon Fucking on the Bed Murwillumbah

Strapon Fucking on the Bed, Mistress Susi Webcam show watch!
Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps

File size: 629.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon Fucking on the Bed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The British Strap-on Gentleman Wurtsboro

Busty slave man anal fingering and strapon fucking pegging action.
Duration: 7:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 235.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The British Strap-on Gentleman
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass Ross River

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Erica Venus
Genres: Fetish,Fem Dom,Sex Toys,Outdoor
Filthy chick love to fuck guys asshole. She takes nerdy guy into the forest and hammers his tight butt hole with big strap-on and then that hoe jerk his cock and gives him to drink sperm.
Duration: 23:28
Video: 1260x700, AVC (H.264), 9032kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nerdy dude loves to feel big dildo in his ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hotel CBT Edging HJ Joliette

Cast: Jasmine, Lance Hart, Xerlina
Genres: Ball Squeezing, CBT, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Leotard
Jasmine and Xerlina have Lance gagged with his balls banded in a hotel room. Jasmine is punching him in the balls. She asks Xerlina “Do you think we should make him cum once more?Xerlina sits on his face while Jasmine strokes his hard cock and smacks him in the balls. She masterfully keeps him on the edge of cumming, which makes his balls tighten up against the band around them as she smacks them. Their goal is to put him in maximum pain while he’s praying to finally cum.They take turns sitting on his face, stepping on his balls, edging him… until they finally milk a huge load out all over his stomach. Xerlina steps on his stomach and makes him suck all his cum off her fishnet covered foot.
Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotel CBT Edging HJ
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Seduced and Edged till Broken by Pepper Hart Vilanova I La Geltru

Cast: Lance Hart, Pepper Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs
Pepper Hart took Lance home for what he thought would be a hot one night stand. They fuck for a couple minutes. She lays on her back and lets him squeeze her throat and perfect tits while he pounds away at her. She cums, then tells him to get on his back so she can ride him.
It doesn’t take long at all for him to start to cum inside her pussy. Before he can, she grips his balls while still riding his cock. He starts to get scared and asks her to go easy, but she grips harder and keeps slowly sliding up and down on his hard cock with her pussy.
“You’re my slave now and these are mine.” She tells him in a very serious tone. He begs her stop but she squeezes harder. “Don’t struggle too much, or I might pop them.”
She finally squeezes so hard he goes out….
Days later Pepper walks into the room where she’s been keeping Lance naked and edging him. Now she’s wearing a tight high cut bodysuit with pantyhose. He begs her to let him go or let him cum. His balls are aching. She simply starts stroking and sucking his cock while holding his sore nuts.
After a long edging blowjob she asks if he wants some pussy, then rips open her pantyhose and sits on his face. She uses his face and tongue to get multiple orgasms, then slides her wet pussy onto his hard cock.
Every time he’s about to cum, she stops and squeezes his balls reminding him they she owns him.
Finally he just can’t take it anymore. He’s going to explode. She slides off of him and watches him sadly explode a huge cum shot all over himself without anything even touching his cock.
“You fucked up” she smirks. “I’m going to have to get rid of these now (holding his aching balls). Don’t worry, I can still use your face and tongue to make me cum… slave.
She squeezes his balls and he whimpers.
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seduced and Edged till Broken by Pepper Hart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goth Charlotte Corrupts a Jock Purdin

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Goth Girls, Pussy Licking
Charlotte Sartre is the sluttiest goth chick in school. Lance Hart is a straight edged jock. Charlotte waits in the mens locker room for Lance and when he shows up she tells him she knows he stares at her ass all the time. He tries to deny it, but she puts his face right in her ass and he starts to kiss and squeeze and sniff.
Charlotte smiles. She knows she can get Lance to do anything she wants. She makes him worship her ass on his knees then puts him on the locker room floor and sits on his face.Slutty Charlotte has seduced a prude jock in the men’s locker room at school. She’s been making him worship her ass, not she’s going to make him lick her pussy until she cums and then leave him with blue balls.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps

File size: 688.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goth Charlotte Corrupts a Jock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 1 Starkweather

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lily Lane, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Evil Planet Destroyer Charlotte Sartre is happily cruising around in her space ship with her new ballbusting slave, Super Pierce. “How long has it been since I kicked you in the balls?”
“About 10 minutes…”“Oh that’s way to long!”Charlotte gives Pierce a few light kicks with her hard high heel boots while he’s kneeling when Super Lily shows up to stop her evil. Charlotte just laughs and continues to kick Super Pierce in the balls in front of his ex partner.Lily knows she cannot take out Charlotte on her own. She begs Pierce to come to his senses and help her fight Charlotte. It’s too late. His brain is mush. Charlotte puts a magic crystal collar on Lily, which makes her uncontrollably horny and sadistic. Now Charlotte has a super powered sexy side kick with huge tits on her side. Lily and Pierce used to be partners, but so it makes Charlotte even happier to see Pierce get his balls kicked in by his ex partner/lover.After some hard ball kicking, punching, squeezing, kneeing… Pierce begs them to give his balls a break and just fuck him in the ass like a sissy. They giggle at him, kick him even harder a few times, make him beg, then agree.To be continued…
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 281kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nataly Likes Kinky Games Part 5 Pinch

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage
Another slave could not resist the mistress, knelt down and began to caress her legs. Download and enjoy!
Duration: 27:35

File size: 311.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nataly Likes Kinky Games Part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Super Hero Kitchen Drama Fort Necessity

Cast: Alex Coal, Will Tile
Genres: Big Booty, Cosplay, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Super Will Tile is getting ready for his day in a mansion that he shares with other heroes. It’s a rough start. He’s about to dump his cereal in the trash because they are out of milk when Super Alex Coal confronts him and berates him for being lazy and wasteful. She’s really got her tights in a bunch today about something.She yells at him “I’m going to have to teach you a lesson. I’m going to pull your big dick out, jerk you off, and make you cum all over the place!”Will just wants to eat breakfast and get his day going. He knows her powers are far greater, so he has to just go along with whatever she wants.She strokes his cock, demands that he pull down her leotard and grab her perfect tits, then yells at him when he’s about to cum almost immediately.“You don’t cum until I say you can!” She grabs his balls and squeezes.Super Alex repeats edging, denying and ball squeezing over an over. Then she slams her perfect super ass into his cock and balls and smacks his giant cock around.Finally she tells him to cum all over her purple tights. He does, but she’s not finished. She drags him out of the kitchen by his big sensitive cock to her room to fuck her pussy. “It’s the only way you’ll learn!”
Duration: 15:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps

File size: 921.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Hero Kitchen Drama
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Puppet Masters - FullHD 1080p Fort Mohave

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask
Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puppet Masters - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Disguised boy with a huge anal hole Lumber Bridge

The guy really loves when his girlfriend humiliates him. He asked his girlfriend to dress him in women's clothes and punish him. A friend turned on the camera and started spanking him on the ass. Then she made him suck a rubber penis and took up his anal hole. His anal fully accommodates her hands and huge rubber cocks.
Duration: 35:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4359kbps
Audio: 97kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disguised boy with a huge anal hole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sensual and Painful Edging Experiments with Rocky Emerson Sierraville

Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Tattoos
Rocky Emerson has Ricky Larkin naked and partially paralyzed in her secret lab. He can barley move, but he can feel everything. Rocky and her friends have been running experiments on captive men to see how long they can be edged and have their balls abused before they snap and beg to become eunuchs. Rocky strokes his big cock and gets him to the edge of orgasm quick. She slaps his balls harder and harder as the experiments go on. She grips them tight and squeezes until he screams, then goes back to stroking his cock.She uses a mysterious electrical device that stimulates his penis while making it feel like his balls are exploding with pain at the same time, and she giggles while she uses it on him.“You know the last guy eventually broke and begged me personally to remove his balls just to end this. Don’t worry, we’ll get you there [smile]”
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sensual and Painful Edging Experiments with Rocky Emerson
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Husband rides a rubber cock Echuca

Studio: DevilsFilm
The wife loves to dominate her husband. She made her lick her pussy, and then he sat on top of his ass on a rubber cock and began to ride like a real whore. The wife fucks him in different positions, and the husband moans and asks to fuck him harder.
Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8883kbps
Audio: 86kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Husband rides a rubber cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 2 North Aurora

Cast: Colby Jansen, Penny Barber
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, MILF, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Colby Jansen comes to in his living room laying over a weight bench. Penny Barber is standing over him with a pink strap-on cock on. “I told you I’d fuck you if you gave me what I wanted…”
Colby begs her not to fuck his ass. She smiles and makes a deal with him. “I could get the police involved, have you arrested, and put in prison where you’ll get your ass fucked every day by sweaty inmates, or…. You can just take my cock right now. I’ll take you back to our feminist compound where we keep bad boys like you to be used forever for whatever we desire…”
Colby has no choice. He doesn’t want to go to prison. Before he can decide she slides her cock inside him. At first it hurts, but he soon starts to enjoy it. “Come on Colby! What’s it going to be? Get fucked by me and my feminist friends or get fucked by Bubba in prison?”
He eventually breaks and agrees to leave his life and come with her to be a sex slave.
To be continued…
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

First peghim scene Heerenveen

Black mistress extreme strapon fuckd slave man and fisting.
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 789.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First peghim scene
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lick Your Cum Off My Tits Oak Hill

Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Tony Orlando had a long day and just wants some alone time. Kat Dior struts into his room wearing a sheer high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and sneakers. Her body is perfect. She needs to fuck and she’s going to use his cock.She gets him hard, rips her pantyhose open and starts riding his dick. When he’s about to cum, she stops. “You don’t cum until I say you can…”Kat’s pussy is amazing, her perfect big tits are bouncing in Tony’s face and her big perfect ass is pressing against his crotch while he’s balls deep in her. She cums all over his cock, then enjoys keeping him on the edge, pulling his dick out of her every time he’s about to explode.Finally she scoots back, puts her sweaty pantyhose covered foot in his face and lubes up his cock. She strokes it and tells him to worship her feet. “If I let you cum all over these tits, you have to lick it all up after…”At this point Tony’s brain is jelly. He blows his load all over her big perfect tits. She slinks back on top of him and makes him lick her tits clean, then leaves him with his own cum in his mouth.
Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps

File size: 700.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick Your Cum Off My Tits
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 3 Magnet

Cast: Colby Jansen, Penny Barber
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Long Legs, MILF
Weeks have passed. Colby is laying naked in the feminist compound awaiting his next task. Penny struts into the room. She wants to use his mouth and dick to make her cum a few times.
She rides his face in her pantyhose and miniskirt, then rips her pantyhose open and places her wet pussy on his tongue. Penny has a few big orgasms, then tells him she needs his cock.
“You can’t cum Colby. If you do, I’m having you assigned back the strap-on line up. I’ve got a line of dominant women eager to use their new gigantic strap-on cocks on you. You don’t want that, but I’d actually enjoy watching….”Penny orders Colby to fuck her hard. He tries as hard as he can not to cum while fucking her hard from behind. Every time he has to stop fucking her to keep from cumming she yells at him to keep going. Eventually he can’t take it anymore and explodes a load of cum all over her torn pantyhose covered thighs. “Looks like you’re about to get your ass fucked…”
Penny smiles and leaves him to await his next task.
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 492.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - HumilationPOV Tonkawa

Femdom fetish is the name of our game in this amazing scenes...

Total size: 24.7 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - HumilationPOV
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

London River sc 4 Kittery Point

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking
When Jim's customer tells him he is choosing to buy from his competitor, Jim knows he needs to some help. So he's calls his most effective closer: London River. No man can resist Miss River. No man can say no to Miss River. And every man ends up signing her
Duration: 37:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River sc 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

18 Year Old Naomi Nash More Pegging and Edging Part 1 Iuka

Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Strap On
Naomi returns to Dr Orlando who is still paralyzed from her injection and laying on a bench where she left him. It’s time to fuck his ass some more. Now she’s wearing a see threw leotard with fishnets and sneakers.
She sits in front of his face with her legs spread and looks at him with her big pretty eyes. “I know at this point you’re probably almost ready to tell me every that I want to know. The thing is, I’m having fun watching you squirm and I don’t wanna stop yet… besides, I get paid by the hour…”
She smiles and shoves her cock in his mouth, gagging him, then fucks his face all the way down his throat. When she knows he can’t take it anymore, she gets behind him and slides her cock back in his ass.
“Oooooh, you tightened back up…. I’ll have to fix that…”
Naomi pounds his ass harder than before.
After she gets him back to a mental state of jelly she tells him it’s time to flip him over and drain his balls again…
To be continued…
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps

File size: 576.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 18 Year Old Naomi Nash More Pegging and Edging Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Breaking in a New Toy West Jordan

Cast: Daisy Ducati, Lance Hart, Mona Wales
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Mona Wales is sitting on Lance’s face while Daisy Ducati says, “I don’t see why we need a man, we have so many wonderful toys already…”Mona replies, “But we could train him to be useful…”
They decide to have a race. Mona will ride Lance’s face while he licks her pussy, and Daisy will straddle his hips and use a hitachi magic wand vibrator on her pussy (vibrating against his balls at the same time). Whichever lady cums first, wins… If Lance doesn’t get Mona off before the vibrator gets Daisy off, they are going to punish him with some Mona’s big strap-on.
Of course he can’t beat the vibrator, so he’s in for a hard ass fucking, but first Mona needs to cum. Daisy grabs him by the balls tight. Mona gives him orders on how to lick her pussy. When he fucks it up, his balls get abused. When she wants him to lick harder, his balls get abused…
Then, since Lance didn’t eat Mona’s pussy right the first time, he’s getting punished with a deep strap-on pounding. Mona is behind him, fucking him deep, while Daisy cheers her on.Daisy gets horny again and wraps her sexy legs around his neck, making him lick her pussy through her fishnets until she cums again.After a good ass fucking, Mona finger bangs his prostate while squeezing and pulling on his balls from behind, making him ooze out more pre-cum for him to lick off their fingers.
Duration: 22:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 505.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking in a New Toy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess lexi and mistress sidonia a night at the compound Arcade

Two mistresses scoff at their slave. They tied him up and shocked his penis, not forgetting about his anus. Then the ladies put on rubber members and to suck two penises at once. After enjoying the slave's mouth, they began to take turns to fuck him hard in the ass.
Duration: 42:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9037kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess lexi and mistress sidonia a night at the compound
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Double Strap-on Fuck With Courtney Skuodas

Perfect pegging action, Double Strap-on Fucking slave man.
Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 438.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Strap-on Fuck With Courtney
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Like a virgin anal slut ass fucked hard Castleford

The guy often experiments with his girlfriend in sex. He substitutes his ass and his girlfriend develops his anal hole, then begins to fuck him with a rubber dick. The guy ends up with a stream of sperm without touching his penis, like a real girl. The couple shows all these perversions on the webcam.
Duration: 27:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8943kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Like a virgin anal slut ass fucked hard
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ice And Her Slave Etowah

Cold Russian ladies punished the man in full, but he did not expect anything else. Download and enjoy!
Duration: 38:08

File size: 425.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ice And Her Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jandi Lin, Christian Oss

Discover how to combine anal pleasure with oral sex, have fantastic strap-on sex, and give your partner an anal orgasm.
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3884kbps

File size: 772.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jandi Lin, Christian
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Christy Berrie * Clarabelle Woods Bremo Bluff

She makes him wank and rub his nipples moving in for more humiliation. Hot!

Total size: 4.6 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Christy Berrie * Clarabelle Woods
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress sandra virgin ass pegging Pierz

Studio: Mistress Sandra
Sandra decided to take her boyfriend's virginity. I put on a mask on him to film this slut. She him into a pose and began to work out his anus with her palm. Then she put on a rubber member and drove it into his developed hole.
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14938kbps
Audio: 375kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress sandra virgin ass pegging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bad slaves Get Fucked Rio

Kat and Macy - Bad slaves Get Fucked with Big Dicks Pegging action.
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15300kbps
Audio: 375kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad slaves Get Fucked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Plug my butt mistress Colleyville

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Mistress Carmen Rivera is used to cash slaves flying her around the world and buying whatever she desires. They forgot all about it and play with it a bit before they take it out. Carmen has a few things she wants to put in him. She pulls out an eggplant and zucchini and lubes up his asshole.
Duration: 48:35
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plug my butt mistress
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel Kay Takes Over Slut School Old Chatham

Cast: Ariel Kay, Nomad
Genres: Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes
Ariel Kay is on a full ride scholarship at Slut School. Her Slut 101 teacher, Nomad, has asked to to stay after to class to talk. She is clearly a gifted slut, but he’s concerned she isn’t a team player. She’s ahead of her class. It’s clear her slut talents far exceed her classmates. Nomad is asking her to just be patience, take the classes and follow the slut program. Ariel is pretty sure she can already run the whole school…She pounces on her teacher and pins him down on his own desk. He seems nervous. “This is Slut 101, not Slut 401…” He tries to slow her down but she keeps grinding on him in her torn pantyhose and tight dress. She wants him to skip her into a grade higher immediately. He protests, and she straddles his face to shut him up.Ariel rides his face while he stammers with his face buried underneath her crotch and ass. She grinds on him, telling him how she’s taking over the school. She turns around so she can keep her face buried between her legs but also tease his cock over his pants.She makes demands for him to send out an announcement immediately that she’ll be taking over. Ariel teases his hard cock, enjoying the fact that he’ll do anything she wants him to because her slut powers are so strong. He’ll do anything to cum at this point…“I’m gonna jerk off my teacher” Ariel Kay tells herself while she’s sitting on Professor Nomad’s face. He doesn’t have much to say about it. Even in Slut School, teachers aren’t supposed to get jerked off by their students after class. Ariel doesn’t care. She plans to take over the school.Ariel strokes Nomad’s big dick really slow while she tells him her plans to take over. Even though she’s a new student, she’s sluttier than the whole faculty put together. She keeps stroking, letting him know she’s in charge, and he cums when she says so.She edges him for a while, then tells him to cum all over her. She wants to wear all of it. She strokes with two hands until he blows a massive load all over her pantyhose. She struts away, “I just love being covered in cum…” and talks to herself about finding a gang bang.Ariel Kay is one incredible slut.
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 744.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Kay Takes Over Slut School
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballbusting Fuck with Lydia Black Brimhall

Cast: Lance Hart, Lydia Black
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Goth Girls, Hand Jobs, Sex, Yoga Pants
Lydia Black is laying in bed looking hot AF in leggings and a tank top. Lance Hart starts creeping on her. She asks him if he wants to fuck. Of course he does. She just wants to break his balls.She teases him, sits on his face, makes him worship her and then while he’s dripping pre-cum she goes to work on his full balls. She makes him beg her to hurt him more. Finally she slides his cock into her wet pussy. Breaking his balls made her so horny she quickly cums, then after he explodes his cum on her pussy, she makes him eat it all.
Duration: 16:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps

File size: 987.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Fuck with Lydia Black
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sperm Extraction - Daniela Hannson Reedley

Cast: Daniela Hannson
Genres: Femdom, Blowjobs, Latex, Bondage, Orgasm
Experience latex-lady Daniela in her favorite role... the complete control of your body, your cock, everything of you... taking your cum as often as she wants, not even asking, what you want... you are just helpless tied up on her milking-table, in this tight suit, only your cock is exposed... you are not able to move a centimeter... you can just wait, what will happen next... will she start her super soft treatment, with licking and stroking your dick till the final explosion?... will she deny your cumshot?... how often will she do that?... will she just lick up your precum?... how often will you beg her for release without getting finally crazy?... at one time or another she......
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5171kbps
Audio: 200kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sperm Extraction - Daniela Hannson
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Small Strap-on for Slut Candy Kampen

Slave Slut Candy, extreme fucked Mistress Susi, Pegging action.
Duration: 8:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5796kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 358.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Small Strap-on for Slut Candy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Princess Miki Chilmark

Total size: 2.6 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Princess Miki
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Fallon Fairbanks Clairfield

Total size: 728.4 MB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Femdom Gooning Encouragement Clips - Fallon Fairbanks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye þimdilik offline konumundadýr   Alýntý ile Cevapla