XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Lesbo slaves have fun Aquasco

Studio: Woodman Entertainment
Video language: English
Blonde bitchy babe in amazing red stockings gives this lusty lesbo slave freedom in exchange for lusty gay sex. See how this naughty hot slave suck rubber toy before they invite another babe so they can have awesome lesbian banging. Horny bitches take strapon so they get astonishing pleasure in their slimy muffins.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14686kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbo slaves have fun
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whore Wife Cuck Hubby Part 2 Amorita

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cory Chase, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Cuckolding, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs
Cory Chase comes home from her first day as a whore. Her recently broken husband is on the sofa still holding his balls from the way she left him. She has a bottle of lube in her hand and gives it to him. *quot;My pussy is full, the other guys used a lot with me today [smile].*quot; She tells her husband that she is going to be locking up his cheating cock in a chastity device while she continues her new career as a bunny whore, but first she wants to milk every drop of cum from his cheating balls. Cory teases him, edges him, smothers his face with her perfect ass, makes him suck her high heel, and talks about how much she loves being a whore and how he'll never fuck her amazing pussy again until she finally lets him cum on her shiny pantyhose. She teases him for not cumming very much. She must have seriously damaged his balls earlier. Oh, well!
Duration: 12:08
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2943kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 273.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Wife Cuck Hubby Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Riley Reid - Easy Fredonia

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Sweet girl Riley Reid ass worship for slave guy, kinky humilation action.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 321.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Reid - Easy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked with the Big Strapon Russellton

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Rubber doll Fucked with the Big Strapon on the Swing in Chastity...
Duration: 6:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10323kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 498.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked with the Big Strapon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

When Daddy Gives Instructions Bens Run

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Daddy is here to give lesson and instruction to the nasty couple. They would love to know a lot about sex and fucking and he is their new teacher. Lucky bustards!
Duration: 28:55
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3728kbps

File size: 816.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Daddy Gives Instructions
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Trained to Please Iota

Super star Riley Reid extreme humilated dildo face slave and kinky orgasm.
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3904kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trained to Please
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel Anette - What a huge amount! Allendorf

Genres: Femdom, Glove Fetish, Handjob, Cock Tease, Men Made To Cum, Edging Games, Cumshot
Mistress Anette sensually touches her slave between his legs, her warm hands, despite the rubber gloves, makes his pulse rush, along with other things in his body. She teases him and giggles every time he sees a reaction she likes and she genuinely laughs when she sees the result of her handjob.
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Anette - What a huge amount!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young-castratrix handjob Baldwinville

Cast: Lance Hart, Roxanne Rae
Genres: Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Teen Dommes
It's the end of a long weekend for Lance. He has been brought to the edge of cumming over and over by his high school crush, only to get denied and kicked in the balls. Roxanne was hoping to make him beg her to Nut him, but that would be hard since she crammed her dirty panties in his mouth and he can't really talk...
She is ready to take his balls, and she is going to be sweet and let him cum on last time. She lubes up his cock and strokes his throbbing shaft. He is trying to hold out and keep his balls just a little longer, but she is so seductive that he has no choice. Roxanne giggles when she milks his last load ever all over his stomach, then leaves him to get a knife...
Duration: 4:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 108.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young-castratrix handjob
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foot slave for Princess Edson

Sexy model Riley Reid foot worship licked legs, humiliation slave action.
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3905kbps

File size: 271.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot slave for Princess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Kyaa Cum and Sweat Glynn

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon
Sexy Goddess Kyaa hard fucked guy, hardcore perfect strapon pegging.
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9797kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Kyaa Cum and Sweat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Olympic Pegging with Pepper Hart Wooldridge

Cast: Pepper Hart, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Strap On
Pierce Paris is on the sofa when his girlfriend, Pepper Hart, bounds into the room all excited. She’s wearing a USA Olympic leotard with fishnets, sneakers, and a very large pink vibrating strapon.
“I won the Olympic Gold Medal for fucking dudes in the ass!”
“That’s not a real thing baby…”
“Well…”
She fucks his brains out from behind and makes herself cum from the vibrations over and over. Then she flips him over and F1STS him in a sling almost up to her elbow. He can’t stop prostate cumming.
“Now, I’m going to fuck your brains out and jerk you off until you cum!”
She milks his big cock until he cums on himself with her huge pink vibrating dick inside him.
“I’ll be back in 5 minutes to fuck you again!”
Duration: 16:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 982.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olympic Pegging with Pepper Hart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valet ep Part 8 Mount Braddock

Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?
Duration: 12:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valet ep Part 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mystic Mafra Captures a Butt Slave Long Mott

Cast: Stefania Mafra
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Mystic Mafra (played by Stefania Mafra) is a super with the amazing magical ability to turn anyone into a helpless slut. She is exhausted from a long day of fighting crime. She lays on her sofa to relax with a cup of tea when a masked intruder breaks into her home.
“Do you know who the fuck I am?!?!?!” Mystic Mafra smiles and grabs the intruder by the balls. In a flash she magically changes from her robe to her super outfit. (High cut leotard, shiny pantyhose, thigh high latex heeled boots…)The intruder begs for mercy. Mystic Mafra smirks. “I think I’ll just keep you around…”
She uses her powers to turn the masked intruder into a sissy slut. He’s wearing crotchless pantyhose and bent over her sofa while she slides her big strap-on inside him. He moans and begs for more as she laughs and pounds his ass.She decides to keep him around as a side kick. If nothing else, the villains that she turns into sluts will need someone to fuck… He cum’s all over himself while she pounds his ass. She feeds him his cum, tells her new “Slut Boy” to close his legs and struts away victorious.
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Mafra Captures a Butt Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Racked Reject Antalya

Release Year: 2016
Wow slave extreme fucking and humilation domination Mistress Tangent!
Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4107kbps

File size: 675.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Racked Reject
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Kiss To Remember Wildrose

A tantalizing 63 minutes with as the beautiful young Mistress Kiss debuts and drives a huge submissive male crazy with torment and teasing. She reveals Her spectacular ass and delivers some CBT before backing Her beautiful pussy back onto his stiff cock. For his pleasure he gets corporeal punishment in the rack and over the . A sexually charged teasing and denial session, punctuated with merciless tickling concludes Mistress Kiss?
Duration: 1:04:15
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 583.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Kiss To Remember
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roxanne Femdom Roommate Kew Gardens

Cast: Roxanne Rae, Tristan Sweet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes
Roxanne Rae is hanging out on her living room couch wearing a black leotard, blue fishnets, and shiny black high heels. She is interrupted by her roommate, Tristan Sweet, staring at her ass.
“Oh my God, my roommate is SO hot” Tristan creeps, trying to be sly.
Roxanne catches him staring and he wanders over to apologize. She scissors his head into her ass and makes him a deal, “I am gonna fuck you in the ass and then I am going to smother your face with mine!”
Roxanne grabs her strap-on to shove up his tight hole. She bends him over the couch and inserts her strap-on.
“I knew you would like it you fucking slut!” Roxanne tells her roomie as he moans over and over again in agony. He is begging for more and cannot wait for her to dominate him.
Roxanne yanks him up and caresses his body, licking his neck sensually. Tristan thinks the torment is over, but then Roxanne shoves him over the couch and climbs on top of her little cock slut.
“Now you know that anytime you want to touch my ass, I am gonna fuck yours…” whispers Roxanne to Tristan. He’s not getting up any time soon…
Roxanne Rae’s sleezy roommate has come back to worship her ass. She is wearing a black leotard, and gray tights with holes in them. She has taken the top off her leotard.
“I like when you struggle…” she teases, with his face deep in between her cheeks.
He tries to breathe, but Roxanne straps him in with her feet and will not let go, “This is what you fucking wanted isn’t it?” After all, this IS what he asked for, according to Roxanne at least…
Roxanne surprises him by climbing on top of him and squeezing his balls. He yells in pain as she strangles his balls and he strangles her tits.
She muffles his screams with her ass as he turns more purple by the second…
Duration: 18:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 420.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxanne Femdom Roommate
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber - Beta Cocks Deserve To Be Caged Rome City

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Apparently boy isn't very self aware and thought he would end up lucky and takes his clothes off... only to reveal a Super Ugly Beta Cock! I couldn't contain my laughter and nearly burst into tears at the sight of it... boy was embarrassed and tried to leave, but I just KNEW I had to help him and offered my expertise. I put boy through a series of humiliating tests to *quot;help*quot; with his gross dick issue. I knew there was No helping him, but I wanted to get a good laugh out of it before implementing my hidden agenda. Besides, no girl would EVER let him fck her with that thing, EW!
Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12903kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber - Beta Cocks Deserve To Be Caged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweaty Foot Worshipping slave Elkhorn

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom, foot fetish
One of Mistress Youko's slave is a foot fetishist. The Mistress knows he wants to worship her feet but she doesn't give him permission to do that easily. First of all, the slave has to sniff her sweaty foot smell well, nylon covered feet and bare feet both because the Mistress wants him to adore all of her scent. After that, he is allowed to worship her bare feet while she is enjoying a .
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19340kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Foot Worshipping slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Maria and Her Captive Kannapolis

Cast: Maria Marley
Genres: Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes
Maria Marley has Lance hart captive and bound at the wrists. She’s been holding him in her home, teasing him relentlessly and not letting him cum. She tells him that if he worships her ass good enough, she might just let him cum…
She’s wearing shiny pantyhose, black panties and a corset. Her perfect natural tits are exposes while she squeezes his neck with her thighs. She makes him worship, lick and sniff her crotch from the front and back while she moans with sadistic pleasure.
Once she is satisfied she stands over him and makes him lick her legs from heel to toe while he’s on his knees begging and horny.
She might just let him cum…
Maria giggles behind Lance as he is naked in a chair with a throbbing erection. She’s finally going to help him cum, but she’s going to tease the fuck out of him first.
She get’s to the edge very fast. It doesn’t take much with all the teasing she’s put him through…
She straddles his leg with her pantyhose covered thighs and feeds him his own pre-cum from his throbbing dick, then strokes slowly just to stop again right before he cums. She loves keeping him in agony on the edge of ecstasy.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 710.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maria and Her Captive
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hotel Whore Mengjin

Two mistress extreme fucking man in hotel room, slut fucking enjoy!!
Duration: 39:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4098kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hotel Whore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slut Bucket Jetmore

Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Wow Three mad mistres extreme humilato of man action. Enjoy!!!
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps

File size: 751.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Bucket
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boot Groveling Bitch - 1080p Long Island City

Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings
If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 935.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Groveling Bitch - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss Flora - Punishment By The Script Pt 2 Blessing

Genres: Corporal Bdsm , Spanking , Femdom , Female Domination
We asked our members what scene/script they would like to see Miss Flora in, for our May live stream. Most of our members, said they would like to watch a hard corporal punishment scene. The majority also answered that they would like to see the scene planned in a way, so that the slave had no escape option, but would have to endure. So we made the script simple, 30 minutes of hard corporal punishment, all on time and with no way out for the slave. Enjoy!
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10332kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Flora - Punishment By The Script Pt 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Beverly * Princess Bella Slayton

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels
So this slaves wife caught him watching our videos so she sent him here to Mean Girl Manor to get a taste of the pain that he has been jerking off to. The wife wrote us an email and really wanted us to kick is balls in so hard that he would basically be castrated, LOL!
We cuffed his hands and put the leg spreader bar on him to make sure he got hard kicks. He sounds like such a loser each time his nuts get kicked! Ohhh, OHHH No, haha! Its too bad the red stuff started flowing from his cock and balls at the end, LOL! But thats what he signed up for!
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Beverly * Princess Bella
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mandy Marx - Troubled Patient Berlin Center

Genres: Handjob, Tease And Denial, Pantyhose, Pegging
A virgin boy with a very serious problem. He's obsessed with mean girls. He seeks help from only the best in her field, but he doesn't truly know what he's in for. The treatment is invigorating and brutal. But he comes back day after day for more. Is he addicted to... the treatment?
Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5628kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Marx - Troubled Patient
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bitchy Foot Princess Dunhua

Sexy girl Riley Reid perfect foot worship legs licked for slave.
Duration: 9:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3909kbps

File size: 292.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitchy Foot Princess
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Becky Hanko

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Goddess Becky
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls
Becky has the best ass. She loves sitting on her slave’s faces. Becky sits on a slave’s face and bounces. Her butt looks perfect. Then, Becky takes off her pants. She sits on the slave’s face in just a thong. Becky looks amazing riding the slave’s face in just her thong. Becky’s big boobs bounce up and down. The slave must endure her bouncing and her full weight. Becky is absolutely amazing!
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps

File size: 899.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Becky
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emily Willis - Her Size Queen Fort Mc Kavett

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Willis - Her Size Queen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Platinum Sittard

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Goddess Platinum
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Big Tits, Bikini, Shiny Clothing, POV, Foot Fetish, High Heels
I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here’s the catch...I want to own you. So I’m going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11798kbps
Audio: 185kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Platinum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jenna Jones - Deepthroat Heels Canvas

Mistress Jenna is wearing white leather boots with a thin sharp stiletto heel. She wants to keep them in pristine condition, that means lots of tongue polishing from slave mouthes. She makes him painfully deep throat the thin stiletto as she laughs in amusement.
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11230kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jenna Jones - Deepthroat Heels
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Won't Be Able To Fuck Anymore Jansen

Cast: Rachel DD
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Emasculation, Foot Fetish, Pantyhose
Rachel DD heard that Dynamite broke up with her best friend. Rachel and her bff dance at the same club, and dancers stick together, so Rachel tricks Dynamite into meeting her in a hotel room. He thinks he is going to get to fuck his ex-girlfriend’s hot friend, but she has other plans... She enters the hotel room in shiny pantyhose, high heels and a sexy dancer bottom. Her body is fucking amazing. Rachel climbs onto bed with him, and starts to get him all worked up. She teases him with her long pantyhose covered legs, high heels and PERFECT tits. She works him up for a couple minutes, posing her amazing body, flirting, teasing, then when he least expects it she nails him in the balls... The starts. She knees him hard, kicks him harder while he is down, and keeps going at his balls until she is convinced that he won’t be able to fuck anymore at all. After she breaks him, she makes him take off her high heels, and rams one in his mouth. “Suck it like a cock. It’s better than your tiny dick... Yeah, she told me you have a small dick...”Dynamite resists, but she puts her nylon covered foot on his balls and makes him to suck that long heel like a cock. After humiliating him, she kicks him again, and leaves him on the floor in agony with broken balls.
Duration: 9:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 224.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Won't Be Able To Fuck Anymore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Balls Broken by the Castration Squad Catalina

Cast: Brittany Andrews, Charlotte Sartre, Lydia Black
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Goth Girls, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights
Charlotte Sartre, Brittany Andrews and Lydia Black are all wearing pantyhose or fishnets and they all want to castrate Lance Hart. They walk up to him and get right to work stomping, kicking, punching, slapping and squeezing his balls. They are going to take his balls, but they love to tease and abuse their victims first. They kiss him, put tits and ass in his face and grind up against him in between brutally hard kicks and punching to his balls.After he’s broken on the floor Charlotte mentions she has a vice they could use to crush his balls and they all get excited and strut away to get the vice….
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 551.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Balls Broken by the Castration Squad
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Puppet Masters - FullHD 1080p Lambrook

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Anal Fisting, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Mask
Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 115kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puppet Masters - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bratty Spiked Chastity Tease with Orias Deming

Cast: Nomad, Orias Bastet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Chastity, Face Sitting, Yoga Pants - Leggings
Orias is an energetic bratty hotty, and she just found out that her roommate keeps her boyfriend in chastity. Orias confront her roommate’s boyfriend about it. “Let me see it! Wow! Those spikes look like they hurt!”
He makes the mistake of explaining that the spikes only really hurt if he starts to get erect, so Orias gets excited and wants to see how it works. She calls his girlfriend and gets permission to tease the fuck out of him, then gets to work.
The fact that his girlfriend keeps him in chastity is already humiliating, but now that she is telling her hot friends, he’s mortified. Orias can’t get enough of teasing him. She’s knows he looks at her ass all the time, so she sits on his face and giggles while he suffers underneath her with his cock raging against it’s cage.
Orias smothers his face, takes off her shirt and looks down at him, asking if his dick hurts. She also knows he’s into feet so she teases him with her stinky socks, then her bare feet. “Don’t worry, either you’re gonna get really tough from this, or your dick will explode [giggle]. to be continued
Duration: 16:22
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 367.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Spiked Chastity Tease with Orias
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slap His Balls and Feed Him Cum Seadrift

Cast: Chrissy Daniels, Lance Hart, Terra Mizu
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Foot Fetish, Leotard
Terra Mizu and Chrissy Daniels are at a fetish lounge, all dressed up in nylons and fetish wear but they’re bored. “Let’s make a guy cum on his own face!”They decide to just grab the next guy that walks by and make him cum on his own face. That’s when Lance Hart walks by.“Would you like to cum tonight?” Terra asks him. Of course he’s down. “But, you have to cum OUR WAY…”Lance doesn’t seem to give a fuck. Chrissy gets behind him and holds his arms. Terra knees him right in the balls. They take turns giggling and teasing him and passing him back and forth, kneeing him in the balls. They lay him down on the sofa. Terra puts his head in her lap with her amazing tits over his face while Chrissy drives her high heeled shoe into his crotch. “You like my heel in your balls” Chrissy giggles. Lance can’t response because Terra has her hand over his mouth and is making him suck on her fingers. Lance is clearly really turned on, but a little scared.Chrissy starts to slap his balls over his pants. She’s wearing leather gloves. She grabs his hard cock through his pants. “Is that pre-cum?” “He must like a little abuse…”
Terra orders Lance to grab her tits while Chrissy keeps slapping the fuck out of his nuts. They giggle at what a perv he is. Terra decides to smother his face with her ass while Chrissy abuses his balls with her feet. Chrissy sits on his lap and grinds his balls with her ass. “Are they sore? [giggle]”
Terra and Chrissy start kissing each other while Chrissy slaps and squeezes his balls. “He’s soaked!” They humiliate him for dripping so much pre-cum in his pants. “Do you think he’s ready…?”
“You’re going to take a huge load right on your face…” Chrissy tells Lance as she slaps his balls hard one last time.
Terra his holding Lance’s head in her lap, fingering his mouth while he tries to stroke his own cock. Chrissy is stomping his balls and giggling.
They are going to make him jerk off into his own mouth for their amusement. They’ve teased his cock so much at this point, he’ll do anything to cum.
“You like stroking your cock while she crushes your balls? Slut.” Terra teases him with her perfect huge tits over his face. Chrissy slaps his balls while he tries to stroke his cock.
“Open your legs wider so she can really smack your balls.” Terra orders Lance. He obeys. He continues to stroke his cock in a horny daze. Whenever he starts to moan and twitch like he’s about to cum, Chrissy smacks his balls hard and they laugh. They are keeping him on the edge for as long as possible. They want to build up a huge cum shot for his face.
They flip him around so his legs are above his head to get him in position. Terra takes the opportunity to scissor his neck and squeeze his face in between her fishnet and pantyhose covered thighs while he continues to try to cum.
Chrissy lifts his legs up as he gets close to orgasm. “If you don’t keep jerking off, I’m going to stomp your fucking balls… You wanna cum, right?” Terra stands over him, celebrating their victory and calling him a slut as he blows a huge load all over his own face. They laugh and tease him while he swallows his own cum.
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 879.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slap His Balls and Feed Him Cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Princess Fucks Best - FullHD 1080p Lashmeet

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princess Fucks Best - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cum Slut Puppy - FullHD 1080p Longmont

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Boot Worship, Puppy Play, High Heels, Asian
Mae Ling looks so beautiful on her throne and is trying to enjoy a fun phone conversation with her hot friend but her stupid slave won’t stop interrupting. He’s like a yapping chihuahua in an electric cock ring! Clad in a latex bodysuit and thigh-high boots Miss Mae Ling wastes no time in restoring order to her dungeon. Since Marcelo can’t stop barking inappropriately she’s going to turn him into a pet for her amusement! A tail butt plug goes directly into his anus and a leash attaches to his custom collar. After some shoe worship, he’s shocked into submission as he humps his Dominatrix trainer's extreme high heeled boots. Finally, he’s allowed to wank and bark and eventually cum all over a puppy pad before slurping it up.
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 118kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Slut Puppy - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Squirt, You Squirt Lillian

Sexy horny Riley Reid bound slave man and vibration orgasm action.
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3908kbps

File size: 416.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Squirt, You Squirt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sado Ladies - Lady Iveta - Lick my Overknees Talcott

In this new masterpiece of bdsm arts, Lady Iveta is wearing her new black boots, which are ready for her next treatment. And you can be sure, that she will use them as a weapon, when it comes to the day.
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9603kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 533.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sado Ladies - Lady Iveta - Lick my Overknees
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Evil Woman - Rimming Of My Perfect Ass Uncensored Northampton

This is My first rimming clip ever!!! See how my slave received his greatest prize in his life. He had the amazing opportunity to rimm my perfect asshole and worship my perfect ass.At the end he smelling my wonderful pussy. For sure it was the greatest day of his life. everything is visible
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps
Audio: 245kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Woman - Rimming Of My Perfect Ass Uncensored
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Large Strapon Fucking without Warmup Baldwinsville

Genres: Shemale, Hardcore
Mistress Susi Big Strapon Fucking without Warmup, Pegging action.
Duration: 9:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps

File size: 787.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Large Strapon Fucking without Warmup
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strapon love Pigeon Falls

Cast: girl
Genres: Tgirl, strapon, femdom, anal
The situation is actually a taste. which unfolds. Two bright bitches staged a crown fuck, in which the star of the evening is a dominant girl who fucks a sexually anxious tranny with a strapon.
Duration: 46:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4668kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon love
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Catherine Foxx and Miss Crash Ballbusting Lapdance Part 1 Wiseman

Cast: Catherine Foxx, Crash
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Long Legs, Tattoos
So… Catherine Foxx is a legit Dom and a legit Dancer. Miss Crash is strikingly beautiful in the most evil way. Together, they have no problem keeping Chris’s cock completely hard while pulverizing his balls, which is why the whole ballbusting lapdance film was invented here at She Owns.
There isn’t much more to describe about this clip. If you are into gorgeous women in pantyhose and teddies, dancing, breaking balls, trampling and foot smothering, then you will like this.
Duration: 9:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 223.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catherine Foxx and Miss Crash Ballbusting Lapdance Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Freaky Roommates Got New Dick Skanee

Cast: Lance Hart, Rev Arielle Aquinas, Sablique Von Lux, Terra Mizu
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard
Rev. Arielle Aquinas is on the sofa of her living room riding Lance Hart’s dick. They just met that day. Lance asks her if she’s worried about her roommates coming home and she tells him to shut up while she keeps riding his cock. When her two sexy roommates (Sablique Von Lux and TerraMizu) come in, Lance is startled, but strangely no one seems to care that they are fucking in the living room…Rev just keeps bouncing on his cock and her two roommates cheer her on. They do give her a little business about not taking him to her room, but she replies, “Hey, I really needed this dick…” and their all cool with it. Lance thinks he might get to fuck everyone until Sablique grabs him by the balls and starts slapping them. Sablique squeezes his balls while her friend stuffs her pussy with his hard dick. Terra sits on his face. All three girls just want Rev to cum. Sablique and Terra take turns abusing Lance’s nuts with squeezes and slaps and a really strong vibrator while the other one smothers his face with their ass until Rev cums all over his cock. At this point he’ll do anything to cum, but they still won’t let him. They just make him beg and squirm. Every time he gets close to cumming in their roommate’s pussy they slap his balls more…“I’ll do anything you want… just please let me cum!”
Sablique tells Terra to get her strap-on. “It’s either this, or we could just destroy your balls…” Sablique explains as she slaps the fuck out of Lance’s nuts. Terra has a big pink vibrating strap-on. They bend him over and Terra fucks his ass while Rev toys with his cock to keep him on the edge. Then they move him to the sofa so Terra can fuck him on his back. Her huge perfect tits bounce while she pounds his ass. Rev rides his face and makes him lick pussy while Sablique continues to tease and abuse his nuts.
Eventually they tell him he can cum and he immediately blows a huge load all over Rev’s thigh high socks. The girls start to talk about him like he isn’t there anymore, and make plans to seduce another boy toy over…
Duration: 25:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 950.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freaky Roommates Got New Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sadie's Strap On Trick Lome

Cast: Lance Hart, Sadie Holmes
Genres: Strap On - Pegging, Photos, Videos
Sadie Holmes and her sorority sisters made a bet that she couldn’t convince a guy to let her fuck him in the ass with a strap on. So she seduced Lance Hart into her dorm room wearing only fishnets, lace panties and high heels. Lance is so fucking horny he’d do anything to get off at this point...
Sadie fucks him deep in two positions, then leaves him with a rock hard cock and blue balls. She will be back...
Duration: 11:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 262.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie's Strap On Trick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cuckold Leftovers - FullHD 1080p Conde

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cuckolding
No! Of course, you won't be going out on a date with me tonight slave! But what you can have is all the creampied leftovers from last night's gang bang that you could only hear while locked in the closet. You are not here to pleasure me but you are here to clean up the sticky icky mess after every time I get fucked. You are such a lucky slave to even have the chance to get this close to my pussy. Licking up all that creampie is what you are best at and what you will be kept for. Wow! I can see you like it as your cock is actually getting hard from just the thought of cleaning up all that cum. What will happen when you start licking up that mess slut? Let's find out! Start licking and start stroking cuck...I didn't say stop! xxx - Mistress Emily Willis
Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 804.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold Leftovers - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ivy Brooks Gets a Hooker Houma

Cast: Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart
Genres: Cumshot, Pussy Licking, Sex, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes, Photos, Videos
Ivy Brooks just got done camming. It was a long shift. She’s talking to one of her girlfriends on the phone about how she just wants some dick, but she doesn’t want to really have to talk to a guy, and definitely doesn’t want some dude sleeping over.
*quot;I just wanna get a hooker…”
She finds Lance Hart on Rent Men and decides he’ll do. “Yeah, he’s a total man whore, I’m gonna fuck his ass.”
Lance shows up. Ivy is already wearing a pretty pink strap-on. She inspects him like a piece of meat. He’s wearing thigh high fishnets and cowboy boots like she requested. “You’ll do… now I’m gonna fuck your ass.”
Ivy fucks his ass in a couple positions. Her perfect tits bounce while she slides in and out of her whore. She gets so horny, she decides she wants to get fucked too.
“Now I need your cock…”
She has him lick her pussy from behind until she’s satisfied, then he fucks her in a couple positions. He cums all over her stomach, and she kicks him out immediately after, fully satisfied with her decision to hire a hooker.
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4298kbps
Audio: 200kbps

File size: 787.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Brooks Gets a Hooker
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Two mad girl White Mills

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Strapon
Two mad girl extreme fucking slave guy, strapon action...enjoy!
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6625kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two mad girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Crazy Teasing Handjob with Cleo South Tamworth

Cast: Cleo, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose
Cleo has Lance Hart on the couch with her ass shoved in his face. He wants to cum so bad and cannot stop worshipping her ass.
She is wearing a leotard, tights, and glasses.
Cleo teases his cock and gives him blue balls.
“I will just tease you until you cannot take it anymore” taunts Cleo.
Lance’s cock is getting harder by the minute!***8232;
Cleo allows him to cum all over her leotard…
Duration: 9:16
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 207.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy Teasing Handjob with Cleo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drenched by Squirt Suba

Top star Riley Reid extreme vibro orgasm and Squirt for slave action.
Duration: 7:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3903kbps

File size: 219.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drenched by Squirt
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stripper Boy Lance Morrison

Cast: Lance Hart, Sadie Holmes, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cumshot, Hand Jobs, POV
Sarah DiAvola has a stripper boy, Lance Hart, tied up and ready to be tormented. She teases his cock by sensually stroking it and Lance moans. Lance is trying his best not to cum, but Sarah tells him, “You cannot help it, you have to cum…”He has no choice and cums all over himself…Sadie Holmes comes home to find the stripper boy her mom has been fucking. His name is Lance Hart and he has rock hard abs. Sadie wants to see why her mom likes him so much and proceeds to give him a hand job. Lance’s cock is getting harder with each stroke. He cannot keep his eyes off her bikini model body, especially when she shows him her assSadie tells him that her dad is in the garage and wonders what he would do if he found out. She soon discovers his sexy belly button and teases it a bit before continuing to stroke his cock. Lance is ready to cum all over his abs and Sadie lets himUnfortunately, now he has Sadie’s dad to answer to, though…
Sadie Holmes comes home again to find the stripper boy her mom has been fucking. His name is Lance Hart and he has rock hard abs. Sadie has been banned from bikini contests for a month and Lance must pay the price. Lance’s cock is getting harder with each stroke. He cannot keep his eyes off her bikini model body and he quivers as he gets closer to cumming. Sadie taunts him, telling him she will give this video to her friends.She strokes his cock until he cums all over himself.
Sadie lied to Lance and she is actually going to show her dad and his friends this video.
Duration: 38:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripper Boy Lance
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Orias Gets Vengence on a Sex Villain Boggstown

Cast: Nomad, Orias Bastet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Orias has captured an evil sex villain. She isn’t turning him into the cops for justice. She is taking justice into her own hands this time. He her side kick, and that’s just to much for her to bear.
The villain is belligerent, misogynistic, and defiant, even though she has him bound and is clearly going to take her time making him suffer. His powers allow him to seduce women and control them, but his weakness is that if he gets seduced, he can easily be brain washed.
Orias is going to exploit his weakness and take her time getting him horny. Then she is going to turn him into her pain slut bitch and him in terrible ways until she is satisfied. She slaps and squeezes his balls. She grinds her spiked high heel boot in to his crotch. the whole time, she teases him to weaken his powers.
Orias explains all the terrible things she’s going to do to his cock and balls and ass while teasing him. His end will be long, humiliating and painful.
Duration: 8:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps

File size: 190.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orias Gets Vengence on a Sex Villain
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Webcamshow Strapon Fucking on the Bed New Albin

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Rubber doll Strapon Fucking on the Bed, live femdom show.
Duration: 28:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2728kbps

File size: 629.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Webcamshow Strapon Fucking on the Bed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abby Fort Mitchell

Release Year: 2018
Sexy mistress russian girl Abby extreme trampling and face sitting action.
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3191kbps

File size: 692.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abby
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sluts School Dungun

Three trash slave extreme fucking humilation amazing femdom action.
Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sluts School
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anya Olsen Gets Hers Posoltega

Cast: Anya Olsen, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Sex
Lance was in a studio waiting for his turn to shoot. A lot of times producers and models share studio space and there’s tons of downtime waiting around. Anya Olsen happened to live really close to that studio, and saw on twitter that Lance was there. She put her makeup on and showed up just to hang out and watch people fuck, and hook up with LanceLance was totally flattered, and totally down. She’s really hot. This kind of thing doesn’t happen that much.He happened to be wearing crotchless pantyhose and fishnets under his jeans (for the scene he was about to do.) Anya thought that was hot. Lance got his check book and hired her for an impromptu sex scene. The only thing is, he didn’t want to cum in it, because he had to do another scene right after.
So they handed his camera to another person who was waiting around to shoot and started hooking up. It got really hot really fast. Anya loves it rough. She deep throated Lances cock, and encouraged him to choke her. He kept choking her and ate her ass and pussy from behind. They started fucking. Right when she was about to cum a second time, Lance totally lost control and came inside her pussy.Anya freaked out. He wasn’t supposed to cum, and she wanted to cum a few more times before she was done with his cock and tongue. She pinned him down and straddled his face, making him lick all his cum out of her pussy. Then she spun around, grabbed his cock and balls (super sensitive from just cumming), squeezed hard and told him she wanted more.
She smothered his face with her pussy and kept stroking and sucking his sensitive cock (squeezing his balls the whole time) while he licked her. She didn’t stop until she was satisfied…
Duration: 13:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anya Olsen Gets Hers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Turning the Nerd To a Slut Boody

Cast: Lance Hart, Macy Cartel, Sadie Holmes
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Cumshot, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Macy Cartel and Sadie are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way...At first they flirt with him, and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands...
Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie Holmes puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles... This is going to be a long night...
They tease him, humiliate him, and break his balls with knees. Macy smothers his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie Holmes drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie Holmes sits on his face.
They make him strip in front of them, then they take their tops off to reveal natural PERFECT breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts... They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get changed into something meaner. They have plans for this nerd...
Now Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are serious. They changed into some shiny high cut leotards, shiny pantyhose and some fucked up heels. They are going to break this nerd’s balls...
One hold him while the other kicks and knees. They cheer each other on, they tease him with their sexy bodies, giggling while he moans and pleads for mercy, and then they knee him harder.
Then they lay him down so one can smother his face with her perfect pussy and ass while the other abuses his nuts. The louder he screams the better it feels for the girls... They peel their shiny leotards down to reveal perfect natural bouncing boobs while they kick and knee him until they leave him on the ground holding his balls. They aren’t finished yet. They are just breaking his will...Macy and Sadie Holmes have the nerd on all fours, ready to get fucked in the ass. They have broken his will and his balls, and now they are going to turn him into their little ass slut... While Sadie Holmes breaks his ass in, Macy teases him, “You like getting fucked like a slut don’t you?”
Macy makes the nerd to smell her perfect pussy through her white pantyhose while Sadie Holmes pounds his ass in a couple positions. They humiliate him, degrade him, and do it until he likes it.
While Sadie Holmes has him bent over the couch, Macy milks his cock from below. They encourage him to cum all over her perfect perky natural tits while getting fucked from behind. They need him to love getting his ass fucked, and this is how they brainwash him.
Sadie Holmes fucks his ass, and they make him to say out lout what a slut he is until he finally cums a huge load all over Macy’s perfect tits..
Duration: 43:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 975.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning the Nerd To a Slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cruel Tease Cora

Slave guy extreme cock teasing ball busting from Riley Reid.
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Tease
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bloody Mary Nasice

Meet Mary, one of the most fucked up fetish bitches we know. She invited us to come and film her and her boyfriend getting kinky in her boudoir and it was straight up nasty. Mary is a very sensual dominant she loves to tease a man with a whip and she loves to start out her scenes very flirtatiously. But today, Mary and Petros are indulging a mutual fascinationlay. Mary draws a vial of from Petros arm and then she uses it to cover her chest, and his chest with. She scratches his chest with the needle. It's getting very messy in there. Check out the fucked up couple wallow in bodily fluids in this very nasty hardcore fetish video!
Duration: 29:35
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1408kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bloody Mary
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bitch Maker - 1080p Geneseo

Cast: Kendra Spade
Genres: Femdom, CBT, Zapper, Spanking, Ballbusting, BDSM, Electro Play
Mistress Kendra Spade needs a proper bitch in her life and slave marcelo has pleaded to be the one. She is a total sadist and marcelo is a complete masochist who will take anything she dishes at him. Using a remote control shock collar wrapped tightly around his balls and her instruments of pain she makes marcelo her personal bitch.
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 120kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Maker - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cfnm Partying 3 Scene 2 Marshalls Creek

Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Deep Throat, Femdom, Face Sitting
What happens when you put powerful women in charge of pleasure? You get Cfnm! Volume 3 features some major cock rocking to all your favorite fetishes...
Duration: 29:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cfnm Partying 3 Scene 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye þimdilik offline konumundadýr   Alýntý ile Cevapla