XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Episode 273 Hathaway

Genres: All Sex, Pov, Footjob, Pregnant
Video language: English
Before you go to the luau, Kiera wants to have a little fun. You admire her beautiful curves as she undresses herself and pulls off your pants. She gives you a footjob with her pretty painted toes then leans on her back to receive you. While she has baby on her mind, you have your way with that puffy pussy. It feels so good that you can't stop. She doesn't give you a tit job because those are the baby's, but your cock sure does get close to them. Kiera finishes off the vacation with a handjob that makes your cock squirt a bunch of cum on her hand.

Total size: 418.8 MB in 1 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Episode 273
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pregnant goner fisting Alice Poitiers

Release Year: 2018
Cast: girl
Genres: fisting, glass in the ass, cereal in the ass, prolaps pregnant, anal
Ellie of those passionate girls who will not stop a good fuck anything in this world including a decent gestational age. She happily jumps on a solid male fuck.pregnant, dildo, passionate sex
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pregnant goner fisting Alice
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holly Hole - Anal Milf to be (2021) Cucumber

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Holly Hole
Genres: Pregnant, Anal
Swiss brunette Holly Hole is pregnant and in serious need of cock! She loves getting on her knees to suck me off before jumping on for a ride... I bend her over for a good ass pounding and then she sits on my face before I finally spunk all over her big babybelly!
Duration: 44:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10238kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Hole - Anal Milf to be (2021)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

EvilWoman - Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher Saudi Arabia

Cast: EvilWoman
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Stockings, Hooded
Lesson number 1 - how to be a good fuck toy for your teacher. Sexy, brunette Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!
Duration: 5:53
Video: 1918x1080, AVC (H.264), 13828kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: EvilWoman - Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pump Me First Kaniv

Studio: Lava XXX
Maybe you should pump and milk my shaft before you’ll gonna suck it. If you wanna be fucked as a real slut, hard and perfect you should do that, just do not hesitate and your pussy will love it!
Duration: 15:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 456.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pump Me First
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Surrender Your Balls to Lily Lane Stone Ridge

Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating Instructions, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Pantyhose
Lily is wearing a blue lacey one-piece with black pantyhose and super high heeled patent leather boots.
She wants you to imagine that you are with her, licking her boots. She teases you with her long heals…“This shiny boots are ready to crush your balls…”Lily wants to make you suffer while you worship her boots. Maybe she’ll let you cum on them and lick it up, it your balls can still cum…Later on, Lily is dressed up for something extra special. She’s wearing a white shear thong bodysuit with white fishnets and bright red high heels.“You know what I’ve decided? I’m going to cut your balls off.”“Maybe I’ll take my time…
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7979kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 849.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Surrender Your Balls to Lily Lane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kelly Turns Him Into a Cock Sucker with a Handjob Torino

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: CBT, Cuckolding, Encouraged Bi, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants
Kelly tells her slave that she feels bad for being so mean, so she's going to give him a hand job. But, he isn't aloud to cum. If he does cum, she's going to make him suck her friend's huge cock. The stud is going to be over either way, but she'd rather make her slave suck him off for her, so this is her ploy to trick him into agreeing to it.
At first she makes her slave lube up his own cock while she poses sexy around him, slapping him in the balls…. She gives him a couple slow strokes at a time, but after each couple strokes she either slaps, grabs or steps on his balls with her perfect feet while she giggles *quot;Am I teasing you…….*quot; then she takes over. She sits on her slaves face in her tight purple leggings and starts jerking him off. This is a long, slow, painful teasing hand job at first, but then once she's on her face she gets crazy jerking his dick. When he's right about to cum she says, *quot;You must want to suck a cock*quot; with a giggle. There's no way he won't cum, even though she slaps his balls periodically, her perfect ass rubbing up and down on his face is too much and he blows his load as she's letting him know he'll be sucking cock later on….. When he finally cums she has one hand tight around his balls and the other jerking his dick and her tights ass right on his face..
Duration: 10:19
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 230.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelly Turns Him Into a Cock Sucker with a Handjob
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oubliette Films - Lady Dark Angel - Wrapped For Me Eastman

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Dressed in a black PVC body Lady Dark Angel has a slave wrapped in film with nothing but his head, feed, Cock * balls exposed; what should she do? With a little assistance from her electric toys and coupled with a touch of face sitting she is sure to have a fun time!
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oubliette Films - Lady Dark Angel - Wrapped For Me
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Kyaa Ballbusting and Face Fucking Tunja

Cast: Goddess Kyaa, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Strap On - Pegging
Goddess Kyaa is looking sexy as ever in her shiny tight leather pants, high heeled stiletto boots and corset (and strap-on)
She shoves Lance against a wall and asks him how bad he wants to get fucked. He begs her, but she wants him to earn a good fucking… She knees him in the balls hard and makes him suck on her strap-on while she calls him a slut.Kyaa knees hard and keeps a perfect balance of sensual humiliation and hard dominance when she makes Lance suck on her cock in between hard ball abuse..
Duration: 7:22
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 164.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Kyaa Ballbusting and Face Fucking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queening Supremacy - 1080p Kornwestheim

Cast: Maya Kendrick
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity
Mistress Maya wants to make sure her beta bitch knows his place is always under a woman's ass. It greatly turns her on to have a man's mouth and nose pressing against her pussy as their cock remains locked in chastity. His cock may leak in his chastity belt, but tonight and every night all the pleasure is for his Mistress. Mistress Maya sits on her queening throne so her bitch will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit. She commands her slave to lick and worship her wet pussy with all his heart as she grinds on his face to orgasm.
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9699kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 906.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queening Supremacy - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I'm Just Going to Destroy Your Balls East Stone Gap

Cast: Lance Hart, Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Emasculation, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights
Vanessa Vixon gives Lance a deal… She’ll suck his dick if he can make it through 20 kicks to the balls… She’s wearing a black teddy and shiny pantyhose, and looks amazing while she’s kicking balls. He can’t make it through 20, so she decides she’s just going to destroy his balls.
Duration: 6:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3007kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 143.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I'm Just Going to Destroy Your Balls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sales Motivation With Riley Reyes Ontario

Cast: Lance Hart, Riley Reyes
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Shiny Tights
Riley Reyes is Lance’s boss at work. She’s in charge of a team of salesmen, and every one calls her a ballbuster, but Lance can’t tell why, she’s always been so nice to him. Also she’s hot as fuck and wears short skirts and pantyhose everyday, which drive’s Lance crazy.
His sales are low. He’s nervous to report to her. She asks what she can do to help improve his sales, and he blurts out, “A hand job would be great…” then he stammers, unsure if he actually said that out loud. Riley shrugs her shoulders, sips her coffee, and says, “Sure… I’ll give you a hand job.”
Lance can’t believe it. His hot boss is coming around the desk to jerk him off.
She proceeds to lube up his cock and stroke him while he gropes her sexy legs and body. Riley is good with her hand and has him quivering right away, but Lance also learns really quick why they all call her a ballbuster as she grips his balls tight and slaps them. Every time he’s about to blow his load all over her shiny pantyhose, she slaps or squeezes his balls and tells him, “Not yet.”
After a lot of edging and ball slapping, Riley tells him that she wants him to eat his own cum. He can’t disagree with her fingers working his tingling cock. She sits on his lap, grinds her pantyhose covered ass against him and continues to edge him until his mind is jelly.
“I’d love to keep stroking you, but I’m gonna need some dick. I want you to bend me over my desk, pull my pantyhose down and fuck me. You’re going to cum in my pussy and lick it all out” she tells him in a very serious tone.
Riley Reyes (Lance’s Sales Manager) has just turned his brain into jelly by edging his cock with an sensual lubey hand job and keeping him from cumming by squeezing his balls. Now she needs to use her employee’s dick for her pleasure. She orders him to pull down her shiny pantyhose and fuck her right until she cums.
She gets off on using her salesmen like this, and especially enjoys the power trip of making them lick their own cum out of her pussy when she’s done with them. Lance fucks her and makes her cum, so she pulls his dick out of her, grabs him tight the balls and reminds him that he needs to fill her pussy up with cum and lick it all out on his knees.
After Riley completely drains Lance’s balls with her wet pussy and big perfect ass bouncing against him, she giggles to herself as he falls to his knees and buries his face in her to lick his own cum out. “It’s good to be the boss…”
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 661.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sales Motivation With Riley Reyes
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sold Trapped and Nutted Cana

Cast: Jasmine Shy
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs
Lance’s girlfriend told him that he is a dancer, and sent him to Jasmine Shy for dance lessons. He wants to make his girlfriend happy, and can’t believe how hot his new dance instructor is in her tight black leggings, high heels and black bra.
Jasmine tells him she thinks she can help show him some moves, and makes him try to dance for her. She moves her hips along with him, sexy as fuck, then out of no where, she nails him in the nuts with a hard knee and laughs when he drops to the ground.
“Awe, did I hurt your balls...?” She comforts and teases him at the same time, encouraging him to keep trying to dance for her, kneeing and kicking him over and over until he is flat on his back in pain. (The kicks and knees are really fucking hard in this clip. Jasmine had never done ballbusting before, but found out quickly that she really loves it)
When Lance is on his back, Jasmine tells him what is really going on... His girlfriend is done with him, is not pleased sexually at all by him, and gave him to Jasmine to be her new sex slave. Jasmine is happy to announce that she can do whatever she wants with him, because she owns him now...
Jasmine rams her foot in his mouth while he is still on his back holding his balls, then stands him up for some more ball abuse, then leaves him on the ground holding his sore nuts to think about his new fate as a sex slave to this gorgeous sexy evil woman.
Time has passed since Lance was given to Jasmine Shy as a sex slave from his angry girlfriend. Now he lives in Jasmine’s dungeon. Jasmine enters to find Lance just where she left him... tied up naked...
Jasmine gags Lance with he sweaty nylons and goes to work playing with her slave. She abuses his balls with hard kicks and knees... teases him with her sexy body, and revels in her control over him. After quite a bit of hard ballbusting, Jasmine tells her slave that she put an add out for him. She is going to invite a bunch of men over to gang bang him. She laughs while he tries to beg through his gag and continues to destroy his nuts. “You won’t be needing those anymore...”
Jasmine returns to her sex slave, still bound in her dungeon. Now she is wearing a sexy tight black leotard, black pantyhose, and high heels... She has a bottle of lube in her hand, and wants to milk her slave’s balls empty before she Nuts him. After he is nuetered, a group of guys are going to come over and have their way with his ass. Jasmine needs to make some extra money with her sex slave, and needs to make sure that he doesn’t enjoy any of it.
Before she starts to lube up his cock for his last milking ever, Jasmine kicks Lance hard in the balls a couple times. Then she peels her tight leotard down to expose her big perfect breasts. As she strokes his cock she reminds him that if he cums, he is losing his balls. Maybe he can hold out...
She continues to stroke and tease him, talking dirty, and playing with her tits. Just to make sure he won’t be able to keep from cumming she lubes up her big round perfect breasts and goes back and forth between stroking his cock with her hand and her perfect tits. Lance cannot hold out from cumming while fucking her perfect tits. As he gets closer and closer Jasmine tells him with a smile, “Don’t cum or I’m going to cut off your balls...” and he blows his last load all over her neck and big tits. He didn’t need those balls anyway, after all, he’s going to be her anal sex slave from now on..
Duration: 32:55
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 737.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sold Trapped and Nutted
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4 Taquarituba

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine, Will Havoc
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Toys
Jet Setting Jasmine stands with her athletic legs spread over Will Havoc’s face while Charlotte Sartre slides a 10 inch thick strap on cock up their ass. Their hooker moans into Jasmines pussy through her shiny pantyhose and leotard. Both ladies giggle.
They fuck the cum out of their hooker one last time, but they don’t want to get on the plane and leave their little vacation. Jasmine sops up all the cum with her pantyhose covered ass and makes their hooker lick it up. Then she finds a 6 inch pink strap on, hands it to Charlotte, and Charlotte works their hooker’s prostate until they realize they missed their flight. Looks like one more night of using this whore.
Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7714kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 902.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre, Jasmine - Jasmine And Charlotte Get A Hooker Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sara Jay Has Sex Slaves Purdon

Cast: Alex Adams, Lance Hart, Sara Jay
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Mature Dommes, Pantyhose
Lance Hart and Alex Adams are strapped down in Sara Jay’s personal dungeon. She’s been keeping them captive for an unknown period of time, using their cocks and tongues for her pleasure, not letting them cum. Sara loves making strong men squirm with aching blue balls while she uses them to have orgasm after orgasm… She especially loves to squeeze their aching blue balls.
She grinds her big ass covered in pantyhose on their faces and cocks, then squeezes their balls to make them scream and moan. Her slaves beg for mercy, but are so lost in their lust and full balls they mostly just want to cum.
After driving them both nuts with teasing and squeezing, she rips open her pantyhose and lubes up their cocks. It’s time for her to cum. As she strokes Lance’s cock to make it hard for her, she squeezes his balls, “What do you think I should do with these…?”
Lance begs and moans and squirms as she strokes. She keeps him on the edge but does not let him cum yet.
Sara slides one slave’s cock into her pussy, making the other watch, going back and forth using their dicks for her pleasure. When one is about to cum, she moves to the other, driving them nuts. Both slaves are delirious on the edge of cumming, desperate for release while they get used.
When Lance thinks he can’t take anymore, she sucks his cock and edges him some more while squeezing his balls before sliding her wet pussy back on his cock and filling herself up with his load. He’s no good to her anymore, so she moves on to Alex, who is still strapped to the bed.
Sara gets Alex’s cock hard by sucking on it, then slides her cum filled pussy on his hard dick, using it to have another orgasm. Then she sucks and stokes his cock until he cums in her mouth. She leaves him tied to the bed for later.
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 918.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sara Jay Has Sex Slaves
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Smoking Maldonado

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Ashtray blonde slave guy smoking humiliation, from Crystal Rush.
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11543kbps

File size: 589.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smoking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worship Sharron's Ass Eagle River

Cast: Sharron Small
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Teen Dommes
Sharron Small is wearing a red thong leotard, leather boots and red lipstick. Her thin waist / big round booty ratio is ridiculous. She knows you want to just worship her ass, and she teases you. She encourages you to stroke your cock while she teases you with her ass.
Duration: 9:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship Sharron's Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rocky Emerson's Sex Slave Spurlockville

Cast: Lance Hart, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Pussy Licking, Sex, Tattoos
Rocky Emerson is sitting on her slave’s face. His job is simple. Please her pussy and lick her asshole. He’s not done until she’s done.
She grabs him by his hard dick and tells him she needs to get fucked now. She slides him inside her and rides him, then tells him to fuck her hard.
“You better not fucking cum!”
After she’s satisfied she decides to test his endurance. She edges him with her hand, grabs his balls and tells him that if he cums before she tells him to, she’s going to crush them.
She edges him a few times then finally lets him cum all over him self, which of course she makes him eat off her hand.
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky Emerson's Sex Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Sonia 2021 Pack Columbus Grove

Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Posing, Fetish, Femdom, Masturbation, Dildo, Toys
I am Sonia and I am a housewife who just loves to have fun! My site is a little different to most others as I am not a porn star or an actress,
I actually live the “open marriage” and “cuckold” lifestyle for over thirty years now and my site here is where I really love to explore!
My site is a window into my real world and I have so much to show you!

Total size: 31.5 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia 2021 Pack
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Perfect Girl Brutal Humiliation Rumney

Cast: Chichi Medina
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Small Penis Humiliation, Yoga Pants
Chichi Medina teases you relentlessly about your tiny dick while she shows off her perfect body..
Duration: 8:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Girl Brutal Humiliation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Star Fucks a Sissy Whore Highlands

Cast: Lance Hart, Star Nine
Genres: Cross Dressing Male, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Sissy, Strap On
Star Nine heard about a sissy whore that she could use as a whole to fuck. Lance is in bed wearing thigh high nylons, a short skirt and heels, ready to be used.
Star sets her big strap-on to vibrate and used his ass to make her cum. It’s been years since she pounded a man in the ass with a strap-on, and she loves cumming that way, so she really gives it to him.When she flips him over on his back, she see’s that he’s dripping pre-cum. She knows he’s not supposed to be allowed to cum, but he was a good fuck, so she tells him to go ahead, but he’ll have to eat all the cum so no one finds out. She really talks to him like he’s a whore the whole time.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star Fucks a Sissy Whore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Rebeca Lemgo

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Mistress Rebeca foot worship and hard spanked slave man...
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 442.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Rebeca
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Be Rocky's Locked Up Cuck Murmansk

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Big Tits, Chastity, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Encouraged Bi, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose
Rocky Emerson knows you have been jerking off way too much and she’s going to lock up your cock. She’s wearing a blue high cut leotard with shiny pantyhose and sneakers. She tells you she’s still going to tease you while you’re locked up, because she wants to watch you wince when you cock tries to get hard in the steel cage.How will you ever get out? She has a plan. She's going to invite a bunch of her hot friends over and have an orgy with you there. If you get fucked in the ass 10 times and also swallow 10 loads, she’ll unlock you.The orgy is over and you barely swallowed enough loads of cum or got fucked in the ass enough times to earn your freedom from chastity. Rocky is just not impressed.She makes you a new deal. You’re going to have to find dicks on your own. Go to bus stations, bath houses… where ever you can and beg to get fucked in the ass and swallow up. If you send her enough picture evidence of you being a locked up sissy whore, she’ll unlock your throbbing cock.
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 965.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be Rocky's Locked Up Cuck
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sissy Sitter Kyaa Middelburg

Cast: Goddess Kyaa, Tristan Sweet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Kyaa got hired to be Tristan Sweet's *quot;Sissy Sitter*quot; while his owner is out of town. Kyaa takes her job very seriously. She makes sure to tease her sissy with lot's of anal play, ball squeezing, vibrators...
Eventually Kyaa let's Tristan cum, but she milks his cock out all over his own face..
Duration: 29:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sissy Sitter Kyaa
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Give Your Balls To Rocky Emerson Florissant

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ballbusting, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Rocky Emerson is wearing black pantyhose, a red high cut leotard, a corset and heels. She’s 6 foot 2 and hot as fuck. She catches you jerking off to her.
“As soon as you cum I’m going to kick you in the balls…”She teases you with her body, telling you to smack yourself in the nuts and squeeze them for her amusement. “I haven’t been fucked for so long… I wish I had someone to do it. Too bad your little dick won’t work for me…”“If your dick wasn’t so little, I’d let you fuck my ass. EVERYONE loves fucking my ass. Too bad I’m just gonna kick you in the balls.”She gets you to edge yourself a few time. When you do cum, she smiles big and tells you to get ready…Later on, Rocky is wearing a blue leotard, high socks and sneakers. She’s on the sofa when she catches you jerking off to her again.“Ok this time I’m going to kick you SO hard in the nuts after you cum.”“Slap yourself in the balls to get them ready for me.”
She encourages you to jerk off, humiliating you along the way. Making you edge and hurt yourself. When you finally cum, she stands up and tells you to get ready. You might never be able to cum again…
Duration: 51:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Your Balls To Rocky Emerson
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worst Blue Balls Ever Nanzhong

Cast: Kelly Rockstone
Genres: Ballbusting, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Petite, Teen Dommes
Kelly Rockstone gives her slave a painful lapdance full of knees and kicks and stomps, then leaves him with aching blue balls..
Duration: 4:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 106.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worst Blue Balls Ever
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Size Worship - 1080p Paguate

Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity
Mistress Damazonia standing at over 6ft tall with a size 11-foot towers over her tiny slave on training day. He needs to be trained to worship his Amazonian Goddess properly and his lesson starts with her feet. He must worship her size 11 soles like it's the only thing that matters as his sole existence is to serve without question. Damazonia's feet are the size of her slave's head so he has a lot to lick as he proves why he should be kept as her doormat. She grabs the back of her slave's hair and jams all of her toes in his mouth until he gags like a proper slut. If a slave isn't choking on Damazonia's size 11 feet then he isn't working hard enough to prove his worth. Damazonia keeps her bitch on a short leash while stretching out his mouth as he learns a valuable lesson on what it takes to be her doormat.
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 823.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Size Worship - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Last Night With Your Balls Exeter

Cast: Lance Hart, Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ballbusting, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Venessa has Lance tied to a wall. She might wear a leotard and shiny tights better than anyone in the world. She tells Lance that tonight’s his last night with balls, and proceeds to knee, kick, squeeze, and tease his balls, making him beg her not to cut off her balls. She gives him a choice, more ball busting, or Emasculation, so he has to beg her for more ballbusting while she teases his hard cock and laughs…. “Don’t you wish you could use your dick just one more time….” [squeeze], [giggle]… Vennessa tells him decide how he’s going to lose his balls, and then leaves him tied to the wall to think about it.
Duration: 4:47
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 107.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Last Night With Your Balls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ClubDom - Punishment Day Mini Movie (Kendra * Michelle) Part s2036 Bayamon

Oh look, it’s our caning bitch! How badly do you want it? Who’s a bitch? Say it!” Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kendra James really boss around their slave and make him beg for it. He is really in for it, and he better count each and every stroke they give him. The Mistresses are relentless, and make him thank them and be grateful as he suffers. “Do not put your leg down, do you understand?” Kendra asks with a harsh tone. The slave must stay put, they are not finished with him.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11595kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ClubDom - Punishment Day Mini Movie (Kendra * Michelle) Part s2036
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Playboy Bunny Ballbuster Lonetree

Cast: Lance Hart, Niki Lee Young
Genres: Ballbusting, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Yoga Pants
Niki Lee Young is coming back to her hotel with her boyfriend, Lance. He picked her up from work at the Bunny Bar, and while he was there she caught him flirting with the other bunnies...
Lance thinks everything is cool, until Niki sets him straight with a knee to the balls. Their relationship is about to change drastically. Once she sees how easily he crumples down on the floor with a simple hit to the balls, she gets excited about how much control she has over him. She goes to town on his nuts, flirting and teasing the whole time. She loves this new found power and will exploit it to the end... Time has passed since the first time Niki and Lance’s relationship changed with a knee to the balls. Niki realized her power over him. She has stopped letting him cum, and now he will put up with anything if she keeps his hopes up about possibly getting to fuck her again. Niki teases Lance relentlessly. She knows all of his weaknesses, and her perfections... She strings him along and loves to keep his cock throbbing hard and his balls blue so it hurts even more when she kicks them. She smiles and threatens to Nut him, and makes him beg her for release. She doesn’t need his cock anymore, and she proves it by masturbating with her vibrator just inches aways from his throbbing dick until she cums, and his balls are even bluer. “I’m more turned on by kicking your balls than fucking you. I own those balls [smile]” Her body is fucking perfect. She really is a playboy model, and in the clip she looks incredibly sexy in tight black leggings and heels. Her flirting is heartbreaking, and her kicks and knees are hard as hell..
Duration: 18:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 412.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playboy Bunny Ballbuster
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

AnalGasms - 1080p Texas City

Cast: Alina Lopez
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Handjob, Prostate Massage, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Anal Play, BDSM, Ejaculation
Mistress Alina is slowly taking every last ounce of manhood away from her boy-toy without him even realizing it. He used to be such a tough, strong alpha man but now he is on his back like a bitch for his Mistress to do anything she pleases. Mistress Alina is about to show him the wonderful world of prostate orgasms but with a catch. What he doesn't realize is this is now the only way he will be allowed to orgasm going forward. If there isn't a great big, cock filling his ass up then he won't be allowed to cum. He is no longer a man but just a sissy bitch who needs his holes filled for a release. After Mistress Alina is done milking his slutty hole he will be ruined forever. No going back to boring old handjobs for her beta bitch.
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AnalGasms - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lily Lane Pimps You Out Woolwich

Cast: Lily Lane
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Encouraged Bi, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
Lily is wearing black pantyhose, a black high cut leotard and a corset. She’s teasing you with her perfect body. “Stroke all you want…. Later on I’m going to send you out to make me money…”
“I’m going to sell your ass at truck stops and bars. They’re going to use that tight ass of yours.”Lily owns you. Go make her some money.
Now Lily has a pink strap on. You’re going to have to learn how to take cock in both your wholes if you are going to be a good whore for her…Look up at her huge perfect tits and beautiful face while you gag on her pink dick.
Duration: 14:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Lane Pimps You Out
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sex Slave: Sarah's Turn Dumaguete City

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Diavola
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Big Tits, CBT, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Strap On
Sarah Diavola is taking her turn with the femdom house's sex slave, Lance Hart. She has fun abusing his balls. He stays rock hard the whole time, so obviously no one has let him cum in a long time.
Instead of letting him him release, Sarah puts on a strapon and fucks his ass..
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 577.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Slave: Sarah's Turn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teasing Ballbusting Assistant Ashley Sinclair Guiping

Cast: Ashley Sinclair, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Fitness Chicks, Pantyhose, Scissor Hold
Ashley Sinclair isn’t happy with her job. She doesn’t want to do paper work, or scheduling, or accounting... she just wants to bust balls and tease boys like the other girls.
When Lance comes in to talk to her about her new job, he gets right to work on his balls. She knows she’s fucking hot, and she drives him crazy with her body, teasing him in between knees and kicks and slaps and grabs.After laying Lance out on the floor and kicking him hard in the balls, she sits on his face and demands a raise. He can’t really respond, but she loves to hear his muffled crys while she slaps and squeezes his nuts. She stands up over him, and kicks him hard with her high heels, then mixes it up between ballbusting and face sitting until she gets bored with him, wraps her sexy legs around his neck and finishes him.
Duration: 24:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 543.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teasing Ballbusting Assistant Ashley Sinclair
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

We Love Ballbusting - Amadahy - Permanent Scars and Crazy Bruising Lane City

This contains a compilation of 4 crazy brutal clips that resulted in permanent scars and insane bruising. Goddess Amadahy grinds her perfect ass on your manhood with one sick twist....those jeans are equipped with sharpened metal tacks which will rip into your flesh! She uses tacks for boots and swipes your balls with her sharpened heels. She butt bombs your cock till your head bruises up and even gets her friend to join in on the fun!
Duration: 44:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: We Love Ballbusting - Amadahy - Permanent Scars and Crazy Bruising
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amadahy - Beats the Hired Help Skillingsfors

Amadahy is every laborers nightmare. The economy has been so bad for several years now he is forced to take a job as a house cleaner. In order to keep his job he has to keep spoiled brat Amadahy happy. She makes the old poor fool wear a collar and she beats him regularly…
Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4029kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 391.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amadahy - Beats the Hired Help
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alexis Grace Sexy Sexy Pegging Montello

Cast: Alexis Grace, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Pantyhose, Strap On - Pegging
Alexis has just let Lance cum after a long time in chastity. That release did not come for free. Now he is going to have to take it in the ass from her over and over again.
She fucks him deep and sweet, until she actually cums from the harness of the strap-on rubbing against her clit. Her huge tits look amazing as the shake while she pounds his ass. She keeps on fucking him after she cums, gripping him by the hair, telling him how he is going to get railed over and over by her.
When Alexis is done, she detaches the rubber cock, and leaves it in his ass, then walks away.
Duration: 11:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Grace Sexy Sexy Pegging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Manyvids Miss Brynn Videos, Part 2 Michigan City

The majority of videos are femdom POV, ranging from CEI to forced bi, toilet humiliation, CBT, etc.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 24.8 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Manyvids Miss Brynn Videos, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jerky Girls - Miss Roberts - Prostate Milking Dougherty

Miss Roberts is teaching a class of young Girls how to perform a Prostate Massage. The Teacher calls in a Lab Rat, and walks the young Girls through the process step by step. Miss Roberts demonstrates the art of lubricating the asshole...and inserting the first finger *quot;slowly*quot;....and then progressing to a second finger. Miss Roberts shows the Girls how to apply pressure to the Prostate Gland, while stroking the erect penis. *quot;This will cause a larger than normal ejaculation*quot; She explains. The class watches in horror as Miss Roberts Milks the male's prostate while Jerking an enormous...and lengthy cumshot out of him!! *quot;Now...for homework Girls.... I want every one of you to go home tonight....and shove your finger up someone's ass!!!!*quot;.
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7695kbps

File size: 564.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jerky Girls - Miss Roberts - Prostate Milking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinky Roommate Laci Star Abbotsford

Cast: Laci Star, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Foot Fetish, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Laci Star comes home to find her roommate, Lance, jerking off on their sofa in the living room. She’s a little shocked, but giggles when he doesn’t stop stroking as she stands over him calling him a pervert…Laci steps on his balls with her high heel shoe, and he still doesn’t stop. “Oh my God! You’re into this kinda freaky stuff, aren’t you Lance?” Laci wants to see how much she can get away with, so she makes him suck on her high heel, steps on his balls, makes him fuck her pantyhose… the whole time calling him a total pervert…
She tells him to go ahead and cum, so he does all over his stomach while she watches. Then she mops up his cum with her pantyhose covered foot and makes him lick her foot clean.
Duration: 9:44
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 217.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Roommate Laci Star
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye þimdilik offline konumundadýr   Alýntý ile Cevapla