Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 09-06-2021, 02:59 PM   #21
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Teaching Anastasia Cropsey

The petite little fisting 'sexpert' Doris has a new pupil with a supposedly flexible pussy. Well, Miss Ivy will be the judge of that, right? Blonde Anastasia seems to be a bit tense in the beginning, but as it regularly happens, she quickly realizes how awesome Doris' treatment feels.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 836.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teaching Anastasia
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p Vancourt

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Lingerie
Video language: English
Horny babes Nicole Love and Rebecca Black start off by eating each other's wet holes. Then the black haired beauty Nicole slips her fist into the eager blonde's asshole and pounds it till Rebecca is gaped wide.
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5435kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 945.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistful Of Gape - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Baseball My Favourite Sport Shartlesville

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Oh, yea, I love baseball. I mean I have no any idea about that sport but I love the baseball bat actully. This is the best thing my friend and I love to use while there is no cock around. Imagine how our pussies are happy.
Duration: 25:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 716.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baseball My Favourite Sport
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in Naini Tal

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's moist hand and then climbs on top to ride her fist. Finally Angel sits on the back of the leather sofa and while Victoria rubs her own pussy with one hand, she fist fucks Angel's with the other while Angel masturbates to orgasm!
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - Sliding it in
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Juicy wet pussy Tanner

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Licky Lex (fisted)
Antonia Sainz is back again and today she gets to play with gorgeous blonde Licky Lex! Both girls are naked and sat next to each other masturbating when they decide to take things even further. They kneel up and kiss passionately while Antonia rubs Licky's pussy, then as Licky gets more comfortable, Antonia gets to give her pussy lips a lot more attention! She gapes Licky's pussy apart and fingers her, pausing intermittently to let Licky taste her fingers. Moving onto some black tongs, Antonia knows exactly what she is doing. She is a seasoned pro at lesbian fisting and uses these special toys to stretch her challengers before the main event! A huge dildo is her next sex toy of choice and while Licky lays upside down, her pussy is fucked quickly with this monster sized dildo. Licky groans with pleasure and grabs hold of her pussy lips with her red painted nails! Antonia soon gets to work fist fucking Licky and she absolutely loves how her whole hand disappears inside Licky's dripping wet pussy. As Licky stands up and rides Antonia's fist, she masturbates at the same time and enjoys a shuddering orgasm!
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6498kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juicy wet pussy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foot play and anal Hudson Falls

Release Year: 2021
Cast: girl
Genres: Anal, Feet Fetish, Foot Fetish, Dildo, Big Boobs, Redhead, Tatto, Piercing
30 minutes of fun and debauchery for my ass! This must be seen! I fucked her in different poses, not sparing the hole, then she emitted hot sperm Well, of course, a lot of oil on my legs and holes, and masturbation of the penis with legs! Enjoy! Anal Butterfly today worked on the glory.
Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot play and anal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holly Banks, Texas Patti - Holly Gets Her Ass Filled Nellore

Genres: Anal Play, Lesbians, Brunette, Black Hair, Fingering, Toy
Sweet Holly has already tried a lot. Two men, three women, active, passive. She was always there with great lust and passion. But she never had an anal threesome. Such a great pleasure to be pampered by Texas Patti and her new favorite partner, Max White. That was just an incredible treat. “I did not want them to stop my ass was suddenly so greedy,” she said after the shoot – when she could finally breath again. During the anal orgasm she had lost her voice for a short time.
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Banks, Texas Patti - Holly Gets Her Ass Filled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Favorite toys part 3 Nepal

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BrutalDildos
Genres: Solo, Dildo
Brutal Dildos volume 80 takes you to a point where you'll be wondering if these chics have hollow insides because, some of their sex toys are so massive, you'd be inclined to believe that it's literally impossible to fit something that hard and huge into a woman's vagina as it's darn right scary but somehow, each and every woman in this video will survive their impalement!

Total size: 44.6 GB in 41 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Favorite toys part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isabella Clark Turon

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Dildo, Strap-On, Fetish
Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella Clark
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tweetney - bunny A2 anal stretching with slink dildo Boutte

Release Year: 2020
Studio: ManyVids
A video of me as A2 in a hot little bunny outfit. Video features me fully inserting my new large slink. I then almost fully insert a new large acorn plugs. A very cute stretching video with cute gapes!
Duration: 16:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tweetney - bunny A2 anal stretching with slink dildo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teaching Anina... Reloaded! Hillrose

Anina came back for more! The gorgeous kitten loved the previous fisting session so much that she has returned to 'get some more education'. Her tutor is the lecherous and sex-obsessed minx, Doris Ivy who may have small hands, but her techniques are unique and quite amazing.
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teaching Anina... Reloaded!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stacy Tests the Power Handmade Dildo Size L Paola

Studio: AnalVids
Genres: Russian, anal, anal gape, fisting, gape farts, huge toys, prolapse, sex toy
Sexy girl Stacy Bloom and hot guy. She Tests the Power Handmade Dildo Size L and gets 26.5cm Very hard!
Duration: 13:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 31556kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stacy Tests the Power Handmade Dildo Size L
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zirael Rem Log Lane Village

Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Amateur, Costumes, Dildo, Medium Tits, Solo, Teen, Toys
Zirael Rem a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Duration: 24:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20306kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zirael Rem
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Isabella Clark Inkom

Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Dildo, Teen, Prolapse
Isabella Clark looks great with blonde hair and big tits, but even better with the opposite end of a big dildo in her ass!
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 770.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabella Clark
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alicia Trece Cloudcroft

Genres: Colombian, Anal, Fisting, Anal gape, Huge toys, Latina, Prolapse, Sex toy, Ass shaking, Curvy
Alicia Trece Testing The Handmade *quot;Khun*quot; Size xl,with additional anal fisting..
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11770kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alicia Trece
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blondie’s kinky toy Fountaintown

Studio: Small Talk
Kinky dildos are amazing – and this petite blond beauty can certify that. Watch her glass toy literally driving her wild from pleasure as she sticks it deeper and deeper into her slit. She will end up with almost the whole of her palm inside herself!
Duration: 9:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3807kbps

File size: 287.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondie’s kinky toy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Monica fisted on pubic gang-bang Fullerton

Monica, this Euro amateur slut mom of two, loves the hard fuck... No secret, she loves animals too... yes..., if she doesn't find a horse with huge horse cock just cum again to my party and she want hard fist fucking on pubic gang-bang again! Than sucks all stranger cock's, just because she loves lots of spunk on her slutty face!
Duration: 26:32
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 2608kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 530.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica fisted on pubic gang-bang
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extreme Double Pussy Penetration Squirting Milf Kristina Horsham

Cast: Kristina Milf , Miss_PussyCat
Genres: double dildo fuck, skinny, pov, small saggy tits, squirt
Horny milf was into for bigger dildos so I decided to try double dildo penetrating pussy. It was awesome and so much fun! Watch how she is trembling from pleasure while squirting all over place. She really liked double dildo stretching her vulva..so hot!
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15645kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Double Pussy Penetration Squirting Milf Kristina
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Solo Fun with Lolly Gartner Tabor City

Welcome to the new chapter of the ongoing solo series by Zoliboy. Today's performer is the sweet little Lolly Gartner, a slender girl with a... well, not so slender toy and you better believe that dildo will explore a lot of wet holes today. So please lean back comfortably and enjoy Lolly's private show.
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Solo Fun with Lolly Gartner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Claudia And Sexy Belle Lakefield

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo
Hot blondes Claudia Mac and Belle Claire fuck each other and themselves with an assortment of huge cum inducing dildos!
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Claudia And Sexy Belle
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Interactive Camshow Replay Clip 2 Stoneboro

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Fisting
I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting * lots more are all right here!
Duration: 54:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1937kbps

File size: 810.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interactive Camshow Replay Clip 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sexy Stacy Bloom enjoy sex toy Snake deep inside her ass Burdick

Cast: Stacy Bloom
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo, Fingering, Gaping, Large Insertions, Prolapse, Stretching
Amazing Stacy Bloom takes sex toy Snake deep inside her ass, and take a pleasure when it deep inside and possible to watch beautiful bulge on her belly. Then she becomes horny and fist her ass. But her fist is not enough and she takes fist toy for her ass...Let see how deep is anal love of Stacy...
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11853kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Stacy Bloom enjoy sex toy Snake deep inside her ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Magical Fist - 1080p Casnovia

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Miky Love
Genres: Fisting, Girl Girl, Toys
Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it back out and gape her hole wide apart while spitting into it. They change positions and Chrissy continues with her fisting sex and once Miky is near orgasming, she lets her masturbate and enjoy an Hitachi magic wand vibrator to help her along and make her orgasm even more earth shuddering! These girls enjoy plenty of fun in this scene for Fister Twister and once they are finished, Miky Love proves herself to be a very worth babe to have on board!
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magical Fist - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oriental challenge Grandin

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)
Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of times, Akasha masturbates frantically while her pussy is filled and orgasms hard, enjoying every single moment of it!
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oriental challenge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kacy Kisha, Texas Patti - That Was The Lesbian Orgasm Of My Life Umea

Genres: Anal Play, Lesbians, MILF, Blonde, Brunette, Black Hair, Toy
“My sex with Texas Patti was so amazing. She has so much experience and knows exactly what she has to do to drive me crazy. She has got me the most violent orgasm of my life. Her fingers, her tongue – they are so incredibly demanding but they stimulate me in the right places. She fucked me and made me feel like I'm taking off. I love sex with women – and I love to lick pussy, sip all the juice but my shoot with Texas Patti was better than any other lesbian fuck of my life.” KacyKisha about filming with Texas Patti
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 738.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacy Kisha, Texas Patti - That Was The Lesbian Orgasm Of My Life
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fist In Cunt - FullHD 1080p Highspire

Cast: Danielle Soul, Mia Evans
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting
Blonde beauty Danielle Soul has sexual knowledge beyond belief and she is happy to share that wisdom with the innocent Mia Evans. The black haired princess wants to know what it feels to have a fist inside her vagina and Danielle happily grants her wish.
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist In Cunt - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Untitled Indian Rocks Beach

Cast: Dasha
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, MILF, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Missionary
Dasha took her off the streets, paid for his rehab, and financed his college. Now she wants to recover the investment. He will have to fuck her for five years.....
Duration: 30:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Untitled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla