XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 3 Capac

Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Dildo, Anilingus, Cuckold
Video language: English
Then the contest begins and you get to see great ass cleaning action as the Ladies verbally abuse the slaves while they frantically try to be the best toilet paper. The first slave that finishes must yell, *quot;I'm a dirty asslicking piggy.*quot; The Mistresses laugh and present their assholes so you can see the *quot;after*quot; state of their assholes. The slave camera man gets to judge whose ass is the cleanest. The losing slave is taken into the dungeon and punished. The Ladies are totally nasty throughout and the action is fantastic.

Total size: 8.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend Kingaroy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alex Adams, Molly Jane
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Strap On
Molly is on the sofa wearing only fishnets, heals and panties. Her boyfriend, Alex Adams starts playing with her boobs. He wants to fuck, but she isn’t interested. She’s about to go work at the club and hook up with lots of hot guys, and she’s barely interested in Alex anymore.As he persists to grope her, she takes control and sits on his face, telling him that she doesn’t really need his cock anymore. She makes him worship her ass and pussy, bouncing and grinding on his face while she belittles him (with her perfect big tits bouncing in the process)
She puts her high heel on his balls and tells him how much she’d rather fuck other guys, then leaves him with blue balls on the floor…Molly returns from the club after going on a slutty rampage, getting fucked by a tidal wave of big dicks, filling her up with cum. Alex is still sulking on the sofa about her blue balling and humiliating him earlier.She rips open her fishnets, and shoves his face in her pussy, commanding him to eat all the other guys’ cum out of her while she laughs. She teases him, knowing how horny he is, and that he’d do anything in the hope of her fucking him again.
After she humiliates him for having a big mouthful of cum, Molly sits on his face and makes him lick her pussy in a few different positions. She teases his cock while riding his face and then grabs him by the balls “I got a new toy for us…” She tells him with a slight smile, then walks away, leaving him humiliated and confused on the living room floorMolly Jane got a new strap-on to fuck her cuckold boyfriend with. “This is the only cock that matters in this room,” she tells him, then bends him over and crams it in his ass… Alex moans and whimpers while Molly fucks him deep with her 8” strap-on in a few different positions. Her huge natural perfect tits bounce and rub against his back, reminding him of what every other man gets to play with… but not him… he just gets dominated by his sexy girlfriend.Mollly sweetly kissed the back of his neck while she is balls deep inside him, and tells him that he’s going to be getting fucked like this a few times a day from now on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 655.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becoming Her Cuckold Boyfriend
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart Senta

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cross Dressing Male, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Sex, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes
Bunny Colby is standing over Lance Hart. She’s wearing shiny pantyhose and sneakers. She has him wearing fishnets and heals. She tells him he can have her pussy if she can kick his balls. He’d do anything.She starts with some taps to his balls and goes harder and harder with knees, hard kicks and eventually she grinds her sneaker into his cock and balls. She lets him touch her perfect tits for just a second, then slams him hard in the balls. “Sorry… [smile]“I don’t care how much it hurts.”After a lot of hard abuse and teasing, Bunny stands hard on his balls, “Ok, I guess you can have my pussy now…”Bunny Colby made a deal with Lance in “Your Balls for My Pussy” where if he could take a LOT of ball busting, she would let him have her pussy. Now she’s letting him slide his hard cock inside her. She lets him fuck her for a minute, rolling her eyes the whole time.“You know what, I’m gonna get on top…”Bunny rides Lance and uses his cock to make her cum really quick, then gets off him. “If you wanna cum, you can, but I’m gonna fuck you in the ass…”Bunny pounds Lance’s ass hard and deep in a few positions. She lets him stroke his cock and touch her perfect tits. Right when he’s about to cum, she mentions to him that after he cums, his balls are hers for keeps…
Lance immediately takes stops stroking his cock. He’s terrified of the long and painful things she’ll do to his balls if he cums. She grabs his cock and starts stroking while she moves her pink strap on cock inside him. He can’t help it and blows a huge load all over himself.“Well, these balls are mine now…” Bunny says casually as she continues to stroke his sensitive cock.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bunny Colby Owns Lance Hart
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariel Kay Roommate Control Augusta Springs

Cast: Ariel Kay, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose
Ariel Kay works at a night club. Her roommate, Lance Hart, is a fucking slacker. She’s had enough. Before she leaves for work one day (wearing a tight high cut thong leotard, pantyhose and heels) she confronts him about rent money.He comes up with a lame excuse, so she grabs him by the balls and squeezes to let him know she’s serious. He’s such a creep, even when she’s squeezing his balls he can’t stop staring at her sexy body. “Are you really gonna look at me like that?!”She sits on his face and continues to squeeze his nuts. He just moans and worships her pussy through her leotard and pantyhose. He’s hopeless and she’s fed up.She stands over him and puts her high heel shoe on his cock and balls. He’s still creeping on her. She tells him to get on the ground. Ariel humiliates him about never having a girlfriend and always having blue balls. She’s gonna make his balls ache.She puts one foot on his balls and one high heel in his mouth. She grabs a vibrator and makes her self cum multiple times. As she gets excited, she pressed her stripper shoe harder on his balls. Lance is such a perv he just keeps worshiping her foot….Lance is on the floor with his super hot roommate standing over him in her work uniform (leotard, pantyhose, heels…) begging her to help him get off.“I can’t focus. You’re too hot. I promise I’ll get a job and pay rent, just please jerk me off…”Ariel reluctantly agrees. She just abused his balls and sat on his face. She just came multiple times with her high heel in his crotch… why not?
She starts stroking his cock very lightly, and he is raging hard. “I bet you already wanna cum…” “This is NEVER going to happen again” she says in a stern voice.
“You don’t cum until I say…” Ariel loves having this power over her pervy roommate. She teases his cock and gets him right to the edge of orgasm then stops. Lance is twitching and going crazy. Ariel just rolls her eyes and slowly strokes and stops over and over. She continues to berate him for being a loser roommate while she toys with his raging hard cock. She occasionally grabs his balls and squeezes to prove her point.“I just wanna aggravate you the way you’ve been aggravating me…” She tells him as his cock twitched and he leaks pre-cum. She feeds him his pre-cum, then continues to slowly stroke his cock. She sits down with her leg over his body and his cock pointed at her crotch. “You better not cum on my fucking work outfit… He blows his load all over her leotard and pantyhose. She lets go of his cock the second he starts to cum and squeezes his balls hard, ruining his orgasm.Ariel makes him lick her clean from his cum.
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 765.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Kay Roommate Control
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 5 Muleshoe

Genres: mixed wrestling, headscissors, femdom
During the first video we shot with the Scissor , I was safely behind the camera recording the mayhem and massacre but thinking to myself...*quot;Damn...next time, I need to take on the Scissor myself!*quot;.A littler over a year later both Czech babes came back to Boston (where we were still based out of at the time) and I cashed in on the opportunity.

Total size: 6.4 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ebony gives foot job before fucking Port Aransas

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Sierra Lust
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial,Chubby
Beautiful chubby ebony is seducing white dude with her curly body and for a start just let him to skin pulling his rod between her sexy feet and then he fucked her pussy.
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9082kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ebony gives foot job before fucking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cheap Rent with Charlotte Sartre Loraine

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Fitness Chicks, Goth Girls, Spandex, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Yoga Pants
Lance Hart just moved to Las Vegas from LA. He thinks he found a sweet deal on rent in a place owned by Charlotte Sartre. When going over the lease he notices a clause that states that he’ll be fucked in the ass twice a day…Charlotte assures him that it’s a Clark County HOA standard thing… So Lance shrugs and goes with it.Then she fucks his ass and clearly enjoys it.
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 375.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheap Rent with Charlotte Sartre
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mega Sweet Perfect Vip Nice Collection Of Kinky Carmen. Part 4. Walkertown

They clean him up for suspension fun and electro-dick shock therapy as Mister p shoves his cock down his throat.

Total size: 5.8 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mega Sweet Perfect Vip Nice Collection Of Kinky Carmen. Part 4.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Edging Games - FullHD 1080p Chivacoa

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Milking, Handjob, Stockings, Latex
istress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control. Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 851.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Edging Games - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlotte Likes Ballbusting Grace City

Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Fishnets, Goth Girls
Charlotte Sartre loves ballbusting. It really turns her on. She makes her boyfriend, Lance Hart, dress up in fishnets then she kicks him and knees him hard in the balls over and over. While he's on his knees in agony, she makes him kiss her pussy.She gets so horny, she starts to masturbate while she punches his balls and stokes his cock. She cums. He doesn't. She doesn't care..
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6365kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 500.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Likes Ballbusting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brittany Andrews - Filthy Cuck Licker Gassville

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Licking, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Footjob, FaceSitting
Goddess Brittany is extremely disappointed in her cuck's job to properly clean her cum-stained heels. Since he failed at a simple task of using his hands to clean the mess he will now have to lick it all off with his tongue. She orders him to get to work and spit-shine that sticky icky mess off her expensive Louis Vuitton's while using only his mouth. Her cuck dives in like a good bitch and licks them spotless until he is greeted with a pair of bare naked soles being shoved down his throat. Goddess Brittany brings him back to the first time they met where she made him worship her feet until his tongue was sore to the touch. His foot fetish has only grown 1000x since then and gets a hard cock when in just close proximity of her bare feet. Goddess Brittany drives her cuck wild as she teases and toys with his cock then shoves her toes back down his throat. She can't help but get turned on herself as he sucks on each little toe bringing Goddess Brittany to orgasm. A slave's job is never done as she sends him off to finish spit-shining every last pair of heels until his tongue is a filthy shade of black.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 762.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany Andrews - Filthy Cuck Licker
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave deserves a big trampling session Fryburg

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Trampling, Female Domination
This is the perfect excuse Demmi needed to punish him for trampling. Demmi is known for being a very wicked mistress, and from this video you will understand why!
Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 754.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave deserves a big trampling session
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick Olla

Cast: Ivy Brooks, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Pussy Licking, Shiny Tights, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants
Ivy Brooks is wearing Gymshark leggings and a crop top, swinging around a stripper pole. “I just wish someone would come and lick my pussy…” she says to herself.Lance Hart shows up. “I heard you need someone to lick your pussy…?”Deep Plot.He gets on his knees and worships her ass and crotch through the leggings, then pulls her clothes off and licks her pussy from the front and from behind. He stands up to kiss her and she tells him “Lick my fucking pussy until I cum on your face.”So he does.Later on, Ivy Brooks is wearing a mini skirt, shiny pantyhose and heels. She’s in her apartment, just craving cum. “I just wish someone would cum all over me…”Lance Hart shows up to help out. She strips him down and lubes up his hard cock. He’s about to cum when she stops him… “Not yet…”
Ivy edges Lance a few times, switching positions. She straddles him and grinds against him while stroking his hard cock. Lance begs her to cum, but she won’t let him just yet. Eventually she tells him he can cum. She points his dick to her crotch, pulls up her shirt to show him her perfect natural tits, and he blows his load on her pantyhose.
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 252kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ivy Brooks Needs Tongue and Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shove Your Balls Up Your Ass Cross Village

Cast: Lydia Black, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, CBT, Goth Girls, Pantyhose, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes
Lydia Black is wearing black pantyhose, a miniskirt and sneakers. Pierce Paris is her anal slut and wants her to fuck him in the ass. She teases him with her body, telling him that getting fucked in the ass is the best thing she’ll do to him, but first she wants him to beg.He says he’ll do anything for her, so she grabs his balls…
Lydia makes him worship her pussy over the pantyhose, then kicks him hard in the balls. She slaps them, squeezes them, knees them… then she gets a great idea. Since he’s such an anal slut, he should shove his own balls up his ass.She makes him do it, then humiliates him while he crushes his own balls with is own slutty asshole. Then she sits on his face and tells him she’ll finally fuck him in the ass…Lydia is still in a domme session with Pierce. She fucks his ass with a strap on, then shoves his big balls up his ass and fucks him with his balls still up there, crushing them while she pounds his ass.She pulls them out, then fucks him some more. Once she’s satisfied, she stands him up, tells him to spread his legs, and kicks him hard in the balls and laughs at him.
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 233kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shove Your Balls Up Your Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marina Angel Ballbusting Waitress Rosenberg

Cast: Lance Hart, Marina Angel
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Teen Dommes
Lance is at a diner, and he’s been taking up a full booth, but not ordering any food. His waitress is the very sexy, 18 year old, Marina Angel, who seems almost too flirty…When Lance tells her that he isn’t planning on getting food, but wants a refill on his coffee, Marina drives her high heel shoe into his crotch and things get crazy, quick.
She stomps his balls, sits on the table and makes him worship her pantyhose covered feet, strips him down, knees him hard and then she takes off her clothes…
After teasing and busting Lance’s balls in her diner, Marina strips down to her pantyhose and pink panties and lubes up his cock. She loves fucking with her customers. She is going to jerk him off, but she’s going to make it painful along the way. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge of cumming over and over, slapping, squeezing or stepping on his cock and balls every time he is about to burst.His balls are so blue and sore he begs her to let him cum, so she makes him fuck her hand while she stands over him giggling, then she slaps his balls again.
Duration: 19:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps

File size: 428.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel Ballbusting Waitress
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ariana and Bailey Ballbusting Teases Meersburg

Cast: Ariana Marie, Bailey Paige, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Muscle Dommes, Pantyhose, Teen Dommes
Ariana Marie and Bailey Paige have Lance chained to the wall and are wearing sexy outfits, grinding against him, when they start talking to each other about their plans to destroy his balls today...
Ariana starts off the ball destruction with her long legs and Bailey joins in quick. Bailey lubes up his cock. They want him fully erect while they kick, knee and squeeze his balls. They bring him right the edge of orgasm, but stop right on time and abuse his balls more. They don’t care about his moaning or pain, they are having a great time...
Bailey Paige and Ariana Marie return to Lance. They just took turns kicking his balls in, and now they are back to milk his cock in with a long edging handjob... They know they gave him blue balls earlier, and they want to make them ache before they let him release all over Ariana in her sexy bunny costume...
Bailey lubes up Ariana’s sexy long legs, and they make him hump her inner thighs while they giggle. He tries to cum that way, but Bailey tells Ariana to crush his cock with her thighs and helps her squeeze so he can’t cum...Eventually, with Ariana gyrating under his cock and Bailey stroking with both hands, they let him explode all over her, then Bailey wipes her hand off on his face and they leave him chained to the wall.
Duration: 16:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 370.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariana and Bailey Ballbusting Teases
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ball Squeezing Girlfriend Juliette March Godwin

Cast: Juliette March, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Juliette March fell asleep in shiny pantyhose and a leotard. Her boyfriend, Lance Hart, snuggles up next to her and wakes her up because he’s horny. Juliette doesn’t fuck him. Instead she grabs his balls and squeezes and slaps. That’s how they play…Juliette uses her Doxy Wand on her pussy to get herself off while she makes herself horny by slapping and squeezing her boyfriend’s nuts. He’s rock hard the whole time. She teases his cock a little with some nice stroking, just to make him eat his own pre-cum.
Juliette has been squeezing and slapping her boyfriend’s balls while she got herself off. Now she’s going to edge him, sit on his face and tease the fuck out of him before finally letting him cum.
She continues to squeeze his nuts while teasing his lubed up hard cock. Juliette gets so horny from edging and tormenting Lance that she has to get herself off again with her Doxy vibrator before she milks his cock. Finally she lets him explode his cum all over her leotard and shinty pantyhose. Of course, she makes him lick her crotch clean.
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 284kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Squeezing Girlfriend Juliette March
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 4 Marksville

Your employer will ask you to do the job of licking your boss's ass !!!

Total size: 4.9 GB in 34 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass Jinnzhou

Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Charlotte Sartre is wearing a tight leotard with black pantyhose and Louis Vuitton heels. She calls Lance in to worship her feet, and he does.Charlotte Sartre sits on Lance’s face. He’s mesmerized by her pussy and ass. She makes him lick her through the pantyhose the crotch of her bodysuit until she is please.Then she wraps her strong thighs around his neck and squeezes hard with a scissor hold. He struggles. When she lets go, he can’t help himself and buries his face right back in her ass. She laughs, because she knows she has him completely surrendered to her. She squeezes a few more times until he is no more.
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 609.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worship My Feet. Die For My Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Broken and Fucked By Rocky Quicksburg

Cast: Lance Hart, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Emasculation, Fishnets, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos
Rocky just told Lance she’d fuck him if he let her kick him in the balls, then totally destroyed his balls with a bunch of hard kicks. Now she’s going to keep her word, but since his balls are destroyed, the only way they can fuck is with her strap on.While Rocky is sliding her pink cock in and out of Lance’s ass, she tells him that she’s going to make use of him by whoring him out. Mostly she just wants to watch a bunch of guys use his hole while he moans and remembers what it used be like to be a man.
Duration: 19:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken and Fucked By Rocky
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Leather Dominatrix Kissee Mills

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots
You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Leather Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Survive On Your Precum with Pixie Von Bat Duke

Cast: Lance Hart, Pixie Von Bat
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite, Tattoos
Pixie Von Bat has a new slave. She also got a new stripper pole…She wants to dance and she wants him to watch. She grabs his balls, “But if you get hard, I’m kicking you in the balls!”
Pixie then grinds on him, and it’s hopeless. She can see him bulging in his underwear. So she goes to town on his balls with HARD kicks and knees. Pixie is a young and sweet little lady. Her tone is adorable, but her abuse is rough.After a lot of abuse and teasing in her tight leotard and tattered pantyhose, she takes off his underwear to reveal a full hard on. She tells him she is going to kick him until it “goes away,” but the harder she kicks, he just gets harder and drips pre-cum.She makes him eat his pre-cum, then makes him hump her thighs. “Are you hungry? As long as your my slave all you will have to eat is your own pre-cum. And you won’t be allowed to really cum for a long, long time…”If her slave wants to eat and survive, he has to stay on the edge of an orgasm. This won’t be a problem with her brutal teasing and abusing…to be continued…
Duration: 10:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 225.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Survive On Your Precum with Pixie Von Bat
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dungeon Games Granite Canon

Cast: Bijoux Chocolate
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Bondage, CFNM, Extreme Penetrations, Female Domination, Fetish, Flogging, International, Interracial, Latex, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons FemDo
I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.
Duration: 44:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Games
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vivienne Wants Your Balls Whitwell

Cast: Vivienne l Amour
Genres: Big Booty, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Shiny Tights
Vivienne is going to take your balls. When she's done with you, you'll beg her to take them..
Duration: 9:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 344.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne Wants Your Balls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave - FullHD 1080p Horicon

Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worship
Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he’s going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses’ legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peeping Tom to Oral Slave - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edged and Milked by Lizzy Lamb Voth

Cast: Lance Hart, Lizzy Lamb
Genres: Ass Worship, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose, Petite, Shiny Tights, Teen Dommes
Lizzy Lamb is wearing a tight black dress, shiny tights and red polka dot heels. She wants to get Lance off, but she wants to tease the fuck out of him in the process. She doesn’t let him cum much, so he has to earn it...She gets him rock hard, then makes him fuck her pantyhose covered legs, making fun of him for being such a perv while he humps away, trying to get off. Then she sits on his face and tells him to bury his face in her ass while she strokes his cock, squeezing his neck with her thighs.She eventually milks a huge load of cum out all over herself, then tells him it will be a couple months before he is allowed to cum again...
Duration: 12:55

File size: 289.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edged and Milked by Lizzy Lamb
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Office Bitch Hinesville

Cast: Cadence Lux, Lance Hart
Genres: Ballbusting, Cross Dressing Male, Cumshot, Hand Jobs, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Strap On
Cadence Lux is the boss at the office. She hired a new Assistant / Office Bitch, Lance Hart. It’s his first day. She calls him into her office to establish to scope of his new position.
First things first, he needs to dress like her office bitch. She makes him put on women’s lingerie and heels. Then she bends him over the desk and fucks his ass deep with her strap-on.
Cadence clearly loves degrading her male employees. She fucks him like a bitch until he likes it. She gets him begging for her dick.
She fucks him on his back on her desk, and milks his cock until he blows his load all over his new lingerie. Then she kisses him, smacks him in the nuts and tells him to get back to work.
Duration: 8:25
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 188.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Bitch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damazonia - Chastity Squirts Amoret

Cast: Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Milking, Orgasm, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage, Ejaculation, Chastity, Spitting
It's been a few months since Amazon Goddess Damazonia has let her slave cum. She is feeling extra generous today and allows her chastity slave to release all that built-up semen. There is just one catch...He must stay locked in chastity if he wants to be rewarded with an orgasm.
Duration: 22:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damazonia - Chastity Squirts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veruca James Gets a New Slave Laughlintown

Cast: Lance Hart, Veruca James
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Chastity, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece
Veruca is wearing a sexy red thong bodysuit and fishnets. She’s in a hotel room, making out with Lance Hart. She pulls him in and he starts to grab her body and neck. She likes to play rough…
Veruca squeezes his balls over his jeans and makes it clear that if he wants to play with her, she’s going to be busting his nuts. She gets him down to his underwear, squeezing, slapping, kneeing his nuts while she kisses him.Once she has him on his knees she makes him worship her ass and pussy through her fishnets and bodysuit. After a lot of sensual ball abuse, she leaves him on the floor.
“That’s just a taste of what you’re getting into… [kiss]”Lance still thinks he’s getting laid even after she almost broke his balls. Now she has him naked in bed with a raging hard cock. She’s wearing pantyhose and a sheer bodysuit. She lubed up his cock with Gun Oil and is using a Doxy Magic Wand on her pussy. She teases his cock, barely stroking it and makes him scissor with her like a girl.As she gets closer to making herself cum, she pulls him in closer, rubbing the strong vibrator on his prostate, making him ooze pre-cum while she teases his lubed up dick. She licks the pre-cum from his fingers and makes him lick it too. Veruca makes him choke her while she cums again from the vibrator.At this point Lance is about to explode. She’s had him on edge for minutes while she came over and over. She squeezes his balls and uses the strong vibrator on his cock and prostate. “I know you wanna cum so bad…” She shoves her nylon covered foot in his mouth and makes him suck on while she edges him more.Then she stops. She pulls out a cold metal chastity cage and starts to put it on his cock. He’s going to be blue balled for as long as she wants. This is how she gets her slaves…
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 675.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James Gets a New Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Be My Slut if You Want to Cum West Wareham

Cast: Angie Noir, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Mature Dommes, MILF, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos
Angie Noir is a Hot Milf with huge tits. Lance thinks he's getting lucky when she bring him to her room for a blow job. She's wearing fishnets, heels and a high cut one-piece. She blows him mind with her mouth on his hard cock, then tells him that if he wants to cum, he has to be her little slutt...
She comes back wearing domme clothes and a big strapon. She bends him over and fucks his ass hard, then flips him around and fucks him so he can watch her huge tits bounce while her cock is deep in his ass. Angie turns him into her little slut.
She comes back in just fishnets and rewards him with a blowjob..
Duration: 27:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 624.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be My Slut if You Want to Cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

OnlyFans - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - A Deep Dicking Santa Fe

Pegging... My favourite pasttime. The best way to feel totally under My spell is to have been defiled by My cock. flash gets a weekly dose whenever I desire, today he is summoned to My lounge as I suck on a lollipop. I make him suck Me hard, I watch as he dribble and chokes on the long shaft of My big juicy purple cock. I bend him over the couch and have My way with him. A good hard... deep dicking... flash is putty in My hands as he totally surrenders his hole to be used. Slipping into subspace with each thrust, I plunge harder, deeper and faster than ever before! he will be able to think of nothing else for days to come.
Duration: 11:52
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 26730kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Miss Suzanna Maxwell - A Deep Dicking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 2 Fifty Six

Madison then informs him that she paid extra for a 3 hr. late checkout and that's when Drew makes the foolish mistake of reaching for the phone to call the office to try and straighten it out! Oops...the only thing that is about to get straightened out is Drew's neck between Madison's athletic and powerful thighs!

Total size: 15.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Worst Maid Ever Golf

Genres: Ass Worship, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Goth Girls, Leotard
Charlotte Sarte is Lance Hart’s new maid. He walks in on her dusting in her sexy Russian leggings. She notices him creeping on her and quickly kicks him really hard in the nuts. She doesn’t want to be a maid anymore. She just wants to watch him crumble every time she nails him hard in the balls.Charlotte Sartre returns to Lance Hart. He’s still naked on the kitchen floor nursing his sore balls. Now she’s wearing a sexy as fuck maid outfit and she has a strap on in her hand. She makes him worship her pussy and ass, then suck her strap on cock, then she pounds his ass until he breaks and begs her for more.After a serious ass fucking, Charlotte tells Lance that he can cum. But after he cums, she’s going to kick him really hard in the balls and make him lick up his cum off her pantyhose covered leg…Every time he gets close to cumming, she stops him to hit him in the nuts. Finally she lets him release, and keeps her word about kicking him hard right in his tender empty balls.
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worst Maid Ever
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets Gobler

Cast: Tristan Sweet, Vivienne l Amour
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobss
Vivenne L’Amour has a slave, Tristan Sweet, in her dungeon. He is strapped to a torture wall with his hands restrained. Vivienne is wearing a tight one piece bodysuit, pantyhose, fishnets, corset, high heels and red lipstick.She is ready to jerk Tristan and give him blue balls, just for her amusement. Tristan moans in pain as Vivienne squeezes his balls and strokes his cock.Vivienne sensually rubs her ass on his balls, “That’s making your cock nice and hard, isn’t it?”“You keep this cock hard for me until I return if you want to cum” Vivienne tells her slave…Vivienne L’Amour has come back to torture her slave, Tristan Sweet. He is still strapped to the wall by his hands and naked.“Did you keep that cock hard for me then?” she teases.Vivienne squeezes his balls hard and strokes his cock.“Are you gonna let me cum?” Tristan begs. He will do anything to cum at this point.Vivienne jerks him so hard that he is made to cum on her fishnets. She insists he lick the cum off her fishnets, down on his hands and knees.“Lick all your cum off, I want them spotless…”
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 603.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivienne Milks Aching Blue Balls on Her Fishnets
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Last Cum for a Eunuch Slave Georgiana

Cast: Lance Hart, Sadie Holmes
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Hand Jobs, Pantyhose
Sadie Holmes is about to make a eunuch out of one of her slave boys. She is going to drain his balls before she Nuts him. She has him gagged, and she is overly happy about cutting his balls off soon.
Sadie bounces around her slave in her pigtails, torn tights and leather boots, giggling while she strokes his lubed up cock, talking about his upcoming Emasculation and how much fun it will be for her.
She finally milks his cum out all over her torn gray tights, then grabs his balls, smiles, moans, and tells him she wants to rip them off right now...
Duration: 6:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2868kbps

File size: 150.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Last Cum for a Eunuch Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby Hartstown

Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On - Pegging, Yoga Pants
Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors’s doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions…Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 825.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Registered Strapon Offender Bunny Colby
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Queen Evelyn's Throne - FullHD 1080p Arbovale

Cast: Evelyn Claire
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Ass Licking, Rimming, Chastity, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Vibrator, Masturbation
A Queen must have her throne and Evelyn Claire has the perfect one picked out for her Queendom. She unlocks her slave from his kennel after getting him completely aroused while she pleasures herself in front of him. All the orgasms for a Mistress and zero for a slave locked in a full steel chastity belt. She has no need for a slave's cock as a slave's tongue is more than adequate to please her pussy. Mistress Evelyn sits upon her throne and orders her slave to slide under where his face rests directly under her sweet holes. Slave's who are locked in chastity are always the most willing to please especially when they have been denied orgasms for months on end. The slave is a good boy and sticks out his tongue as commanded without hesitation. He pleases his Mistress's pussy and ass while she grinds away and cums all over his face. The slave continues to hope his Mistress will unlock his chastity after pleasing his Mistress's pussy but that day will never come. Hope is all the slave has as Evelyn locks him back into his cage until she desires to have her tight, young holes pleased again.
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Evelyn's Throne - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me Shawboro

Cast: Derek Forreal, Olivia
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Petite
Olivia Lowe is breaking up with Derek. She tied him up under the ruse that they were going to have some fun, and then let him know that she’s done with him once he’s tied up and naked. She’s wearing a black tank top and tight jeans that make her ass look amazing.Olivia teases him with her body, and starts to lube up his cock. She tells him how she never was happy with the sex, he’s a mamma’s boy, and she’s going to take his balls with her when she leaves. She wants him to miss her as much as possible so she’s teasing him once last time. Before she Nuts him, she wants him to cum because she thinks it will be less messy this way, but she’s going to drag it out as long as possible with knees and kicks to the balls as she strokes him and humiliates him.He begs her not to leave, but she’s not interested.“I could be really slow and painful with taking your balls, or maybe I’ll do it quick… Maybe I’ll just squeeze them until you can’t take it anymore…”
She doesn’t let him cum in this clip, she leaves him tied up to change into another outfit and continue the torment. Olivia is back jerking Derek’s cock. She’s wearing a tight miniskirt, argyle pantyhose and a tight purple tank top. “I just wanna rip your balls off now, but I don’t wanna make a total mess”She teases him with her ass, bounces around him, kicks and knees his balls and teases his cock with a lubey handjob till he gets right to wear he could cum, just to threaten to Nut him again and knee him in the balls.
She gets on her back, and plays with his cock and balls with her pantyhose covered feet. “I think my feet might be bigger than your dick…” as she compares them, then knees him again… Olivia still won’t let him cum, she wants his balls to be nice and blue before she empties them and removes them. To be continued….

“As soon as you cum, these balls are mine!

Olivia is wearing a tight leotard, black pantyhose and high heels. She’s now jerking Derek’s dick for the last time. She’s breaking up with him, and as soon as he cums, she’s going to Nut him and take his balls with her.

“I can’t wait to have these balls” she says in a smiley tone as she hums to herself, jerking his cock and kicking his nuts.

She jerks, bounces, dances, knees, kicks. Derek can’t hold out any longer. He really wants to keep his balls but she jerks his cum out of him, all over her leotard and black pantyhose, then leaves him to go get some tools. He will be a eunuch soon.
Duration: 29:01
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 648.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Up and Taking Your Balls With Me
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edgied and Milked by Bella Ink Lavalette

Cast: Bella Ink, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Photos, Videos
Bella returns to the slave. He is still rock hard from her teasing and blue balling earlier… She left him there all night. Now she might just let him cum…Bella lubes up his cock again and sits on his face. She tells him he better not cum while she grinds her crotch on his face. When he gets close to cumming, she squeezes both his balls with her hands and laughs at him.She steps on his balls with her sneakers, then sits him up on the edge of the sofa so she can give him a little mean lapdance…Bella edges him some more, then he surprises her by cumming all over her sexy thigh. She gets mad and makes him lick it all up off her thigh, then threatens him, telling him he better not tell her roommates she let him cum.
Duration: 8:24
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps

File size: 189.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edgied and Milked by Bella Ink
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Man for No More - 1080p Hop Bottom

Cast: Brittany Andrews
Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering
Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

File size: 846.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Man for No More - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 1 Muir

Unfortunately...this kind of activity will always invite a douchebag or two and in this case, a douchebag wearing one of those homemade cut-up douchebag t-shirts trying to show off his muscles.So, the two muscle babes go along with the game and decide to take him to their room.

Total size: 14.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Don't Cum Or Else - Juliette March Port Orchard

Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Juliette March is wearing fishnets over shiny pantyhose and a white bodysuit. She slowly struts over to her slave Lance Hart who is naked on the sofa with his ass up.
“You look like you’re ready to get fucked.”She give is too him hard and good, and tells him that if he cums there is a price… she has to give her his balls.Juliette knows he can’t handle her dick without cumming. He tries as hard as he can but with the way she works his prostate, it’s hopeless.Just when he thinks he’s going to get through it without cumming and giving up his balls, she puts his cock in her mouth and sucks his cum out.He begs her to stop but he fills her mouth with cum. She crawls over him and spits all of his cum into his mouth, gives him a sweet kiss and tells him his balls are hers now.Juliette March returns to her slave to take his balls after he came while she was pegging him.“Was that orgasm worth it? Spread your legs.”
She kicks hard in this clip and holds nothing back. In between brutal kicks and knees and squeezes, she makes him worship her pussy and ass over her fishnets and pantyhose.After a lot of hard abuse she orders him to crawl over to her ass and kiss is.
“I’m not done with your balls yet.”
Duration: 22:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Cum Or Else - Juliette March
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Go Gay for Juliette March Teresita

Cast: Juliette March
Genres: Big Booty, Blowjob, Cuckolding, Cum Eating Instructions, Encouraged Bi, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hotties Watching You Jerk Off, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Juliette March is wearing shiny pantyhose, fishnets and a white bodysuit. “Are you ready to suck cock for me?”“What are you willing to do to touch me?”
She seduces you into sucking your first cock while you jerk off to her.Now Juliette has a real dick for you to help her suck. She shows you exactly how to be a cock sucking whore. You’ll be working the truck stops within a week.
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 949.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Go Gay for Juliette March
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kicked and Milked by Candi Love Wimborne Minster

Cast: Candi Love, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Petite, Teen Dommes, Photos, Videos
Lance is pretty excited about hooking up with Candi Love. He’s down to his boxer briefs and she’s wearing fishnets, red panties and white high heels. She embraces him, starts to kiss him very sensually, then knees him in the nuts...Candi has a ballbusting fetish. She loves watching men wince and crumple over in pain, and laughing at how week their balls are. She tells him that if he wants to hook up with her, he has to indulge her fetish... She teases him to get him rock hard, then stands him up and kicks him hard in the nuts. Candi manipulates Lance to keep going. She tells him that if he can take 5 hard kicks, she will hook up with him. She giggles after each time she kicks him in the balls, and the ones that aren’t direct hits don’t count...
After she has Lance on his back in agony, she straddles him, pulls his underwear down, and when he thinks she is going to finally be nice, she grabs his hard cock and aching balls tight, then slaps him in the nuts fast, until he is screaming, then leaves him broken on the ground.Candi Love returns to Lance in a slutty tight black dress and black pantyhose. She puts him on the couch, naked, lubes up his cock, drapes her sexy thin pantyhose covered legs over him and starts to stroke his cock.Lance is rock fucking hard, and she knows she can make him cum anytime she wants. She milks him slow, stopping from time to time to make him beg...Candi tells him there’s going to be a lot more ballbusting if he cums, and continues to sweetly stroke his cock. She wraps her thighs around his cock, and makes him hump her pantyhose covered legs, giggling at how horny he is.When he is about to cum from humping her legs, she spreads them, and makes him beg for release some more. She lets him continue to fuck her pantyhose like a total perv, but edging him again and again...

Finally she milks he cock to completion, ordering him to cum all over her pantyhose, and he blows a huge load all over her crotch.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 496.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kicked and Milked by Candi Love
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Taking my Pet for a walk Ama

Demmi in her special high-heeled sandals is ready for action. Isabelle came home and was late today!
Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3099kbps

File size: 755.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taking my Pet for a walk
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emasculated for Rocky's Pussy Pasuruan

Cast: Lance Hart, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Ballbusting, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Encouraged Bi, Face Sitting, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Sex, Tattoos - Alt Girls
Lance Hart is fucking Rocky Emerson. She cums really quick, then pushes him away and tell him she’s done with his dick. He begs her to let him finish, but she just slaps him in his blue balls and struts away.She comes back in a bodysuit. He’s still begging her to let him fuck her until he cums. She tells him that if he stands up, spreads his legs and lets her kick him hard in the balls, she’ll let him finish. He really doesn’t want to, but he needs to finish so he stands with his legs spread.Rocky whales him in the nuts a few times and laughs, then tells him to kiss her pussy. She does let him fuck her, but the whole time she emasculates him by acting totally uninterested and telling him that she’s going to get some way bigger dicks tomorrow.Then she tells him that he’s going to have to eat his cum from her pussy. She just wants him to get ready for his new life as a cuck, because tomorrow he’s going to eat other guys’ cum from her pussy too.
After he cums, she slaps him in the nuts and sits on his face.
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 854.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emasculated for Rocky's Pussy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Randy Moore Sex Therapist Phillipsburg

Cast: Lance Hart, Randy Moore
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fishnets, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Strap On - Pegging
Randy is Lance’s sex therapist. The session starts with her calling him a pervert and laughing at him when he gets nervous. While he’s bumbling, she struts over to him, straddles him, and tells him he just needs to learn how to fuck...She takes him to her back room to show him how to fuck, but it’s not what he had in mind. She is wearing an 8 inch strap-on...Randy pounds his ass deep in a few different positions, then makes him cum on his own face while she fucks him. She rubs his cum in his face, then says, “That’s how you fuck...”
Duration: 15:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2983kbps

File size: 346.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Randy Moore Sex Therapist
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milked and Creampied - 1080p Avondale

Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, CBT, Handjob
He is in quite the predicament. His head and all four limbs are restrained leaving his cock, balls, and asshole exposed for Blair Williams to toy with. She has bound his balls up close to his asshole so that they are out of the way when she strokes his cock. She fingers his ass while edging more and more. Blair drains his cock then scoops the cum up to pour back into his ass. He will spend the rest of the day leaking out the anal cream-pie from his Mistress.
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 760.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milked and Creampied - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teaching 18 Year Old To Kick Balls Hines

Cast: Lance Hart, Luna Vera, Vanessa Vixon
Genres: Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Long Legs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Vanessa Vixon made a new friend, Luna Vera, a young 18 year old cutie with a tiny body and huge natural tits.. Vanessa wants to teach her new young friend how to ballbust. The 18 year old is very curious and a little turned on by the idea of dropping a guy with a kick to the nuts. Vanessa leads by example with a hard direct kick to Lance’s balls. She tells Lance that if he puts up with enough ballbusting, she’ll give him a handjob while the young cutie watches...After they pass him back and forth, giggling and destroying his nuts, Vanessa agrees that he has been a good target and does jerk him off, but she tells little Luna to keep kicking him in the balls while he gets jerked off. They both giggle, and Vanessa encourages her to kick and knee harder and harder. If he is going to cum, he is going to have to earn it...As Lance begins to cum all over little Luna’s back, she spins around and knees him over and over while he is still cumming, giggling while she crushes his orgasm and empty ball sack.
Duration: 15:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 340.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teaching 18 Year Old To Kick Balls
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Long Ballbusting Handjob Before Castration Locust Grove

Cast: Lance Hart, Sarah Jackson
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cumshot, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Yoga Pants
Sarah Jackson is hanging out with Lance on the couch. He’s horny, and she gets a terrible idea. She decides to trick him into letting her tie him up. Once his hands are tied behind his back, she starts kneeing and kicking his balls. She keeps him at ease at first by teasing him with her sexy ass in her tight leggings.
Her plan is to torment him, teasing him, bust his balls, and eventually Nut him. She wants to drag out the process though, so she changes a couple times into different sexy outfits, leaving him to wait in anguish while she changes. He can’t believe this is really happening, and she confuses him well with some brutal teasing.
Sarah tells him that she’s might let him cum one last time. Mostly, this is another form of torture, because he desperately wants to cum after all her teasing, but he knows she’s going to Nut him right after, so he’s trying to hold out. It’s hopeless, and she finally makes him blow his load all over her tits before she lets him know it’s over, and she’s going to cut his balls off now.

Duration: 20:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2977kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long Ballbusting Handjob Before Castration
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Janice Griffith VS God Social Circle

Cast: Janice Griffith, Lance Hart
Genres: Cross Dressing Male, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Petite, Sex, Strap On - Pegging, Yoga Pants - Leggings
Janice Griffith is in her kitchen and she needs some dick. She notices a Bible randomly on her counter, so she decides to give God a try…“God, please send me some dick…”
She flips through the pages a little, looking for dick prayers, then decides to try praying more seriously on her knees. Suddenly, a slutty man angel, Lance Hart, appears in her kitchen. “Hey, you prayed for some dick?”He spins her around, smacks her ass, and rips her leggings open. Janice is delighted that prayer actually worked. The angle eats her pussy from behind, then slides his cock inside her. He fucks her in a couple few positions, finishing with her head in the oven. Janice spins around and tells him that she wants to fuck him…
The slutty angel is reluctant, but has to give her whatever sex she wants. It’s part of some slutty angel code… Janice gleefully slides her strap-on cock in his ass and makes him her bitch over the kitchen sink. She giggles while he moans with submissive joy. “Tell God this is my message to Him…” Janice tells the slutty angel while she pounds his ass in a pile driver.
After she dicks the angel down hard, she jerks him off and makes him lick up his own cum from her hand.
Duration: 17:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janice Griffith VS God
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sadie's Sorority Slut Gouldbusk

Cast: Lance Hart, Sadie Holmes
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
Sadie Holmes has recruited Lance Hart to be her sorority’s new “slut.” He thought, from the job title, that he would be banging Sadie and all her hot girlfriends. As it turns out, they need a guy to live in the sorority house and take their abuse.Today, Sadie is taking her first crack as his ass with her strap-on. As she fucks him hard, deep and sweet, she giggles and talks about all the depraved things her and her friends are going to be putting him through...Sadie Holmes just gave her new slut slave the sweet dick. Now she is going to be “kind” and make him to jerk off in front of her... while she steps on his balls in her high heels...Sadie humiliates Lance for being a pervert, stepping on his balls, threatening to crush them, while he tries to desperately to stroke his cock and empty his blue balls. Then Sadie lays on the couch with him and makes him to fuck her pantyhose covered legs. Every time Lance is near cumming, she spreads her legs wide, slaps his balls and giggles, “Not Yet [giggle].”After making him to edge him self multiple times, and slapping the hell out of his sore blue balls, she makes him stand up, so she can knee him hard and laugh while he crumbles. “But your cock is still hard... ”o far today, Sadie Holmes has fucked Lance with a strap-on, stepped on his balls, slapped his balls, made him fuck her pantyhose covered legs, edged and blue balled him over and over, and now she is finally going to let him cum. It won’t be easy...Sadie, in such a sweet and evil way, tells Lance that she wants to stroke his throbbing hard cock. She starts to milk his cock, sometimes with two lubed hands, only to stop and knee him in the balls and giggle when his hard cock slaps against his stomach.She gets on her knees, pulls down her leotard to show him her perfect natural tits, and strokes his cock more, but only to stop and slap and squeeze his nuts. She makes sure he understands that she is in full control.
After playing with him this way for a while, she gets a bored and tells him to jerk himself off. She lays on her stomach on the couch, with her perfect ass in the air, and makes him jerk off behind her while she ignores him. It doesn’t take him long to blow his load all over her ass and back.Sadie orders him to like his own cum off her pantyhose covered ass and back while she laughs at him.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 673.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie's Sorority Slut
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edged with My Strapon - Juliette March Drytown

Genres: Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece
Juliette is riding Lance’s face. She slides her pussy on his cock and uses him to get herself off quickly, then tells him that if he wants to cum, it’s going to be with her strap on in his ass.
She changes into a leotard with shiny pantyhose and fishnets and slides her cock inside him. She brings him to the edge of cumming over and over until he can’t take it any more then finally milks out a giant load all over his stomach.Of course, she feeds it to him.
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 231kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edged with My Strapon - Juliette March
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Cool Full Magic Perfect Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 4, Loja

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.
On the green lawn of Mrs. torturing their slaves, she is riding on top of them, twisting their eggs, and much more!

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Cool Full Magic Perfect Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 4,
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Take This Dick If You Want To Cum Boonton

Cast: Lance Hart, Pixie Von Bat
Genres: Big Tits, Chastity, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On
Pixie Von Bat has been keeping her slave on edge for a long time. She has been getting him hard, making him pre cum, feeding it to him (his only source of food as her slave) then abusing his balls instead of letting him release. He will do anything to cum, so when she tells him that he can cum if he takes her strap-on, he is more than willing…
First she lays him on his back and works his ass by hand with the dildo. Then she makes him sit on it and ride it while she lubes up his throbbing hard cock. She barely strokes it, but he is about to blow his load. He begs her to cum but she stops just before he blows a few times in a row.Then she lays him on his belly, spreads his legs
She gets him to the edge a few times, stopping right on time to watch his cock twitch and smile. Then she tells him to squeeze her boobs while she strokes him, only to squeeze his blue balls in return.
When she finally tells him he can cum, he blows his load all over her shiny pantyhose and she tells him it will be six months until he can release again…
Duration: 13:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 302.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Take This Dick If You Want To Cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amadahy Kissing Castration Ironside

Cast: Amadahy
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, CBT, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights
Goddess Amadahy takes her time turning her pretty slave into a eunuch. She gets so turned on by ruining men. She kisses him and teases him with her perfect body while she squeezes and dismantles his balls with her bare hands..
Duration: 17:43

File size: 397.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amadahy Kissing Castration
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rubber Slut Training Science Hill

Miss expects her sissy rubber maid to pay attention to every detail when cleaning her home, is entertaining her friends and the house is in no order for guests.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 498.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubber Slut Training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 2 Powellville

*quot;Can you imagine these beautiful ass on your face, and even in stockings? ... Imagine a dirty slave !!!*quot;

Total size: 7.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 1 Glen Campbell

*quot;Miss Mistress big booty attacks again !!! This time you'll be used as toilet paper for Nauji's incredible big booty. And try not to lick it all right - nothing !!!*quot;

Total size: 7.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos Clubstiletto part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen Hettinger

Cast: Alexis Grace, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
Alexis Grace towers over Lance in her high heels, high cut one piece and sheer pantyhose. She pushes him into the kitchen by his throat and teases his cock while her strap-on sways… She’s about to bend him over and own his ass…Alexis slides her strap-on in his ass and gives him the sweet dick while he moans and her perfect big tits bounce. She fucks him good in the kitchen, telling him he’s a slut the whole time.She reaches around and strokes his hard cock. Every touch tingles while she rails his prostate. She knows how to keep him right on the edge, begging to be her slut.After railing his ass good until he’s twitching, she spins him around and grabs his cock, asking him what he’s willing to do for her to make him cum…Alexis drags Lance back in the kitchen by his throbbing hard cock. She’s been using him as a sexy toy for a long time but not letting him cum. He’s begging her for release. She loves it…Alexis teases him with her body, bringing him close to cumming over and over with her hands and tits (tit-job) until he’s literally twitching. Every time he almost blows his load, she stops and squeezes, slaps or bites his balls.Finally she lets him release. He cums on her, her kitchen counter, the floor, her pantyhose… She scoops up some cum and makes him lick it from her fingers while she plays with the head of his sensitive cock.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked and Milked in the Kitchen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Foot lover fucks sexy ebony May

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Nicole Deep
Genres: Fetish,Ebony,Interracial
Sexy ebony chick with very alluring body is with white dude who worship feet. He licks her feet and pussy before that dirty guy slowly fucks her tight pussy.
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8974kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot lover fucks sexy ebony
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

New extreme trample Regina

She tramples the slave's body with great effort, and Isabelle screams and pleads for the end of the session. Demmy uses all her weight to stomp on Isabelle's chest, face, neck and even steps on Isabelle's stomach! All we can say is that Isabelle will never be late again after this terrible punishment.
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps

File size: 790.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New extreme trample
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicola and Sarah - Come visit me Part 2 Ruffin

Genres: Lezdom, femdom, feet, humiliation, spitting
Sarah calls Nicole via video link and invites her to her place to have fun with nelly and christina. Nicole really likes this idea and she agrees to come because she likes to humiliate pathetic bitches .. Hearing this, the slave girls begin to worry because they will have to serve two cruel Mistresses, but faithfully continue to lick Sarah's feet. Soon Nicole comes and the slave girls have a very difficult time. *quot;Can't these idiots entertain you in any way?*quot; - Nicole asks Sarah and orders nelly to sniff her sweaty socks. nelly and christina understand that a difficult time awaits them because it isn't so easy to please Sarah and Nicole. The slave girls thoroughly lick the feet of their Mistresses, so as not to receive more punishment .. After all, they understand that if their Mistresses aren't happy then it won't end with good for them. *quot;I don't like how these scum entertain us! Let's go to the entrance?*quot; - Suggested by Sarah Nicole. *quot;Whores! Sit here and wait for us! We'll come back soon*quot; - Nicole ordered the slave girls and the Mistresses went into the entrance. You'll see this in the next part. I think you can guess why they are going for?
Duration: 46:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9369kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicola and Sarah - Come visit me Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ball Squeezing Handjob Girl Longueuil

Cast: Roxanne Rae, Tristan Sweet
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Pantyhose, Teen Dommes, Photos, Videos
Tristan Sweet is in a *quot;Rub and Tug*quot; where the girls wear shiny pantyhose (kind of dressed like Hooter's girls). Roxanne Rae is in his room. She's not feeling her job today and would much rather squeeze guys calls and watch them squirm. Tristan desperately wants to get off, so he's letting her abuse his balls and edge him over and over until he finally blows his load all over her shiny pantyhose..
Duration: 9:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 348.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Squeezing Handjob Girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Girlfriend Takes Your Balls and Cucks You Excel

Cast: D Arclyte, Lance Hart, Lydia Black, Pierce Paris
Genres: Cuckolding, Cumshot, Emasculation, Encouraged Bi, Fishnets, Goth Girls, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos - Alt Girls, Teen Dommes
Lydia Black is your slutty girlfriend. She dressed up in sexy lingerie to tell you that she’s never been satisfied with your little dick. In fact, she’s never going to use it again. Tonight she’s going to castrate you right after you watch her get fucked silly by two studs.She hands you a hair tie to wrap around your balls while you watch. Two tall strong guys with big dicks show up, pick her up off her feet and one of them shoves his dick in her ass.Lydia humiliates you in front of them. “You could never do this with me. You can’t even pick me up and this guy is curling me. OMG his dick feels so good in my ass.”She goes crazy on their dicks. She sucks their cocks. She takes it in the ass. They even double penetrate her. The whole time she looks you in the eyes, reminding you that you’re about to get castrated. “You’re going to have to be a slut like me after this and learn how take these dicks.”“Are you ready to lose your balls? Which one to you want to lose first? You better pick one, or I’m gonna pick and I’m not going to make it easy and quick.”She sucks the cum out of both of their cocks, then with two big loads dripping out of her mouth tells you to kiss her. “Say goodbye to your balls, bitch.”Your slutty girlfriend already castrated you after making you watch her get fucked silly by two studs. Now she’s training you to be her nutless sissy whore. She has a pink strap-on on and she’s stroking two big dicks.You have to ride her cock while you get used to sucking their dicks. Now that you don’t have balls, you’re going to have to learn how to cum from anal pleasure. Don’t worry, she’ll patiently train you for as long as it takes.“After you take their loads, we’ll go shopping! I’ll take you to Hot Topic and get you some cute slutty girl clothes ”“You don’t have balls anymore, but still have a cock… we’re going to have to do something about it. We’ll have to put pantyhose on you and squish your tiny dick so you’re nice and smooth like me. Otherwise, no one’s going to want to fuck you if they see your tiny little bulge.”
“Ok I’ll give you one little cheat. If you’re scared to suck the cum out their dicks, I’ll do it for you this one time and you can lick up their cum off my shiny pantyhose.”
She sucks the cum out of both their dicks to show you how it’s done, then lets it drip on her thighs so you can lick it all up.
After you are done eating a lot of cum she tells you to work on your make up skills because you look fucking trashy.
Your slutty girlfriend wants more dick, and she loves making you watch her get her brains fucks out. Especially since she castrated you.
Now she’s wearing a red high cut leotard and crotchless fishnets. Her two studs quickly rip off the red leotard and shove their huge cocks in her mouth, which makes her smile.
Duration: 47:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlfriend Takes Your Balls and Cucks You
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 4 Bay Shore

Girl-next-door cutie Ziva Fey makes her ScissorVixens video debut playing the role of female tenant having to deal with a pervy landlord who likes to take pictures of her whenever she's not looking.

Total size: 18.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Fuck-Boy - FullHD 1080p Negaunee

Cast: Brianna Rose
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity
Men are seen as nothing but fuck-boys to Mistress Brianna where the men are the ones getting their holes drilled. Her slave is purely kept around solely for the act of pleasing her big, red strap-on dick. Mistress Brianna unlocks the slut from his cage and shows him just how she loves to use a fuck-boys greedy holes.
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9799kbps
Audio: 115kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fuck-Boy - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nataly Likes Kinky Games Part 4 Killingworth

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage
How she loves it when the stronger sex is at her feet and caresses them. Download and enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 120.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nataly Likes Kinky Games Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No Rules Wrestling With Roxanne Rae Brumley

Cast: Lance Hart, Roxanne Rae
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Petite, Pussy Licking, Sex, Strap On
Roxanne Rae challenged Lance Hart to a wrestling match. Winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser…At first Lance easily dominates Roxanne. She doesn’t seem to put up much of a fight. He gropes her while pinning her down and she giggles. Then she gets on top and surprises him by keeping him down with her crotch on his face. After some struggling, Lance breaks free and finishes completely dominating her…He assumes he won, and proceeds to do “Whatever he wants…”He pulls her leotard off and licks her pussy to get it wet. She giggles and moans. Clearly she enjoys it. Lance starts to think she wanted to lose. He shoves his cock in her mouth and she willingly sucks it until he is raging hard. He slides his cock in her pussy and fucks her on the mat, then he picks her up and fucks her in the corner against the ropes.Roxanne has a huge orgasm on his cock. Lance is sure that this was all a game for her. “You must have just wanted an excuse to get fucked like a slut in a wrestling ring…”While his cock is still inside her. She whispers, “I’m still gonna get you…”Lance doesn’t understand at first, until he feels her hand grip his balls. At first he thinks she’s just being kinky. His cock is still hard inside her pussy. She grips tighter and tighter. Lance begs her to let go. “You’re crushing my balls! You’re crazy!”Finally when Lance tells her she wins, and she’s the best at wrestling, she lets go. He falls to the matt holding his balls. She giggles and walks off, returning with a strap-on…
“Now I get to do what I wanted to do!” Roxanne celebrates. She bends him over and fucks him against the ropes. At first he protests, but she fucks him so well he starts to love it. She turns him into a total slut with her strap-on inside him.
She fucks him on the mat, and slowly jerks his cock with her strap-on inside him. She makes him while she’s deep inside her and she says, “I always win…”
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Rules Wrestling With Roxanne Rae
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Esmi and Alexa Ballbusting Handjob Mc Cool

Cast: Alexa Rydell, Esmi, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights
Esmi Lee and Lexa are wearing shiny pantyhose and panties. They have Lance Hart, who desperately wants to cum, but the only way they will let him cum is if they can both knee him in the balls and squeeze his nuts until they are content.After taking turns, pounding his nuts in, Alexa jerks him off until he cums all over Esmi’s ass. Then Esmi grabs him by the balls and says, “Any time you need to cum...”
Duration: 8:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2966kbps

File size: 194.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Esmi and Alexa Ballbusting Handjob
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

JC Ballbusting HJ onto Pantyhose Ohara

Cast: JC Simpson, Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Pantyhose
JC Simpson is feeling devious and is wearing a tight and short dress, black pantyhose and high heels. She has Lance naked, and he’s clearly enamored by her, so she wants to take advantage. She starts to jerk him off, then tells him that his handjob comes with knees. She knees him a little bit, but lets him know that she’s going to really hurt his balls after he cums just to fuck with his head.
As she sweetly teases his lubed up cock with her hands and perfect ass, she mixes in knees to his balls, but keeps the seductive talk going until she milks his cum out all over her pantyhose. After he cums, she knees him harder than before, then throws him on the couch to crush his balls with her foot.This clip is partly shot in POV, so you can see what it looks like to be milked and busted by the beautiful and devious JC Simpson.
Duration: 14:11
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JC Ballbusting HJ onto Pantyhose
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kneel For Nylon Suva

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FETISH ARTCORE
Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,
Strict brunette hardcore punishment dominating two sissy slaves.
Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kneel For Nylon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Can Cum If You Eat It Hallam

Cast: Lance Hart, Maria Marley
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Long Legs, Teen Dommes
Maria Marley is wearing sexy spandex leggings and a tank top. She’s making the bed, when Lance gets turned on by her ass. He starts to grope her. She stops him.“You wanna do something kinky? I wanna see you eat your own cum!”Maria really wants to make Lance eat his own cum. He just wants to fuck her. She teases him. She puts his face in ass and crotch. She wraps her sexy legs around his neck and scissorholds him. She drives him insane. He really doesn’t wanna eat his own cum. She’s starting to break him down with her teasing. The more she lets him worship her ass and legs, the closer he gets to giving in. Lance has finally caves and agrees to eat his own cum for Maria Marley. He wanted to fuck her, but she’s just going to stroke his cock. She has him insane with blue balls, and twitching as she slowly strokes his lubed up cock. Maria loves tormenting him like this.He begs her not to stop while she smiles at him and lets go of his cock just before he cums, a few times. She spins around and rubs her ass in her legging against his twitching dripping boner. “Beg me. Beg me to lick your cum off my leggings.” He has no choice. He’ll do anything for release. He begs her.She turns around, wraps her legs around him and jerks him off until he dribbles cum on her crotch. She makes him lick her fingers clean, then her leggings.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 648.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Can Cum If You Eat It
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Black Leather Dominatrix Fort Frances

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots
You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.
Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Leather Dominatrix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweet Cool Full Magic Perfect Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 3. Haynes

A slave is not able to pass of his cantankerous lady, and now he has to pass several tests! Anabel with a friend in store for his slaves a lot of interesting, Strap, wax, ropes, masks, it's all right to use for its intended purpose!

Total size: 4.3 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Cool Full Magic Perfect Collection Of Dominatrix Annabell. Part 3.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beg Vivienne to Fuck Your Ass Julianadorp

Cast: Vivienne l Amour
Genres: Big Booty, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On
You are a captive of the very sexy Vivienne Le'Amour. If you want her to keep you alive and around with your balls intact, you have to prove your use. Beg her to fuck your ass and make use of you..
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 247.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beg Vivienne to Fuck Your Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ballbusting Hotties Get Horny in the Gym Fitzpatrick

Cast: Dre Hazel, Lance Hart, Miss Luminous
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cumshot, Emasculation, Fitness Chicks, Foot Fetish, Hand Jobs, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose
Miss Luminous and Dre Hazel are working out together, when the conversation goes to *quot;Have you ever kicked a guy in the balls...?*quot;They find out that they both get really turned on by crippling strong men so easily with a little kick or knee to the balls. They tell each other stories as they work out and stretch in their sexy workout tights, until they get each other so worked up and horny from all the talk about breaking balls that they kiss.
Duration: 24:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 555.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballbusting Hotties Get Horny in the Gym
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

You Wanted Anal Autlan De Navarro

Cast: Cleo, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Cumshot, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Petite, Strap On - Pegging, Yoga Pants
Cleo is playing with her phone on the sofa wearing tight leggings, a push up sports bra and sneakers. Her boyfriend, Lance, starts to grope her ass. She complains that he’s being too grabby. He ignores her complaint and asks her if he can please fuck her in the ass. Cleo responds, “You know what… you are going to get anal….” She returns with a large vibrating strap-on. “If you EVER want to have any sex again, you are going to take this in your butt…Cleo turns up the vibrator all the way and fucks Lance from behind until she cums. Then she flips him over and starts to play with his rock hard cock. She makes him play with her strap-on while she strokes him, then tells him to put it back in his ass and ride it if he wants to cum.She edges him with her hand while her bounces on her large vibrating strapon. He begs to cum, but she makes him open his mouth wide and try to catch it all on his tongue. He misses his face, so she makes him lick it up. Then she lays back and takes a nap with her vibrating strap on still inside him and tells him not to go anywhere. She wants to snuggle like that.
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Wanted Anal
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 3 Mengshan

Wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit she grabs his head and pulls him into a crushing head scissors while asking him...*quot;You want cuffs?....How about my Scissor-Cuffs instead!?*quot;.Watch as her victim is in complete scissor-shock by her power-packed thighs squeezing him senseless in every scissor hold imaginable!

Total size: 14.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popular femdom videos ScissorVixens (2004-2010) part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Best Break Up Therapy Ever Kilsyth

Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Lingerie, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose
It’s been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He can’t get over his ex, Lux Orchid. He’s seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he can’t stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery…
Ashley Fires’ methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lance’s ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again…
Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, “Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend…”
Dr Fires summons his ex. When Lux walks in, Lance is scared. He hasn’t talked to her since she dumped him. This is very stressful. But he quickly realizes that she is in some sort of mediative state. Anya aggressively pulls his clothes off and starts sucking his dick right in front of Lux and Dr Fires. She clearly gets off on driving her lover’s ex madly jealous.
While Lance is fucking Anya’s mouth and pussy, Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her state. Lux goes mad with jealousy while she’s aware, but keeps getting quickly snapped back into a submissive state to gaze on Lance fucking Anya’s pretty brains out.
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Break Up Therapy Ever
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fucked Over the Desk By His Boss Niigata

Cast: Dava Foxx, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose
Lance had previously humiliated his bitchy and super sexy boss, Dava Foxx in the office. He had no idea that she was a lifestyle domme. When he gets to his office she is in his chair wearing a high cut latex one piece with thigh highs, a riding crop, and there’s a big strap-on dildo next to her on his desk…She bends him over to put him in his place. Dava fucks him long and hard, making him moan and squirm like a whore over his own desk. She flips him over and he has a huge boner. She teases it while slamming his prostate with her strap-on cock, keeping him quivering on the edge of cumming but denying him.Dava makes him beg to cum. She tells him they are going to do this every day from now on. She strokes his cock slowly and he blows a huge load all over himself. She makes him lick it from her fingers, then leaves him defeated and naked on his back.[for some reason this clip rendered a little funny. It’s sexy as fuck, and hi-def, but there are some choppy funny lines that show up from time to time]
Duration: 12:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 288.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked Over the Desk By His Boss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye þimdilik offline konumundadýr   Alýntý ile Cevapla