Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Stella Bella Hamshire

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FacialAbuse
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat
Video language: English
Stella Bella a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Bella
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jazmine Jayyde Brandy Camp

Release Year: 2015
Jazmine Jayyde a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Duration: 44:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 270kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jazmine Jayyde
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pip-Squeak Clark Mills

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Opal Stardust
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This is a tiny one. Under 5 feet and just turned 18. This is an emotional one folks, so strap in. This is her first time being manhandled and destroyed by dicks. She became an absolute mess a few minutes in, and then she began to drink the yellow discipline. Her tight little pussy was blown tf out as she was plowed and released all of her happy tears. 3 loads and a whore pour and she sat there sobbing on the floor.
Duration: 1:02:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pip-Squeak
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pusti Crompond

Cast: Kaitlyn Katsaros
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This girl screams like a sperg when you shut off its game. She shrieks, rocks back and forth, and eventually tells lies, but what can you expect from a lamb chop. When she is moaning whilst getting plowed it's like I'm watching Yanni in a gay music video--happy of course. Her dad, *quot;Zorba*quot; was at home wondering where his little olive was, while she was taking two dicks in her pussy at the same time. They put some olive oil on it to remove the friction. When she goes back to flipp'n burgers at her daddy's diner, she can always look upon him with the same pride as Heraclitus looked upon his idea of ontology. Bye Phoenicia.
Duration: 1:00:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pusti
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian Anal Babe Monika Wild Brutal Face And Ass Fucking Mullingar

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Choking, Slapping, Facial, Brunette, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Sex Toys, Squirting, Hardcore
Russian beauty Monika Wild shows off her deepthroating talents. Angelo Godshack fucks her face hardcore, drills into her ass then finger fucks Monika until she squirts all over. She gets ass banged from behind then facialized. This horny chick ends up begging Angelo to keep fucking her.
Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Anal Babe Monika Wild Brutal Face And Ass Fucking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lola Summers Muscle Shoals

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Threesome
Lola Summers a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Duration: 46:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Summers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roxy Raye-public enema Rathdrum

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Lesbians, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Close Ups, Hardcore
Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting * lots more are all right here!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 256.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxy Raye-public enema
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deepthroat Queen Lakeshore

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Anal
Good news for you dirty fans, we finally got her guts out ... which is no easy task for this deepthroat queen. Jay also fucked her ass so deep that he tried to punch her pussy.
Duration: 44:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7571kbps
Audio: 245kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deepthroat Queen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damsel In Distress - 1080p Truman

Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Here she is making fun of her boyfriend while getting pounded. She says, *quot;I hope you cry watching this!*quot; Sounds to me like they could benefit from some counseling, but what do I know--I've only been talking to whores on my couch for 20 years. She's a messy one. She got dunked in a bucket of water for being an idiot. Then she yakked all over herself. She drank tons of yellow discipline and ate 3 loads off her face with a spoon. I wonder what her BF will say? Maybe he can come next time and watch from the cage as she gets plowed and makes fun of him.
Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damsel In Distress - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fang Fang Bang Bang Egg Harbor

Cast: Salee Lee
Asian noises.... ok let me catch my breath. This scene is amazing. Her ass was smacked as red as Pan’an. After her ass was smacked so red, little tears came from little eyes and big white went into mouth to sooth her ailment. She kept fighting the dick like Leigh Raven, but please, we all know how that went. Hahahahah. So Fang Fang got put in a crippler cross face and pounded until she sounded like pikachu getting ran over by a bus. She drank tons of yellow discipline. She probably thought it was wonton broth. She sat down in tears and received 3 humiliating facials that caused an existential crisis. Social workers were on standby.
Duration: 1:05:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fang Fang Bang Bang
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vienna June Tahsis

Vienna June a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Duration: 45:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7846kbps
Audio: 285kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vienna June
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Think She Hated It New Lebanon

Cast: I Think She Hated It
Genres: Bbw, Dp, Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
She was turned out hard and rough. Fastidiously fucked, and vi*.ated like a vassal state under the malevolent hand of Mao--she learned a lot about herself, and was proffered a notion about her place upon the pasture with a plethora of punishments and perversions that would make any pudgy piglet polemically pale with pedantic precariousness. She hated the Yellow Discipline. It made her cry, but she deserved it, and as she sat there in her own filth, whilst taking 3 nuts to her sexy face, and a dog bowl full of abominations upon her head, she was taught the simple facts of patriarchal power and predominance.
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Think She Hated It
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Deep Dicked - FullHD 1080p Stuarts Draft

Cast: Ashley LaShae
This one was overwhelmed from the rip. Dicks shooting yellow d into her mouth, her yakking it out, slaps coming in from all angles, she was owned. She just gave in and gave up and allowed herself to be taken hard like she was created for. She took loads to the face, and whimpered as she ate it.
Duration: 1:06:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 292kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Dicked - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Max Faktor **16 Mount Joy

Cast: Layla, Hailey Young, Krissy, Kelly Wells, Max Hardcore
Genres: Gagging, Fisting, Pissing, Anal, Extreme, All Sex
It's a gang bang party at Max's house, when fans invade his place and pile on Layla and Hailey Young! Special appearance by Brandon Irons! Layla brings over Krissy to play and we turn her into an ass-reamed teen- queen!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:20
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Faktor **16
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Repressed Memories - FullHD 1080p Antalya

Cast: Nikki Zee
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Long ago, someone fucked her ass, so I'm going dispense with the levity and say her putative innocent ass was fucked punitively. Ostensibly, that caused some emotional anguish, but fear not--a pat on the head and an emotionally distant *quot;there there*quot; and she was ready to have our dicks in her half dollar sized gaper fucking it as she wept. She was DP'd, drank yellow d like how someone on food stamps drinks *quot;Sunny D*quot; and slapped around like a rednecks wife. 3 nuts on her face, some added slop for some extra degradation, and home she went.
Duration: 1:03:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7746kbps
Audio: 281kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Repressed Memories - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

For The Record Mavisdale

Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
We have a winner folks. This chick is the new champ of Facial Abuse! 8 times. She has a great “chin” to do this 8 times. No joke, you know she love us long time. We wrapped her plastic until she was all confucius, I mean confusions. We put chop sticks on her nipples for some extra authentic asian noises. I love them noises fyi. With every slap her bashful eyes would get sopping wet, and she looked like a wounded puppy with sad music playing while being narrated by some leftist beta. We didn't get to fuck her ass, but we swabbed it for covid for posterity. She drank massive amounts of yellow discipline and even drank her own. Her face was all sad when 3 loads were splashed on it. She ate like she was at a wet market. She apologized to her daddy like John Cena did. It was sad to see.
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 305kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For The Record
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her Forehead Tells A Tale Poteau

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
A bitter one, too. She took 3 guys in the ass. I had one guy not do the pretty girls stills so it would be a surprise when he sodomized her. So in goes JD, then Boots, back to JD, then in comes Sam with his Scud missile that sets off air raid sirens every time he pulls it out. He snuck it in her ass and you hear a whimper, then a moan, and a deep thrust... let’s just say we didn’t get too much anal, but what we did get was beautiful. Then the cock went right from her gaping asshole to her mouth. She was face fucked nice and good. Then we sat her down and dumped 3 loads on her face, in addition to two bottles full of yellow-d topped off by a high pressure stream chaser.
Duration: 50:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Forehead Tells A Tale
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pure Max **17 Odebolt

Cast: Bonnie Heart, Gina, Layla Rivera, Kelly Wells, Max Hardcore
Genres: Pissing, Gagging, Anal, Extreme, Toys, All Sex
Ahhh these young girls are in for quite a ride! Mexicans are a priority, as well as Blondes or Brunettes. He loves em young and thin, the taller the better! It's Max the fucking maniac and he's back again with some of the raunchiest hardcore you have ever seen. Gagging, we got it, Ass fucking? We got it! Intense deep blowjobs that gag, we got that too! Max is a nasty cowboy that loves fucking those sweet young things, join us for the action partner!
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:56:33
Video: 480x576, MPEG-2, 2490kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Max **17
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pure Max ** 03 - MaxHardcore Lakeside

Cast: Fawna, Candy Cotton, Candi Daze
Genres: Extreme, Hardcore, Enema, Pissing, Fisting, Anal
When Max Hardcore walks onto the set with his 'ten-gallon' cowboy hat, you know will be in for some rough * tough sex. Ladies, as soon as Max pulls out his hardcore, hard cock, get ready for action! Don't bother to look pretty, your mascara will run and your lipstick will get smudged as he stuffs his thick dick inside your mouth for some deep throat fucking. He loves girls with long pigtails and short, school-girl skirts but really, all he wants is to stick his prick up your tight, little ass.
Duration: 1:28:55
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2435kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Max ** 03 - MaxHardcore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chow Fun Size Luna

These little fuckers, I tell ya... No wonder why the entire world fetishizes them. It's also amazing how the industry doesn't consider this IR... but I digress. Nothing is more fun than a pint sized Asian girl. Maybe it's the way they moan, or their bashful reluctance, and their way they serve. It's perfect. She got wrecked and small tears came out of her small eyes. She did what she was told without a single act of defiance.
Duration: 1:15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chow Fun Size
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Repressed Memories Little America

Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
Long ago, someone fucked her ass, so I'm going dispense with the levity and say her putative innocent ass was fucked punitively. Ostensibly, that caused some emotional anguish, but fear not--a pat on the head and an emotionally distant *quot;there there*quot; and she was ready to have our dicks in her half dollar sized gaper fucking it as she wept. She was DP'd, drank yellow d like how someone on food stamps drinks *quot;Sunny D*quot; and slapped around like a rednecks wife. 3 nuts on her face, some added slop for some extra degradation, and home she went.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Repressed Memories
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her Forehead Tells A Tale - FullHD 1080p Huajialing

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
A bitter one, too. She took 3 guys in the ass. I had one guy not do the pretty girls stills so it would be a surprise when he sodomized her. So in goes JD, then Boots, back to JD, then in comes Sam with his Scud missile that sets off air raid sirens every time he pulls it out. He snuck it in her ass and you hear a whimper, then a moan, and a deep thrust... let’s just say we didn’t get too much anal, but what we did get was beautiful. Then the cock went right from her gaping asshole to her mouth. She was face fucked nice and good. Then we sat her down and dumped 3 loads on her face, in addition to two bottles full of yellow-d topped off by a high pressure stream chaser.
Duration: 50:57
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her Forehead Tells A Tale - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Frostbitten Owyhee

Cast: Kali Danes
This one isn't the sharpest tack, but she's sweet, sexy, and submissive--3 cardinal rules for a great scene. She delivered. She did what she was told, even when she melted down. She drank from faucet of cock, and swallowed an impressive amount of yellow discipline. She bent over, and Bootleg rode her like horse. She yakked all over herself and drank it from the bowl. We nutted on her and she ate all of it that was on her face like good sub milfs do.
Duration: 1:06:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 295kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frostbitten
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Holly North part 1 Lennoxville

Holly North a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Duration: 43:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 273kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly North part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Repressed Memories Long Prairie

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Repressed Memories
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ruined Rectum Upper Manzanilla

Cast: Ray
This girl can take it in the ass like a pro--even past the point of pain, she can still take a thrusting, throbbing dick deep in her derrière whilst holding her ass cheeks spread eagle. The dicks went deep with derision down her cock neck, as she was flailing like a bass on the bow of a boat. She really enjoyed drinking yellow discipline, because discipline is the *quot;golden rule.*quot; 3 huge loads to her face which she scooped off with a spoon and gobbled it down like a good dick wench.
Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7738kbps
Audio: 217kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ruined Rectum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Painful Big Dick Severn

When you're a 19 year old slut a big dick is far and few between. When it was buried all the way in she just let out a giant sigh followed by a cry. Clearly someone was frisky with her long ago. She got fucked over a bin of water and got the dunked as she was penetrated. She was a messy whore, but so obedient. She drank so much yellow discipline that she changed the color of her yakk. She took 3 loads to the face and was left broken and humiliated. Maybe her father will watch this and see the damage he hath wrought.
Duration: 57:38
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Big Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kenzie Green Slidell

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Threesome, Blonde, Dildo
Kenzie Green a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Duration: 46:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenzie Green
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kalie Wills Rexmont

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Anal
Kalie Wills a beautiful and sexy woman with a beautiful figure who loves sexy games, pleasant viewing and a good mood ...
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kalie Wills
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Corn Holed Cowgirl - 1080p Daniel

Cast: Casey Parker
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
Cowgirl hat, T-bone belt buckle, you name it. 18 years old, fresh out of the bullpen. She is here to swallow yellow discipline and get fucked in the ass, and she's all out of yellow discipline. She made a giant mess. She looked liked she had an egg salad sammich smashed in her face. She was dp'd and psychoanalyzed until she was having dark flash backs. This made me erect. Her holes were pummeled to tears. She took 3 huge loads to the face and ran down the corridor or woe, yip yippin like a cowgirl.
Duration: 1:16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corn Holed Cowgirl - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rebel Rhyder Griffith

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

DP Sata Jones Takes Two Big Cock - Hard Anal Fuck and Spanking - Full HD 1080p Mabank

She gets anally penetrated in multiple positions before getting a facial and swallowing a well deserved load.
Duration: 44:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11747kbps
Audio: 259kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP Sata Jones Takes Two Big Cock - Hard Anal Fuck and Spanking - Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Broken Whore Pancevo

Genres: Hardcore, DP, DPP, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging
They did their best on this cunt to see if they could break it, but she handled it like she was doing lifeless man lifts. I have to give the props. The boys were in awe of today's sex dolls. Any other whore would have broken. This scene is 100% awesome!
Duration: 45:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 289kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Whore
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tough Trap Genappe

Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging
The sex was good though. Watching her natural swing from DD is a wonderful sight ... especially if you're like me and love big tits. Overall, this is a good scene. From the city, she knows how to shoot.
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Trap
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla