Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 08-29-2021, 12:03 PM   #33
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Temperature Rising Higher Carleton

Wants the names of those who leaked information about her .
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:05
Video: 700x570, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Temperature Rising Higher
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Torturously Toe Tied To Her Gag Happy Corner

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Maybe he didn't like his meal, or maybe she didn't cook him dinner at all! Whatever is was that got Chrissy into this predicament it must have made him really angry, because he left her tightly hogtied with rope on the hard dining table! We first see Chrissy barefoot in nothing but her bra and panties she squirms and mmmphhhsss through her tightly knotted cleave gag, struggling to find a comfortable position to endure her punishment in. Later he returns to torment her some more. He pulls down her bra to grope her breasts then begins tying her big toes together as she whimpers and pleads with him not to please not bind her toes! Without saying a word he proceeds to pull the rope from her painfully tied toes through the back of her cleave gag, pulling her gag torturously tight into her mouth as she tries to struggle. He leaves her there as she desperately begs for release, now even more distressingly bound and gagged and struggling helplessly toe tied on the table!.
Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5823kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 517.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torturously Toe Tied To Her Gag
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

At the Farm Kiln

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 55:44
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1263kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 583.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: At the Farm
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Baby - Mega Backstage A Very Nice Ass Bladen

Whereupon it it is decided that there is no alternative but for her .
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:56
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 362.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baby - Mega Backstage A Very Nice Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Tied * Taught A Lesson! Leon

Chrissy has been skipping classes and so far she has gotten away with it, but not this time! The school found out and called home to inform her of the incident, but instead it was her big Dixie who answered the phone. She was so disappointed in her little when she heard the news, but she should have known that Chrissy was up to no good. Not to mention she has really been acting like a brat lately! She even heard a rumor that she was spotted smoking behind the baseball field! Dixie knows their goes too easy on Chrissy, so in order to effectively get through to her she decides it's time to teach her little a lesson herself! When Chrissy arrives home and starts complaining about her long day at school, it gives Dixie the perfect opportunity to confront her about the phone call. Chrissy shrugs it off like it's no big deal, rolling her eyes as she prepares to be lectured about the importance of school. It doesn't take long for Dixie to get fed up with her little 's attitude. She pulls out a bunch of rope from behind the couch cushion and grabs Chrissy's wrists to start tying them behind her back. Chrissy is in shock and can't believe that her is really tying her up, and is extremely annoyed at being literally stuck listening to her big lecture her!
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 697.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Tied * Taught A Lesson!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kali Kane - In A Bind Ivanhoe

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment.
Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn. This is definitely not the way she wanted it.
Of course he wants to fuck her. She lets him do whatever he wants so that she can get what she wants, but at this point she couldn't stop him if she wanted to.

Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kali Kane - In A Bind
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherie DeVille extreme Skwentna

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Model girl Cherie DeVille extreme ball gags and bizarre bondage action.
Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4770kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 670.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille extreme
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Spanking Glamor Excellent New Mega Sweet Vip Collection. Part 1. Lake Junaluska

The situation obviously demands a spanking. But Arthur has another surprise for his perverse playmate, a beautiful, heavy glass butt plug
It's a gorgeous scene, shot in the sun, that exposes the ravishing bottoms and legs of the two naughty angels in the most dramatic style possibleOver his knee she goes, still protesting, as the first of 300 smacks lands on her panty-clad bottom. That protection lasts only a few moments.

Total size: 6.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Glamor Excellent New Mega Sweet Vip Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 11 Dedham

Genres: Bondage
Sexy Kristen Moore struggles chained * cuffed face down spread eagle on the bed. She is barefoot and harness gagged. Her short dress hikes up to show her shapely butt cheeks .

Total size: 1.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 11
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sybil Hawthorne Hoisted Welkom

Release Year: 2010
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Live feeds are a grueling ordeal that will push the subject to the brink of their limits. Sybil Hawthorne, like so many before her, has come to us so that her mind and her body can be broken.
Duration: 1:31:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne Hoisted
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Captain Knap's Captive Yardley

Chrissy is a detective posing as a secretary to find incriminating evidence that will send her evil boss Captain Knap to jail! He’s been capturing women and selling them off as slaves to shady clients, but just as she found the evidence she needed one her boss’s henchman surprises her! He ziptied Chrissy’s wrists and ankles and pulled her pants down to her thighs for added humiliation!.
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps

File size: 667.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captain Knap's Captive
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Claire Adams - Sweet Cream Campobasso

Release Year: 2015
Slave model Sasha, extreme all body device bondage and cruel punishment...
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 481.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams - Sweet Cream
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Muriel in the dungeon Moulton

We have the gorgeous German bondage model Muriel again! And we took her into a newly built dungeon to do some raw photography and video. Muriel loves bondage so much, she couldn’t wait to see what we had in store for her. She was a bit disappointed when we told her she just ‘had to stand there’. Little did she know that standing can be a very harsh predicament. We added chains to her collar and cuffs, then chained her neck to the ceiling. Her feet were chained to a huge rock and her wrists were pulled up behind her back. Standing like this, with no option to rest or sit down, will become a very intense punishment very quickly! Muriel discovered that during this afternoon of fun!
Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14493kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 628.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muriel in the dungeon
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 12 Irrigon

A bound * gagged Mia Nelson is stashed in the back room wearing booty shorts, a cute yellow hoodie and matching yellow over-the-knee socks. She struggles her way to the door only to find it impossible to open before she is grabbed, pulled back into the room and securely hogtied!

Total size: 8.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brutally Bound * Gagged By Two Bad Guys! Dunkirk

Nobody was supposed to be home, but it turns out they were given bad information! He found her there wearing nothing but her red lace lingerie. He keeps her tightly hand gagged as she struggles violently in his lap while he calls his partner to come and help! His partner is just as surprised to see the scantily clad girl and says they need to do something with her. Together they use rope to tie her up nice and tight, but she was still too loud, despite their threats to gag her. So one of them grabs her by the hair and stuffs a pair of panties deep into her mouth, tightly wrapping clear tape around her mouth and head before she can spit it out!.
Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6356kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 692.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutally Bound * Gagged By Two Bad Guys!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tess Dagger Suttons Bay

Cast: StressTess'd
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture,
Tess is a tough cookie, but even the toughest cookie can crumble under the right pressure. With her mouth stuffed and tape applied the pressure starts to build. Tess is perched on a small wooden pony with her shins and her tender cunt flesh taking all the weight.
The cane adds to her predicament a level of pain that eats away at her resolve. Followed by some punches and face slaps that leave her reeling.
The predicaments only get harder from there. First an extreme back arch that makes it hard for her to breathe. Then an upside down suspension by her knees. A rock hangs from her hair to make it even more stressful. All the while her mouth is taped shut.
Finally Tess is locked in a painful crunch and binder clips are added to her outer and inner labia.
Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tess Dagger
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dungeon Corp Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection. Part 8. Kuji

She is very willing to be submissive and that does work in her favor, in this particular situation...I do a bit of verbal Dom and control, but that tiny tantilizing body draws me in and I end up groping and spanking her much sooner that I had planned...then some tickling...from out of nowhere, Sadie comes alive with tickle terror...a very entertaining bit...I explore her entire body...I spread her, put her ass in the air and expose her perfect pussy for the finale'...Sadie turns out to be very orgasmic, very sensitive and able to cum and cum again...

Total size: 8.4 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Corp Vip Cool Wonderfull Perfect Unreal Collection. Part 8.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Discipline in Russia - Country Tales Mistletoe

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble
Format: avi
Duration: 51:29
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1462kbps

File size: 602.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia - Country Tales
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Prunkle - A little in the gibbet Pombal

complete the D ***8260; s connection they have with each other. This little is a bit different than some, she enjoys being beating in a certain way with walking sticks, whips and paddles as her watches. Master James has Prunkle in the gibbet for storage till it is time to start the session. She is shrouded in plastic as Master James starts his questions poking and also prodding with his cane. The Master introduces her, after that proceeds to cane and also flog her boobies, jabbing her newly punctured nipples and caning her thighs. She practically reaches the beginning of subspace but the Master brings her back, having her laughing as well as almost shouting out skillfully stammering her on the edge of discomfort and the enjoyment of physical adjustment and mentally penalty. At the end of this video, Prunkle talks with us here at Sensualpain workshop. She clarifies her little side as well as we review her D ***8260; s Relationships.
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prunkle - A little in the gibbet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dresden - HD 720p Steinbach

Cast: Rosey Cheeks
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Dresden's got the buns for a good hard spanking. Some women need the cane, the whip, the paddle. Some women you have to hit with things. Dresden's the type of girl who you need to get in there with. You have to use your hands to redden her butt.
Once they are nice and red it's time to get more serious. Whips and floggers are lovely on a warm ass. Dresden's a little pain girl so there has to be something new to torment her with. Let her think she's going to cum and then take the vibrator away?
Dresden is teased over and over and over again. Each time she's denied. Once she is allowed to cum she's made to cum over and over and over well past where is comfortable. The vibrator is relentless.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dresden - HD 720p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bound On A Dare Hashimoto

Chrissy Marie is a popular ‘vlogger’ and is filming an extra special update for her subscribers today! She has agreed to do some dares sent in by her followers but she definitely wasn’t expecting this! The dare is that she has to strip completely naked, tie herself up and then wait for her housemate to find her. Chrissy will never turn down a challenge so she agrees to do the dare! She begins by stripping naked out of her tight jeans and tank top then proceeds to gag herself with a large red ball gag! Then she clamps her nipples with clothespins which keep them nice and perky the entire video! Chrissy attempts to keep talking but it’s hard to tell what she is saying with that big ball in her mouth! She pulls out some white rope as she gets ready to tie herself up!.
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 509.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound On A Dare
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 5 Nivelles

Katherine West is a teacher whose classroom is required to wear masks but Little Johnny, once again, is not paying attention and isn’t abiding by the rules. After Ms. West scolds him (POV) to no avail because he is fantasizing about his lovely teacher bound to a chair, she calls in the principal for support.

Total size: 10.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Shop lifting scene 1 Copperhill

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave girl model Black Sonja torture and bondage extreme action.
Duration: 1:09:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shop lifting scene 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating Gillham

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.
Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Peril In Pink Socks San Carlos

I was off in dreamland when all of a sudden I'm startled awake by a man clamping his hand over my mouth so that I can't scream. He tells me that if I make any loud noises or do anything stupid that he will hurt me, so I decide that it's best to just cooperate with the man instead of attempt to fight him off. He finally takes his hand off my mouth and I quietly beg and plead with him to leave me alone as he begin to tightly tie up my wrists and ankles with rope! I can't help but struggle as he runs his grimey hands all over my half naked body! I can't believe this is happening and worst of all I don't even know what he wants with me! He proceeds to add more rope to secure my legs as I squirm helplessly on the bed..
Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5826kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 529.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peril In Pink Socks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Star bondage Ranson

Sexy slave model Star extreme bondage orgasm show on chair!
Duration: 9:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 353.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Star bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Secretary Chair Tied * Struggling Godfrey

It's the Friday before a long weekend and Chrissy Marie should have taken off from work early like her boss suggested, but instead she stayed late to finish up some loose ends. When one of the past secretaries came looking for an opportunity to steal information and get revenge on her old boss, she found the new secretary still at the office and decided to take out some frustration on her as well! Now Chrissy finds herself in quite the helpless predicament! She has been left alone in the office tied up inescapably tight and cleave gagged with her silk scarf so no one can hear her cry out for help! She is stuck chair bound and struggling desperately, clearly in distress as she realizes it's impossible to escape and likely that no one will find her for days!.
Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps

File size: 500.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Chair Tied * Struggling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hanging Around New Derry

Model Cici Rhodes extreme device bondage extreme roped hard action.
Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps

File size: 453.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hanging Around
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 7 Absarokee

Bound * gagged with cloth strips, Kristen Moore struggles on her bed, but soon realizing her struggles are in vain. She makes her way over to the rotary dial phone by her bed, but before she can complete her call, she caught * securely hogtied. Now she is in an even worse predicament then before! At least her captor is kind enough to leave her a pair of scissors when he leaves – well out of reach, of course!

Total size: 9.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 7
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James bondage Little Rock

Sexy porn star Kendra James bondage and ball gags on red sofa!
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4754kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 381.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James bondage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Willing Art Part One - Cherry Torn, PD Grammer

Cherry Torn wanted it so badly she was going to do it to herself, so when PD found her already trying to tie herself up, really he was just giving her a hand. If that hand came with a cock and cane, where is the harm in that? She loves the feeling of being penetrated. It makes her feel useful and worthwhile. When she is bound it makes her feel safe and controlled. When she is struck it lets her know that he is strong and brings order to her life. She wants those feelings. She needs them to survive. And PD is more than willing to provide them all in excess.
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 359.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willing Art Part One - Cherry Torn, PD
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pitiless Castleton on Hudson

Slave model Cici Rhodes extreme perfect extreme bondage punishment!
Duration: 43:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 492.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pitiless
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Emily Addison Patrick AFB

Gorgeous Emily loves to be used and abused -- and it shows. Carried into the room, an elbow-bound Emily squeals in anticipation of her first bondage session with Jay. He tosses her around, smacks her ass, grabs her tits and helps himself to her feminine charms. Her pussy is roughly roped up and she is left to ponder her fate, attached to the ceiling with no hope for escape.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:28
Video: 600x336, DivX 5, 1453kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 873.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addison
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Flexible Lyla Storm Does New, Scary Things. Pascoag

Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, “Why'd you come to us?” Her answer is perfect. “You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.” We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better. We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.
She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts. We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.
There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions. She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flexible Lyla Storm Does New, Scary Things.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Excellent Cool New Perfect Hot Collection Of Fetish Nation. Part 1. North Apollo

walks through the door with a big smile on her face, the anticipation of being bound and brought to orgasm has her all smiles and very wet.We talk, I explain what‘s going to happen to her in detail, she's all smiles and eager to get started.

Total size: 10.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Excellent Cool New Perfect Hot Collection Of Fetish Nation. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Oh shit! - part 6 Agar

Alebeard takes a long, singletail whip and uses it to make Emma's pussy quiver and suffer on the table while she's told to hold her position. FYI, Alebeard can hit a spot the size of a dime, er clit over and over again with no effort.
Duration: 3:48
Video: 1280x736, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

File size: 58.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oh shit! - part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

InfernalRestraints Amber Nevada On Display Veracruz

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Amber Nevada On Display
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hogtied Hotel Manager Olyphant

He had his eye on the manager at the local hotel for quite a while now, and he finally thought up a plan to get her alone and try to make a move on her. He knows she would never go for him under normal circumstances, so he is also prepared with back up plan! He booked a room at the hotel then made a big deal over a bogus complaint, but it worked! A short time later the hot hotel manager was knocking on his hotel room door. He invites her in and she asks him what seems to be the problem. After offering him several incentives to try and remedy the situation, he approaches her and starts hovering over her creepily, telling her he had something else in mind. As he starts to touch her she quickly realizes what he wants and starts to back away from the man, telling him that she has offered all that she can and she should really be going now. He was hoping to do this the easy way, but looks like it's time for his back up plan! He grabs her before she can get away and throws on the chair. She struggles as he secures her wrists with rope, in shock that this is all really happening! He then gags her with a large red ball gag and ties more rope around her breasts and strips her topless to fondle them as she struggles and mmppphhsss helplessly. Next her ankles and legs are bound and she is bent over the chair for him to tie her elbows together as she squeals. He takes opportunity of the position to grope her ass and pussy in her silky seamless pantyhose before strictly hogtying her on the floor! She is very afraid and begging him to let her go, but that was definitely not part of his plan! Unfortunately he has to leave for a couple hours, but he knows she is tied up so tight and inescapably that she will be there waiting for him when he returns! The hotel manager is left hopelessly struggling on the floor, desperately trying to escape before the man returns to have his way with her in her helpless humiliating position!.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 570.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied Hotel Manager
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blow By Blow, Part 2 Elm Creek

The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 51:36
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 795kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 361.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow By Blow, Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kit Mercer Fort Walton Beach

Cast: Kit Mercer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Kit Mercer is one stunning lady. She's got a sexy body that just begs to be exposed. Before she's bound she has to show it off to us. Then the bondage begins. She smiles as the ropes are wound around her neck. Such simple bondage, but it excites her.
She admitted to us that she liked breath play. So her sexy body is put into an extremely stressful position with her ankles tied to her neck. She has to hold herself up or else.
Kit is especially flexible. She can be put into quite a split. At such an intense angle her cunt is completely exposed. Her tits are so tightly tied that they turn instantly purple. Then she's suspended.
Duration: 42:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kit Mercer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sadie Santana Mount Marion

Cast: Sadie Santana
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Deepthroat, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Sadie Santana is a tall drink of water, all legs and long hair. She is a sexual athlete of the highest order and we are here today to put her through her paces. Sadie has had her share of sexual experiences, can she take what Sexuallybroken dishes out? Let’s find out. For science!
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Santana
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

IR Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition Part 2 Delton

Sarah Jane, also known as 625 in the Ix days, is Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come.
The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.
Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bdsm Most Popular ChimeraBondage (2013-2015) part 1 Birch Run

Lucy Lauren wants to play on the trampoline and has brought some bondage gear with her to make it more fun. Firstly Lucy strips off naked in the cold February air that make her nipples hard within seconds then adds weighted clamps to her erect nipples and more to her pussy lips then fastens a bright red ball gag in her mouth before securing her hands behind her back. Lucy soon starts to regret the extra weights as she begins to bounce up and down on the trampoline.

Total size: 19.4 GB in 48 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular ChimeraBondage (2013-2015) part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kerry – spike ball Roscommon

Kerry told me she likes how I always have new Challenges for her when she is doing a Chastity Deal, so the pressure was on to find new ideas! Even though she was already doing one of the hardest Chastity Deals (double plugged with two large rigid plugs inside her NeoSteel), I knew Kerry would become bored if I didn’t add some extra excitement.
I decided to lock a spiked ball to her belt, dangling between her legs. The spikes were actually quite sharp, I designed this contraption especially for Chastity training to make a girl think about every move she makes. Kerry would have to walk with her legs apart to avoid getting poked by the spikes. She insisted to wear her heels, which was very interesting, because she was already walking in a very focused way (because of the two plugs, especially the rear plug). Adding the spike ball made it very hard for her to move without feeling anything.
For example, turning around would poke the spike ball into her legs, walking too fast would make the ball hit her legs from behind, spreading her legs too far would make the plugs go deeper, and let’s not even talk about bending over or crouching. This is a very interesting Challenge!
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14863kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kerry – spike ball
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Creep Charnel Walloon Lake

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation,
I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson life essence drawn as the whine of the mosquito fades in an out about her head.
Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Charnel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Woke Up Half Naked * Hogtied! Rock City Falls

I wake up groggy and confused and open my eyes to find that I am in a strange place and have been tied up with rope! I struggle and squirm to find that the ropes are very tight and whoever tied me up like this really meant business! Even my elbows are bound painfully tight together and I can barely feel my hands! I try to call for help but there is do much duct tape over my mouth that I doubt anyone will be able to hear me! So I continue to desperately struggle to free myself knowing I must be in imminent danger! I squirm around in my tight hogtie and end up struggling so hard that I work my tits fall out of top! Now I’m really embarrassed that I’m topless in just my white cotton panties, and I have no idea where the rest of my clothes went to begin with! I must have been outfor someone to do all this to me without me realizing it. I sure hope someone will come to my rescue before whoever did this comes back for me. Until then I’m stuck here helplessly hogtied with this terrible tape gag on my mouth and my tits exposed!.
Duration: 9:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5742kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 394.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Woke Up Half Naked * Hogtied!
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 9 Heinola

A very snooty Madeline Mapp makes the mistake of insulting her hard working plumber and ends up thoroughly tape bound! Even as she is being taped up and gagged, she hurls nothing but insults * combative remarks. And this feisty damsel has no intention of remaining still once bound as she attempts to slide her bound body across the floor and open the door with her feet.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Imagostudios (2001-2016) part 9
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Caprice Tied scene 4 Sudbury

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Punishment, Torture
Teen sexy model Little Caprice Tied up and extreme caning action.
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps

File size: 174.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Caprice Tied scene 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Noa – impaled Fontana

Noa is back! We just knew this teen cutie would be too curious to stay away for long! And this time, we are taking it a big step further by giving her the One Bar Prison challenge! Slender Noa has a nice thigh gap, so she is perfect for our One Bar Prison with the missile head dildo. On her cute high heels, there is absolutely no escape for her, not even a chance. She can’t lift herself up to get enough height to escape, even though her hands and feet are not bound, this is still a bondage device. A 19-year old girl impaled on a heavy metal dildo! Noa certainly is gathering new experiences fast!
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Noa – impaled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rich Girl Taken For Ransom Bardwell

Chrissy comes to and realizes she is stuck in in what seems to be the trunk of a car! Her legs and wrists are tightly bound with duct tape and she can't remember how she got here! This is certaintly her worst nightmare, and she hopes this is just one of her stupid friends playing a prank on her! She then hears the engine go quiet, and a door open. She starts to kick and mmppphhh loudly through her tapegag, desperate for someone to help, but unfortunately for her the man who opens the trunk does not have intentions to help her! She looks up at with him with big eyes as she realizes she is in far worse of a predicament than she originally thought!.
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

File size: 542.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rich Girl Taken For Ransom
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dramatic Detention 2 Battle Creek

Part two starts maybe 45 minutes after part one left off. Reporter Zoe Anderson is still wearing a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a wristwatch with a black leather strap on her left wrist. When she’s brought into the police interview room, she’s still handcuffed behind her back. She has been arrested on a parking ticket charge instigated by a corrupt mayor who is trying to stop Zoe from publishing a story that would ruin her career! When Zoe enters the room, she’s led to a wall and told to wait there. She’s gotten used to the cuffs and her hands are fairly still as she stands there for a minute. The officer returns and removes her handcuffs and she’s instructed to place each hand behind her head. She is then led to a chair at a table. After sitting, she’s told to put her hands out in front of her on the table where they can be seen. The handcuffs are laid down in front of her at the table, but they are not put on her. The police officer is in the room, but off camera. She asks how long she will be there, and he tells her they have a couple issues to discuss and that the judge has already issues a sentence. “I haven’t spoken to my lawyer yet”, she says. He explains that the judge and her lawyer already worked out a deal, and that she has been sentenced to be spanked with a cane 10 times!
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps

File size: 623.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dramatic Detention 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla