Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

What You Need Is A Key Holder Flag Pond

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Face Slapping, Chastity
Video language: English
Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn’t have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don’t ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7226kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What You Need Is A Key Holder
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Filthy Ash Hole - 1080p Godley

Cast: Macy Meadows
Genres: Femdom, Smoking, Humiliation, Human Ashtray, Stockings
Princess Macy loves to smoke cigarettes even if it's the one thing her slave can't stand. He tries to tell her she shouldn't smoke but that only makes Princess Macy want to do it more. The fact her slave hates the smell of smoke and the taste of ash makes turning him into her human ashtray that much more enjoyable. Princess Macy goes through two cigarettes while making sure the smoke fills up her slave's lungs as he coughs away like a little bitch. She wants to turn his tongue into a filthy shady of black as she discards her ash directly into his mouth. To show how little Princess Macy cares about what her slave thinks of smoking she burns both cigarettes directly out on his tarred and ashed tongue.
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 713.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Ash Hole - 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster Puerto de la Cruz

Release Year: 2011
Studio: White Ghetto
Cast: Amateur
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Hardcore
*quot;Shes a really hot to look at, with a pretty face, a sexy body, great tits and an ass thatll get you up in a hurry! And I know that while shes my girlfriend, she also fools around too. So if you ever get frisky with her, do exactly what she tells you to do! Remember that when it cums to sex, shes always in charge. She knows what gets her off, but if you screw up, you better be wearing a cup, cause shes doing to bust your balls
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:46
Video: 640x352, XviD, 888kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 13 Lafayette

This is a massive megapack in parts of 729 videos from Bratty Bunny. Enjoy!
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 16.9 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 13
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Boots and Spit Bay Port

Release Year: 2017
Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Courtney
Genres: mistress , tease , point of view , boots , pvc , fetish , slave , spit
Look at you, kneeling before Me, your mouth already wide open, ready to take My dirty, disgusting ash from this cigarette which touches My lips.
I put a butterfly gag on you to keep your lips parted, your tongue sticking out, there is no escaping the hot, sizzling ash.
As the smoke leaves My lips and engulfs your face, I smile, it amuses Me. you are here for one thing and that is to be My smoke boy
Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6183kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 174.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boots and Spit
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Home Foot Tickling Otsu

Studio: Lava XXX
She looks like a real mistress in her leather pants. Her moves are like a cat. She is a bitch who deserved to be fucked raw. But he is interested only in her feet. When she took off the pants he was fascinated by her stockings and her feet.
Duration: 17:29
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3703kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Home Foot Tickling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caning Morro Bay

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Mad mistress Crystal Rush extreme caning busty slave man in outdoor.
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Relationship Upgrade Swain

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Big Tits, Chastity, POV, Fetis
Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We’ve been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it’s made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I’d like to change. I don’t like our relationship where it is. I don’t like you most of the time, honestly. So I’ve decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You’re going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It’s submission or divorce. It’s your call, dear.
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Relationship Upgrade
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Madison Gruver

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Madison
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Human Toilet
The sorority house slave has had enough of chastity. It can't take any more. But Madison thinks it can. First she has the nerd worship her feet. The nerd is enthralled by Madison's sexy feet. Next she tells him about all the things she wants from the store. She wants outfits. Lots of new outfits for her and her boyfriend. The chastity cuck nerd is desperate to please his Princess. Next she teases the nerd with her amazing rack. The cuck is speechless when Madison takes her top off. Her boobs are amazing and are almost too much for the cuck nerd to handle. Madison knows that a trip to the mall is great ‘cure' for chastity blues. Slaves can get depressed being in chastity all the time. Madison is all about making chastity fun for the slaves. A trip to the mall gives the cuck slave's wallet a great workout and he gets to see her smile light up as they go from store to store. At the end of this clip Madison lets the cuck know what she thinks of him when she uses him as a human toilet. The cuck is left utterly humiliated. He is still in chastity. He has a lot less money. Her boyfriend will get to enjoy the outfits he bought for her and he has a belly full of Madison's waste in its stomach. The nerd will think twice about asking to be out of chastity again! This clip is mostly foot worship. It has some financial domination and boob teasing of chastity cuck. The human toilet scene is simulated at the end but seems very very real.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4026kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 413.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madison
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kristina Rose Mucus Drenched Degradation Little Falls

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Spitting
Nothing is more degrading than having another person spit in your face. Humiliatrix Kristina Rose takes things to the next level with locking this guys head in a box so that she may cover his head in phlegm. With his head trapped in a box he is unable to avoid every blast of her disgusting phlegm * saliva. She gags herself with her lollipop conjuring up even more sticky-thick nastiness to spit in his face. His face and mouth are completely drenched and coated in clear mucus. Kristina laughs and giggles at how more miserable he his while coated in her phlegm.
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8354kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 754.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose Mucus Drenched Degradation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anal Gasms Pleasant Hope

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humilation
Super sexy mistress Alina Lopez extreme anal orgasm for msucle hunk.
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Gasms
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lora Palmer Rooseveltown

Glamure mistress Lora Palmer, humilated slave, spanking punishment.
Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5796kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 985.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lora Palmer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Help My Husband is a Sissy Part 3 Donnelsville

Studio: Lustomic
Cast: Mistress Sienna, Nadia Nitro, Daisy Ditz and Marcos
Genres: Feminization, Sissy, FemDom, Crossdress, Transvestite, Oral Sex
Of course she went out and found a real man to satisfy her after she learned her husband was a sissy slut slave! Her new boyfriend stops by the doc's office to help sharpen up Bambi's cock sucking skills. The ladies delight in the sissy's humiliation and enjoy cropping his bare bottom as incentive to suck harder and deeper.
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1908kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 189.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help My Husband is a Sissy Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miley May Hunger Games Guys Mills

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Miley May
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
His tiny dick is no match for her needs. Good news is she found a real man to fill her young holes. Her husband is still hungry for her pussy. She has a version of the hunger games in mind, eat the cum little sissy-boy!
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 887.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miley May Hunger Games
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The English Mansion Femdom Collection Part Three Thompsonville

Watch real-life Mistresses * Dominatrixes train their slaves with CBT, NT, CP * strapons. See dominant women sexually use * turn men into their sex slaves in femdom sex scenes. Plus FLR domestic femdom with dominant wives cuckolding * keeping their subby hubbys in chastity, fucking with strapons. Strict feminisation and transformation Xdressing crossdressing trans sissy films with handjobs * ruined orgasms.

Total size: 36.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The English Mansion Femdom Collection Part Three
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lily Ford Stroke Games Scio

Cast: Lily Ford
Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Solo
Video language: Russian
Since you can't even stroke your dick properly Princess Lilly Ford has created a special game to help give you mind-blowing orgasms. To earn your release all you have to do is listen very carefully to Princess Lilly's exact instructions on how, when and where you will jerk it. If you play her stroking game just as she desires you too then you will learn the edging secret to having out of this world orgasms.
Duration: 9:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10794kbps

File size: 733.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Ford Stroke Games
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cinder Block Blues Gaston

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
Genres: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Brunette
Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly tell the slave they are going to play a little game. He may not like the game but they sure will. The slave is on his hands and knees with a cinderblock tied to his balls! The slave has to crawl toward Princess Carmela as fast as he possibly can while pulling the cinderblock behind him with his balls. There is no way for the slave to win the game as the slave is told the sooner you get there the faster you get kicked in the balls. Is that really a reward? I think the Mean Girls just wanted to see what would happen if they made a slave drag a cinderblock around by his balls so they came up with this “game”.
Princess Beverly is standing behind the slave with a flogger to see how fast she can him to move forward. As the slave begins to move forward slowly dragging the block a few inches at a time Princess Beverly flogs him from behind commanding him to move faster! The slave can’t see behind him and several times without the slaves knowledge Princess Beverly steps on the cinderblock with her boot making it impossible for the slave to drag it forward. The clueless slave pulls with all his might until his balls are about to fall off while the Mean Girls just laugh. If you are a slave at Mean Girl Manor and they ask you if you want to play a game be careful. Somehow around Mean Girl Manor all the games seem to involve abusing a slaves balls for their entertainment.
Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9477kbps

File size: 461.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cinder Block Blues
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Raven Hart All About Ass Hyrum

Cast: Raven Hart
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Ass, High Heels, Stockings, Latex, Solo
Mistress Raven Hart knows how weak you are for a big, beautiful 40*quot;+ ass. You can't think of anything else but burying your nose deep in between her cheeks as she your face until you are gasping for air. It's your lucky day as your dreams of being crushed and suffocated by Mistress Raven's plump rear is here. Get on your knees and start stroking your cock as you slowly kiss and worship every inch like the ass junkie you are! If you follow my instructions and don't cum too soon then a special tasty treat is waiting just for you.
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10707kbps

File size: 703.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven Hart All About Ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kim and Ashtray Slave Claude

Glamure mistress Kim humilated Ashtray Slave in outdoor.
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kim and Ashtray Slave
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Condom Cleaning Cuckold North Powder

Studio: Clips4Sale.
Cast: Worship Amber
Genres: Femdom
That's my motto- and why I opened this store. I just decided that I'm too fucking hot to work anymore. I will just use losers like YOU to spoil me rotten, pamper me, and basically provide me with the privileged life Why even hide it? I mean, let's just face it- beingby ME would actually give your pathetic life some meaning.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:08
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 405.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Condom Cleaning Cuckold
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 15 Kaohsiung County

This is a massive megapack in parts of 729 videos from Bratty Bunny. Enjoy!

Total size: 13.6 GB in 35 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 15
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beaten and Kicked Chorley

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Bella
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Bikini, Whipping, Ballbusting
The Mean Girls are having a pool party, so of course they have slaves at their beck and call ready to be abused by them simply for their entertainment. Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, and Princess Carmela, are all at the pool party and look amazing in their bikinis. Party music is playing and all the Princesses are dancing around and having a great time. They grab one of the slaves and just start beating and kicking him purely for their own fun and entertainment.
They drag the slave to the middle of the backyard and him to stand with his legs spread far apart so they can have *quot;easy access*quot; to his balls. Then all the girls take turns kicking him the balls, as they continue to dance around in their bikinis cheering each other on! They have even more fun abusing the slave because every time he goes down from a kick to his balls he THEN gets WHIPPED until he stands back up!!! When he stands back up he is kicked in the balls again! Beaten then kicked, kicked then beaten, it’s a never ending circle of pain! SOOoo much fun!! A solid HARD kick to the balls when standing, and then whipped to shreds when on the ground so the slave gets NO rest! Absolutely ENDLESS torture for the slave! Exactly as it should be!!
Its so much fun that we get start to get running starts on a lot of these kicks and then jump up and down and then we ALL cheer as the slave collapses to the ground. Princess Lilly (off camera) even comments on how loud the *quot;slapping*quot; sound of foot-to-balls is after some of the kicks, saying “god I love that sound of a Princess's bare foot kicking a loser slave's balls so much!”
Duration: 5:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10026kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaten and Kicked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Step Mommy's Little Bitch Zebulon

Studio: Clips4sale.
Cast: Lady Fyre
Custom: You are my loving but strict step-mommy. The past few months, you have been taking my sexual education into your own hands. I have been taught to lick your pussy and your ass, and you ride my cock every day. Today starts like any other training session. You bend over and make me lick your ass. Then you lay me down and sit on my face until you cum. However - you then tell me that there is something new you want to introduce. You say you'll be *quot;right back*quot; with a sly smile on your face. You return wearing a huge strap-on. You tell me that you want to introduce pegging into our sex-ed training. You tell me that some women like to dominate their partners, and you want to make sure that I am prepared for when a future girlfriend wants to make me her fuck toy. You first make me suck your cock, then you start to lube my asshole with your fingers. Finally, you slowly slide your cock into my asshole to let me get used to it. You start to fuck me, lovingly at first. But you eventually start fucking me hard, teasing me about being *quot;step-mommy's little bitch.*quot; Finally you let me jerk off while you fuck me. You decide to let me cum, but only if I yell out that I like it when step-mommy fucks my ass. Once I cum, you tell me that I did a good job and that this will be part of my training every day from now on.
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step Mommy's Little Bitch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Glamazon Nut Buster Hoxie

Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Ball Busting, Femdom
Superior Glamazon women punish beta males into submission. Chanel Preston towers over this little wimp, she shows her dominance by dragging him around by the balls. She kicks him for fun, making him double over in pain until he is completely defeated. His balls turn red * swell but that just makes them an easier target for her kicks.
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11278kbps

File size: 956.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glamazon Nut Buster
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sounding San Juan Del Rio

Release Year: 2019
Kinky mistress Crystal Rush extreme sounding cock hole torture action.
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11669kbps

File size: 754.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sounding
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strap-on's * Champagne Madaba

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Cameron Dee, Gigi Allens
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humilating, Stockings, Latex
In my opinion, the most cruel and merciless of the videos on the site FemdomEmpir. Not a fan of this type of femdom, but for the sake of this pair of dominos decided to keep the video in his collection, despite its great weight and my preferences.
For about thirty minutes, brutal ladies mock a terpile, known to many users (Slave Kade - aka *quot;Green crest*quot;). He was previously put on “four bones” in different ways, but this time it is something close to sadism.
Two dominos Gigi and Cameron relax, play billiards and expensive champagne from crystal glasses. They are terribly unhappy with the service staff - their future potential victim. He did everything slowly and sluggishly. Then the ladies decided to teach the sluggish lackey a lesson so that he would continue to fulfill the wishes of the dominos at lightning speed. The poor fellow was straponed into all the cracks that a male individual had ... and at the end of the punishment (what a horror), they shoved the entire neck of a huge bottle filled with champagne up his ass and promised that if he would try and serve badly again , then the next time the dominoes will shove the whole bottle into his *quot;anus*quot;.
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4268kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-on's * Champagne
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Her helpless boy toy Grawn

Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
Video language: Spanish
This male slave is so wonderfully vulnerable… Standing on the tiptoes tied to the ceiling by his wrists, he can't do anything to protect his tight ass from the Domme’s paddle. Watch him twitch and moan as the bossy beauty spanks his cheeks red!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 7:54
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3815kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 228.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her helpless boy toy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 14 Whyalla

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!

Total size: 25.0 GB in 48 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 14
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Amanda Updates Pack vol 1 Pine Ridge

Contains 46 clips. The folder structure is the same as the main pack so you can just add it to your collection.

Total size: 23.4 GB in 46 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Amanda Updates Pack vol 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Demanding Goddess Feet Sebastian

Cast: Ally Tate
Genres: Femdom, Small Tits, Brunette, Foot Fetish
Goddess Ally may look like a sweet southern belle but you can be assured she is quite the strict, demanding Owner. She expects complete and total devotion to her every need especially when it comes to worshipping her precious feet. The new eager to please slave-in-training is taught how to properly lick and clean her sore feet after a long day spent in heels and beating up boys. If he proves his worth he may just be allowed the honor of licking her sweet pussy and ass next.
Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10777kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demanding Goddess Feet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fetish Clip Producer Eckerty

Studio: Clips4Sale.
Cast: Alexis Monroe, Becky Dee, Brooke Lea, Daisy Dillion, Danielle Maye, Danni King, Dannii Harwood, Electra Morgan, Ella Mai, Jenna Hoskins, Jessie Jensen, Mikaela Witt, Kaitlin Grey, Kandi Kay, Kimberly Jenner, Lilly Roma, Lucie Jones, Lucy Zara, Mikaela Witt
We bring you the best Femdom clips from the hottest Dommes! Financial domination, goddess worship, foot worship, compulsion to business intelligence, teasing and denial, blackmail, giantess, sissy training
Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6786kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Clip Producer
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lora Love Watseka

Sweet girl Lora Love foot worship humilated slave older man.
Duration: 13:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8314kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 839.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lora Love
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sandra Shine - At home with fetish lovers Quilpue

Cast: Sandra Shine
Women and their love for latex. They love their second rubber skin. Watch her in sexy poses as the latex hugs her body like a second skin.
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 308kbps

File size: 604.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Shine - At home with fetish lovers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Nina Punishes Aaron Electric City

Well-hung, straight stud victor needs to make some extra cash and is willing to let franco blow him for it. Franco makes victor earn his keep by torturing his cock after he cums, then telling him to suck his dick. He gives victor his first taste of cock, first taste of pre-cum and a huge, impressive load that shoots everywhere!
Duration: 17:17
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 503.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nina Punishes Aaron
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 1. Hofors

The main theme of most of their movies is domination in latex and rubber These movies contains all kinds of different femdom scenes.

Total size: 8.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex And Rubber Domination Beautifull Mega Cool Collection. Part 1.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kylie Kalvetti Learn to like it McBrides

Cast: Kylie Kalvetti
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Brunette, Latex, Strap-on
Mistress Kylie Kalvetti loves fucking men in the ass with strap-ons; not only does she get to cause them extreme pain, but she also gets to humiliate and degrade them as well. She takes her slave out of his cage and makes him submit to her cock by sucking on it before she takes him in the ass with it. Kylie orders her slave to call her , telling him that he is just a little whore that she is going to fuck as long and hard as she wants to. When she has tired of ass fucking her whore, Kylie locks him back in his cage until she feels like using him again.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8357kbps
Audio: 300kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Kalvetti Learn to like it
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casadei's and Cei Wilkeson

Studio: Clips4sale
Cast: Mistress Courtney
You're weak for My Casadei blades your only role in life is to provide Me with amusement. I can see you kneeling before Me with your little cock in hand, flicking your clip hoping Ill let you cum. But first let Me just explain what is going to happen, you are going to be trained as My cum guzzler you will be on hand to gobble up any spunk I have available for you. Today I have a treat - My boyfriends cum. As your little docket explodes Im going to pour his cum into your mouth from the condom. You need to get used to tasting cum My little spunk bucket.
Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20247kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casadei's and Cei
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kristina Rose Slut Trained Amity Hall

Studio: FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Kristina Rose
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Solo
This is an interactive Pov training experience. You will need to procure items to participate along with her slut training program. Mistress Kristina Rose has made special plans to transform you into the perfect little slut. This is the life you have always wanted and the day of becoming a filthy whore has arrived. You will be used, abused, fucked, filled and stretched until you have become completely addicted to your new life. All you have to do is repeat one simple phrase of *quot;Yes Please Mistress*quot; and your slut training begins!
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10747kbps
Audio: 304kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristina Rose Slut Trained
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster Ridgway

Cast: My Girlfriend
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Hardcor
*quot;Shes a really hot to look at, with a pretty face, a sexy body, great tits and an ass thatll get you up in a hurry! And I know that while shes my girlfriend, she also fools around too. So if you ever get frisky with her, do exactly what she tells you to do! Remember that when it cums to sex, shes always in charge. She knows what gets her off, but if you screw up, you better be wearing a cup, cause shes doing to bust your balls.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:46
Video: 640x352, XviD, 888kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Girlfriend Is A Real Ballbuster
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

No More Man - FullHD 1080p Miches

Cast: Kat Dior
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial
Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to tease her new bitch boy with her sexy body that he could've once had. Now he will only be teased by her huge tits and big ass as she drives his cock wild in it's new steel cage. He wanted to be a bitch and now he is just that!!
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Man - FullHD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Three brutal punishments Flagler Beach

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.
Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Three brutal punishments
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dick Recalibration Stringer

Release Year: 2018
Studio: clips4sale
Cast: AstroDomina
Genres: Femdom POV, JOI, boots, asian
What are you smiling about? Do you really think Sydney is going to let you cum that easily today? Nope, better wipe that smile off your face and listen carefully to what she's about to tell you. It's about to get real. It's about time you live up to your expectations of being a dedicated slave toy. No teasing today. No sensuality. Just a series of strict, on point instructions. Why? Your Goddess needs to know if you're obedient. And if your loyalty is as strong as your desire to stroke your dick.
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dick Recalibration
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pussy Worshipped Casey

Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Ass Worship
Princesses deserve daily pleasure, Miss Whitney has her slaves available to lick her whenever she feels the need for an orgasm. Whitney's little pussy is pierced with a diamond representing its superiority. She perches on her queening throne and orders he gets to work in pleasuring her divine pussy.
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11265kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 913.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Worshipped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 12 Uster

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!

Total size: 18.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Bunny Videos, Part 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lisa Olsen Shannonville

Sexy blonde Lisa Olsen anal pegging for older slave man action.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa Olsen
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sissy Cuckold Contest Junedale

Studio: Clips4sale.
Cast: Astrid Star
Genres: Femdom, Crossdressing, Cum Eating, Bi, Sissy Training, Cuckold
I wonder how stupid he’s gonna feel goin’ over to my ex’s to pick up my slutty lingerie from my ex boyfriend’s place.
I’m literally sending a scrawny wimp of a man, over to my ex boyfriends place to ask a big strong man for my used lingerie and heels, haha.
Lets Turn our tiny dicked boyfriends into sissy cuckolds so we can fuck our big dicked ex’s!
Duration: 1:17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sissy Cuckold Contest
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Megan punishes Travis Smila

Lubed and ready ty hops on valentin’s perfect dick and rides him like a champ, then ty rolls valentin over and fucks his ass. They go at it until they both explode, never realizing that they’re being watched by the neighborhood psycho.
Duration: 22:58
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 670.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan punishes Travis
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cunt In Charge Vicco

Studio: FemdomEmpire.
Cast: Rilynn Rae
Genres: Face Sitting, Ass Worship, Bondage, Brunette, Amazon, Pussy Worship.
Mistress Rilynn takes her pussy worship seriously and demands her slave give nothing but the best. When he is starting to be less then perfect she uses her fit body and hard muscles to put her bitch in his place. She treats him just like a toy and squeezes his puny head in her strong thighs making him lick her cunt until she cums all over his face.
Duration: 11:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunt In Charge
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla