Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

BiMaxx Little Asian Says Yes to Two Massive Lollipops Weiner

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Tainler BiMaxx
Cast: Radan Flex, David Road
Genres: Anal, Asian, Bareback, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial, Gay, Group, Hardcore, Threesome
Little Asian school girl in a cute uniform gets picked up on her way home by two strangers. At first she hesitates but after they promise her some special lollipops she agrees and go with them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6443kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiMaxx Little Asian Says Yes to Two Massive Lollipops
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CumeatingCuckolds Ziggy Star Playing Doctor Grand Gorge

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Ziggy Star
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Ziggy Star Role playing at work is not the best idea if you are a doctor. When your co-worker walks in on you and your wife playing *quot;suck the nurses cock*quot;, you pretty much have to do whatever you are asked.
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
Audio: 309kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumeatingCuckolds Ziggy Star Playing Doctor
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kylee love Hico

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Kylee Reese
Genres: Cuckolds, Cumshots oral bisex
A new series of topics bisexual husbands cuckolds! Wifees home with her lover, informs the husband that I will fuck, husband puts on the handcuffs and leash (probably for convenience) and away we go! The husband-type man too - he's from such scenes as much saliva flowed... Wife evouna salivate over a man and resolves to join... But only as an assistant, or rather podlinnogo, means. Type - suck, podlagi, smell, etc.... Lover, plenty natrajan wife, cums in her mouth. Madame this, too - apparently deciding that delicious cum - shares it with his precious mate (by the way, still handcuffed and ronaldi saliva on the carpet!). I want to put an end to the shooting of the clip - but no! The plot tactless stumbles clad husband and he claims his right to orgasm! type - and how did I? Without hesitation, the wife slips a foot for sperm... Husband successfully cums, licks his sperm. Now!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylee love
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wanna Fuck My Wife? Gotta Fuck Me Too **14 Overgaard

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Adira Allure, Johnny Hill, Tony Sting
Genres: Gonzo Anal Bisexual Threesomes Hardcore
Video language: English
Adira Allure and Tony Sting are making out in a car. Adira suggests that they go back to her house so they can take things even further, but Tony worries about being caught by her husband, Johnny Hill. Adira says that her husband is at work, and manages to convince Tony that everything will be fine.
Once they're at the house, Adira reveals her sexy underwear, and tells Tony that he should undress as well. Tony strips down, and they begin to fuck... but then while Adira is bouncing on Tony's dick, her husband Johnny walks into the room! Tony is shocked, but Adira smiles and calmly greets Johnny, hinting that this was planned all along.
Much to Tony's surprise, Johnny says that Tony seems to have a nice cock, and Adira confirms that his cock sure is nice. Johnny tells Tony that he's going to keep this simple: 'Wanna fuck my wife? Gotta fuck me too.' Adira eagerly tells Tony that he'll look so hot with both her and Johnny sucking on his dick. Tony accepts, leading to an eager and energetic threesome!
Duration: 57:47
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1271kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanna Fuck My Wife? Gotta Fuck Me Too **14
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BiMaxx Make It An MMF Massage Julian

Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Anal, Oral, Group, Hardcore, Cumshot
When a muscle stud of a masseuse gets a hunky male client it doesn't take long for the massage session to go *quot;full service*quot;, with that hard dick getting nice and hand-jobbed!
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3663kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 735.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiMaxx Make It An MMF Massage
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bi Fashion Shoemakersville

Release Year: 2005
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Peter Alex, Michael Hart, Mark Hill, Andrea Kinder, Tereza Mind, Peter Neo, Michael Sloan, Tommy Venice, Paola Wiltord
Genres: Group, Orgies, Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Rimming, Strapon, Young Men, Big Cocks/Loads, Cumshots
Bi Fashion is all about beautiful people - male and female models at a fashion shoot who get playful with each other. A girl pulls out a dildo and plays with it on another girls breasts, the boys get horny and everything spirals out of control. Twosomes be threesomes, pairings and groupings, and soon the studio's alive with everyone naked and sucking and fucking everyone else. Bi Fashionbines the wonderful world of bi sex and fashion perfectly.
Duration: 1:33:42
Video: 720x528, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Fashion
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CumEatingCuckolds Onyx SexContract Paeonian Springs

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Onyx
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Onyx has a tiny dicked pussy of a man. She decides to make him sign a contract to let another man f*quot;ck her whenever she wants. What she didn't tell him is that in the contract it states he also has to swallow the load of cum right out of her freshly creampie filled pussy.
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2457kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Onyx SexContract
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

His Immediate Regret Elberon

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Chris had no idea that his wife Sheena's massage therapy sessions were actually no-holds-barred fucking sessions. He immediately regretted asking his wife to share her therapy time with him, but there was no going back now and the important thing was to make sure that Sheena was happy. So, Chris smiled and opened his mouth for his wife's lover. It wasn't what he wanted, but what he wanted didn't matter!
Duration: 31:57

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Immediate Regret
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pool Boys (1080p) River Falls

It's a bisexual pool boy fantasy in every scene of this erotic release that goes boy-girl and beyond to find out what these hard-working boys get up to when no one is looking! It gets hot when you're working all day in the sun, and sometimes you just get curious and want to bang like there's no tomorrow! There's a reason pool boys are on everyone's list of most fuckable, and you'll find out why and then some when Biphoria shows you all the hidden secrets that happen behind the back yard door.

Total size: 7.2 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pool Boys (1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2) Wysox

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
Cast: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,
This had the same cast as the previous one, apletely separate encounter though. It features the same type of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lover's cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. That's when hub enters me from behind, soon he's kissing my cheek and we're sharing my lover's cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick..
Format: avi
Duration: 51:31
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies Vol 9 (Sub-Hub 2)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hayden Night. A Dick In Time Queens Village

There's something about yoga that just gets Hayden soaking wet. Well, to be honest, maybe it's not so much the yoga as it is her yoga partner, Devontea. Hayden tried to not stare as Devontea's huge package strained against his shorts while he helped her with her poses. By the time the session was over, Hayden found that she had developed a severe hunger for the trouser snake lurking in her partner's shorts. Hayden knew without a doubt that this dick needed some real attention, immediately, and that her sissy husband was in for a surprise when she got home!
Duration: 26:52

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hayden Night. A Dick In Time
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BiMaxx Action Upon Entrance At Club Bi sex Johnson

Cast: Bisexual
Genres: Bisexual, Gay, Threesome, Hardcore
You know you're at a kick-ass bi club when you barely get through the door and the action begins! For these two studs and one classy looking chick they get right to it on the steps just in front of the door of the graffiti'd up club.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6480kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiMaxx Action Upon Entrance At Club Bi sex
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

BiSex Party Vol 12 East Earl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: TeamBiSexual
Cast: Amy, Clarisa, Virus Vellons, Vittoria, Mikee Smith, Tomm
Genres: Anal, Bisexual, Oral, Threesomes
Gay time in the shower is great, but when a hot chick wants to step into the mix these dudes have no qualms about turning the scene bi! After all, everyone knows the old expression, “the more the merrier”, and in the case of Bimaxx this definitely holds true for both genders! And while normally people don't take a shower and then immediately get into some “dirty business”, this trio turns up the heat very quickly because there are plenty of other hotties roaming around this public shower, and sure enough one by one they start joining in when they get a glimpse of the action until they find themselves in a twelve per bisexual party right there in the shower! At this point it's a full-on orgy right there on the shower floor, and the great thing about a Bimaxx orgy is that you never have to worry about who you're fucking or who's fucking you! It's a total sex party free-for-all, and by the end of this hour plus bisexual scene the shower hose isn't the only hose spewing! At Bimaxx orgies no one gets left out of the action, and all options are on the table, so pick up this DVD and put yourself in the party now!
Duration: 1:36:41
Video: 576x320, XviD, 850kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiSex Party Vol 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Katerina Kay Cock Irma

Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Katerina Kay - Katerina is on cock. She needs it. She has to be filled daily by huge cock. Her cuckold husband just knows he is not good enough or big enough for her pussy. He knows that if she doesn't get cock, he is gone. This time she is going to him to eat that creampie right out of her pussy.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7173kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katerina Kay Cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bi-Sexual Encounters Of The Extreme Kind 2 Greenmountain

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Avalon
Cast: Diana Gold, Katie Scream, Kim Braun, Nikki Honey, Tera Joy, Boy Toy, Tim Braun, Mark Steele, Mike Hook, Milan Long, Tom Boy, Vince Powers
Genres: Oral, Anal, Vaginal Sex, Cumshot, Bareback
Hot gals balling cute guys... balling cute guys balling hot gals!!!
Packed with bi-bjs, 3-way anal, 3-way messy cum-eating facials!
4 hot babes join 8 cute guys in totally wild all bareback bi-sex action!
Duration: 1:57:09
Video: 640x480, divx, 2381kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi-Sexual Encounters Of The Extreme Kind 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Photo Shoot Haliut

Cast: Karmen Karma
Genres: Cuckold
Jimmy wants his wife to take some sexy photos. She wants to push the limit much more than he does. So when he gets upset at the photographer, his wife decides to fuck the producer. Jimmy is to watch his wife get hammered by huge cock. She just might make him eat a real man's load too.
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11718kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Photo Shoot
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny teens share boydick Lohrville

Studio: Combat Zone
Nipsy Doll and her sexy horny friend want her boy's dick so bad, so when he comes in the room lusty whores attack that hard cock like crazy girls. This is classic American banging but with very hot Asian babe. Slutty girls first take that stiffed knob in their throat for a nice blowjob and later lucky dude nails those twats like a real pro giving them a tasty jizz on their faces to play.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14727kbps
Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny teens share boydick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Horny dude fucks two teens in ass Gideon

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Cast: Grace Young, Henessy, Timo Hardy
Genres: Brunette, Teen, Threesome, Anal, Swallowing, Hardcore
Lucky dude with huge cock is having great threesome fun with those two amazing teen brunettes. They are sucking his cock, and getting fucked hard in ass and cunts before he cums in mouth of both whores.
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny dude fucks two teens in ass
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CumEatingCuckolds Adriana Chechik Herbster

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Adriana Chechik
Got to love girls that loves to suck dick and swallow cum. That's right! You get all of this in today's update of BigMouthFuls. Adriana Chechik is a sexy girl with an all natural body.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11716kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Adriana Chechik
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Straight From The Spigot Cum Eating Cuckolds Highland

Release Year: 2010
Cast: No Info
Genres: Threesome, All Sex, Cuckold, Femdom Humiliated
After a verbal beat down from his lovely bride he rushes home to make things right with her only to find a large black man's cock firmly lodged in the back of her throat! Will his presence stop her from doing what she wants?
Duration: 30:16

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight From The Spigot Cum Eating Cuckolds
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CF - Sharing Adrian Bareback Alburg

I think Zander had been as eager for some bi tag action as the rest of us! He’s a complete and total hornball and loves getting it on with guys and girls equally, while also loving to pound away as much as get pounded. So he’s really in his element here, breaking Adrian (a.k.a. Jonas Drift at GayHoopla) in to some Corbin Fisher bi action! Adrian’s quite the lucky guy in this episode, in fact. Both his partners are experts at what they’re doing – they each know how to deliver pleasure and make a guy feel good in countless ways, while also each knowing how to put a guy at ease and ensure he has himself a blast. Adrian needed two experts like Zander and Nikki, in fact! He was definitely quite nervous at the outset, ensure how things were going to progress and how he’d take to it. He didn’t quite know what to do, and you could see that as the cameras got rolling. Once his dick started to get some attention and the action heated up, though, instinct took over and it was then Adrian who was delivering deep, hard thrusts with that big dick of his!
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CF - Sharing Adrian Bareback
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Wanna Fuck My Wife? Gotta Fuck Me Too Camby

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Adira Allure
Adira Allure and Tony Sting are making out in a car. Adira suggests that they go back to her house so they can take things even further, but Tony worries about being caught by her husband, Johnny Hill. Adira says that her husband is at work, and manages to convince Tony that everything will be fine.
Once they're at the house, Adira reveals her sexy underwear, and tells Tony that he should undress as well. Tony strips down, and they begin to fuck... but then while Adira is bouncing on Tony's dick, her husband Johnny walks into the room! Tony is shocked, but Adira smiles and calmly greets Johnny, hinting that this was planned all along.
Much to Tony's surprise, Johnny says that Tony seems to have a nice cock, and Adira confirms that his cock sure is nice. Johnny tells Tony that he's going to keep this simple: 'Wanna fuck my wife? Gotta fuck me too.' Adira eagerly tells Tony that he'll look so hot with both her and Johnny sucking on his dick. Tony accepts, leading to an eager and energetic threesome!

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wanna Fuck My Wife? Gotta Fuck Me Too
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bisexual Pool Sharks Willow River

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Getspanky
Cast: Fero Horvath, Jitka Kroutlova, Hans Muller, Felix Copanek, Matt Barkvart, Laura Blue
Genres: BiSex
French satellite channel *quot;Pink*quot;represents the video material, as a result of which we are aware, who are the masters of this billiard pool. Of course, if the balls not to roll into the pocket, and if it's not the balls.
Duration: 1:18:31
Video: 672x496, DivX 5, 1794kbps
Audio: 31kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bisexual Pool Sharks
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Adira Allure, Johnny Hill, Tony Sting Fountain Hill

Studio: Devil'sFilm.com
Cast: Adira Allure, Johnny Hill, Tony Sting

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure, Johnny Hill, Tony Sting
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ember James. Cuck Til Dawn Helmetta

Ember is a simple girl; she doesn't need a whole lot to be perfectly happy. Give her some good music, some hot guys and some illicit treats and she'll rave til dawn! When she brings a guy home to lay some dick down on that tight little pussy of hers, she doesn't want or need anyments from her sissy husband. As far as Ember's concerned, her husband can suck a dick! And, when that happy thought occurs to Ember, it looks like her husband is gonna be a cuck til dawn!
Duration: 28:41

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ember James. Cuck Til Dawn
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

CumeatingCuckolds Holly Hendrix Surprise It's Your Boss Rocky Mount

Cast: Holly Hendrix
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Holly's cuckold man is in for a big surprise when she brings his boss in to f*quot;ck her. He is made into complete submission and has to suck cock. She has turned him into the perfect little bitch, and he loves it.
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6420kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumeatingCuckolds Holly Hendrix Surprise It's Your Boss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Renee Roulette Your Wet Dream Rangia

Cast: Renee Roulette
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Natural Tits
Renee Roulette and Marcelo are selling their house. But they can't stop playing sex games and buyers keep walking in on them. Kurt decides he has had enough, and makes them his personal sex slave and cuckold.
Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renee Roulette Your Wet Dream
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bet On A Winner Gill

Cast: Emma Evins
Genres: Cuckold
Marcelo is not very good at poker and loses all his money to Kurt. When he has nothing else to offer, he throws his wife on the table. She doesn't much like that idea and her husband to suck the cock if she has to fuck it!
Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 17089kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bet On A Winner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla