Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Humiliation * Torture With Leeches Register

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humiliation * Torture With Leeches
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kerry in the custom made leather box tie Rebuck

Cute Scottish bondage girl Captured Kerry is back for more leather bondage! She loves tight and challenging bondage, so the small custom made leather box tie is perfect for her! It is quite new, so it is still creaking and stiff when she tries to struggle. There is no way Kerry can escape this device, but that’s ok, because she is the type of girl that wants to be in bondage as much as possible! A big ballgag with a chin strap keeps her perfectly silent in her beautiful struggles! Kerry is always available for custom videos if you would like to order one.
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kerry in the custom made leather box tie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful brunette Full HD 1080p Westbrook

Sexy slavegirl in black dress, in black panties, with sexy boobs, with shaves pussy and with beautiful body plus hot brunette in blacclothes, wih hot ass. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for young model with sexy breast in the large basement.
Format: m4v
Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3339kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful brunette Full HD 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ceo kept bound * sexually Doncaster

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I've been left tied brutally elbows to wrists and arched into a hogtie for several days while my captor is waiting for the ransom from my company. Filthy, sweaty, hungry left sobbing through my gag on a dirty cot. The masked captor returns and once again I am petrified. He bends down next to me to tell me that my company has paid and he will let me go. He takes me gag off and I am begging and pleading with him to remove the painful rope. My limbs are numb and I can't take this another minute. He begins to untie my ankles and loosen the hogtie. I have a glimmer of hope, but this soon dissipate when he says he now has other plans for me!!!! He rips apart my pantyhose and he climbs on top of me and slowly removes my bright satin panties - sliding them down my thighs. I hear him unzip his pants and I realize what is about to happen. I scream and I am so scared. Noooooooooooooo!!!! Please mister, please anything but that. He brutally has his way with me and grunts and groans with his burly muscular body on top of my bound arms. I sob continuously and my eyes are wide open in agony and fear. He finishes and gets up for a few seconds. He comes back and continues to grope and manhandle my poor bound defenseless body. He kneels down next to me growling under his breath and wipes the sweat off his face. Suddenly he realizes that I saw his face! OMG!!! I know what this means - it's over for me. Please please please I beg. I swear I didn't see your face! But he knows I did. He shoves a huge red ball gag back into my mouth and wraps my head with duct tape over and over and over effectively silencing me. He is silent now too and I can feel my heart beating through my chest. He reattaches my ankles and then wraps the rope painfully across my throat putting me into a cruel choking goat rope. I am gurgling and trying so hard to breath, but my efforts are futile. He leaves me to suffer and my demise is inevitable.
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3399kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ceo kept bound * sexually
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicole Testing the abilities of the new slave girl Bayanbulak

Nicole has a lot of fans .. louise is a new slave girl who for a long time wanted to be at Nicole's feet. And today Nicole decided to test her abilities and compare louise with zoe. zoe has been serving Nicole for a long time and this is the first time for louise .. Which of the slave girls would be better to clean her dirty feet, carry out humiliating orders and please her in every possible way? It will be decided only by Nicole .. She went out to the common balcony in the evening to get some fresh air and took both slave girls with her. Nicole went there barefoot and accordingly her feet quickly became dirty.
Duration: 15:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9837kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Testing the abilities of the new slave girl
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys Dycusburg

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey
Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys, and she was punished.
Duration: 12:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Llatina babysitter gets two panties stuffed in her mouth Leskovac

Curvy Latina Vanessa Funessa is babysitting my grandsons while I go out. I tell her they are well behaved and to get them in bed at a decent hour. Vanessa gets distracted by her conversation on her cell and she agrees to let me practice their boyscout knots to earn a badge. The next thing she knows, Vanessa is tightly bound with her elbows tied and her legs roped up. OK boys - enough she calls out, but they ignore her. Vanessa struggles and wiggles off the couch and onto the floor doing her best to loosen the knots, but the bondage is way too tight and won't budge. She calls out to them threatening to tell their , but instead of releasing Vanessa from the rope, they wave not one but two pair of panties in front of her face. It only takes a second for Vanessa to understand what they plan to do with the dirty panties. No no no!!! Get those panties away from me she screams. Vanessa soon has her big Latina mouth stuffed with two panties and her head is wrapped with layers of clear tape. The helpless babysitter is hogtied and furious! She struggles and tries to scream through her gag, but the gag with two panties muffles her completely. I return home after a nice evening out to find the babysitter totally helpless - bound, gagged and rolling around the floor. Oh sweetie, you should know better than to teach the boys such things!!
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps

File size: 245.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Llatina babysitter gets two panties stuffed in her mouth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tomiko asian mistress in trouble Punto Fijo

I know my husband has been fucking his beautiful Asian mistress for several months. He can't seem to keep his hands off the sultry woman and his bank account is diminishing. Pretty MILF Tomiko knows he is totally into her Asian persuasion and she's been using him for money. I stalk the oriental woman to her hotel room and I ambush the slut while she is on the phone with him. I straddle the beauty and remove her silk blouse. I pull up her skin tight pencil skirt and grope her pussy. Wait a minute - your pussy is just like mine - it doesn't go sideways like they say. I lay on top of Tomiko's body and grab some rope. Tomiko keeps running her big mouth as I tie her ass up. I need his gravy train I tell the Asian beauty as I tightly bind her wrists together behind her back. I grab her throat and make her choke and gag - just like she does on his cock. I bind her ankles and smack her ass then add some rope to her knees. We banter back and forth and soon I tire of her big mouth so I knot a bandana and cleave gag her with it. I finish Tomiko off with a nice hogtie and leave her struggling on the bed like a cheap piece of oriental ass.
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps

File size: 236.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tomiko asian mistress in trouble
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Skinny ballerina made to cum by mistress Lea Lexis Lamezia Terme

Skinny ballerina Izzy Bell always wanted to be tied up and dominated by a professional Mistress and Lea Lexis was more than happy to oblige. Bound and nervous with anticipation, Izzy Bell took to the flogging that Mistress gave to her, enjoying the sting of leather on flesh.
Duration: 36:03
Video: 1270x718, AVC (H.264), 3212kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 736.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny ballerina made to cum by mistress Lea Lexis
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gimpy the Fucktoy - Joey Minx, Mona Wales Sigurd

Release Year: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The Sybian interests Joey Minx. She looks at it and visions of incredible orgasms begin dancing through her head. Joey's tight, fit body interests Mona Wales. Her day dreams involve tying down the sexy Minx and making her moan, scream, cum and cry.
She doesn't really need the excuse, but Mona sees Joey playing with her toys and seizes the opportunity. The two of them make a deal. In repayment for Joey's presumptive intrusion (and eventual orgasms), Mona will accept her service for the day. She can play with the sex toys, sure, but only if she is willing to become one herself. It seems like an easy gig. It's not.
Mona said that Joey would be able to cum. She didn't say that she would make it easy and she never promised that she could do it on her own timetable. Joey probably should have read the fine print, because she is in for a lot more than she bargained for.
Duration: 51:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gimpy the Fucktoy - Joey Minx, Mona Wales
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Little Caprice - Box tied on the couch Lansing

Sweet Little Caprice is all tied up on the couch, even her legs and ankles get tied, so there’s no escape for this poor tiny girl! Her boobs look great in a box tie though, and seeing her all defenseless is pretty exciting to say the least!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 173.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Caprice - Box tied on the couch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Suffering the wrath of the asian mob moll Gaylord

I'm relaxing in my backyard after a long day. Suddenly I feel a hand over my mouth pressing down with a wet rag. I recognize the voice of my rival - the Asian mob moll Nyssa Nevers. Immediately I realize she is here for revenge and I struggle hard to get the rag off my face, but Nyssa is very strong and I feel the throbbing behind my eyes and my entire world goes black. I wake up with my elbows cruelly crushed together behind my back and Nyssa busy binding my ankles tightly and I am totally hogtied and ballgagged. Nyssa taunts me and tells me she is here to get rid of me forever. I watch as she climbs into the pool and tells me I will soon be *quot;swimming with the fishes*quot;. I begin to panic because I am very aware of what that means. Nyssa tells me that there's no one around to save me and that she's determined to fuck me up and end my life. I struggle to roll my bound body away from her and I try to fight, but I am so tightly tied that my attempts are futile. I know I will be unable to swim or hold my breath on the bottom of the pool very, very soon and I am scared out of my mind. The beautiful big tit Asian laughs at me as she puts her arms around me and XXXX me into the pool hogtied and gagged. The water quickly enters my lungs and I can't move my arms and legs. It feels like an eternity until I rise to the surface and Nyssa smiles. I'm noto done with you yet she says dragging my soaking wet bound body to the pool steps. Nyssa dunks and messes with me as my heart races and I sob into my gag. I know she will soon tire of her game and my life will be over.
Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3377kbps

File size: 180.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffering the wrath of the asian mob moll
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla