Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 08-11-2021, 01:07 AM   #4
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.589
Standart

Abusing the Sexual Power of Youth New Rochelle

The younger they are, the more fun it is to tease and edge them. Greg is lean and handsome, his smooth chest and hairy legs givehim the look of one not yet a man, his youthful sexual energy is atit's peak, and easy to abuse. I used his own horniness to torment him, slowly stroking, licking and sucking his rock hard cock. I used a stop and go stroke for a while before switching to a slow, lighttouch, relentless pumping action, enough to keep him aroused but not quite enough to get him off. I'd pick up the pace, then just whenhe seemed close to shooting, I would stop. I finally finished him off with a very slow, pumping action to a very deep and satisfying orgasm.
Format: m4v
Duration: 19:35
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 512kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abusing the Sexual Power of Youth
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Just Deserts – Part 3 Watson

After hours on his back, his balls stretched almost to the ripping point, with electric current running through his lean body for minutes at a time, Jared is now laid on the rack, facedown, his beautiful ass and back vulnerable and ready for the whip. He knows he will be brutally flogged. He knows he will be stretched to his breaking point. What he doesn’t know is that he will be whipped and stretched at the same time – and then left in total agony overnight. Next week: Sliced with the single-tail while stretched to the max.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 401.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Deserts – Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nico Duvall Benavides

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Nico Duvall
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock
Video language: English
Harsh blue Sex. This guy knows how to hurt people, whether they want it or not. From this he gets great pleasure ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nico Duvall
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Tip of My Tongue Ramey

I had 24 year old, horny str8 Steve tied to a chair for some edgingtorment and got him off with by slowly licking with the tip of mytongue. I love that I can make a young, straight guy so aroused. I used lube to oil and massage his clean shaven balls and his bighard cock. Then I started to lick, nibble and suck the head, ignoringhis increasingly desperate pleas for an orgasm. Steve wanted tocum real bad when I started licking just the underside of the head as he struggled, thrust, squirmed, whimpered and whined,his face contorted in pleasure and frustration, until he shot his thick load high into the air with the camera lingering as he slowlyregained his composure. This is hot.
Duration: 20:49
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 205.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Tip of My Tongue
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Made to Cum with a Vibrating Cock Ring Milnor

Jim is a sexy young man, lean and handsome with a nice big cock, quiet and reserved, full of attitude, and so sensitive he's fun to tease. Rich has him tied to the rack for another edging session and really does him good this time. He starts out slowly, teasing and edging until Jim's cock is hard as a rock. Rich denies him permission several times, but when he's ready he places a vibrating cock ring on the head of Jim's cock and tells him he has to get off with that. Rich has him so close to the edge that in no time at all he shoots a huge load high into the air with no other stimulation than a thin vibrating band of rubber on the head of his engorged cock.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 548.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made to Cum with a Vibrating Cock Ring
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Parker Michaels Esteli

Cast: Parker Michaels
Usually, before shoving a penis into a guy's mouth, his partner caresses him. In this situation, everything is different! This guy first hurts his partner painfully and then makes him take a dick in his mouth ...
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 412.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Parker Michaels
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young Private – Part 3 James City County

Timarrie Baker is bolted spread-eagled on the torture table, his huge cock ready to burst out of the jock his captors have dressed him in. Timarrie has been in shock for hours after the long, slow torture of the cross, but now his “rest” is over. “Time to wake up, private!” Jared yells, slapping the young soldier’s face. “I’m not a spy! I’m a soldier with the U.S. Army!” Private Baker exclaims, repeating his rank and serial number. “Shut up!” Jared bellows, striking the wall with a bullwhip. “I was going to slice your beautiful body with this whip, but I’ll spare you if you pump out a hot load of cum, pretty boy,” Jared sneers. Timarrie is terrified so he obeys. Moments later his 10-inch, rock-hard cock spews rope after rope of cum all over his abs. “You’ve had your fun, now let me go!” he says. Jared replies by slicing his chest and abs with the bullwhip, over and over.
Duration: 20:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Private – Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christian Taylor Elon College

Cast: Christian Taylor
is always fun and the more painful the , the more hanging ...
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 229.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christian Taylor
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jared Wild Ghaxaq

Cast: Jared Wild
An angry and blue guy caught a boy and mocks him without forgetting about sexual pleasure ...
Duration: 11:11

File size: 410.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jared Wild
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sean Cross Walnut Creek

Cast: Sean Cross
Love pain !? Then this video is for you! A lot of violence and sex, which many people imagine!
Duration: 9:11

File size: 142.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sean Cross
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jack Hunter Terry

Cast: Jack Hunter
Video for lovers of rough sex. This guy did not know what would happen to him in the end, if he knew, he would not agree ...
Duration: 8:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4687kbps
Audio: 76kbps

File size: 228.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Hunter
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

His Masters Cum Ouaquaga

Release Year: 2020
The tour will give you an idea of the you find inside, which includes rough gay sex with group and solo play, often in high definition.
Duration: 22:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2413kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 403.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Masters Cum
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Love Edging Steve Tarrasa

He says he hates it, but his dick starts to grow before I touch it. Steve is so much fun to tease. He shudders, twitches, gasps, pantsand moans as I gently lick, suck and stroke, fondling his smooth,tight body but giving him very little to work with, and yet he's rockhard and ready to pop. I can go off and leave him, and he's still hard and throbbing when I return. He's just full of youthful, sexual energy,and I get to use it to torment him. *quot;I need to cum*quot; he whimpers, but I deny him, I'm having too much fun. In the end I simply lick the head of his cock and make him work for his reward. It was intense.
Duration: 22:27
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 689kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 174.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Love Edging Steve
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casper Edged on the Rack Camp Dennison

Rich has Casper tied to the rack playing with his long, hard cock, edging him slowly, telling he wants him as his straight pigboy. Casper is always very responsive and soon he's gently thrusting his hips, softly grunting and moaning, obviously enjoying the attention. Rich occasionally licks and sucks the head, teasing with his mouth, then sits back to enjoy Casper's frustration. Rich denies his requests twice, enjoying his power over the younger man's arousal. He finally gives permission on the third request but rescinds it for taking too long. Rich finally takes him over the edge with a slow, steady stroke as Casper tenses his body, curls his toes, arches his back, quivers, pants and shoots.
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 835.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casper Edged on the Rack
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brody Tyler Nikolai

Cast: Brody Tyler
According to these guys, after good sex, the whole body should hurt. This is why they hurt so much.
Duration: 17:00

File size: 630.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brody Tyler
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chic Torments Marcello Yeagertown

Chic had muscular Marcello tied to the massage table and really works him over, licking and massaging his sexy body, fat cock and big, hanging balls. He sucks on the younger man's nipples, then his big, hard cock while Marcello moans and groans, lost in a pleasurable trance. His moaning becomes louder and more desperate as Chic uses a variety of techniques with his hands and mouth to stimulate and frustrate him, gradually increasing the tempo, ultimately bringing him to an intense orgasm. Then Chic sadistically tickled him for a minute or two to ruin his hard earned orgasm.
Duration: 24:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 729kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chic Torments Marcello
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kyle Kash Kittanning

Cast: Kyle Kash
Hurting people is all this guy can do, so even his sex looks cruel ...
Duration: 15:28

File size: 573.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyle Kash
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 12 Millers Tavern

Release Year: 2019
After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 12
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Exercise * Piss Poplar Ridge

Just when these young guys think their problems are over, they are just beginning.
Duration: 17:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2876kbps

File size: 379.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exercise * Piss
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jake's Edging Audition Mikana

Jake is a 21 year old gay student. He's handsome, muscular and with body hair in all the right places, making him very masculine and sexy young man. Jake seems a little shy and embarrassed when Rich has him strip down, but given how he looks naked there is no need for modesty. Rich soon has him restrained with a rigidly erect cock, slowly stroking him to the edge. Jake is lost in a state of frustrating pleasure as Rich stops and starts, pausing often to admire what he's done to the poor young man, or to catch up on his texting. Rich teases him to the edge repeatedly and backs off. When he finally grants permission he denies Jake's request to stroke faster, making him struggle and strain as he inches him over the edge in an intense cum shot leaving him breathless and panting.
Duration: 27:47

File size: 831.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake's Edging Audition
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christian James MSN TV

Cast: Christian James
Video for lovers of painful sensations. These guys love to hurt and ...
Duration: 9:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christian James
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Obedience Training Rehrersburg

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Drew Stevens, Brad Chapman
Genres: Discipline, Punishment, Tied-Up, SM, BD, Whipping, Paddling, Spanking
Stars Luscious Drew Stevens as a young submissive who nervously goes to submit to an older more experienced master. Brad Chapman is a S.F. legend for his use of the whip. Young Drew is not spared, in fact his young body is whipped hard twice between sessions of fucking, sucking, paddling, tit work, and cloths pining. Young Drew struggles while tightly bound to serve his dy.
Duration: 1:11:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obedience Training
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Enrique Stone Ivanhoe

Cast: Enrique Stone
Nothing weighs this guy more than brutal . I must admit that this is interesting to watch!
Duration: 13:28

File size: 304.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enrique Stone
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Romeo Begs Goodview

Rich has 28 year old straight guy Romeo tied up and slowly works his rock hard cock in a long edging session. Nothing makes Rich feel more powerful that having a young, straight, virile guy to tease, and Romeo is one of his favorites. The young man gasps, pants and moans, shudders and twitches as Rich teases him but refuses to take him over the edge. He uses his stop and start stroke and Romeo negotiates for more strokes. Romeo is desperate and starts to beg Rich to let him cum but Rich is determined to make him cum with the agreed upon number of strokes. When he finally cums in an explosive orgasm Rich he forgets to ask for permission and Rich gives his sensitive cock a long, torturous milking.
Duration: 16:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1039kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Begs
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bondage Inspection Lookout Mountain

Cast: Tyger, Zeng
Genres: BDSM, Kinky, Dungeon, Bondage
Bondage Inspection brings the start of 'Sexual Harassment,' Zeng, back!! This time under the control of stunningly effective Master Tyger for an intensely sexual domination treat: inspired bondage, cock sucking, and fingering mixed in with boot polishing, Master worship!! Don't miss this hot production!
Duration: 1:27:27

File size: 816.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Inspection
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Endurance Vol. I Potrero

Release Year: 2010
Studio: ShotgunVideo
Endurance Vol I -Winch is doing its job and pull the eggs up. very few people survive this! Yes, and when the balls hit.
Next connect pile of electrodes and tortured. bottom guy ends well.
Duration: 1:58:44
Video: 600x458, AVC (H.264), 3350kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endurance Vol. I
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sadist Doctors Treatment Room Rosepine

These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Duration: 19:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2228kbps

File size: 323.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadist Doctors Treatment Room
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devoted Boyfriend Sergei. Part II Waterflow

Release Year: 2016
For an 18-year-old barely out of puberty, still hairless, with the innocent face and silky skin of a boy, Noah has a surprisingly broad back and strong shoulders. Jared is merciless with the flogger, whipping the boy’s back hard and fast. Then he pushes down his jeans and underwear, revealing a fine, firm ass. Noah moans in agony as both cheeks are turned bright red by dozens of flogger blows. Then Jared rings both meaty globes with clothespins and leaves the kid to suffer alone overnight. The next day Noah awakens on his back, spread-eagled tight, a leather ball-gag shoved into his mouth. “Oh, god”, he thinks “What’s next?” Next week: Naked.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5148kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devoted Boyfriend Sergei. Part II
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sixty Second Warning Mid Hudson

Rich has 23 year old, sexy, straight cutie Michael spread eagle to a futon for a long edging by hand and flesh light. He uses very slow strokes which keep him aroused but unable to cum. He promises Michael only 1 full minute of fast strokes, just the way he likes it to get him off, and he can ask for them anytime he's ready, but then he must cum or else. Rich torments him with slow teasing strokes of his hand and flesh light, and when Michael is sure he is less than 60 seconds from shooting his load he breathlessly asks for the fast stroking to begin. Rich increases the pace and pulls the flesh light from his throbbing cock just as he starts to cum so we can watch him spurt hot semen onto his thigh.
Duration: 16:12
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 707kbps

File size: 128.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sixty Second Warning
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Colton and Chic Pau

Colton is a big, muscular, sexy guy. He's straight, 30 years old with a magnificent body and a nice long cock, and today Chic is going to beat his ass just like his . He starts with a wooden paddle and Colton holds up pretty well, although you can see he's feeling it. Chic strips him down, exposing his massive chest, thick thighs and bulging biceps and continues on his bare ass. Every muscle in Colton's body is flexed as he struggles to deal with the increasing pain of Chic's relentless paddling. It takes a lot to break a big man like Colton but Chic has him gasping, yelping, moaning and panting with a vicious paddling.
Duration: 16:02

File size: 589.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colton and Chic
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

John Anthony's Edging Audition Salybia

John Anthony is a 26 year old straight guy, handsome, muscular and sexy, and he's here to make some money. He's macho, confident and he likes to show off his body. Rich has him strip and fluff himself up, then tied his hands and takes over. Using a slow, gentle stroke he works him by hand until John Anthony's big dick is rock hard and standing tall as he moans and gasps in pleasure. Rich teases and edges John forever, bringing him to the edge and walking off a number of times. Then when he has him at the *quot;point of no return*quot; where an orgasm is imminent, he tells him he wants him to work for his reward and ever so slowly takes the hunk over the edge until he shoots a load of warm, thick cum on his thigh and Rich's hand.
Duration: 20:30

File size: 760.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Anthony's Edging Audition
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rickey Silver Shasta Lake

Cast: Rickey Silver
The rules of harsh blue sex are simple ... If you like pain, you will enjoy it, if not, you will still experience pain!
Duration: 13:12

File size: 493.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rickey Silver
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Michael Finger Fucked and Milked Stephens

Rich has 22 year old, straight cutie Michael tied to the bed and administers a long, slow edgings. Michael seems to be enjoying the torment, judging by his rock hard cock and his facial expressions. When Rich is ready for him to cum he gradually increases his pace. Michael starts thrusting his hips in time to Rich's stroking and his breathing becomes loud and labored, but he seems unable to go over the edge until he sheepishly asks Rich to finger his ass. Of course Rich is happy to help, finger fucking Michael's straight hole and he's soon shooting a nice big load high into the air for us with an old man's finger up his ass. Then Rich milks his sensitive cock after he cums.
Duration: 17:36

File size: 524.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michael Finger Fucked and Milked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rex Edged on the Rack Hargill

Rich has 26 year old Rex tied to the rack for anther session of teasing torment. He slowly teased and stroked Rex's hard cock and massaged and fondled his big, low hanging balls while Rex struggled and gasped in demented pleasure. Rich tells him that this fetish is about giving control of your sexual pleasure to someone else as he keeps the younger man on edge, enjoying the power he has over him. He makes Rex shiver and shake just by rubbing the underside of his cock with his middle finger, then abruptly walks away. Then, while sucking on his nipple, he slowly strokes Rex over the edge in an intense cum shot, leaving him quivering and panting as he recovers.
Duration: 16:05

File size: 478.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rex Edged on the Rack
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 9 Ryder

Watch their wild unrestrained urges take control and make them do things shocking, kinky, and ultimately sexy.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 9
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Colton Casey Paso Robles

Cast: Colton Casey
It's just that sex is bonal, but sex with someone who doesn't want it is much more interesting ...
Duration: 12:37

File size: 469.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colton Casey
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 13 Wind Gap

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.
Duration: 18:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 13
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Draining Craig - Part 2 Tunapuna

In Part 2, after Craig's first, unauthorized orgasm Rich keeps stroking. This time he uses an endless tunnel stroke, one direction only from base to head, driving Craig crazy. Craig complains that he can't cum this way but Rich insists, enjoying the young man's struggle. Ultimately Craig complies with Rich's demands, starts thrusting and whimpering and shoots his second load. But Rich isn't finished with him yet. Now using a fast stroke on his still hard cock he soon has Craig struggling to get off for a third time. This one takes a little longer but Rich is determined and again has him panting and thrusting until Craig tenses his body and shoots one last load.
Duration: 18:39

File size: 691.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draining Craig - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Casey Everett Northborough

Cast: Casey Everett
They say that anal sex can be painful if you do it the first time. Sex with this guy is always painful ...
Duration: 12:39

File size: 468.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Everett
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tommy Regan Saint Johnsbury

Cast: Tommy Regan
Brutal sex of two guys, one of whom is a sick sadist on the head, prone to violence ...
Duration: 11:11

File size: 410.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy Regan
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Extreme Deep Throat Fucking Beersheba Springs

All of them are presented as they should be in bondage, under interrogation, sometimes really tough.
Duration: 24:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2466kbps

File size: 460.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Deep Throat Fucking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bentley Edged and Tickled Again Warnock

Rich has 26 year old straight, muscular Bentley tied to the rack. Using his slow, gentle stroke he soon has the young man panting and gasping, yearning for release, his long, thick cock rock hard as he thrusts his hips in time with Rich's hand. Rich teases him with a series of strokes followed by a rest, over and over, tormenting him as he brings him closer to the edge while Bentley struggles to cum. Rich even makes him hold it for sixty seconds after he has permission to torture him more. But when Bentley fails and cums too soon he's punished with a long, torturous tickling. Rich relentlessly tickles his pits, abs, balls and feet, even his ears and nose, until poor Bentley is laughing breathlessly, unable to speak, so worked up and broken that Rich can make him laugh without even touching him.
Duration: 32:38

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentley Edged and Tickled Again
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Correction Hall Spit-roast Trauma Frameries

You can feel the couple's chemistry explode in their maddenly passionate, lustful fucking
Duration: 12:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2288kbps

File size: 221.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Correction Hall Spit-roast Trauma
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dildo Fucked and Milked Tsushima

I had 25 year old, straight guy Michael restrained on a massage table and administered a prostate massage with my finger, then fucked him with a dildo while milking his hard cock like a cow.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 866kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 99.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dildo Fucked and Milked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Psycho Soccer Hooligans Piseco

Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Duration: 20:19
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2145kbps

File size: 329.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Psycho Soccer Hooligans
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Anthony's Slow Tormenting Hand Job Clearbrook

Anthony is a 25 y/o. handsome, muscular and masculine straight guy subject to one of my slow, slow, hand jobs. I tied him to the rack and slowly worked the head of his cock while massaging his sensitive balls, bringing him to the edge a number of times beforewalking away, leaving him hanging and frustrated. Watch his faceas he gasps and pants, lost in a trance of pleasure and frustration. I relentlessly stroked at a tormenting slow pace until he started tosoftly moan, then I mercifully picked up the tempo and broughthim to orgasm to his great and obvious relief and gratitude.
Duration: 20:11
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 568kbps

File size: 139.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anthony's Slow Tormenting Hand Job
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The leather blockbuster Kiowa

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Logan Vaughn, Angel Rock, Alexander Garrett, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Muscle, Bondage, Rimming, Leather, Cumshot
Get in control with The Sub, the leather blockbuster from producer Steven Scarborough and director Christian Owen. Join ten muscle-bound studs as they go deep into the leather mindset of The Sub and his dom with five scenes of non-stop sucking and fucking to each dom's complete and utter satisfaction. Starring Alexander Garrett, Angel Rock, Angelo, J.R. Bronson, Jimmy Durano, Logan Vaughn, Phillip Aubrey, Rick Van Sant, Rod Daily, and Trenton Ducati, The Sub will cause you to lose control of yourself in some of the hottest action ever filmed. Beg. Sit. Crawl. Down. Open. Suck. Good boy.
Duration: 1:42:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1221kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The leather blockbuster
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tony Holiday Monkton

Cast: Tony Holiday
The brutal of a man who wanted to try something new in sex ...
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4687kbps

File size: 440.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Holiday
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chavs Trash A Human Public Toilet Silt

Those of you who enjoy a prolonged foreplay might be in for a little bit of disappointment here, however.
Duration: 13:53
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 4162kbps

File size: 430.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chavs Trash A Human Public Toilet
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Playtime – Part 4 Hannastown

Beautiful, young Wyatt is back! Jared has kept him locked in a tiny cage for the last two weeks, naked and shaved clean. The slave has been fed and exercised so he’s ready for more torture. Jared drags Wyatt from his cage and bolts him to the cross. The kid has never been crucified before but quickly learns the simple power of the cross. He is fit and compact, with a good strength-to-weight ratio, so he can hold himself in place for several minutes before the ache – then the agony – sets in. Soon, however, the slave is gasping in pain, glistening with sweat, his legs shaking. And then things get worse: First Jared puts a ball-crusher on Wyatt’s balls, then hangs a heavy iron weight from it. Wyatt moans in agony. He needs relief! And he gets it, sort off. Jared attaches electrodes to the metal ball crusher and Wyatt’s wrist and places a stool covered with pressure-sensors in front of him. The slave can step on the stool to relieve the pull of his body against the cross, but even slight pressure sets electricity surging into his body. Jared the sadist strikes again.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4149kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playtime – Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pleasure Pain Woodruff

Cast: Michael Knight, Michael Brandon
Michael Brandon is not only the best equipped man in porn, he is a natural Master. Slave boy Michael Knight experiences bondage, hard ass whipping, hard ass paddling, clips all over, as well as a pair of hard fuckings. This video oozes red hot primal sex and domination.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:12
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1609kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pleasure Pain
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

FF Orgy Volume 1 Linguere

Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Berlinstars Fistfuck Orgy brings you hardcore action with men and hunks.
Extreme fist and hard sex.
Duration: 2:25:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4377kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FF Orgy Volume 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Aaron Perez Jekyll Island

Cast: Aaron Perez
The motto of these guys is where there is no pain, no pleasure ...
Duration: 12:18

File size: 277.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaron Perez
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jordan Long Hernando

Cast: Jordan Long
Don't know how to make the guy you like suffer !? Then this video is for you ...
Duration: 12:48

File size: 477.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Long
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Putin’s Revenge – Part 6 North San Juan

Jared takes a break from Alex Chandler’s official torture regiment to enjoy himself, fucking the boy with a tapered, rigid dildo we call the “punishment dildo.” Gay Alex has clearly been fucked before, but Jared still makes him suffer, shoving the spike-like dildo in hard and deep, fucking the Russian boy’s asshole raw as he moans in pleasure-pain. But Jared is just getting warmed up. “I bet you liked that, didn’t you? Now it’s time for a little fun of my own,” Jared tells the helpless kid, uncuffing his wrists and making him get up on his knees. “Suck me off, boy!” the stud demands, ripping off the front of his leather jock, sliding between Alex’s legs and grabbing his head, pushing his mouth down on his cock. Alex sucks Jared’s cock like a pro, then jerks off the man who has been hurting him, hoping against hope that he’ll be shown some mercy. Jared busts a huge load all over his abs, then orders Alex to lick off the jizz.
Duration: 19:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 506.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Putin’s Revenge – Part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Vinnie Tormented on a Cold Steel Table Grottoes

Rich has sexy, 21 year old, str8 boy Vinnie tied to a cold, steel table, his eyes covered to heighten his senses, for a session of tickling and edging. He looks so sexy, his smooth, muscular body a sharp contrast to the metal he tied to, making him look helpless and vulnerable. Rich slowly strokes until Vinnie's fat cock is rock hard, but whenever he gets too close, Rich stops and tickles him to slow him down, driving poor Vinnie wild. Rich plays a game with him, he must cum in three minutes or get tickled again, then strokes very gently, making it so hard. Vinnie gets close but fails, and his rock hard cock looks so hot swing about as he's tickled. Rich repeats the cycle three times before picking up the pace and jerking Vinnie's thick, hot load into his waiting specimen cup.
Duration: 25:30

File size: 946.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vinnie Tormented on a Cold Steel Table
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ethan's Slow, Slow Edging Oshogbo

New model Ethan is 23 years old, straight, cute and very friendly, with a lean body and a very friendly personality, and his girlfriend doesn't know he's here. He's young and horny, it's been 2 days since he shot a load and he's easily aroused, and Rich uses that against him. He ties him to the bench, gets his big cock rock hard and administers a real slow edging. Rich torments him with his stop and start technique and endless tunnel stroke and Ethan loves it. He gradually slows the pace, making him work for it. Ethan is so close to the edge that when he finally asks *quot;can I cum for you*quot; Rich hesitates, then approves, and Ethan shoots immediately, actually hitting himself in the face with his own load in what appeared to be a very satisfying orgasm.
Duration: 17:32

File size: 648.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ethan's Slow, Slow Edging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zander Cole Combs

Cast: Zander Cole
The more it hurts, the more pleasant it is. This is how these guys think, inflicting terrible pain ...
Duration: 9:46

File size: 185.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zander Cole
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Just Deserts – Part 4 Grant City

Jared has been left stretched on the rack, alone, for hours – he doesn’t know precisely how long – when his master returns. The pain from being racked so hard for so long is clear on Jared’s face, but his master turns the crank even harder. Then he bullwhips Jared mercilessly while the stud is stretched so hard every muscle in is body is visible and his abs are almost lifted off the wood. Midway through the whipping, he switches to a short, thicker single-tail – Jared’s favorite because it is so brutal – and continues the beating. Then, before he leaves, with Jared’s back and ass cut to ribbons, glistening with sweat, he cranks the rack even harder. No one suffers like Jared. Next week: Flipped over and racked again.
Duration: 19:15

File size: 435.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Deserts – Part 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

A Long Slow Edging High Falls

Greg is a 23 year old, straight guy, looks like the boy next door, fullof youthful sexual energy. We were alone, the camera on the tripod,I tied him loosely for comfort over the long run, and gave him one omy longest edging handjobs. I got him rock hard simply by oilingand playing with his balls. I stroked, licked and sucked slowly andgently, his cock was hard and balls were tight to his body as he triedto hold back. He's so excited, watch how long he stays rock hardwithout my touch. I slowly stroked him over the edge to a big, intensecum shot in what he later said was the best orgasm of his life. Weintentionally left this clip long to give you an idea of how long Itormented this poor young man.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 634kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 302.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Long Slow Edging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 5 Max

Having been subjected to some of the most extreme anal action ever captured on camera, you'd be forgiven
Duration: 17:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 391.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dental Gag Cocktail Marshfield Hills

I don't feel bad at all taking advantage of them, whether if it's for a place to stay or threatened with me calling their probation officer - they put themselves in this situation to begin with!! It's not my fault.
Duration: 10:53
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3338kbps

File size: 271.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dental Gag Cocktail
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cameron Jakob Poplar Branch

Cast: Cameron Jakob
This guy was captured and , after which he could not walk ...
Duration: 16:36

File size: 615.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron Jakob
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Drake Tyler Shullsburg

Cast: Drake Tyler
We cannot make a man feel aroused, but we can make him feel pain ...
Duration: 11:53

File size: 268.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drake Tyler
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edging Steve's Big Dick Peosta

Steve is back, he's a very horny, young, straight guy with a lean,smooth body and a very big dick. He's so easily aroused his cock becomes rock hard without me even touching it. I gave poor Steve nothing to work with, just a few, light strokes at a time, a littlemassaging his balls, and lots of breaks. I tell him he's young anddoesn't need much, and make him work. Steve hates being teasedand soon he's desperate to cum, but I have no sympathy. I love making these sexy straight guys suffer with their own sexual energy. Steve wants to cum so badly, but I deny him, increasing the torment by tickling his asshole. When I was ready, I took him over the edgewith an evil, slow and gentle stroke.
Duration: 24:49
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 506kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 160.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edging Steve's Big Dick
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devon Felix Whitefish

Cast: Devon Felix
A sea of ??sex and an ocean of pain. These are the feelings this guy experienced when he got to the evil blue guys ...
Duration: 11:56

File size: 443.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devon Felix
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian Swimmer – Part 6 La Puente

After experiencing the pain of being shocked with the violet wand, Alexei is terrified by the prospect of electric current flowing directly into his cock and balls. He can see the two electrodes attacked to a steel cock ring encircling his most intimate organs. The first shock sends him arching off the table, almost as if his body is possessed. “Again!” Jared shouts, over and over, sending the boy into shrieks of pain. Jared increases the power 50%, then another 50%. Alexei is delirious after more than a dozen shocks – each longer than the last. His beautiful, young body has never looked better, convulsing and vibrating, heaving and trembling. Next week: Burned.
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Swimmer – Part 6
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Public Toilet Humiliation Hustler

Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them.
Duration: 25:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2816kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public Toilet Humiliation
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dildo Fucked and Cum Fed Spavinaw

Kevin texted me in a panic, desperate for cash, said he would do Anything, so I fucked him with a dildo and made him eat his cum. I told the nervous ex-marine to relax and think of himselfas my bride on our wedding night, which did not reassure him,then I licked his nipples and tight man pussy to get him ready. He was my little bitch now. I lubed his asshole with my fingerwhile sucking his hard cock, then I used a moderate sized dildoon his tight, virgin ass. To Our surprise, his cock stayed Rockhard as I jerked and sucked him with the thing in his ass. Toour surprise, his cock stayed rock hard and he shot a big, thickload, which I insisted he lick from my fingers despite hisdisgusted protests.
Duration: 26:08
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 651kbps

File size: 197.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dildo Fucked and Cum Fed
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mike's Stop and Go Edging Ferney

Rich has Mike tied hands to legs, moaning and gasping as he administers a slow, teasing hand job. Once he's fully aroused Rich uses a stop and start stroke, his new favorite stroking method, which keeps him aroused while only slowly inching him towards orgasm. It really drags out the arousal and frustration. When Rich is ready to let him cum he switches to a continuous stroke until Mike grunts, twists and shoots his load.
Duration: 19:50

File size: 591.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike's Stop and Go Edging
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 4 Jewett

The first metal catheter gets fully inserted in he's hard cock, then clover clamps are placed on his nipples and balls.
Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps

File size: 443.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hard Man Oulu

Cast: Master Samoth, Lance
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Spanking, Twink, Daddy, Anal
This hot bondage flick has two of everything. Two expert bondage scenes, two hard ass paddlings, two hard fucks, with assorted cock sucking, ball licking, ass eating fun. Master Sammoth is at the height of his powers and luscious young Lance can only submit!
Duration: 1:31:00

File size: 841.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Man
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alex Tanner Adamsville

Cast: Alex Tanner
Have you ever wondered who gets the most pleasure, the rapist or the victim !?
Duration: 21:00

File size: 777.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Tanner
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bryce Acton Weogufka

Cast: Bryce Acton
Life is pain and sex is no exception! These guys know how to hurt someone and how to him ...
Duration: 9:25

File size: 348.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryce Acton
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dimitri Kane Ruskin

Cast: Dimitri Kane
Do you like exotic !? Then this video is for you! A sea of ??exotic bullying and pain ...
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 255.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dimitri Kane
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChaosMen Allen * Cruz Edge 1080p Fulton

Cruz gets Edged by Allen in this one. Lots of naughty stuff as Allen really enjoys being the one in control.
Sometimes you just have to sit on a hot cock!
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen Allen * Cruz Edge 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jaimie Steel - Young Anarchist - Chapter 3 Tornillo

Not even the most rock hard muscled studs can escape punishment * submission on .Watch the hottest studs get tied down, fucked * submitted.
Duration: 19:54

File size: 450.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaimie Steel - Young Anarchist - Chapter 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bjorn Manning Vestmannaeyjar

Cast: Bjorn Manning
Each of them, at least races, dreamed of someone or being . See how it is ...
Duration: 12:35

File size: 466.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bjorn Manning
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nick Steele Orrum

Cast: Nick Steele
Just sex !? It's trite, you need to somehow diversify this moment. These guys are hurting their partner so much that they love it ...
Duration: 18:51

File size: 703.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Steele
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 3 Upper Sandusky

With his arms and hands fully bound, it's time for him to unleash some brutal discipline.
Duration: 16:40

File size: 377.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brody Fields Forest Hill

Cast: Brody Fields
This guy is very excited to know that he is hurting!
Duration: 15:07

File size: 560.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brody Fields
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fantasy Snatch - Tied Up * Defiled Austinburg

Of course all of them are willing participants in our game. Enjoy and play safely!
Duration: 12:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3457kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fantasy Snatch - Tied Up * Defiled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Frat Boy Tease – Part 8 Saline

Gorgeous frat boy Austin can’t believe what is happening to him. His smooth chest and stomach are crisscrossed with terrible whip wounds. A steel rod is shoved deep up his virgin asshole. Electric current surges into his body every few minutes. Jared continues to whip him – even while he’s being shocked. “I’ll tell you what, pretty boy, this can all stop. All you have to do is suck me off,” Jared says. Austin has never sucked a cock, not even as a pledge. Jared gives him no time to learn the niceties; he shoves his rock-hard cock deep down Austin’s throat. Austin sputters and gags but does his best to please this man. Then the unthinkable happens: Electric current flows into his body while Jared face-fucks him, shocking them both! Jared is so turned on by being shocked through a boy’s body, he busts a huge load of cum all over Austin’s chest – and goes right back to whipping and shocking him, then flips him over and spanks his ass.
Duration: 17:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frat Boy Tease – Part 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Micky Mackenzie Grand Chain

Cast: Micky Mackenzie
These guys are turned on by the possibility of inflicting severe physical pain on someone from which their victim experiences the strongest sexual pleasure!
Duration: 16:04

File size: 595.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Micky Mackenzie
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Just Deserts – Part 5 Kealia

After two full days being tortured, without sleep, Jared’s amazingly fit body is scarred and exhausted to the point of utter collapse. His master offers him a deal: If he can cum after all that, he’ll be released. If not, he’ll spend another eight hours stretched on the rack. Within minutes, the young stud is rock hard, wanting desperately to please his master. Minutes later his cock explodes, spewing cum all over his abs. But, as Jared must have known, his master has no intention of sparing him. He is immediately racked again, on his back, his long, lean body stretched to its breaking point. Next week: Stretched abs sliced with single-tail.
Duration: 26:25

File size: 597.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Deserts – Part 5
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mark Winters Meulebeke

Cast: Mark Winters
Being cruel doesn't mean not being romantic, but romance is different for everyone. Some people like flowers, and some like ropes and whips
Duration: 13:18

File size: 493.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Winters
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 8 Turtle Creek

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 370.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Wolf - Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 8
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Logan Taylor Caryville

Cast: Logan Taylor
These guys are driven by the desire to hurt and feel pain, which makes them sexually gratified!
Duration: 21:44

File size: 805.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan Taylor
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Devin Flare Manchester Township

Cast: Devin Flare
A video for those who like to experience delight and painful sensations from watching ...
Duration: 10:21

File size: 161.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devin Flare
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChaosMen Bryan * Parker Edge 1080p Culp Creek

Since Parker got Serviced by Grant, I thought Parker would be perfect to experiment on in the Edge chair.
Working a little underwear fetish, cock bondage, and cum play in this one.
Used some toys on him to try and wake his ass up. We'll see if this will get him to bottom in the future.
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 898.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen Bryan * Parker Edge 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Joel Mason Lincolnshire

Cast: Joel Mason
Blue guys must suffer! Only this way and nothing else! This video is about suffering and gay sex!
Duration: 9:55

File size: 153.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joel Mason
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roped * Stripped Rowland Heights

Cast: Spider, Richie Rennt, Kyle Fencehopper, Master Sammoth
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Dungeon, Kinky, Spanking
Two young beauties are tied up and their clothes are cut off. Young Kyle Fencehopper is tied, stripped, and paddled by hot Master Samoth. Then Richie Rennt gets the same but harder, and fucked by Spider the sadistic ex-con. Bondage and discipline at its rawest--from Tom 'Ropes' McGurk.
Duration: 1:31:00

File size: 839.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roped * Stripped
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Carson Cruise Manitowoc

Cast: Carson Cruise
Do you like ? If so, this video will be of interest to you. Perhaps you will see this approach for the first time.
Duration: 15:22

File size: 551.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carson Cruise
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Young Private – Part 1 Akiak

We got a phone call from the Kremlin last week: The U.S. Army has somehow installed a spy inside our company, an organization that gets paid a lot of money to torture Russian citizens on American soil and keep that fact out of the headlines. We must convince our Russian clients that we are on top of this rumor and will do whatever we must to uncover the mole and find out how Army intelligence got wind of what we were up to. So we capture a young private, Timarrie Baker, who works as a low-level computer specialist for an Army reserve unit we think might be involved in counter-espionage. He is young, strong and beautiful. The video of Jared torturing him will let the Russians know we are serious, even if the kid doesn’t know anything, as he claims. He starts out crucified, but with an extra twist: His massive cock and balls are covered with clothespins as he hangs from the wood.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2590kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Private – Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Max Woods Otter Rock

Cast: Max Woods
These guys believe that there is no gay sex without pain, as well as there is no pleasure without pain ...
Duration: 16:18

File size: 604.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max Woods
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Travis Stevens Spanish Fort

Cast: Travis Stevens
This guy was interested in what rough sex is. He was severely punished for his curiosity!
Duration: 11:14

File size: 214.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Travis Stevens
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dumb Jock – Part 3 Hico

Neill isn’t being punished. He hasn’t done anything wrong. We simply love watching him flex and suffer and get fucked against his will. The look of pain on his innocent, vapid face as a rigid dildo is shoved up his ass over and over is even more beautiful than his cut abs and bulbous ass. Jared works the dumb jock over, long and hard, throwing him around like a side of beef and fucking his ass like he owns it. Neill’s sudden screams of pain and regular moans are perfection. This stud hates being bound and fucked, but there is nothing he can do about it. And Jared does not let up, fucking him slow and deep one moment, then rapidly the next. Later, Jared chains Neill on his knees, wrists cuffed behind his back, and jerks him off while enjoying his abs and pecs. Neill hates every second, but he’s young, dumb and full of cum, so he busts a huge load. Next week: Brand new muscle stud.
Duration: 23:36
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 534.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dumb Jock – Part 3
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jaimie Steel - Young Anarchist - Chapter 2 New Burnside

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.
Duration: 19:16

File size: 436.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaimie Steel - Young Anarchist - Chapter 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Marcello Edged Winner

Marcello is a 27 year old, straight, Polish, muscle hunk with fat hanging balls and a big cock, and I had a ball playing with it. I used my stop and go stroke, slowly working him up, then backing off, until he was aroused and frustrated, softly moaning in a trance. Then I switched to a steady stroke, building in intensity, until I took him over the edge.
Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 546kbps

File size: 156.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marcello Edged
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Seth Alexander Thatcher

Cast: Seth Alexander
with elements of sadism. This guy is mentally unstable and Sex with him is like torture ...
Duration: 12:16

File size: 182.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seth Alexander
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Troy La Descubierta

Cast: Troy
An angry gay persuaded his friend to have sex with him, but his friend could not even imagine how it would hurt ...
Duration: 10:38

File size: 202.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Troy
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kory Houston Clarinda

Cast: Kory Houston
In cruel sex, it is not necessary for the partner to get a member, the main thing is to hurt him!
Duration: 14:21

File size: 222.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kory Houston
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Zee Knox Cavalier

Cast: Zee Knox
Pain in the mouth, pain in the anal passage, pain in the body. This role is about pain and its variety ..
Duration: 11:52

File size: 268.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zee Knox
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Draven Milo Hackberry

Cast: Draven Milo
Who said that there is no sex without mutual consent !? How about !?
Duration: 12:13

File size: 277.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Draven Milo
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jaimie Steel - Young Anarchist - Chapter 4 Moro

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.
Duration: 14:36

File size: 330.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jaimie Steel - Young Anarchist - Chapter 4
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Gabriel Grant Ottignies

Cast: Gabriel Grant
Love to spy !? Then we suggest you watch a brutal scene ...
Duration: 15:14

File size: 344.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gabriel Grant
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jimmy Fame Climbing Hill

Cast: Jimmy Fame
This guy knows how to hurt and today he used all his skills to make this guy suffer ...
Duration: 11:04

File size: 207.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmy Fame
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Arse Stretching Go-Go Fuckers Peachtree City

He and daffy cameraman have a sweet bromance throughout his long, nearly 20 minute solo that feels shockingly genuine.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2108kbps

File size: 176.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arse Stretching Go-Go Fuckers
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught * Hung Spit-roast Millburn

The fact of the matter is that both these boys are horned up to the max.
Duration: 9:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2627kbps

File size: 182.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught * Hung Spit-roast
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla