XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.269
Standart

Slurpin' Jizz vol.2 Santa Monica

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Caedon Chase, Ty, Joey Sommers, Nick Piston, Eric Borden, Rhett Hengst, Chad, Jason Summers, Tom
Genres: Amateur, Oral, Cumshots, Gloryhole, Threeways
Slurpin 'Jizz 2 , is a major Treasure Island Media hit, and it's an incredibly hot, raunchy and delicious cum eating extravaganza. I rarely get as hot and horned up as I do when I watch their DVDs, and this one is no exception! Paul Morris and crew have out-done themselves on this one.
This is 100 minutes of load after full load of cum being pumped and dumped into guys mouths. Guys, it doesn't get any hotter than this DVD if you like watching hot cum shooting into mouths.
Every man in this film is appealing. There wasn't one guy in SJ2 who didn't turn me on, and there are all sorts of men here. Sometimes in these gonzo-style videos, the men are so piggy and raunchy that unless you're into tons of body piercing and tattoos they won't hold any appeal. This DVD however, not only brings you hot pierced and tatted guys, but also a goodly number of *quot;guy next door*quot; types. I'm one of those *quot;guy next door*quot; types of guys and this DVD was refreshing to watch. I see that I can be a cum loving pig, too, without having to look like a human pin cushion.
Among the reas I like Treasure Island Media (and there are plenty) is that their videos are raw, unscripted, unchoreographed, and unpolished. Director Paul Morris just turns on the cameras and follows the guys' spontaneous action without edits, splices and dices to the footage. They don't try to scenes into something that they're not. Some studios are known for drive toward beauty and perfection, which is great for them. But Treasure Island is known for keeping it real and creating films that almost everyone can relate to, and I Love that! It's real sex, real men, real raunchy and a real good time!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:21
Video: 480x352, XviD, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 706.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slurpin' Jizz vol.2

Lager Lout Brits Camana

Studio: Triga
Lager Lout Brits is a film of two halves! It took a while but after much hanging around the local pubs Triga pulled together a bunch of straight lads and got them well pissed! Lager and more lager adds up to blokes doing stuff that if their birds found out would have them kicked out on their ear! Triga even managed to pull two s and got them to have a toss together at the after hours sleazy piss up! Then, when the pub had served last orders, they got three other fellas to have a sup up - and it wasnt on a pint! The fellas soon head off home for a full on fuck to an inch of their lives! Lager Lout Brits is well over the drink drive limit! The dvd includes real (and Triga do mean real) straight lads showing off with their mates with a fag in one hand and a cock in the other! British Triga to a T!
Duration: 1:40:52
Video: 512x384, XviD, 836kbps

File size: 699.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lager Lout Brits

Damon Dogg's Booty Bangin' Birthday Ryan

Cast: Damon Dogg, Alex Ryan, Justin Coxx, Monkey Dogg, Ray Dalton, Hank Rivers and Shai Keyon
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
set out for a motorcycle ride to Phoenix, AZ to celebrate my Birthday. On the way there I stopped off in Los Angeles where I got loaded up by a buddy of mine, Monkey Dogg. After arriving in Phoenix I hooked up with Shai Keyon for a HOT breeding session. On the way home Stopped in LA again and got my booty bred by two HOT black cocks, Justin Coxx and Alex Ryan. When I arrived back home, Ray Dalton was in town and came to my garage so we could have some fun and he could breed me on my motorcycle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:50:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon Dogg's Booty Bangin' Birthday

Dark Cruising vol.3 Arboles

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Citebeur, Dark Cruising
Cast: David Castan, Sahaj, MiroSlaw, Priam, Mickael, Peto Coast, Fred le sneaker, Greg David, Aymeric Deville, La Chose, Bitume, Nicolas Torri
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Cum Eating, Dildos, Toys, Double Penetration, Facial Cumshots, Interracial, Oral Sex, Orgies, FiRimming, Three Ways, Uncut Cock
David Castan can not sleep tonight ... He is off to a Parisian Sex-Club called Next for a long night of man to man pleasure ... Dark Cruising 3 takes you into dark basements where anything goes: sneaker fetish, uro fun, double dildo-fuck, group action, humiliation, fisting ... Powerful well hung males in jockstraps or chaps, sweaty and testosterone-driven, play with greedy and eager to please passives. Gang-banged in a sling, stretched and fucked by two cocks at the same time or by a fist, slapped, punched, trampled, humiliated ... The Dark Cruising bottoms have no limits!
David Castan, main character of this double DVD, ismitted to fulfill his darkest and most intimate sex desires, giving a 100% and without limit to his partners. Follow him step by step in his journey of lust and perversion.
Duration: 1:46:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Cruising vol.3

Rough Play Mehoopany

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Falcon
Cast: Aden Jaric Cal Skye Dakota Rivers Jackson Wild Jordan Jaric Marc Ryan Ryan Wade Sean Preston T.J. Hawke Tristan Jaxx Tyler Riggz
Genres: Anal, oral, jocks, general hardcore, condoms
The practice was rough, the coach was tough, but this talented team of young rugby players have the goods to score on the winning team not only on the field, but just as handily in the locker room, shower, gym and dorm. These guys and their coaches are the men we'd all like to play with hot and sweaty, severe and punishing, ready and willing to make every scrimmage count.
Duration: 1:34:04
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 122kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Play

Fetish Fuck Fest Brigham City

Studio: Guys Go Crazy
Dozens of twinks and studs exploring their darkest desires!! Two hours of fetish madness! Fetish freaks lose control in edgy sexorgy! Franco Gregorio stars as an evil SM master with a taste for submissive young Czech guys. When they dont do what he says, he disciplines them with his whip and s his long, fat cock down their throats and up their tight asses. One night, the fun gets a little out of control, as a whole swarm of fetish freaks invade his private SM dungeon - and a massive orgy ensues. Whether in the sling, on the floor, or trying out an array of anal probes and sex toys, one thing is for certain: there is no safe word at this party!
Duration: 2:09:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1178kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Fuck Fest

Code Violators Moshannon

Studio: Jet Set
The super-hung hunks that make up the cast seem casual about their work renovating the house but serious about the sex that they have along the way. Jet Set Exclusives Nickolay Petrov and Sebastian Young as hot construction workers, lead off the cast of nine in a series of four sizzling sexual encounters. These men are not only (perhaps) building code violators but about to be sexually cheating moral code ones as well.
Duration: 1:53:02
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2016kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Code Violators

His Son's Best Friend, Vol 1 Pine Grove Mills

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Adam Russo, Colton Grey, Nick Capra, Sam Truitt, Trent Ferris
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Hunks, Twinks, Daddies, Hairy, Big Dicks, Cross Generation, Kissing, Rimming, Condom, Tattoos
Conservative single David Grant (Adam Russo) disapproves of teenage Chris (Sam Truitt)'s mysterious new friend, Jimmy (Colton Grey). But when he learns that the sexy, blue eyed teen is homeless, David agrees to let his 's friend stay in the family guest room. Soon, an intense mutual attraction develops between the distinguished older man and the sultry young bad boy. Will caring David confess his forbidden gay desires?
Duration: 1:44:30
Video: 720x404, XviD, 1719kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Son's Best Friend, Vol 1
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şuanda  online konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla