Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 08-21-2021, 02:04 PM   #7
XNCubekiz
Deneyimli Üye

Üyelik tarihi: Aug 2021
Mesajlar: 49.167
Standart

Chaos Men - Haigan * Jet Bossy 1080p Dennis

Jet is actually quite perfect to be dominated. He had been asking for a bit more bondage in his shoots. I was a little worried because Haigan can get very aggressive and fuck extremely hard. Jet loves to get fucked, but there is a speed and depth that keeps him hard and shooting. A couple times on previous shoots we had to cut because he was getting fucked too hard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaos Men - Haigan * Jet Bossy 1080p

Trap for Escaped Captives Pultneyville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Bdsm
Video language: English
Slave russian soldier extreme hard tied bondage and waxed.
Format: flv
Duration: 5:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4514kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 186.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trap for Escaped Captives

SpankingBoysVideo - The Dalay - Part 3 Ruffin

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Petr Ma. and Petr Fr.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Straight boys, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, hand spanking,
Video language: English
The first Petr, thinking he had finished his punishment, laughs at his friend. But the master decides for a new punishment, and Petr is no longer so cheerful. Petr is on his knees in a chair, and he is punished with two short leather strap on the bare feet, then Petr receives a vigorous spanking by hand, moaning and writhing in pain.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 646.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingBoysVideo - The Dalay - Part 3

Big-Dicked Boy In A Punishing Session - Part 1 Goodrich

Hung boy Blake was welcomed appropriately by Master Kane not too long ago, but this time we have kinky dom boy Xavier taking control and making full use of the boy in a long session of hot play. The twink is prepared already, naked and in position, his feet strapped to a beam and his hands tied to the bench. His arse is up for invading and Xavier has plenty of tools to help him take control. Watch as those cheeks are parted with some of the biggest toys in the collection, his hole fucked by rubber, his big dick and full balls hanging. It's just the start, you know there's more to come!
Duration: 27:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big-Dicked Boy In A Punishing Session - Part 1

SB - Troop Time: Rope Tying: Ian Levine, Cole Blue * Bishop Angus Bareback Tailai

Dad was right about joining the Scouts. He told me I’d have experiences I’d never forget. He talked about halcyon days, the pine-scented air, the sense of camaraderie… What he didn’t mention was the sex! And now, of course, I’ll never be able to look at my Dad in the same way again! If it was anything like as raunchy in his day as it is now… Woh! Scoutmaster Angus tells me I’m already a promising Scout. He also tells me I’ve got a bigger dick than most of the other boys. I’m also much taller, so he’s encouraging me to explore my natural dominance. That’s what he calls it, anyway. I’m trying my hardest to please him and figure I’m doing pretty well. When I came to camp for the first time, I guess I was really quiet and nervous. Now I’ve realized that shy boys get nothing. It’s the confident boys who call the shots and get what they want. And I want Ian real bad. He’s so cute. He’s quite short and small but he looks so adorable in his uniform. I could tell he was into me. The other day, we went into the forest to gather wood for the bonfire. We both needed to pee and I could see him looking at my dick, so I threw him against a tree and fucked him. It felt amazing. This afternoon, the two of us went back into the forest to practice rope-tying. Scoutmaster Angus tells us it’s a skill we all need to hone and to please him we should practice it as often as possible. It struck me today that there’s something quite naughty about rope. With the right set of knots tied in the right kind of places, you could entirely someone and basically do what you wanted to them! You should have seen the look on Ian’s face when I tied him up against a tree! He did not see it coming! It only took a couple of ropes around the chest and the legs and he was like a turkey trussed up for Thanksgiving! I played a really cool prank on him by pretending to walk away. He’d never have got himself free. He looked mad as hell!
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 586.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SB - Troop Time: Rope Tying: Ian Levine, Cole Blue * Bishop Angus Bareback
XNCubekiz isimli Üye şuanda  online konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla